Speaker 1: That could crazy.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound very durable and reliable like this presenting sponsor we have on episode officially episode one sixty, the Chevy Silverwada, the most durable, reliable vehicle on the road. Silverado is as strong and dependable as the people who drive them. Chevy Silverado modern and advance with a ton of grit, a partner and getting things done, especially when it comes to the heart and soul of the pickup truck the bed.
Speaker 1: With Silverado, you get the most fun.
Speaker 2: Battle bed of any competitor, best in class, standard cargo volume. The inner gate folds to a large stepup for easily getting in and out of the bed. Silverado strong, dependable, advanced, and hard working. This episode we had a CHEVYO a shout to Freeland Chevy as well. If it's getting warm, maybe you have an old, older vehicle, your aces not looking too good and you need a new vehicle, and you're thinking, I heard about the Chevy Silverad the boys has been telling me about. I need to go find a place, and if you're in the greater Nashville area, I think we can help you out with that with Freeland Chevrolet. You go to Freeland Chevrot check them out to give you a fantastic deal. Just make sure you tell them that the boy sends you as as long as.
Speaker 3: You right now too, like the summer's picking up a little bit. Vibes are getting.
Speaker 4: Higher, high, higher, higher, Earth of July.
Speaker 1: Yeah, summer music. Get the Chevy Silverado man. Oh, I absolutely love it.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's a beautiful vehicle and it works every single time. I've never had issue with my seat or my heat in the wintertime. This episode, we had mister Taylor Heineke on QB one QB one for the Washington Commanders.
Speaker 1: Is that right? Are you saying QB one?
Speaker 3: It makes me laugh because obviously they have they have Carson Wentz now who is publicly QB one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you kept the whole time jabbing. Yeah, I was jabbing. I was jobbing. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But if you guys are the same size, same arm arm length, Yeah, everything right, winning the job.
Speaker 2: Right exactly, he kept but he was a pro Yeah, very tuned up. He didn't keep it a band, but he was very, very polished. Yes, he very polished the entire time. We had a tear talk in this one, And be honest, I'm not proud of mine. I'm not proud of my tier talking in front of it. I got nervous, Yeah, I got nervous. I forgot we were doing it, and I didn't get my my songs. I have a unique taste of music as it is, So don't don't hold it against your boy, But if you love them, I thought about everything. I thought about every single one. You're welcome that I got them. Motherfucker's done, dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you honestly your three songs could have probably been from the playlist. We did it Beer Olympics last week. Yeah, you guys can't hear about our beer Olympics because we talk about that on Thursday's episode, which.
Speaker 1: Is actually one sixty one. Well you're gonna get dot in front of that.
Speaker 2: One right now too, Yeah, because you're gonna hear about about five minutes of me and Will talking about one sixty. We even clapped, yeah, even fun and we and we didn't even clapp for this one one sixty.
Speaker 4: So hare's episode one.
Speaker 1: There is an episode one when more energy for that announcement than the last one.
Speaker 4: I think we knew, I think subconscious that we understood what was going on.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: We have merch coming out.
Speaker 1: You're looking at this right now. It's out, dude, drops.
Speaker 3: This morning, this morning, Sam, and you're listening because you're a true Tier one or seven o'clock, you're probably still a Tier one or eight o'clock. These are dropping at what time Central? Nine o'clock with the July merches out, Freaking electricity with an eagle grabbing a bus, Electricity surrounding all of it, all over your shirt says for the boys Red, white and blue. If you're listening and not looking at the YouTube right now, just for the love of God, trust me. Electricity fucking everywhere, with an eagle soaring, grabbing a bus and taking it to the fucking top. Fuck yeah, dude, that was my jes Yeah.
Speaker 2: And have we sold out of the girl that hats the hoodies and the Nike polos?
Speaker 1: If we did, don't.
Speaker 2: If we did, we're gonna do. We might do something special, for real special. We might do something for real special. I just seem to know maybe it has happened, maybe it hasn't happened, and there was something else I want to say, but I forgot about, so will go and keep going with something I had something else.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say make sure to pick up this merch before the fourth of July. The Father's Day stuff you could still get it, still buy stuff for your old man, but the date is unfortunately passed for it to get their own time this weekend. But we love all of you forgetting our stuff. We do have our Fourth of July more of our summer line coming out, which you guys are gonna love. We got some swimming trunks coming out. They're fucking fire.
Speaker 4: You're gonna love them.
Speaker 3: But you know the boy loves his Walmart Gravity's and this thing that I'm wearing right now with the fucking eagle and the lightning everywhere, You're not gonna be disappointed. Open this up for the fourth of July. You're gonna be happy. And Jack did a shout out, no free shout out one time. Cut the sleeves off. This is where I really feel this vibe is gonna go. Cut the sleeves off. Fourth of July. Shoot some skee play, some backyard games. Have a great time with some barbecues, fucking backyard games with your hands. So a lot of people do buy this shirt. It's gonna be tough tho, because it's gonna be hot.
Speaker 1: Outsie. I was gonna say biting black so you don't get stain it.
Speaker 2: But when you cut the sleeves off, you were the white one. He uses a napkins, so it's all good true. Yeah, So there you go, dude, that's true. Mom, Babs, we're good. We're solling And you guys are gonna.
Speaker 3: Love this episode with Heinike because this dude. I know, we joke about the songs, the fucking the Carson Wentz. You'll hear a lot of stuff because you know the boys like that one. But Taylor, his story is fucking insane. The dude was stutting for Fine in college. He was an undrafted cat, wasn't getting any love anywhere, but because of COVID and wide receivers having to play quarterback.
Speaker 1: I think it was on the bron Broncos YEP.
Speaker 3: The Washington brought him in as like an insurance posse just in case, and this motherfucker's playing the game of his life against Tom Brady in the playoffs unbelievably within weeks, bro, because he had to study and everything.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a cool story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the guy's an absolute stud I think with that, is there anything else we're missing before we jump, before we jump into this episode. It's a quick intro for all of you. I know you guys love that sometimes and you don't love it sometimes. But this time, this is what's gonna be. We ready, We're good, Subscribe and rate five stars. Let's buckle up, let's get into this motherfucker. Enjoy, Enjoy.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Bust with the boys. Yeah, man, that's it's nice to meet you. Yeah you too, Yeah, all right, and then uh old oh cha had sent you that? Uh ye, get a.
Speaker 4: Little messages on black and Chad oh black road something. Oh yeah, why he messaged me on Twitter every day every now and then.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, it's got to Oh you might get in trouble with that redskin logo, but you know I'm rocking it on the shirt right now.
Speaker 3: I had to pull out the twenty fifteen NFC's Champion Championship the flex on him a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh you've been champions for a while. Yeah. I thought the AFC South one from twenty was your first one. Oh really yeah? No, no, no second? Oh you roll like that?
Speaker 3: I roll?
Speaker 1: You know I got two champion chips you won uh COVID year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Alex Smith came in and started doing his thing, and that's when we went and played Tampa in the playoffs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you bawled out. You had like three touchdowns, right, Yeah, stud was.
Speaker 2: That, But that wasn't the year he didn't get hurt from the JJ watt And that wasn't that.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, that was I think that was a year or two part of that. Oh it is when he came back from that came back. Yeah, ah, dude, that was an insane injury. Insane injury when that happened.
Speaker 1: That it was bad.
Speaker 4: It was like almost not good, like when I saw that's the best way that says.
Speaker 3: And it wasn't not good because I'm thinking, like they almost sucked it up. Like even afterwards he almost died.
Speaker 4: You see the documentary, Yeah, oh my god, the action in his bone and like, yeah, I didn't see his life for a long time because he always had a sleeve on it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And then finally I went in the training room day one day just to get some treatment. I saw it without it looked like a shark bite. He had a scar from like mid quad all the way down to his his ankle and look like a straight shark bite dn't it was.
Speaker 1: It was I can't believe he came bad and dented. Yeah, it was nasty, I know.
Speaker 3: I can't believe he came back and played fucking professional football, professional and sunging around pretty good too.
Speaker 2: I didn't do bad, got comeback Player of the Year and moved the fuck on. Yeh, what was a genius thing? Him doing that though, Like he didn't want to keep the dream alive, So I keep the dream alive. He wanted to come back to prove him stuff. He can come back. It's like, right, and just move on.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna make the filthiest comeback of all time.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is just come back. This is not when he got hurt. No, you got hurt against JJ. I don't think we used him. You don't want to see that, dude. The thing that's wild about the injury is it really doesn't seem that bad. Like he's just trying to roll backwards and Jay's tackling him and he steps weird thing just crinkles under him.
Speaker 4: I want to say it was the same exact injury that thisman got back in the day. Yeah, I want to say it was in the same exact part of the field.
Speaker 1: Too, and it was.
Speaker 2: Like though there was a lot more, There was a lot more like coincidence about that.
Speaker 1: Look a look that up. Look that up Joe oh the same day.
Speaker 2: It was weird something crazy, and like both players had something similar in it.
Speaker 1: It's really weird.
Speaker 2: Like one was two time defense play of the year, right, and so it was j something crazy. Look up comparisons of Joe thisman's injury and Alex Smith is in his injury. That's got to be the worst. That's the worst injury any of us have ever seen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that's not good.
Speaker 2: I mean just seeing a regular broken bone when you're playing is it's tough to see it.
Speaker 4: I'm not deal with that stuff. So when I see bones out of plays, when I start puking.
Speaker 1: Oh you do? Oh yeah, I can't handle that. Good. Don't do it on YouTube, just like just look it up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We I got like a weird thing about like seeing leg injuries. I've seen broken legs on three separate occasions, and all of them are against the Miami Dolphins at Miami or it was just a Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Delaney was one, Justin Hunter was one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is it right here, the same date, same right, Tabula and fabulat.
Speaker 1: Line, same final score, same team name that same yard line is wild dude, so weird score. Three time Defensive Player of the Year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's crazy, right, they're both Pro Bowlers, all field d injury.
Speaker 1: How eery is that easy? I did not know that.
Speaker 4: So it was like thirty three years different. So what thirty three years from now be twenty fifty one? Whoever quarterback in.
Speaker 1: Fifty one? You definitely don't want that. Yeah, so was your first year, that COVID year? Yeah? Do you want me to talk about that?
Speaker 3: I want you to talk about the whole thing because you're like you you have like a pretty legendary tale, like you were what in fucking school or something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let's rewind a little. B I was in XFL, and I was rewind it all.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wasn't even in the I wasn't even playing the XFL. I was backing up Jordan Tamu, So we were.
Speaker 1: You know. XFL is a great time. It's like the Juco of the NFL.
Speaker 4: Just a bunch of guys that are really good at football, but like smoking a lot of weed and drinking a lot of drinks.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just are you slugging them after the game with the boys like you in the XFL.
Speaker 4: When you win, you come back to the locker room and there's just Seltzers everywhere. They give you Seltzer's really pounding them. Oh yeah, I'm she can find a video of it. But uh yeah. So that was a lot of fun. And then obviously COVID happened. I didn't know what to do. I was like, all right, my career is probably over. So I went home, started taking online classes. I was living my sister, living on her like couch, slash bed whatever, and yeah, pretty.
Speaker 3: Much that gaming, gaming late at night, fucking oh yeah.
Speaker 4: And then uh and then you know, Thanksgiving happens. Whatever I get I'm studying for my finals in bed and I get a call from my agent. He's like, you ready to play ball? I was like, where am I going? He's like, going to d C. I was like, shit, okay, So I.
Speaker 1: Go up there.
Speaker 4: And the only reason they called me up was because do you remember when Denver all their quarterbacks got COVID.
Speaker 1: Yes, you had to play, you had to play. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Only reason they brought me up was because, hey, we're we're in the playoff hunt here if all of our quarterbacks go down, we need someone that knows the offense already.
Speaker 1: So I came up.
Speaker 4: I was like standing twenty yards behind everyone at practice, was sitting in the back of the meeting room, like pretty much not even there.
Speaker 2: You weren't, like, I think it is some of the tins is something like that too. You weren't like allowed to be around the players, right, yeah, like you would come in? Would you come in every single day or just a couple days a week.
Speaker 1: Every single day?
Speaker 4: But quarterbacks met in the team room and they're all up in the front two rows. I'm in the very back, so I can barely even hear what the fuck they're saying up there. Yeah, well, you know, push them to shove. You know, dayne How gets hurt and he gets in a little bit of trouble off the field, and then Alex Smith gets hurt, and next thing you know, it's the playoff week against Brady, and Rivera tells me the day before the game, hey, you're starting tomorrow.
Speaker 3: The day before the game, were you thinking was going to be the start of that work?
Speaker 4: Alex was really it was pushing his, uh, his his rehab hard to try to get back, but he just couldn't go. I was just feeling in for it was just it's more more of the same with his you know, he was just dealing with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you and your mind think he's gonna be all He's gonna be all good. Were you are?
Speaker 3: You like asking him during the week, like, hey, just let me know where you're at temperature wise on coming back.
Speaker 1: Everyone does that, Everyone does that. You know.
Speaker 4: I was preparing like I was gonna play, just because it was such a you know, big deal.
Speaker 1: But to say something about Alex that he's such a good dude.
Speaker 4: He would he would take time off of his rehab to come to meetings and helped me out just in case I was going to play.
Speaker 1: So that was that meant a lot to me for Alex.
Speaker 4: But you know, again, fast forward, Rivera told me the day for the game, maybe like twenty four hours for the game.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, okay.
Speaker 4: Then I just come out here and I remember in the tunnel it run nowt I'm like, you know what, fuck it, man, I was just at home a month and a half ago taking classes that I was done with football and and here we are, so just leave it out in the field and turned out to be a pretty good yeah again on.
Speaker 1: The fucking very end. YEP. Now is that one of those My god, that's so fucking.
Speaker 2: Crazy, dude, wild bro. So people talk about like that happens. Guys will come in like a receiver will do that or a tackle today and come and have to play the same week, but like a quarterback having to know everything.
Speaker 4: Well, the good you know, the good thing is Scott turners to oc there and he's the one that brought me to Minnesota when I came out, so you know, I was in Carolina with him, so already knew the offense pretty well, but he kept it pretty basic for me and we had a pretty damn good game here. Is that one of those let's full split a lot of the protection there a lot Tampa, there's a lot of you know, likes to bring it.
Speaker 2: He likes to bring a lot of was and he's got dudes that can rush the passer too. So was the whole thing like, get it out quick, get it.
Speaker 4: Out quick, just be simple. Let let our guys do their thing. Get out to your playmakers. You got some studs there too, right. That was was that Terry's first year. It might have been a yeah, yeah, because this game was and you had one interception in the game when that when the interception happened, Yeah, and it was a it was a tipball too, it was that was kind of shitty. But I mean, obviously the biggest play from this game was that dive for the pylon, which really got me kind of like that.
Speaker 1: Next that's a dime, Dude, that was a dime.
Speaker 3: You think the dive at the pylon's what got you the next contract, You don't think it's just your overall like the overall performance.
Speaker 1: Probably got me there. But the dive was actually like the exclamation point.
Speaker 4: Like it, you know, dueling against Tom Brady and you know, you know Tampa, like someone was just on defense.
Speaker 2: We're like, oh it's over. Yeah, it doesn't really matter. It's like we're going to like dominate these guys. Yeah, man is it was?
