Speaker 1: You know, man of a certain age, white man of a certain age. We are contractually obligated to go see Vampire Weekend when they're into course, so I did that in a lot of my contractual obligation and they were awesome. And then they brought out Tim Robinson and do you know, I think you should leave?
Speaker 2: Of course?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you know the Dangerous Most of your words are quotes from that, you know, the Dangerous Night's Crew song, like at the end of the Dangerous Nights video, the Sloppy Stakes, and then like you beat when he's on the beach and looks over and the baby's there. I love that song. I've looked for it on I find it. It's Vampire Weekend. Their first encore was like, hey, so we helped this guy write the song for the show.
Speaker 2: That My god. I'm a little bummed how quiet the crowd is when he comes out, though, But I get I guess that you can't expect a plurality of Vampire Weekend fans to be I'll scream if I see Tim Robinson people.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, so I don't know what the overlap is.
Speaker 3: I'm processing it too where it's like it's not a musician.
Speaker 1: It's a reveal too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the way he came out in his hood, you almost believe maybe he was a little like a piece of ship literal pie, Like, I wonder who that is. I'm glad they helped that guy. He looks like such a shovel.
Speaker 1: He does look like such a piece of ship. Yeah, I bet like a plurality of the audience is just like, yeah, man, that was nice when they brought out that, like make a wish kid.
Speaker 3: But that's my favorite is that saying that he's a piece of ship is so vague. It's not like he was an adulterer or like he was a Criminal's right, it's it's it's a slang term which basically.
Speaker 1: Hello the Internet and welcome to Season three, forty two, Episode five of.
Speaker 2: Dir Dalysi Guysay.
Speaker 1: Production of iHeartRadio. This is a podcast where we take a deep dive into America share consciousness. It's Friday, June fourteenth, twenty twenty four. Yeah, it's getting to be birthday.
Speaker 2: Season one four, two, four, six, four four all bult four. Guess what It's National Movie Night. It's also National Bourbon Day, National New Mexico Day, National Strawberry Shortcake Day now and it's damn well you get the jingleism is on fucking ten today because it's National Flag Day and Army Birthday Day. It's also National Pop Goals the Weasel Day and National Did I say National Cucumber Day to already say that.
Speaker 1: No, you didn't.
Speaker 2: This day is overwhelming National Cucumber Day. And also damn hey, shout out to every boy that's a crip because it's also wear Blue Day. But I know that's probably for some kind of men's health thing, and it's seldom things for gangs.
Speaker 1: Oh, just what won't you think of the gangs? Sleep?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's for just being like, hey man, hey, dad's think of your health before this Father's day coming.
Speaker 1: So what is that for colon oscopies?
Speaker 2: No, I think just general, it's probably everything like just make sure all your your junks in order should.
Speaker 1: Be a more popular ending towards personally. Yeah, personally, that's what I've always said.
Speaker 2: I think you can. You can petition the courts, so you know, don't give up on that.
Speaker 4: My name's Jack O'Brien, AKA, I've got crows. I've got crow hoes in different area codes. Area cold really crows crow oh in different area codes area codes nine seven threes, too oh two's to all the squirrels out there, Hey fuck you nine oh one.
Speaker 1: Matter of fact, three oh five eating my bird seed. We can meet outside. That is courtesy of Isaac on the discord oh Man really referencing what what's happening in my life? I'm fucking at wor are with these squirrels. Whirl with these squirrels.
Speaker 2: World War, Yeah, at war had squirrels.
Speaker 1: They're they're fucking who am I?
Speaker 2: I don't go to war? You listen to that Kendrick track all day, just pumping yourself up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I'm not doing anything about it other than just being.
Speaker 2: Like, get out here. Don't get screaming from the indoor indoors so it's hardly audible to the squirrels. But yeah, hoping that it's doing something I get. I put a bird.
Speaker 1: Feeder up because now that I have this Merlin app where it like listens to, you can just like set that ship, put it in the background of your phone and it'll just be recording and telling you every bird it heard for like thirty minutes.
Speaker 2: I was just looking into that. I saw that the CIA is underwriting all the technology on that, so you just leave this on all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's recording everything you're saying, everything we were saying.
Speaker 2: But what it calls out the birds? Just yeah yeah yeah, oh okay, it's worth it. It's worth it.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wait, you can really scientific too, like the birds. It's like that was a blue one. Yeah, that one flies? Yeah, that was that one with the wings or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyways, well talk more about.
Speaker 2: Talk more about, like, well, yeah, how you disagree with the government in the direction of the country and that one definitely not a chick. Not a chicken.
Speaker 1: Not a chicken. I'm thrilled to be joined as always by my co hosts and shout out to who did I say that was on the discord, Isaac, Isaac. That was a great one. Thank you, Isaac. Thrilled to be joined as always by my co host mister Miles great man.
Speaker 2: Let's just keep the fucking ludicrous theme going because rets are all blast piled up. Trash rest got a big old lash his rat to day. Think is RATA day, Come get Joe, trash dump dance dashed one now with search them stacks, it's rat today, thinking Iggy iggy, All right, shout out keV whatef that you know?
Speaker 1: Man it rat? Stand by that statement rats he oh yeah yeah, big old dump truck asses.
Speaker 2: And if you draw a rat, an aerial view of a rat is a pear shape, you know what I mean, guessticker towards the back. That's just that's universally accepted. So I think that rat lore is about Big Butler for sure.
Speaker 1: That's right. Well, Miles, we are thrilled to be joined in our third seat by one of our favorite guests, one of our most chaotic guests one. He's a brilliant comedian. He's a writer, he's an actor. It's brought you comedy albums such as the Blake album Stuffed Boy Live from the Pandemic. I'm choking up a little bit, twelve years of voicemails from Todd Glass to Blake wex He's one of those two people. His new special Daddy Lung Legs is a triumph, a hilarious triumph. Go watch it right now on YouTube. Please, welcome to the show. The hilarious, the chaotic, the riding a recumbent bicycle in short shorts. He's Blake Wexland.
Speaker 3: This is Blake Wexler aka save Zitegeist. Blake will be the host at dawn. I'm coming for Miles tomorrow. He will be gone save Sitegeist. That was from nobody wants to work any More?
Speaker 2: Let me just say that. And then also that was from Liz from Lancaster.
Speaker 3: Inspired by Liz gave me a save Zeitgeist, and then I added in the part form taking out Miles, but the rest of it was from Lizz, So thank.
Speaker 2: You Liz from Lancas Blake Aster PA, Lancaster, England.
Speaker 3: No, Lancaster, pais Lankster Blankster it's actually pronounced.
Speaker 2: Is that is that Amish country? It is? It is Amish country. That is country.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Amazed by their ability to write that, AKA, you know, abusing.
Speaker 3: Well, that's that's why I did it a cappella without my normal, normal electric guitar.
