Speaker 1: A ladies, gentlemen, welcome to another episode of Busting with the Boys. My name is Tila Lawan. To my right is a very handsome Will Compton. This is episode two eight.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: The football season's over, but that does not mean we're gonna stop rooting for our favorite team, and that team is the Chevy and it's franchise players. The Silverado a truck with unstoppable grit and determination. According to JD Power, Jevy trucks have earned more New Vehicle awards than any other brand, and that is some serious hardware. Head over to Chevy dot com to learn more. Silverado as strong and dependable as the people who drive them. For Jdpower twenty twenty two US award information, visit jdpower dot com slash Awards. You can see it in Will's face a little bit. If you point back the camera back at Jack McPherson, you can see it. And then, although I'm speaking fast and my energy seems high, we're a little bit on e boys because we're from Thursday to Sunday. The boys were out in Las Vegas, Nevada for some UFC, some a little bit of gambling with the boys, a little bit of power and a whole lot of networking. Now, I will give Will and I some flowers here. Not a lot of gentlemen in their early thirties, for Will, mid thirties, are gonna go to Las Vegas, spend business time working, grinding and not have one sip of alcohol. And these two gentlemen you're staring at right now did just that. Now, please go to Jack mcfeers and this man. Not a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Zooming on his face, zooming on his face.
Speaker 1: Not a lot of people could go to Las Vegas, get about four hours total in sleep and still show up to work on Monday, smoothie in hand, knowing the grinders upon him this evening when he goes to get his workout, you know he's gonna be there because it's get jacked. Twenty twenty three. The boys fucking did it. And if I'm gonna speak for the whole crew here, you guys interject if you'd like, there's no way that we can could have possibly gone better.
Speaker 3: William No, the weekend was phenomenal, the UFC whole crew, the way they hosted, the boys rolled out the red carpetfore US five star treatment. I'm talking dude, meeting Paul Craig, meeting Forrest Griffin, meeting.
Speaker 2: All the big dogs at UFC.
Speaker 3: Man, it was a dude, it was an experience like you that I will remember forever.
Speaker 2: Like we're hitting the pad.
Speaker 3: We're like doing the slat pad, measuring the output and everything and then doing the punching and all that stuff for content. When you have a one of the big time agents audio tar, he reps Connor McGregor, whop. He reps a lot of guys in that space. He's watching us. You got about twenty people standing around watching us. Paul Craig basically inserts himself and starts swinging with us. And at the time, like I'm not as privy to the UFC rosters as I was back when it was Rampage, Forest Griffin and all those boys. Paul Craig comes up and starts swinging with us and measuring it all. He's got this awesome Scottish accent. Yeah, he sounded cool. Just a badass dude. And then he takes us into the octagon. We get to do some face offs and like then he's teaching me to do a triangle triangle choke, like he's rolling around a little bit.
Speaker 2: It was just fucking awesome. Then you go to the perform Mass Institute.
Speaker 3: We're measuring our output on forest plates, seeing like which whims which limb is weaker than the other. I'm jumping trying to like, you know, do like a little mini combine.
Speaker 2: Just I'm like in a.
Speaker 1: Full sweat by the end of that first day, I need a lot of ass sweat in the butt.
Speaker 2: It was awesome.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: We did fucking Friday with Dana. Dana was all time miss Crew, Marty Skip Matt. They were a blast. I et some of the best ty food in my life that weekend. Like, it was all around, and we did We didn't drink. You wish we could have got a little bit more sleep because you know, them hotels are just pumping in the auction. Next thing you know, we're out there game. But it's like in the morning. Yeah, but it was all time in and power Slap itself was incredible.
Speaker 1: And I feel like every single night it was like hey, every single day when we woke up, like hey, early night tonight, let's make sure get it early night in, get the juice backflow, and let's not get back to Nashville.
Speaker 2: Feeling like we need a vacation. Now.
Speaker 1: Luckily the alcohol didn't it wasn't consumed, so we feel a little bit better. But damn I got back yesterday like noon, and I was like, I felt I got myself a little cat napped with my kids. I felt like clock it was. I was fighting and grinding on Sunday. Tell me and I keep my composure.
Speaker 3: The Daylight Saving spring Ford almost took our lives us up, dude, almost took our lives.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: We got to fucking move on from that. Let's move on from daylight savings. It's such a ridiculous concept at this point, so much technology and shit. Now with the farmers, they don't need it. I'm not a farmer. They don't fucking need it, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm with JP's vibe, like we just got to take a stand as as as a people and just not set our not change our clocks back.
Speaker 2: No, we are not doing this right.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna start moving just because you guys change the Apple I phone, like set the time back so you keep the time the same.
Speaker 1: Don't you guys do that in Arizona. Yeah, there's no Daylight savings in Arizona. I don't even know about Daylight Savings. Still got to Michigan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need the whole country needs to be operating on Arizona. Yeah, Arizona really fucking did it right. Dude.
Speaker 1: If if you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything. This is our opportunity to stand up against the people of this fucking Daylight Savings thing. I believe something is going on in the Congress of the Center or something like that where they're actually trying to do something like that. So shout out to people up top getting something serious done because we need that figured out for all of us. Going back to Vegas real quick. I'm not gonna get too much into it because there will be a video coming out.
Speaker 3: Well you can tease now, I will tease you want to get too much into it, you gotta give surface, So you gotta get a look into the cookie job.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you a look at or I'm gonna verbally tell you what I believe was not filmed. And what was not filmed is Thursday afternoon, we literally fly in the earliest flight I've ever been in my entire life. It was a five point fifteen am flight from Nashville Tennessee to Las Vegas. We get there, it's a full fucking day of the whole time. We get to uh the UFC complex. They have fucking Fridays. They're filming on Thursday and then they're it's gonna come out Friday. That whole type of thing. Dan is there and your boys. Got a credit line.
Speaker 2: I got.
Speaker 1: I got a pretty hefty credit line. Because I'm not gonna tell you guys the credit line, just know that it's six figures and it's it's high, Okay. The reason why if the credit line is not because I'm a massive gambler. It's one of those I'd rather not have money in my pocket and you get a nice room. Things are camped, and I do like to gamble. However, the most money I've ever put down on a bet in my entire life was two thousand dollars, and that was when I was up massively and I was really trying to push. Ended up losing that weekend. By the way, if you're wondering Dana White walks in, it's great to see him at this point.
Speaker 2: We have a rapport.
Speaker 1: He was at the super Bowl with us, and it seems like we've been boys forever. At that point, we're hanging out and everything. I pull him to decide. At one point, I say, Dana, I've heard about your gambling. I've heard that you're kicked out of some casinos. I got myself a little credit line, and I was wondering if you can give me some tips. Before I could say I was wondering if you can give me some tips, his eyes lit up, as if his forehead vanished, and it was all just eyes from the cheek up intensity.
Speaker 2: It wasn't an incitement.
Speaker 1: He looks at me and says, what's your credit line? I go, uh, it's X y Z that number, hefty number. He looks at me and goes, tonight, what do you do tonight? Are you guys going what are you guys going out? And I was like, no, I'm not, We're not going on. He goes, tonight, you and me we're gambling and we're going, we're fucking And then he gives me this speech.
Speaker 2: Is when Will walks up, he goes where he goes, where you're staying, Where you're staying. He goes, I'll be there. Yeah. I'm like, well, let me make a couple of calls.
Speaker 1: He goes let me make a couple calls. You do know whatt better yet, Let's get dinner. So he gets on his phone, he disappears. I'm fucking scared for my life. We do the fucking Friday five minute thing. We finished fucking Friday, and I literally say to Will, hey, the whole time we were doing that, I was not present so because I was so focused on what Dana just said to me, and I'm low key scared. While I'm finishing that sentence, he walks back up. He goes Red Rocks Tonight, we're gonna go you guys like ty food. Will chimes in, I love type videos. I'm gonna blow your dick off his words. That's what fucking Dana said. I'm gonna blow your dick off. So now I'm kind of freaking out. We're kind of have a bit of a deal. We go through a little more of they're giving us a tour at the PI, which is the Performance Institute. We head over to Apex where they're gonna film The Power Slap and everything, and Dana is there, Mark Wahlberg is there, The Power Slap guys are there, and our King is on his way. I pulled Danias out again and go, hey, let me just tell you real quick. I don't want to gamble like that. So what's the deal. Like you and I sit down together. He goes, no, no, no, no, you're gonna gamble by yourself. The odds are better, blah blah blah. Starts really just telling me, like how this game's gonna work. He goes, you gotta figure out your number. What do you want to win? We're going after that and we fucking ride. We goes, we're going to war. You and I are going to war against these people and we're taking everything they have. Gives me this fucking David Goggains Jocko Willing like Joe Rogan type of motivational speech. We're I'm fired up, but the fear is also overwhelming. The fired up in this I'm because he's like he's he's like, you're betting big, Like it's all gonna happen within ten minutes. Like we're not gonna sit there and you're gonna bleed your money. Like he's like, that's what happens. He's like, you're we're going there to fucking win, so you gotta bet big. And he's like kind of giving me the breakdown. Before I could even finish, he goes there he is, and around the corner. Literally the oxygen was sucked out of the room, as if we were in some sort of vacuum. Just the pressure in the room. Around the corner comes him as Bulah. This man waddles his way up the stairs onto the stage of the Power Slap League where the power Slap finale will be filmed with. There will be a belt given to these individuals. We got a band of misfits in the corner who are fighting for a ten thousand dollars purse, and he stands there. No one says a whole lot, and it's just him. Doesn't speak a lick of English, has Bulah, and he's just looking at everybody with the confidence only a god would have. Mark Wahlberg walks up to him, hits him with an Aslama Lakan, which I fought was very smooth. Then as Bulla we start to watch has Bullah as they picked him up and put him on a chair to slap all the power Slap guys over and over. It was an electric time. Now that evening we go to dinner. It's a great time. We got the bust and crew. We got Data and his crew. It's a long table, foods flying out. Don't like to use this, don't let to say this a lot. It is the best high food I've ever had in my entire life. It was fantastic. As dinner's ending, he goes, are you ready? I look back, I'm like, ah yeah. And here we start walking our whole crew. We've got about ten people rolling with us. We walk at the restaurant we're eating in is in the is in the red rocks. We walk out the restaurant doors. Waiting for me are two gentlemen in suits. One man named Joe bald head, full beard, great personality, a smile on his face. Mister Lawan, great to see you. We've been texting if you would follow me please. We walk take a hard left into the high roller room and I think to myself, okay, public area, very well lit. I'm gonna be okay. We go past the high roller room through doors. In there there are two tables. I turned to my right. There are five people standing there. Don't know their names, and at that point in time, I was not interested in knowing any of their names. From then on, I bet by my myself and I will wait until this video comes out for the rest of you to see it.
