Speaker 1: To Teas in a Pod, which Teddy Mellencamp and camera judge.
Speaker 2: All Right, welcome to another episode of to Teas and a Pod. But it's even more exciting than me and Tamera because we also have Heather to Bro and Cynthia.
Speaker 3: Bailey with us.
Speaker 4: Now, this is the very first time on the pod and it's probably because of you, Teddy. Yeah, I have an asshole.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, we're having an asshole competition, a little bit of asshole.
Speaker 2: No, but truthfully, think what we appreciate you being here, but what made you decide to actually come on?
Speaker 4: You invited me? Oh goodness, we're happy you're here.
Speaker 6: Thank you know I love you and you love Cynthia. She's been on with us so many times.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think the last one was what where were we? We were in San Diego, San Francisco our live show.
Speaker 4: We got in a lot of trouble that night. But Cynthia have a little bit of a bone to pick with you.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, where's my glorious introduction? First? Don't just come fucking with me at the gate introduction.
Speaker 2: This is Cynthia Bailey and I wanted to get for a friend contract for today, but I forgot.
Speaker 3: It, email it to me. Yes, oh my god.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 3: The bone to pick is you told me you were not going to go.
Speaker 2: Back on Housewives, and now.
Speaker 3: You back girl.
Speaker 7: Okay, so there's two parts to that. So I did go back on Housewives, but I did not go back on Housewives as a housewife. Your question, your question was would I go back whatever be a housewife again?
Speaker 3: I believe If not, then we'll just say that was the question. We're not past episode. We're going with that.
Speaker 7: But no, you know what, I have been doing this for so long and it was nice to have a break. But to be honest, you know, I did kind of miss it a little bit, you know, between here in Atlanta and I just felt like, what is a way I can still stay a part of the show and stay connected to the fans in a way that I want to be connected, which for me was like a friend. So this season's season sixteen, I am an official friend.
Speaker 3: Was it weird to do it?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 7: It was amazing. It was amazing. You don't have to you don't have to show anything you don't want to show, and you can pick and choose what you go to absolutely.
Speaker 4: And they really enjoyed you. Popping in in every franchise, even.
Speaker 6: Kenny, I tried to call you in a sit you did, I didn't have makeup on.
Speaker 3: I was like truth to that whole Oh, let me clear, Okay, okay, all right, Okay. So I met oh lord, her name is escaping me already is escaping Katie.
Speaker 7: Okay, I met Katie. I'm sorry, I'm not. I haven't given me champagne since I walked in here. Okay, I just forgot Okay. So I met Kate birthday. Well that's when I met you here the first time, yes, or the first time we really interacted, and maybe I saw.
Speaker 3: Each other after you accidentally tagged Kate.
Speaker 4: You even know in fractions is long?
Speaker 7: All right, so let me clear my name. So basically I met ka. I met Katie through a friend, like literally like a week before. So I was like, oh my god, before she before I met you. So I was in l A and we were like, wait whatever, and She's like, oh my god, really good friend.
Speaker 3: Yes whoa Okay.
Speaker 7: Now we had just recently met, to be honest, and so seven I'm proud that she considers me.
Speaker 3: Seven ninety two.
Speaker 4: One thing and John there seven days is.
Speaker 7: Listen maybe she found a bigger connection right away. You know we're doing this. This is what we need to know. You need to know from your pov.
Speaker 8: Okay, what happened, because I'm gonna set it up and then you're gonna take it over.
Speaker 3: And I didn't watch I haven't seen Okay, see the show.
Speaker 8: Okay, So here's what here's what transpired. Okay, Terry and I go to Crystal Minkoff's birthday party because I have known Crystal, yes for quite some time. Yes, we're friends.
Speaker 3: Yes, we get invited to.
Speaker 8: Her birthday party. We go to the birth Yes, crist you and I had never met met, and so Terry and I were standing near the bar and you walked in.
Speaker 4: Take it away.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm.
Speaker 8: Not even I want you don't want to produce it?
Speaker 4: No I want to No, no, no.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, you you left it perfectly. Okay.
Speaker 7: So yeah, speaking of Crystal Micoff, we just started our own podcasts together. It's called Humble Bragg. Thank you so much. To make sure you guys to.
Speaker 3: Check it out. It's just funny.