Speaker 2: Out of respect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you've you've told us from day one that you are targeting Miles. You're not here to make friends. Yeah, you never take you never Miles down. Yeah. True.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I normally I like an underdog, which is what Miles is in this situation.
Speaker 2: Side of insulting.
Speaker 3: Also, I think an underdog about without the media experience that Jack has compiled over the years.
Speaker 1: Trained media professional.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got miles, he's got his back to the curve, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean. Other people root for an underdog, I try and take them out.
Speaker 2: Christie the governor gonna but exactly Puppy to the gravel pit.
Speaker 1: God, she must have told that story so many times and had people just be like hell, yeah, like you know what's.
Speaker 2: Wild though, I know, like, you know, obviously we're looking like consuming way more political news than like the regular person. But a lot of I was talking to some friends and a few of them had not heard this before.
Speaker 1: Well they didn't know who she was.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, I know, it's like you have to really and I get it. I don't know why. I'm like, you got to be a real loser to really be have your ear to what's happening in our own country. But at the same time, like, but this is like the funny ship, you know what I mean, Like she lies and she's a potential puppy cider. So anyway, it was fun telling people that, watching the reactions on their faces.
Speaker 1: Like my warm holiday treat, puppy puppy one, yes, only you know requires like three to four puppies per batch, so.
Speaker 2: It's really good ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can water it down, but I'll notice you'll notice deep stuff.
Speaker 2: Pooch sloop.
Speaker 1: Like poo soup.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ye, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Don't call me out on my Did you just say I'm the guest, I'm I'm the guest in your home. I don't get Yeah, that could be a T shirt? Should and it is what.
Speaker 1: Alone?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I came.
Speaker 1: Up with a T shirt.
Speaker 3: A T shirt I don't think I can sell, but it's gonna be. It says I'm a dick head on it and next to dick in real small type it says to garn with a big picture of Dick de Garon, the lawyer for Robert Thurst in the trials. And I think I can sell three of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why do you talk? What kind of fucking references of all their dicks? More like a cowboy hat?
Speaker 3: That's the visual is quite fun, right, Oh, maybe it should be a hat. It should be a cowboy hat that says I'm a dick to garon head, because hat goes on your head and a picture of Garon on it. Maybe not like one of those signatures like you would see on a baseball card, fake ones.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, to work shop. Don't forget David Koresh too? And do you do not forget about David? Never forget about it?
Speaker 1: Well, he never left, so I don't know why we forget about him.
Speaker 2: He's still here in a way.
Speaker 1: All right, Blake, we're gonna get to know you a little bit better in the moment. First, we're going to tell our listener to a couple of things we might get to today or we might not. Donald Trump is on a begging tour in Washington, d C. To have his charges overturned. These are selony charges have turned out to be a real thorn in that guy.
Speaker 2: Motivator.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's he's p o. It's it seems like it's really getting to him. So we'll talk about that. We'll talk about what the right is signaling the next rights that they're going to try to take away? Is that why they're called the right because they like to take away people's rights.
Speaker 2: The next rights left of them? Not called the wrongs?
Speaker 1: Wow, and now and think about that, listener, Maybe they should be called the wrong.
Speaker 2: Hey, has Biden tapped you yet for his campaign?
Speaker 3: He's been working on could use your hell phone service.
Speaker 1: So we'll we'll we'll talk about just what what rights they're going to take away next, because they've told us via some Southern Baptist convention they usually is where they tip their hand a little bit. We'll talk about Donald Trump shitting on Milwaukee. Uh and North Dakota just became the first state to approve an age limit for politicians. Yeah, which look at that.
Speaker 2: And that, but we like it. It's a start, I know, it really is.
Speaker 1: So we're gonna talk about that. What like how what what stands in the way. Apparently there's like seventy two percent popular support for an age limit on like the president, which makes sense, like I had great, Yeah, it should be like forty Poles have found the majority of Americans think that both Biden and Trump are tooled served. Only eleven percent said neither of them are, and then over seventy Uh no, never mind. Anyways, we'll talk. We'll talk about it. We'll get to the hot ye gets that I'm holding back. That's called a tease.
Speaker 2: Baby. Yeah, God, I can't read, Baby God, I can't.
Speaker 1: Find the stat that I was looking for because there's a lot of words and I'm sleepy. Before we get to any of that, Blake, what is something from your search history that's revealing about who you are?
Speaker 3: Search history? I didn't realize that this was a this is a thing. But rodent men, hot, rodent men.
Speaker 2: We're talking about this, Yeah, talking about did you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So fucking move on, man, sometimes Okay.
Speaker 3: My underrated oh gold back Blake's Hot Takes aka yesterday on TDZ Yesterday.
Speaker 2: Geez you do, dude, just listen to the last episode and the fucking steal that and come on or something.
Speaker 3: So I'm really trying to drive traffic all of Froster platform right now, and it's bad marketing what you're doing.
Speaker 2: What's your feeling on what's your feeling on rat boys?
Speaker 3: I think whatever you guys said yesterday was a great that's the right way to think about it. I obviously, I think it's an incredibly insulting way of speaking about someone while they're hot, right while also saying they're hot and also being wrong about that because they're not hot. I would say most of these guys that they're showing are objectively really ugly people, but I don't like saying that.
Speaker 1: So you don't like bringing being mean to these guys who you judge to be objectively really ugly.
Speaker 3: Yes, leave them in a dark hot, leave them in the shadows and let them be, let them exist, And and yeah, it's just it's it's not necessary.
Speaker 2: Don't even really the name who creates a fire? Who creates a fire in your loins when you cast you?
Speaker 1: Who's a hot guy for you?
Speaker 2: Then? Yeah, just so I can kind of understand where we're at here, that's.
Speaker 3: What was the name of the actor who played monk oh Tony Shalub, Tony Shaloup.
Speaker 2: That's mine that they're not get Come on now, be honest, I would say that who's the hottest guy to you?
Speaker 3: Here's here's actually I will say that in a moment. But okay, I and I will and I will.
Speaker 2: Get that politician answer, and I will and I will get First, I want to push back on the premise of the question.
Speaker 3: But first I want to talk about immigration, So immigrant and the last I want to talk about immigration. When I'm halfway through that, I'll get back to the rat boys. So I actually think the one the rodent man alleged rodent mean from the bearer, And I know we're talking a lot of animals yes, I think he's circumvented man by Jacked. Yeah, I think he's too like, you know, to ripple to be erode it exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And then the guy that I think is like is so good looking and charming, the guy who's the lead in Dark Matter right now. He's Australian. His name is excapes me. But he's he's great and I see he's he looks great with a beard, he looks Joe Edgerton.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You ever see his uh directorial debut, The Gift.
Speaker 2: No, and I won't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that'll change your oping.
