Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone. Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappen.
Speaker 2: All right, Garren, All right, what do you have today?
Speaker 3: Well, Christine wants to play a phone tap on her coworker Kiara. Now, last week the ladies had their holiday party and Kiara got super wasted.
Speaker 2: And blacked out. Excellent.
Speaker 3: So Christine's like, let's phone sap her right now. So I start the call to Kiera the morning after the party.
Speaker 2: You know, there's more than just a hangover to pay when you get all messed up. Oh yeah, sometimes people make up stories in phone tap you. Let's see what happens.
Speaker 3: Hello, Kiera, Kiera, Hello, it's me.
Speaker 2: Hello, it's Todd. Hey, how are you.
Speaker 4: I'm fine, thank you? But who are you?
Speaker 2: You don't remember anything?
Speaker 4: No, I don't the.
Speaker 2: Christmas party last night, I was Sana. You don't remember. Don't you come sit on Santa's lap?
Speaker 4: Coo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well we hooked up.
Speaker 3: You came over, took a picture with Sannah, and you wanted to see what was underneath my beard.
Speaker 2: And next thing I know wait.
Speaker 4: Wait wait wait told about it? What wait? No?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, we didn't look up.
Speaker 4: I didn't hook up with anyone.
Speaker 3: Last night you came over and you said, oh, you're cute, Santa. Look at you all strong and look at that Look at those arms. You must be you must be working out for all the gifts you're bringing. What are you bringing me this year?
Speaker 2: Ha ha? I hope that you.
Speaker 4: No. No, I am at home. I woke up in my bed. I did not hook up with anyone so well.
Speaker 2: No, I know, I know that you're I.
Speaker 4: Don't know what you're doing or what you want.
Speaker 2: But no, we made out.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I don't even like guys. I like girls.
Speaker 3: That's weird because you got a picture in your office of you and a guy on a boat kissing.
Speaker 4: That's my brother.
Speaker 2: You kiss your brother on the lips.
Speaker 4: Yes, we're just weird like for that. No, I didn't look up with you. I just get my number anyway.
Speaker 2: I got it from your friend Christine. She said that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, this has got to be some kind of joke like whatever. No, please, I'm sorry. I don't know what you're thinking or where you're going.
Speaker 3: I still have the candy cane flavor in my mouth from you kissing.
Speaker 2: Me last nek.
Speaker 4: No, you have candy canes from all the candy canes that's what that was around the party. I'm sorry, but I can't. I've got to go. I'm not even feeling great. I'm a little woody right now.
Speaker 2: Well can I come over and like hold your hair back ourself?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, just leave me alone.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 2: We're not going to go out on a date.
Speaker 4: No, we're not, We're nothing.
Speaker 2: I don't even this is awkward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, I gotta go.
Speaker 3: I love you, I love you.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I think I hear the alcohol in her breath.
Speaker 4: This is bad, is bad, so WONDERFULLO.
Speaker 3: All right, since she's a little hungover right now, I want you to check up on her and make sure she's okay.
Speaker 1: All right, okay, sound good, I'll do that.
Speaker 4: Hello, hey baby, Hey, oh my god? What the hell happened last night? God? All people called me to say that we hooked up last night and that you gave him my number?
Speaker 1: What I remember?
Speaker 4: What? No? I don't remember anything. I was wasted. Are you kidding me? What the hell? What? What can you tell me what happened?
Speaker 1: Because I'm besides.
Speaker 4: Myself right now. You were with me all night?
Speaker 1: Well, I was with you all night until you pushed me away because you said that you needed to make your Christmas wish and you went over to Sanna. You needed to know you don't remember any of the cuh okay, okay, I don't think you understand.
Speaker 4: I was drunk. You saw how many martinis I threw back last night? Really, I know you haven't, but it's not that heavy. How could you let me do that with Todd? Of all people? Todd? Why would you give him my number? Hell would happen?
Speaker 1: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: You don't? You don't remember anything? No, I don't remember anything. If I did, I wouldn't be asking you. Why would you let me look up with a stranger like that? I? Oh my what I've never done that before? Christine?
Speaker 2: Come on, come on?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me? The Saint Patrick's Day party?
Speaker 4: That was totally different, and and I didn't really look up with a stranger. I mean, come on, no, come a stranger? The medle mary o man? No, oh my god, I give the shower. You came over to.
Speaker 1: Me last night and told me that you wanted to unwrap his package by was I was waited.
Speaker 4: I thought there was like a code among girls. If one is dropped, then you take care of them like seriously. So you would have just let me go ahead and steal a police car or something like one the whole night. You wouldn't care. You just think it's funny.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, it would be funny for everyone listening on the radio. My name's Garret from Elvis Duran in the Morning Show. And you just got phone tapped by your friend Christine.
Speaker 4: Holy are you kidding me? As soon as I sober up, I'm putting your ass on black How about that? How about that?
Speaker 1: I gotta go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna meet Elvis Duran's phone tap. See you have cocktails, you pay the price. Hey, you forget this is what happens cock Please, Dear Lord and Bob, Please, no one's phone time me.
Speaker 4: This phone tap was pre recorded with permission granted.
Speaker 2: By all parts.
Speaker 1: See Elvis Duran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the Morning Show