Speaker 2: But my god, was it one of.
Speaker 1: The scariest and most exhilarating experiences of my entire life.
Speaker 2: It was nuts.
Speaker 3: It was wild, bro, it was nuts. We were getting hyper. Oh fuck, hey, hey, stop count that again.
Speaker 2: Count?
Speaker 3: You know how it is in blackjack. They start flipping on the cars, they start flipping them cars. They grab my man's chips and pull it in. I go, hey, got those numbers again. Some don't look right, Like god, it's twenty two. I was like, all right, all right, we lost that one. We lost that one. Hey, bounce back.
Speaker 1: Though, I'll I gambled for about fifteen minutes day and gamble for about three and a half hours.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah. I had to chime in and get to auber. I'll say, hey, it's time to go to sleep. It's time to go to sleep. My body, my low back was hurting at that point, always sore as fuck. My bicep, the bottom half of my bicep is still sore as fuck from slapping, from slapping the pad, from throwing the right hooks at the pad, and then like uh uh, Paul Craig PC. He was showing the old you know, throwing your hips in for the over under. Something in my little back I did when you guys kind of called a little bit you know what I mean, it looks it feels like it looks moot, because it was like, oh, you look cool doing it, and I was like, fuck, man, I'm in I think something happened when the first time I had heard my back bad was when we were fucking cock fighting in the pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the the you know last summer. Yeah, when you bodied me. Yeah, you and that's when you know you were fucking a beefy boy. Yeah, you were a beefy boy.
Speaker 3: And I was fucking hurt and it was kind of like the same movement and I felt something, so I wasn't I was in a lot of pain. Like I woke up the next morning like fuck yeah, it was a bit of it. It had to get some stretching going on when you were doing that with is it. Paul Craig Craig, Paul Craig.
Speaker 1: I saw you using the low back and stuff, and I thought to myself, man, my boy might be in trouble, because I know it's been a recurring issue for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like when it gets slightly a bit healthy, I bust my nut and I started just going crazy about you know what I mean, And then of course I put myself on again. And that's usually that's that's the cycle. That's a vicious cycle. It's like, oh, I'm healthy, I'm good to go. Boom, something happens now. I don't know if we should go into Vegas any anymore. We have a vlogs coming out that you guys are gonna be able to enjoy.
Speaker 1: To get more of a visual experience on YouTube, would you like to transition maybe for NFL news or even show.
Speaker 3: We can do that, but before we do tomorrow. You're listening to this on Tuesday. Tomorrow, Wednesday, we will be at Tin Roof in Columbia, South Carolina, and there's.
Speaker 2: Still tickets available if you are well.
Speaker 3: We're living just Jack over there, just Clavin, there's still tickets available. Like, all of our tickets are up, all of them are live. Every school we're going to, Ohio, State, Texas, UH, Colorado, l s U. All the tickets should be available on the site. There'll be a link in the bayo or a link in the description that you can click on buy those up. We will be there tomorrow bringing the fucking noise we can. Uh, we can transition to some NFL news because there's a lot of shit going on, so should happen right now?
Speaker 1: First, off the top of my head, in NFL news, Jalen Ramsey has been traded from the La Rams to Miami Dolphins. A lot of people are saying that LA got the shaft on that deal.
Speaker 2: Your thoughts, William, can you bring up can you bring up what? Uh? It's a third round and a tight end.
Speaker 3: I think like if my if LA was trying to trade Jalen, right, you kind of get an idea what the market was for Jalen. It was a third round pick and then a tight end that everybody's out there chirping, but yeah, everybody, everybody.
Speaker 2: The assumption is that LA lost a deal.
Speaker 3: Like at the end of the day, it seems like they were trying to offload Jalen so that that way they could get some draft capital and maybe potentially, I guess, feel a need for a tight end. My thoughts are, like, you know, I think I think you see the name Jalen Ramsey and you just think boom, they just got the most. They got one of the best corners in the game. Yeah, Jalen can still very much be one of the best corners in the game, but he had a very up and down year.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite players to watch in the game, his.
Speaker 3: Physicality, the dog that he has in him when he's trying to violently hit guys, jump routes and everything else. But it'll be interesting to see he's gonna be Mitch you met up a good point earlier. He's gonna be the two corner behind who is then Exavier Xavien Howard. That's right, I had that. I said Xavier, no disrespect Exavien Xavien Howard, who is a dog in Miami. But you know, at the end of the day, it seemed like they're trying to offload Jalen, And if that's the market for Jalen, then it's like, hey, we're gonna get what we can as his way on because it's not like Jalen a player like Jalen. I don't mean this disrespectfully, it's not like he's going to continue to ascend and be the corner that he once was. Like corners, I feel like it's one of those things like once you you have more of a shorter window of that greatness. And I don't think Jalen will continue to be the corner that he was as he won the super Bowl, because when you're Jaalen, it's you think this you got a massive bag. Didn't he get paid twice even with the LA you get two fat bags. You've won a super Bowl, you are an all pro corner. You've won all there is to win. You're a fame, and you made it more of a You built on your brand even more out in LA. Now you're going to Miami. Like he loves the idea of this stuff off the field in my opinion to where it's like I don't think he will be that dog that everyone thinks that he is getting uh to kind of say like he's on the back nine of his career.
Speaker 1: He's probably in the back nine of his career. I can probably agree with you on that. But a third round pick and it was a Hunter Long. No disrespect to Hunter Long, I don't I don't know who Hunter Long is. I'm not even trying to I'm not trying to be rude, but like a third round pick for a guy that is still a Pro Bowl corner in the NFL. Like it seems like Miami is trying to put the pieces together the way that the La Rams did a few years ago. Now we're seeing the repercussions for the Rams actions because they go, they spend all their draft capital, they go get a bunch of players, their caps super high. They offloaded a little bit that pay getting rid of Jayalen Ramsey and sending him over to Miami. But if I'm an La Rams fan, I'm not the most optimistic individual going into this next season. Unless they do some big things in free agency. They can restructure a couple of guys like we talked about last week in the cap to make sure that they can be a team that is going to fight for another NFC West championships.
Speaker 2: You're gonna be really fucking hard in that division.
Speaker 1: Because yeah, you got the Niners shout up lost in the Seattle Studs. Arizona is an absolute fucking dumpster fire right now. But who knows what's goin of that. Maybe that quote that Beacham gave this earlier this week, maybe Calor Murray does grow up.
Speaker 2: Cardinals don't have a fucking chance.
Speaker 1: They don't have a shot boys. I'm gonna be honest with you, big Arizona guy. We grew up in Arizona. Cardinals don't have a fuck.
Speaker 3: Forty nine Ers Seahawks. That's what the NFC West is gonna come down to. And also when I say back nine and talking about Jalen Rams, like Jalen Rams, he's back nine is still a Pro Bowl caliber player. I think they're also doing doing solid on Jalen sending him to a place and a contender like Miami. I know, like when you are that prominent of a player, it's good to see. It's like when there are rumors and talks of maybe essentially trade Derek Kinner from the Titans, you'd almost hope the Titans do right by him by sending him off to somewhere where you can potentially win a Super Bowl in Miami can't compete in that world. And now that they have Howard and Jalen being the two guy like, they have two top dogs, two arguably top what top ten corners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're probably the best corner duo in the NFL. And that's off the top of the head. I have to I half the top. That is off the top. You've got two big name guys like that, and I could now I could be that fan that's feeding into the names. Yeah, and there's like two duos out there that are absolutely murdering the game. Sexiest duo. That's the sexiest duo. But a couple of good looking guys. Is that what we're talking about?
Speaker 4: Saying?
Speaker 3: Even on paper, you see those names again, Jalen Ramsey, it still gives it. It still packs the same punch, like everyone just thinks, like, oh, fucking Jalen Ramsey, He's the best in the game. They are like the sexiest names on paper. Yeah, right, team.
Speaker 1: Speaking of sexy names, the Kelsey brothers Travis obviously hosted SNL a couple of weeks ago, did a phenomenal job on that, especially in his monologue. Jason Kelsey has said, I have put much thought into whether it makes sense to play another season. After talking it over with my wife and other friends and family, I have decided to return for another year. Thinking to all my supporters and tractors attractors.
Speaker 2: For fueling me. I ain't fucking done yet. Jason Kelsey's fucking coming back there. He's fucking bad. Football is better with fucking Jason it really is, dude.
Speaker 1: He just fucking seems like a massive leader. He always has great quotes, he knows what to say. They have an outstanding podcast in New Heights. The Kelsey brothers truly are living their best lives right now. Hopefully. I really want I kind of want the Eagles to win the Super Bowl next year just because of Jason Kelcey. Like that is the kind of respect I have for that man. I know he's already got one, his brother's got two. Maybe he can even even the score in this twenty twenty three season. But that is a big deal for the Philadelphia Eagles and their leadership in that locker room, dude, because he just seems like a dude that is truly one of those fucking guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought he I thought he'd go out. I thought he'd retire high religion.
Speaker 1: Yet I bet I really think if they would have won, he would have retired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you go out on top like that, do you know how it is? Though? Man?