Speaker 2: That what you've brought.
Speaker 1: It looks like a dog. He was ugly a ship good never mind, No, it's like written directed by him. I believe stars him as like the world's biggest creep. It's really but it's good.
Speaker 3: But if that's the only thing I saw of him, Oh no, that's the one that I'm facing this off up.
Speaker 1: I love. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Have you seen his brother, Nash Edgerton. Don't you dare a little dash and Nash.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Dash Nash same little nashy Edges Yeah? Oh good, make the heart go yeah, HATCHI Machi.
Speaker 2: Fifty one my ass.
Speaker 1: So you like okay, all right, fifty one, what do you have? You asked that a request? Would you please? Fifty one? Last?
Speaker 2: Hey, fifty fifty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah you've heard of sixty nine, but that's that's not happening anymore. I want to be fifty one fifty. I want to be fifty spoon I'm being spooned and someone's putting a poxicle. All right, this is not that kind of job. And this is this is off is it is locker room talk.
Speaker 1: You know what it seems to be when you're on I thought.
Speaker 3: You're help trying to drive traffic, not to drive people away. I'm trying to drive them to the previous episode.
Speaker 1: Fifty is being spooned while someone puts a popsicycle in around.
Speaker 2: No, that's fifty one fifty. That's cute, thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm just picturing you being fifty one by Joel Edgerton and it's like, really nice. There's nothing like dark about it, to be honest with me, both know.
Speaker 2: I also I imagine him having like a paper towel too, because paper.
Speaker 1: Towel along beside that is the only dark thing. The only dark thing is is if there's just uh no, no, if there's no, people, there's just popsicle stuff coming out of the side.
Speaker 2: Of your Yeah, and it's only one.
Speaker 1: It gets weird and like Slay sloppy.
Speaker 2: It's like those sloppy mess cooking videos on TikTok. You're like, this can't be about I think it's about the mess.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would actually just get an absorbent pillow and put that under my face so Joel wouldn't even have to deal with it, so he could just be in the moment and then just let wait, who's this for? Is it for Joel or is it for you? I'm eating the popsicle popsicles for me. I don't understand what's so complicated about this. It's called fifty one.
Speaker 2: I hope you're doing a lot of labor for someone.
Speaker 1: Skull.
Speaker 2: What is what's the under rated? Underrated?
Speaker 3: Shazam the app that tells you what songs are playing? Okay, so recently I use it daily and I have such bad taste in music, and I don't even know if it's bad taste. I think I just don't have any I don't know how to find music. And for instance, whenever I literally people fast forward, I hear through Mark Marin's intros and WTF. Famously, I don't do that. I love them, But I in this show all fast forward.
Speaker 1: You don't listen to the interviews, right.
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't even I've never heard another voice in the podcast except a Joel Edgerton interview. But he But I fast forward to the end of this so I can hear Miles's music recommendations or Dustin when Justin does them, because truly I do know bit actually like I always add those songs because I just don't find music.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: I used to do it when I was listening to music in my car, like on the radio or whatever, and make like a.
Speaker 2: Note of it. So I guess it's been like fifteen years I've been able.
Speaker 1: Where are you shazaming things? You just like going buy a car with its windows down?
Speaker 2: Like that happened the other day. Really I did that. Yeah, they were stuck at a stoplight and rolled down your window. What is this? What is this?
Speaker 1: What is this? Is this? Guy? Was this guy? It was?
Speaker 3: It was a convertible, so you know, the music was good. Yeah the other day I have to I have to be a little quet but like neighbor, it was it was yeah, Loggins through the wall. I could hear him blasting music in my house. So I held my phone up to the wall shazam and I shazammed a song his song through the wall, and it was like a song by Portugal the Man. I'm like, I fucking love this song. And I just started listening to a ton of their music. And then I went to a concert.
Speaker 1: Oh really, Portal the Man this show, Yeah, yeah, they are shout out man.
Speaker 2: I like, I bought a hat. I have a Portugal the manhat.
Speaker 3: I listened to them all the time, literally because the zeitgeist oh amazing, as they should it should exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean, I I don't know why we're even mentioning that. I mean, I feel like about the Empire weekend before we started, obviously huge fans of the show.
Speaker 2: Art the Man should bring us on stage, like these two guys are real pieces of ship.
Speaker 1: Sometimes the pot there was no reference to anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah, alright, these two pigs, all right, get out of here, pig grand generation.
Speaker 2: What song was it?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 2: Do you know what something was? I wasn't paying attention. What were you playing? The Man? Song was that? Did you sho started? It was modern? Modern?
Speaker 3: That one that one I had heard of that was like the big one. It was called Modern Jesus and then red, yellow, purple blue probably not the right colors. Waves all from that one album. I was like really into it. And then I saw them in Philly whenever that was, and they were great.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all right, the tech industry as off the rails is they have steered our entire civilization over the past ten years. They have yours. Just they and I am just reading this word for word from what Blake wrote in.
Speaker 2: The doc No no, no, no, no.
Speaker 1: As much as they have fucked us with this AI bullshit.
Speaker 2: That doesn't sound like me, they they've.
Speaker 1: Bought themselves, Like I think I'm giving them at least another four years just because of Zam. Yeah, Shazam and the bird Shazam that I can't stop talking about is.
Speaker 2: It's called Merlin.
Speaker 1: Merlin, Merlin. It's brought to you by I think Cornell University, and right, yeah, is that what they're called the Big Red?
Speaker 3: I know all the Ivy League teams.
Speaker 2: The Big Red.
Speaker 1: Anyways, it's a great app. Shazam is a great app. But you've got five more years the tech industry and then you need to dom yeah, you need, you need enough. Another thing that just solves a basic human problem.
Speaker 2: What about this? We can we can give custom names to your farts.
Speaker 3: If another three months, another three months, alright, that'll buy you about a week.
Speaker 2: But I'm not gonna lie that will buy you a little bit.
Speaker 1: That's but like they're really good, really great part names. Uh, let's take a quick break and we'll come back and hear what you think is overrated? Blake, Okay, that's not all right.
Speaker 2: I'll be here Tri City Dust double.
Speaker 1: And we're back and Blake mm hmm Wexler. What if something you think's overrated? Jack?
Speaker 3: I think and Miles I think something that's overrated on QR codes more tech talk that's the name.
Speaker 1: Oh I was going to give them another fifteen years for how cool QR codes are? Were you? Yeah? Man, I fucking love QR codes. Yeah, we're like sends you to a website that usually doesn't load. Hells.
Speaker 2: I love it when it comes on the TV screen and they're like they expect me to get my phone out and scanning in three seconds when it shows up.
Speaker 1: Fuck you Yeah, Oh you can't read QR codes like with your own brain? Oh I can meet that I actually we're good for you. For you that's one of my uh extra languages them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's how interesting.