Speaker 3: It one of those things where you guys lost, you're definitely bummed, but you're fucking You're like, yo, yeah, I just did it.
Speaker 1: Like let's go, like.
Speaker 3: I just bought myself, like no matter what it like, as a backup, if you have like a game like that, you're thinking at the end of the year in a playoff game, You're thinking, Yeah, I just bought myself at least two more years off that performance.
Speaker 1: You to pull up that.
Speaker 4: I want to see that dive, Try to pull up that dive. Yeah, so I remember because I got hurt that game too. I popped my shoulder out on the dive and savage. After the games, I'm just so gritty. Yeah, after the game, you know, you know they do. They kind of give you like a little pankiller here and there. So I get home, take it, start feeling a lot better, but the adrenaline is still going. So I'm up till seven in the morning, just like I just couldn't believe what the hell.
Speaker 1: Happened trying to high Yeah, just fired. Yeah, this is it right here. This is the dive right here.
Speaker 2: If you popped it, it came out of the socket. Yeah, oh filthy four six speed bang Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fan favorite. Yep, that's the one. That thing came out right there, No way, yep, you can start.
Speaker 4: You can see me kind of like wiggle my shoulder here when I start walking back to the huddle, like that thing was hurting.
Speaker 1: I dude, Chase Young was a stud right there too. Yeah, you gotta get him back healthy and be all right.
Speaker 3: Yo, that's a legendary cad. That dive that's close too, now is that?
Speaker 1: Oh? That's oh, that's a filthy play. You got a picture of that? You have? Do you have a right?
Speaker 4: It's gotta be like right there, because fifty one right there, Kevin Leunder I trained with him Done and George all the time, so we always just keep talking about the play and he's like, I didn't want to hit you.
Speaker 1: My god, he's lying. He's lying one to age you. Damn dude. That's that's the play that I think. And obviously I should have done better Homer on this.
Speaker 4: But at the end of the game was a Brady comes back or you guys had a chance to They were up twelve with I think four minutes left. We went down and scored the touchdown, but within I want to say five or four. Yeah, I think we're in a two minute to go down there and try and win it, and uh, they just stopped us. They finally they finally stopped.
Speaker 1: Us that game, so fine, they si here, we played really well. That game we played suck and I.
Speaker 3: Notis before the scene is like, yeah, defense kind of blew a form on that game.
Speaker 4: We had a couple of miscoverages and stuff like that. But so no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: No, it was all defense. It's all defense. We need that clip. I think he blames defense. Yeah, no doubt about that, dude.
Speaker 3: So it was the next year when you signed and got too much. How was your contract situation throughout all that ship?
Speaker 4: The two months two months later the contract came and I don't know if we want to talk numbers here, but they weren't.
Speaker 1: And it's on the internet. We can just look it up if you want.
Speaker 4: Well, the initial offer was like two years four nothing guaranteed, and I was like, I'm talking to my agent. I was like, I don't know, I kind of want something guaranteed. I want something. We kind of negotiate. So I got like, you know, one signing bonus and then it was like one point five.
Speaker 1: It was kind of like minimum for where I was at that time.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of incentive based so it's like if you play sixty percent of snaps and you win, you get a big bonus.
Speaker 1: If you dress a game, you get a big bonus.
Speaker 4: So I wasn't anticipating I'm playing all that last year because we brought Fits in and then Fits got hurt maybe fifteen plays in the first game, in like the second quarter, and never came back. So now it's like I had sixteen games to kind of rack up those incentives.
Speaker 2: Yeah, went went really well. Just hitting that brings truck over and over and over again. Especially when Fits goes down. You're like, damn, that sucks for him, But you boys w to get paid. You know what, Gabert stay in the huddle. Oh, you boys, hold him up for a little bit. I'm at dice his kids up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like, let watch daddy sling it, your boys. Daddy's slinging the first play pig.
Speaker 4: I was like, the fuck dude, I heard he said that twice and both ones were both the Colts too.
Speaker 1: We're playing the Colts, and we were playing the Colts.
Speaker 2: I think I've told the story before in this pot, but we're it was like at Indianapolis and Marcus gets hurt, so he comes in.
Speaker 1: He goes boys and butt the dice these kids up. You guys just watch is the.
Speaker 2: First time and he goes like a three hundred Uh, I'm not gonna oh, almost said scheme, which is one of Arabel's rules it we call it three steps, a three step drop, and it's real quick and I go for the cut. I missed my cut and I roll on my back and I'm looking at the quarter like looking at Blaine like get the fucking ball at your hand. Throws it right in Darius Leonard's chest and it's just like, dude, you just said you were gonna dice these kids up.
Speaker 1: What the fuck?
Speaker 2: And I'm like on my ass watching him run almost take it all the way. And then it was a win and get in game like we won that game, We're gonna make the playoffs. And he comes in, Oh really, oh yeah the Colts, Yeah this Colts again went and in the last game of the year for the playoffs. I think Mark's got hurt again or something happened, and Blaine was like, you boys, just hold him up.
Speaker 1: Watch daddy's sling it.
Speaker 2: Hey, first couple of players, all right, okay six. So I was like, fuck, dude, you guys stop saying that ship. You have got to stop saying that. He's hilarious dude, But what was even though you were so fits got hurt, do you, uh, what was your relationship with him? I heard he's like the best teammate of all time, greatest teammate ever in the running for everything that you see on Instagram on the interviews, that's him. It's a lot of fun and we've out and golf together. He's we're all just drinking, having a good time. I can't say enough good things about Fits. But again, you know, it was unfortunate to see that happened to him.
Speaker 1: Was like that was his year.
Speaker 4: That was the first year he almost like he was on a team to be a starter. Yeah, usually it's been he's a backup to help a young guy progress and then he would have to go out there exactly. So like last year was his year to really it was his team. And again and just it was unfortunate happened like in the first second quarter.
Speaker 3: Yeah, before we get too much ahead, I do want to ask because I had a I had I had a friend who was in the XFL in the way that they found out about the league shutting down and getting cut, like they're all at a hotel and then they kind of just say, hey, the league's over with, like find your way home, like.
Speaker 1: You like seriously, and then so all the players that are or was it the Spring League.
Speaker 4: Well it first happened with Yeah, that was that's the AFL, right, Yes, maybe it was kind of like, hey, we're bottoms up, like we.
Speaker 1: Don't have enough money to give you guys home that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, maybe it was that one because that happened, just went to the bar and drink because they didn't know what to do.
Speaker 3: What to do, yeah, you know, let's find a way home because they didn't get paid it yet either.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they like I heard a story where they came back from practice to their hotel and all their luggage.
Speaker 1: Was in the lobby. Yes, yes, and they're like league's over. Yeah, league's over. No one's paying for your hotel, pay for your flight home. And they hadn't gotten their paychecks yet from being like for the first three or four games. Yeah yeah, dude, Yeah, you imagine they had no money to pay them nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, they're probably lost. Its still going on, huh. Probably it's gotta be something something like that. It's gotta be going on, dude. That would suck so bad and just show up what we're doing boys. Once I was meetings, What what was our luggage doing in here?
Speaker 1: Over?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're not even telling you. They just like put a little sign up in the lobby league league canceled.
Speaker 4: You find your own way.
Speaker 1: Home, hotel manager, tell everybody, Yeah, man, listen, we're sorry. Some kids, yeall you at the hotels. Hey, we're sorry. We're just told to tell you guys. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but as of right now, it's not even I think anymore. Yeah, the Rock takeet over the XFL's gotta be a huge deal.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 4: And I just saw something on the news the other day, like on the bottom ticker that XFL just signed to deal with Disney and ESPN through twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Do you think they're gonna make it?
Speaker 4: They got to if they're getting sponsored Rock Disney. Yeah, But like, does Rock fail? I don't think I've ever seen him fail. Hey, that motherfucker don't miss.
Speaker 1: He really doesn't miss.
Speaker 3: He really doesn't, especially now like he's he's fucking he's the man.
Speaker 1: Does the XFL ever get to a point where it competes with the NFL? Though? No? No, oh, shot, that was quick. Would you ever go back to the XFL?
Speaker 4: Yeah? If they pay well, yeah, I mean you're not you're not playing for you know, a little bit of money, Like you went, You're not putting your body through.
Speaker 1: That for nothing. You know, what do you guys get paid in the XFL depends.
Speaker 4: So last when I was there, a handful of players got a very generous signing bonus.
Speaker 1: Generous as in seven figies.
Speaker 4: Two guys got seven figs, oh wow, and then about I want to say eight to ten other guys got six. And then there was a base salary of fifty or sixty grand, and then if you were dressed on game day you got a two thousand dollars bonus, and if you won, you got another four thousand dollars bonus. So that was the cool part that people were actually trying to win.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It wasn't like I'm here just collect the paycheck. It was like, let's go win and get an extra four grand. Yeah, that was that was the cool part about it.
Speaker 2: You take that four another zero, people will really be going hand for that for that win. Oh yeah, going fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: As the first year it was great, I thought, I thought the league was going awesome, and then unfortunate COVID hit I think if COVID didn't hit it, it would have gone very smoothly.
Speaker 1: But I bet the way he.
Speaker 3: Said those bonuses, like I know is like a few guys a player who spends the entire year in the XFL twenty seven thousand.
Speaker 2: Half the game. Oh okay, that was a little bit wrong there, but that's a little poverty, right, I think. I think poverty is.
Speaker 1: Nope, you are my wrongs. Eighty forty eight thousand, Oh poverty, he just types in poverty line was this that? I didn't even read that twelve thousand? I don't know about that thousand. Well, but I bet those numbers.
Speaker 3: More guys will get the seven figure bonuses, like as long as it as long as the XFL can execute for that contract that they have with Disney and ESPN and shit, I mean those numbers will get boosted, like guys guys who are not in the league that are playing in the XFL, like for real or trying to get in the league. I'm sure like you could probably make like the best players would be making a good amount of money if you're getting a seven figure signing bonus, like your fucking hype.
Speaker 2: Yes, and how many people right now are going man, I missed football? Yeah, well, you see, especially the barstool guys, they are always tweeting and stuff like can't wait for football season, like the football season was right now with XFL, Like there's no reason why it shouldn't make it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people we're watching, man, people were watching it. It was cool too because during the games, I guess they had like the lines, like live lines. If you're betting on the battle Hawks, it's minus four and a half. Right now, they're incorporating like the fucking Yeah, they're smart. That's a smart thing to do in the gambling with at times. The NFL should do that, Yeah they should, But I was gidn'till I forgets that point. Yeah, I think so, let me tell you if you guys heard of Okay, so there's he was probably not gonna care about this at all. But Roger Goodell just passed a new rule. I don't think it's been announced yet in the NFL, but he's told all teams that your knee pads now have to be a past your knees, no listen, and if they're if they're not past your knees, not only you get fined, but the team gets fined and you get apparently you get pulled off the field immediately.
Speaker 2: No, I had the same, Bro, thoseknee pads aren't saving you. No, we're not saving you.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 4: You want to I wear my pants up like this, but.
Speaker 1: Out they're looking like a like a little leaguer man.
Speaker 4: You'd be looking like Eddie George early two thousands going midship.
Speaker 1: Yeah you should midship pads.
Speaker 4: Pull a picture of Sean hill Vikings. He was the only player I've ever seen have knee pads go down like half.
Speaker 1: Oh, but you can pull up.
Speaker 2: Dudes in the two thousands, Uh, white chick had that, Eddie George had that. Every offensive lineman still has that H S H.
Speaker 3: A U N.
Speaker 1: That's a ship deal, dude, that is that's bullshit because you need dumb. You need that swivee like you need to feel good going out there, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: If there's any skin showing automatic fun, Yeah, what I wear? I were, I were like, what do you you wear leggings.
Speaker 1: Or like the stretchy socks leggings. I see.
Speaker 2: I used the sock tubes, Yeah I do. I three sock tubes. Yeah yeah, and that last one, the last one's gonna goes from here to here.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 3: Because you need you want a good scrunch you look downrunch, which, by the way, is so.
Speaker 4: Stupid because the first time you're on the ground that scrunchy looks over. But for some reason, like you're legit before games like doing this, you're grabbing, you're grabbing, you're late like this.
Speaker 1: That's a superstition thing that we we missed with JJ yesterday.
Speaker 3: Really well, I'm just saying we were trying to think of superstitions we have before games, like taking your time and crumpling your socks, you know what I mean, Like they gotta be a certain le.
Speaker 2: You get up and you stand up and you'll sit back down if it's not just right, yes, yeah, but mine will be clean here super scrunched here like forgot if ankle up?
Speaker 1: Yes, what a dumb thing you should?
Speaker 4: Uh, what a stupid thing you for you to do?
Speaker 1: Goodell, how many put in dumb idea?
Speaker 3: Everyone's gonna be so pissed off. Wait, think about it. They're gonna have a meeting in training camp.
Speaker 1: There's Yeah, that was twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: I literally had them cut it so low. Is that when you went over and talked ship to uh Josh Norman? Yeah, that might have been eight teams with you go to this morm with me with the red with the red shoes.
Speaker 4: See my because show off a little tattoo. Yeah, show Taylor, let me see, let me see some heinikeet. Dude, you know what you should do, Just big bulky knee pads. Get the fuck out of here. You know what you should do, though, t bar down the middle. I think that ship goes hard.
Speaker 1: Why don't you do it?
Speaker 2: That's an alignment. Look no, but it's like it wouldn't be that swaggy. That's a gritty old Let me tell you something. Twenty fifteen, Marcus Mariota gets hurt. I'm in the huddle. I'm on hands on my knees. Why we're down three scores. We're about to go sling this motherfucker around. All of a sudden, the smell of winter green starts pumeu perfuming the entire huddle.
Speaker 1: I look up. It's Zach Mettenberger with a a T bar and the.
Speaker 2: Fattest shoe you've ever seen, single strap, and goes, all right, boys, let's fucking do this thing.
Speaker 4: Pulls it first, play, rips it to the Delaney walker.
Speaker 2: Two hurdles and a cut like sixty yard touchdown, pull that ship up, dude right now.
Speaker 4: No, we got a fucking donkey, dude. But metten Burger had.
Speaker 2: The fattest show like out to hear like this can't be comfortable for you, and a fucking bar down the middle, bro, looking like a slug.
Speaker 4: But when quarterbacks do it, that shit goes hard. No, no, no, it was he did that on purpose. He's been wing us as camp dude. Thrman Thomas used to rock that on the Bill.
Speaker 1: Metten Burger Delaney Walker Patriots touchdown.
Speaker 3: And I wanted to be an NFL running back when I grew up, when I was like a little kid, run around. That's not high school Lanny, and I would walk around and tell my parents that I wanted a face mask like this what because Thrman Thomas had it and he was a running back for the Bills.
Speaker 4: He had he had the t bar fix mask, put it, dump it off. Watch this kid go off now, bank bank, this is a touchdown underreaded hurdle. Oh, bro just in a bad market, like no, he just wasn't talked about a whole lot. Yeah fail fy dude, chung a lot of cocaine in his house. Look at this Anthony Fossano, just a classic. You know, he bleeds red type of politics, lives the dream.
Speaker 1: Look at this guy. Delaney was the best.
