Speaker 1: I have a gum in mom, so get rid of the gum.
Speaker 2: But what if I don't want to hold on?
Speaker 1: Please now? Yeah? No Andy, no Andy? You want to know why why he's so busy? So busy. Welcome Diamond. I'm so this is very exciting because you know what half the fans are like, yes Diamond, the other half for like, no Diamond. So I'm going to go with the half that wants diamond. Wow, and welcome to bull chat.
Speaker 2: Oh hi, this is so exciting. Y like me today?
Speaker 1: No love? Wellay, we're recording this on your birthday. Yes, so that's very exciting. How old are you today, Diamond?
Speaker 2: Twenty nine?
Speaker 1: Still again? Or you're actually twenty.
Speaker 2: T I'm actually twenty nine? What well?
Speaker 1: I mean that's the thing that ladies say, you.
Speaker 2: Know, oh September twelve, nineteen ninety four, seven two am.
Speaker 1: When you ask, when you ask, like you know, some women over forty, you know, how old are you? Twenty nine?
Speaker 2: Again?
Speaker 1: I don't know why the number is twenty nine, never understood that, but it's always twenty nine.
Speaker 2: I would just say thirty and like cap it at thirty.
Speaker 1: Then I guess maybe the twenties sounds better than thirty. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Was your twenty nine better than thirty?
Speaker 1: I don't remember my twenty nine because you know why, it was a long time ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, ancient.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I don't know. So what are you doing today? I mean, obviously I had to stay for a silly meeting in a little while. And what you like, what are you doing for your birthday?
Speaker 2: I'm not staying for it. We have a meeting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, today's the eleven o'clock meeting. That's why I'm catch me, baby, I'm just killing some time here. Well, Andy's see Andy's are you know? Hold on, watch look at this. See Andy's in there. Look how important he is. He's so important. He just he sits in there while people.
Speaker 2: Really not even doing anything. It's sad.
Speaker 1: He's not listen. Yesterday I said, Andrew, we haven't had a bowl chat in two weeks. People are missing it. It's really important. No, I'm not kidding. And so he's like, okay, tomorrow right after the show ten oh one, I'm there. And then he just came in like ten minutes ago. He's like, So the thing is, Elvis has an interview at ten, so I can't do it today. But I'll figure it out. Him figuring it out means no show.
Speaker 2: Never, it's not happening. So as he sits there, yeah, pretends to type on a computer. We'll see that he's not even typing anything. Did you see that.
Speaker 1: Let's watch what he's doing. Okay, So he's on he's searching. I don't even know what he's looking at. I see food. I see some guy in court that I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: That was a good article, I saw that, really, and.
Speaker 1: Then I see like Thomas Jefferson or something on the right, like someone that's on on money. That's old, some old guy. And then now he's on his phone looking at pictures. Look, yeah, he's just looking at pictures on vacations.
Speaker 2: Andrew, he's a fraud.
Speaker 1: He acts very important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he's not doing anything.
Speaker 1: I do love Andrew though. Okay, so, like, can we talk about your jets?
Speaker 2: Yes? Can we talk about the fact then? Okay, so went to the game last night. As we all know by now, Aaron Rodgers season with the Jets is pretty much over. I don't think that they've officially announced it yet, but he has like a torn achilles. I think he only played for like three or four minutes.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, I'm so not a sports guy at all. I very rarely follow sports or whatever. You know, World Series, Sure, super Bowl, I'll watch and I'll eat the dip or whatever. But I actually watched the game yesterday. I watched even the pregame. I watched and the national anthem that cop sag it.
Speaker 2: I missed it.
Speaker 1: You missed it.
Speaker 2: You were in traffic.
Speaker 1: You're in traffic. But I watched almost the whole thing. I did fall asleep and I woke up and it was like it was sixteen sixteen, right, it was a tie time. Yeah, And I went to pee, and you know, because old man me, I get up like twice a night to pow ooh that sucks twice twice usually twice.
Speaker 2: No, that's that's good. Can I curse?
Speaker 1: I try not to.
Speaker 2: You can.
Speaker 1: Well, you're gonna say that's some old man ship. Yeah, okay, that's fine.