Speaker 3: Wait, well, what's it? What's your beef with the QR code. It's like we were just saying, I feel like they never load. You need good internet when you're using them where.
Speaker 1: We don't have in America. I could see working in Korea or Japan.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it is true, objected measurably. We do not have the best.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: It sucks, shit, it's crazy, it's insane. And often the cool spots that I go to they're underground, you know. They're like, yeah, you need to find hot spots, bro, not cool. You gotta find an Internet window. And uh there's also I don't like how they leave the fucking windows open on your browser where I'll go look for my recent Google search for this show and it's like, oh, here's eighty menus. Right, it's crazy from you at an airport.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah yeah. And now yet, like you said, they're on commercials, they're everywhere. The thing that I really don't understand, like sometimes I get it, like if it's like in a fixed position and you want a lot more information, you can scan it like I've definitely done that before, but like the way they definitely try and just like on commercials try and do it or like TV broadcasts, I'm like, y'all, I get that a lot of people probably are holding their phones, but the amount of time that the ship is up there, it's like no one's pausing the TV. It doesn't fo scan it. And that's where you're like, are they I mean the thing, QR codes have been for a long time, man, so it's way longer than we think. Shit. Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think a guy that was working at a Toyota plant invented QR codes. Well time's up. Yeah, that's what I have to say. At times it's been too long, it's time to take them out. I like to color over them in sharpie so people can't use them.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've seen it, like one of those conspiracy theory cars you know that has like weird conspiracies written all over them. Yeah. Yeah, I think I've seen one of those with QR codes driving around LA, like.
Speaker 2: A hand painted one or like no no. I think they like printed it off the internet and thank god, put some effort in your conspiracy theory cars.
Speaker 3: That would that would be funny is if they're like, listen, I don't like what bumper stickers do the esthetics of my cars. So I think we can actually condense it into one single all my QR into one QR code, and this car we believe Q is readying the storm. You're like, oh, fuck, yeah, there it is. I shouldn't stand.
Speaker 1: It all right. Well, speaking of Q, the man himself, Donald Trump has gone on a bit of a begging tour in watching DC to have his charges overturned.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, Yeah, he's visiting the on Thursday, visited the fucking Capitol, which is a WoT. I'm like, when was the last time he was there?
Speaker 3: January sixth Maybe he wasn't there when he was president, when he lived there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well when it was so he was he was still there. I mean, I don't know. He's there, I guess right now, officially under the guise of discussing his twenty twenty five agenda with the Republicans, but that's basically just a cover for Speaker Mike Johnson. That Speaker Mike Johnson came up with for the official invitation, But really he's trying to convince Republicans in the House and Senate that they can and should help him get out of his legal troubles. So this second he was convicted in New York, he was basically on the phone with Speaker of the House, Mike god has front row seats at my jerk off shows Johnson, Yeah, to get him to do something. And Johnson was willing to entertain this terrible idea because he thinks he knows the law but clearly doesn't obviously, as exemplified by all the not real legal theories that he thought could form the basis for overturning the election.
Speaker 1: Four years ago.
Speaker 2: But the army of boot throwers think that they can go after Alvin Bragg and Fannie Willis to help Trump. But these are all just fantasies because Democratic Senate, where even if they get out of the House, they're gonna be like, yeah, get the shut the fuck up with this one.
Speaker 1: I could see the Democrats finding a way to fuck it up though, Oh well, we got both sides this.
Speaker 2: One, and we're like, we do like young Thug and we're not really into the rico charges he's facing down there on Fulham Council. Just on Thug's behalf you know what I mean, But yeah, they've tried this dumb shit before, and like all it does is like waste time. But yeah, no matter how much mining Trump's gonna do or has done, it might not get more than just rhetorical support because the margins are too slim. In the House. There's already p being like, I don't know if I can campaign on like vote for me so I can try and find a way to get these felony convictions to go away in New York and not everyone's in on it. So and like it's funny, like you know, in political interviews people on the Hill, there's always like a Republican senator who asked for anonymity who like says the same thing where they're like, you know, my colleagues are saying that accusing the Democrats are weaponizing the justice system. I mean, if we're doing I mean, wouldn't we just be doing the exact same No, it's a it's a bunch of gobbledygook. So yeah, I don't know, I don't. I mean he's trying, but not sure where the will or the you know, the mechanisms to make that happen will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Actually it takes a place in time for it. It makes sense to me that this is like a big deal for him. Like the more distance we've gotten from it, Like at first, I was like, he'll probably just like bounce back from this or like just ignore it and it'll be a slap on the wrist or something. But there are some early indications it's like dinged him a little bit, and polls like, probably not as much as some people were hoping, but some voters do seem to be a little bit put off by the fact that he's now convicted fell In. And I feel like the thing that's hurting him is that his brand is corruption, but it's like being good at it, you know, like it right, Like remember in twenty sixteen during the election where he would play, yeah, why are you paying taxes? Because I'm smart, that's why. Because yeah, his whole thing is that he's good at being corrupt, and like that's what makes him smart. And then he just like got caught doing like the most low level criminal bullshit, like like and all the scum bag yeah, just rich scumbag, like total bullshit, you know, Michael Cohen, like all the things were there, Like he's like he's a liar, he's terrible. He's it's like, yeah, well he was working for you, Like that's you're supposed to be like this slick, corrupt business man and you had this dufis working for you, So like that reflects poorly on you. And like when he's not staying one step ahead of the cops, it really is deflating to this mythos that he had like built up just by being a very consistent liar that was able to just like hammer away with all the money that he you know, had and until people would just not want to deal with the pain, right, And so it feels like if I am pulling for someone who is, like I suspect is corrupt, but I'm like, yeah, but he's smart and like he gets the job done. And then he gets caught doing some dumb bullshit like this, like that, I can see where that would be massively deflating. And then having him like continue to whine and like winge like like this, Like I feel like it could be at least temporarily like like that. Uh, when that Macy's Day float got impaled by the light pole and just like deflated in three seconds, right right right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's embarrassing too, because he's always been such a line jumper, you know, like he always gets to the front of the line, Yeah, with through no skill generally generally money talking and deceit you know, so maybe that is a skill. He is skillfully deceitful. But now he's not at the front of the line anymore, and he can't even make calls, you know, like he actually had to bring his ass to Washington, which is so embarrassing, Like the guy. The guy doesn't want to be in Washington ever, and he can't even like be, oh, can I make some calls or can someone go in my place? He actually has to go in person and talk to this ass.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, it's true.
