Speaker 1: Hi, I'm Kate Berlan, I'm Jacqueline Novak.
Speaker 2: And this is poog, an ongoing conversation about wellness between two obsessive friends.
Speaker 1: Two untamable intellects. This is our hobby, this is our hell.
Speaker 2: This is our naked desire for free products.
Speaker 1: This is poog. Today's topics, loosely speaking, micro and math.
Speaker 2: Cook's corner vessel.
Speaker 1: For aggression.
Speaker 3: Unfolding right now. I just got fucking stung, no bibe, Okay, I don't know. So I'm like, what's going on? First of all?
Speaker 2: Okay, so walk me through.
Speaker 3: I mean, of course, I'm like, you know, like having allergic reaction. I think I think you're I don't feel like I've been stung since, like I was like in fifth grade.
Speaker 1: So I'm like, what the hell is going on? Okay, So what happened? You gotta see? Look what I can't see?
Speaker 2: Oh ew if I may, sorry, Oh my god, I just know it's so the listener can It's a welt with a red dot very pronounced in the center.
Speaker 3: I just hope I don't go. Macaulay Culkin, did you scream? You know I'm talking about right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah? It was raised on the.
Speaker 1: Store, so I feel I know we both were.
Speaker 3: Now it is saying I just did a quick google, and I was like, because I immediately have curiosity.
Speaker 1: Okay. So I'm walking down towards my apartment in the grass.
Speaker 3: Right barefoot, no, but I'm in these like slippers that are these you know, felted birkenstock mules okay, and I feel the equivalent like a tiny needle.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, sometimes I feel things that are so small, like it's like insane. So I'm like, the fuck like, and so I lean down and it's not like I look at It's not like I look down and I see a bee or something. Okay, I look down and I see nothing, but but I bend down, I'm like I see something like the tiniest dot.
Speaker 1: And then I'm like what the fuck. And I'm like, oh my god, I think that's like the stinger.
Speaker 3: Okay, so like minuscule though like invisible practically, but a dot. Like so I was like, something's going, there's a bug on me. It's like biting me right now or whatever.
Speaker 1: And then I pulled it out or it wasn't like it was so small, and then I put it on a leaf. I put it on a leaf and then I just put it in plastic rack.
Speaker 3: I was like to Chris, I was like, in case we need to show the infectious diseases doctor, yeah, smart in case, like I'm about to you know what I mean. But it did say I used to prevent swelling and it said something else in antihistamine.
Speaker 2: But I think you're doing beautifully.
Speaker 3: Taking a o oral anti histamine or swelling scrab or something. But the fear, the light fear of is my chest.
Speaker 2: No, I'll think, you know, I think I think I think the light fear because I've done this too. Of course you're like, oh, is that it's I think you'd be you would know what's the solid?
Speaker 1: I wonder what what got me? I didn't used to be like stingable. No, I feel something weird on my arms. Well, by the way, this is comical on your arm? One? Two? What is that? And three? Yeah?
Speaker 3: These are sport extreme sport band aids. The only thing that stays on during a Tracy Anderson workout. You heard me, I put on this hydrocloidal flew off flew off into the forehead of another workout person. You know, not really, but like so disgusting. You know, a loose band I hate a band aid, A loose band aid? Swimming pool?
Speaker 1: Did you cut?
Speaker 2: I know, did you cut yourself?
Speaker 1: Chopping? Here we go, so well, we have a huge gift that landed. The wonder oven has landed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I did burn myself using it, okay with enthusiasm.
Speaker 1: No, I don't blame the other day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't blame the ovens.
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't think they'll mind. I think they know it's real, that it's very struggling.
Speaker 3: They know it's a hot I just I forget, you know, it's also sort of add in the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: If I left a message at a stuff for the doctor's clinic and they haven't gotten back to me, And that's abuse. You serious, because Peo, believe that it's like I texted you. I was in the middle of like a frozen I did on my bed, naked, couldn't move the to do list.
Speaker 1: That's when you reach out to your doctor.
Speaker 2: If I'm doing it, I'm doing it right now. This ends now. She could have picked up the phone and saved my fucking life, but instead she traded me like a whore.
Speaker 3: Well, that's like right, Well my doctor told me, because I remember, I was like, maybe I should try one of these other ones five ance whatever, see what it feels like to have the quiet mind again. And she was like, yeah, like you might want to check with the pharmacy first. Like everyone's out all the time. I know, I know what I've ordered from Canada. By the way, my meds are coming from Canada, and I'm way, thank god, I'm like waiting on generic. I'm like riding the generic wave for for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I either started to mention this because like it was it was sort of significant that I had a Julianne Moore Okay, Magnolia pharmacy.
Speaker 1: You know, you know, death in your house. Fuck you.
Speaker 2: This is a monologue from the monologue if anyone hasn't seen it, Rushed Run Tonight Run, one of the most formative films created me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I suck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean that she was a fucking actor, right there, you kidding?
Speaker 1: Imagine julian Moore is where you go? Acting is real?
Speaker 3: Fuck anyway, Yeah, she does like a genius in the pharmacy scene.
Speaker 2: Motherfucker you right, That's how it started.
Speaker 1: The motherfucker the breath, like the breath being part.
Speaker 2: Of her in her coat or whatever the fuck she's wearing. She's wearing like a fur coat.
Speaker 1: I recall stunning, and let's not forget Frank TJ.
Speaker 2: Mackie's of course, that's the Tom Cruise's character, Tom Cruise and his most stunning performance ever bedside. You know what I heard that in preparations for that role was like Tom Cruise like devised that character himself. Basically, sorry that was in accurate, but I heard he.
Speaker 1: Like he like designed the character.
Speaker 2: He like designed the room like the speech room or he's doing it. He like set it up at his house and was like made it like a play for himself, and then I think invited Pete Anderson over, was like, this is what I think could be making it up. Might have come to me in the dream, but wait wait, I'm breaking through.
Speaker 1: Wait so in the pharmacy but yeah, yeah, well tell me we were bringing through what wonder of it? I just want to tell you a little more about I think it's rich. Okay, go my pharmacy thing.