Speaker 2: Where's he yet now, Oh, Dulane, I think he's retired now, But let me tell you that is still to this day one of my favorite teammates.
Speaker 1: Of all time.
Speaker 4: Delanney Walker.
Speaker 2: He was the number one receiver ever in UH in high school, gets in trouble for I'm pretty sure, and he can correct me, or he can correct us, he can come back on, but I'm pretty sure that he had like assault rifles and drugs in hisnk of his car in high school. Literally gets arrested, goes to some it's like Southern I think it might have been Missouri, like Southern Missouri, blah blah blah, University Tech Institute of Technology.
Speaker 1: Central Missouri. Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 2: Something like gets drafted in the sixth round. Still those to the forty nine ers. They say, hey, you have to play tight end. He's like, I'm not playing tight end. They're like, we'll cut you. He's like, I'm playing tight end fourteen years later, played fourteen years in and really didn't start going off to like year nine.
Speaker 4: Right, he was like a special teams dude behind Vernon Davis, your boy where they're in the Niners.
Speaker 1: What position was he before tight end? He was a receiver? Oh wow. And he was the cockiest teammate he wouldn't meet.
Speaker 2: He would Rookies would go up introduce themselves to him, and he'd just look at them be like, why do I gotta know your name?
Speaker 1: You're not gonna make the team, and he would go back to putting this shit on. Bro. Yeah, he didn't work out. His workouts were in the steam room.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You go in the steam room and he's just doing push ups and setups in the steam room.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 3: He would he'd like bring his speaker in there and it'd be like blaring rap music. You go in, like de Lanny, what are you up too many? He's like, I'll just get my workout in and just doing like push ups instead of and then like he's like, yeat off the bench doing like Bro.
Speaker 2: He would he would go season one end, he'd be in like Israel for two months. Come back, he's now Hebrew. You're like Hebrew, Jewish, Jewish, He's now Jewish. I think Hebrew is the language he's now Jewish decided, and he's ten times more jack than he was before.
Speaker 1: They were like, what kind of workouts you been doing this? Oh? I stopped eating ham yo?
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: He would? Dude?
Speaker 2: One of my favorite teammates of all time. He's like and tells the camera, why are you following me around?
Speaker 1: He's the man. We have to get him back on. I love that dude. I just get a little fat, would you know, a little husky?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Jalen hits him here, man, this dude was just watching the highlights.
Speaker 2: Look at us his though now we like, we sound like the barstool dudes watching the Canelo fight, just kind of breathing into the MIC's not really saying that.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck. We interrupt this episode to bring you Revitalite.
Speaker 3: Revitalite is an advanced rehydration solution designed to replenish vital fluids and minerals that live inside your body. It's powered by the same electrolyte formula found in the Baby Aisle, but with an improved taste and texture more appealing to adults. Just like this logo and branding, Revitalite is conveniently sold next to beer, wine and liquor so you can shop like an adult and hydrate responsibly. Because here's the pro tip, here's why they put it by there. You need to drink half at night before you go out with the boys, and the other half in the morning. For optimal results, you won't feel anything. Barsteel Black Label Verry Frost Flavor is a go to hitter. Go pick up those things. Pick up your Revitalite black label today in store or online at the Barstool Sports Store at the Barstool Store and tweet at us or tag at drink Revitalite in your morning after stories.
Speaker 1: Back to the episode, So Fitz gets hurt, you come in, you play the entire year.
Speaker 3: How did you do you think of the body of work that you had last year for it being your first full year as like a starter pretty much like first full year in the league in general, because you came in so late the year before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought I did decent.
Speaker 4: Uh, there's a lot of games I felt like if I played a little bit better, we would have won. But again, you know, we went through so much shit last year, whether it was off the field stuff, like you said, Shay's you know, that unfortunate happening with him. You know, We had a lot of family members on the team pass away, so they're going off the funerals.
Speaker 1: We had a bunch of people.
Speaker 4: On COVID, dude, your fucking trainer or head athletic trainer. We got rated by the freaking DEA week four, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you're talking about taking bills too earlier.
Speaker 4: Every week it was just like like, what's what's gonna happen next? You know, So through all that stuff, you know, for us to have a chance to go to the playoffs there in week seventeen against I think it was a good accomplishment, but again we could have won two or three more games for the year and made the playoffs.
Speaker 3: Now, are you sitting back like after the year's over, Are you sitting back feeling like.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, that's the pasture. Are you sitting back feeling like.
Speaker 3: It's one of those situations where you're thinking they might bring somebody in, or you feel good about being the starter going into the next year.
Speaker 1: This upcoming year. Yeah, this upcoming year. I guess they've obviously brought Carson in.
Speaker 3: Like I'm trying to envision like I was in a like a you get placed in a box, right if you kind of have the backup label. You're kind of hoping hopefully they don't draft somebody, if they don't bring anybody in, or they draft somebody low rounds, like that'll mean that I'll be the guy. If they draft somebody kind of high, like I'm probably gonna get pushed out type of thing.
Speaker 1: Like are you kind of thinking the same thing?
Speaker 3: Are you thinking, like if they just stick with me, Like if there's a few things I can get better at, which you probably could going from year one to year two, it's like, if they just kind of stick with me, like you know, I can be the guy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, obviously I felt that way. But at the same time, I knew they're gonna go get somebody, you know. That was kind of the talk round around the facility, around the around the city. So I knew they're gonna go try and get someone, whether it's in the draft or in free agency.
Speaker 1: And it just so happened to be Carson.
Speaker 4: And then you know, Sam Howell follows the round five and he's probably the best player out there at that at that you know value, So we picked up Sam Howe. So you know, I've been we've been doing ot as for the last four weeks. Rookies came in this week. You know, Sam can sling it. Carson looks good out there, so it's gonna be a nice little battle, and it's obviously Carson's job. But again, you know, my biggest thing is I just try and control what I can control. That's just going out there doing the best I can. Whatever happens happened, So you know, that's that's how I go about it. Carson's like a redneck too, dude. He'll he'll die on the field. Yes, he's like Maximus big Hunter, big golfer.
Speaker 2: When he was in the Eagles after the year for the one of the Super Bowl, when you were on the on the on the Titans, they were able showing film with him like being ragged to the ground, like trying to spin out of it while people are gator rolling his arm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a photo for the longest time in the hallway of Kerrigan trying to tackle him and it was like his whole.
Speaker 1: Jersey was like ripped off of his body, but he was just going yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think so, or maybe he eventually went down, but it was like one of those things where it's just like hmm, it's a Savage photo.
Speaker 2: And it seems like from your career, what's happened so far in your career is things opportunities seem to keep falling in your lap. I mean, whatever you want to call it, universe, whatever it is. But it seems like you've been in this situation before, so you're not sweating this type of deal. Yeah, I mean, it's it's nothing I haven't seen before.
Speaker 4: Like every year it's you're clawing your way in and you're trying to make a team, and it's no different this year. So yeah, you know, it's it's nothing I'm new to. So you know, it's kind of just more of the same. Just keep doing my thing, We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Is there anything when you reflect like you had this past year we were pretty much the full time starter of the year before all that happened, it went great, kept kind of put you back in the league or in the league, And so at this point are you looking at hey, do I have to change this up or change? Like I'm meant from a mentality standpoint, how do I approach these OTAs knowing how I've gone through t's even though last year was a mess up OTS even with the COVID thing is still going on.
Speaker 4: But how do you reapproach it? It's I don't know if the approach is different. I think, uh, I think I know what it takes now to be successful. And you know, obviously, previous years I was never starter. I was never really getting that uh put that piece, all right?
Speaker 1: You will, you're Mike Will.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just watched Garrett. He pointed over at him too, So I didn't want to be the only one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm previous years I was never starter, So I was like, you know, just calum my way in. But now I kind of know what it takes to be a starter. So you have that kind of sense of I know what I need to do, I know what it takes, and it's just going out there and nextcuting. So I say, the experience is probably the biggest thing for me from last year this year here.
Speaker 1: How do you like playing in Washington with the media and it stuff? It's different? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I remember tell he does not like Washington, you know, not that.
Speaker 3: I'm sure he's probably trying to think a little bit about everything. He can stay up, but playing in the Washington media is hard because if anything happens at all, it's a media that's they're not intentionally trying to divide you.
Speaker 1: But Washington, d C.
Speaker 3: Is like a stepping stone to like getting to the espns of the world and all the big leagues.
Speaker 2: Right, it sounds like the NFC East is really like the NF He's like that whole conference or division where it's like a little more heightened. Right, every city it's in. Philly is kind of crazy, New York's insane. CC's the way you're saying it is. And then obviously Dallas is Dallas.
Speaker 3: Right, everybody's trying to write stuff to stand out and figure stuff out like within the facility. Because again, like you go from I went from playing in Washington and you got media surrounding you all the time tour when I came to Tennessee in eighteen and racks like, hey, comp it's a lot different out here, And then you just see a few guys standing on the sideline that it's a lot different. So I'm curious, like what your opinion is like playing playing in a place like Washington.
Speaker 1: Wells such a it's such a polarizing place, you know.
Speaker 4: So I mean, I'll give you one example during training camp last year I think we were the least vaccinated team at that point, and I remember getting interviewed, huh now, how's that.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be like a touch wear Rogan shirts. Oh, he's definitely easy.
Speaker 4: Got a reporter going to me and say, hey, you know, you guys are the least vaccinated team. Is that Is that dividing the locker room or people getting pised off at each other. I'm like, no, like what, like, we're here just play football, you know, like if they're not vacinated, they're gonna wear a mask, they're in followed protocols. It's it's it's fine, like you know, but that was a whole deal for like about a week, and you know, that's just like a small example of it. But you know, I feel like that's just kind of DC media in general, even maybe New York and Philly and Dallas as well. But that was my first kind of like like, Okay, this is how it kind of how it is here. Yeah, and you know something you have to really kind of watch what you say and watch what you do, but you know, at the end of the day, you just want to play some football and not get in trouble off the field.
Speaker 3: Right especially in the quarterback especially in the quarterback room, Like yeah, playing with RG three and Kirk, like you would get to where there would be side conversations and people are trying to figure out like what teammates or what people are saying about the other, who's hanging out with who, and stuff like that, to where there's like an article made that makes it seem like so much bigger than it is. And because I commented on it, I think it was like a few poles ago, that's where who was on here? Where it's like I was like as where Rabel did a good like did a good job like in my eyes, because he was always the first person.
Speaker 1: Yeah I remember that. Yeah, who was that? Was it Chris Long? It might have been Chris That would be another one that, Yeah, probably because.
Speaker 3: We didn't always meet We didn't always do team meetings every morning. Uh when I was when during the Washington team, I was on and it was like you would almost like the media, you would just see all the he said she said stuff in the media versus like Rabel, who he's like the first guy you see every day every single day address whatever's going on out there, you know what I mean to where everybody. Whenever the team meeting disperses, everybody's kind of like on the same page about what's going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think Rivera does a pretty good job with that, But he doesn't really go over specific things that he sees.
Speaker 1: He's almost just like, let me deal with it, y'all focus on ball, which is which is sweet.
Speaker 2: But does he have like certain rules to the media, Like Rabel has a sort of stuff like, hey, winning doubt, you're gonna put the team first, Like, don't do X, Y and Z that way, You're not putting this guy in a bad situation. Don't compare dudes, Yes, you know, always speak for yourself, Always speak for yourself, those types of things like if he is Rabel. To the point Will's bringing up is when you see Rabel every day and he's constantly saying those things, it's second nature. Now when you're talking to the media, it's like, oh, I'm not gonna go compare Will Compton to so and so. It makes it's you that's you're asking for yourself to be on that big screen and the team meeting just getting fucking towards.
Speaker 3: When it does happen. Yeah, that is when he's like addressing like an article or something like that.
Speaker 2: Because Rebel won't touch on everything because everyone's trying to make stories every single day. But if there is a bigger deal about something, he's always he always makes sure it hits it. Hey, if they ask you about this, this is what we're focused on this week, and it's he does a great job of that.
Speaker 1: Did you guys have team meetings every single day during the season? Yeah?
Speaker 2: During the season, Ye keep that dial and yeah, Ota is not so much. Yeah, same with us. Yeah the other day maybe, oh we only do once a week. Oh really, yeah, but Rebel gets every minute and oh once a week now. Yeah, we had one on Thursday and I was tripping.
Speaker 1: You're tripping. I was freaking out.
Speaker 2: Why because you know he's going down, he's going in the line to see he was slipping that day, and he's chesting the rookies more than anything else. But you know he's going over guidelines and what's he going to talk about the media? So, who's this new media social director guide? Now that you're gone me and he no, he didn't call me that, but he did made me say every single media guideline And I thought for sure when I was getting going over it. He's gonna start popping on some bust and ship it.
Speaker 4: Now I have. I have a little pitter patter in the heart.
Speaker 3: I thought maybe if that happened, he would bring up the t J Watt Miles Garrett one.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that would be tough, Like why would you? Yeah, like rule number one. Yeah, let's not talk about it. I said, yeah, I know. I did say.
Speaker 2: There's this dude at barstool who was like saying, Jersy, Jerry Jersey. Jerry is a huge Pittsburgh fan. So just the ruffles feathers. I said that Miles Garrett, I'd rather play against Miles Garrett than TJ.
Speaker 1: TJ. Now good Miles. Yeah, yeah, So I got one out of proportion of.
Speaker 2: Sure, well I did, just because they filmed all five minutes of it and had like what three hundred thousand views on Twitter.
Speaker 1: Some Steelers blog, some Steelers wrote about it. So I just kept finding I kept finding the blogs.
Speaker 2: But I think news I may I never said that when I said every you can literally see a whole video of five minutes to me.
Speaker 4: Just saying I'm like, I didn't say it, didn't say it, dude.
Speaker 3: I sent this to Vrabel because what you were just saying like he was going down the road and you were getting like anxiety. But there was this tweet I found a guy in a guy in class got called on to answer a question and after a short pause, he says, hang on.
Speaker 1: I'm not dumb, I'm just panicking.
Speaker 3: I felt that the guy next to me felt that, your mom felt that, the whole world felt that the.
Speaker 2: Very I go when you call on us in team meetings one hundred percent because he loves it. And if you answer one right, the only thing you did is serve yourself another question. Oh Heineke, you're on fire, d L. I said, see if you can get another one right, and he'll just go on that.
Speaker 1: What's something small like if it's like verbiage like uh, it might be different for you than this for me. You know how you got it?
Speaker 3: You gotta say it directly, what it is, like if it's if a team key is disrupt the quarterback.
Speaker 1: And you're like uh, you just try to say uh, like sack the quarterback. If it he'll like jump on your ass and say like no, it's disrupt the quarterback. You gotta stay right. You're in my world. Now you're in my classroom. Now.
Speaker 3: Yes, I always play those mental games with you where you'll just be like sitting there fucking sweating, like god damn it, wedding.
Speaker 1: It's so stupid right now.