Speaker 2: I think that is an indication, right, because usually people would flock tomor a lago to fucking you know, sniff his dandriff and be like exactly you lord. But the fact that he has like the summoning or I'm clearly clearly for him whether or not they are going or not. He's like me just streaming about it isn't enough. I need to get in their fucking faces and beg them or you know, tell them what I need or whatever. But it I mean, the Republican Senate is like, like, you know, some people aren't even bothering to meet with him, So yeah, I get what you mean. Like and when like you're saying, Jack, when people are used to seeing you one way and suddenly that shifts, like it does make shit. Well it's like, I mean, this is sort of a terrible example, but like even like with the Drake Kendrick beef, like Drake was on on top and Kendrick made him look dumb, and everyone's sort of like I kind of look at him a lot different now because and it's just sort of like, yeah, when your brand is one way, all it takes, like damn, Dode, you got smacked like that in public. Yeah, usually he blocks it or ducts it.
Speaker 1: But he really think about that one in the mouth. When you think about how he was during the trial. He was like so like above it and like yeah, this is like beneath me bullshit, and like that is just it. It was assuming and like projecting like this is who I am. I'm going to continue to be this unflappable teflon, Like I mean they called him the Teflon Dawn and like and then so when that just like that unflappable, like falling asleep in court, farting yourself awake, thinking sorry, think it? What your fine?
Speaker 2: Tuning a new app that would custom name the Farts.
Speaker 1: Dude being startled by a bullfrog that happened to be nearby. But like that, it just makes him look stupid, Like the thing that he always that has always made him to those people look kind of tough and in charge, ends up making him look stupid. So I hate to see it. You do hate to see it. We're just pulling for him to make a comeback and everything to be all right in his world. We're just praying for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And speaking of prayer, I bet a lot of prayers for Donald Trump were coming out of the Southern Baptist Convention.
Speaker 2: Man, doesn't that sound like a fun thing to go to? Yeah, dude, I couldn't get in this.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: The aftermarket, Yeah dude, were in the thousands and I only sit in the front.
Speaker 2: So, uh, you know what the cross fifty yard lines those are my seats season tickets.
Speaker 1: Sprint when they put the microphone up for audience questions, I sprint to that, like.
Speaker 2: Just dive for it. But yeah, so so many of the terrible policies that come from the GOP have basically been telegraphed either through like what the evangelicals are angry about or what the online weirdos make their like main stories on their like web streams and ship And there are two new ish developments because we have sort of talked about this before, but these things are starting to get a lot more traction. So first, the Southern Baptist Convention aka the largest and most powerful Protestant group in the nation, has officially come out their position is to oppose IVF and this again has been something that has been talked about on the fringes more and more and more. And we saw the bills in the South where they're like, no, we got to protect these popsicles and from death. And it is now Blake's mouth, that.
Speaker 1: Is your weird kink. That was the type of popsicle that it was.
Speaker 3: And I don't talk about that publicly, but yes, you.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be on libs of TikTok if you said some ship like that about how you're like, this fucking freak goes to bed. His fantasy is to be spooned by Joel Edgerton while sucking down a frozen embryo.
Speaker 3: No, who books that, by the way, who books libs of TikTok?
Speaker 2: Because I have been. But yeah, so again, you know, the belief here is that IVF involves multiple embryos and so them being destroyed based on the basis of viability they're talking about, then you're you're killing the babies. So they got to save the babies. They did call for the adopt you.
Speaker 1: Worrying about less about what's viable and more about reading the biable.
Speaker 2: I tried that at the Yeah, they kicked you out. They knew, they knew from your tortoise shell glass frames that you were not one of them.
Speaker 1: You guys see the Vampire weekend concert here Vampire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean should I do on the weekend is praise fucking Christ. So they did call for again the adoption of frozen embryos so that they may be saved. But like, let's be real, like these fucking people don't give a fuck about any actual babies, or they would be screaming for better social services for children and like improving the adoption and foster care system. So nice, yeah, we get it. You had to just say that to pretend to be not fully you know, deeming people.
Speaker 1: And part of me was like, oh no, this is going to be a huge deal for all those like fundamentalist Baptist Christian IVF centers. But on the other hand, look what they've been able to do for reproductive take away people's reproductive right over the long run elsewhere.
Speaker 2: So yeah, which is wild because it's something that helps people, you know, be able to become pregnant. But yeah, yeah, they have to figure out how to just basically, you know, start they're all at war on people's freedom, especially to like marginalize and you know, take away any power that women may have gained over the last century. I'm so worried about.
Speaker 1: The population going down, but they're also like against people being able top procreate in some case the white population. Yeah, yeah, they're they're popular population that comes directly from this.
Speaker 2: Well it depends too, because there's that version and then there's like the hyper capitalist you know, Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos fantasy version of the population going down, which is more like a workforce. And also this like weird Caveman way, if.
Speaker 1: We have confirmation on that Wall Street Journal report that he was just like fucking interns at SpaceX and being like, oh, well, you know you should have my baby because i'm a high IQ.
Speaker 2: Well he's got eleven kids, are you know what I mean? Like, and he talks you know that he's he's like he talked to that one dude, Like he's all into fucking trying to be the next fucking what's his name, Yeah, Genghis Khan basically. But anyway, the other thing that we're seeing more is more conservatives embracing the idea of getting rid of no fault divorces. We talked about this when we talked like last year about the first crow magnet man to get a podcast, Stephen Crowder, when he was like embroiled in a divorce where there were like receipts in four k of him being an abusive, shitty husband, and he began railing against no fault divorces, and we're like, oh, I wonder if this is going to be a thing. Well, it's starting to be more of a thing. So prior to nineteen sixty nine, if you wanted a divorce, you had to go to a judge to prove that the other party engaged in abandonment, adultery, or cruelty, and this led to like traumatic, drawn out divorce trials or typically the party that had more money for legal maneuvering would win. And in some cases judges wouldn't even intervene an instances of abuse. So it was a fucking, full fucking system. Supporters of this regressive move say that quote making divorce too easy causes social upheaval, unfettered dishonesty, lawlessness, violence towards women, war on men, and expendability of children war on men, which is I don't think it, I'm sorry. No fault divorces actually put like helps to bring down rates of violence towards women.
Speaker 1: Yes, of course, that's like one of the main reasons it was created.
Speaker 2: You're not stuck in an abusive relationship. It also prevents men from having like insurmountable power, like an insurmountable power dynamic with their wives. It reduces like when these bills were first passed in the late sixties seventies, it like suicide rates for women started going down. Look, you can go on and on about why there's no reason to get rid of no fault divorce, but state Republican parties are bringing this policy shift into their own platform, so Home of State Senator Dusty Divers introduced a bill. Yeah waiting what Yeah, Dusty Devers, Dusty Divers, that's if you just switch the d's for bees, you'd have a weird ass like beavers. Now, now you're talking my language, busty beavers, talking about beavers, and they got that thick ass too. Come on, I don't see the New York Times riding about busty beavers.
Speaker 1: Huh. Maybe there he had.
