Speaker 1: M h.
Speaker 2: I am so happy to have a first timer on with us the court. I mean, the resume speaks for itself.
Speaker 3: It is the one of all the great Vicky James, Y.
Speaker 1: Love you Hertorio.
Speaker 4: I'm so good hot.
Speaker 5: I just got in from the gym. I'm flabbergasted because I think I'm sitting there in the chat going like, okay, so it's there, and you'll just wave.
Speaker 1: Like hi.
Speaker 4: I don't know why, and I.
Speaker 3: Was like, oh, she's just saying when you take it.
Speaker 2: Look when you got the pressure of the world on your shoulders like I do on a daily basis, and you're just so excited to have somebody come on, like Mickey James, I have some flabbergasted come on, Chad all right.
Speaker 1: Well himself, he's insane. I want to thank you for coming on last minute. I know Nick had something going on and stuff happened. There's stuff happened, and we don't have to say a word. It's all about you tonight, dear, and that's what we're going to focus on. But I thank you for coming in his place.
Speaker 4: No, of course, I've been wanting to go on.
Speaker 5: You know, we've been talking about me trying to get to come on anyway, and then I was I was like, well, let me just come on because I wanted to do come on her podcast anyway and come on her show anyway, and it just kind of worked out. Yeah, so here we are.
Speaker 1: Here we are. And I was explaining the chad. I said, you know, when I was on gall TV, I had such a great time with you ladies. I wanted to open with that because it's yourself, it's so calval, it's Lisa Victoria. How did you guys? Now I know you guys were really tight in TNA back in the day. How did you come up with this concept? Because when when I was invited to come on, they was so cute. She was like the little brain leader and she was like, you know, she sent me the rules, the list of well.
Speaker 5: There's no rules per se.
Speaker 4: Well you know, it's.
Speaker 1: Necessarily rules, but it was like a list and things that we talk about and things that we discussed and this and that. So it's a different format. It's not really a wrestling show per se, and neither is this one. I like to call it a lifestyle podcast. Yeah, we talk about everything and we throw a little wrestling in there. Because how did you ladies come up with this concept for it and the name, by the way, which is great.
Speaker 5: Grown ass woman. Yes it came. So there are so many levels to that answer. You know, Val is a genius when it comes to different types of shows, like she would do the Pillow talk show at Impact at TNA at the time, and you know, I think that we had all I'd talked to her separately about doing some type of show, and then just through the pandemic and everything else, we had more downtime. And plus I had my knee injury, so I had a lot of downtime and I was going stir crazy and I needed something to do between the pandemic and my knee and all the things. And I'm really grateful because we started this as something to just do and and have fun with. And this is kind of before like the podcast explosion. And I don't really say, like, I love how you guys are doing this like live on YouTube, that's so cool. We haven't been We haven't figured out how to do that. So we pre record all of our episodes, which is good because I think it's super lighthearted and it's more of a.
Speaker 4: View for wrestling, if you will.
Speaker 5: And I kind of softly actually pitched an idea for a show.
Speaker 4: Like that first w WE network.
Speaker 1: I'm so sorry, that was my husband. Please don't don't do that.
Speaker 4: Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: I don't know what. I don't know frankly, thanks to them. Oh god, so sorry.
Speaker 4: Go ah, No, it's okay, don't apologize.
Speaker 5: Yeah. So we were able to kind of start doing it during the pandemic and at the time I was still with WWE and bows across country and Lisa's in California, and it was just a way to like kind of connect and connect our friends during the pandemic.
Speaker 4: And we always say it's not like a gotcha show.
Speaker 5: It's it's very like laid back and we want to have fun and just like let people see the other sides the other than the wrestling. We talked some wrestling, right, but it's mostly like real life stuff and friendships and stuff like that, because there's a common like sisterhood and brotherhood in the locker room that happens, and uh, I think we forget about that part and it's really important that we keep those friendships alive, you know, because they're important to us.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: Let me just interject for one second.
Speaker 2: Because I'm gonna put both of you over here in a second for your podcasting skills. He'll be quite That's what people I think like more even than just the one percent wrestling talk, because it'll come right, it'll get there eventually, just in the natural conversation. But the way you two guys have like a really great, like outgoing personality, the conversation can come follow in any direction and it keeps the listener interested. And that's what I think is interesting about what you guys do, Mickey, and then what Francine does with us on here.
Speaker 4: So yeah, yeah, well thank you. I like you, Chad.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to make up for my blunder.
Speaker 1: No, I agree one hundred percent. I know the dynamics between the three of you is just off the charts because you guys were friends, very good friends. It shows through podcasting now you can tell that it's just not like, oh, we just meet once a week to get on camera and talk like you guys are really fright, you know, off camera, I've known you, gosh, I feel like I've known you forever. I mean, I she came for a try out. How old were you when you came into ECW?