Speaker 3: So like, yeah, I kind of had this where I have to speak loudly because clarity they're across the you know, plastic deride artition.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever, And so.
Speaker 3: It's always the show with the goddamn pharmacy, the show for the line, you know what I mean, always, And it's like I don't care in that way. It's just it's more like the personality being on display. It becomes this kind of play and I'd be like.
Speaker 1: Got onndrnees is streaming right now on Netflix. Everyone I know.
Speaker 3: I mean, I usually am holding the worst, just getting a lot of lines with it.
Speaker 1: I got to make sure the the you know, yeah logo on the front sweatshirt slung over the shoulders in everywhere I go. All right, So.
Speaker 3: Basically like getting a lot of pushback. We had this like insane experience getting a lot of pushback on the situation and the whole thing.
Speaker 1: And finally the like I mean, I wouldn't yeah, like.
Speaker 3: You don't want to try the generic and I'm like, my god, I've tried the okay, and then he goes, yeah, it's the exact same thing. No, no, you literally the exact same thing chemically.
Speaker 1: Okay, what'd you say?
Speaker 2: Would you say?
Speaker 1: You know? Right?
Speaker 3: Because you're like I was like, well, so there were a couple of questions rapid fire. But I was like, I was like, well, it's not the exact same thing because legally they can't. He's like, well, yeah, inactive ingredients whatever whatever, And I'm like, well, the my doctor, okay, first of all, is it for smoking cessation?
Speaker 1: Okay? Is it for smoking cessation?
Speaker 3: You know, we'll be trying, like is it for smoking cessation because maybe anyone who user major depressive disorder?
Speaker 1: Yeah, bitch, I'm like.
Speaker 3: No, I've been on it for twenty years. Yeah, yeah, major depressive disorder. I have tried the generic and I went downhill fast. Maybe my doctor's crazy. Maybe my doctor's lying to me.
Speaker 1: Here we go, there we go, I go, I go.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's placebo. Okay, you know, I'm like I didn't see my explicity. Maybe it's all in my you know, like crazy my head, like and we're I'm teetering on a lie, you know what I mean, But like my doctor believes in that lie. You know, Like it was like I didn't it wasn't that bad, but I did say, like major depressive disorder. And then like even though you know whatever, whatever, it was just like I sometimes I'm like, guys, can't you see that I've filled this prescription at CBS for like fifteen years, like yeah, and it's always like any questions, I mean, I'm sorry, I know that, like maybe they don't have it all pulled up whatever whatever, And Chris is like fuming at my side. But in those situations, it's it's like, you know, he's not allowed to like speak, you know what I mean, because it's like only one if we're coming from both of us, Like it's like, you know, and I almost want, I almost want the satisfaction.
Speaker 1: Of defending myself, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's like, yeah, whatever, So I just but I start to actually started to unwind a little and be maybe it yeah, maybe it's in my head, but you know my doctor. That's when my doctors having me do so maybe yeah maybe not. Like I started to like question again and then I like I texted her like is it like I know I had a problem. And I start to go like, well did I just find that I decide that that was the problem way back when and then thus created you know, and She's like, it's not in your head, Like people have issues. I don't know, I don't know, I don't know like, but it was compelling. And then I called the Canadian pharmacy and it was superior.
Speaker 1: Well they were fucking kind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, of course this day I was like, yeah, couldn't we get you fixed?
Speaker 1: Uff?
Speaker 3: They're like we do have the brand, you know, and the whole thing, and just even a little like snags along the way, and I.
Speaker 2: Like, sorry, love, oh love, And then I know I'm mash doing a British Irish Irish, but I go Irish whenever I leave America. But I think that, but the things to the UK, I love this. Sorry, I love shit. I love all that sweet talk. I think it's fun.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, oh yeah, you mean you're not.
Speaker 2: Like no, no, no, how dare you?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: But I just mean, like I loved when I was in London doing my show, like the ticket takers, I could have cried the theater like he.
Speaker 1: Know, darling, Oh can I take that one? You love?
Speaker 2: Oh I'm sorry those who are British are you know cringing at my I'll fetishize you till the day I die, that kind of and yeah, sorry, it changes the culture. I mean, they've got their own stuff going on there, that's wild.
Speaker 3: But but I can become that when you just did that character though with the dolling. Okay, okay, I actually heard I I flashed back to like my theater running in London, and I was like, I feel like I remember a couple there were some women that had that tone and darling stung like like the thing on my ankle. Yeah, do you know what I'm saying? Well, of course it's vessel. It can be a huge vessel for aggression. Yeah, but sometimes when.
Speaker 1: I put a certain kind I mean, dare I say it? Is it? The men like that?
Speaker 3: I just like like the sort of bartender like right, like you know, you know, like topping.
Speaker 1: Me off, like top you off, like I'm not doing.
Speaker 2: Folks. When I actually I didn't lose it. But I had a thing where going to see a friend's music show. Classic situation where it's like you're on the list right, immediately panic right because it's not going to work. Something's going to happen, you know.
Speaker 1: And I go up. It often doesn't. Well, I go up, doesn't. Eventually I'm on the list.
Speaker 2: I get VIP wristband and I get a special ticket that says, oh I'm watching in the balcony. Right, I go get in line. The guy.
Speaker 1: They are miserable, some of the most miserable men I've encountered.
Speaker 2: God bless. It's fine, but they go, oh, where's your ticket? And I went, oh, I just kind of I was like, I didn't have a ticket. And I show him my He goes, you need to take band, and I go, I have to go wait back in the line and the woman I go, oh, hi, I didn't. The guy is saying I need a ticket to get let in.
Speaker 1: He goes. She goes, yeah, you need a ticket to get into the show.
Speaker 2: I go, yeah, no, no, of course, but yeah, you gave me this time bad And I can feel my heart starts pounding, and I go, yeah, no, of course you gave me this. And I show her the ticket, I show her the wristband, I show her the thing. She goes, what's your name?
Speaker 1: Looks it up.
Speaker 2: She goes it says you have a ticket. I go, yeah, I think they probably left it. I go, no, I don't have a ticket for you. But it says you have a ticket, and I go, well, I don't have a ticket. I never received a ticket. Is this not valid for a ticket? I mean?
Speaker 1: This was.
Speaker 2: She I'm sorry? She was enjoying keeping me out of the show. It was just I felt that there was a pleasure, and I go, I get it. No, I'm sure people are rude at the booth. Oh yeah, I mean well, by the way, I guess who, I'm ready guess who I'm ready to drag through the mud and all fucking Oh, here comes the season. Desist bitch. Ady T is a scam. And when I say scam, I don't mean it's an actual I'll say. Here's what I'll say.
Speaker 1: I grew up with fear all around, ady T.
Speaker 2: Okay, the point is I've been I think the thing about agg charge you so much? I have the most At my current place, I have the most. I don't have cameras, I don't have a doorbell camera, any of that. Yeah, I just have the most basic. Right. Oh, I realized now I've been charged an amount that is so so egregious.
Speaker 1: That it would make monthly geese across the country. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you right now, I've been charged seventy dollars a month for ADT, which, by the way, guess who flagged this as being as being a high charge. Rocket money, Rocket money. Yeah, seventy rocket money. Said this seems high. I go, interesting, Yeah, really, Hi, So guess what I've moved over to simply Safe Bitch, which and this is not an AD, and apparently they do do massive podcast ads, so I believe it or not. Well, there's an organic integrated AD half the price. Yeah, because the whole thing is that ADT like they get kickbacks from the real estate companies or whatever.
Speaker 1: The fuck.
Speaker 2: So they tried you up the.
Speaker 1: And I'll stop. I'll just say this was on the.
Speaker 2: Phone for an hour of fifteen minutes to talk to eight eight different people, each one giving me different answers. Was shocking, and I never lost it at the and I go, I got. But then yesterday I cancel the account. Yesterday I get three missed calls from them, and I call anyway, I just who cares. But the point is, and some of the customer storce reps. I was having fun with them. We were laughing, Oh it's Funday, Oh my god, we're that far from Friday. I didn't I know, right not to go one to stay with ADYT just for this person. Yeah, and then one of them actually says to me, Yeah, they're gonna do this because they want you to just like stay, so they're just going to keep bouncing you around and fucking with you. They didn't say that, but they said, you know, they're going to keep passing you around because they just want to lock you in. I go, finally honesty in this business. But anyway, yeah, it's a it's my own senile thing of just being like, well, if it's more, then I guess no.
Speaker 1: More. A better charge.
Speaker 2: Doesn't mean you're more safe, you know what I'm trying to say. The point is it's like I'm powered myself, and I went as simply safe.
Speaker 1: Guzzling out of an airwan jar, guzzling element water. But by the way, about your electrolytes, Wait, how are you able to afford element or the honey free?
Speaker 2: The free stuff?
Speaker 1: Okay, I ran out of the free stuff because you know one day.
Speaker 3: I've been using one a day since we first got them.
Speaker 1: Except I don't drink. I can't read the chocolate and the caramel flavors. By the way, I know that it's grows.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: I got you all excited about it because I was doing it as hot cocoa, and that hot drink is okay, No, you can't do it cold.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, only you.
Speaker 1: Can't do it.
Speaker 3: But it's I put my my my electrolytes in four and I take it to Tracy. So that's why I'm guzzling during class. So it has to be a it's a cold drink, you know, I mean a room temperature drink. So I'm going I went to order it, but I forgot there was one other piece of the pharmacy thing, which was so then the other moment was, oh my god, it was so fucked up. So I go over to the pick up area and I'm buying three pills for like two hundred and seventy dollars to buy me a few days to see if maybe it's going to come from Canada, right, And we go through that with this, you know, and I'm re explaining the whole scenario every time, and then it's like, what's your birthday?
Speaker 1: And so now I just go up and I go, can I just let's just start by.
Speaker 3: I'll just give you my name and my birthday, pull up my information because they're gonna do it anyway, yea.
Speaker 1: And then they're like, well, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Whatever, it doesn't matter, so they're not like that, actually that's not at all what They're like, Okay, so I'm handled over at the at the pickup window, I buy the three pills, and I go just so there's not a whole thing, because there was a whole thing with central filling and this whole it was stuck and they couldn't even though they had the medicine right there, they couldn't legally move it from the other thing. Whatever it's like. So I go home medlists again. Okay, well it's they've got it behind the counter. But so I pick up three and I go, how do I ensure that in a few days I can come back and buy another three or whatever like not when I come back, you have to reprocess the whole thing because you've sent it back or whatever whatever weirdness is going on there. And they're like, go over to you know, the pharmacist line, like the drop off line, right and just have them run it now so it'll be begin to be processed. And then and so I go on over the line. I'd explain to that guy who's ten feet away from the woman I was dealing with, and he just doesn't understand. And I'm explaining and explaining and explaining, and I'm just saying, I'm just trying to put this in so in a few days I can come back and either buy it and either pay the money, or the thing has not happened, like the stuff has come for me and I don't have to pay the money, so then I won't pick it up and I won't pay, but I need it ready in case, right. I explain this over and over again, every way, in every possible way, and he finally sort of gets there and processes it or certain and I'm like, but I don't want to buy it now, and he's like, so you're telling me, after all of that, you don't want to buy it tonight. Okay, okay, the after all of that fucking believe okay.
Speaker 2: Oh oh this is reminding me of something.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yes, no, it was just like and I was like, as I said, like, I didn't do any of the as I said, I didn't do any of that shit.
Speaker 1: But I was just like precisely.
Speaker 3: Yep, like yeah, bitch, that's exactly what I am trying to Like, I'm telling you, I explained it the short way the long way.
Speaker 1: Oh. Also I also did a he also did a so if you.
Speaker 3: Could just like he said something like do you think you could just give it to me like straight? And like I know what the listener's thinking, like we've all heard and wished for you to give it to us straight. I'm telling you, I gave it to him straight. I gave it to him every way I give him outline for him. I gave it to give him a log line. And there are certain areas where I'm on fire, and that's one of them. It was wild, and it was the whole thing.
Speaker 1: And then Canada and I threw in on the phone with Canada like you don't understand, like I was like your kindness, I was like, I was like your care I was like you don't understand, like and like Christmas, like we're moving, like you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: I mean in America, it's like you're like, yeah, you can't get medicine and kids are shot in the face of close range, like it's just so fucking crazy, Like yeah, we should all leave, okay, But but your story also reminded me.
Speaker 1: And I do want to talk about the wond where I've read an athart no of course, take me, but take.
Speaker 2: No, because your story is exactly like this or connected. But I had you know I was doing stuff from the house. It was a long day inside. I was like, I gotta go outside. I gotta go outside. I got myself out on my on my little nature walk. I'm listening to Radical Acceptance on audio. It's a book I've been meaning to read for years. Yes, it's beautiful out. It's like seven seven o'clock. It's like I'm having a spiritual, spiritually transformative experience walking loving it right sun setting, I'm like pausing looking at the sun, going like, God, life is right here in front of me, isn't it. So then I go in this one area, this is one area of the walk where after a certain hour, I guess they shut it down, like the park shuts it down.
Speaker 1: Whatever. I'm walking through this.
Speaker 2: Path and then I get to the gate where normally an exit, and it's locked, and I go, oh, I guess it's I'm here too late. I turn around, and then I get excited because people are walking toward me, and I kind of got this. My heart skipped to be like I'm gonna tell them, like I have to, I get to I'm gonna now engage with the other Hans. So I kind of I go So there's like a family kind of huge, you know, it's like kind of elderly couple with their who I presume is our daughter or something.
Speaker 1: I'm like, hey, guys, it's locked. I know, I know we're gonna have to walk. And then I'm walking and then I see a couple more pairs. I go here we go community access again.
Speaker 2: I go, oh man, they locked it. They're like, you're kidding. And I've never been in here with me neither. I've never having a great time. Right, we're walking back or walking back, I see posts it at the entrance, the park ranger or whatever whoever he is, right, so he's waiting for all of us to leave to lock it, and I start preparing my smile. Okay, I start preparing my of course, here we are in nature. It's a beautiful evening in Los Angeles. And I'm walking toward him, and I noticed he's not looking like I can't get his eyes. And I was like, okay, whatever, I'll just get closer. And I'm about to prepare my smile. He's looking beyond me and I see because there was this amazing like a crane had landed. There's a crane that lands in this one tree and it has a nest. It's like cute, right, And I noticed such crane as I was walking by. So he's looking past me at this couple who's stopped to look up at the crane, and he shouts past me. He goes, yeah, take your time.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no no. It is incredible. This is incredible.
Speaker 3: This is this is like the pharmacists like I'm gonna fucking kill myself.
Speaker 1: I was like, okay, like I was, like, to be clear, Jacqueline is referencing, for those who don't know, one time when a pharmacist screamed I'm gonna fucking kill myself from behind the partition, but when I was waiting for my anti depressant and like really needed them. But can you believe that at this couple who's pausing maybe six to look at a crane, to look at a crane.
Speaker 3: I want to I want to be absolutely I want to be I know I know the answer, but need to be absolutely sure.
Speaker 2: It wasn't a joke. He wasn't being joyful.
Speaker 1: No, not even.
Speaker 3: Such sincerity that it could only be read as as sarcasm.
Speaker 1: Because this sometimes happens to me. I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I said to someone when he was angry like that, I go recently, I go cool, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and you meant it.
Speaker 1: And they were like.
Speaker 3: Horrified, like they thought I was like absolutely mocking them.
Speaker 2: This was was inger, wasn't jacquin the spirit of la take your time, Jacqueline. It was anger. I mean, I couldn't believe it. And here I was, you know, soaring on nature community and you know the Buddhist you know, practice of radical acceptance?
Speaker 1: Is it is it? Is that a brack? Ye say? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Oh, it is a trends of unworthiness. Yeah mmm, but uh, ununbelievable.
Speaker 3: Radical acceptance because of course to accept it all it's a radical.
Speaker 1: Well for sure, the pain ride along the joint, Like folks, you.
Speaker 3: Got to believe it's radical to be convinced almost like you're like, well, surely not this.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, it's a radical acceptance. So yeah, probably this too, what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, excepting the reality of your life.
Speaker 1: So the winner oven I burned myself or whatever.
Speaker 3: I've cut myself twice, I've made aqua pats of fish.
Speaker 2: By the way, I'm cop like I used to night this summer. Yes, by the way, I want to try and say. I think I said it to you. Elson Roman has a fantastic recipe from years ago that I used to fucking love. It's like a tomato chili cooked fish. It's like whitefish in a broth with chili oil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well that's very it's the chili oil. No, but it's in the tomatoes, in the broth.
Speaker 2: It's in the spirit. But look it up.
Speaker 3: It's had in Italy. Those will remember. And I was obsessed with the broth. I would have it at my favorite restaurant auras and I need to Didchy Joe's. And I've claimed I would, I would make it, and I finally did, and then I did it. I think I think we're on their third night or fourth night of fish.
Speaker 2: You get the broth really hot and then you dump the fish in and it cooks in the broth.
Speaker 3: No, I mean, I mean it's a little more complex, like it's like there's different versions, but the essence is I mean, yeah, it's basically the essence. But you know, olive oil, onions, red pepper flakes, garlic, you know, you're sawtaning that until it's it's you know, translucent and whatever, and then ingoes the tomato, the fennel capers, and like salted water is sort of the acuapotza, like classic version a cup of water.
Speaker 1: Oh no, sorry I missed it. But you deglaze the pants.
Speaker 3: So you're doing that real high first, okay, with the onions in the garlic and the whatever else right in the fennel. And then and then you pour in a cup of white wine.
Speaker 1: And where's that?
Speaker 2: I wass panic at white wine and recipes. I go, so I go to a wine shop and I go, give me your swill, Like what do you you know what I mean, what's this white wine? So I want to be clear. You're opening a bottle of white wine?
Speaker 1: You did, cant? I just grabbed the bottle of white and ran over there. And I just grabbed a bottle of white that I had on my shelf, cracked it myself, poorer glass there she well, true Italian.
Speaker 3: There it is for myself and for the pan. And it goes because I'm not worried.
Speaker 2: That's very fancy.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I like literally opened that, I'm sure, yeah, yeah, going. I didn't even look.
Speaker 3: I just saw that it was white and it had to move because like the stove was on okay, eh.
Speaker 2: Chewing on camera. People know the sounds, and like, no, I tried to sneak a bite on a on a podcast. That's shocking.
Speaker 3: Keep going, Well, you used to just eat openly on the podcast you may recall, do you remember?
Speaker 2: It was so fu disgusting. I'm sorry to everyone. He going so finishes silencing myself to finish this too.
Speaker 3: So deglaze okay, the caramel okay, the deglazed, the caramelized, okay, And yeah, the water goes my my cherry tomatoes, the fennel. I'm trying to think what am I missing? And then bring it to a simmer, uh lower it. You slide in the thick white fish.
Speaker 1: Geese and and it goes and then it's like twelve minutes at a gentle simmer cooks through. Then you spoon some of the liquid over the top and you do fresh herbs chopper basil, and well you got to tear the basil, you know, so.
Speaker 2: The releases instead of cook chopped. What do you mean?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? I forget what it is, but there's something with basil.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised there isn't. If you a website called torn Basil, maybe there is or a lifestyle called dixhausting.
Speaker 1: It would get exhausting now like Torn Basil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then like just like so we're still pushing forward with Torn Basil, Like, do you think it may be the time we reduce, like we simplify the company as Basil.
Speaker 2: Well, you see what I did over at Torn Basil. I mean that's insane.
Speaker 1: You mean I was another company.
Speaker 2: I was imagining a company remarking on Torn Basil, and what a huge success the company would become successful.
Speaker 1: You saw what they did with Torn Basil, I mean Basil, Like we thought, you know, like I would never have named a torn Basil, and then now we just say torn Basil, torn Basil. We don't even think.
Speaker 2: I know what you're thinking. This is another Torn Basil. It's not people trying to improve upon Torn Basil because it's that successful. But wait, also, in Cook's Corner, we're now going to call this segment of poo Cook's Corner. There's O.
Speaker 3: Well, I have a chicken. I'm waiting on I have a chicken by the way eye fridge. Because I'm empowered. Now we have my three nights of fish. I'm going it's time to just make a full chicken myself.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure. Well I was pretty exciting. I did oh two things. This is huge, okay, I made from scratch. From scratch is always a word Dyn to say. But I made this keto bread that our friend had been raving about, this keto bread that the main ingredient is hearts of palm. I have to say it didn't live up to my expectations. Yeah, but I will say this Sweet Laurel Bake has a classic chocolate chip cookie and.
Speaker 1: I made it the other night.
Speaker 2: It was moaning unbelievable and used the lecanto maple syrup as an experiment to go, okay, well, this couldn't tell the difference, folks, between that and the cookie with the full maple syrup. Unbelievable, almond flour, a little coconut flower. The recipes online, they're given in the recipe Away, chocolate chips, coconut oil. Couldn't be more simple, fabulous.
Speaker 1: Have the dough in the fridge. Oh you want to regular chocolate chip? I use the what's it called the Life It's not lilies, but would be the next step.
Speaker 2: And I'm going to order them now. Actually, yeah you said that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, they have them in every grocery store too. That's right. I remember we went to a Lily's CV. We got lilies at CVS. And the city where we in, Doll, I think that was New York.
Speaker 2: It wasn't New York.
Speaker 3: Oh, it was New York because we traveled to a CVS. You were craving something. We went downstairs, went around the corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I love leaving the hotel and going back to it.
Speaker 2: I miss being on like the road with you, Doll.
Speaker 1: Got to get out there again. We'll be there again. You know what I've been addicted. I've been I've been addicted to just micro waving, okay, microwaving berries to get a quick pinch, macerrating, micro and masser okay, macerrating. And what do you do with the berries once they're my yogurt or cottage cheese? Okay? You know, I mix them in.
Speaker 2: And you and I, you and I independently just did that berry.
Speaker 1: I was on the stovetop. Yeah, I did.
Speaker 3: It's all the time, making blueberry and a pinch. Actually, and then I was even experimenting.
Speaker 1: I just I can't.
Speaker 3: I had a bad reaction to chia, and so I can't do the chia jams, and no one is suggesting anything else. Maybe sea moss gel, like those are the paths to making a jam without sugar crystals.
Speaker 1: So I don't know.
Speaker 3: But I bit into a hot strawberry okay, and I thought this is unbelievable, Like there's nothing's better. And I was like, yeah, like.
Speaker 1: It was. It was frozen to hot.
Speaker 3: You know, it's part of my mixed berries in a mug and then tossing the Greek yogurt in there and it just you know, it bleeding, bleeding purples and pinks.
Speaker 1: I love my yogurt.
Speaker 2: Berries bleed. That's another blog when berries bleed. Yeah, look at you.
Speaker 1: What's that?
Speaker 2: She's got a Starbucks quad? I yes, no ice.
Speaker 1: No, it's just melted.
Speaker 3: I've been drinking it for two hours while I had a I mean, of course I managed to sneak in and activated smoothie. Because this is when trying to explain, this is where I'm like, Kate's not doing this right now, And you know, it's like it's like I recognize my own. It's like the thing I talked about this us having the smoothies together, and then I have one every single day since it's like same with a fish.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, but I have hyperfixation on the Yeah, it's I have the thing like my micro chop I've.
Speaker 1: Been eating almost every day for weeks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, obsessed with it. It's like almost like I hear a fork hitting a micropshop right now.
Speaker 2: Wait, well you the fork is actually hitting. This is the this is the Italian solid the erewhon.
Speaker 3: I got an emergency, That's what that was. Okay, looked familiar, yeah, but I was like, it's not.
Speaker 2: I almost tried Goop Chicken. Fuck Google Kitchen. I almost tried Goop Kitchen last night, and I go fuck it because I really just never.
Speaker 1: Got and then something had to be.
Speaker 2: Not to be all high and mighty, but it doesn't mean feel pretty good about myself.
Speaker 1: But I got, you gotta change it. The greatest luxury of life was going to get delivered.
Speaker 2: No, no, I agree, listen, No, when I do it, I go, holy shit, yeah trust me. Okay, but I got, but I was like, I'm getting Goop Kitchen. But the wait was too long. You know, it's like a rush hour, you know, always like ninety minutes. Gave an estimate because door dash it was like you know, seventy to ninety minutes, I was like, I need the food.
Speaker 1: Baby.
Speaker 3: They use Mary's chicken. You know Mary's. I know, no, I knows what I have sitting in the fridge Mary's. Last night, okay, last night I was in Whole Foods. I'm like, I'm gonna get a chicken and like, fuck it, I'm confident and throw it in one of our glorious like Great Jones.
Speaker 1: Thomas Keller has my favorite rotisserie chicken recipe. Interesting so but not made on a rotisserie at home.
Speaker 2: Sorry, sorry, not roasted his his roasted chicken. His recipe, which I think is so brilliant. The whole thing is that you pat your chicken dry, dried, dry with paper towels. You get it like as dry as possible. You rain salt. I repeat, rain salt all across the tits of it or whatever. Yeah, and then I think it's like you maybe keep it in the fridge overnight or something or just but it's just about it's are you listening to this. It's only salt. It's about getting it dry and salty. And that's how crisps up. No olive oil and no butter, no herbs, no nothing, no lemon in and pepper mm. But he also wants you to trust it or whatever. And that's where I go, Oh, that's where you got to little arms and legs together and punch it in the stomach. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Well I I yeah, I was.
Speaker 3: I was in Whole Foods and uh and I started handles.
Speaker 2: No, chicken only has one.
Speaker 1: It's got wings. Most people don't know about chickens. Is that under the wings under or if you lift up the end, full arm, elbow, small hands, I mean small only relative to us, pretty sizable for the chicken.
Speaker 2: She's joking for those unclear.
Speaker 1: I just remember really having fun with that on Twitter.
Speaker 2: On Twitter was fun.
Speaker 1: What did you remember?
Speaker 2: I remember to tweet they made me laugh, like fifteen years ago. It was something about when I was little, I thought that to get pregnant at baby had to bite you so cute or like a little kid said that to someone.
Speaker 1: You don't remember who sweet, No apologies, but sounds like to lie. Yeah, I know what. I think kid said it. I buy it. A little kid.
Speaker 2: Said it to someone and they're repeating it, right, I think that may I think that's sounds that sounds to me like something a little kid.
Speaker 3: But it sounds to me like something an adult writes that a little kid would say, Oh, like you know like.
Speaker 2: Charmed By, Charmed by a body shop limericks?
Speaker 1: Do you remember limericks like being like I feel like there was almost like a unit on them, like you know, like like you have to write one and from a hood and she come in but she wasn't baging a huh. She had a cock and then she went to the song. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well they're always like dirty. What about when it's like dirty but it's like Irish and thus you're forced to kind of get the dirtiness but using.
Speaker 1: Terms that are not your own colloquialisms. Mm hmmmmm.
Speaker 3: You know this is similar to it this similar when they ask us to be like to laugh at Shakespeare's like dirty lines.
Speaker 1: You have quotes whatever, it's yeah, exactly, yeah, Like I'm like, I mean, you know this is like I know, I nie, I'm sure, wait is that is that?
Speaker 2: But I want to them is that is that Roman?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, because can't you see like Marcrucio like it's Mercutio. Yeah. I was gonna say, but I thought it was John Leguizamo. Oh, fuck me, like at the game, John Zamo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean might be in the scene time you watch bos Lherrman's Roman Juliet, when the time you watched, Yeah, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: It's top ten.
Speaker 1: It is we discussed between my eyes is top ten. It's not electric.
Speaker 2: Les tying.
Speaker 1: They are. And for those who have not seen it.
Speaker 3: I've told you about some people laughing in the theater when clar Danes like sat up in the on the like coffin and sort of cries like She's.
Speaker 1: Like, oh you know, like they didn't like hurt. Someone laughed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they found it too sort of I know, comedically they don't understand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. Yeah, it's like a big one of them. It was ahead of its time.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, totally.
Speaker 1: She even like to get someone trying you hate. She does that exactly.
Speaker 3: And there's like almost something a little like about it. There's something a little like like I just thought, but it was something that allowed someone in the theater, but in the pool, you know, I was just sitting around thinking about his acting. Guy, I know, we like to do it every nine episodes, just talk about is like as a as a treasure but like the two of them together, I just want to it's fresh.
Speaker 2: It is fresh. She's describing things as fresh.
Speaker 1: Lately.
Speaker 2: I described something else as fresh and it felt radical.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I described the film as fresh. Yeah, so.
Speaker 3: I think what was so exciting about those two in that movie? Right if they had cast you know, if it was Leo and some sort of feminine bird okay, without the kind of raw depth that we're talking.
Speaker 1: About about Claire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if it was just some like it's almost like Leo is almost the feminine, like.
Speaker 2: Oh completely completely, He's the he's a woman.
Speaker 3: He's something something there. It's like and him being like drawn to her with her, he's.
Speaker 2: Literally like it's actually a lesbian love story. I'm realizing the two of them.
Speaker 3: He's like cast take her away and you cast. Like his interest in her, okay, like his him finding her whole vibe sort of attractive was kind of like radical because I mean she wasn't fucking.
Speaker 1: Rosaline or whatever. Yeah, you know the one.
Speaker 3: It's like, and she wasn't you know, the the Zephyrelli version.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Juliette.
Speaker 2: Like it's like it was a radical casting.
Speaker 1: I mean, but that party also Paul Rudd, like hilarious out loud, God, what a career.
Speaker 2: Like when he's like he's like, he's like, no, Jaccola jocolate, it's the same, were the same?
Speaker 1: Wait whataping?
Speaker 2: Because you said that, because that was exactly the one that they came to me. It's when the fireworks and he's like no, he's like a little like fuck, it's like the most genius thing.
Speaker 1: And then she's not into it. He's like not sexy. He's like a little boy all yet he's Paris or whatever. It's a genius. It's genius.
Speaker 3: Like his face like it's almost like he knows that he's the framing. He's framing himself, like he knows that he's getting a little almost too close to camera.
Speaker 1: And a distortion.
Speaker 2: He looks amazing.
Speaker 1: Poog film Club.
Speaker 2: I know it's huge.
Speaker 3: Someone posted that they were watching the Interstellar a those so I really do want the posts where people show where they're watching it. I cannot tell you how that where they're watching sills me up. Did someone post their baby after that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got some babies listening to poop now, so.
Speaker 1: Did listen baby? Did hear us? Yeah? Yeah? Baby looked up because it's all tone with them. Hi sweetie, Hi there you in the back.
Speaker 3: But I I've been thinking about our truck driver. I wonder if he's still I listen to you girls talk about anything.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, unbelievable, unfucking believable. You need one of those lines that people call in and leave messages.
Speaker 2: Oh this is huge.
Speaker 1: Imagine.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's the line is just for the truck driver for now. Okay, it starts with truck driver only.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're gonna set that up tomorrow.
Speaker 1: But imagine his memos from the road.
Speaker 2: You know, he's like tri squaylane on my cock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's got a tough of it next to him and the cat. Well, when I was like really like going on the road, like early days, like I'm traveling to Topeka, Kansas to do a one nighter for like you know, one hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: By the way, do you know what's about me? If I get like one drink in me, I start talking about the road.
Speaker 1: Like like part of.
Speaker 2: Boyington, Indiana, and I killed no, Like I'm like okay, yeah, yeah, yeah, I get And I wasn't like this when I started. You know, we didn't have front facing videos. You didn't get launched off the internet. You got launched in rooms. Maybe you got launched on the road. You were sweating at that you were driving.
Speaker 1: I go, well, like I go, I had to put in my hours.
Speaker 3: Oh I was talking about my garment the other day, the GPS system that carried me. But like, but so I would go into these truck stops, okay, and like I was blown away by these truck stops and how much ship they had in.
Speaker 1: Them, including showers. Okay, but but they.
Speaker 3: Had like you know, and I would just get really into like what I could build out my car kind of like mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I remember getting caught in the snow. My friend Erica was with me. Were caught in the.
Speaker 3: Snow on the way to a on the way to a gig, and we just had to pull over and like a Target parking lot, and it was almost like what if we have to stay the night in Target?
Speaker 1: Like what if? The what if? What if we get shipwrecked and targets to this snowstorm?
Speaker 3: Heavenly, remember, we have to open this now because the people are going to starve in here.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, totally better for the wave in the office in the employee office back row.
Speaker 2: That's really cool. That's really fun. Hey, is that there's a major movie here and this way Target will pay for it. It's probably the only movie you can get finance right now. It's a target movie about unlikely group of people get trapped in their target and I just spend the night and they create a new culture in new society.
Speaker 3: We're selling it, I know. Literally, we need to start doing more beeps on poog. I really think beeps on.
Speaker 1: Poog are fun along beat that whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think we keep it in with a little bits, but we'll be we'll be about my title pitch.
Speaker 1: We keep it in.
Speaker 2: My title pitch for the Target movie is God, that's pretty fucking good.
Speaker 3: Okay, although it's not that's or something. Well, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 2: So I'm blinking something to play on it, staring open or closed because you know, the one spot became c spot saved. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 3: The target one spot is the dollar area. Oh right, everything's dollar, but then the stuff stopp being a dollar in there, so then it turned into sea spots save and there's the dog the target mascot.
Speaker 2: Oh I see, I don't know the culture there in that way.
Speaker 3: They like why went back to the target, being like remember me, Like you guys got me through my depression. I went back and saw the guy like pushing like the carts together, and I was like, there he is.
Speaker 1: I know, like my local Starbucks, like for a while.
Speaker 3: When you can enjoy a local, when you can enjoy a franchise, you're free. It's the closest to locality we have anymore. Our thing of images right now in our text thread is really like what you think it would be.
Speaker 1: Okay, So first I've got na Tracy. Oh. Then I've got I assembled a patio chair for a cat for Boo. I sent you that he got in the chair. I don't know if people know this.
Speaker 3: I got him a patio ches long, very cute, and the cat is enjoying it.
Speaker 2: Okay, I want to say very poog I. Today I'm starting the emsy skin by doctor Zamani. I'm using the pigmentation correcting ampules.
Speaker 1: It's a seven day ampules. Because you know why I love you got crack. You got to break glass.
Speaker 2: You break glass. It's unbelievable. You break glass, and then they give you a lot. They give you quite a lot of serum. It's a lot of fluid in one of those whole ampules all over the face and neck. Also, you know, I've been talking about how I've been neglecting the neck obviously, so it's not like I don't let don't ever put things on my neck, but I have been a little stingy with the product everything. Now, top of the forehead, to the top of the top of the nipples, to the top of the nipples, I'm going, and the shoulder there I'm doing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have been get in the back of the neck because imagine the back of the neck falls, okay, falling down the front.
Speaker 1: Okay, all the way to the nipples. Guys, Now you gotta go the whole way.
Speaker 3: Oh have I talked about my end dive sears? Nobody told me, Well, remember I was searing cabbage. Now I'm searing, and of course I slice it in half, okay, salt, olive oil, hard sear. Then I throw a little water in like I'm doing a fried egg, cover it and then it cooks it gently, but it's still crispy. M Oh, I sent you.
Speaker 1: Turbulence kills one and injured several on Singapore. A lot of poo hags.
Speaker 2: A lot of hags messaged about that because well, yeah, turbulence, I guess can't kill you, because someone can hit your head and kill you.
Speaker 1: That's the truth. Horrible. Well that's yeah, and people horrible.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh yeah, yes, And then I'm getting on a United flight in about a week. No fucking not looking forward to it. Oh they make you fly the plane.
Speaker 3: Okay, IM sorry, I'm just dragged by our images.
Speaker 1: But I sent you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because we've got another huge cute got a huge gi That sound is the herum juicer. We've got a top shelf juice. We want to think to the respect. I'm so excited. And then when I first turned it, I don't have to feed the vegetables in. You just throw them in the basket and the juice is it for you?
Speaker 1: And I was like, oh my god, there's no knife in here. So cool.
Speaker 2: It's like embedded deep in this in the.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if it like, it's not chocolate delicious.
Speaker 3: It was hysterical though, because there's two things right, and the one side pushes out, you know, the the like fiber, the fiber, you know, okay, and the other side was closed decided that the juice comes out like I hadn't opened it, because it will like retain it and come out all once if you want it, or just have it flowing out.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: So nothing was coming out of this chooser except for the fiber. And I'm like, Chris, the juice, the juice come in here, you know, like like look you know, and he was just like he's like some thick juice because he thought it was just that, and I was like, no, no, there it is. And then celery and empty stomach, celery. I'm going to try it for two months and see what happens.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, maybe have you started it just I'm only one day in.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to folks, because you know what I'm doing, Misfits Market. I'm getting deliveries looking it up so I don't have to eighty d out everything day of what am I doing? So Misfits, It's like like, okay, it's probably oh wait, it's probably just going live right now two pm on Wednesdays? What is That's when they open up and they tell you what they rescued for that week. No, so like right now, let's see misfits. Don't forget to review your cart. So they put together a cart, right, they go misfits misfits market. Okay, so there are like some minor sponsoring us. Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna have to reach out, hang on tight. We're putting the finishing touches on your cart. So right now, I've got cabbage, so it'll be like why is this cabbage cheaper? You know, it'll be like slight discoloration, you know, so it's like all this stuff.
Speaker 1: You know, it's that right? Oh? The deal and.
Speaker 2: Perfect Foods is there is their sister company.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Plenty Lettuce. You know, Plenty lettuce. It's like no no sides because it's grown I don't know, in water or something vertical grow towers, oh somewhere, and like indoors. It's indoor lettuce. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. But the pointer is I've been getting it because I don't like to wash my lettuce.
Speaker 2: It would hell, it's the it's an impediment. It's like the major like having to wash the lettuce.
Speaker 3: Is you know, even the salad and genius Oh no, you know, it's like it's a lot to then be drying it. I'm like too lazy to properly dry it, so then I've got water drenched salad that the oil is like not clinging to. Okay, so it's not that bad, I mean, I anyway, the point of course, I'm like, Okay, it's three ninety nine instead of four ninety nine. Why because they say it's closer to the date. Like that's why I'm getting it, you know what I mean, it's closer to the best by.
Speaker 1: A date whatever. I'm like, yeah, no problem.
Speaker 3: But anyway, I get my cabbage, Okay, Brussels sprouts.
Speaker 1: It's not really working out for me.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean I mean, like that's a private if I'm not if I'm going to be in a private chamber for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not my issue.
Speaker 3: Once again, I think if you just start, like me, eating all those things all the time, like I don't know, your body will just like I have none of these issues you speak of.
Speaker 2: But maybe I don't.
Speaker 1: Actually I'm just dry now when I'm trying to air fry them.
Speaker 2: Parroting to be clear, what what about airfrying?
Speaker 3: I I'm drying the Brussels spreads are drying out. Something's not working the brissels here air frying Yeah, air fried brustles sprouts. Jesus Christ. Well, I mean, I mean, I still put oil on it. It's not like I'm not it's not the nineties. I'm not trying to do baked lays here.
Speaker 2: It's just oh my god, baked method baked lays and a lemon zest Luna bar an episode of Full City that was my Wednesday night. I think we have to go. Okay, wow, I guess you know, it's kind of exciting. Where I'm going to go right now, this is exciting. I'm going to my local talk about community place I love where I ship stuff. I'm going I call them. I go, you guys have paper shrader. I go, yep, I have all these Oh wait, this is crazy. And I think that this is honestly like deep and sexual trauma, like Jewish, like my fear of shredding docks.
Speaker 1: Well, I've been holding on.
Speaker 2: I've been holding onto pastubs from like since like twenty twenty one. Like I have this psychotic backlog. Whatever I gotta chat. I keep it all intense documentation.
Speaker 1: Or they used to say, I forget it was like seven years they used to say.
Speaker 2: They used to say, it's like an old thing. I have so much and then so I email my count and I go hang on to these pastubs like you don't have to.
Speaker 1: That's because that's all I go shred there. And even the shredding, I go, how much a dollar of pounds? I know I've been there though, where I have like two pounds, I have three pounds maximum.
Speaker 2: It's like nothing.
Speaker 3: No, I've sat like to engage and be shredded, and like I can live with it for like years. The bag of the stuff that needs to be shredded, the bag of the dry cleaning.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: Oh, I haven't been able to enjoy my fro blank blanket in ages because it's been sitting air. So I wonder if by next week I'll have cooked the chicken.
Speaker 2: I think you will. In seven days, I'll have finished my msy skin ampuol.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe I'll do it too, do it with me me, It'll be smart. Okay.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know you need TV watching as part of your schedule if you're gonna have a skidcare regimen. Okay, okay, So do you watch TV at night? A single program, a little bit, one episode of one show. Imagine all I'm saying is you apply your ampuol and you send it deeper with the Lema laser. Incredible because I know that ampuel will have the right texture, it'll have it clear. It's actually it's actually wide. It's water, yeah, which which gets me horny. Well, you know what I think the hydration mask, by the way, from ATOP I've been using nightly.
Speaker 1: Remember the camp we were talking about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I haven't actually like clocked like in the morning, like I haven't really noticed, like, okay, what.
Speaker 1: Am I doing? How it's working? I love throwing it on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm exploring a lot of chopping and spiralizing and all of that. Accidentally spiralized a cucumber thinking it was a zucchini because it was lying amidst my zucchinis.
Speaker 2: Well, some kind of a fun accident.
Speaker 3: Well, then I quickly I threw some zoom tahini in there, and some sesame seeds and dulce dulcet flakes and and and tomorrow, and then I was gonna be over too quick, and so I sort of chopped it and made it a top lettuce, mixed it in like as the kind of and so it was a bigger salad with that generating.
Speaker 1: Flavor, we gotta go. Okay, well, well i'm gonna go lima. I'm just kidding. I'm gonna go create, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go shred documents.
Speaker 3: You can go sit with Boo on the patio chair. I want to be clear. A small patio chaise for a cat.
Speaker 1: I'll post.
Speaker 2: It felt very cute, It's really.
Speaker 1: And he took to it instantly. Okay, I love you. That was Pooh. If you enjoyed Pooh, please subscribe, rate, and review. If not, we will press charges