Speaker 4: I think that's that New England deal because I was up there for three weeks in twenty seventeen, and I remember they would team meetings. They were just ask hey, corner on like number twenty five corner we're playing this week? Do you have a two parent household? He would ask someone, Oh shit, yeah, stuff like that. Yeah, where do you go to college? I'm like, oh my god. We would go up there and like a Tuesday's quarterbacks and meet and we would have like a fifteen page like a scouting report on every single player on the defense, whether there's third string, whatever, and it'll be a paragraph on each person where he went to school, two parent household, you know, siblings, everything that you can ever imagine.
Speaker 1: And we would watch fifty as on every single person. Hey, Patriots.
Speaker 2: The Patriots are also the place to go to when you when you travel there, you lock up your locker room.
Speaker 1: Yeah why really, you guys ever did that? I mean we played there by I can't remember doing that.
Speaker 2: I remember going I remember going out for warm ups and coming back and there was a chain and lock on our locker rooms so people couldn't get in it because we were so paranoid about patriots stealing our shit. It's like that, like then, that was before a variable, so they can't get me, you know, they can't get me.
Speaker 1: It was really like that.
Speaker 4: They always said that pacers trying to steal shit. Super detailed. He would love to ask raybel about that stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, twenty five thousand. He's on you know, very, you know very. He was probably like part of it. Oh you know what I mean? Yeah, Ver its for sure snitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, yeah, like Rave's edge enough, like he's probably he was probably part of the problem of doing it.
Speaker 4: He probably brought up the ideas, yeah, you guy should do this, steal that bug these people. Yeah, when you were three weeks there, did you get that feeling that everyone was cheating over there?
Speaker 1: No, No, I'm not gonna stay over there. Did you see?
Speaker 4: I was practice squad So, you know, I'll tell you what, that's probably the hardest place I've ever been, like practice squad workouts. First day I was there, we went outside, we ran about ten hills, did like agility for an hour and a half. Then we ran twenty striders, the shortest one being eighty yards, the longest one being one hundred and eighty yards. And this is like, this is on a Saturday, you know. Yeah, And then I was like, oh man, that was a hard workout. I'm kind of dying. And I thought we were done. He was like, all right, time to go inside. Hit weights, squats, heavy squats, eight like eight sets of six heavy squats.
Speaker 1: Eight sets to who eight sets of six hit something like that.
Speaker 4: After we just did all that, and I was like, I remember, I was like, holy shit, it's different up here, Like this is why the Patriots of the Patriots, you know, but.
Speaker 3: Also detrimental to the body. Yes, but you know, not the smartest thing to do on professional athletes.
Speaker 1: It works, it works for them, you know, I don't know. Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 2: Hey, when you when you when you're driving in the stadium, Doude players live in those houses in that neighborhood you have to drive through to get to the Jilizz stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: I was wondering because I was thinking to myself, I ever played for the Patriots, I live right here, Yeah, because because they're practice facility. Everything's at Gillette right and it's the middle of nowhere, in the middle of nowhere. You've you've played there, obviously, You're like in a neighborhood and all of a sudden you pop out and you're in ere out of stadium.
Speaker 4: It's like just like Green Bay, like driving through a trailer park because you know it's lambeau Field trailer Park.
Speaker 2: It's insane. That must be an expensive ass trailer park. Yeah, it's a wild deal. Do The Patriot Stadium is crazy and they have great fans too.
Speaker 1: They go hard.
Speaker 4: They're all assholes the fucking minute. Men pissed me off, dude, they really do. You're like your fan favorite in Washington, Yeah, a little bit. Yeah, I think you gotta pay for drinks. Really, that's gotta be nice. It's nice, man. I think the biggest thing is that I think I'm more of like a relatable person. You know, I'm kind of like a normal, normal dude, drive a regular truck and sitting on the truck, Yeah, sitting on the board.
Speaker 1: What you guys got Chevy the most durable, reliable vehicle on the road, and they got it.
Speaker 3: They got an incredible figure tailgate six configuration tailgate.
Speaker 1: Himes, I use that a lot. You do you do you have a butt?
Speaker 2: Do you have a button on your key fob that makes your tailgate go down on your truck just to go up?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Does industry first? Yeah, industry first, the only ones, the only ones that do that.
Speaker 2: Also, like Giant iPads in the front, Giant appets twelve inch for I think it goes up to a sixteen inch Yeah, I think so.
Speaker 4: I will say I want the new uh, the cyber truck, the Tesla truck. I think I think it looks sweet.
Speaker 1: Do you like it? I think it looks sweet. It kind of It's got like a Halo vibe to me. It does.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, you have five years. People are gonna be all over it, do you think so? Yes, look at that thing.
Speaker 1: Are you a Halo guy? I was back in the day Halo. Everybody was a Halo guy. At one point. It wasn't really ps PS five.
Speaker 3: Really yeah, And when I did start trying to play Halo, like everyone's jumping all over the goddamn map.
Speaker 2: And I, yeah, flowing around and shit like one killed dude, like tactical.
Speaker 3: This game, dude, Really, I want your feet on the ground, like we're fucking we're playing like this, we're actually killing each other.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you like you like the more realistic deal. Yeah, I mean like one and Ward four two and Halo three were at the same time. There's probably the two best shooting games.
Speaker 2: I think Halo three I never really played. Tell dude, he couldn't really get into it really. Yeah, but Halo was definitely a game I love. The storyline was great. Yeah, everything was good. You could have a sword. At one point when he got the sword, things were, things were all right around that sword.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 1: That thing's wild because you're like you're.
Speaker 4: Jogging, and then the acceleration to fucking kill a dude was insane.
Speaker 1: You just try to stick people with those grenades.
Speaker 2: What about this Tesla truck is attractive to you? Because I'll be honest, I don't I'm not trying to fuck up this relationship here, but I couldn't really disagree with you more. You know, it's a good looking vehicle.
Speaker 4: At first, I didn't like it, and the more I look at it, and just like that if I saw that in the road, like I couldn't keep my eyes off that would you be able to.
Speaker 1: You would stare at that thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'd be like, why the fuck is there like a shape sting that they have an elementary school?
Speaker 1: Was that like a hexagon? What are we doing there? It looks like a vehicle on Minecraft?
Speaker 4: Yeah it does.
Speaker 1: It really does. Mean what is that? The thing is sweet? No, that's not the real thing. Look at the inside. Did that the interior of the real thing?
Speaker 3: No, it's not.
Speaker 1: Show me the front view again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that looks like that looks when you're playing a video game and it like that pauses for a second and then it hasn't for all the digital parts haven't like fully got.
Speaker 1: Back together yet. A little glitch. Yeah, it's like a glitch. I didn't think it was funny.
Speaker 4: Remember when Elon brought that out and he's like, oh, it's indestructible.
Speaker 1: Yes, that she was so funny. I just cracked out of your leg. You want to go camping in that?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, look at that thing, bro. I feel like you cut your finger on the edges there. You might, but you cut your vegetables. Yeah, I started skinning them things. I think you can't go wrong with a Chevy Silverado. Pull that up pull a Chevy Silverado up show the most dependable vehicle. I think the best ones in the GMC. I think the GMC is the sexiest one.
Speaker 2: No, these trucks are great. Chevy's great. They look good stock, but you put a couple of extra bucks into it. Get Nicetle lifts spacers on the wheels. Yeah, you're not gonna find a more attractive vehicle.
Speaker 1: You're really not that front end dude, that grill and everything the hood. It's mean. It is tough like in the car Heart version too. That's the same truck I have, Right, that's the one you got. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I hate to say this tube with Dodge ram is they set their game up last couple years. You think, so have man the horse powers there every truck you're kind of just saying.
Speaker 2: What I feel like you're doing is you're feeling a little attacks, So you're saying every other different vehicle, it's Toyota, nice truck too.
Speaker 1: Do you want to bring those out? And the Toyota's no, no, no no, But they are dependable. They are dependable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: We interrupt this episode to bring you whistle Pig. Shout out, whistle Pig, No free shoutouts. If you're not giving one hundred percent, then you're not winning. I put one hundred percent into whistle Pig, and what I like to miss mix it with is a little old fashioned. I like a little whiskey sour that was a drink at the wedding. That's a great time, dude, and Whistle Pig puts one hundred percent right in their piggyback whiskey one d percent ride to capture a one hundred percent bold spice flavor profile. It's a bartender's dream, perfect for mixing up cocktails, which if you're if you're anything like the boys, you're all about up bringing the good whiskey to a party, to a wedding, to a bachelor party, to a vibe on the back deck, whatever the case may be. It's aged six years and has a high ninety six point five to six proof. The only whiskey in the game out in the Vermont Mountains. Dude, that's slinging it with one hundred percent rye age six years. Nobody else can really do that shit two ounces. If you're looking for the perfect cocktail to make with piggyback, try a maple old fashioned.
Speaker 1: I said old fashion earlier. Boys, Now I'm excited to read this.
Speaker 3: Two ounces of whistle Pig piggyback rye, fourth of an ounce of whistle Pig barrel age maple syrup, three dashes bitters in a fresh orange peel for garnish.
Speaker 1: Try it out. Let us know what you think.
Speaker 3: Get your own bottle at Whistlepig Whiskey dot com or at a local retailer. Trust the boys, It is truly one hundred percent of the good shit. Now back to the episode for you.
Speaker 2: Being in a situation, you are with these two quarterbacks, and you do you think you're a top thirty two quarterback in the NFL year A starter?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I do, Yeah, I do.
Speaker 4: I just think last year was really get my feet wet. I mean I knew what it took. I've been in the league for what eight years, but you know how it is. You got to be on the field and I see you have being live action. There's nothing, there's no substitute for that. I thought throughout the year I was starting to progress and get better. See I would love to have, you know, a second shot at it, But you know, backup job isn't a bad deal either, you know, Chase Daniels kind of killing McCoy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a case Keenum. Yeah, they make and they've been making some money, good money.
Speaker 3: If you're do you think if you were like a second or third round draft pick, you're this, you're that they wouldn't have brought anybody in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know it is. NFL is a business too.
Speaker 4: You know, if if someone's making, if Carson's making twenty eight and a half million, I make him one.
Speaker 1: He's a starter. He's a starter. You know, that's it's you know, that's that's that.
Speaker 2: But i'd say you and Carson are both making eight million dollars, you're imagining that one out?
Speaker 1: Are all things equal?
Speaker 4: All things are equal. I'll tell you what. Carson can sling it. And I've been you know, I've never really got to see him playing in person, but being with him the last three four weeks, you know, it's it's really impressive to see the stuff he can do. He's very smart, he works hard at it. I think he's gonna have a great year. So you know, I'm rooting for him. But again, you know, you never you never know what's gonna happen. People get hurt all the time, or you know, stuff happens, so you know, man, that is He's.
Speaker 1: A super polished answer. It is, Man, you're really Carson. He's getting a lot of hate in Indianapolis right now. I was just a lot of hate. I was just about to say, like, man, he was so good when he was on that m v P route for the Eagles.
Speaker 4: Fucking a c which was a crazy injury to the way he got hit and the way it tore. Yeah, wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then he like everybody else you have the COVID year, people are trying to figure out training, like who's doing this and that, like which ways up are like all that.
Speaker 1: Ship like yeah, Like he was so fun to watch.
Speaker 3: I mean not that he still can't be, because I know a lot of people were for him, like dani Orlowski comes to mind. He's like a huge Carson Wentz fan on the ESPN and uh so, yeah, like I would love to see him. I would love to see you guys beat the ship out of the Eagles just so he can like, yeah, go some birds and people.
Speaker 4: No question to say, we played the Monday night this year. Oh really, yeah, so that'll be Yeah. There's got a new stud of by receiver who does Eagles. Yeah, they had a good draft. They have a few stud wide receivers on that team.
Speaker 1: They really do.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got themselves a squad low key. What do you who's the Gelen Hurts is name?
Speaker 1: What do you think of him? I think he's a good player. I want to beat him out though. All's fair man, Yeah do you think so?
Speaker 4: But I trained with him down in Kylie this past year for one day and you know, gets rocked up and you can slay it. So you know the things he does on the field. That offense they have for him is perfect. You know, they have a really good run game and then they have him ge outside of the pocket and do some things. And you know, I think that have a really good squad. So it's gonna be a tough game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, A J.
Speaker 3: Brown, Davonte Smith who's their third receiver that was also a first round pick.
Speaker 1: Oh, they do from Advantae Smiths Dude, that's the That's why I think they're gonna be Yeah, they're gonna be tough. They could be filthy. Yeah, it wud be a good running back. No he uh, yes he is. He is.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't sleep on pastal now. I played with him all big body wide receiver. I was with him for two years. Oh do you He was a practiced He was practice squad on the Titans for a little before the Colts took them.
Speaker 5: While we're on the QB talk, we want to rank your top three qbs in the league right now, Top.
Speaker 1: Three right now, five currently Brady Rogers.
Speaker 4: You think Brady's one, Yes, I can't take that away from him. Brady, Brady's one at home or a little bit though, Rogers two m vps in a row. Yeah, I'm a big Rogers fan. I grew up a Packer fans, so I'm a big fan of Rogers.
Speaker 1: I mean, you've got Josh Allen in there, like there's some homes and then.
Speaker 4: I mean there's a lot of good quarterbacks right now. Yeah, Brady Rogers. Mahomes. Did we say Josh Allen? I mean that an f C West is packed. You got Russell Wilson, you got Justin Herbert, who's bawling, Derek card the boy, Derek Carr's from falling.
Speaker 1: I think his hairlines coming back to I'm pretty sure he was balding before. Come back hairline of the Year. Yeah, how's he doing that? Because my hairlines getting out of the hands, is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, mine's a little let's we'll take him all together. You're you're fine, oh Brook, but.
Speaker 1: You're not had to hurt a little bit.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm thinning a little bit, like in the corners. Mine's getting so bad that it's getting so bad. I just already you ever heard of Keeps? You heard of the product Keeps?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I see on Instagram anytime all three products from my really don't think if it's n SS surfing.
Speaker 1: Got to check that.
Speaker 4: I know people got popped in the past from like broken like just anything I see on hair stuff.
Speaker 2: I send a will for the story reason that will is insecure about it. We can you you you know stuff in a stuff or not?
Speaker 3: What Keeps Keeps is not in a stuff certified not because I was going to actually in eighteen I ordered the product and stuff and then I got all the ingredients checked and there was something that came back it wasn't in there.
Speaker 1: So it's a little more developed.
Speaker 2: But why don't you guys, why don't y'all plug up? I just you know, you know the boy you know what I'm saying. Where they take the robot and they fucking but it put it in there, so I'm not a bad I minuting my hat off?
Speaker 1: What is it about? Gett Kirk, did you get like the hair just reappeared? Dude drew a pet Yes, yeah.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's because you got the back of your head kind of sticks out, like you're setting up for that old.
Speaker 4: Man like at the cold second, but that going on. Yeah, twenty nine, like we can this is is too young for this? Pay for it?
Speaker 1: How does that cost?
Speaker 2: Let's say, let's say does it matter right, Let's just say that the number is who cares? Because you've played two years you're making it's like, why not just take advantage of that?
Speaker 1: Right now?
Speaker 3: Taylor, Hein and Key and Washington d c Like, I'm sure there's somebody out there that'll give it, give it to you on the low. So anybody out there listen to this episode right now, if you know somebody that does the like whole hair plug stuff, yeah.
Speaker 1: We'll do that. Look up the quarterback for the Washington UH commanders.