Speaker 5: What year was that two thousand, Like I was still a baby in the wrestling business. I feel like you've known me my whole wrestling career.
Speaker 1: I feel like I have to and I'm not taking credit for anything that you've done. She was such a fresh faced kid that walked in and we talked about this. When I did your show, she took like twenty five DDT's in a row, landing on her head like twenty four times. I feel lupy as hell. And I was just like, oh my god, are we are we hiring this girl? And I remember I don't know if it was Tommy or somebody. They were like, well, do we need another brunette? And I was like, does it really matter? Is here? Color really matter? Like? She's good. I could tell like right then and there, you were young, but you were good.
Speaker 4: I was not that great then I was.
Speaker 1: I was so green, but we were all green when we started. And the beauty of E c W was we molded people into superstars.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: You came on your own. You didn't need us, obviously, because here you are, but you came on your own, you know, in other ways. But I just feel like if we could have used you like it would have been so cool to have you as part of the roster back then.
Speaker 4: Oh, thank you. I would have loved you.
Speaker 5: I think I don't know that I was ready to be part of that roster.
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 3: I took.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I always say, oh, I took like two hundred dts from Mikey Whip. That was my tryout.
Speaker 5: I literally took and then I came back. I just I think the original do you know what the original idea was?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Buella's little sister.
Speaker 4: I was going to be Bullah's little sister.
Speaker 5: Where I was going to be a I was wasn't eighteen yet, and there was going to be a countdown clock because that's what we did on when I was going to turn eighteen.
Speaker 4: Legal for the boys, fairly legal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one interruption. We just have to go to our super chat here, five dollars super Chat Lawn, Hello, Lawn high, fabulous free scene, magnificent Mickey and Chad hope you are well. He has a question for you, Mickey, which prior feuds would you compare your feud with Chelsea and Deanna? Which prior fud.
Speaker 3: To which prior would you compare?
Speaker 5: Okaye, my personal feuds or just feuds in general, because that's a pretty that's two different answers. You know, I can't say that there has actually been a feud for me quite like either of those feuds, you know, they've they've The one beautiful thing is I do feel that for the most part in my career, every feud has been unique in the sense of like the story that was told and the reasons why these two characters just didn't get along or why there was love lost, if you will. I think that the Chelsea, you know, we originally had talked about way back of like and we had pitched it for WWE to kind of do a trition Mickey angle with Chelsea and I, but like Roles kind of reversed a bit and obviously change a lot of the how it was going to go down because you have to make it different. But it would be kind of inspired off of that to kind of come full circle, and so we were able to kind of tease a little bit of that when we went to Impact and do a little bit of it. And obviously tomorrow is the pretty much final chapter of me and Chelsea in that sense of we're fighting tomorrow on Impact Wrestling, and it could be the end of the last rodeo. I mean, is it you mean, like, am I gonna really retire? Like?
Speaker 1: Is it because you're you're young, baby, You've talked about this. You know. I think you've got a lot more rodeos in you, and I think the fans don't want to see it.
Speaker 5: In I know, I know, and if you I mean, I feel like the consensus for the most part is like, obviously they don't want it to be over. But if you would have heard the sound the my neck made at the chiropractor today, it was intense.
Speaker 1: So let me tell you something. I'm switching ears. So I started stem cell, right, I did, and I've had two sessions so far. So when I started, I started on my neck and I was very disappointed. Because I came home afterwards I felt relief. But they do all this stuff before they give you the actual stems. Right, there was a machine for a rectile dysfunction that they actually use.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, very well.
Speaker 4: So they can do stem cell for the for the for the ED.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't I suppose you could shoot that stuff anywhere in your body for sure?
Speaker 4: Stand up real straight that Yeah, selling men out on a lot.
Speaker 5: They're like, oh, is it gonna make it grow? Oh?
Speaker 3: Up?
Speaker 1: This one was a jackhammer that it went like this, and they used it on my neck and it relieves all your tension. And I'm telling you, I felt terrific after that. But they actually used that on men's penises. Because Sandman was with me and he kept screaming, I would never let you put this on my cock. What are you crazy? That's all the kept saying over that hat. We filmed the whole thing. It's on YouTube. I documented the journey, not very professionally my dad, because me and Sandman together are ridiculous. But I did start with my neck and then you have to go back every twelve weeks. So I had two injections in my neck and two in like my shoulder area. So I'm going to get two more up here and two more down here, gonna work on my back and then my hips.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: I will keep you post it because the do I'm a too herniated disc. I don't know like what you're suffering with.
