Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us Happy Monday. Right down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of this extravaganza, it's eight hundred and ninety four one Sean if you would like to join us. Got a lot of news we're going to get to today. It is amazing to me. Maybe because we covered it so much, we'd think that people are as acutely aware of issues that you know, that dominate the headlines for long periods of time. But for a lot of people, they're just come into grips with just how bad Anthony Fauci was, the government was, government mandates were, how oppressive they were, how none of it was based on science, the amount of lying that went on, and it's beginning to hit home. And then for people that lost loved ones, it just is adding a lot of anger and resentment. And I don't blame them that how they were treated. Now it does dovetail into a big discussion because we have so much news on this radicalized you know, communist party, because it's it's not the Democratic Socialists of America.
Speaker 2: Can we stop with that?
Speaker 1: To me, that they are full fledged two each according to the need from each according to their ability. Just full on communists, period, full stop right there, and you can see it.
Speaker 2: And I've been warning people friends.
Speaker 1: Of mine in New York, I said, if you don't elect Bruce Blakeman as your governor. I said to my friends in California, if you don't elect Steve Hilton as your governor, then this is what your future is going to be. It's going to be a wealth tax. California the first to propose an exit tax. They want the right if you lived in If you live in California, you want to escape because you can't take the bureaucracy, the burdensome regulation, the high taxes. You know, the worst quality of life, highest poverty rate, highest homelessness rate, the highest income tax, sales tax, gas tax, and you're fed up and you want to leave. They want the right to tax you. They proposed this out there for ten years. You know, you go to New York City, you know you better be careful. It's the same thing, well tax that is in your future if you don't unless elect Bruce Blakeman, and then it's going to be an exit tax there.
Speaker 2: And then you've got the Mamdani.
Speaker 1: Death tax, which is you pay a forty percent federal death tax. This is all money that you have paid taxes on and that you've been able to squirrel away in the hopes of maybe one day giving to your children, grandchildren, friends, family, charity, whatever I means money you pay taxes on. Then the federal government comes in and takes forty cents out.
Speaker 2: Of every dollar.
Speaker 1: In a state like New York, they come in and take another ten percent. Mamdani wants a fifty percent New York City death tax. Fifty percent. This is madness, This is insanity. Now it gets even worse. California Democrats dorsing Hey, state wealth tax. California Democratic Party is now proposing this quote one time, one time, I you know what, on billionaires and wealthy people up to five percent. The party's executive board voted in favor of backing the proposal. Now, don't forget that will be on the ballot come November. And here's the problem with this. It is retroactive to January. Why do you think Mark Zuckerberg, Mark Zuckerberg, Maybe you don't like him. Who cares if you like him, it doesn't matter. Why do you think he left California? I think all of a sudden, he decide, I think I'm gonna move to Florida. Why do you think two of the co founders of Google left California. Yeah, I'm getting out of here. You know what, I want to change your scenery. Why did Elon Musk move to Texas? Why why is Ken Griffin leaving New York and and six billion he had earmarked for investment in New York. He's now going to spend in in at Wall Street South in Miami, where I think his main residence is. He's got one I think in Palm Beach as well. He's doing it because he's not putting up with it after he got docked by Mamdani. But now, but Mamdanni's doxing anybody. If you don't live, they want to tax anybody and everybody. They want to confiscate your wealth. And so it is now a party that is in crisis. A lot of people talk about, oh, the president's approval rating, so now nobody likes the Iran conflict, et cetera, et cetera. I think that will all resolve itself in time. And you know, see the stock market rebounding very nicely today.
Speaker 2: Now tomorrow we're going to.
Speaker 1: Watch this huge uh uh primary take place in Michigan, and you've had a and you've had Bernie Sanders, Grandpa Bernie, out there campaigning for this guy, un another Democratic Socialist of America, another communist. Abdul El sayed, you know, and he's now leading the other Democratic candidate not much better. We're gonna sock it to him, Haley Stevens in nine out of ten.
Speaker 2: We're going to be working on our behalf. I am going to be telling the stories on our behalf, and you better believe I'm going to be doing.
Speaker 3: It with a little bit of joy, a little bit of enthusiasm, a little bit of energy, and a little bit of sicket to them, because.
Speaker 2: That's the Michigan way. Yeah. Yeah, it's kind of like a I don't know whatever.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So the primary is less than twenty four hours away, El sayed, the guy that was out there campaigning with a som piker, a zom piker, blaming America for nine to eleven oh one, a zomb piker saying that nobody that supports the state of Israel is ever going to be their presidential candidate. More recently, now, this is pretty interesting because We have a new development on that front, James Carville ripping into the left wing. You know a twitch streamer Hassan Piker, saying that if he shapes himself into a force within the Democratic Party, he already is. James, wake up, I'm not going to be in the same party with Hassan Piker. He said on Fox News is Sunday briefing. He said, the idea that we're going to seize the means of production. Go look at the DSA platform. Now, I've been going over this day in and day out, and I'll go over all the different parts of it if you want again and again and again.
Speaker 2: But this is real.
Speaker 1: They mean every bit of it, and they're not backing off of it in any way, shape, matter or form. Now Carvil now is planning to abandon the Democratic Party. Then you've got Joe Manchin. He's now saying, former Senator from West Virginia, that he would never support socialist candidate. He's warning against their crazy positions. Remember, they want to abolish the presidency, they want to abolish the courts.
Speaker 2: They want to.
Speaker 1: They want to take over the means of production. They want the borders open, they want to defund the Department of War. I mean, I just keep going on and on and on. They want a new Green Deal, which is cradle to grave, womb to the two. As a result of all of this, we now see that Democrats. Wall Street Journal had a big article about how Democrats' biggest donors now have gone on strike. Donors shunned Washington's establishment. Now one of the big reasons for this, too is the silence of the rest of the Democratic Party has been deafening, is I keep pointing out. You know, we'll play Bill Maher later in the program today he's telling Democrats to get their head out of their ass and he declares he'd vote for Sarah Palin over progressive Democrats, and he said, you know, he stuns his left wing audience with proof that the DA say supports communism. He said, I'm not voting for anyone who thinks the wrong side won the Cold War or cheers for the Antifada like it's the World Cup.
Speaker 2: And you know, god was Bill Maher.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, if people were smart in the Democratic Party, they would now actually listen to the likes of Steven A. Bill Maher. I mean they're old school Democrats. I mean they they've not changed their beliefs. They're just not buying into crazy. And they refuse to buy into crazy. You know, maur warning DSA candidates aren't trying to, you know, hi, embracing communism.
Speaker 2: They're not. And I'll prove that in a second.
Speaker 1: You know, reading a tweet from Amdanni and Donnie Aid calling for electing more communists, you know, saying he'd vote for Sarah Palin over progressive Democrats. I mean, you know, they've got major problems within their own ranks now because they're being abandoned by lunatics. And he said the Democratic parties be colonized by socialists and says his vote is in play, and how could it not be, Kamala Harris. Now you're going to see this among every potential twenty twenty eight Democratic presidential candidate. They're going to start saying all of this dumb stuff because they know that in primaries, the most radical, energized base of the party tends to vote. That's the Mamdani wing, that's the AOC wing, that's the Pocahontas and Bernie Sanders wing, that's the Telefrico sixth gender wing. God is non binary? You know, champion the right of men to have access to abortion in Texas.
Speaker 2: Good luck with that.
Speaker 1: This is you know, the party of Graham Platner. They would accept the guy with the Nazi tattoo, all the allegations that we went over exhaustively, didn't care and only when a direct charge of rape was made only okay, well that won't draw a line here. Meanwhile, now Kamala Harris is out there floating the idea as one of her suggestions for Democrats if they want to beat quote ruthless Republicans in the twenty six midterms and the twenty eight presidential election. She put out a three pronged plan for Democrats. While speaking at the National Urban League conference in Nashville over the weekend, she said Democrats have no choice but to consider radical ideas as a way to counter cheating by the GOP. I know this is going to be controversial coming from me. In particular, we need to revisit the electoral college. The idea drew a review, claps from the crowd. We need to revisit the point of expanding the course. Wants to pack the court to thirteen justices like we have thirteen district courts. Oh, are they going to do it now when Donald Trump can do it? No, of course not. That's not part of her plan. The electoral college. She wants that to come to an end. And by the way, she lost the electoral college and she lost the popular vote also, but that's not the way our framers and founders designed it. At that point, I think you might see an exodus of states because they're not going to feel like they have equal representation as the other states in the United States.
Speaker 2: So she's taken that.
Speaker 1: Then you got Bernie Sanders fighting back on the other side, blasting the likes of you know, the one voice of reason in their party, which happens to be John Fetterman. You know, he's saying Fetterman is the one that's out of touch with Americans, you know. And of course it was Bertie that was out there up to the very end, standing behind Graham Platner. And now Bertie is feeling emboldened. Now I think all of this, you know, this whole fight, the oligarchy tour, as I've been pointing out to you, is very very clear.
Speaker 2: You know, this is.
