Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties. Hello, yeah, Hi, this is okayble, this is Sasha. I was looking for my have a a.
Speaker 2: This is maybe what you're looking for.
Speaker 1: I guess, yeah, so yeah, may Maybe that's how I say yeah, that's why you say it okay, because it's kind of spelled like mava a.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, Okay, what's up? Are you calling me back? I've been trying to contact you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, week, Yeah, I guess so you've put in a couple tickets and like hit the contact us thing about your internet being bad or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my internet has been down now for I guess you like seven days, and I'm in a panic mode. I need you guys to pick that this is unaccessible.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, no, I mean no, And I'm so sorry to have to say it that way. But our service is the best and if there's like an issue, if there's an issue, it's probably operator error. Have you tried rebooting your modem?
Speaker 2: Yes, of course I tried rebooting. If you look at the notes in my previous like multiple calls, I've called multiple times today. Yeah, I saw that I've done everything I can. I've rebooted. I've been sent to like fourteen different people I've rebooted. They keep saying they're going to send someone out to fix it. I needed to be fixed asa.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me just stop you there for one sec, okay, because I want to get this fixed for you. I do. Okay, Okay, So the modem, Yeah that's a little box, right, Okay?
Speaker 2: What is your problem? Why are you speaking to me like this?
Speaker 1: What do you mean speaking to you like? What?
Speaker 2: Like I'm a name idiot? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm not speaking to you that way. I'm so sorry. Does it sound like I'm calling you an idiot? Yeah?
Speaker 2: One hundred percent sounds like you're an idiot and you're calling me an idiot.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not the one who can't figure out how to work my WiFi? Am I? Okay?
Speaker 2: With that? Right there?
Speaker 1: What was that where I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm gonna stop you there. What was what?
Speaker 2: What was what? What you just did? You just said I can't work my wife. I like, first of all, right, well don't talk to me like that. I can work my wife by right.
Speaker 1: Okay. What I'm going to do now, because like I've just had enough of this conversation.
Speaker 2: I've had enough of you and your conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm over it. So I'm gonna I'm just going to transfer your call and escalate it to like somebody who can maybe help you. Okay, thank you, because.
Speaker 2: You clearly don't know well, I'll be doing a survey at the end of this call, because I do have some notes for you and your best by fi.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, I wasn't even listening to what you said there. I'm just gonna put you on hold. Okay, Oh my god, Yeah, I got who do I transfer this person to? I have her on hold? Like she's so dumb. Hello, literally cannot figure out how work at all? Like, I don't know who wants who wants? Who wants to you? Does anybody want to beat their head against the wall? You?
Speaker 2: Hello? Sir? Oh my god, sir, I am still on the call and you're calling me the idiot, and you're an idiot who came and worked the whole button. This is your one job. You literally have one job is to call me and help service my internet, my WiFi. You know what? Honestly, you this what if actually your name? I would like your name, your employee number, I'm going to be contacting your boss. This is literally the worst I've ever been treated. This has been going on for seven days, and then you have the audacity you call me and talk to me like that. I'm going to call your boss. I'm going to get you fired. This is ridiculous. I work in customer service as well. I know what to do and how to treat people, and this is unacceptable.
Speaker 1: My name is Jubile.
Speaker 2: Jubile. Yeah, your name is Jubal and you couldn't pronounce my name is may Yes, Oh my god, because this.
Speaker 1: Is actually Jubil from the Jubil Show doing a phone prank on you and your boyfriend set you up.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, he said, Oh my god, you've been.
Speaker 1: Having problems with your wife. I wanted to mess with you.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I could not believe that I was in this world. But it's so funny, but also that really sucks. So thank you for stressing me out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, whatever, you're welcome. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: Please, no, I'm promisized they'll do that to me. But also, can you help me six my life?
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with Jebal phone branks