Speaker 5: Well, it's just wear and tear. Twenty plus years of taking bumps and doing silly stuff and landing on my head and my neck and my back and breaking my shoulders and you know, just it's just things. I don't feel like, oh, it's like, oh, I'm in so much pain. But I do recognize that I have an eight year old little boy and some days I can't turn my head. Like I can turn my head a lot more today after going to the chiropractor than I can most days, And just like little things, and you know, being in the business for so long, Franny, like how many locker rooms have we been in? And some of the veterans and the old timers that are still wrestling, still out there taking bumps.
Speaker 4: And they're in so much pain, and it would just like it broke my heart.
Speaker 5: And it was just like I just want to be able to be there and be present and be the best, my best self as a mother for my son. And I'm still young, Like you said, I have the whole Oh my god, Jack, I do want to get it done. Though there's you know, there's a doctor that's in Oh nice.
Speaker 1: But this was the New Jersey Well Hack was filming, obviously, but that that was the jackhammer, and that they put on men's penises. I don't know how they how.
Speaker 3: They do it.
Speaker 1: He didn't give me a demonstration. But it does relieve all the tension in you know, in the neck ear, and I was able to move and I didn't have pain for about three days after I had that treatment done, which that's incredible. It was pretty good.
Speaker 5: I've heard amazing things about the stem cell stuff, and I've definitely like wanted to look into it. I think I can't remember where Kurt went or where some other the guys because there was like this, I can't remember where it was where they you would go and it was almost like a private vacation for like a week and you would get like all the stem cell done. And I mean, obviously it's expensive, but it's kind of like you're on a painful vacation of true true.
Speaker 1: You know, I will definitely keep you posted because if it worth, I'm gonna be doing backflips. Billy J five dollars, super gut. I think it's really well with everybody. Mickey has the best guns, but rarely shows them off. Beautiful. Why why is that Mickey feel like I show them off?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I mean, I don't go out there hitting the double bicep post because I'm not like.
Speaker 4: I I'm not like a powerlifter or anything, you know. So I'm not like, oh I'm jacked, that's my thing.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I got a little baby, I got a little baby muscles there, they're there.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what you do, show off and and they're beautiful ry boobies. I've been seeing a lot of Mickey's boobies lately.
Speaker 4: Thank these low cut. You know my love a V neut. I love a V cut. I love a V cut.
Speaker 1: I went to get a mammogram and they ask you, do you have breast implants? I always say yes, I do. Yes. When did you get them? Oh? I got them back in the weight day of nineteen ninety seven, you know. And yeah, lady goes, well, I can't find them, and I go, what do you mean you can't find them? And she goes, they're not there? And I where'd they go? And she goes, they ruptured? This is you now? And so I don't have boobs anymore?
Speaker 5: Are you serious?
Speaker 4: And yes, oh my god, So you still.
Speaker 5: Have the little bat you know. I've busted two of mine, the same one twiceow okay, yeah, so I popped it popped twice.
Speaker 4: And so now it's more of like the gummy bear.
Speaker 1: I've heard about those.
Speaker 5: I went back the last time I had them done. I had, but I just had my first mammogram. Oh yeah, Chad, I know you're enjoying this conversation.
Speaker 1: But it's yeah, it's the shape. Yeah, it's a different form of a breast in plant. They have all new ones. Baby. When I went to like helicoon or saline and I I said, oh, siling, you know write and so my bags are still in there. But we talked about hemrhoids when I was on your show.
Speaker 5: We let's talk about I don't know that we're going to talk about that today.
Speaker 1: Well, no, we're what were we just talking about?
Speaker 5: That's how old I No? Oh, he was saying, who's still who said that he got the bioccelery that's what the.
Speaker 4: Name of it is.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, No, we were just saying that. I said, we're going to discuss.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, did the gummy bears? Because I'm kind of stuck.
Speaker 1: So the mammogram the mammogram, right, I.
Speaker 3: Was just gonna tell me the gummy bearing that but I.
Speaker 1: Want to hear that's the same question.
Speaker 5: And she's like, oh, well, do you have implants and I'm like, yeah, well, yes I do, and she goes, oh, well, it doesn't really look like you have them, and I go, well, I tried not to get like this. I didn't want it to be like, hey, look at me and my big fake boobs, Like I just wanted to fill out like I got a big butt, or at least I had a big butt I had, you know, like i'd want to be, even especially once I was in ob W because because you know, you're working out eight hours a day, some of those things I had. By the time I made up to TV, I was like, I am the lowest percentage body fat I've ever been, and my boobs are gone, Like they just they said they took a trip and they didn't come back, and they didn't come back until I got pregnant with my son, that's for sure. And then they came back in full effect.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and the breast milk and everything, and yes.