Speaker 3: You get there and then next year you're like, hey, we'll be back and a tough motherfucking even like even being uh being competitive in the playoffs, Like it's a hard fucking thing to do.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Really, just because you go to the playoffs one year don't mean you go back the next year. Now, Philly is a really good football tact.
Speaker 1: But all it takes is one injury, right, you get hurt, hurts gets hurt or a j And I'm not putting the demons on those boys at all, but they are those caliber of players of when they get hurt, massive implications happened to another NFL team, their NFL team. It is one of those deals. This league is built to be an eight and eight league. Now nine and a or eight nine given the seventeenth game. But brother, like they have some fucking building blocks. They have a great defense, they have a stacked offense. Their offensive line is an elite.
Speaker 2: Brother.
Speaker 1: If you're talking about doing right by Derek Henry, imagine Dereck Henry in that backfield, Brother, imagine Derrick Henry in that fucking backfield. Miles Sanders, Miles Centers is a stud. Derek Henry is a fucking unit. Now, I don't know if you do very well and the Eagles offense, because Derek's one of those dudes. The more you give him touches, the better he gets. But fuck dude, just seeing that house in the backfield. Goddamn, that would be so terrifying.
Speaker 3: The Eagles are, I feel like, are more of an RPO type offense because you have Jalen Hurts, who's who's a weapon.
Speaker 1: And you see Derek mostly in his careers in like your classic eye formation or him right behind the quarterback type stuff.
Speaker 2: RPO.
Speaker 1: He's not really a turn his shoulders away from line of screamers then back in. I'm not saying he can't do it. I'm just saying, based on his last seven years in the NFL, that hasn't been something that he has done consistently.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: Everybody's got their strengths and weaknesses. Yeah, stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But Miami, going back to Miami, dude, they could be contenders. Absolutely. We gotta figure out because I heard rumblings they're talking about wanting a quarterback in free agency.
Speaker 3: It would I didn't know the Miami stuff, like just right now with the roster with two and how they played last year, and then you got coach McDaniels who's running that like they're gonna be a good team. They're gonna be again. You added Jalen Ramsey, they have a good defense. They're gonna keep building on that good defense now. But uh but yeah they are. They have weapons on offense with Tyreek Hill. Who's who's uh yeah, Jalen wall On Tyreek Hill. They like combined, they're like, you know, arguably the best duo receiver duo in the game. Uh, but it will be. I did not know that that. They're kind of looking to wheel and deal in free agent.
Speaker 1: It's just rumor mills. Right, everyone's fucking over over analyzing everything right now in March and figuring it all out for agency starts.
Speaker 3: That's what That's what we're here, right, Yeah, it's the tampering period. Now we'll get to see what happens with Big Jeff. You see Deron payin, he just got paid. That's gonna set up that. That's gonna set up the D tackle market, which is you know, I feel like it's going to be expensive this year if teams want to keep all their guys like Quinn Williams, who are some other big time D tackles that are not available, that teams and their first teams are gonna look to extend their own guys. Wills only your three, right, right, But you never know some of those guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Chris Jose just got paid.
Speaker 1: But the best thing to happen to Jeffrey Simmons is who was the individual they got? Yeah, year that just bumped up what Jeffery Simmons is now worth. And it happened the same way that we discussed on this on this show of guys getting paid. Deron Payne, young cat, very talented individual and he reset the market besides Aaron Donald. And that's just we we talked about. You got a fucking unicorn out there. That's it's an easy thing for other teams to argue against agents. It's like, yes, Jeffery Simmons might be as good as Aaron Donald is. Now we could even argue that he's better. He's getting he's you're going into year ten, we don't know, Like he didn't have the best year last year, and Jeffer Simons continues to make that climb. However, look at what Aaron Donald did in his first four seasons as an NFL football player, like we're talking about, I think he had a Defensive Player of the Year, he was definitely Pro Bowl all four years. He had a couple of All pros in there, it's some wild fucking shit that that man was able to do acomplished in such a short amount of time. So it's easy for those teams to argue that. But is it Deron pain Deuron pain? Being able to have this contract four year ninety million definitely puts Jeffrey Simons in a great position to probably get something similar to that. I would assume it'd probably be a four year ninety five million or something like that.
Speaker 3: And when you're Jeff, this is like, this is you know, patience is on your side because you have somebody out here like Doron who gets paid first. It helps kind of solidify that floor or whatever they're out there trying to negotiate right now.
Speaker 2: But that's yeah, I think it's good for.
Speaker 4: Big Jeff.
Speaker 2: Now, one thing you.
Speaker 1: Did bring up that I don't think we're going to see in free agency is you say we find out little bit more about Jeffre Simmons. I don't think we're going to find out anything about Jeffrey Simmons until we're close to camp. I think you're looking at late July, early August, probably at the at the earliest you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about, because he's under contract for another center. Contract.
Speaker 1: They picked up his fifth year option based on contract experience of how the Titans do things.
Speaker 2: Now obviously there's a new GM in.
Speaker 1: There, they probably won't offer or they probably did offer Jeff something last year because he was, you know, doing the whole sit out not sit out thing during OTAs where he was there, he was available, but he wasn't practicing type thing. But the way if you look at history of teams, you can find out when guys are going to get paid. They sometimes they were renegotiating your three going into year four. Some guys wait till four going into five. Those types of things a lot. There's a lot more wiggle room when it comes to the first round picks because you know you have the franchise tags and the fifth year option, so guys can go like her cousins did seven years without getting a second like long term guaranteed contract, right right, right right.
Speaker 3: But it's it's all I feel like it's all different with the end of it. Like, yeah, time is on the side of it. Really it's on the side. It's both sides have time. But you look at as a team, you do have the fifth year option. You can kind of sit on that it's more of like, hey, you don't want to piss the player off, because Jeff seems to be posturing with deleting everything off of the social media's playing the game, kind of playing that game, you know, within the game, similar to like the AJ Brown incident last year. So you could be looking at a situation you know, you don't know what's being said on over the phone and behind closed doors, but like hey, we want to get something done by this date, or you know, you could fracture the relationship with the player like when you got you got somebody, Like when Kirk's going from Tag to tag and he's still showing up to everything, Like there's just that, you know, it's way play like speaking to the player.
Speaker 2: What does the player want to do?
Speaker 1: And it's different when you're a quarterback too, like you got to be in there, you gotta have the leadership stuff.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, kind of like it's different.
Speaker 3: It's like again, do you want to you know, play them, I'm gonna go silent. I'm not going to show up to anything. Like it's all I think it's all dependent. It all depends from situation. A situation for a guy, and I think the way Jeff is postering. It seems like, hey, well I don't want to wait until fucking camp or X, Y and Z, like I want to get something with my money now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean Patians is the best thing for Jeffer Simmons right now. If I'm if based on the way jeff is going, it's really seeming like he's not going to show Protier's he's gonna he should be there at mandatory Mini caamp. Your boy try to miss mandatory miniamp missed out on ninety thousand dollars, so probably should go to that. Have just let you know they don't give it back to you. I even asked John, he said absolutely not. And then get in the camp and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: But I think if he's anywhere close to a contract going into camp, you do the whole hey all practice because you don't want to go into go into camp, practice, get hurt, you're fucked, and you're fucking yourselves. If he goes into camp they're working on a deal and there's somewhat getting close to what he thinks, you just tell them, Hey, I'm at camp.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to meetings, but I'm not going to practice until.
Speaker 1: This deal's done right right, and then that way can't get fined for not being there. But you're also putting your foot down knowing that, hey, listen, I need to get paid because I'm looking. You got to look out for yourself in that situation. When you're that close, rolls an ankle, something happens, God forbid. I mean, brother, that's a lot of money you're throwing out the window if you do something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's definitely that's that's the right way to look at it. I mean, yeah, you hurt yourself. You're just all you're doing is hurting your own position, you're own situation. But you do, you show up, You do all the things where you can still be around the guys, still be in the comrade are you all that kind of stuff, build those relationships going into the season. But being like no, I'm not fucking playing until we get something done right, he is the the best way to go about it.
Speaker 1: As in the player's shoes selfish, It'll be very interesting to see how far Jeff wants to take this thing. If the deal doesn't get done. We could, I mean, speaking out of both sides of my mouth, we could see something like aj last year where you're in, you're the first round, and all of a sudden, the big trade happens and Jeff is somewhere else. And if I mean, if that happens, I feel like there's just gonna it's gonna be it'll be.
Speaker 2: Tough that I don't think they're letting Big Jeff leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, as much as Brable loves Jeff, dude, it's fucking I mean, I can't see that happening. We hit another ad before we go to uh, do you is there any more NFL news when you talk about.
Speaker 3: Shout out the boy me or resigning with the Raiders, But yeah, I always always got to shout out the boys. Yeah, the boys going into year nine, going into your nine and looks absolutely incredible. The way he's like changes his body from college being just an absolute stud, built like a pit bull, to now he's he's got all the you know, if you listen to that episode, the way he goes about all of his body work and training and breathwork and everything else. He like he's like transformed his body. But yeah, shout out to the boy forgetting for resigning with the Raiders.
Speaker 2: Dude, shout out to him and shout out to game Time Dude.
Speaker 1: Created by fans for fans, game Time is a ticketing app that makes it easier than ever to score last minute deals on tickets to sports, concerts and shows, and they guarantee the lowest price. They crack the code on how to score deals on last minute tickets, It's possible with game Time app. The biggest last minute price drop can be found on the seats you thought you could never buy. Me personally, I know NASCAR is coming this July to Nashville, Tennessee.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna use this game Time app to get that done.
Speaker 1: Because listen, boys, it's an electric time. If you go to a Nascar thing, it's unbelievable. The purchase process takes just two taps and ten seconds, and once you buy your tickets, they're delivered directly to your phone, no printer needed. The app also allows you to easily share tickets with friends of via text, so so you can get into the game seamlessly, get the hassle and enjoy the moment. Download game Time app or go to the website and to your email and redeem code. Bust and that's a big deal. Boys, you're gonna go to the website or the app. You're gonna enter your email and when it gives you the redeem code, you're gonna type in bust and that's b U S S I N for twenty dollars off your first purchase.