Speaker 7: It's not and everyone's like, oh my god, like, please don't do a housewife recap. We don't need to do a housewife recap our podcast because you guys have the ultimate may guys are already doing it, Like who wants to come behind you?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 7: Anyway with Heather Debrouh please, and then I'm to pick with you after I clear.
Speaker 3: My name first clear, all right, first job. I'm not going to look at you because I want to look at me. You tell this, all right. So I see Heather and we're like, oh my god, so nice to meet you. Whatever.
Speaker 7: We meet for the first time. It's just the normal stuff when you meet another housewife. You look great, you know, I love you whatever, whatever, I'm obsessed with you, all.
Speaker 3: The stuff, right, So you'd thank you?
Speaker 7: And I think you asked me, did I how did I know Katie? Because I had no reason to bring Katie up to you obviously, and I said, oh my god, I met her through like my friend and that was pretty much it. So then that was it in the story, like, oh cool, she didn't say anything else. I didn't say anything else. We went on with our lives, right, am I telling it right?
Speaker 4: You're telling it right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 7: All right, you know I'm gonna tell it like it is so fast forward too. Then I ended up going to lunch maybe a couple of days later with my friend that knows Katie, and we all have lunch together, and I was like.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I was at Crystal's party and I met Heather bro and she.
Speaker 7: Was like, oh wow really, I was like, yeah, She's like how was I was like good, I said, she asked about you know, she asked, you know, we knew each other, which is normal stuff.
Speaker 3: I wasn't like, she asked how I knew you.
Speaker 7: It wasn't like anything crazy, and it was like.
Speaker 3: How do you know Katie?
Speaker 7: And I was like, I just met her in the story. There was no tea, there was no shade, there was nothing.
Speaker 4: So she didn't something on nothing.
Speaker 7: Well, I didn't see the show, so I will say that I didn't really give her a lot to work with. So if she figured out a way to make it bigger than what it was, then it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Gotcha perfect?
Speaker 3: Wait I have a bone to pick with Heather?
Speaker 7: Now, Oh okay, okay, I did it.
Speaker 3: Okay, so collecting bone collecting so he.
Speaker 8: Coming wait wait wait.
Speaker 3: Wait, so beautiful, Heather Debro sent me, I don't even know how I got on this list, but thank you so much. In advance. I got the most beautiful jacket I'm.
Speaker 7: Getting from your collection, like I got like the qualit No, no, no, I'm getting to the bone.
Speaker 3: So I got the jacket.
Speaker 4: Jacket the same size the.
Speaker 7: Jackets n Listen. I almost wore the jacket tonight. I mean, it's like a good jacket and if it's great, yes, yes, so I go.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited.
Speaker 7: I have my my assistant shoot me. I'm like, I want to shoot in Heather's jacket. I put on my catsuit, I get my hair makeup done, I do a whole thing. And I don't know about you, but like my reals don't do well, but my carousels do. So I was like, I'm gonna give her a flawless.
Speaker 3: Care so post.
Speaker 7: I had so many, like I don't know, maybe ten twelve photos of your jacket.
Speaker 3: So now I post, and I'm just waiting to be reposted.
Speaker 7: H you didn't even like it or comment. Okay, I didn't even like it or comment. So Heather, I mean, I gave her like maybe two hours because I know she's busy.
Speaker 3: Second, I checked it before I got here to make sure you didn't like it. When I got here. Still to this day, I gave.
Speaker 7: Her literally literally a free advertisement for her beautiful jacket line.
Speaker 3: Okay, like literally hired a te to shoot this. I'm just waiting, I'm swear Heather to slide in and tell me.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking I'm gonna round with Instagram.
Speaker 7: I'm literally gonna be the brand ambassador in my mind because I've done.
Speaker 3: All this work and I put it in my story everything so want go fire. I to fire my social media. I liked it.
Speaker 5: I think.
Speaker 7: It was like I didn't everyone in this damn post, because first of all, I worked on it tirely and it looks amazing, and I was like, then it did well.
Speaker 3: I did it well, Well will you send it? Will you text it to me? Because that's how you want to go to camera.
Speaker 8: So sometimes I'll post for myself, random things like if I'm with Terry and we're like, you know, going to visit our son, or I'll do like I'll post it myself. Other than that, for the last year, by the way, this has got me in trouble so many times. It got me in trouble because Katie was mistakenly tagged on a thing. Your thing was never really.
Speaker 3: Trust me.
Speaker 4: I'm going to fix all this.