Speaker 4: It was the thing it was, but so yeah, I got them done then.
Speaker 5: And then I popped one during doing my head scissors out of the corner. That there's when I break like a bunch, I jump up. I guess it had gotten caught, like because it's underneath the muscle. It had gotten caught and pinched between the muscle, and it was salineau for the same reason, because I go like, well, we wrestle for a living. I don't want silicone one. There's a lot of adverse effects of it encapsulating and hardening, and obviously if it broke and got into your body, it was taxic toxic, taxic toxic.
Speaker 1: Tomato.
Speaker 4: Get out of my head.
Speaker 5: So I ruptured it then and then I was on and so that was the first one. And then when I got that one, I only got the one. I only got the one replaced to one because they were still fairly new. And then I went back that actually wasn't too long ago. God, what was it twenty eighteen? I ruptured one, the same one I don't know how again in a match on that on the house show loop, and I had to go back, and that's when I decided to switch them out. And this jelly now is like impossible. The gummy, because it's just one piece, is impossible to rupture. Like it's not impossible, but you pretty much have to get like shot in the chest or like some extreme trauma trauma I can't speak today.
Speaker 1: Like a chop, like a really hard chop.
Speaker 5: No no, no, no, no, like you know, like a like a serious like a serious.
Speaker 4: Okay thing to rupture it, because it's when you did.
Speaker 1: So when you did rupture the other two times, did you know it right then? Did you feel it? Because I didn't feel anything. The first mine was a slow leak.
Speaker 4: Yeah. This that was my second one.
Speaker 5: I must have like done something because it was fine, and then it was not fine. The first one I knew immediately it felt like I had tore. I thought I had torn my peck like I thought I tore because you can feel the saline. It's like saltwater, so all that saltwater it ruptured and was like rushing into my system. So I could feel like this weird burning. But then the doc checked my uh, you know, everything, and then I went to go change, like after I go.
Speaker 4: Like, I think I tore something. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 5: It's weird. And then I went to go change, and of course half my boot was gone, and I was like, uh, an, arevation.
Speaker 4: The devastation right?
Speaker 5: Well? The devastation is waking up the next day and there's literally nothing left and you're complete ly lopsided and like they're just like a little fried egg there.
Speaker 1: See, I don't know, I don't know what I mean. I'm I still have boobs now, they're not as perky obviously, because you know, I had two kids. I breasted and but they said the bags are still in there. And my doctor said, well, you can keep the bags in because they were saline. It won't bother you at all. So I guess I'm walking around with these bags that are just flat in my boobs. But I've been wearing push up bras. They look okay in a pushupra in a push up bra, yeah, you know, pretty good.
Speaker 4: And I have that wonderbral now and that'll give you a cup and a half.
Speaker 1: It was it was a half a cup when it first came out. It was like a cup and a hand. I gotta look into that because I need some help I do. My husband wants. I said, I want two things. I want my boobs done again, and I want to get lipt injections here, just like, get the hell out of here. You're not getting why not? It'll be great. And he's like, yeah, I think you're okay as you are, and oh, ok, yeah, you know. But for me. I just want I want them. I want them to touch my chin. I want to see both of them like.
Speaker 5: I want to walk, just walk around. You can put your plate there.
Speaker 1: I want to know. I want to serve on my titties.
Speaker 4: I want to.
Speaker 1: I can't do that anymore. Mattie f and D five dollars, super chat Chatre scene, love you both. Thank you, Maddie, Mickey, mad respect and so fine. It blows my mind. Oh, lots of new women. They have means out here. Any dream matches Mickey, anyone. Is there anyone that you have not worked with that you were like, God, I want to work with them.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you know, God, there's so many. I think there's a lot.
Speaker 5: There's a lot. There's girls on the you know. Obviously, I'm I've been working a lot with Impact now and I'm on this journey, on this last rodeo, and the goal is to win the Knockouts champion ship. And right now Jordan is the champion and I've never faced her before. But I still have a ways to go before I get there, because I wanted to do it the right way and kind of climb the climb the mountain. But there's you know, I look at the w WE roster and there's a bunch of girls that I never really had a single I didn't get to have a singles feud with a lot of those girls that were there. When I was there, it was a lot of tag matches. It was a lot of alliances or like six girl tags or I was with Alexa a lot, But there weren't a lot of singles matches you know that I got to have. I'd love to wrestle with like Rhea Ripley, I never got a chance to. I love those. I know there's a big size different, but I love those underdog matches. I always have, always like Beth Phoenix was one of my favorite opponents because of that, you know, but same even in the aw locker room, like uh Jade, I think I think her, I think Britt. I would love to wrestle with Britt. You know Tony Storm, even like Tony. The last time I wrestled Tony was in England prior to her getting signed with NXT, and this was when and before I went back, so she was still very new and like trying to make a name for herself and so to see how far she's come you know, since then, it's been amazing, right, you know, I love women's wrestling. So there's the thing is is, you know, when we were starting and Francine, you know, this is like, there was a lot less women training to be wrestlers. You know, there was a lot less. There was some really amazing female talent out there.