Speaker 2: Terms apply. That being said, we go to a shout out enough for Shot of the Week. Yeah, let's get a shout out enough for shout Out of the week. It's the big time block it in it.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know, Bay respects like it's it's comedy week for the boys.
Speaker 2: We're rolling out some comedians this week. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, we got Burden Shane, we got Brian Callen on Thursday. It's gonna be a fucking awesome week. And everybody who's been subscribing, who's uh, I hope you guys are all enjoying the twice a week episode's going on right now. Now we get into the spring tour, we're gonna have I don't know how many episode but we'll be releasing all the following interviews that we do at the campus location that next week early next week on Monday and Tuesday. So gonna look at it that the boys are fucking we're spewing out content left and right.
Speaker 1: Bro, we're ripping it. Boys, We're doing it for you. Please do what will said? Subscribe unsubscribed to subscribe the boys in the back. I have a lot of work ahead of them. I have a lot of work ahead of them. It's gonna be outstanding though. They do a phenomenal job. Boss, get on that mic brother, fucking have some confidence behind that.
Speaker 2: Boys, let's see what we got. Yeah.
Speaker 5: My shoutout this week goes to something that I'm not sure when we exactly went away from it or when they just kind of like, I guess, stop doing it inside bathrooms. But I went to a friend's house this weekend helped them with some remodeling, and when I went in the bathroom, I noticed that the toilet seed had a padded cover on it. I hadn't seen that in quite some time, but I went in there.
Speaker 2: I had to go.
Speaker 5: I sat on it, and it reminded me how comfortable this is and why why did we decided to go away from it?
Speaker 2: But might need to bring that back.
Speaker 5: So my shout out, no free shout out goes to the padded toilet seat.
Speaker 1: Interesting take very seventies of your friends very seventies.
Speaker 2: I like it, Jackie, what you got nothing.
Speaker 6: Crazy this week, just going along the lines of what's on the schedule. Shout out, no fore, shout out to the Spring Tour. If we're working hard building up to it. We've got six tops coming up the next six weeks. It's gonna be electric, live shows, hanging out with coaches, interviewing players. I'm excited to be traveling with the boys. Check out a couple of new spots I've never been, especially LSU. That one's high on the list. We've talked about it. But yeah, shout out, no free, shout out to the Spring Tour. It's gonna be a fucking time. If you haven't gotten tickets, you're selling out fast, so you better get in there.
Speaker 2: Tell them fast is relative.
Speaker 7: Mitch, My shout out no. If you shout out, this week goes too. I mean, as everybody knows, I'm a PB and J guy. Every every everyone knows that.
Speaker 2: Yeah you don't. Everyone knows that I'm a P and you know Mitch, you know he loves PP. And first thing I learn about Mitch when he was sitting in that chair was PP and J guy. Yeah he is, so they call him PP and J.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and that and it's uh, it's a thing that can happen with every sandwich, but it's that one bite that you like kind of eat around and it's the center and has all the ingredients in it.
Speaker 4: Like for me, it's the PB and J there's nothing but peanut, butter and jelly.
Speaker 7: For like, say, it's like a ham and cheese or whatever the Jersey mics sub or whatever for shout out to Jersey Mics. But it's that one bite that you save and it's in the middle and has everything good stuff, and then you take that bite, it's the best bite.
Speaker 2: Of the sandwich. Oh yeah, uncrustable guy.
Speaker 4: Yep. My shadow goes to that.
Speaker 3: All right, you bite down on that bread and that all the ingredients is kind of just like we're out into your mouth.
Speaker 2: Just nut in your mouth.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, dude, nothing like a good little fucking taste nut in your mouth from a sandwich.
Speaker 3: William my shout out, no free shot out. This week's gonna go to the bidet. We were in Vegas. We had a nice room. We had a bidet on the toilet, and uh, it's always an absolute pleasure getting that butthhole sprayed by the bed day when that thing starts oscillating and giving your asshole a little sorely. It's like you think to yourself, yo, I'm in the butt play because of a bidet.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, And you learn a lot about yourself. Yeah, you do.
Speaker 3: It's like at first, you know, you like your asshole kind of squeeze together and you kind of just start giggling to yourself when the doors closed. But then you kind of relax a little bit and you're like, this is kind of nice. You're kind of like moving front and back a little bit. Yeah, you kind of see what gets down here, and then it's got the dryer for you dry it up a little bit, and then you wipe and realize there's not a whole lot there, dude, and then you just.
Speaker 2: You know. But my shoutout, no free shadowt goes to the bay.
Speaker 1: Shout out the bidet and teasing P's to Charle for her husband finding out he's in the ass play, so she's gonna.
Speaker 3: Have to go through something serious there, or put my knees to my head and let it ride.
Speaker 2: Let it ride.
Speaker 1: My shout out, no free shadow is taking it goes to taking a chance and getting through the fear this weekend. I've obviously done that. I've obviously told you guys about what's happened without the results happening. I was scared for my fucking life. I was nervous, but I took a chance, and spoiler, it paid off fucking big. My shout for shadow goes to taking a chance. Hell yeah, hell yeah. Shall we get into this Burt and Shane episode. Some two of our favorites always have a great, high energy time.
Speaker 3: Shane, he's uh, you know, didn't say a whole lot, just out there looking cool as fucking those shades.
Speaker 2: Yeah cool, you know. Bert just he's just a storyteller, man.
Speaker 3: He just take all you gotta say, is Burt welcome to the pod, and then.
Speaker 2: He's the podcast.
Speaker 1: Then sit back and fucking watch it happen. Shane did a phenomenal job nursing a hangover and having nice, nice little quick one line hitters in there that made us fucking lose our mind. Yeah but it was, man, probably the best ending to a podcast we've ever had.
Speaker 2: Too.
Speaker 3: They talk about which one of us they which one you would want to fuck out of Burt and Shane.
Speaker 1: M hm, No, out of Burt Shane and me. No, no, it was Shane. We asked them to, like which one of us? No, no, no, Burt asked Shane who he'd rather fuck you or me?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, it's a fun time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it kind of that's what leaks over into the Christian McCaffrey pod. Yeah, you'll be able to piece that together. It's fun. I hope you guys enjoyed. Subscribe rate five stars, leaf comments, hit that little ringer bell on YouTube. Turn on the notifications for when all the content, the vlogs, the bus scenes, the under the hood, the shorts, the clips, all that stuff drops, but without further ado, big hugs, tiny kisses.
Speaker 2: Here is Burt and Shane.
Speaker 8: No if I, if I do, I I'm back one hundred percent for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I was addicted to dip.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like addicted the second the first time I put it in my mouth.
Speaker 4: Done so loved it, loved it, I loved everything about it.
Speaker 8: I still to this day will buy cans of DIP and smell of them like a fucking serial killer.
Speaker 1: Really, and it'll bring.
Speaker 8: Me back to fucking college great memories. If I smell Copenhagen, it reminds me of being a pledge, being a freshman in college. If I smell winter green, it reminds me of my summers in college, like the like mint.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck.
Speaker 4: If I smell Kodiak, I think of ninth grade.
Speaker 1: That's the first time, first time I had. Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 2: A zero experience.
Speaker 1: Oh brother, it's really it's really something else, Like there's nothing better you get doing with the practice. You get dealing with the practice. The day has been hard. It's a hot summer day and you sit in your locker drenched in sweat and you take a big fat lip and you put it in. Dude, you're it's truly a nirvana.
Speaker 2: Oh man, choose the stuff.
Speaker 3: It's a guy like a it's like a dog logo and it's like ninety nine cents of packet like stokers.
Speaker 4: No dog logo.
Speaker 2: It's like a dog logo.
Speaker 1: You can get tons of stokers, like five dollars, five cans in one. It's just this big tub. Russ Grim Pennsylvania guy, he would do that all the time. Gave him a real bad tough lost his leg about two months. I don't know if there's anything to do with it, just something to put on your radar.
Speaker 8: St red Man really bad because like I ran, I.
Speaker 4: Randomly, we're rolling.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, we're rolling. So red Man, I was looking for something. I wasn't drinking, but I was looking. I'm always looking for something, like even if it's cutting, like I'm looking for something. If it works for someone, it's got to work for me. Right, anything, anything, believe you, you name it. If it works someone, it's gotta work for me. It's kind of bring joy to you, bring joy to them. So I have a great time when anything.
Speaker 1: Dude look good, they look though fucked up is so uh.
Speaker 8: I'm looking to thin my hair out, so I thought i'll start. So I one day I'm in a CBS and I go, I have man. I never had a problem with red Man. I'll just take some red Man, put Redman in my cheek. And the second the nicktine hit me, I went, I'm back. I'm back, and I have no control over it. I have no control over it. It's the second time that gets you. First time's the hook, but the second time you're like, all right, i'll do I did have a good time.
Speaker 4: I'll do it one more time.
Speaker 8: The thing I hate about nicotine, which I know you guys probably deal with is when you are when it's not working for you and it's just making your heart raise and you're like, this fucking I don't even I'm not even enjoying it anymore. Like I've done it four times today and I'm like just going like I'm looking for something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is a searge.
Speaker 1: After you get like kind of used to it a little bit, you're like, fuck, man, where is that first? That first moment, first time smoking weed, first time doing anything that maybe you shouldn't do, you it might be bad for you. You go in there the first time, you're like, holy shit, this is what life is really all about? That is that is really it? The nicotine, though I only there's anything wrong with the nicotine. You put a couple of these bad boys in there, and there's a bunch of people like Ben Ben Greenfield.
Speaker 4: You know that's actually that's actually real.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, Huberman went on Two Bears One Gave and he said, I'm paraphrasing, smoking is good for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I did see you guys try to clip that the way it is that nicotine isn't bad for you.