Speaker 2: He introduced a bill to the states like for their own version of a no fault divorce. The Texican Texas Republican Party at like put a call to end the practice on their twenty twenty two platform, so it may come up again this year. JD. Vance and House Speaker Mike Johnson have also spoken in favor of tightening divorce laws.
Speaker 1: So, like, the terror.
Speaker 2: Campaign to bring back conservative values and basically go back to the eighteenth century is in full swing. It has not gone away. But you know, like we talked about in yesterday's trending episode, a bit of good news because of Supreme Court actually was like, no, you know what, We're gonna do the unthinkable and h tear this anti abortion lawsuit a new one and you know, slat form.
Speaker 1: Now you can.
Speaker 2: But based on what they said, they're like you're gonna have like they're basically saying like you need a new angle here because so yeah, I think they're feeling emboldened. But again, just like we've seen with these other these other policy moves to try and like restrict body autonomy and healthcare access, it is wildly unpopular and it's only gonna less to lead to more messy and chaotic shit. But this is their marching orders are coming from on high, so I guess this is where they're going.
Speaker 3: This is one of those things that are like a no fault divorce is one of those things that like its name doesn't show how how important or how scary the alternative's named things, you know, where it should be like oh, like like the Divorce Equality Act or something would be.
Speaker 2: But yeah, yeah, you know, because no marriage it's like yeah, yeah, well was it wasn't my.
Speaker 3: Fault, you know, like it's just so like takes the venom out of like you said, these horrific, abusive cases where women couldn't get divorces before.
Speaker 1: Yells a shame too. We were talking yesterday's episode about the Alito Like the tape of Alito's wife where she's she is talking like fantasizing about putting up a flag that just says shame to like, yeah, to get into a flag war with people who have a pride flag. She's just like, yeah, shame, we got a flag that's a shame and it has flames.
Speaker 2: Let me spell it for you. V E R G O G n A. They're gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like to make up little flags in my head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's Doctor Strange like that. Upon rewatching Doctor Strangeler recently very cultured, I was reading a New York article, well, rewatching Doctor Strange's love.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The the reason like they ultimately decide to end the world is because they like seize on the idea of like, well we could have like a little cave where like the men just repopulate the globe and like that. They're like that gets them going, and then they decide to ultimately end it and like that feels like what with this, Like, no, you can't you can't use science to have a baby. You gotta have a baby with sperm from from me probably preferably.
Speaker 3: Why was Keith Ranieri convicted? That's the wife.
Speaker 2: I want to I want to create a sex cult. Why won't. They're all conservative about it, feels like, you know, well, and it's all to basically be like there is only one way that's heterosexual marriage, that creates people, and there's nothing else. So yeah, I mean, yeah, this is what they're spending all their time on because the policy is not even like the no real policy there only look looking for the dissolution of rights. This pretty much the only thing they're running on these days. I guess if maybe increased rights for billionaires or tax dodging corporations, I think those are the two groups. Yeah, they're focusing on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and having like billionaire wealth that makes that create and like libertarianism that creates the conditions where you can have a cave where you're trying to repopulate, you know, a nice cave, Yeah, a nice cave.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, let's take a quick break. We'll be right back.
Speaker 2: Dusty Deepers, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Hand or back. I just didn't include that.
Speaker 3: You just remembering that? No, I just read it again. I just I just read Dusty, I saw it in print. What's the problem Where I heard you say Dusty divers and that I read it in the show run Yeah.
Speaker 1: It stopped me dead in my tracks. As I was going through the show run down, I was I couldn't stop. I get Yeah, I just sat there looking at it with my mouth.
Speaker 2: Having a fucking sex bomb. Dude, Dusty Deavers is yeah, I know, you said, Joel Edgerton. Dusty Devers is my Dusty, Dusty Dusty, take away all of my rights please, a big professor.
Speaker 1: Wait what yeh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't know, just saying what do you want? You want? Uh?
Speaker 1: North Dakota just became the first state to approve an age limit for politicians. Age limit for politicians seeming to be an idea that is having a moment for for some reason. We don't we don't know why. We don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you mean. Like it's been fine for Supreme Court justices, senators. Yeah, remember now suppressions as old as possible older older aap as.
Speaker 1: Old as pot No, that's not that's not how words work anyway, aoap aoap rocky. Uh So. North Dakota voters just approved a ballot measure barring congressional candidates who would turn eighty one by the end of the year. Before their term would expire.
Speaker 6: Wait a fucking the trap door down on eighty one is so fucking old and yet and yet it would uh disqualify I.
Speaker 2: Think both of our current presidential candidates. Trump's seventy seven, so no he has time year, Biden's eighty one, Biden's eighty one.
Speaker 1: But Trump, this would be the year at the end of the year before their term.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 1: Trump would be like right making it maybe right under the wire or might be disqualified. It was supported by sixty one percent of the voters. It won't affect any of the state's current congressional delegation because they're all under the age of seventy. But the move is historic. This is going to be the first state to set an age limit for US Senate and House candidates. It will likely face a Supreme Court legal challenge. A similar amendment was shot down in nineteen ninety five because the Court ruled that states cannot set qualifications for Congress beyond those listed in the US Constitution. You could probably hear that I was making the jerkoff handmotion while reading that confirmed but lawmakers have already earmarked one million dollars in state funds to defend the measure in court. So they were like, we're passing this law because we know it's going to the Supreme Court and we want to fight for our ability to do this. So they have one million dollars in legal funds basically to you know, construct an argument and you know, learn from what didn't work in nineteen ninety four the one thing that did work in nine before when when it went to the Supreme Court last time, the person who I guess it was ninety five person who wrote the dissenting opinion and who was in favor of the age restrictions was Clarence Thomas. Well, we'll see if you know, being incredibly old as fuck, will have changed his opinion on this. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean, he's seventy five, man, He's a spry seventy five, so he gets agile. He's like, I'm good, man, I'm good as long as I have my little r V I can play around with and whatever.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I wish he wrote an RV like off Roaded, like John Madden. Yeah, yeah, oh, I was thinking of to Fly.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of a TV.
Speaker 2: Just like like he would be five feet.
Speaker 1: And it would just roll over on him and break everybody in his body.
Speaker 2: His robe gets caught in one of the ship Claire, I told you not to wear your robe. I like it.
Speaker 1: Don't tell me my business, devil woman. But this could be read as just a symbolic gesture. Coming so soon after Mitch McConnell's brain shut down on live TV and Diane Feinstein died in office at the age of ninety, that was one of those things that, like, when it was happening, I don't think my brain had fully appreciated that she was ninety.
Speaker 2: I think because regardless of the numerical age, just visually it was so clear that this human body should be just be at rest at home, like not trying to like hear, like be it a fucking judicial confirmation hearing and asking pointed questions.