Speaker 2: I heard there's literally a robot now that I'll do it in forty five minutes. When you used to take hours and hours and hours a doctor would have to take each hair foll kule you.
Speaker 1: Put it in, Yeah, and they would have to stab you. Now there's like a robot that's just doing shit. That's the robot. However, what do you think of the Commanders? What do you think of the new name, the new look? Em I like.
Speaker 4: I like the new look. I like everything about it. I pull that trash out, let me see that thing better. You think the name could be better or the name's trash and it could be better.
Speaker 1: It's okay to say that.
Speaker 4: No, it's not because I'm still on the team. I won't get some flag for this. But that black is cool that we had two years to come up with something. I mean, command I feel like Commanders is kind of like a say, a safe, a safe option. It is based on where it's at too. Yeah, you know, but I've seen the I've seen the uniforms in person. The helmets sweet uniforms look sweet man Jay.
Speaker 3: Allen on the right and all black. It looks kind of like any given Sunday look. It kind of looks like a yes could be like an arena footballish vibe.
Speaker 1: It looks like he has a massive four head of tune in that helmet's got you refit that helmet. I think the w makes it look a little bigger too. I like the black.
Speaker 2: I think black always feel like the Cardinals. Black uniforms. Yeah, those are go fucking hard. Those things go hard. Yeah, obviously the Raiders they have black.
Speaker 1: They go hard.
Speaker 4: But we got that Matt, Matt red. It looks it's a really clean look. Yeah, I think it's gonna look good.
Speaker 1: But like uniforms, the uniforms that if you could rename the Washington right now, the list that was coming out, like what name were you hoping for?
Speaker 4: There were two names that like the Armada. Armada, which is like a fleet of ships.
Speaker 1: I believe. Okay, that's cool, that's been cool. And then the red Tails. So I like Redtail and the red Wolves as well. So the red Wolves.
Speaker 4: Someone told me to talk about the red Wolves, and so I guess, you know Native Americans back in the day they believed and when you passed away, your soul went into a wolf.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think nicol segue from Redskins to wolves because you're passing away, you're passing that on.
Speaker 2: But is that also the same issue had with redskins kind of I think taking somebody else's ship and making it your own.
Speaker 4: It could have been that, or it could have been many I'll tell you right now, I'll say it. I think the Redskins was a cool Their logo was dope.
Speaker 1: That logo is. That logo is sick.
Speaker 4: Probably one of the coolest logo is in all sports. Yeah, yeah, I'm too a Cherokee, so but I will say that that's a dope logo.
Speaker 1: I do like that logo. I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean, I mean with the Wolves too. I mean, you got the timber Wolves in Minnesota.
Speaker 2: The wolves, but I think wolves. I think Wolves is dope. But that kind of gives me an XFL vibe wolves. I don't know why I think Red Tails was cool. Red Tails that I.
Speaker 3: Didn't like the red Tails. It makes me think of tails off Sonic m What was the legend, But I'm thinking.
Speaker 2: What the mice that used to it was the cartoon with the mice that used to be pilots. Something tails, rescue rescue interest. I have been rescue interest, but there was something that was ducktails. It was a totally different thing. Damn dude. Here the the fleet, well that one was Armado. That sounds cool. Yeah, it sounds culture like, it sounds like you've been places. It's kind of like clean. It's like Armada.
Speaker 3: Immediately the commanders come out. In comedies is the first yes, and it doesn't help it run DC too. It's just like here we go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what do you call the fans to comrades? There you go? You know? I guess, so that's a tough deal.
Speaker 4: There's a theme song already, right, is it the one that Pat McAfee was saying, Yeah, I know it, that's it. I can't because when he signed, I was like, where the hell did you get that from? I guess there's like some fans out when they released the name, they were all singing it, and I signed, you.
Speaker 3: Can't sing the theme song? I was like, last year, there's a couple of stories I want to ask about when Sean Taylor got his number, when he got his number retired and Jackson Mahomes did the TikTok?
Speaker 1: Were you guys aware of that before the game starts?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: We were were that after it?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: That's like that's Russian off Rocky four. It's just like walking out. Oh yeah, it says Russian national anthem on my phone. I love it.
Speaker 3: I didn't know it's the Russian national anthem. I'm like, oh, Rocky four, that's the theme song in Rocky four, So that that wasn't it.
Speaker 4: No, you think Commy's comrades, that'd be like a comrades is cool? You get behind that cool? I mean, yeah, better watch what you're saying. It's America.
Speaker 1: We were just moving on. Did you hear the what I was asking about? Go ahead, dude, my bad.
Speaker 3: So when they retired Sean Taylor's number last year, Jackson Mahomes did that TikTok yeah and lay appropriate, and I was asking if he they knew about that before the game started?
Speaker 1: Did you know about it?
Speaker 3: When you go back in the locker room and you know, come maybe not Maybe a couple guys get on the phone and they see that something's going on.
Speaker 1: Now we saw that after the after the game or just like, you know, what the hell? What do I make you feel? Yeah?
Speaker 4: A bad move. You know, the guy was probably the one of the biggest names of Washington. You know, he's passed away and this is going on. It's just dancing. Oh part shape?
Speaker 1: Do you think he knew?
Speaker 4: Get a step over rope here?
Speaker 3: And here's why I ask, And here's why I ask, because part of me thinks they didn't do a very good job of rolling out retiring Sean Taylor's number. And you don't have to agree or disagree on that, because I know you're obviously a quarterback and you're on the roster. But there's part there's part of that things like he didn't necessarily know because why wouldn't there be a security guard tackling this man mid dance right now, or like there's a like a formal like rollout of Sean Taylor's number getting retired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a great thought, but he's literally standing in between the chains, roped off like this.
Speaker 1: Yeah I get.
Speaker 4: Maybe I'm wondering if he was Sean Taylor was, or like with the number, I'm wondering if he knew like we were retiring his number that Taylor is.
Speaker 1: I agree, Taylor are most scumbag move ever in the Pro Bowl. Move ever in the Pro Bowl, dude, that's what the people want to see, though, crazy fuck that punter up.
Speaker 3: He is a fucked move dude, Like you got to think in your mind you I'm gonna kill this dude. He has no clue that I'm coming like this.
Speaker 1: No, you don't run fake punts in the Pro Bowl, though, yes you do.
Speaker 4: Okay, everything you.
Speaker 1: Don't even see. That's how flash of white.
Speaker 4: Look how Maddi gets when he gets up, was gonna he's going to wall find him.
Speaker 3: Something.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure he gets his face a little bit, let her run a little bit longer. He lays on the ground for a little bit, and he's like, fuck, dude. I think he comes up yeap, Oh, he's conkeyed.
Speaker 1: Well now, like what's going through his mind? He's like, I have to go say something. Everybody's looking at me. Yeah, guy, I'm pissed. Yeah, what are you gonna say? Man?
Speaker 4: What are you doing? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: Come on man. That's like the hit Brett Current hit had in a Tampa Bay game.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, lunge into it, same foot, same shoulder, nowhere to go. And another thing I want to ask about our boys, Jay Allen getting in that scuff on the sideline. What was the tension like after the game, and what was the tension like weeks weeks after Listen.
Speaker 4: I probably shouldn't touch on this right now, but it was it was pretty heated there for a little bit. But at the same time when you got two competitors like that, and it's just like a kind of a polished answer. But we have two first round picks like that, both from Bama. We're getting her asses whooped on national television day after Christmas.
Speaker 1: It's like, this is fucking embarrassing, you know.
Speaker 4: And you know, John just he had enough and I think Payne had enough, and it just got to a point where, you know, they were both pissed off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know wild you do you remember that? Yeah, I remember it.
Speaker 2: Pull it up so we can see the whole thing. Did the coach say anything about it after the game?
Speaker 1: I mean, did they resolve in the locker room? Yeah, they're good, they're good. They're good.
Speaker 4: Now, apologize to the team, Yeah, in front of the team any room, Yeah, in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the guy everybody.
Speaker 3: Now, when they got in the locker room, was it something like where they're squashing it, apologizing to each other, they're fighting to figure it out.
Speaker 1: During that halftime of that game, Yeah, because that was like in the first half. Yeah, blood bath, you know the timeline.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a bad It was tough for you guys against Oh, he would have landed that shot sleepy time.
Speaker 1: Well, you shouldn't be fucking temple booking, dude, bro. You know, it's just one of those moments. Man, where is your boy? People were and that's in the first half. So what happened at halftime? It was still a little heated. Again, we're getting our asses. Yeah, they got in the locker room and they were, But I square up, it's a little heated. Are they boys?
Speaker 4: I don't know. We're at the same college. But that doesn't make you boys their boys, their boys, yeah, yeah, their boys. Yeah, yeah, they're boys.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 4: It's like some you know, Bradley Love type stuff, and like when you're getting your ass whipped on right time, it's you know, it's.
Speaker 1: I mean, I've wanted to swing on some teammates before.
Speaker 4: But hey, bro, like you must have sucked up something bad if you wanted to, I want to see the last.
Speaker 1: Three plays before this should happen.
Speaker 4: I mean, it was out of hand quickly right when we were down yeah, early in the second Quarter's twenty eight seven.
Speaker 1: What a horrible feeling, like we couldn't stop them and we couldn't score. If you're like.
Speaker 3: Wanting to swing on somebody, somebody just comes up in there just temple fucking yeah, finger on you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I saw three N words right there.
Speaker 4: A lot a lot of you know, a lot of people don't even know that happened until we got in the locker room at halftime.
Speaker 1: I don't even know that happened. Yeah, you don't, you don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't really know what's happening. Yeah, Yeah, that shit's wild. So they squashed it.
Speaker 1: They're cool. They're boys again. Yeah yeah. And then we do have fighting to other ot s right now.
Speaker 4: And then we just dashed another guy from being just asking all the questions to hope he says something up. Yeah, we just drafted the guy from Bama d line always getting doud from Bama, Alabama out there at Bama and Ohio State. That's that's that's that's the two teams right now. Yeah, I did that one get from a house. It's pretty good that he's talking about it, the one. Oh yeah, yeah, Chase, Chase.
Speaker 1: And Terry you know, yeah, he was Larry was a hostate too. Chase. Chase was hurt last year, wasn't he.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he got he tours a c against Tampa Week eight or week Week ten. Yeah, he's a stud Yeah. Yeah, you guys play each other this year. We play week three at y'all's place. Yes, no, no, at your place?
Speaker 1: Is our place? You guys got three four? Yeah? Oh damn well you getting yelled that by the mic, by the our producers. What's the deal? It keeps dropping?
Speaker 2: I feel like that things get a little old and rickety yeah I know, and he's like, yeah, what's your thought on the bus? What do you think about this whole little vibright here it?
Speaker 1: Do you like it?
Speaker 4: It's it's sweet. Guys don't have like a regular studio stuff like that, like the buses. I always watch house clips and stuff.
Speaker 1: I want.
Speaker 4: I need to get on that. You have been saying that you're too cat. You cat you subscribe, No, I don't. Okay, you gotta ry bro. All right, well you're trying to put the boys. You gotta subscribe right now.
Speaker 2: All you gotta do is now you need to subscribe and then get two more people to subscribe, okay, and those to help those two pyramid schemes Pyramid or very special movie pay it Forward. And if you've seen that movie, I haven't a tear jerker. My god, I think it came in the late nineties. Pull that up real quick, paid for put the movie on. I think it's only two hours.
Speaker 1: Are you a Spotify guy or Apple Spotify?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's easy to find us there. Just get the Rogan on there. Yeah yeah, yeah. So that was bad time movie.
Speaker 3: When you wore the Rogan shirt of the press conference. I mean not that it's like actually heat, but do you hate liberals?
Speaker 4: So uh, it was really bad timing though, because that week was when Aaron Rodgers was getting all that flag for the vaccine deal now Rogan, and then like two days later, I'm wearing a Rogan sweatshirt on.
Speaker 3: The audio for me, be real, bro, is that what you wore the shirt? You're like, fucking like, let's fucking go, you're supporting.
Speaker 4: I just got the Rogan swash and I was like, this is a sweet sweastert He got the apes on it and got the mushrooms, got the UFOs going. I'm like okay. And I didn't even think about it. And I got in there and someone asked out, I'm like, you didn't.
Speaker 1: Think about it at all. No, you didn't think about it at all.
Speaker 4: I was like, I gotta I gotta because that was I gotta support my guy, you know, yeah, that was the day I called I hit up. You didn't think about it at all.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't think about it at all.
Speaker 4: We got the Lady highlights again. Up we won this game. We won two games that year. That was the second one. What kind of heat were you catching for the shirt? You know, a couple of vaccine questions, you know, do you agree with this?
Speaker 1: This and that?
Speaker 4: And I was like, listen, I'm just a fan of his podcast, Man Dog Daddy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, he has a bunch of different agreed, disagree.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like just like his podcast, and he's got people from all over interesting deal, Like that's what That's why I stuck to he does. His podcast is legit. It's the best, second best. Yeah, I'm just kidding. No, no, no, ye, fuck that ship. Does he have a trophy game coming up?
Speaker 1: I don't think he does. Doesn't. Have you heard about our trophy game?
Speaker 2: No November twelfth, Guys, here, the University of Nebraska and the University of Michigan are going to be fighting for the bust.
Speaker 1: And bowl for a bus. We're actually playing a bus. Yeah, what you're actually playing the regular season.
Speaker 4: Or like no, no, no, oh oh Nebraska we were playing No, no, no, We're not justingup for those games.
Speaker 1: We wouldn't play for free anymore. But this right here, this is our trophy trophy. Yes for like a trophy game.
Speaker 4: Yes, wait, okay, play for the next eight years in a row. That's when you know your big time, you guys are.
Speaker 2: It was kind of a lucky deal to be totally honest with you. I love the fact that you're complimenting us like this, but it was it was a from the hip. It was a from the hip question to Scott Frost, and he said, if we can get mission to agree on it, And Harrorball is a super competitive guy, and once he saw the clip, he signed a piece of paper. Little boy Jackie in the back there lawyer who wrote with hand like just handwrinning pen and paper.
Speaker 4: Horrible, Jim Harball, Uh what yeah?
Speaker 1: Where is the contract?
Speaker 4: What is the name?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's awesome. Oh dude. It was one of the warmest, fuzziest feelings I've had on this podcast. I don't know about you. Fired up.
Speaker 2: This old trip to Michigan was unreal. Really, the whole spring tour was out of out of hand?
Speaker 1: Fun. Where did you guys go?
Speaker 2: We went to Nebraska, Michigan and then Knoxville, Tennessee. Oh wow, I don't know why this is not on the bus.
Speaker 1: You got to be on the bus.
Speaker 4: That's pretty sweet, right, So they're playing for the next eight years, the next eight years in a row.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Is that him signing the earth there? Yeah? Yeah, that's him watching the video. That's the same paper you see here. Let's go listen. This might not mean a whole lot. And you're right too, like that is.
Speaker 2: He didn't give two ships about signing it. I don't think he knew what he got himself into, you know, man, Yeah, god, I know. We six by The worst body can.
Speaker 1: Have when's your guys? Is by late? We thirteen fourteen lucky duckies.
Speaker 4: And it's perfect too because we got a Thursday night game maybe in between there. So it's almost like you get your many bye, play four or five more games and you get your real bye.