Speaker 2: You know me, I got you, so you want to you know that you literally probably got back into the bed and the scoring touchdown happened probably not even a touchdown, was I don't know whatever it's called field goal? It no, it was it was a no you're gonna mess me up. You know what a blitz is.
Speaker 1: I know that it's a thing.
Speaker 2: It's like where they surround the quarterback. I think, sure, I don't Anyway, it was a punt return for a touchdown. Do you know what that means?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: Okay, So you know how, like the game starts and they kicked the ball to ye the other side of the field, yes, and one player catches it and they try to stop them. Okay, So that happened. They kicked the ball and Gibson catches the ball and runs straight into the end zone basically, and he got the touchdown. And because it was overtime, if you score a touchdown, that's it.
Speaker 1: Got it.
Speaker 2: And so you missed like you literally went back to sleep, and it probably happened like two minutes later because it didn't last like that overtime didn't last night.
Speaker 1: I opened my eyes and I heard them say it's all tied up sixteen and uh in overtime, and I was like, oh man, this is great. And I turned over it and that was it. I was out.
Speaker 2: I wanted to leave. I don't want to stay.
Speaker 1: What are you kidding? That's like me leaving because We used to go to the World Series games all the time. The Yankees were always in the World Series in the nineties, so Greg and I would always go. The station would send us there, and I don't remember what year it was, but apparently like game six of one of the years was like the most insane game ever. It was tied and they were gonna whatever, and I'm like, can we please go so we can beat the traffic, And they're like, are you kidding me? And they're like, no, we're not leaving. And I just I left and I got on the subway and I get out of there.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't miss it. I have a problem. I have high anxiety for traffic and sitting and waiting for people and I just can't. So I never stayed at concerts till the end. I never stayed all sporting against events till the end. I just I cause in my brain, I'm like, I gotta get out of here. All these people is getting a mess of people to get out of here, And every once in a while I will if it's something I'm really interested in, I'll stay.
Speaker 2: I should have recorded on our way out, there were so many people. They were chanting the Chance went from like Jets Chance to f Buffalo Chance, and then they tried to unite everybody because people started getting angry. They just started chanting USA, and I was like, Okay, where are we going with this, guys before somebody says the wrong thing, like, let's let's just keep it, Let's just get to the cars, go back to j Ets.
Speaker 1: The problem with MetLife Stadium is there is pretty much zero public transportation. I get it, there's buses there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but are you path The path goes there? The path goes there New Jersey, right, that's what it's called.
Speaker 1: It's in a Jersey Transit. It's a train. I don't regular, it's a regular train, but I don't think. Well, it kind of goes there. But do you know what it's like trying to get on those trains because we went to the Ed Cheran show there and they bring They only run the trains there when there's an event. They don't go there otherwise, so they make special stops there. And at the end of the show, I could not believe that we actually stayed till the end of that show.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 1: I stayed till the end of it.
Speaker 2: We were at the same show.
Speaker 1: That's right, I left. I stayed till the end only because I was in a special parking lot and I knew I could just pull right out. Jealous, I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 2: Where was that last night? I needed that met life call me?
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. It's not so that. That's kind of my thing with big events.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about something?
Speaker 1: Could we take a break first? Because Andrew will yelled that we don't take a break, so we'll be back right after this. No, I played the wrong one. We'll be back right after this, and we're back. You like that.
Speaker 2: It's a stupid I'm obsessed with you.
Speaker 1: No, but he we used to use the stupid man box, you know the.
Speaker 2: Yeah where is that?
Speaker 1: He's too busy? He lent all of them out to his all his other podcasts, and then the one that we used to use for us, none of the sound was loaded in it. And look, I don't want this to be in andrew bitch session, but I think that he's got a lot going on, maybe too much going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know what else he's doing? Now?
Speaker 1: Do you know about the koozy thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It?
Speaker 1: You love it? Oh, you love it so much?
Speaker 2: He I think that I should be paid as a designer. He runs a lot of things by me, and then the next thing, like the things that I like, a month or two later, I see them like is in my hand physically? Yeah, I'm like, I decided that that color would work. Why don't you pay me for my No, my.