Speaker 4: Nicotine it's all about delivery.
Speaker 8: Systems, right, So smoking is a delivery system of fucking zinser a delivery system. If you don't have the healthiest way to get nicotine into your body, then it does offset. I think dementia and Parkers offset offset.
Speaker 1: Shane walked in, walked into this building just like fucking I couldn't have had more slunch, slump shoulders, and I go bro. He puts his hand up like gentle, like this, I got to see you, but taps me on the hip right in the love handle, and I'm like, you're all right. I gues I'm a piece of shit, dude.
Speaker 4: I'm get a water.
Speaker 1: He walked away. You walk out, You're hey, boys, what's going on?
Speaker 2: What's going to hey? I did we take it easy tonight?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Brother?
Speaker 9: And every day I've been here been like all I gotta take this one off, blacked out.
Speaker 8: Like yeah, yeah, were you hanging out with fucking Chris Long last Yeah, yeah that's pretty sweet.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we made it to the riot house. We saw Chris Long and we were Chris Long just he is awesome.
Speaker 4: And dophun Yeah it is great.
Speaker 2: It was a good time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but there was a moment, there was a moment where I was like, I was like, yo, if you're a bro, if you're a bro, you're about to walk into a bro orgy because you got us KFC fucking Like.
Speaker 4: It was like, did you see the one dude?
Speaker 8: This is the best is one kid is like moving beers around the bar and he yeah, saying he goes, bro, bro, bro, you know my favorite friend comedian, favorite comedian, I think saying says him, well, you're about to have your mind blown when you and then he just turns around, he sees me and he starts sprinting laps around the bar.
Speaker 9: Going went in the bathroom and saw that kid doing coke.
Speaker 4: I went to take a pass and he was like, you want to do a bump?
Speaker 9: You want some Like no, dude, know yeah, I said, tis a dude that came up.
Speaker 2: And goes, hey, will you call up we make a video and call my friend a bitch.
Speaker 3: And we were like, slow down, brother, you do it though you gave me a hundred dollars cash.
Speaker 1: Oh so you did it. You still got the cash on you. Hell yeah, brother, that's amazing.
Speaker 4: I didn't know you did it.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh hey yeah, hey we're big money out here. Bum we do whatever, we gotta do hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: And say all do and then he like one ripped. He's like, oh, don't worry, I got to eat more more.
Speaker 1: I got a two year old that's sick at home. So last night I was like, hey, I'm not gonna I gotta go home, be a good dad. I wake up to a six thirty text, well's not going to the workout. I'm like, man, it must have been a night and now I got to sit here and have fomo. You guys recap an incredible time.
Speaker 4: Do it tonight. We'll do it.
Speaker 2: We'll do it.
Speaker 1: Brother, I'm free tonight, everybody. I'm free tonight.
Speaker 2: Everybody said, oh, oh, bert's your tune.
Speaker 3: I look over Birt's like, you know, got a shirt up taking a photo of somebody wants their shirt up, just having a good time that Patty Spotty is cool too.
Speaker 1: Has that become overplayed yet for you? To other people? Everyone want to see their shirt off, Like the first time we met you, you walked in the warehouse, we took our shirts off.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I love every time you see people. That's never become like.
Speaker 8: By the way, I don't understand the people that don't love all of it. I love all of it. I love getting recognized. I love people liking me, Like it's the greatest fucking feeling in the world.
Speaker 2: Today, I go to the fuck ready.
Speaker 8: Today, I go to the fucking radio row and the guy goes a cop being a little bit to dick. He goes, I said, where's radio Row? And he goes over there, you're not getting in? I said, why is that? And he goes, it's it's it's a whole thing you need, like a VIP pass. And I go, I think I'll be good, and he goes what I said, I'll be fine, and the three cops working with him lose their fucking shit and they're like, what's up, guys, And he's like, so, how do you play it on getting on radio Row? I go, I'm gonna show my face and I just went over. I was like hey, and they're like, oh, come on in. It's like, I fucking love all of that. You skipped so many fucking boring loopholes in life when you when it's someone likes what you do, Like, that's what I'm understand. Like I love Johnny Depp, I love Joaquin Phoenix, all those guys. But the way they just like go like, no, man, I don't want it. I go, what the fuck is that how you get pussy? Because that's I don't It doesn't work for me.
Speaker 1: That's that's refreshing because some people I really want to act like they don't fucking like it. But how could you not be a little bit of addicted to it? If I get recognized once in a while, I'm I'm fired up. It's not even addicted. It's someone's saying I like what you do, Like I like you make me happy?
Speaker 4: Like why the fuck? Like I watch I watch it.
Speaker 8: When it happens to Shane, people come up and going, dude, you're the funniest guy I've ever seen. Never you've seen it in like please my space. Yeah, it's like fucking you go, oh thank you, man, I'm so glad that I made you happy.
Speaker 1: Shane doesn't make you feeluncomfortable at all.
Speaker 4: Uh No, you love it? I mean I wouldn't say I love it, brother, You.
Speaker 2: Love it because you're not allowed to not allowed to.
Speaker 8: It sounds gross when you say I love it, because then you look like you're a fame war And next thing you know, they think you're doing the masked singer.
Speaker 2: That's not what I'm talking now.
Speaker 1: I think I'm like we.
Speaker 4: Walk out like they did with fucking Juliani.
Speaker 2: L I feel like we like, huh, not make fun of each other, but we like to lean into it. Like somebody recognized us, were like.
Speaker 4: Let's take off.
Speaker 9: It's seam gus.
Speaker 8: No, there's a difference between being famous for the sake of famous and liking being recognized, liking people all as people liking your ship.
Speaker 1: What's the difference, like give us a like, how is there the contrast of it? What's the difference of it? So like liking being famous?
Speaker 8: Like so like I'm trying to think of the right example. Bo Burnham actually was said it brilliantly in one of his specials. Hees, I'm watching celebrities lip sync, Like what what kind of fucking mind that I have? This is my time that I'm wasting of a guy just going lip You're not even doing anything. So it's like that's like carpool carry out and all those things. It's like you're doing or like even sometimes I mean like like the Mass Singer, which I love, the Mass Singer is I guess I've never seen it like dancing with the Stars, Like that's just being in front of the America to be famous, whereas without doing your thing, I only want to do my thing, like I want to make people laugh, I want to do it my way. I want to do podcasts. I'll do a movie. But like just like, hey do you want it? Like I'm here to do this, but this is because it's fun. Yeah, I'm not just like, hey, bird, do you wanna like I've done it.
Speaker 2: I've done it.
Speaker 8: I did I've done like like celebrity cooking.
Speaker 4: Shows or whatever.
Speaker 2: And you realize you're just you're there's no time.
Speaker 8: You're just like put you put in your face in front of something to go like remember this, that's different.
Speaker 2: Think, I don't know, how do you like it?
Speaker 4: I don't do anything blowing up, do anything.
Speaker 2: You are blowing up and you're fucking your crush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, your ship's literally Actually, dude, this is a funny story. So I'm not gonna say who the person is. You know this individual. Okay, I'm watching the Big Ten Championship at this individu Wool's house and we're talking about comedians and I go, buddy, you've got to watch Shane gillis a special in Austin, Texas. He's fucking I.
Speaker 2: Start seeing your praise. It's hilarious.
Speaker 1: You're gonna love it. He makes fun of special ed kids, he makes fun of racism. Yeah, yeah, brother, he gives everybody he's really you're staying.
Speaker 6: Long.
Speaker 1: I have sold this I have sold this dream to these these individuals.
Speaker 2: We pop it on, go to YouTube. They kick it on.
Speaker 1: Three minutes into it, you're going talking about Fox dads. The guy I'm talking with, the guy Fox News dads. The guy who's I told to watch this is a Fox News dad. We're sitting there, I'm laughing my ass over the corner. He's not saying a fucking peep too much.
Speaker 2: Five minutes to do it.
Speaker 1: He goes, let's watch something else and doesn't, doesn't anything.
Speaker 2: He turns it off.
Speaker 1: I talked to him two nights ago. It's like, bro, you got to put it back on. And then I rewatched it again. And then you do the Trump thing about how he if he gets murdered, like he'd be the funniest guy, Like nah, can't watch.
Speaker 2: It, watching it ahead of time?
Speaker 1: Like okay, yeah, like a parent, like a parent for their kid, and he like, I wonder if Frozen is gonna be like the okay for my kids to watch? Like how much is the other?
Speaker 2: The other too young?
Speaker 9: That confuses me when dudes are like, you're too liberal. I get that a lot, do you really?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 9: I get people like, oh, you fucking pussy, why are you talking on Trump?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I think I'm doing it like the nicest of anybody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would definitely know.
Speaker 4: And then I get Trump people like he loves Trump or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you play both sides of the fence, and the thing is about people getting mad about the Trump thing. People who love Trump hate people that get triggered, but they're in turn getting triggered. It's like it's a it's a vicious circle.
Speaker 4: We're dealing with.
Speaker 8: Comics who uh hated Hannah Gatsby and then and but there are edgy comics and they're like, oh, if you don't like when I stage just turned it off, and you're like, well you didn't like what she said?
Speaker 1: Like right, what did what did she say? I? I don't know that.
Speaker 8: And it was I mean, it's not it's obviously it wasn't written for me. But I liked it. I liked watching it. Yeah, like yeah, yeah, yeah, there's knowing the thought process.
Speaker 4: I loved it.
Speaker 1: I don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 4: I fucking loved it.
Speaker 8: No, no, no, you could argue. I mean you could argue and this will get me in trouble. But Chappelle's doing something very similar now the Hannah gat Yeah, yeah, like doing that destroy comedy and be serious, you know, like he does. He did the fucking fifteen thirty minute thing where he just talked and no jokes.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I wish, oh hey i'm reading.
Speaker 4: I'm not. I wish I knew.
Speaker 2: I know, I gotta watch this.