Speaker 1: It's just a good thing that she didn't get through that provision in her will that she'd be weekended at Bernie's for the remainder of her term, because that would have been distasteful.
Speaker 2: I think, well, that's where the abuse of a corpse laws ended up sort of overriding.
Speaker 1: Her own will and saving us from anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Also, what difference, would it really need is actually happening right when she was it's oh god, yeah.
Speaker 1: We're hoping that this inspires other states to follow suit, which wouldn't be surprising considering the idea of imposing maximum age limits for elected officials is supported by seventy nine percent of Americans.
Speaker 2: That's how you know it'll never happen.
Speaker 1: Seventy nine percent. Yep, that's just like a fucking slam dunk. Like any politician, like in a just system, would be like, oh, I'm gonna make this my thing, Like this is going to be I'm gonna just like ride this to office. And then you get to office and you just have like a bunch of elderly people who want to kill you and destroy your career because you're coming for them. But you know, there is the issue that you know people are gonna be like age discrimination. Age discriminate in the workplace is obviously not okay, but there are age restrictions on other First of all, on the other end of the spectrum when it comes to like elected officials, you know, you can't be under thirty five and be president, or under twenty five and be in the House, or thirty in the Senate. And there's also age maximums in flying, like in aviation. In the aviation industry, airline pilots, commercial pilots aren't allowed to work past the age of sixty five. But that's, of course, because that's a very taxing, exhausting job that requires intense concentration in people's lives hang in the balance. So nothing like being president.
Speaker 3: No, no, yeah, the presidents are on the ground, famously on the ground, except for when they're in a plane.
Speaker 1: Do you think they what if they just like, let Joe Biden fly or force one, because you know, he proviosly asks for it, who's to say he hasn't.
Speaker 2: They probably just set up like a video game joystick from the nineties and just be like, yeah, sir, you can do it right here from your recliner. Man, here you go. Don't get too whacky now, a lot of people on board, all right, captain, thank you.
Speaker 1: In twenty fifteen, France considered instituting a law that would banned politicians over seventy from holding office.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think you know, the the real argument here is about the weight of the decisions these people make that they potentially don't have to live with like the fallout from these decisions, like especially when as it relates to the climate and shit like that, when you have people who already got fucking fucking both legs in the grave. Yeah, like are just being like, yeah, man, I don't fucking doing anything to take care of with legs. Yeah, of like Earth death, it's like yeah, because you're you're fucking maybe gonna live ten more years or some shit.
Speaker 1: Well they're always cold anyway, so you know they're they're fuck they're cold as hell the blanket that comes with them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, in order to be able to be traded from one sports team to to another sports you need to pass a physical. It's always like, oh they've been traded pending a physical. There has to be some way, some physical a fucking president has to pass. And I know it's not as easy as like measuring you know, a meniscus or something, but just mentally, there has to be some sort of exercise that you can do that's indicative of decision making ability.
Speaker 2: And yeah, like yeah, invented maybe ninety five percent over the president, not van Buren.
Speaker 1: They not van Buren. They do have physicals that they're supposed to undergo or like make their medical health records public. But that does so.
Speaker 2: Easy to but it doesn't bar them from holding office, right, they're just taken account. Yeah yeah, but look at look at where we're at. We have again a fucking a mummy from World War One. Yeah, up against this fucking other guy. You can decide who's whos and like it and a felon. It's like, yeah, these are all kinds of things people should consider, but it doesn't matter. But God, I wish that that this should be a standardized thing because especially as it relates to the Supreme Court in all these other positions, because we're allowing, yeah, we're allowing this like kleptocracy to just flourish under the leadership of these people who really they have no vested interest in anything sustainable. And again we're gonna be left holding the fucking mad Max bag in like thirty years or I don't know however long if it gets to that, I don't know, in the most cynical version, but we're already seeing temper like, look, the shit's changing, it's happening right in front of our faces. And so it's a bicker about like eighty one.
Speaker 1: No, by the way, this isn't just a problem in the US. So a decade ago, one of the world's ten most populous countries had a leader seventy year older. Today they're eight. So eight of the ten most populous countries have leaders that are seventy or older. Like, what the fuck happened that ten years? Is it just they just made it easier to like cheat, to hold on to power.
Speaker 2: I think that or just the idea of working.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's true. We all decided when we would prefer yeah, avocado toast over having power.
Speaker 2: We quite quit world global leadership.
Speaker 3: Yeah we worked from home, and then we stopped working from anywhere. It turned into residenteeism exactly. But I think really it's just about the people who are still mentally gone enough to think that these fucked up policies we all live under are still good or worth younger.
Speaker 1: The sense that they would be the ones who are able to consolidate power.
Speaker 2: Younger people, Yeah, they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna be like, man, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: I mean, not everybody, but a lot of younger people like this is fucking bullshit, And they all and all get and and the problem is that people who have the voting power or the people who are even like processing this world are still taking it through this very dated lens about how these economic system should work. So yeah, like, I mean it makes sense that, like it's their swan song, because as it gets younger and younger, were less committed to upholding these fucked up systems. Yeah, but again, I think because of the nature of like white supremacy and capitalism, they'll always find a way to maintain you know, it's like a living organism. It will find a way to defend itself. And I think right now that's being expressed through you know, keeping these really old fucking zombie people in office and making calling all the shots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, capitalism's immune system is fighting back. So there are like globally the legislatures have like houses of Representatives and plays like that. Parliaments is the word that I was looking for. I have actually gotten slightly younger. Reportedly, thirty percent of the world MPs are under the age of forty five, according to a twenty twenty one report. But that is because explicitly of age caps and like legislation like this, So stuff like this can.
Speaker 2: Work, and people in those countries seem to be happier. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's just like your opinion. Man, I want.
Speaker 2: My grandpa who I want my grandpa who's bleeding from the eyes to still run things, you know, like Mitch McConnell, who looked like he would like again that shit that you want to see what a farragun hard reset looks like a successful one. It's Mitch McConnell when he's up there just being like.
Speaker 3: To your point, there is an eye test to it too, where it's like that I don't know how old that person is. I don't know if they look bad for sixty or if they look correct for ninety. That person cannot if you have to hold the door, like if you're like worried, I first, you can make it through a door, ever, unless someone holds it for it's.
Speaker 1: You need to hold our president's elbow, like obviously they're not gonna let it happen when like in front of cameras. But if I were walking up the steps with him, I feel like I would want to hold his elbow.
Speaker 3: You would be an asshole. If you didn't, you would be a bad person if you.
Speaker 1: Like my wife would look at my wife would look at.
Speaker 2: Me and be like, oh, man, like don't let him carry that briefcase. What do you do heavy? He's trying to put in the overhead bin. Are you just because you hated your grandfather? Doesn't whoa babe? The way into this? Not right now?