Speaker 1: Idea is because he doesn't care. So Kouzi Kings is his company, him with his friend Tommy and Gina from they used to work on the docks. And so what happens is they order these koozies, you know, the beer cooozies that go in the cans to keep them cold. I don't know if they work or not, but they whatever. They have all these fun designs or whatever, and they saw them on Amazon, so they order them from China. So eventually, from China they get to California, and then at that point, from California, they then come to my house.
Speaker 2: Why they come to your house, well, you.
Speaker 1: Know, because they all live in Jersey City and they live in these tiny little apartments and yet they need a warehouse and they just Andrew's like, hey, let me make a proposition. I want you to be the shipping manager for Kozie Kings. So what we're gonna do is We'll just we'll ship them to your house and then you just ship them out. I'm like, that sounds easy enough. So the first time, about twelve boxes came, I was like, okay, that's a lot, it is. He's like, well, you I have to open every box and count all of them inside to make sure that they didn't short us.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I'm like, but it says outside how many are on it. He's like, no, you got to count them just in case. I'm like, okay, So I counted all of them, I labeled them, I brought them over to ups. That was great. The next week, twenty boxes came. The next week, twenty four boxes came. So right now in my garage, I have sixty cases of koozies, no direction, nowhere to send them. And the thing is they come from China, mind you. So half the boxes are destroyed, they're torn up, they're ripped apart, and they want me to open them, count them, fix the boxes, seal them, label them. And I got to say, he's paying me peanuts for it. Yeah, no, Like so I either need a bit of a raise or I just can't do this anymore. And he's also taking me. He should pay me for storage. My kids can't get their bicycles out of my garage. Hello, seriously, So we're gonna have to do a little negotiation.
Speaker 2: Maybe I could negotiate on your behalf and then you could cut me a piece.
Speaker 1: I think you should. I think you should because you know yeah, oh this is where I wanted to Yes, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Go on. Do you know I almost bought season tickets to the Jets?
Speaker 1: I did not know that.
Speaker 2: And do you know how happy I am that I didn't.
Speaker 1: Because now you won't get to see your number eight? Yes, I know, he's number eight. See, I'm following. I'm following, Scott.
Speaker 2: I'm so upset, Like what am I supposed to do? What kind of birthday is this?
Speaker 1: I think it's a good birthday, Diamond. You woke up this morning, albeit tired, Yes, and you got to live another day. And that's that's a gift.
Speaker 2: Oh, praise the Lord.
Speaker 1: You like that? Oh wow?
Speaker 2: So wow, my guy? You know what That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: You see that banner behind us. If you're watching this on YouTube, you can see the serial killer's logo behind us. Cooper made that for us.
Speaker 2: I love Cooper.
Speaker 1: She's very thoughtful, she really is. She noticed that the wall was bare, we had no logo, no signage, and she went and ordered that for me for my birthday.
Speaker 2: She's so sweet, isn't she the nicest?
Speaker 1: She really is a good kid. You know, she's like that kid that has the rough exterior. You know, I'll kick your ass on the outside, but she's very sweet and thoughtful, uh and kind on the inside.
Speaker 2: Oh, Cooper, does she listen to this? Yeah? No, Okay, well one day she will, Hey Cooper, if she sees it, like.
Speaker 1: If she's just a clip of it on YouTube, then she'll she'll go ahead and watch it. But I don't know. And I love the fact that she's like still my little buddy. You know, she likes to do things with me. I don't know how long that's going to last, but I'm holding on to it as long as humanly possible.
Speaker 2: It'll last forever.
Speaker 1: But you're still like, you still love your daddy likes.
Speaker 2: To work every morning. It's like our bonding time.
Speaker 1: But do you guys like go to the mall like hold hands?
Speaker 2: No, But we are going we are. We have a few things planned this year. We're going on Saturday, we're going to see or on Sunday we're going to Dallas to see the Jets play the Cowboys.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: And then in November, we just booked a trip to go to Boulder, Colorado to see.
Speaker 1: Your old roommates. No back and Boulder, stop it. Sorry.
Speaker 2: I'm happy that I knew exactly what we were talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm happy.
Speaker 2: I'm happy We're going to a college football game there o November. So yeah, it's our thing. You know, he's so cute.
Speaker 1: That's good. I like that. I really, I really do like Daddy's little girl. It's my favorite. I have two girls. But you know Ashley is you know, she's a teenager now. Yeah, so she's too cool for the room and you know, I'm not cool anymore.