Speaker 4: Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 5: There was Jacqueline, there was Molly, there was Jazz Like. There was some incredible talented wrestlers, but there weren't as many talents on the indies actually wrestling because if they were any good, they would get signed, you know, because there was just it was like slim pickens otherwise.
Speaker 4: You know, it's just how it was.
Speaker 5: And now, because the culture has changed and the respect for women's wrestling has changed so much, there's women who are training, you know, left and right to be wrestlers, and they're coming from all these diverse backgrounds and they're just really freaking good.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: So it's exciting times. I can't believe I'm still doing it.
Speaker 2: You know, Nikki, how big of a part did OVW play in the development? So stuff you learned up to getting to OVW, and then what you learn.
Speaker 4: There you know.
Speaker 5: I so the journey to OBW, I wouldn't I was I had, you know, my road was I would say, all along hard road. But there's a lot of valuable lessons and experiences and friendships that I had in that journey of that struggle of trying to make it and then that moment of finally getting signed, even just to developmental in those two almost two and a half years in OBW, but I learned how to wrestle on the indies, and I got a lot of my nerves, and I got had a lot of those terrible, terrible matches and just really kind of hone myself as far as like being able to put on a match and put on a good match and and try to like learn my character. But ov W was the difference maker for me because it took me from a wrestler to a worker, and it fine tuned all of my tools and my tool shed to where by the time I made it to TV, I was so sharp, I was so in tune, and I just really had that confidence that you're always you know, trying to get oh was that good enough? Or you know, and we still but I just I don't know if I would have been the performer, and just like the able the ability to think on my feet, and just the confidence and that security of like knowing that I'm going to deliver without OVW.
Speaker 4: So I always throw back to those.
Speaker 5: Like, I mean, who was there, Rip Rogers was there when I first got there, Jim Cornett, Danny Davis, God sent Danny Davis, but just you know, and then Al came in, and Lance Storm came through and trying to build amot and just uh and a lot of the guys like you would come back when he was coming from you know, his injury, and he came back and he would help us out. So everybody would come back through. The Dudley boys came back when they were coming through there, when they were getting ready to come back to TV.
Speaker 4: So you would get a lot of.
Speaker 5: Knowledge directly from people on TV making the money as far as and who were there where you want to kind of get. But also it was a very protective environment because only the people in that little Kentuckyana region actually saw you on TV. It wasn't like broadcasted to the world to see, right, So you were very protected and you were in like this little pocket. So if you were failing or floundering or whatever, and learning you were doing it in front of a small group of people, not in front of the entire world. And I had already been on TV because I was at TNA prior to that.
Speaker 1: So can we get back to TNA for a second. I just want to really quick catch up with with all the super chats here. We missed a bunch of them. We have Christy, Thank you, Christy five dollars super chat uh. Dan Lemley with the four ninety nine super chat, Thank you Dan.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Tony LaRusso got to he's got to what's the one type of match you want to have on your last rodeo.
Speaker 4: Oh man?
Speaker 1: Type of match do you want to have? You're all going in the.
Speaker 2: Charles chip Yard that Francine's episode of Got TV was laughing, crying face.
Speaker 4: Was it?
Speaker 5: It was there that night.
Speaker 1: I do remember Tony.
Speaker 5: That Tony's the best and if you I mean because he is a subscriber to our Patreon too. So he saw the full extended version uncut.
Speaker 4: I think that's where we talked about the hemorrhoids.
Speaker 1: I don't know we did. It was wonderful, my best conversation.
Speaker 5: He was like, I don't know if I love the fact that I got that. But you know, I was say, oh god, there's so many Uh. I would say the Ultimate X Match, but I really don't know that I want to commit to that because it's really high up. It's really I don't love heights, be honest. I'm vertically challenged, and I think God made it that way for a reason. My big thing off the top is a flying thedspress. If that gives you anything, I'm just jumping straight at you like a meer cat. Maybe a last woman standing last Yeah, oh god, I mean I've done hardcore matches. I've done Maybe we could do the Clockwork Orange House of Fun match. So I was the firstly male to ever participate in a Clockwork Orange House of Fun match.