Speaker 1: What I'm gathering is apparently this handa chick hates comedy. Yeah, and it's a great comic. And then okay, who is this you say, dall great comic he does?
Speaker 4: He said, Hannah, you said that?
Speaker 9: He said five all time was hannagast.
Speaker 4: You go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's tough when you don't know what they're talking about.
Speaker 2: You're living exactly.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's uh, it's fun watching the shame blow up.
Speaker 1: I hate all this, Oh myde we're chilling. Football football Football Football is about turbulent footballs is turbulent as it could possibly get. Right now, I played twenty games in three years. Oh yeah, Wolf, what's up?
Speaker 4: That's fine? Yeah is it? I don't know?
Speaker 1: Yeah, me either. I'm just trying to figure out wife right now. But the podcasts are great. This is fantastic. I love doing this.
Speaker 5: Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pot life's awesome. This whole week has been a fucking crazy deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Will got banned from the NFL.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you didn't hear what happened? Remember the game ambling stuff?
Speaker 4: Not like, actually, oh is that what have happened?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 1: Gonna sign with the Falcons. He wheeler drove down to Atlanta. They were going to sign in fifteen minutes. No problem. NFL comes back, They want a thousand different things from Will. He ends up having to go back to Nashville weeks and weeks and weeks to go by, not a whole trying to get it figured out. And then eventually it was just like, there's like, what three weeks left in the season. You're like, fuck it, I don't want to tell your story, but I know we have a limited amount of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they made it as difficult as possible.
Speaker 3: Yeah, probably the barstool stuff. I would assume definitely. One of my first text was to Shane like yeah.
Speaker 4: He was like, I got it, baby.
Speaker 9: I was like, Yo, that's incredible, Malcauss, come on, nothing ever happened.
Speaker 2: And I was like on the case race, He's like, will it's over, bro? You one of us now.
Speaker 4: Talking about like year ten.
Speaker 9: I was sitting there just blacked out, like Ye're not going anywhere, motherfucker.
Speaker 4: Your bets are off and you're blacked out. Dude.
Speaker 1: Oh my h did uh Bert? How was Amsterdam with the boys with KFCU?
Speaker 3: Was it not?
Speaker 1: Like fights was telling me and took them like he got back on a Sunday or whatever, and like Wednesday he was like I think I have to go to the hospital. This can't just be Yeah, like something else happened.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Well I put it on them like I was like, I'm gonna.
Speaker 4: I want to. I want to. I want him to feel it.
Speaker 8: Like, but you know, I'm I run at that pace for the whole tour, you know, So I have my workarounds. I get a nap when I want one, and like there's certain like fixes and when I go on stage, all the anxiety or whatever, you're not feeling good. It just goes away. But yeah, we got up. They came in. We started drinking smoking joints at like nine in the morning and then drank all the way into lunch. And then in the morning nine in the morning went to the Bulldog and everyone lit a joint. Everyone had a beer. We had like four beers there, and then just kept it going all day. We went and had Chinese food, We went to a we went to a casino, and then when we ended the night, we overdosed on mushrooms.
Speaker 1: Like old, what are you about? Overdose?
Speaker 4: You see, it was we got, well, some mushrooms over there.
Speaker 1: It's uh, truffles like psilocybin and feuse truffles.
Speaker 8: No, they can get psilocybin and truffles also, So I guess the mushrooms when it comes out of ground a truffles when it's under the ground. I think I'm not a doctor. But we spent we spent like one hundred and ninety dollars on mushrooms, and then everyone had mushrooms. I did not eat mushrooms, and only because I didn't. I didn't want to flip out and then ruin this great trip for them. I didn't want to like have a moment and then be like, I gotta go to my room. But like Mark Small's like low key overdose and like had to like go. He was like, I'm going into myself. Fiderberg threw up in the casino and then uh, and then we ended up at the Banana Room having an It was a fucking blast. It was so much fucking How many days was it? They were there for three? They were there for three, took we did a big, big venue in Amsterdam. We took a boat on the canal to get there. It was fucking awesome. It was really great.
Speaker 2: What's been one of your favorite spots to travel internationally?
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't know. I Australia is pretty sick.
Speaker 2: I feel like you've been all over.
Speaker 4: This is pretty cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Australia is great. Is great. You know Shane is this is a shell of who he was. How did you get how did you get so fucked up?
Speaker 4: Last night? I drank?
Speaker 1: What time did you get to that he took that bump the bathroom?
Speaker 4: What time did we leave?
Speaker 2: Uh, pattiest patties.
Speaker 4: I meant the other bar two in the morning. Yeah, not that bad, not that bad.
Speaker 2: But I feel like you've been you did as in a row. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When I was sexy, I was like, wants showing you want to get beers. You're like, man, I'm trying not to. Yeah, And then once I got there, You're like, chump.
Speaker 8: This well, the well the old line for the Chiefs rolled in and you can see that's like, that's Shane's pussy.
Speaker 4: I love it. I want to see big boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess oh, yeah, you're getting it. Was Orlando Brown there. Yeah, God he's he that the biggest fucking human ring of all time.
Speaker 2: Cool fucking guy is he?
Speaker 4: Yeah? They were awesome.
Speaker 8: He comes in, he texts DMS me and he's like, hey, man, I'm trying to roll through with the old line. Do you think you could like get us backstage? And I'm like, and I know this is what Shane loves. This is Yeah, can you make sure to leave your chicks at the door because Shane's gonna want all of you guys.
Speaker 4: These boys there's a little wit to play. Where did you play college?
Speaker 8: Dude?
Speaker 4: Like Oklahoma, My, that's sick. What years bros?
Speaker 9: The boys those are the boys, young boys we were Yeah, when we did the tour, we're doing like baseball fields.
Speaker 4: That was that was so sick. But we were in South End and the line came out.
Speaker 2: The whole time.
Speaker 4: I remember when you got Ohio State week one.
Speaker 3: Dude, you're doing one in Indianapolis and we were trying to get Quentin Nelson.
Speaker 4: You're like, if we get quitted, he's the number one.
Speaker 1: You love him like that? Yeah, I'm a big fan buddy. After the show, We'll get him on the phone. He he is all fucking time. Well, I'm just be like, hey, Quinn's like he's so quiet.
Speaker 9: Remember remembering that safety blister against Georgia and he picked him up and fucking leveled him.
Speaker 4: Dude, that was so said.
Speaker 9: Remember you chokeslaim that guy against LSU in the bowl game?
Speaker 2: Did you love Ordo? Orlando Brown rolls in first.
Speaker 8: I mean I'm talking like like I hate to say, it's like a bit a big, like sweet dude, big hands, like thank you so much, so fucking funny, And I see Shane light up.
Speaker 9: Yeah, he's like, well, I was also wearing my fucking Eagles hat and I.
Speaker 1: Was like, ah, they didn't take it off. He pulled like one of those off real quick. They didn't care at all. They were like, hes there, boys.
Speaker 9: Now, I wouldn't sound friends with the Chiefs, but me and the Chiefs are pretty close.
Speaker 1: Now is it close enough for what you're rooting for both teams?
Speaker 2: No? Like if the Chiefs swinger and.
Speaker 1: Be like, hey my boys did it? No? No, how do you see this game going?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm not it comes and goes. I think the Eagles. I think the Eagles are gonna win. I think the point Huh everybody's saying they think the Eagles are gonna win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's think the worst thing you do to Patrick mahomes the worst thing Oh yeah, yeah, Pat is dude. Did you watch the AFC Championship game Chief's Bengals?
Speaker 2: Yes? I did.
Speaker 8: We were, and we were on our bus when we were watching it, driving through the scottage country side.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: God, that sounds like that magical or.
Speaker 8: Bus double duck or bus just fucking roll those pictures.
Speaker 4: I was like, that's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: But the game really didn't even happen on Sunday. The game happened Monday through Saturday. The Mayor of Cincinnati does this like press conference where he needs uh Joe Burrow and Patrick Mahomes to do a paternity test to make sure that Joe Burrow isn't Patrick Mahomes's dad. The whole city is basically trashing Kansas City the whole time, because in the beginning of the week, I was like, Bengals are gonna win. They're a better team. They just put it on the Bills. It's gonna be over. They started doing that. By Friday afternoon, I was like, Chiefs are gonna win this game. And that's and that's that's just that, and they fucking did. Mahomes is hobbling on an ankle, he loses all three of his receivers. The whole world is a gads patch of Mahomes and he fucking wins it. And I feel like that's kind of happening here. Eagles are a better football team, They're a better football team through and through, but man, Pat Mahomes is really him.
Speaker 8: It really goes down for us. Where can we sell more tickets? Yeah, Philly is where it is. Yeah, you can sell some legit tickets in Philly.
Speaker 1: Fucking Philly fans go crazy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I like it. I remember when you know I suck at this. I'm sorry, guys. Yeah, I like, yeah, I like you.
Speaker 8: You know that, Like what makes you enjoyable on podcasts now is that you do not turn it on? Yeah, or just you like I can be annoying on podcasts, like stop fucking laughing, but.
Speaker 9: Like you were, you're laughing very man.
Speaker 3: I just feel like this is gay and then he'll just start going in I just start going in on now.
Speaker 1: But you're doing an amazing job. We're doing a fantastic right.
Speaker 4: I was like, yeah, I like it.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 4: How bad that is?
Speaker 2: Tell me? Have you ever thrown up on a child in the football game?
Speaker 8: Ye?
Speaker 4: No, Like I did that at the Phillies game. That was wonderful. Yeah you ever you hear that story?
Speaker 9: No guy and his kid were in front of these Phillies fans and they were like, I guess, talking ship back and forth, and a guy made himself throw up on the guy's kid.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, a Philly fan did that.
Speaker 4: The nastiest thing of all time.
Speaker 1: Philly's gotta be like the skeasiest fans.
Speaker 4: Did you hear my joke about that?
Speaker 2: Last night?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: I go who you guys rooting for to win the game? And it was predominantly overwhelmingly Philadelphia and you see a few Chiefs.