Speaker 2: She'll have a moment, I know.
Speaker 1: That's what I hear. I hear they kind of like are distant for a minute and then they come back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so is that how you are?
Speaker 1: But you never went away or did you? And like when you're fifteen, sixteen, seventeen, you're like shut up, down alone. Yeah, just give me money, take me places.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But then I also like the winter months are really cold, and I want him to drive me everywhere.
Speaker 1: So well, I mean, we're a year and a half. I was gonna say, but we're like, we're a year and a half away from Ashley driving, and I like scares the hell out of me. Why independence scares me?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: I don't know, because you know, just kind of coming and going as you please and parents worry. Yeah, you know, like I get I get nervous when she's out and about.
Speaker 2: My mom still texts me like, did you get where you're going? I'm like, oh please, But I get it.
Speaker 1: I know I want I want them to check in when they are going somewhere and when they get there. But you know, now we have life three sixty so we can just say, oh, they're there.
Speaker 2: That's kind of creepy now it is creepy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you know, I get a notification when they arrive at home and when they leave home, when they get to school, and when they leave school.
Speaker 2: I don't really like that one. Do they know?
Speaker 1: They know that they know because they shut it off every once in a while, like, uh, turn that back on, not un till you're eighteen and out of the house. Really what?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, fine.
Speaker 1: I mean but I mean, look, when we were kids, we'd probably figure out some way around it. We leave the phone somewhere so we think that they're there. Yeah, and like go somewhere with their friends, and you know, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what are you going to do? Oh? Never mind, I don't even want to think about that.
Speaker 1: I don't want to think about it either. Gee, it's tough. It's tough having girls, Diamond, you have no idea. You have no idea what you did to your parents? None?
Speaker 2: Oh, I made their lives so much better? Are you kidding? Well?
Speaker 1: I agree they are, but you also made them incredibly nervous and full of anxiety.
Speaker 2: Wow? Do you like my lashes?
Speaker 1: I do? Are they real? Is your hair real? Is anything on you? Reel?
Speaker 2: Cut me? Bad? Bitch? Oh? Can I curse? Sorry?
Speaker 1: Whatever?
Speaker 2: Are you gonna beat that out? No?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna beat it out because we said the other word earlier. So whatever. On Serial Killers, we try not to curse at all, because you know, that's wholesome, family friendly. This one, everyone said, yes it is.
Speaker 2: You guys are throwing up cereal that you don't like and stuff like that. That's not wholesome.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't do it on purpose. If you ate something that was completely nauseating, you would throw up or at least gag or spit it out or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, please, okay, you know what what? Oh?
Speaker 1: I hear people are laughing in there. This is so not soundproof, this whole bill. I don't know what they did here, but they did not build it properly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: You just said, you know what, what, m.
Speaker 2: You should do hot cereals like oatmeals. Yeah, I think cream of wheat.
Speaker 1: We could maybe do that here. Oh can you do you? Can you eat oreos?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh? I brought those back from Mexico.
Speaker 2: I don't want that.
Speaker 1: They're lime creams.
Speaker 2: Did you try them?
Speaker 1: I did try them. I only ate the cream though, because you know, I don't eat the cookies, so I licked the cream out of it and it wasn't bad. It has like little lime crystals in it. But my favorite, my favorite thing about the products. There's a lot of things wrong with you, I know, a lot the thing that I love about food in Mexico. Like, if you're watching this, you can see like they have little stop sign hexagon shaped things on there. It's like so many calories, so much sugar, so much saturated fat, so much sodium, You're gonna die.
Speaker 2: No, but that's insane.
Speaker 1: I mean I can read Spanish, so I know what that says.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you can't read Spanish.
Speaker 1: I can that. Just so many calories. That says excessive calories, so many calories. It's excesso calorie us and asukans. I mean sugar, so much sugar, grassauce, that's fat, saturata, saturated sodio that sugar, that's salt.
Speaker 2: Where did you learn Spanish?
Speaker 1: I took Spanish in school for many years and it stuck with me. My kids were like semi impressment because we were in Mexico two weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Oh God, here we go. What go ahead?
Speaker 1: Well, I was able to negotiate with the people. They told me how much it was for because Cooper gets she Cooper loves to get her air braided. Doesn't that destroy your hair? Doesn't it mess your hair up a little bit? It's so tight they tear it.
Speaker 2: No, it's it's everybody's hair is different. It depends on the texture, so it's weird. I can't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she wanted to get it done. And they're like twenty five dollars and I was like banth Ding's like yeah, bath day and they're like okay. So I got them down five dollars. And then the next time when she got the thing in her hair, I know what they're saying like that. I could hear them talking back and forth with each other like this stupid gringo. We're going to get them for everything that he can, you know, and and I'm like, no, I'll give you ten dollars for that. Because they did. They both got little henna tattoos on their hand too, which kind of scared me. Why, I don't know. Ashley's heart looked like it looked like a like a devil, like it was weird. It was a little hard, but it was all crooked and it was just it was very strange. And it was like in a back alley. They take you into the back alleys and with the dirty stuff. I didn't like that. So, you well, we were on the beach, okay, because you know, whenever anytime we go away, Cooper always finds the woman on the beach that does the braids. You know, She's like, I want to get braids. I'm like, fine, so this time we were kind. We went to Plyodol Karmen this time. Normally we go to Cantcuon and that stuff is everywhere. So we went to Plodel Carmen, which is a bit more subdued. They don't have all the lunacy on the beach with everyone trying to sell you crap. So is out it's further down.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So the kids wanted to go jet skiing. So there was a guy there that did jet skis and so I said to him, do you know you have a Are there any hair braiding people? He's like, come back in thirty minutes, he said, train down minutos and I understood what he said.
Speaker 2: You know, so you are killing me.
Speaker 1: So I went back there in Trenton Menutas and he said, I coming Trenta, Trenta, trent trente whatever. So I went back there and the guy's like, all right, follow me. He's like banga, yeah, He's like he's like over there. J So I followed him up this thing and there's all like trash and everything up these little stairwells.
Speaker 2: You followed up a man with your daughters.
Speaker 1: But the thing is, are you thinking yes? Because it was right next to Senior Frogs, so there was a lot of people there. It wasn't first of all, this was a jankeity senior frog You've been to senior Frogs?
Speaker 2: Right? Have I been to Senior Frogs? I got up on the bar and took the mic from the.
Speaker 1: MC love it. Which one did you go to?
Speaker 2: Oh? It was in the Bahamas?
Speaker 1: Okay, because what we used to love the one at Cantcu and then they closed it and they moved it and it's smaller now whatever. But this was like a jankity one on the beach. It was really weird. I took my kids there for lunch and they're like, what is this place?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Because they do all kinds of wacky weird stuff and the balloons and the heads and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Anyway, man, what a time.
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh I missed those days.
Speaker 2: Ashley is almost a few years away from being able to turn up at Senior Frogs. How do you feel about that?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean their their senior trip is in the Bahamas. Oh she's going to be eighteen, she'll be seventeen. Yeah, they don't care. In other countries. Is not age means nothing.
Speaker 2: Please.
Speaker 1: We went we went to our senior trip where most of us were seventeen. They fed us all drinks NonStop. You go, I don't even know if the place is there. It was in the Bahamas. I I don't know what it was, but like, okay, so this is nineteen ninety three. Yeah, it's about fifty or sixty kids.
Speaker 2: You know, that was almost thirty years ago.
Speaker 1: I know my thirty it was my thirtieth. Reunion is in October. Isn't that insane?
Speaker 2: I almost said that sucks, But that's a good thing.
Speaker 1: First of all, I'm in the middle of three stories. Oh sorry, no, it's okay. So it was like sixty kids, not one chaperone. There were no parents, no teachers, no nothing. One of the moms set the whole thing up. We just had to pay her, like, you know, eight hundred thousand dollars whatever it is, yes, and we all just went. Nobody was watching us, and it was crazy now thinking about that, because that would never happen now. Our parents were just like, okay, I have fun. No, here you are at the airport. Take care now, we'll see you on the other end.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: And we all made it back alive, thankfully, But okay, so no, No, I just that's the first time I ever had a hurricane. Anybody could never drink that one. I don't know whatever that drink was sugary.
Speaker 2: Anybody can't come back with a kid.
Speaker 1: No one came back with a kid. There was really there were no incidents, which I thought was crazy. I mean, one kid passed out when night, you know, we put his hand in you know, all kinds of crap. But other than that, I think, no, it was it was successful, But I just don't think that that could happen nowadays. Times are different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, you know, lock it down chaperones everywhere. On my senior trip, they put tape on the door.
Speaker 1: Yep, they do that.
Speaker 2: They do that now, good because what the hell do you never mind, let's not even go there, Scott.
Speaker 1: But can't you like pay a hotel worker to just put the tape back on after you leave it and come back.
Speaker 2: I mean, I guess if they'll do it, I don't do you think they.
Speaker 1: I feel like they do that for younger like Cooper when she does overnights with camp they do the tape thing. Yeah, but is this someone walking up and down the hallway checking the tape all night long, you know.
Speaker 2: But still I don't like that. No, the chaperones are supposed to walk down the hallway in the morning and if the tape is missing.
Speaker 1: Or broken, okay, well I would find some like crooked security guard like, dude, here's twenty bucks. I'm going back in the room. Can you just reaffix the tape for me? And you know, if you're saying other country, they'll be like yeah, whatever, now they'd be like fifty.
Speaker 2: No because no, because guess what if something happens at their establishment, they're going to be scared that they're going to get in trouble.
Speaker 1: These days, there's always shady people. Everybody has their price just saying.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what's yours?
Speaker 1: Kids find a way around things?
Speaker 2: What's your price for what to put tape on one of these doors.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the circumstances are. I don't know. It's just like, okay, so Cooper was saying to me yesterday she watching all these tik tak talk things, and you know, some kid was like, okay, how much to fall backwards with the bungeee thing whatever? And Cooper's like, how much would it take fee to do that? You know, like off a bridge backwards out no way. And I told her, She said, would you do it for a million dollars? I say yes, I mean, because that's something that I would never do. I'm not an adventurous person like that.
Speaker 2: A million dollars? Are we talking about text?
Speaker 1: I know, I asked her. She says, context, so it's one hundred bucks a million bucks cash money in the suitcase.
Speaker 2: I don't know you would, I'm too scared.
Speaker 1: I'm scared.
Speaker 2: Also, i'd probably pass out the videos of people where they pass out and wake back.
Speaker 1: Up, that's fine, I don't I would probably have a heart attack and die.
Speaker 2: Pushed me off, and then once I got back, I'd have to try to fight whoever did it, because I just like, you know, I'd like.
Speaker 1: You know, but you'd have a suitcase full of cash.
Speaker 2: I made.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: Remember that episode of Fresh Prince of bel Air where Hillary's uh boyfriend at the time on TV. No, he was on TV. No, he was on TV. He was like an anchor on the news or something like that, and he they set up like a bungee jumping thing and he like went to jump, and he right before he jumped, he was like, Hillary will you marry me and then jumped and he died. What.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't remember that. I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 2: Look out watching it on TV with everybody. She didn't realize what happened, and she was the only one who didn't realize what happened.
Speaker 1: It was on live TV. I have to watch. I've been starting to watch all these old shows again because they keep popping up on Antenna TV and me TV and all these weird random child's. Oh my god, Oh my god. I was watching two two seven the other day, No Place Home, Yes, and Olivia from Sesame Street and Florence Henderson from The Jeffersons. Oh, I know her, Yes, not Florence Henderson. I'm sorry, Florence. Not Florence Henderson, but Florence and the Jeffersons.
Speaker 2: I don't know her real name. You know. That's Lenny Kravitz's mom.
Speaker 1: I no, she's the one from the Jefferson's. She's the one that was married to Tom. That's Lenny Kravitz's mom, the mother No Weezy's best friend Tom.
Speaker 2: Oh, I thought it was the I thought it was Janie, the one.
Speaker 1: Who cleaned No, no, no, no, no, no, that's Florence, Florence. She's still live. I think she's really.
Speaker 2: For she is you just farted? No, but I'm about to No, don't my stomach.
Speaker 1: Please don't. Yeah, but no. Yeah, that's Nny Kravitz's mom. She she was on jeff The Jeffersons and she I can't think of her name. It was Tom and blah blah blah. Willis the hell was her name? Whatever? But anyway, so I've been watching all these her face I'm back into two two seven now and all these old shows. What about good times love good times?
Speaker 2: Damn? Do you remember the episode when Jana Jackson was getting beat No, but her mom her mom was like abusive.
Speaker 1: All right, and then she started living with with what's her name?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she ant across that she like she had like a mark on her or something like that. I remember, like I watched it and I was like, this is the most dramatic episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: TV used to be really dramatic. Ry.
Speaker 1: And then Penny went over to she was Penny on Yeah, and then she went over to Different Strokes and she was Charlene. She was Willis's girlfriend. Did you know that about that Charlene or Charmaine Charlene. Charlene, I don't know.
Speaker 2: But I do remember her being on that Wow black TV.
Speaker 1: Damn right, I did Wow because there was a white guy in it too. So who mister Drummond? What mister Drummond on on on different strokes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Kimberly watched that so much? Why didn't you watch them Blackish?
Speaker 1: I did watch Blackish for a while. I didn't love it. I watched it for a couple of seasons. I was like, and then they put mixed dish and all those other issues, and I was.
Speaker 2: Like, Gish wasn't bad that first season of Grownish, but I thought it was too much. Yeah, you're right, Okay, yeah, you know what do you watch Abbot?
Speaker 1: I don't. I gotta be honest with you. I do not watch a lot of television right now.
Speaker 2: You've got to watch Abbot.
Speaker 1: I really don't Abbot Elementary? Yeah, yes, I watched it for a little while. Okay, okay, yeah that was That was on Goldburg Night.
Speaker 2: Yea, so funny.
Speaker 1: Do you watch The Wonder Years?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: You give it up?
Speaker 2: You want look at Andrew turning around and looking at us? Mind your business?
Speaker 1: What's he doing looking at pretending to be we searching for some some book there exactly. I love The Wonder Years. They just they used it as like a summer mid season replacement. I really hope it continues because I really like it.
Speaker 2: No, the Wonder Years scared me when the original what was the one The girl's name.
Speaker 1: Winnie, Winnie Cooper, Whinnie's we used to call Cooper Winny Cooper when she was little.
Speaker 2: Really, when Winnie's brother died and he came back as like a ghost.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that. I don't remember that.
Speaker 2: I will never watch that show.
Speaker 1: Everybody loved Winnie Cooper. I'm like, really good, yeah, really pretty. When her and Fred Savage had their first kiss there, that was like all the rage.
Speaker 2: Really, I don't wait, it was that the seventies. Yeah, No, honestly, it was it.
Speaker 1: Really No, it's probably like, I don't know, eighty eight.
Speaker 2: Maybe The Wonder Years was on in eighty eight. I thought it was a seventies show.
Speaker 1: No, it was. It was a show about the sixties. But it was on in the I think it was the late eighties. I was a kid, So yeah, it was probably like eighty eight.
Speaker 2: We need a show about the nineties. Where's that that nineties.
Speaker 1: Show that was not very good.
Speaker 2: I didn't watch it at all.
Speaker 1: Plus wasn't it was what's his name in it? The one that just went to jail, Masterson?
Speaker 2: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: His name was he. I don't think he came back for that because he was in legal ready at the time, but most of the other ones came back. It was. I watched it for a second. That's where that where's that jacket?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 2: Oh god, please, I got the.
Speaker 1: Ninety show jacket? Would you that when the show came out, they sent us these boxes of all this crap.
Speaker 2: Why didn't they send it to me sitting here?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I love a Jean jacket.
Speaker 1: You know something, We don't get stuff here anymore. Something's going on. Somebody's taking our things. Yeah, I think that all these promotion companies that used to send us stuff down at the other building never change the address and it doesn't get forwarded. And we used to see boxes of stuff all over the place all the time from all these shows and movies and and all this stuff. We don't get anything anymore.
Speaker 2: Anything. But also, I mean, think about the things that we packed up to bring here or to have shipped here and they know a.
Speaker 1: Lot of it didn't show, so like, where is it? I get that.
Speaker 2: I had to rebuild my entire like desk. You know how you have things and you're like that was on my desk. This was on my desk. I had to start bringing new things in. It's weird.
Speaker 1: I I'm still missing a bunch of stuff is missing.
Speaker 2: Fisting sign things that you're missing missing because this is this is a lot in here home.
Speaker 1: I'm with you. I really need to fix this place. Well. Elvis told me that I can get shelving for the cereal. I don't know if I'm going to or not, but I don't. I just don't know what to do with it.
Speaker 2: I don't why would you get shelving because I.
Speaker 1: Want to make it look nice. I want shelves. Maybe I'll build something underneath that table. I don't know what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 2: Ye make sure you don't get rid of the refrigerator.
Speaker 1: I know we're getting a new one.
Speaker 2: Oh good, Oh and it'll be cold.
Speaker 1: It will be cold because we're being sponsored. I can't tell you, but a milk company is coming on board finally after all this time, and they're providing us with a refrigerator for their milk. I'm very excited.
Speaker 2: I like that, very excited to make sure you keep it cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also here's a preview for Monday. Is it happening Monday? I think Monday is going to be our Halloween episode and Danielle will be joining us because all the Halloween cereals are in stores now, so I want to let you know which one's to buy and which one's not to buy.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, you do it a little bit earlier. You thought about that.
Speaker 1: I did, Scott, you.
Speaker 2: Are You're a machine.
Speaker 1: But I just want to go back just for a second, because people are going to be saying, what happened to the alley? You never told us? So the guy let us. The guy let us from the beach up the side stairs of where Senor Frogs was, and then we walked down. I'm like okay. And then it wound up after we went through the shady alley, it wound up being the shopping area. So it was like Fifth Avenue I think it was called, and it was all like, you know, it was like jankeity shop, jankity shop, little tent jankity shop, and then like a nice store and a nice restaurant and it was it was weird. It was a weird. It was a weird mix of all these like trinket stands and then like restaurants and bars. Yeah, so he took us to the Jankeity trinket stand and there was a lady there sitting on the thing with the with the head on the stick with the braids, you know, so you know what they do. And so Cooper got her half head braided and the little beads and whatever. She was very very happy. Yes, So she became friends with these people and every night we would go back and she would get some other crap from them.
Speaker 2: And she sat through it like it didn't hurt.
Speaker 1: She sat through it like a champ. It did hurt. And the thing is like when we try to brush her hair in the house, she screams bloody murder, punches you and like you're pulling my hair. Stop pulling my hair. But when she's getting something done that she wants done and we're paying for, you know, she's like she just sits there and she's look good and she bears it, you know, good for.
Speaker 2: Her, My girl, Cooper, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, she's my little buddy. Anyway, diamond dude, half an hour. Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: Oh wow. I was only supposed to give you fifteen minutes of my time.
Speaker 1: Because if it weren't for you, our listeners would have nothing today.
Speaker 2: So think about that, listeners when you say you don't.
Speaker 1: Want to hear from me, Yeah, thanks for nothing. Andrew, what's he Look? He's typing a letter in there. Look at him, Look at him, Look at him. He's playing on his phone. I wish can you text him like you're really busy, Just text him, text him, text him and say, you're so you're so busy right now? I see you're so busy. He's he's he's watching me, he's watching me mouth my words, and he's so angry. He's like, I just heard him say, I'm recording. I'm recording. I'm recording right now, I'm recording.
Speaker 2: I just text him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's going to turn around any second in his anger around when he turns around.
Speaker 2: Let's see he texted me saying, here we go.
Speaker 1: Look look yeah, look he's so so busy, like he's so so angry and so busy. Come on, Andrew, turned around. Stop wiping the boogers out of your eyes. Turn around turn around. So busy he can't.
Speaker 2: Okay, there he goes.
Speaker 1: Look look he's so busy, so busy, not busy at all. Anyway, Thank you for listening to bowl Chat. It's been a wonderful time, Diamond. Thank you for sitting in. Much appreciated. Yes, we follow all our socials at serial Killers PC. That's the podcast where we eat cereal, we talk about it, and we'll have an all new one on Monday with my guest Danielle because I'm sure Andrew won't be here again. And yeah, check out the website serial KILLERSPC dot com. You can see all the cereals that we reviewed. And please follow Diamond at Diamond Sincere. Hey you could check her out there. Thanks. All right, Oh, until we see you next time. Say clink, Diamond, clink. That was great.
Speaker 2: I didn't really like that part.