Speaker 1: No, not whatever? The Oval Office, Oh Ship. Blake Waxler got another successful return to the Daily zie Geist.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, waiting on pins and needles.
Speaker 1: Where can people find you? Follow you all that good stuff?
Speaker 3: Tonight on the day of the christening of this podcast, June fourteenth, Friday, I am at Capsity Comedy Club in Austin, Texas, and I will be there on June fifteenth, which is tomorrow night, Saturday, so just two shows eight pm. Get tickets to that. Nashville. I'm doing Backyard Comedy on June twenty seventh, doing stand up in Nashville, and you can get tickets to all of those on my social media accounts at Blake Wexeler stand Up Special. Daddy Long Legs is out and I have so many Zeitzite Gangs. Zite Gang people have.
Speaker 2: Been coming out.
Speaker 3: Show yeah, show the Genghis Site Gang. It's like Ganghis Khan, that's the one Gengis Khan. Zei Genghis Khan.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: But it's it's been really cool meeting them. So if if you come the shows, please come say hello. There were a ton in Lancaster.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 3: I did a show that was so sparsely attended in Pittsburgh. Literally everyone there except two people were zeitgange, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was incredible.
Speaker 1: So Appalaysia, the Paris of Appalaysia.
Speaker 2: The Paris of Appalation.
Speaker 3: That's what they kept telling me over and over and over again as I counted my three dollars that I made off of that. But they were they were great. It was a right show because it was hiking people. So yeah, those dates Austin this weekend June twenty seventh, Nashville.
Speaker 1: There, pull up and uh, Blake, is there a work of media that you've been enjoying? Yes?
Speaker 2: So I generally don't like purely positive things.
Speaker 3: So this one say yes, I like to have a like pure generally, don't you.
Speaker 2: Can you give me an example so I can before you like worthy ship where it's like look at this baby panda. Yeah, look at this baby pant eating eating a leaf or something where.
Speaker 1: It's like I like, fuck you, fuck you. There's no leaves left.
Speaker 3: Gen Z killed leaves and you're giving those fucking panda thank you. It's not it's it's actually a dog painted black and white, but I miss by. I painted it. Yeah for for it's my gig. It's gig work that I do. So this one though, was uh the account people have probably heard it. It's like five million followers. It's MD Motivator is what the name is on Instagram and they posted a video of the most I don't I generally don't even give a fuck about kids either of the cutest kid I've ever seen in my life. It's this little kid in England, English accent. The kid loves baseball and they give the kid like tickets to the Phillies Mets game which was in in London, I guess like last week, and the kid is so excited I've never seen. It is the cutest thing I've ever seen in my entire You have to see. It is so cute. The kid's so happy. It's adorable. So if you want to be in a great mood, maybe even tear up.
Speaker 2: A little bit. It's so sweet, Like check out check that out? Yeah, I tear you hate purely positive shit?
Speaker 3: Well, that's what I thought, and now I love it and and that's why I like you guys so much, and I just love being here with you too.
Speaker 2: It It just makes me feel.
Speaker 3: Like I'm right now, like not right, I have to say you You're not pieces of shit.
Speaker 2: You're my best friend. Hey, Blake, dude, don't get fucking weird, dude, It's not like footnote foot notes files.
Speaker 1: Where can people find us their work media you've been enjoying.
Speaker 2: And I'm just looking for this beautiful child that Blake thinks is the coolest kid on earth Because the answer, the right answer, is my my son. But anyway, I didn't, I didn't.
Speaker 1: I guess real when you just even say if you mentioned other kids exist, yeah, I bite my tongue.
Speaker 2: When Jack brings up how proud he is of his kids and their chest playing and how talented they are, his fancy school, I'm like, Mark kids will be Mark will be doing that ship anyway. You can find me at Miles of Gray on Twitter and Instagram. You can find Jack and on our basketball podcast, Miles and Jack. I'm at Boosties to where we're talking about the NBA Finals. Oh boy, that was Wednesday. Yeah, Mads in three. Still I'm still holding out for Masa.
Speaker 1: Blake was on our finals preview episode and just say, hey, we nailed it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah yeah. I mean because we were right. We were just like, it's probably Celtics in four. But then we had to we had to really start hitting the copium and it turned into really hit or Celtics before were like, yeah, imagine three, probably imagine side and I don't know, but anyway, they just.
Speaker 1: Don't got it.
Speaker 2: Uh So let's see a tweet that I like, oh, I don't know. So there's this this woman on TikTok who's using the N word and she started using it like just sort of she was kind of like, oh, well, now I'm going to launch my right wing career because I lost my job doing it. And it was like this whole thing that played out this week at Blackwood be our black word. B l a q U E w o r D tweeted, I was right about that white woman who said the N word. By the way, the neo Nazis are rejecting her for being a psyop and not being white enough. They're bullying her. She ruined her life for the worst audience in the damn world worse than the shade room comments. And if you if you're on the shade room on Instagram, you know how bad those comments are. So yeah, it's yeah. You hate to see it when those those racist rifts completely backfire on you and you thought cancelation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tweet, I've been enjoying Natty Winters. This would buy you another ten weeks tech industry. Natty Winter's at Utility Limb tweeted, So I'm a first cyber truck I r L And here's what I think. How about a reverse next door so we can report these to local vandals. I think that's a really good idea.
Speaker 2: Reverse next door.
Speaker 1: I think I reverse next door for people to get away with like.
Speaker 2: Petty like, yeah, it's great, it's dot com.
Speaker 1: Yeah, run my neighborship dot com like lawn furniture theft and you know.
Speaker 2: Like down they're like, man, I get this neighbor. Who's fucking with these crows? Man? Don't you do something? What if they come for you? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: I know that they wouldn't. It's it's for other they wouldn't. People who aren't cool like me. You can find me on Twitter at Jack underscore O'Brien. You can find us on Twitter at daily like Guys were at Daily zeit Geist, on Instagram. We have Facebook fan page and a website, Daily zei guys dot com, where we post our episodes and our footnote. We link off to the information that we talked about in today's episode, as well as a song that we think you might enjoy. Mill's a song you think people might.
Speaker 2: Jou this band Gum. We have definitely gone out on a couple tracks from Gum. It's made up of one of the members from Tame and Paula, So like, if you like Tame and Paula, you'll definitely like the work of Gum. And this track is called ill Times and it's just like a good rock track. But you know with that Tame and Paula since he kind of you know, that just got that vibe, So you're gonna like this, take this into your weak Crawford and have an ill time. Yeah. Yeah, consider this sh is the end.
Speaker 1: The Daily Zeite Guy is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from my heart Radio is the iHeartRadio app, Apple podcast or wherever you're listening ravorite shows, that's gonna do it for us this morning back on Monday, Monday morning. Yeah, to tell you what is trending and we will talk till the fight by