Speaker 1: Time to day Devil Possible breakfast club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tommy today for Monday, August eleventh, goes to a forty five year old man named Wesley Worth and he ain't worth for damn. Okay, I'm telling you right now Wesley needs his ass beat, I mean belt to ask foot the ass just a good old fashioned dog walking because he's forty five years old, and he was walking around wearing pacifiers and sucking on a uh, I mean sucking on a pacifier and wearing a diaper and going to elementary schools making lude comments. Okay, I repeat, I said he was walking around sucking on the pacifier and wearing diapers and going to elementary schools making lude comments.
Speaker 1: Let's go to ABC seven for the report police.
Speaker 3: And it's accused of soliciting a minor tonight while wearing a diaper and a pacifier around his neck. Here's a look at the man charged being walked by officers from the Tyler Police Department to a patrol car this afternoon last Tuesday, Titler Police officers were called to Andy Woods Elementary School off Frye Avenue and Tyler for a report of a suspicious person. They say forty five year old Wesley Wirrel here approached an eleven year old girl and made inappropriate comments. She quickly rode away on her bicycle. World is charged with criminal solicitation of a minor tonight. He was arrested while he was at work.
Speaker 4: You've done this before, but was punished for those things back then, and some of the things you can prove not prove when he does these things, but he has has shown up with diapers on and approaching people in the past.
Speaker 3: World has half a million dollars in bond tonight and another one hundred thousand dollars bond for criminal trespass.
Speaker 2: Wesley World, I said, Worf. His name is Wesley Worrew. Police, y'all don't have a beat up who you're supposed to, Okay. I have so many questions. Number one, who put the diaper on?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: Are you able to put a diaper on yourself as an adult? I've never thought about it.
Speaker 1: Second, it had to be an adult diaper, right deedwart Pampa was ah honest. They had to be depends and depends only right.
Speaker 2: Third, all this story showed me was the baby, little baby, baby side of baby.
Speaker 1: All of y'all have to.
Speaker 2: Change your names right now because you're not committed to that baby life.
Speaker 1: Okay, the baby is the only one who came.
Speaker 2: Close because way, way, way, way way back in the day, he would rock a diaper. So I respect his commitment to presenting as a newborn. But none of y'all have committed to that infant life like Wesley World. Okay, how do you punish this level of freaky? I don't even know. I don't even know if we got anything on the books that is prepared to deal with this bundle of bazaar. Okay, not only is Wesley World walking around and diapers in a pacifier, he's.
Speaker 1: A devil damn pedophile. Okay.
Speaker 2: If you're gonna wear a diaper and pacifier and run up on, you know, little girls and ask him to burp and change, you shouldn't you be doing that? The grown women like, why are you doing that? The other babies eleven year olds, I'm saying you shouldn't do it at all. But I'm just saying what eleven year olds elementary school? Okay, they got they just got off the tv. They damn self. Okay, what does an eleven year old know about offering skin to skin contact. What does an eleven year old know about supporting the babies head and neck. I know we should be concerned about, you know, who's into Epstein files, but let's also be concerned.
Speaker 1: About who's forty five in diapers.
Speaker 2: Okay, running up to elementary schools making lude comments to eleven year old girls. That's the moral of the story. He was dressed up like a baby. Pacify in your mouth, dipe on your ass because you're full of sugar honey iced tea. I can't say the word. Okay, salute to the homie Shamar. I drop on the clues bom Schamar for Samarrow.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: On the Big DM of Columbia, South Carolina, she would always say sugar honey iced tea to avoid saying s would hit hit after it.
Speaker 1: But don't let the costume fool you. Okay.
Speaker 2: This man was just a pedophile in pampas, which is ironic because pedophiles are always trying to get into somebody's pampas.
Speaker 1: Okay, what do they call it? That was that? Hebophilia? Hebophilia, hebophilia in huggies.
Speaker 2: All right, that's it, nothing less, nothing more, And I hope he goes to prison and they make him suck on more than passifice. Please give Wesley Wirl the biggest he huh.
Speaker 1: I really don't even know how you punished that level of freaky. Yeah, it's so weirds here man.
Speaker 5: All right, well, thank you for that donkey today, Charlamagne. Now let's open up the phone lines eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Now a Staten Island young man, he's twenty years old. He was caught in Florida after allegedly fleeing a Garden State Parkway crash that killed a man. Now, he was allegedly racing, illegally racing, and he killed somebody, and they arrested him as he was trying to flee the country. Now they believe, allegedly that his mom was trying to get him out of the country.
Speaker 1: She was arrested as well.
Speaker 5: So the question eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one would you help your son or daughter leave the country if they got into trouble or would you let them face their own consequences? That is the question eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. In this case, he was illegally racing and killed somebody. They tried to get out of Dodge. They're from Staten Island and he was arrested in Florida.
Speaker 2: Clearly his family touching some paper though, right, this family got to be touching some paper if they because I think he was racing the BMW and then to have the money to get him out of the country.
Speaker 1: They touching. But it wasn't. It didn't look like a privategy. It looked like a commercial airline. It wasn't.
Speaker 2: No, you still got to have a little bit of change and booked them flights and say I'm gonna take my son out the country for an extended period of time.
Speaker 1: But let's talk about it.
Speaker 5: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 2: It's the Breakfast Donkey to Day is brought to you by the law office of Michael Slamin Saft. Don't be a donkey. Dob pound two fifty on your cell and say the bull. If you've been hurting a construction accident, that's pound two five oh from your cell and say the bull.
Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club