Speaker 1: You should bring that up. I think that sounds fabulous.
Speaker 4: Come full circle.
Speaker 1: We got another question here from Lawn of five dollars super trat Mickey, is there one thing you have liked to change or improved upon from empowered pay per view? I change about that pay per view or improve upon.
Speaker 5: The only thing I would have changed about that pay per view is that I would have ensured that there was which I had no I didn't know about. I would have ensured that there was a way to protect it so people didn't steal the stream like there was nothing in place, from there was nothing in place, because it trend at number one over UFC and number two that night, so it was a very successful pay per view. But the reality is a lot of people watch that pay per view for free because fight TV didn't. It doesn't And I was unaware of this because I would have because I guess it's a third party thing, because I would have paid for it myself had I known. It's an add on thing where they will put that protection a like WWE or any of those other companies do to where you can't steal the pay per view and just stream it for free. So that's the only thing. I mean, top to bottom, I thought the card was magnificent. I thought it was exactly what it was its name, and I thought it was super successful.
Speaker 4: And you know, that was just one like little thing.
Speaker 5: But as far as the people that were on it, I mean, obviously I would have loved to have even more women on it. I mean that would been something and have more of a like a collaborative effort and more. But I thought it was a positive and amazing thing.
Speaker 1: You should be very proud of everything that you accomplished.
Speaker 5: I am proud, and I'm grateful for everybody involved.
Speaker 1: So wonderful, I am. I am very proud of you. Thank you for that as well. Matti f and D says you and Nick deserve more respect from NWA. It's sad, yes, and that's what we'll say about that. So thank you, Maddie f and D. It's funny because you know, when I first started, I had every intention of being a female wrestler, and Paul Hayman's the one who put the brakes on that. And as I was training to wrestle my first night into ECWE, Paul was finally there because Eddie Gilbert had left and Paul come in and I had been training for I don't know how many months, you know, as a wrestler, and he says, oh, no, you're not going to make your money as a female wrestler. And he's never seen me work, right, And you know, this was in a locker room on a house show, and he says, women's wrestling, this is what he told me on This is nineteen ninety Fourish wrestling does not draw you will make money as a manager, and that's what I'm going to use you as, right, And I said to myself, but I wanted to be a wrestler. I thought I was training to be a female wrestler. So I mean, my whole career path changed within three sentences from Paul Heman's right. Powerful this managed. But I always wonder like if I didn't listen to him and I try to pursue what I thought my dream was. I think it worked out pretty well for me, yeah, you know, but I just wonder, like, how different would my life have been now if I had taken a different path.
Speaker 5: You know, I asked myself that same question all the time too, because I go like, what if that tryout at ECW had panned out for me? I wonder what my career would have looked like then, you know, would have had the same opportunities, would have had the same struggles, what I had stronger struggles, you know, because I wasn't ready then. I was very green and naive to the business, and I was still you know, I knew how to take the bumps and I knew how to take the moves, but as far as putting a real match together, or knowing the business side and the politics side and all that stuff and just not being a green idiot.
Speaker 4: I was not. I was.
Speaker 5: I was so just happy to be there, you know, happy to get an opportunity that It's just like hungryness is an amazing thing, but it also can set you up to get screwed over a lot of times because you're just so happy to be there, right like, and it is you forget that it's a business at the end of the day, and and everyone that's in the business, in that side of the business is looking at it as a business and that's something that you learn over time.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent agreed. We have a super chat here for Mickey D. I'm sure this is one of the gaul.
Speaker 5: Or Mickey screwed Mickey Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that what it? There was an accidental time out on the gall chat in Power was amazing. I wish things would NWA could have moved forward.
Speaker 5: I think yeah, And who's to say, and they may do another Empower and I wish I hope they do, and I hope that it's extremely successful because I want women's wrestling to always do amazing.
Speaker 4: I am so sorry, Mickey D.
Speaker 5: So as you know that we have our gol TV on Wednesdays. We just finished about an hour ago, well five pm Eastern, and Mickey D is one of our loyal, faithful, amazing there every single week, one of the biggest supporters of god TV. And so, as you know, in the YouTube chat, you can respond and reply, and I somehow clicked poor Mickey D's name and I put them in time out for three hundred seconds for seconds.
Speaker 4: I'm so sorry, buddy.
Speaker 1: Well, she loves you, Mickey D, and we appreciate you being here the Sea.
Speaker 2: Your show was on right before we got on here because I caught the tail end of the the Your show is fabulous.