Speaker 1: That's a nice that's a nice deal. You how do you feel about going to this year? Do you hate that?
Speaker 3: It's always like I feel like the last few years, maybe it's changed a little because we were known as the NFC least as well when we won our division.
Speaker 1: But don't you hate the NFC least?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean we won our division what two years ago when we were seven to nine, you know we were I think eight seven and one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I mean, damn for real, nine and seven or eight seven and one, one.
Speaker 4: Of those what you know, how it is and you make the playoffs, it doesn't matter what your record is, man, So that's.
Speaker 1: True how you feel about deals with the super Bowl? Did we what did you guys win the super Bowl last year?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: That kind of matters a little bit, right, Like, you know, did you guys?
Speaker 1: No, that's that's a nice turp. Did you guys make the playoffs?
Speaker 4: Think it must a good ass chirp, dude, Then when we think about it, just were the first seed.
Speaker 1: It didn't make the playoffs. We were the one seed in the AFC. Yeah, I won't know. If i'd say one seed, I'd just say, yeah, we made the playoffs. No, we were the one seed. I know, I got balanced. I know. I'm just I'm saying, how good of a chirp that was? I'm a admiring art right now. Yeah, I do you know what I'm saying. The lips just put out me. We're serious. What we got showed up week four? Yeah, what do you think is gonna happen? And you said it's at Washington. It's at Washington. We're gonna win about fifteen thousand fans.
Speaker 3: There because a repeat you said, how fans there'll be about fifteen thousand fans there?
Speaker 1: Are that good?
Speaker 2: You guys might have a home game in Washington. Shit, I've been there, buddy. Do you guys don't get a lot of fans there?
Speaker 1: If we're playing, well, we get a lot of fans.
Speaker 4: I will say, when we play the Cowboys, there's more Cowboys fans there.
Speaker 1: Yeah we had that too. Yeah tough man. Yeah they're everywhere. Man.
Speaker 3: But you're right though, if you win for that city or winning that city, like when you guys won the division, like when we flew back up to that winning that division, like you couldn't move out of the facility because everyone's like banging on your vehicles.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 3: You have to go like two miles an hour out the entire place. Like, it's incredible. When you win there, they have a good fan base. The stadium is just like in an awkward spot. It's tough to get to. The traffic come out in the stadium's tough.
Speaker 4: And I'm sure you guys saw some of the videos last year of you know, we had a pipe burst, which pipe burst on people in the suite and we had people falling over Jalen. Yeah. Yeah, it's an older stadium, but you know, like our first week there against Chargers, it was rocking, rocking everybody.
Speaker 2: So as Titan fans we got to help or Titan players, we had to hope that you guys lose the first couple.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they ain't gonna drop the Oh we can, he said, they ain't gonna have it. I gotta I gotta be positive here.
Speaker 3: It will be right. Yeah, I feel good. But are you here to be the starter a week one? If you and Carson Wentz were the same height, yeah, you're taking them there. Yeah, you and Carson Wentz getting a fight. Who wins that fight?
Speaker 1: Is he a good golfer? He's getting there, he's getting there. Beat him in golf? Yeah? I beat him golf. But we just had a coaches players match up two weeks ago.
Speaker 4: It was eight coaches versus eight players, and it was match plays so it's me and Carson first, Scott Turner and Ken Zampz was quarterback coaching, No c And then we had you know, Trestway and those guys go against up some other guys and the deal was if we won, we got put couches back in the in the locker room. Well, the only players that won their matchup were me and Carson. Then Kendall Fuller and all those guys they kind of slipped up and lost of their coaches. So you know, we can't get couches back in the locker room. So you're wins for nothing.
Speaker 1: Yep, damn. Yeah, you guys don't even have couches in the locker room, not anymore.
Speaker 4: But I mean, you know how the locker room is just kind of a smaller locker room. Yeah, and when all the rookies come in, we have a bunch of floating lockers, like right there in the middle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no room for anything right now.
Speaker 4: I think once they get those out of the way, we're gonna try to put like some corn and whole stuff in there, something ping pong table.
Speaker 1: I don't know if we're gonna get the ping pong table.
Speaker 2: You need to eat yourself a mini basketball hoop and basketball that fun story.
Speaker 4: We were in Carolina in there going all day. We were in Carolina, cam Newton always held a horse tournament. He had like almost every single player on the team. They would make a bracket and during training camp there have to be like four games throughout the day and whoever won got like a good amount of money that you put.
Speaker 1: In the pot. So that was a cool deal. That's a cool idea like that a lot. Actually, yeah, yeah, yeah, send me the notes on that. I'm actually down to do that. It sounds dope. So we had a ping pong table back when, back in my day when we were there. Oh shit, old, but there was a whole there.
Speaker 3: There was a whole leaderboard and Trust was number one because I was talking about That's why I said get the ping pong table back in there, because Trust would just dominate everybody. I'm talking the best ping poll ping pong player you'll ever see in the NFL.
Speaker 1: Oh really, yes, Town Will as a specialist, you better be good because you're not in meetings. Oh yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: Hopkins and Nick Sunburg the long snapper, like they got so much better just having to play against Stress every.
Speaker 1: Day because that's all he did, like when it was over.
Speaker 3: You know how Brett he just does like looks up like golf courses and rates him or figures out all the details him.
Speaker 1: I don't know what he what he does, but like the specialist there, they would just play ping pong. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Does tress still do trivia. No, he's got his own little podcast now that he does at the facility. Tress as a podcast at the facility through Washington. Yeah, he'll bring on like one player every week and just you know, shoot shit for an hour.
Speaker 1: What it's awesome. It's really fun. Yeah, it's cool. What's it called. It's all right?
Speaker 4: Hang time Yeah, hangtime out you know, booming puns. It's good, good little name for him.
Speaker 1: No for shout outs. Stress Way A w A Y tress Way. He's a good dude. In time with Tressway, Yeah, trying to come on the bus. We're trying figure out the time for him to come on the bus.
Speaker 3: And he was talking, well, you like made this board games called uh what's your bid?
Speaker 1: Because he like loved doing trivia.
Speaker 3: So anytime you're in the training room or in between practice or meetings or anything, like that, like trust had this these notebooks filled with like questions. Then he ended up turning into a board game and people would just compete all day long like it really like before and after practice.
Speaker 1: You bet yo, like what's the question? And it'd be like, you know, what are the what are the what are the ingredients are?
Speaker 3: Like what comes in the Applebee's appetizer sampler like Mazzarelli sticks, And you would try and bid what number you could guess like me and you be like all right, I know I got too and you'd be like I got three. It's like so like let's just let's say three and you guess the first one. We say the same one. We can't say it again. But you like be on a team and you everybody would be competing and it was awesome, Like yeah, he like he like legitimately made a board game.
Speaker 1: Oh ship. He still does a little bit of trivia throughout the weeks, just you know, for fun, but he don't do that.
Speaker 4: He sell that he should sell that.
Speaker 3: He did like they sold out, like when they he like had something running on Thursday night footballor Monday night football and they sold out like that night really and on the flight's back, it'd always be like you want to be around trust because everyone's sitting around doing all this trivia, like doing all these games.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, like that he made that board game. Yeah, like he got with a partner and was like, yes, he was like the entrepreneur of making that board. Wow, that's badass, dud. He turned it into an app. I don't know if the app still works, but like back then, he was doing all of that stuff. What's your bid? Yeah, what's your bid? And it's just trivia questions.
Speaker 3: There's like several answers, so you're like, you're like engage the entire time. Yeah, it was a lot of funs bros. He's a good he's good for the team. Man, He's gets along with everyone, brings everyone together.
Speaker 1: He's he's awesome.
Speaker 2: Golla be wondering what's in the Applebee's trio though, or the appetizer that sampler.
Speaker 1: Don't put it.
Speaker 2: Don't put it up yet, because I think I know it's definitely there's mozzarella sticks. I'm assuming there's gonna be like a jalapeno popper of some sorts.
Speaker 1: Not saying it's that. I don't think it is that. They gotta be a boneless wing, right, just type.
Speaker 2: Chips and salsa he's got. I just don't want to see yet. I'm thinking chips and salsa, mozzarella sticks, onion rings, and there's a one more fried thing.
Speaker 4: And might even be a casada which is not fried but it's still chicken tenders.
Speaker 1: I think there's five. Are there really five? I think you're right on the case of THEA, and I think it could be wings like boneless. You said it wings, the boneless wing. I think, pull it up. Are we ready? We're ready? This is hard hitting stuff. Those boneless wings. Those are boneless wings.
Speaker 4: And a instead of salte Gualker's that spinach and artist show kip. That is Spanish show dip, isn't it.
Speaker 2: That's some ugly looking quad. I think I think it's a that Yeah, damn, that ship is way better than he. That ad looks way better than the actual picture.
Speaker 1: My mouth is watering. Damn. Hey, that was solid of us. Was the teamwork? We would crush it on? Place your bid or what's your bed? Well, you're right, though. Tress is like he's all time to have around the building. Perfect. He might be the most like tenured guy there isn't he he is. He's the oldest on the team. Yeah, thirty one years old.
Speaker 4: He's been there a while, bro, I think coach the coach said that in the meeting like three days ago, like Tresway's olds got on a team at thirty one. I'm like, holy shit, I'm twenty nine. I might be the second oldest fuck, which made me feel old. You guys used to have like he brought in the Uh why am I? Why am I brain parting right now? The linebacker that played at Carolina cool, ok no, that played it for the Carolina Panthers and the Chargers. Rivera's guy David Oh, Thomas Davis.
Speaker 1: Yes, Thomas Davis. And that's crazy because he's like, yeah, Rivera.
Speaker 3: Treated him right, like he got to have like a legitimate like send off here, get a little bag, not practice, not being on special teams.
Speaker 1: Nice, like just be a lock, just play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just let your resume. You just earned your resume, You earned yourself. This kind of your type of deal.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. Yeah, he's the only guy to ever come back from three a c LS. Yeah yeah and still play, still play. I think he made a Pro Bowl.
Speaker 4: Yep, get him and Keickley together were savage. Ye were you on the team with Keikley? What's what's his vibe? Very good guy, worked hard, yes, very supermanish something. Yeah. But I mean I remember being on scout team and even like during regular games, like they would just break the huddle, get up the line. He's going out to play. He knows it's about to come. I don't know how he knows, whether it's like hand position. I don't know with the offensive lineman like you guys kind of mate might have like a couple.
Speaker 1: I think formation base more than anything else, right can.
Speaker 4: Be or like I know someone was like the white knuckles, Like if you're kind of leaning back and you're not in like down, if you're forward, you you got white knuckles if you're back, but you're wearing gloves. So yeah, but when guys are pulling, they might be on their heels a little bit more. There's a lot of things where guys are looking in their helmets. Yes, if you're double teaming, you might be looking at that three techniques, looking at your end, yeah right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, linebackers, d D tackles. Yeah, that's all. There's a lot of things, a lot of things off the time will give away lots of things.
Speaker 4: He was on it man, so it was it was really impressive to watch, but I mean not just tackling and running down people like in coverage too, Like the dude was unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I heard he didn't even have a TV in his apartment the first like three years, or at least the first year he was.
Speaker 1: In the league.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's a stud. Yeah, he's just he's just a legend. He had a girlfriend for I think seven or eight years, wouldn't let her live with him. He was like, it's strictly football. Yeah, and he's Hall of Famer.
Speaker 2: You have a question, and you know he's so good because when I first played him my first few in the league, he was like putting his head and stuff. And then you could tell the last couple of years he was like, there's more injuries, more stuff going on. He had a lot of bike hits. I don't know if it was affecting him too much, but he wasn't using his head as much. He was more finessing stuff, and he was making just as many tackles, if not more. He was still just eeling the legend.
Speaker 3: I'll never forget that Thanksgiving game where he had like two picks in a row against Dallas.
Speaker 1: Yeah, against Dallas, snipe picks too.
Speaker 3: They're in like cover four and he's carrying Witten in four verticals and turns around and like picks the ball and then yeah, we're there in cover two and he ditches the middle of the field because he knows the dagger's coming. Yes, he sends a three down the seam, and if you're a middle if you're running a middle of the field, you keep it the whole way because you know you're in the middle of the field. But he bailed because he knew what was coming. He carried it long enough to where he's like, okay, this read is now off, puts his foot in the ground that comes up, and jumps the dagger and takes it to the fucking house.
Speaker 1: Stun.
Speaker 4: You did that in practice like two or three times for me. So then I got to the point where I had to like pretend like I'm throwing the dagger and throw it to like the third window behind him, just like try and lay it behind him. That's the only way he could beat them. He's such a legend, bro. Yeah, He's a fucking legend.
Speaker 1: He really is.
Speaker 3: One of yeah, one of Like I don't think he played long enough to see you can say he's the goat.
Speaker 2: Because people still say that, But that's the argument Aaron Donald. If he were to retire this year, that's what I'm saying, you'd be goaded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know if he'd be the goat of a just because Chris long said it, you know what I mean, Like on Chris Longs, yeah, you might be the goat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I feel like even our conversation there was like I might have been taking that side too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know you is a monster. Like if there's he's top five of ray Lewis or Keiley, who are you taking? I think if you if you have if you're having there's you're having one season. They're two different players.
Speaker 4: So yeah, And like when ray Lewis is playing Lacker, Yeah, him and Lacker are very similar in my opinion.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it might have been the pads, but I feel like and also when you're like a kid and you're watching the NFL, you close your eyes and you're seven again. You're watching the NFL, like everyone looks so fucking massive. Yes, now you're bigger and you're like or taller or older, and you're realizing all these guys are they're still big human beings, but they're not like the crazy superhero statues you see before, and like you kind of see that with Ray Lewis and Bryan Lacker, you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think if there's one season and you had one linebacker for one season that you were building around the middle of the defense, I think I'm picking Keikley. Yeah really, yeah, bro, Yeah, because you know he wasn't just doing his energy on the field, like his awareness, his recognition, his rosy red cheeks. Yeah, yeah, he has rosy red cheeks. But like the influencing out on the field, I think you always felt it like it's he would be somebody to where now I would have done the same with like ray Lewis. But if I'm sitting on the sideline, like I'm standing up on the sideline just to watch him.
Speaker 1: Play, he's that good hunh dig buckets. Yeah. Yeah, like ray Lewis, it was an edge guy sales, an edge guy.
Speaker 4: Like when ray was playing, it was a different game, you know, like it was grounded.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: In Keithley, I mean he had uh Thomas Davis and Thomas Davis he had he had some cats in front of was there for a little bit, yeahs arrange that Keikley had, Like yeah, just all of them. Man, and I watched I've watched him a lot, so I'm probably like a little biased and I didn't watch as much like ray Lewis.
Speaker 1: But's the fucking stud go yeah, god it.
Speaker 3: We are taking a break from the episode to bring you Georgia Boot, the greatest boot on the planet. On the planet makes super good looking and super comfortable boots so damn comfortable you never want to take.
Speaker 1: These boys off.