Speaker 3: But can I just say.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much for doing that. That is so incredibly nice of you. And I will now take that into my own hands and I'm gonna do I'm gonna put it.
Speaker 4: On my feet.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, with a full fucking apology.
Speaker 2: I'm reading a well while you're on your apology tour.
Speaker 3: I get it. I didn't get a jacket. And I also didn't get your sheets, Cynthia.
Speaker 8: So wait, I didn't get sheets I got.
Speaker 3: Okay, right, I feel a little better. I've no listen. Okay, all right, it sounds sending to me, so I can at time. Okay, for the record, my apology.
Speaker 7: I cannot wait to look at it and like and comment and reposted it and when it do.
Speaker 2: A whole thing.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna repost it to no. It was I was so excited. It's so creepy.
Speaker 8: No, thank you so much. I was like this, can I tell recon this is a bad Influenceria, I am so bad. I post for people.
Speaker 4: I don't get paid.
Speaker 8: I see other people going to the same places are getting trade outs.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 4: My husband's in the room.
Speaker 8: I shouldn't say this.
Speaker 2: Look at the.
Speaker 4: Look at the charl Oh, I don't.
Speaker 8: Even know what a carousel is.
Speaker 3: Can you say how many lights that it has? How many lives in that post?
Speaker 2: One point five thousand likes and seven hundred and eighty five comments, seven dred and eighty five?
Speaker 3: Did they like that jack? Heather to bro I'm sure I sold quite a few of those jacks.
Speaker 4: Oh, Mike, I'll send you a commission.
Speaker 3: Thank you. Did you put it on lt K? It's a good jack And I'm just is it at the real reel?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 3: My daughter can sell it on eBay?
Speaker 2: Well when I saw my only fans in the poshmark, Okay, guys, for the record, Heather text me today or.
Speaker 4: Do you text me or put me? And She's like, we're not going to be like shady, right, it's not.
Speaker 3: We're not con.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 6: I'm like, no, no, no, And I even tell Teddy, I'm like, don't you do anything shady?
Speaker 3: You mean nice?
Speaker 4: Terry, I got a bone pick I got about but these are light bones, very light.
Speaker 3: It's good.
Speaker 2: But really quick before we get into more housewife stuff, I have to I have a bone to pick with Terry de Brown.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, well, goodness, Thank god.
Speaker 4: Come on in, Terry, did he not send you?
Speaker 3: Listen, Ashley?
Speaker 2: Are you I'm willing to get any surgery you're willing?
Speaker 3: I'll post? What do I mean? Well, Terry?
Speaker 2: Fifty five millions involved? So I just watched the Dark Side of Reality. Yeah, I forgot about the Swan, and I need to know something that. So Terry was one of the surgeons on the Swan, which reliving it was a little bit of amazingness. I need to know when you started the show, did you know that there was going to be a pageant at the end?
Speaker 6: Now, how I can't understand you guys take a half like a halftime Hail Mary.
Speaker 3: We got a great idea, let's put him in.
Speaker 9: A page By the way, we not only didn't we know. When we found out, we were freaked because at the time, the American Society of Plastic Surgeons had an ethical thing against patients being involved in a competition.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and so we went, uh, we think that might be a violation of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. And then ultimately we said fuck it, it didn't matter anyway, and it wasn't really and they didn't have a problem with it. But we were really worried about but it was really cheesy.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, no, but I remembered everybody. All of a sudden, I watched and I was like, oh my gosh, I make that show today. No, but you know what, that show was a dream compared to Kidnation because I watched the next one right.
Speaker 9: But by the way, she tried to do that show again and the producer, the producer didn't. I was actually signed on to maybe do it. And the very next day I said to E, I go, look, I don't know if I can do a highlight for this new show you have called Botched because I'm signed I might be signed on to do this Fox show. Where would you rather be on E or Fox? And he said, We'll go straight to series if you do Botch. I went done, Well, you may.
Speaker 3: But it was watched one.
Speaker 2: Go back and watch the Swan too, Was it Bridle?
Speaker 4: That was another one?
Speaker 9: Yeah? That was yeah, that was another.
Speaker 8: It was always when I was pregnant. I was pregnant with the twins when he did the Swans, I was pregnant with Cat.
Speaker 4: When were you on any of them?
Speaker 3: Do you know what the Swan is about?
Speaker 4: And I don't know I'm saying, don't. I meant like I can't remember that, like a host home was already was the post off?