Speaker 4: Fans like chees. Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you're afraid to talk up, Afraid someone's gonna throw up.
Speaker 1: On your hair on fire.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you guys are the most savage fan base.
Speaker 4: They're they're terrible. Dude. I was.
Speaker 9: I was with Michael Jay and we were talking about going to the Niners Eagles NFC Championship and he's a Niners fan. He was like, I'm going. I was like, dude, do not go. It would be a bad mood. Don't fucking wear Niners gear. If you go, there's gonna be ten thousand, like twenty year old white dudes just literally spitting on you. Fucking and then they're gonna find out you're from snl.
Speaker 4: Oh to see you're black, you're gonna have to fight. Yeah, they're gonta winnows.
Speaker 9: Second, the son of a bitch is black.
Speaker 2: Do you do you feel like you would have handled that?
Speaker 3: You feel like you wish you're the one holding the camera for the Joey Bosa situation.
Speaker 9: Uh yeah, they saw dude most has the perfect Philly last name.
Speaker 8: Who's who's standing on the thing in his chairs, Like, come on, let's go inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm rich. Yeah, I'm rich.
Speaker 1: You feel your little bu buddies on Snapchat. He's the man, though, you are awesomes have like the full caveman vibe to him. Yeah, you don't only talk a whole lot. They play video games and it seems like they smoke a bunch of wets.
Speaker 9: Unfortunate that he ran into just fucking gremlins, just like he saw you fucking.
Speaker 4: So it had to be so frustrating. He's like, you're a loser.
Speaker 1: It seems like he was triggered from the get go though that video started. He can tell he's already been through it. Like just getting to where he was was that was Hellas were attacking.
Speaker 2: The lions, Yeah, and the lion.
Speaker 8: Was like if my back, and you know, if you focused on one, they get your back.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, he's on your tail.
Speaker 4: He's on your tail. And then the other lion was like just walking.
Speaker 9: Through plumbers coming out just on perks.
Speaker 1: A bunch of plumbers, dude.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're all on perks, dude. It's unbelievable. There stalegates are sucking throw eggs at them.
Speaker 8: Yeah, my whole family's from Philly, My whole fucking family's from Philly.
Speaker 4: Didn't know that.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we got like I think forty or fifty cousins that live in Philly. My not I got you made uncles, no homis, you got fifty cousins. More than that, I think my entire family. My mom's one of nine, and then each of her brothers and each her brothers they're all brothers. They all have at least five kids, and so it's like, fucking we're thick in Philly. And so yeah, like my dad went to Malvern, my mom went to My mom grew up on the main line right across from Valley Forge Military, and so all growing up, I was an Eagles fan, die hard hair, Carl Carmichael was like my favorite, Ron Jaworski. I was the Eagles and Bucks. Doug Williams was my guy Bucks, Eagles and Bucks.
Speaker 9: Man when I was a kid, when they when the Bucks the Bucks got I mean college obviously Notre Dame. Uh fucking crazy, well man, you know how football were crazy?
Speaker 4: Wait do you go? Do you root for the do you root for your teams where you played college? Right?
Speaker 2: Do you those are the games you watch when I was in college? When you no, No, now, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent now absolutely.
Speaker 4: I watched Florida State.
Speaker 9: Oh the last time I was on I said Clinton was better than Michigan my bed.
Speaker 4: I was wrong. I was wrong on that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, good, my.
Speaker 4: Best all right, good.
Speaker 9: I started rooting for my I was on adderall my pa was dark red.
Speaker 4: That dude, watch that. You guys have hit me with the worst.
Speaker 9: Like first time I was in Busting with the Boy, you said it when you saw me, you were like, god, damn you look he's like I thought you were gonna be one hundred punds bigger. I saw you on Busting with the Boys. He saw me like a week before I'm bust and just yeah.
Speaker 1: Camerangle, the camerangle, but we gotta look good ourselves.
Speaker 9: And then me and him did the one It noted ame that bright red. Im fucking hammered.
Speaker 4: Even the lighting is.
Speaker 2: Bad and you're gonna stad have a stroke any.
Speaker 4: Minute now, yeah all the time, dude.
Speaker 8: Uh. And then I wanted to like want sometimes like when you do, like Joe Deros's podcast, he's his lighting's really read and the room's red and.
Speaker 4: I look red and I go.
Speaker 8: So the alternative is I roll in with hair and makeup, which I can afford and I do if I do television, I can do hair and makeup. And if you find that out you think I was a phony by come in hungover as fucked well pressure high read as.
Speaker 2: Fucking and you're gonna light me up in the comments.
Speaker 4: Just can listen to a mother right now, buddies, due, Yeah that's uh oh dude, I.
Speaker 9: Was fucked up just yapping about college football. That's gave out some bad takes. Bad takes. Yeah, thanks, I had you. You were like, oh, I never thought of it like that. I was like, yeah, I know, I'm fucking right right right, Yeah, well that's true.
Speaker 4: They haven't won a Natty since Taylor.
Speaker 1: Who's that, brother, We won one in ninety seven.
Speaker 4: Half all right?
Speaker 8: Best best college football game to go to if you're going to go to a fucking college, give me best team, best best team to go to their stadium to watch them play, and then best game to go to like Florida, floor State, Ohio.
Speaker 9: State, brother, Like I would say, the best stadium a white out of Penn State at night.
Speaker 1: In Penn State goes fucking hard.
Speaker 4: I've never really been.
Speaker 1: In Beaver Stadium they all were all white unless it's Halloween and everyone's in holl wing costumes and it's fucking loud.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay, this is I went to I went to I was in Oregon and I went to a Eugene I went to a Ducks game. And now I consider myself a fun guy, but the energy in that stadium was fucking bananas. Yeah, they do the little bit a little bit louder now, like that kind of shit now in Florida State. When he throws the burning spear into the fucking ground, Yes, crying, bawling, crying.
Speaker 1: Emotional, fucking emotional crying, the big moment.
Speaker 8: Gave me the spear when I did, uh did Donald Tucker Center whatever.
Speaker 4: It's called, Donald Trumps.
Speaker 8: I did this, I did the I did the reno there and they come up and sell it out and they're like, you know, for a solid we give you a present, and they gave me the spear. They don't know that, they don't know how emotional I'm attached to that fucking spear. I start crying. I thought they were gonna give me a fucking doctorate. They were like, we have a special president. I'm dude, maybe a doctor doctor partying. So they give me the spear. I start bawling, crying. I take that spearit I understand this is a hate crime. I take that beer on the stage.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I'm bawling, crying on stage balling. Best fucking experience in my life. White out. I'm putting this on bucket list. I'd love to go to a white out game.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's are cool, man, I haven't. I wish i'd been to every same I heard LSU is insane. Really, Yes, it's all about the intro, dude, I'll give I'll give JP some flowers. South Carolina played Tennessee. They upset Tennessee this past fall. Yeah, there fucking it was an electric stadium.
Speaker 2: Sandstorm was going.
Speaker 1: I heard that song fifteen times that game. Sorry Jack, where's Jack?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 2: Jack? But it's it's awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wish so we got to go see them all Because I heard L.
Speaker 4: S U.
Speaker 1: I feel like the Iron Bowl with iron Ball Alabama. Yeah, Ohio State. Michigan is fantastic. The only knock on Michigan for me is the stadium is not very loud. One hundred and fifteen thousand people and it's not allowed stadium. It's the bull It's bowl. Bulls out like this, but the same architect did Notre Dame Stadium, and that ship's loud. It's very weird. Notre Dame is a minute.
Speaker 2: It depends by.
Speaker 1: When Manta Tao's out there back in twenty eleven, twenty twelve, that.
Speaker 4: It was loud. Me there there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yeah, their intro they had then was insane.
Speaker 2: Was Notre Dame.
Speaker 3: I didn't feel like he was like that in Notre Dame. When when when y'all be yeah, storm the field bro over Tennessee. I guess I didn't go to South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Fannasy's what one hundred and five one hundred and five thousand people.
Speaker 2: Right, they take it. They take a personal They are.
Speaker 1: Big fans Tennessee, Ohio State fan, South Carolina, Alabama fan.
Speaker 9: He's Ohio State big safe light field guy.
Speaker 1: They born born on third.
Speaker 2: He's like he's like he Dick rides the front runners.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well Gary, well Garrett does too. A good team get to ball club to go both like they were like you just told us you were a fan of Kansas City since they were good.
Speaker 2: And he loves Ohio State.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's from Pennsylvania and he's like, well, you know, Eagles are my second team.
Speaker 8: Both my teams are in the Super Bowl. Like all right, brother, oh, can I tell you what I'm into? Well, have you ever seen but HBCU cheerleaders.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I like it, Go ahead and work this out. HBCU cheerleaders fucking rock.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 8: I liked one of the videos and then all of a sudden they got into my algorithm and now all I.
Speaker 9: Know, brother, is fucking college gymnastics, crazy.
Speaker 8: Australian sprinters, Olympics, the bridge. One girl one just sprints and I watched it in the slow motion, her legs, and I'm like, what the fuck, dude, I got.
Speaker 2: My altythough.
Speaker 1: This morning on this podcast right now, I got that in there.
Speaker 8: But hbc U cheer leaders, this is the one I liked, and now they're everywhere.
Speaker 4: You say you want no problems, but you.
Speaker 2: And the fucking room.
Speaker 8: You say you want no problems about you dog like you do, you say you want no problem and then then they're.
Speaker 4: Just boom ba boom, bah boom, back boom. They did one where the.
Speaker 9: Girl right.
Speaker 8: Sands woodn't stands with everyone and the girl goes like this uh uh. And then and then the circle around her, circle around then this is just packed. The circle around her is looking at her, and then they go uh huh, and they do the same move. And then the whole fucking stands do it. And then they stand up and do it now. And I'm going, dude, more of that fucking ship. I want to go to an HBCU, like like miss was it Mississippi State and Grambling? What's the big one that they hold every day? I want to go to one of those petitions. That energy, man, that energy you don't get like, you don't get that at like USF games.