Speaker 3: For over eighty five years, the state of Georgia, these people, this company, Georgia Butt, has been making boots that work as hard as you do, that look as good as you do. You see this ship, dude, bust with the boys. We got our own boot, but you can go on the site buy him up. These boots will hold up in any condition without sacrificing comfort or style. It has the comfort technology of an athletic shoe packed into a great looking boot. Whether you're working on your feet all day, working at the ranch, you want to hike, whatever you want to do, be around the house, be on the grill. They got a little bit of everything for everyone. These boots do not sacrifice comfort or style. Head over to georgiaboot dot com use code busting and we got you boys. We got you for twenty percent off. This does not come around often. Shop fast shopped often shop Georgia Boot. Back to the episode, I want to get into a couple like, what are a couple of stories you got for? They didn you throw for like over seven hundred yards in one game in college?
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: Sophomore year of college. It was our first. So we're FCS at this point. Old Old Dominion was So we're playing teams like JMU William Mary no schools like that, and that was like the best conference at the FCS. So we're playing New Hampshire this week and they jumped up on us twenty four to nothing within like five minutes.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they were kicking her ass.
Speaker 2: And special team stuff, defense stuff for offense stuff or all the above, all the above, gotcha.
Speaker 4: And my OC comes up to me, He's like, we're gonna throw the ball every every play the rest of the game. Nightmare for offense lineman. Yeah, And I was like, okay, you know, I thought he was joking. Seventy nine passes later, I was fifty five or seventy nine, seven hundred and thirty yards, six touchdowns, and we came back and won sixty four to sixty one.
Speaker 1: It was on the defense. Didn't stop nobody. You feel like Superman, Like you're just like yeah that like man.
Speaker 4: They put me on Sports Center Top ten that night, and that's you know, as a young kid, you're like, oh dream, you know, made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that was that was a fun weekend for sure. Yeah, we're getting our ass as well. Well, how far were you guys down? I'm watching twenty four nothing just making it rain bombs over bag day. Oh my eyes. So that's the other team. Although no, no, no, is that you right there? Yeah? Always diving at the fucking pile, that's what you're kind of furniture move. Huh, I get left pylon. I watch this play Boo broken tackle. Who's this kid? Is he playing? Is in the league? Well Bailey, no, Uh, something happened to him in college. You got in trouble. That's a tough that's a tough deal. Based on that one play. Things the first rounder like.
Speaker 3: Coming from a school like that and having like the story that you have where you were chilling and going to school xfl fucking you're on the couch sleeping at your sisters, playing video games late at night, studying for finals, and then you're like playing against Tom Brady a few weeks later, Like what are what are one of the what is one of your favorite stories in these last couple of years for you or something that you always think about or.
Speaker 1: I always just go back to when I was chilling at home.
Speaker 4: And I was still training because I still had like that drive and that ambition, and I always thought I would get one more chance.
Speaker 1: I was like, just be ready when you get that chance. And I would just be doing the craziest workouts.
Speaker 4: So my brother in law's a psychopath, Like when it comes to working out, he'll walk like ten ten miles a day with like a fifty pound vest on and like just he's insane liver king.
Speaker 1: So he made me like every day he like put that fifty.
Speaker 4: Pound vest on it's like one hundred degrees down in Georgia, and he made me hold a thirty pound dumbbell like this over my head like five miles and we would just switch off and like people in the neighborhood like what the fuck are these people doing?
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: But it was like it was those type of workouts that were like so stupid and hard that like kind of kept me like mentally going. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, because there's some days where you wake up and you're like, I have nothing to do, nothing's going well for me. You kin't want to feel sorry for yourself. But he was the one I was always like, get the fuck up, seven thirty in the morning, We're going for this walk. You'll get home at eight at night. We're going for this walk.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So I always think about that because I think if I weren't doing that and staying you know, ready, I probably want to be where I am to do, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I think about that a lot. Is that something you think about, like when times are getting hard for you, like in the league? Yeah, yeah, you know, I always think about it. It could be a lot worse.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: I've I've been at the bottom, you know, so everything now I'm kind of playing with house money. Now I've been out and now I'm back in and it's just like go out there and.
Speaker 1: Do your thing. You know, you do what you know how to do. Not a lot of worries there.
Speaker 4: No, it's just like you have to play this game. Just go out there and do it, you know. And again, before I was playing, you just don't know what it takes. So you go out there and you're overthinking, you're trying to be perfect. It's just a game of football. These guys are just a little bit better, a little bit bigger, a little bit faster. That that helped me out big time.
Speaker 2: It's crazy when you first time in the league and you think everyone's perfect all the time. Yeah, and then you realize after a while, like, oh, dude's fuck up. Yeah, just as much as in college.
Speaker 1: Literally everybody's getting paid. Yeah, everybody's getting paid.
Speaker 2: But it's like when you watch the NFL, like I was saying earlier, when you're a kid, like you have these heroic looking figures and you get in the NFL and you realize, like somebodys just don't know what the fuck they're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some guys just don't know.
Speaker 2: And some guys are really smart and that's that's their edge, and other guys are just super a flick and they get away with it. So we got to the full package. But it's like, I think the biggest a perfect world that you think it is when you're watching as a fan on you know, seeing on the catch, watching TV. The biggest difference from college to the NFL to me is consistency. Everyone in the NFL is good, but you should have to be good consistently and that's how become great. You can't just be good and then throw two picks like you're gonna lose, you know, Yeah, you have to be consistently good.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing that that's that's the challenge. Was it hard for you to adjust from old dominion to the NFL? A little bit?
Speaker 4: That old dominion we ran that old school organ offense where it's spread hurry up.
Speaker 1: We're going saying that you gotta work the pocket.
Speaker 4: And we had we had two protections twelve total plays, two run playsh inside zone, outside zone.
Speaker 1: And we were going, yeah, you.
Speaker 4: Look to the sideline, you see like color yell out black, It'll be like it's outside the left, it'd be like two army mesh. That was our play call. Was that like a protection two protection. Army is the protection, two is the formation. Army is the what kind of protection is that it'll be like a key protection. So it'll be like six man, got you, mic out, yep, got you. That's just mesh it up.
Speaker 1: It was just like we're going yeah, well it.
Speaker 4: Was meshed the formation, and then I told them the routes. Also yep, so two is double right m hm, army key protection mesh. Everyone knows what they're doing.
Speaker 1: Army.
Speaker 4: It was obviously key right and then what was your key left? Army could be key right or key left. Oh so the two or it would be two or three. Yeah, so like if we called two army mesh, you know, like the spots and the left of the back of the line up and the left yeah, the swing, or we have navy which is five man protection, gone protection and you know, so we would call like three navy dart. Everyone knows what to do, and we're going three navy dart front sides man and then it slide three man side on the right side.
Speaker 1: Ye yes, squeeze, yes, just go hot. Uh you know.
Speaker 4: I actually sometimes I took my time and I'll like do a fake count see six rotation.
Speaker 1: I was some wheels too, huh yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They gave me so much like free reigns in that offense in college, which was awesome. I could change protection, I could change the plays stuff like that. So that was that was a lot of fun. But yeah, we were going fast, man.
Speaker 1: It was. It was a lot of fun. Well, we're like the biggest adjustment adjustments in the NFL.
Speaker 4: Like I said, consistency and honestly is play calling. I meant twelve plays.
Speaker 1: That's insane. Twelve plays and you go from two army mesh to.
Speaker 4: Let me think of one that we just called to day, like gone trade right, vacant, gone right, nine sixty eight h pivot f nine, like what you know, write that down? Make sure you said that the rain when we play then you know, it's just like I go from a simple sentence to a paragraph.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: I remember my first my rookie year, North Turner was there and he was trying out this new thing called the trifecta because he's a big, you know, horse being guy.
Speaker 1: So he was like, we're gonna do the trifecta here, and you go up there with three plays.
Speaker 4: So it was like twins right, fifty ride sixty straight alert scat right seems six thirty eight f wheel and like as a rookie, I'm just like, as.
Speaker 1: Anybody do, that's ridiculous. Yeah, yeah, what do you say? If you're gonna kill it, you say can can.
Speaker 4: Then if you're gonna kill it, Kansas, And if then you say alert, you say alert, and then you have to know whether it's the U Kansas are alert?
Speaker 1: Yes, get the fuck out of here, and like you know, you're there yelling the left guard. Hey, what was it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It has to been what it was.
Speaker 4: And it was like the first OTA he calls that in the helmet and I'm like going, like two words by two words. I'm like, all right, twin dright, He's like fifty ride. I'm like yeah, Like it took me two minutes to call play.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck yeah.
Speaker 2: So that's the effect. It didn't really work out. That was an OTA experiment. Oh yeah, and they do some weird shit in OTA is hot.
Speaker 1: They're just like this is the new thing. We're gonna try it out. Yeah it looks on film goes yeah, yeah, yep, yep, that's hilarious.
Speaker 2: You have some tiar talk. Would love to so tier talk. The way tier talk works is we have three different types of fans. A tier ones are they write or die with the Boys anything, no matter what they're with us, they're subscribing, on subscribing, subscribing, every single day. Tier two's are like men like yourself. You like the pod, you're a fan of the pod. You watch the clips, but you might not be on the full episode every single week. Tier three cats are oh yeah, I've heard of that pod. Hey the Boys, I've heard about that before.
Speaker 1: I like the merch. Yeah, I've watched it from Because you don't want people to see that you're liking them, Yeah, Loki, I dig the Boys. But basically there's levels of the ship.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So Tier one obviously the best. Tier three, we got some work to do to get to a Tier two, so on and so forth. So the tier talk this week is going to be best pregame songs. Now, what I need from you is your best pregame song, your second best pregame song, and don't and don't overthink this last part your third best pregame song. Those things, and you can go from the bottom up. You're starting two if you want, I really don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: What you do. We'll cut it up real nice for you.
Speaker 5: Well, normally we have a list of like twelve items that you can pick from and it's not exclusive to the list. Shout out to Gary for giving us the idea for pre game. So I just compiled like fifty songs that are in like top pregame. Everyone kind of has their own idea of what they like this is. Yeah, I would have to put my Spotify up. It is more of just like an inspiration base.
Speaker 1: Look through it. If you need to look at your Spotify, you know, do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's true because we can always edit. So I know a couple of mine, dude, I just don't know how to rank them.
Speaker 1: You mind's.
Speaker 4: You know, as a quarterback, you can't go out there all pumped up, you know, you have to be kind of calm and killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So I have two different kind of playlists. You know, you got the pre game playlist when you go out in the field warm up before that, you know, before you go out there in stretch and go with the game.
Speaker 1: So that playlist is more hype stuff.
Speaker 4: So I don't know if you ever watch I'm sure you have watched Friday Night Lights, the movie when they're coming out for the state championship game. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's called the Sky that's the one I was too right before the game.
Speaker 1: Oh fuck, Okay, Jack, when we.
Speaker 3: Were saying pregame, are we talking about locker room before you go out?
Speaker 1: I think it's just whatever he wants, like whatever you.
Speaker 4: Merge, what's your vibe?
Speaker 1: Are we talking? I already know one of Taylor's top three?
Speaker 4: Okay, So when I'm before I go out for tough for like pre games for me too all the time for levels, it's a really hard. When I saw us in the group chat, I got nervous.
Speaker 3: But but t your one, tier two, tier three, it's like best the worst, Like if you're picking our best one in each of those moments, those are all tier ones, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So when I texted the group earlier and I did those three, I was thinking, like what I would listen to in the car ride there, and then the one that I would want to listen to in the locker room with like the boys, and then.
Speaker 1: The last one I want to hear before walking out.
Speaker 2: See, I like to have some tears in my eyes when I'm fucking know. Yeah, I'm trying to be like I'm trying to be emotional.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, jest this is tough man. It looks like Taylor is prepared, though he's been. I've been looking out. You guys are talking quite a bit. I kind of tears.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I'll just go from I'll go from the pregame for the pregame and then pregame right before a game, the pre game for the pregame, like when you go up and just throw around, get loose.
Speaker 1: I'm going new noise from refused. Oh that one feels filthy. One feels second though. Oh I was going to get real good. Yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 4: So that's the one when I get pumped up the pre game for the pregame like that one, and I'm in the locker.
Speaker 1: Room with all the guys Kodak Black super Gram one come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you can't. You can't beat that, all the guys going crazy. You're Tier one, yeah, Tier one, super grid one, Yeah, Tier two is probably well, I just play for you. And then Tier three iss sky your hand of mine, where you kind of just manifest play play that one real.
Speaker 1: Quick, give it a little five second, five second teacher second? Remember it? Oh oh dude, that's that's what it's automatic lights. We love to do sport movies. Yeah one day. Yeah, I play that one right before a game. You would love to do sport movies one day? Yeah, like being a sport movie. Tear talk being a sport movie.
Speaker 2: I was about to get on that way with you, like yeah, yeah, you're never gonna make it show you dad?
Speaker 1: Oh fuck? Alright, who's going next?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: No, it's always I'm always last? Now what do you mean you're always last? Time? I said that, you go second? The one I said, okay, I'm last now and you go okay. I w up? What's up? He's gonna try and one up us, trying to go last? No, because I don't know. I think like what we got up here? So I mean like he's not gonna make my love some Cardi B's Now what mm hmmm, ad thing you're doing this one in the music video? I'm gonna go what's fucking me up? Is the tear system like rating them from best like now? Or is it in general? What are we talking about? I'll say my tier three? What were the tears in before? Like? What kind of other tiers y'all? Do we've done?
Speaker 4: Pizza, burger joints, burger joints and I have to say, five guys is the best.
Speaker 1: Come on, guys, come on by far.
Speaker 4: Now I'm from Georgia and five guys, five guys takes it. I've head in and out and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, five guys, Georgia, education and out low and Georgia.
Speaker 4: It's like, this is all the hyph for this. This is a good experience. Yeah, that's cool, but I guess your pedestal of laws man, I love that crazy in the whole entire podcast.
Speaker 3: I'll say my tier three will be the drive to the game, will be my drive to the game, and it's it's Zzy top sharp dress man.
Speaker 1: Play does down.
Speaker 3: You're driving by the fans, walking on the stadium, just loud as fuck. My tier two, I will say.
Speaker 4: Is.
Speaker 1: Whether you're in the locker room or you're out, pregame.
Speaker 3: Cinderella Man by Eminem Love that till Till I Collapse was kind of up there with me too.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go Cinderella Man.
Speaker 3: My tier one is gonna be the pregame song, like with the boys, when you're in the locker room and you're getting fucking hype and it's gonna be a shout out to the boys in the locker room of two thousand and fifteen when we went and got this bad Boy the Division championship. We were going to be on the future album with stick Talk and March Madness. Those are the bangers. You drop those right before the game. I know I snuck two in there in that Tier one, but you drop those two bangers and the whole fucking locker room is going off. Bro talking about putting the thumb up, thumb in our butt part. Everybody's getting hype.
Speaker 1: Call it up you.
Speaker 3: Paul's one song goes say the prayer in the shower, get back to the rap music fucking in the locker room.
Speaker 1: That's my that's my tear talk. Those are my song. Is that funny how we do that? We go pray in the shower and next thing, you know, we come out and we listen to music. Oh, well's got a.
Speaker 4: Whole bit about that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I do. I won't want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they'll go in and uh go in and do the prayer in the shower and I'll be hey, tell the story where Jesus wolves his agg about kind of lastly to the prayer and then we're walking back out.