Speaker 1: If you guys haven't watched GAUW, I advise you to go over there. The girls are so fun. And I want to come back on because I still have body fluids and body parts that I have not discussed yet that we need to talking about before we get to Billy J. Because I want to Well, let's do Billy Jay and then one more thing I want to talk to you about before we let you go. Billy J with a ten dollars super chat. Thank you, Billy Hey, just come back to w W a Mickey postlist rodeo. If you could face Charlotte and thank you for the gun show. You rocked it. Jordan is huge, but your is hotter.
Speaker 5: Look at that one of my muscles is bigger than the other. It's weird.
Speaker 1: Don't tell us.
Speaker 5: I think that's the one I'm always slinging when I'm cleaning the stalls.
Speaker 4: I think that's the one that I get the most.
Speaker 1: You don't know that, Billy ten dollars, thank you?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 1: What do you think about that? Charlotte?
Speaker 4: Oh my god? I would love to wrestle Charlotte.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, Charlotte and I never really touched. We did a little bit in the Rumble, and then this time that was like one of the first we've been across the ring from each other, but we've never actually had a match. And I've always said that I would love, love, love to do a match with her, and you know, I'd be willing to put my career on it.
Speaker 4: How about that.
Speaker 1: Part of the last rodeo, Let's do another last Let's just do last rodeos in every company.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: That's a great name, fits you perfectly of Alba, perfect love.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Can we just go back really quickly? Because I never really talked to you about this. So when T and A for started it was called DNA. You and I were there. You were Alexis Larie I was and we have watched this and God rest her soul. Shannon and I would watch this and laugh our asses off. When we did the ten Woman Battle.
Speaker 4: Royal Lingerie twenty five, here here was this.
Speaker 1: Was the thing. It was supposed to be ten. They announced it as ten, but there were only nine girls there.
Speaker 4: So because there was nobody wrestled, there was a female, we.
Speaker 1: Were just you know, I remember Jerry Lawler's girlfriend at the time was there, right, and she came up to me and she was scared to death. I'll never forget it. I don't remember her name, but she was sweetest pie. And she came over and she said, Jerry said I could trust you, Will you work with me tonight? And I said sure, why not? You know, right, right kind of paired off, but then as people got eliminated, it was like, okay, well we have to start beating up everybody right in this ring. It was the biggest cluster.
Speaker 5: They really didn't give us a whole lot of direction either, it was no, we just like bbi's gotta go over and that's it. I mean, I was like, oh, I'm so green at that point, and I'm just it's like The Blind Lead and the Blind.
Speaker 1: Have you ever watched it?
Speaker 5: I have not, and I struggled to watch. I will struggle to watch my old matches.
Speaker 4: I just cringe.
Speaker 1: Please watch it. Yes, I wish I could watch it sitting right next to you with the bever.
Speaker 5: We will.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do that on here one day.
Speaker 1: It is the funniest thing in the world. A girl trips as she's running to the ring. She was one of the cheerleaders. She falls, my boobs pop out as four people are beating me up and electric remember Electra, Yeah, hanging out. It's the fun I'm telling you, if you can get your hands on it, it's the funniest. It's terrible, but it's great. In the same sentence, yeah, that's all I have to say. But I was trying to think, and I'm like, I think that's one of the only times I ever shared a ring with you. I know that in the promo that we did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's sad, and I've known you for well it's not too late for Frannie.
Speaker 1: It's never too late.
Speaker 4: But yeah, you're not too late.
Speaker 1: I might have I might Oh yes, okay, I might have to jump in on one of those last radios. You never know where somebody can show up.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, well you're a big baby face.
Speaker 4: You know you could come down baby face for me. I know. I'm just because I don't want you to hit you with the stick. I want you to hit somebody else with the stick.
Speaker 1: Well, I can go to hit you, but then I miss right because because I'm old in my eyeslate too, man, I won't wear my glasses.
Speaker 4: Too right back, and then it hits you right.
Speaker 1: Take a bump for you.
Speaker 5: Love it.
Speaker 4: We're gonna book it.
Speaker 1: We could do that. Matty f and d favorite current storyline mjf Room and Sammy. Are you watching a lot of wrestling these days?
Speaker 5: Because I do Bust It Open on Wednesday mornings as well.
Speaker 4: I've been.
Speaker 5: It's been fun. I do Bust It Open on Sirius XM on Wednesday mornings with Tommy Dreamer and with David Lcgreca, and so we've started doing Women of Wednesdays. So that was one of the big things of like to be able to highlight a woman in the industry, both current or previous, on a Wednesday. So that's fun. It's been fun. So I've been trying to keep up with it. It's a struggle to watch everything, especially when you have an eight year old dictator who owns the television. So I watch a lot of wrestling, like I do everything in life, and highlight reels on Instagram, So I do try to sit down and watch a lot. Dude, Sammy Zane stuff is some of the funniest stuff He's He's always been great, but like he's like in a whole new level of entertaining right now with this with Roman and with the Bloodline stuff. I just think it also shows like this comedic side of Roman.