Speaker 3: I remember that.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't want to be on Batch, but i'd be on about any other television show, and.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe we can screw something up on your body war less?
Speaker 2: Can I get on my paid post I do with Heather's jacket. The next question is for Heather. If you could give us three words to describe the reunion, what would you say?
Speaker 8: Oh, calm ish, eh, frustrating and not too long.
Speaker 4: That's not one word, but there you go, not too long?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know what's crazy? And I was talking about this today, is that do you remember back in the day when we would do the reunion sometimes it was later because I because I remember Terry would come and be waiting to like have a meal afterwards, right, and he'd be like, wait, they told you you'd be to on at nine, All right, I'll get there at eleven. And it was always right. But now I feel like, I don't know if it's because Andy has kids, because it's because now they're doing it just better and more concisely. But like we get out at a decent time is probably.
Speaker 3: Always it's a kid thing, yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Now, Heather, there's something that a lot of people don't know.
Speaker 6: Okay, you sang up my wedding. I did, yes, and they ended up cutting it out.
Speaker 2: I had to watch Tamras see wedding and I didn't see that.
Speaker 4: No, because they could have some licensing problem or something.
Speaker 8: They couldn't clear the song. They were literally have it. They're like, well, can't you sing a cleared song? I'm like, well, what's cleared? It was like happy Birthday and when the Ksons.
Speaker 3: Go wrong, and I'm like, you know what.
Speaker 8: I know Tamara loves me, but I don't think when the Kasons go rolling along, get home. And to be honest, it was more important to me that you would ask me to sing and to sing some sangcom rader, come shine, to sing something that would like be great for you guys, as opposed to like, here's my television singing moment, like I've sung on TV.
Speaker 5: We're good.
Speaker 8: It was for you guys, and.
Speaker 4: I appreciate one little line. Come on, well, your daughter sings as well, right Max. She's got a beautiful voice.
Speaker 8: She's got a great voice. I wish she would like do something with it. But you know, does she not?
Speaker 3: She does?
Speaker 8: I don't know, we'll see. You know, she's a junior in college. She's kind of doing that. I'm figuring out where she and Nikky both are in that, like, holy shit, what we're going to graduate next year? What are we doing?
Speaker 4: And also living in the over abroad. Everything's great, Cynthia. How old your daughter now?
Speaker 3: Noel's twenty four?
Speaker 4: Yes, nice question.
Speaker 3: What is she up to? She's up to a lot of different things. She lives in actually important Wrench. Yeah, she loves Important Wrench. Yeah, we live she lives right across the street. Yeah, so she's good.
Speaker 7: She actually just she wants to get into real estate. So she's taken the exam and you know, studying for it rather no, no, no, you won't see her on the show. Does she look like me? She looks like me and her dad like, my son is single?
Speaker 3: Well, does he like you? She needs a tutor? That sounds like a lunch that could happen dinner?
Speaker 2: What I thought he was busy tutoring Gina.
Speaker 8: Oh, stop by the way, Gina is that was.
Speaker 4: It was just, you know, I'm a little bone to pick with her the other night. I'm like, you.
Speaker 6: Called me a narcissist like that, don't go no, no, no no. It was as good and she said, I'm so sorry. After I watched this, I thought, oh god, what.
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 2: After I watched it, I realized sociopath.
Speaker 4: When I watched Gina's Instagram.
Speaker 8: Like every other day doing great sign, I know that was no shade to her business.
Speaker 2: It was just referencing the past season. Cynthia, Yes, what can you tease about Atlanta?
Speaker 3: Well, and don't give me a Cynthia.
Speaker 7: I'm not okay, Well, okay, all right, So Sweet sixteen if you guys don't know, it's not going to come out to next year. So that's one thing that's not tease but just a fact.
Speaker 3: So there's that. So you have to wait until twenty twenty five.
Speaker 6: And because we have four Housewife shows right now, right, there's four going on pretty soon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's a lot, A little bit, Yeah, it's a lot, but I think it's a very different season. I would say we call it, we call it Sweet sixteen, but it's more it should be called Surprise sixteen because there was like a lot, like you know, people leaving people coming in. It was a lot going on. I can't I come back as an official friend this season, which means that I actually, you know.
Speaker 3: Go on the trips as well, which which was cool.
Speaker 4: And comes back.
Speaker 7: Fader comes back literally like within two weeks of filming. No, and this is what's crazy, And this is like housewife history because I don't think this has been done before. Vader came back with like two and a half weeks left of filming as a full time housewife.