Speaker 1: I'm all right. Put the rap music back. Oh, let's get back to killing everybody. No, I'm just trying to figure out my ship because for me, I'm don't try to sneak. I'm a different bird. I'm a different fucking bird.
Speaker 4: You know that there's a there's a there's a com for you med like.
Speaker 2: All right, here are my tears, now there hit My Tier three is a fucking weird one. But here's why it's the weird one. For the last eight years.
Speaker 1: I do the same thing.
Speaker 2: I go, I get the smallest pair of shorts the equipment guys have to offer. It's usually a meetum if it's real tight everywhere except for the middle. I go and I get in the hot tub. I send the hot tub and I think to myself, thank you toes, thank you toes. I rub my toes and I say thank you feet, thank you feet, three times all the way up the body. And then I hold my should say thank you, shoulders, thank you shoulders, thank you shows. And I tell my brain, thank you, thank you, thank you. I do that after I thanked every piece of my body.
Speaker 1: I get up.
Speaker 2: I immediately go grab my phone and I walk into the shower. I turn the shower on cold and I put on Eric Church. The song is called Mixed Drinks about Feelings and you, and let me tell you. I just let that water run and I go just the length of the song. This is before every single game. I don't wear headphones. I put it run in the shower and he's swinging. I can walk by and get a piece in that ear. All they want. I put that thing down, I listen, I enjoy. I shed six to seven tiers, and I go and I get ready for my game. I go, I go to practice and and I go go practice, go to warm up, I come back. Now, this one's a generic one for me because at one point it was a big hype Tier two for me, it's not so much anymore. But it still rings true because I feel in this podcast all time, and that is masterpiece the baby. I think when you put that stop nose, I look them in the eye next time a car are getting shot. If you re live like a thought like that whole thing. Don't know why it gets the.
Speaker 4: Blood boiling in the right ways. It really does. Now, depending on where I'm at in my life, am I happier?
Speaker 1: Am I sat?
Speaker 2: A lot of times the middle of the year, Sat Boy so am I putting on sat Boy music. I'm listening to Eminem quite a bit. I put a lot of m and I'm not that eight mile Lose Yourself bullshit. I'm talking about, you know, the sad stuff you know. No, no, no, I'm not saying bullshit. I'm just saying relapse type stuff like I just got out of it. So what's your song?
Speaker 4: So my tea, you're one.
Speaker 3: That's not gonna be my telling you guys.
Speaker 4: Where I'm at.
Speaker 2: I'm just telling you guys where I'm at because I really don't have this. I'd say as of recent what's hard for me to say, And it's gonna be a little different, but it's probably gonna be title track by Machine Gun Kelly and that it take us to my Downfalls the album that is probably my tier one that I've listened to for the last two years that have been like my go to pieces right there. I think it's a phenomenal song. I think he rejuvenated that entire genre of music and moving on from rap was a huge deal.
Speaker 1: A big deal not because he's not a good rappist.
Speaker 2: It's really because he saw the transition, made the transition, and he's now as the biggest rock.
Speaker 1: Star in the world. It's outstanding play. Can I ask you something? Go ahead? Do you not feel good about your selections? No, but I've also said that three times. So the reason why you're asking me, I don't understand.
Speaker 3: No, No, I'm asking you because even though you said that, I feel like you could just get the same with the song were hit explain them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you.
Speaker 2: A lot of people that we want to be listening on audio. I wanted to paint a picture for them because I know audio is king in this industry, and I wanted to make sure that in case they were lacking a little imagination, they lost that little boy or girl in them. I was wanting to rejuvenate them right in the cerebellan area. They're going to feel all those endorphins hitting.
Speaker 1: Them for a little bit.
Speaker 2: That throw it Up didn't make your list, See, that was gonna that was gonna say that after the Cocaine song that Garrett started bobbing his head to sniffle king over there. Maybe, But then you got on me about not just staying my tears. So I was like, I guess I won't do to throw it up. Throw it up is one though, yeah, throw.
Speaker 3: It yeah, throw it up was one that I think about, like with the Titans in the locker room a couple of years ago, We're like, throw it up before we go out every time.
Speaker 1: Uh the box the Box Box by Ready Rigg Box.
Speaker 5: That was the.
Speaker 1: That was the twenty nineteen hitter for the Boys, I think.
Speaker 3: Every locker room because the Raiders love that song too. Oh really you would play that one back? Oh it's game time?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be played that after games when we won. Why.
Speaker 2: I specifically remember that after the divisional game and the playing the Baltimore Ravens to go to the AC Championship, we were playing that Derrick Henry's wearing the crown to the side doing this little thing with the elbow is moving, which is like.
Speaker 4: Kind of like a weird deal. I don't know, but I loved it.
Speaker 1: At that moment.
Speaker 4: I thought that ship was hard legend. I thought we were unstoppable that season.
Speaker 1: You almost were the box Man. That's that's a good one, right. That was an XFO song for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But if I could change mind one, and you know what one I would change probably a masterpiece.
Speaker 1: Would you show a masterpiece? We got? We got editing tools just say my tier twos, I don't know who Oh by no, it wouldn't be that like those didn't make it, like you know, two bangers, but a two.
Speaker 4: It's a tough one. There's so many game Us the best band of all time. They have so many hitters.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm surprised like they didn't. Yeah, damn it does rip hard, but I need something a little more sad.
Speaker 3: And f is a good artist, a good game day artist to listen to. And you had a couple of good ones the Friday Night Lights Pools. That Friday Night Lights one was solid nostalgia.
Speaker 1: That was all time. That was what happened to this, myke I thought we were making money on this podcast. Boys, do you have any questions for either Taylor in that first game answer you got called up?
Speaker 5: Do you think if there was a full crowd you would have performed better or worse because it was empty it was COVID year.
Speaker 1: Yep, I think the same. Uh. I think it would have helped us as a team big time.
Speaker 5: I feel like you were just riding such an energy wave there that with a full stadium just going crazy, especially like the story everyone was hearing on ESPN, like you're in your room a month ago just doing Homer, not even yours, your sisters, and then you come out there like fans love a good comeback story like.
Speaker 1: That, And I don't know, I just feel like Kim Kari been riding that way even harder. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Again, if you you're going against Brady in the playoffs at home, that place would have been rocking and it would have been harder for them offensively.
Speaker 1: I think I think it would have been maybe a different outcome.
Speaker 4: Who knows, but uh, it was kind of awkward having a great game and there's no fans in stadium. Like, yeah, I will say after that game, I got back to my locker eight hundred and fifty techs. I had twenty four thousand followers on Instagram. After that I had one hundred and ten, so I gained like.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a big way. Oh it's a big come up, bro.
Speaker 4: That's why I was up till seven. I was all the dms seeing what's going on.
Speaker 3: There it is.
Speaker 1: Do you have any pregame rituals?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Not very superstitious at all, Not at all. I wear the same thing every game. Okay, so you're not are dishes a little bit. I mean you're a little stishes. Little stishes, the wristbands, the three quarter sleeves, and the little white sox.
Speaker 2: That's it, every single time, every single time. You don't want to change up your swag at all? No, what about like before, like like do you have to eat the same thing? Do you read the same Bible verse?
Speaker 4: No? Whatever, I feel like eating that morning, I'll eat with her to steak or pasta. I don't you know whatever, I feel like that. Yeah, he would you say, we missed one the other day, that was one of yours. I was just talking about the socks. The socks, Yeah, that's right, like your accessories and ship.
Speaker 1: They're kind of like. Yeah, I feel like I feel like I have a routine. Yeah, I have a hard time changeing mine up.
Speaker 2: I've gone the shooter sleep a couple of times, and I'm always real worried I'm gonna have a bad game with the shooter sleeve.
Speaker 1: Really, Yeah, you can't have a shooter sleeping. I perform well, you know both both times, two games though. There you go. Shooter sleep looks good. Yeah. I like a shooter sleeve go left right hard with the right creed Oh, you don't take a little sieve. No, I'm not a big whiskey fan. Oh that stuff goes down smith does it.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna make you drink because I don't know your vibes, but I do you ever do whiskey?
Speaker 1: You chug that beer the other day? How fast? It's impressive, dude, he's electric a lot of things. You've been coming up to me and saying, hey, I saw that chug man. That was fucking incredible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you could see you probably sell a couple of stadiums and just have like a small little stool and sell out hundreds of thousands of people and just have will chug like one beer.
Speaker 1: What do you do? And I'm gonna go watch will chug beer? Yeah? Are you can? I come? Sorry? I sold out. That's what you gotta jump on the first couple of hours they sell out. They do. Oh man, can you chug? You put it down like that? Give me any video evidence, any outfits, video evidence, video evidence? Yeah, Oh, it's that it's out there on the on the internet. Xfl Seltzer.
Speaker 2: Oh you choke a Seltzer, But I mean changes a lot of things. It does, But you know, ch harder yeah, I was hoping you woudn't catuch on too that. I'm should you seen this video?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 1: I am this guy right here. I didn't finish it. I was I was gonna say, that's like a la Wan of the press game deal. Yeah that's the Yeah, that's the national predator. Do huh.
Speaker 2: I can't chug beer, not all no, no, but I I just pour it on me and it really gets the people going, I I can't do it like Will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but nobody really can.
Speaker 2: No one can touch well, no one can touch Will. We are chugging a bunch of beer in an arbor though, a bunch of beer.
Speaker 1: Jay Jay jay ja ja? Hey should we whiskey? Should you get him the little whiskey?
Speaker 4: I think he.
Speaker 1: I think JP would slam a whole fifth like that, no problem? Friday night almost five? Yeah, well you gotta be a pigeon you after this? What'd you want to pick in?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 1: I said you got to get a pig after this? Does anybody else got anything for Taylor? What joke out from here? Is there anything we did not hit on? Hey?
Speaker 4: What you meant about?
Speaker 2: Just get fucking aggressive? Like anything that we didn't know about your life? That you haven't told us. No, No, what a way to end the podcast. Usually it's like professional, is there anything else?
Speaker 1: We didn't ask you anything you would ask us. Yeah, how the hell did you guys come up with this thing? You know?
Speaker 3: Well, man, you gotta be a tier two like I don't know you so having three years ago to this day, Yo, we gotta get on that.
Speaker 4: You did you tell him that or did you know that the boys told him? Wow, it's our three year anniversary. Hey, you gotta do something for it.
Speaker 1: Kiss me, come on, kiss me, it's me, kiss me, ki's me my kissing on the lips? No, what do you mean, dude? Like, what's wrong with your lips? Okay, dude? Sorry that used to Look I'm still going we're making something.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, well this will this will go out later. But this is just the very beginning, the first and will give you an idea how it started and this.
Speaker 1: Thing was gut it out. We're happy. Thanks for coming rips man. I cannot wait to see what you guys come up with. That's gonna be cool. I love it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, three years ago, we were in the back of a parking lot no power, running off a generator.
Speaker 1: In a hot spot. There was no hotspot yet, Yeah, but it was off of our phone hotspot. Yeah, that's impressive. That data was crazy. It was crazy, dude. I was so much fun. We had no idea what the fuck we were doing. Still don't. Yeah, but it's been it's been awesome. That's what that'sues. The best things come from that. It's been cool to accumulate these things too. Yeah. When about that chicken painting? Remember that? Yeah? It was really nice. And you're like, why the fuck you buy that YouTube? What do you mean? It's chicken tattoo with Mike Tyson tattooed on the side. Yeah, it's amazing. Is that a platinum YouTube deal? Okay, okay, baby, let's go. Yeah, we like that. It was that next one's a million? Yeah an episode?
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 1: Just subscribers? Subscribers drivers on our cad? Hopefully more people subscribe when they listen to your episode. Yeah, and you posted out, oh yeah, claps mcaffee graffee. Now let's go one hundred eighty three apost for as I let's go. How was Burt Kreischer all times? Yeah? This is nothing.
Speaker 2: This is I want you to know that this comment has nothing to do with You. Best podcast we've ever had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was. We didn't say anything, he just told stories. We smiled, he left, he left.
Speaker 4: I smiled the rest of the day leaving. He was just such a great storyteller.
Speaker 1: He gave us compliments. That was nice. He built us up. There was no breaking down the whole time. Yeah, it was usual to do stand up lately. I got out there. Yeah, how is that hur? It's tough? Yeah, I mean I was definitely. I was nervous as fuck. I think it went pretty good. He crushed it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he had a couple of really good things where it was like belly laughs from the crob.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was solid, dude, definitely. Yeah, I was here locally in Nashville.
Speaker 2: We did a live show that night before that. Yeah, first live show ever sold out.
Speaker 1: It was awesome, dude. The crowd was crazy. He was good energy. Who's that one guy? He was obviously the number one fan there. You're talking about Caleb. Yeah, he was shut out Caleb dude. Yeah, Caleb. Yeah, he was pretty outstanding.
Speaker 3: Could do one of our when we do when we tour next year, we do a live show out in Washington.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, absolutely. In Virginia. We can have him on as our guests. Okay, he's one of the boys. Though.
Speaker 2: What we need to do is when we do our spring football tour next year, we need to do a live show every single with that. Like if we go to Arizona State, we would go to do a live show there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and bring somebody that went to that school. Yeah. We go to Georgia, we bring Ben Jones. Yeah, but Iowa George Kittle.
Speaker 4: We go to Old Men and we bring Taylor. Yeah, we got there. Where's that Norfolk, Virginia fu Yeah? Yeah, Yeah, it's like a three hour drive from Norfolk, DC. Ain't bad?
Speaker 1: All right? Cool? Great podcast? Everybody subscribe it? Five stars? Is the anything else you need to know? We ask you you're selling some hours.
Speaker 2: I feel like I asked by fast, right, God, You're just you're like ruin in these eyes, dude, things go real fast.
Speaker 3: Just that gritty, like lunch pale mentality, you know what I mean, undersized quarterback just making it.
Speaker 1: Happen for himself, having fun with it. Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, almost very polish, Brady, very polished. You to come on here when you retire, and sorry, I'll come back on. We'll have a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Carson wentz peak. That guy sucks the ownership.
Speaker 3: You can talk about those conspiracy theories and stories, yes, but until then we'll just.
Speaker 1: Keep that in the bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we'll keep it. We'll keep on the lock, keep it tight. Taylor was trying to break me there for a little bit.
Speaker 1: I know it was.
Speaker 2: I noticed the zero chinks in the armor, and I thought, let's just keep helting this. What happens dude, shotgun theory, bank bank bank bank, See what would happened like.
Speaker 1: When you were at when you were continued to ask him.
Speaker 3: All I was thinking about was, uh, when we were prying at Derrick Henry getting paid in the sec what he did?
Speaker 1: But he never met one thinking we're just clowns for trying to like get that out of there. Yeah, why was the clown a end? Today? But you see what clowns make eighty K a year. That's more than the XFL. Did you know that clowns, if you're a professional clown, you make eighty K a year. No ship, that's the high end.
Speaker 2: But yeah, eighty six thousand dollars a year, you know that was a thing. Yep, it's probably eighty six I believe is what it was. You know what that also is how many seconds in a day really bounce?
Speaker 1: Baby? They do it all. We got a dollar a day for dollar in
Speaker 4: A minute, dollar every hundred seconds, right sixty seconds