Speaker 4: That you forget is there? You know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I love the Jericho stuff. I love everything that Jericho's doing.
Speaker 4: At the moment. You know, God, I don't.
Speaker 1: Really have a paper.
Speaker 4: Is he a little bit Telly?
Speaker 1: You're you're doing a lot of things, your mom traveling, you're working from home. I mean, I get it. You know you don't have that. You don't have time to watch twenty hours of wrestling.
Speaker 5: I don't well, And then like it's tomorrow. I have a flight to the UK and I have a double connection, so I don't even know if I get in until Friday morning to the UK.
Speaker 4: Now I'm doing like a comic con?
Speaker 1: Is this the one with Trish?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 5: That's fun, so excited, so excited.
Speaker 4: Have you seen her lately or I saw her?
Speaker 5: The last time I saw her was at a comic con. Actually it was a comic con we were doing together. I want to say it was in like Alabama or some like obscure because we've only done one together in the United States and then we've this will be our second one we've done and the UK together. I know they want that double photo op right, I think who doesn't want that?
Speaker 4: Pick?
Speaker 1: If any bookers are listening, get on that.
Speaker 4: A thorn between two roses.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, you know, crazy.
Speaker 5: Well, a rose and a tulip, a tulip.
Speaker 1: This was delightful. I'm so glad you were able to make it. I don't want to keep you. I know you have to pack, you probably have a million things to do. Can you please tell the fans where they can find you and any appearances coming up that you'd like to promote?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I'll be at Russell Kate at the end of the month. I'm gonna yes, Oh, we're gonna have fun. We're gonna go watch that match together.
Speaker 1: I watch my iPad and drink a couple.
Speaker 4: Yes, okay, kool aides dat.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: You can go to Mickey James dot com. That's where you can find everything. I just started a new newsletter, a new news a newsletter this month was my first one out.
Speaker 4: That's why it's new.
Speaker 5: Started a newsletter there on the website because I was like, I'm gonna go back to a little bit of traditional stuff, you know. But it has all my links, my Twitter, my Facebook page, my Instagram, even my TikTok. And the only thing that's not verified, although anybody can get verified on Twitter now, the only thing that's not verified is my TikTok because I don't know what the hell I'm doing there. Sure, gorgeous, thank you, gorgeous. Yes, that was from a Native American That was from one of my concerts I did, or was it a Native American tribute?
Speaker 4: Maybe the oh God knows.
Speaker 5: But that's also one of the that top I had made when I was in WWE, and so I repurposed it.
Speaker 1: Your arms look incredible by the way in that picture.
Speaker 4: Thanks my shoulders look at act.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I'm gonna go out there and just start doing shoulder presses, right.
Speaker 1: All right, So Mickey James dot com is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, and then all.
Speaker 5: Your galltv dot com go follow gold tv dot tv.
Speaker 4: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Well, honey, I look, whether it's the last rodeo or whether you have another one hundred years in you, we enjoy watching you. Thank you for everything that you've contributed to the sport.
Speaker 5: Well did oh, thank you.
Speaker 1: Thank you to what you will contribute, and and good luck against Chelsea little yeah, a little ChIL chell. I mean I think you have it in you to kick her ass.
Speaker 4: I want to kick her as I'm going to comment and I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you at the end of the month.
Speaker 5: I can't wait. I'm serious about that. We are going to drink kol aid. We don't necessarily have to watch that match unless you really want to.
Speaker 1: For I'm telling you a good Mickey peer pants moment.
Speaker 5: I don't need a video to do that.
Speaker 1: It's true, just saying it'll be fun. But thank you so much for coming. Have a team, have a great time in the UK and I will definitely talk to you.
Speaker 5: Some awesome Thank you, thank you byets, meet you, Chad, thank you, bye.
Speaker 1: Bye bye.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Oh Francine franc Scene Scene, Queen Extreme Extremes odds up here and head the Queen Extreme Podcast. Odds up here, Henn, It's the Queen Extreme Podcast. It's the Queen of Extreme Uni and the legend.
Speaker 3: She is the woman nifty dreams legend on the scene.
Speaker 6: Franc Scene Podcast.
Speaker 1: What you mean?
Speaker 6: What your tramplads to show you what you need? If you send the stand the Queens from the Beginning of time. Odds here our Heart Radio, shine only ahead and tell you a story from the wind the Legend odds up here, The Queen Nobody's like frand Scene IDEs up here here here The Queen Extreme Podcast