Speaker 3: What yeah, seriously, full time housewife? How does she I a good girl? This is her season.
Speaker 7: She came back as a full time housewife. I've never you know, I've been around for a long time. I've never seen it happen before.
Speaker 3: But I have to say now in those two and a half weeks, she definitely brought it. Like the finale is crazy and she's a big part of the final.
Speaker 4: Definitely deserves like reality Housewife of the twenty twenty four.
Speaker 3: She put it on. All the stuff that.
Speaker 6: She's done from Ultimate Girls Trip two of them, to Dance with the Stars.
Speaker 3: Traders, she was like killed.
Speaker 4: Now back, she's she's done a lot.
Speaker 8: Yeah, will she win Wifetime of what's it called Wifetime.
Speaker 4: At the Wifetime Achievement? What's I don't know, it's really hoping to win it.
Speaker 3: I don't think this year.
Speaker 4: This year, it was so funny.
Speaker 8: You were sitting with I think you were on watch What Happens Life with the Trace Amigos, and you were sitting there and Andy announces the wifetime a jeevan word and goes like like this and he goes and it's Vigian and you're like, oh.
Speaker 3: Like golf clap. It was like so funny.
Speaker 4: Are you still talking to Kenya?
Speaker 3: Am I still talking to Kenya?
Speaker 7: I am still talking to Kenya.
Speaker 6: The question, Heathery, do you have any advice You've been podcasting.
Speaker 4: For over ten years?
Speaker 8: About ten years?
Speaker 4: About ten years? You have any advice for Cynthia for her podcast?
Speaker 3: You know what I have to say?
Speaker 8: I am so I want to say two things. First of all, I want to say to the two of you that I am so impressed what you've done here and how you have built this podcast and the niche that you found and really blew it up, and you guys are amazing and I give you all the props, So congratulations and all of the success and Cynthia, I'm so glad that you've partnered up with Crystal. She's such a great girl, and I think the two of you together are gonna have a great dynamic. And I think the truth about podcasting is the same as the truth about being on housewives, is that what works is authenticity, and that's you already know how to do that.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 7: Thank you, Thank you so much, and I just want to give you guys your flowers as well, Teddy and Tamra.
Speaker 3: I got my.
Speaker 7: Podcasting practice legs from the one Only Teddy mailing camp over there when I filled it. When I filled it, I don't even know how I ended up filling in. No, well, the crazy thing is, I don't even.
Speaker 3: Know how it happened.
Speaker 7: Like it was like really almost like an accident, how I ended up filling in for you. So we would just you know, Teddy and I know each other from the Big Brother House, and she's like, hey, yeah, can you come in and recap?
Speaker 3: I was like, yeah, sure, I mean I just do whatever she says. Basically, I knew not that could be a problem, so we just laugh.
Speaker 7: But what I loved was just the fact that I got first of all, like a nice little following from you guys is amazing, you know, thing that you've built together. And then I just had fun. We just had a lot of fun doing it. And I really didn't really have a platform outside of house Wie where I really just came on and just talked shit basically. So but so thank you for that. So that's been good practice. And in terms of I was gonna say, I was gonna give you some more flowers, okay, so that and then oh and I was gonna thank you for the advice. And I loved Crystal as well, and going back to just you know, being off. I didn't realize that Crystal and I would have so much chemistry, and that's what everyone's saying, that we really have a lot of chemistry together. We come from two different worlds, su different cultures. Like I mean, I'm like basically, Crystal reached out to me and said she had an opportunity to do a podcast and she wanted someone to partner with on it, and I was like, I checked my schedule.
Speaker 3: I was like, hey, I don't have any podcasts that I do.
Speaker 6: I'm a failable I'm available on Tuesday is at one o'clock.
Speaker 8: Isn't it nice to supporting each other though? Yeah, the best And this is like the all the people who understand that there's going to be time after these shows and that's.
Speaker 2: Where everybody, everybody to continue to grow and have fun and we can all talk about different things. We all add a different dynamic. But we really appreciate you guys being here for us. As much as we may ask you more questions that will annoy you once we get on stage.
Speaker 8: I'm happy.
Speaker 4: I just got to win, so yeah, you know what, But.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you guys supporting us and being here and we.
Speaker 3: Love you guys.
Speaker 4: Thank you, guys, thank you, We love you.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm