Speaker 1: One on two point seven Kiss FM. So anyway, there's a new trend on TikTok. What's happening cicany.
Speaker 2: So a lot of people are going to TikTok and sharing their what's on their notes app?
Speaker 1: And sorry, the trend is just that you just open up your notes and read it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So so these are real like books I want to read and potential dog names, times and locations. I've cried in what I will say when I quit my job at the yogurt store Christmas gifts for that, you know, for my non existent boyfriend. So I thought it would be fun if we all opened up our notes app and read what's in our notes app.
Speaker 1: All right, let's play some All yeah, I'm read from your notes. Music here?
Speaker 3: Nice song.
Speaker 1: It's not song, it's just gonna be some vibe. All right, go ahead, you want to start? Who wants to go first? Me? Okay? Mine?
Speaker 2: I saw mine is not that exciting. But I have mine organized into folders. So I have my sister in law's baby shower coming up, so Amber shower. I have my finances folder. I have a kindergarten folder because the twins start in two months. So all my to dos of what I have to do for them. I have a folder called bananas, but that's a secret code for something else.
Speaker 1: Well you shouldn't tell us that. Well you know it's a password.
Speaker 2: No, it's a bananas, it's a secret for something else.
Speaker 1: I think I have my kids book.
Speaker 2: Notes, which is like where I write all my notes that I think of throughout the days and weeks for them that I've then write into their journals that I write on their birthdays. What else do I have in here? I guess trend is at Max's fifth birthday party. I guess I can delete that one single, the MYO songs, my airline frequent flyer mile numbers. I have a squirrel, which is code for links that I'm by Michael, birthday gifts and things like that.
Speaker 1: Lets you use your note section a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mine is like very on brand, And my favorite notes page is my I've documented the first day of my period for the last like three years, so that note goes really long and deep.
Speaker 1: Why put that on your calendar?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because I like to have it all just here.
Speaker 1: That looks like my schedule. Yeah, so that's really fud It looks like three days in my schedule.
Speaker 3: I would have a poem that I wrote for Robbie for one of our date nights. Would you like to hear it?
Speaker 1: Nothing would make my heart warm?
Speaker 3: Okay. Our next stop tonight is right is right down the street. You are in for a treat equality. I love about you is you really are very funny. But tonight you'll sit back and watch a random dummy. They say laughter is medicine, and I think we could use a good one, So let's go to the laugh factory. Then we are done.
Speaker 1: That's cute. Are you going to give it to him? Or have you yet?
Speaker 3: I already did. It was good day night that I planned for us.
Speaker 1: All right, so we're reading for my notes, A big trend on TikTok.
Speaker 3: I'm going to have like follicular and ovulatory phases and what I can eat and work out in these phases.
Speaker 1: So you're you're very practical with yours. Yeah, all right, let's see what we got here. Just caesar salad, the wooden the wooden palette makes the trolley. I was at a restaurant. I saw them do a table side caesar salad with the trolley, and I thought, wouldn't that be fun the family. I have a little caesar salad. Yeah, let's see what else we've got here. A lot of a lot of notes that just don't make any sense. But that's well read them. That's very olive. Oil benefits are in there. Food companies are in there. Oh, do you want to try podcast ideas? We Oh, okay, okay, I know no good, have one by Now let's see what else. Oak and steel just says oak and steel. Don't know why oak and steel very confusing? Uh what else? This is us in the new trend, which is reading for food candle idea. Oh, that's food candles. So I don't know if there are candles that you can eat or candles that smell food. Maybe there's that George's paperwork. Oh, I have found paperwork for Dakota Gypsy too. Food show ideas, packing notes, I have a share those, It says, says charge Speaker and devices. That's your only packing list. Future.
Speaker 2: That's funny.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Future plans.
Speaker 1: Just says future. Then there's one says fish. Oh my god, I caught Alaskan sucky salmon.
Speaker 2: I found one that has all my piercings. Your piercing my left ear my left ear is one lower lobe, two upper loads, and my rook. And then my right ear is my one lower lobe and one upper lobe.
Speaker 1: But you don't know where you're piercing. Are I need a note to direct traffic. I had to tell somebody all my piers And then finally, I don't know what does this mean? Birthday chain smokers, killers.
Speaker 3: It's for something you needed it if you wanted to get a birthday gift for the chance.
Speaker 1: The chain smokers and the killers. Oh my god, I don't know how long that trend's gonna last. Our counternext, we've got them for you. Taylor Swift tickets one minute out