Speaker 1: Bernie Sanders passing the mantle to AOC and the fact that that new Hampshire poll came out last week and it had AOC as the leading twenty twenty eight presidential candidate. To me, is not an accident. I think this has been in the work for some time. AOC trashing Democrats by the way, for closing ranks around Biden and rejecting primary challenges. She's now going after them. I'm telling you, mark my words, Chuck Schumer's days are near an end, as are Hakeem Jeffreys.
Speaker 2: They are done, They're going to be finished.
Speaker 1: It was one the Colorado Democratic congressional nominee. We actually have a tape of this. Well, we're going to play some of this tape at the bottom of a half hour brush the side concerns about communists inside the DSA, the Democratic Socialists of America, arguing that the Republicans were using the issue to blunt the socialist movement growing influence inside ahead of the midterm elections. She was on firing line. She was asked how she addressed criticism that a lot of these DSA members, including about half their national members, identify as communists.
Speaker 2: It's really a communist movement.
Speaker 1: She said, yeah, some members of the Democratic Party are proudly proclaiming themselves as capitalists. And it's a big tent right, But again, at the end of the day, it's up to the vote. No, they're not proclaiming themselves as capitalists. No, they're talking about taking over the means of productions. And then she was asked directly whether she was a communist. No, I'm not a communist, and she attributed Republican attacks. They's not really a dime's worth a difference. Statism, socialism, communism, whatever term you want to give it, whatever form manifestation it takes on. As I've been telling you over and over again, it always ends the same way. It ends in broken promises, as evidence by Obamacare, your failed public schools, state run schools, government schools. Those that want an open border to eliminate the Department of War, those that want mass amnesty, those that want a wealth tax and confiscation of wealth, and those that want a cradle to grave boom to the tombs society. They're all pretty much advocating for the same thing. Ah, Why did I scream, Linda because something audience?
Speaker 2: No, because I was stretching.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, typically people scream when they hurt. If stretching for you causes.
Speaker 1: Now you should hear me when I work out and I'm like lifting, I'm back to lifting again. My neck is better, thank god, I'm back to training.
Speaker 2: And you know that's what I do.
Speaker 5: If the.
Speaker 4: People do that in the gym all the time, they're very loud.
Speaker 2: I was like reaching, and I'm like, ah, I'm used to that.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I'm used to doing it stronger than I've ever been good.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: Well, even you said, wow, bos Boss, he said, boss, he looks like you've been working out again.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I was glad you didn't have a stroke on air. So you know, these are highlights of the day.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know the fact that I injured my cervical spine. We talked about it on the radio. How many days before the media realized something's wrong with Hannity's faces puffy.
Speaker 4: Well, they did wrong with you. They just knew that what you were taking as a result of what was wrong with you was causing you to be.
Speaker 1: Oh no, some people are saying, I'm having a stroke. I look like crap. I look like Humpty dump by the words. The worst comment was, he looks like Humpty dumpty.
Speaker 2: That was bad. That was not a good That was not a good moment in my sure.
Speaker 4: As your toughest critic, and you know I only speak the truth. You'd never look like umpty, dumpty.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 1: But I mean, it's the worst medicine that works, let me put it that way. And I've probably taken it. I don't even want to admit how many times, like well over one hundred in the course of my career, because remember I used to do I used to do three hour radio show, our TV show, and when we were on a book tour for example. You know, over time, you know, a couple of speeches, then your vocal cords start giving out. It lowers the inflammation of your vocal cords. It's a very effective medication with the worst side effects imaginable. You can't sleep, you're irritable, you have a voracious appetite, you get flush, and then you have this other factor called bloating. So anyway, long, long story short, I've been doing mixed martial arts and training for fifteen years and you know I have bulging discs in my cervicals. Mind if I have part of its congenital I found out I didn't know that. Then it's degenerative. And then part of it is I've got bulging discs. I mean, I've been doing a lot of you know, working out, so it is what it is. And now I've you know, made significant lifestyle changes. The way I SIF for this radio show is very different than when I did my whole career. I'm not looking down. I'm actually looking up and I pull the papers up to my face instead of me looking down all the time, because looking down is what irritates your neck looking at your phone all day. I highly recommend you don't do it. I don't think anyone wants to hear about my stupid health. Let me move on anyway, let me go to let's start with, well, what does Mumdani really want? Let's listen to his deputy mayor. Well, first of all, the funny part is, let me let me backtrack here. This is them announcing that they're going to need to show an ID at a government run grocery store in New York City. Now, how ironic. You know, We've been trying to get one Democrat to support the Save Act, which needs proof of citizenship.
Speaker 2: And voter ID.
Speaker 1: Okay, n Now, not for elections, but if you want to get in one of Mumdanni's. Apparently they're spending fifty million dollars the earliest this thing will open his twenty twenty seven, the first store, and they're spending massive amounts of money.
Speaker 2: They'll never recoup it. It's going to be lost money.
Speaker 1: That's why Mumdani is desperate to, you know, get a wealth tax in place and tax everybody that he can into oblivion.
Speaker 2: But just listen.
Speaker 1: But if you want to go to a government run grocery store in New York, forget about gristides or I mean or any of the There's not a big profit margin in groceries. It's about two to three percent anyway. So here is the Mayor's the Deputy Mayor, Julie Sue, explaining the need for ID.
Speaker 8: How are you going to keep people from taking advantage of that, you know, that deal basically, and is there going to be a limit on the number of items that someone can take that are discounted at that level from that essential basket.
Speaker 5: So our RFP makes very clear that this is a program for New Yorkers to be able to put food on the table, not a program for people to be able to make a quick buck through reselling. I'm going to pass it over to our DC had G Pack to add some additional details.
Speaker 9: Yes, so if you look at o RFP for the operator, we are looking to make sure that we target New Yorkers, whether it be a sort of a library card.
Speaker 10: Ask that.
Speaker 6: And also we manage who's buying and that is focused on everyday New Yorkers.
Speaker 3: So we are mindful of that.
Speaker 9: And so we're going to make sure that we have all the play, all the things in place to make ensure that that does not happen.
Speaker 1: And what is their means of making sure that doesn't happen. You have to show ID, but you don't have to show what to vote. Let me play the Colorado congresswoman. This is the one that beat the incumbent out there. This is now a nationwide problem of the Democratic Communists of America saying she's not a communist, but she has no problem with communists in the DSA in her party.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 11: In June, President Trump said, these are hardcore, godless communists. This is the most serious threat to our country since its existence.
Speaker 4: So first, are you a communist?
Speaker 6: Now I'm not a communist.
Speaker 11: How do you tackle the criticism that some members of the DSA, including half of the DSA leadership, seem to call themselves communist.
Speaker 10: Yeah, well, you know, some members of the Democratic Party are proudly proclaiming themselves as capitalist and right. But again, at the end of the day, it's up to the voters. Right until a self proclaimed communist actually wins an election, then it's just noise.
Speaker 1: What do you call him, Donnie for crying out loud? Now this great divide is getting loud. Here's James Carvill announcing I'm not going to be in the same party as Hassam Piker.
Speaker 9: What mcdonne is doing, but to talk about the larger Democratic Party posts the election in Michigan going forward. I am not going to be in the same party with a Sun Piker. I can tell you that right now. If he becomes a force in a Democratic Party, I'm out of here. I have no intention of ever being in the same political party with that guy.
Speaker 2: Now, I think that.
Speaker 9: A majority of overwhelming majority of Democrats agree with me. But this idea that we're going to seize the means of production and this go just go look at the DSA platform. You don't have to look any further than that.
Speaker 1: All right, now, let's go to former West Virginia Senator Joe Manchin rejecting the supporting the crazy democratic socialist on face the nation. Heather, could you ever support a self described socialist candidate?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, way, god, no, and.
Speaker 9: Good.
Speaker 12: I support the good ideas, but how could you support some of the crazy stuff they're for? Have you seen their platform? They're for just dismounting everything that we know, whether it be whether it be the substructure of government, Congress it self or the Senate they want to get rid of. And then they start talking about all the crazy things. No police know this, no this, no that, are you crazy? We want we want a crime free area. We have to have police for that. We want a strong defense, we want a strong border. But if Democrats can't say that and they start lining up with the socialist demands of how what you are to be a socialist? Energy will be gone. There'll be no energy. Okay, we have right now a tremendous amount of energy. We're puce and the world depends more on us than ever before.
Speaker 1: Eliminate the Senate, Eliminate the presidency, pack the courts, or eliminate judges altogether, amnesty for illegals, Abolish the borders, Abolish ice, Defund the police. So I don't know how you abolish ice, but anyway, Defund the Department of War and all deportation, Eliminate all cash bell, establish a wealth tax, passed, cradle to grave, woome to the tomb, Green new Deal, abolished prisons, abolished the police, public ownership of corporations.
Speaker 2: Call it what you want to call. I mean.
Speaker 1: For Bill Maher, I mean, I think he's just a traditional Democrat, like my buddy Steven A. Smith, a traditional Democrat. For him to say he'd vote for Sarah Palin over these these nutcases is something they ought to listen to them, so.
Speaker 7: Many liberals themselves. Every time Trump puts gold on something in the Oval Office, Oh.
Speaker 2: It's historic.
Speaker 7: And the separation of powers isn't. Get your head out of your ass. I would vote for Sarah Palin before this. She's a bimbo. But if you asked, But if you asked her to come up with something she likes.
Speaker 2: About America, she could do it.
Speaker 6: You bet you.
Speaker 2: Anyway. So, and there's more that he says.
Speaker 1: We'll get back into him a little bit later, now a som Piker is supporting El Sayed and looks this is gonna be a big primary in Michigan tomorrow. I can't wait for the results there. This is gonna be fun. Let me also point out, because I think this is important, let me go to this woman, Francesca Hang. She's in Wisconsin, she's running for governor, and she's on with Hassan Piker. Let me remind you about Hassan Piker. Som Piker is the guy that said blames America for nine to eleven, says that anyone that supports Israel will never be a presidential candidate. So it has said a lot of controversial things. Fine, that's his belief system. I don't really care about her Soundpiker at all. I think it's pretty ignorant. But that's my own opinion. But listen to her answer his questions.
Speaker 13: His checklist, rapid fire, super easy, super simple, rapid fire.
Speaker 2: Do you support repealing Act ten?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 13: Universal childcare yes, free school meals yes, Guaranteed pay leave yes, abolishing ice yes, a one year data center moratorium yes, breaking up a big ag yes, public grocery stores yes, right to repair yes, legalizing cannabis, yes, overturning Citizens United yes, a worker's bill of Rights, yes, a free Palestine.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 1: There you go the whole checklist. Kamala Harris now would like get another shot at running. Kamala Harris, listen to her, now going even harder radical left. We need to revisit the electoral college and more.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 3: I know this is going to be controversial coming from me.
Speaker 2: In particular.
Speaker 3: We need to revisit the electoral college. We need to revisit the point of expanding the court to thirteen justices like we have thirteen district courts. We need to revisit if they so want statehood for Puerto Rico and DC.
Speaker 1: Are these not the things that I've been saying they would do if they got into power, Linda, Have I not been predicting that this is their agenda and just saying it for a long time and telling people this is what they really stand for.
Speaker 2: It's abatam scary. I mean, it's a little scary. I mean, but that's the problem.
Speaker 4: The Republicans are stupid. Shall On. They had all this time, all this power, and they did nothing with it.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't totally agree with that part, but However, they've got their own issues that they've got us straight out too. They've got a few lunatics. You know, this new woke right anti Israel, you know, wing is loud. I don't think it's as impactful as many think it is. But then so you got this bat, you got Joe Manchin, Bill Maher, James Carville.
Speaker 2: Who do you have on the other side.
Speaker 1: The guy that has been picking all the candidates has the best track record of endorsement success in these primaries of anybody out there is Grandpap Bernie. And Grandpap Bernie has taken AOC under his wing. And I'm telling you that this fight the oligarchy flying around in a private jet tour is him passing the torch to AOC. But Bernie Sanders now taking on you know, the people you just heard from Fetterman taking on Bill Maher, taking on James Carvell. They're all pretty radical left to me, but they're not left enough of Bernie Sanders.
Speaker 2: Listen, and you've heard a.
Speaker 5: Lot of people say that if you're not going to just kind of fit in nicely with the democratic establishment, you shouldn't be a Democrat.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe the converse is Truman. Maybe the Democratic establishment should begin to understand they are way way out of touch, yes, with where the American people are, that we don't need a party anymore, which is dominated by wealthy campaign contributors. So when you talk about the Democratic establishments, relatively few people and they're pretty open about it.
Speaker 2: You know, the donor.
Speaker 6: Class said you or you should be the candidate for the Senate. That's what the donor class said, you should be running for president of the United States. I don't think that's where the American people are.
Speaker 14: You know, why aren't people angry why they promoted, you know, someone like Platner, an accused rapist. So really, Bernie, you have no regret endorsing and proud to stand with an accus rapist, a guy that roughs up his ex girlfriends, a guy that had a Nazi tattoo.
Speaker 8: On his chest.
Speaker 2: What's your response to Senator Fetterman.
Speaker 6: Well, my response to Fetterman is, last time I saw it, he was reflecting that he was about nineteen percent of the Democrats in the state of Pennsylvania. I think, probably lower than any other member of the Democratic Senate. Fetterman does his thing. I think on Israel and many other issues. Is way out of touch with the people of America.
Speaker 2: Pretty unbelievable. This is now your radicalized communist party. You don't think the stakes are high? A little over ninety days to go.