Speaker 4: You know, I think it's.
Speaker 2: I've never seen this.
Speaker 1: I've never seen an incredible incredible picture.
Speaker 9: Of basketball games. I think it's it's insane, insane. Really, the video is like twelve years old, tho.
Speaker 4: It just came back.
Speaker 2: Like competitions against you jump.
Speaker 9: Now, it's just the whole gym. It's a bad college basketball game about bring it on?
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, right? Is that what you're talking about?
Speaker 8: A little bit like brand On or like do you remember in drum Line when he drummed on the.
Speaker 1: Other guys, Hey, you don't do that, Nick Cannon, love that ship.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm there in my algorithm. Thick like if if you go on my phone, it's boat launches, it's uh sprinters is of women riding horses in slow motion.
Speaker 2: Fucking hot shit.
Speaker 8: Bareback in a bikini comes out of the woods. See her mouth say it first A and then the horse looks and goes you have dominion over me and starts running and cuts the corner.
Speaker 4: Mother fucker. Give me these things in life.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I don't know, horse one, whack off the horse.
Speaker 2: Give me the Hey dude.
Speaker 3: Let us tell you about a brand called Hey Dude that makes game changing lightweight comfort that makes you gasp with delight, astonishingly easy to slip on, giving you more time to enjoy life's simple pleasures. Unexpected design details that are delightful to discover and bring a grin to your face. Unprecedented versatility that lets you style any look for any occasion in a huge variety of prints, colors, materials, and styles. You name it, There is a flavor for everyone. One Soroco's the all new sneaker. Hey Dude, same amazing, Hey Dude. Comfort with maximum comfort, insoul meeting enhanced outsol for a cushiony and grippy setup, seamless sock construction, and lightweight materials for ridiculous comfort. Go to heydude SHOESUSA dot com and use code barstool for fifteen percent off.
Speaker 2: Terms apply. That's hey Dude Shoes USA dot com. Use code barstool. Back to the episode, Yeah, like full spring, I grew up on a ranch.
Speaker 4: Did you so you can ride a fucking really ride a horse?
Speaker 1: I did when I was like hey, and I haven't been. I've been at a horse in like twenty years.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you the most Go ahead, I'll.
Speaker 1: Let you tell your thing. Then I gotta tell you something you got to do before you leave Arizona.
Speaker 2: The most amazing experience in my life.
Speaker 8: We run Buffalo through uh Texas and they take us through real horseback riding lessons. How to back your horse up, how to spin them, how to walk them sideways, walk them this way.
Speaker 4: But more important, you go cancer gallop in the stupeen.
Speaker 8: Sunsetting had a couple of cold beers. We're getting ready to bring the horses and to get on a horse and going to break my neck.
Speaker 4: My guy goes, that's air amount.
Speaker 8: I go, all right, and I go, I go come on buck and ah, this thing takes off. Now what happens in the canter? And you know this a cancer?
Speaker 2: You're like, ow, yeah, it's bad ball.
Speaker 4: Those are my balls.
Speaker 8: But when a horse decides to sprint, your body gets into a symbiotic rhythm with him, much like the best sex you've ever had in your life. His head ducks and goes up like almost like this, and your body goes with him and you are in the air sprinting, hat flies off, grin from ear to ear, And this is me and one horse together hauling ass. And then when you want to stop, you just put your ass into his saddle, put your feet in, pull them back. He come on.
Speaker 4: The fucking greatest goddamn feeling.
Speaker 1: In the world. Oh my god, get me to work that.
Speaker 2: Way every fucking day.
Speaker 4: I show up with a heart on, brother, how is it?
Speaker 1: It's I haven't been in a long time. But it is a magical experience, is what you're talking about. When they're in a trot and a gallop, that sh it's not fun. You're trying to figure it out, you're doing a whole bunch of different stuff. But when they start going, it's like the easiest time to.
Speaker 4: Ride literally see his head.
Speaker 1: Yes, you so you've seen like raining and cutting and all that stuff.
Speaker 8: I've seen, dude, I watch. I watched them clean out their hoofs on Instagram. Have you ever seen them clean out horse huff?
Speaker 4: Yes? Fucking better than Doctor pimple Popper has ever been.
Speaker 1: But it's all it is is them grabbing their hue and picking it up and then picking it out, taking.
Speaker 4: The thing off.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you like that, buddy. I don't know why I'll watch that ship No, no, I I grew up with that. I'm saying that Doctor pimple Poppers.
Speaker 4: Somebody.
Speaker 10: I like it.
Speaker 1: It's just I can't stop watching it.
Speaker 9: I'll get on it and I'll watch, just watch before I watch that.
Speaker 1: Rotten dot Com. Do you remember that back in the day, dude, Hell yes, Rotten dot Com. Oh you go through with your buddies. I'd be in college and we big four of us around one small computer watching it Rotten dot Com. Some sawdy guy just fucking harving the head up another dude.
Speaker 8: It was crazy, was that Louise joke? He goes the worst part of the beheading.
Speaker 9: Oh he's talking about how dummy look after you get beheaded, like hold your head up, and you're like, okay, that's why you got He's like, yeah, you gotta be bald.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so they can't hold your Yeah. Yeah, my god.
Speaker 1: If you uh, you're probably not You're not gonna be able to do it this time. But if you ever come back to Arizona and you have yourself a free Wednesday or Friday night, and you go up to Cave Creek, Arizona, it's twenty five minutes north of here. You go to a place called the Buffalo Chip. It's the only place in the world you're gonna find a horse, a ferrari, and an old truck parks in the same parking lot. You go into the Buffalo Chip. You pay ten dollars. You get in this little arena. If you have the balls, have a couple drinks, and you pay fifty dollars to send a waiver, you can get on a real bull. Oh, in front of a crowd of like three thousand people.
Speaker 4: It was mauled by a bull. You will ever do it again by a bull. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bulls are terrifying creatures.
Speaker 4: Yeah, terrifying.
Speaker 2: But you watch the people get warm.
Speaker 8: Let's loosen up and get our pacing down. No, the bull goes one hundred percent. I was dressed up full rodeo clown gear. They pulled a bull out, he goes sing, does a circle. And the one thing the guy says to me is what you want to do is you want to get in the little nook right here on the bull. That's where you want to end up, right behind his head, but in front of his body. And so I was like, okay. So the bull looks at me and I start running. He starts running at me. I run at him. I go left, he goes right. We meet my rib cage. He breaks my ribs, steps on my foot, breaks my foot. I go to the ground. I go to get up to leave and my foot's broken. It doesn't work, so I got to step on it just goes eh. And you hear me go, how do I get out of here?
Speaker 4: When?
Speaker 8: Getting the wind knocked out of someone is the funniest fucking thing.
Speaker 9: We were talking about that yesterday. Shane was, hold on, I got it. You ran at the bull. I ran at the bull because you don't want to run away from it.
Speaker 1: You want to stand still.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I fucked up, obviously, but you want to stand.
Speaker 1: Still and go right. When he goes right, then you go last.
Speaker 4: Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 1: I thought, yeah, we can find out, we see where we made the best shoes.
Speaker 4: And I never fucked with the bull man ever.
Speaker 8: Fucked with the Bulls are terrifying, fucking rough too.
Speaker 1: Bulls are the only creatures that people ride, and it's like the most damage you can take for the least amount of money. They hardly make any money, and you have to practice on them. It's not like you just get on and I'm gonna go do the PBR right now, Like you literally go to a ranch, get on bulls, ride them enough and they're like, all, I think I'm good enough to go do this hopefully make one hundred thousand dollars or whatever it is due it is the risk verse reward is so ridiculously bad.
Speaker 8: I tamed lions, I fought a bear, I got mauled by a bull. I swim out of the shark with a great white shark, out of the cage with great white sharks, the MMA fighter I was. I did all this for this one TV show, and the bull was the one thing that fucked me up. Well, here's what's crazy. This is like This is like two thousand and three, so they don't. Internet isn't what it is today. I got mauled by a bull. We got like fifteen seconds of footage, and.
Speaker 4: They're like, we gotta do it again.
Speaker 8: They go, what they we don't have enough footage to make a TV show out of this with fifteen seconds of fucking footage, get back in there. And so I spent with a broken foot in a barrel. They were just rolling me around a barrel a bulls knocking a barrel around. And you know how hard broken ribs hurt. I've never but I would imagine.
Speaker 4: No, you actually have you ever broken your ribs?
Speaker 2: I had like ribs out, but never broken.
Speaker 1: Oh carlige damage broke.
Speaker 4: I broke in my ribs a lot.
Speaker 2: I broke my ribs all sneezing and breathing and.
Speaker 4: Sleeping, laying in bed trying to sleep on broken ribs.
Speaker 2: You're probably a deep breather too, dude.
Speaker 6: We were.
Speaker 9: We were on a tour bus, all of us, Dude, saus too Big, Jay, Joey. It was unbelievable. It was a fucking fart den, just dudes. It was like hot from farts back there.
Speaker 8: The best Shane and I have bunks facing each other and you hear SAME's thing open, you go, hey, hey, what's up?
Speaker 2: And then.
Speaker 4: Fur us, Yeah that was very fun. They're fucking nice. I like those a lot.
Speaker 1: Are you Are you still on tour buses? I feel like every time you put out a promotion, you on a zer bus. How many days out of the year?
Speaker 8: Well, this year, it's what what this year? What's today? Today is February ninth, very nice with thirty nine days. Men, we're living on this war bus. I was, I've been home two days this year. I've been home two days.
Speaker 1: How do you find the energy? Because I'm looking at my boy right here?
Speaker 8: You know that, I know I get to hang out with you guys like I don't get this every day with Shane Mark you guys like, this isn't This isn't every day. This is a treat for me. So and we got fucking four sold off shows. The Mullet a great stage. Fuck face destroyed last night, destroyed, destroyed. You know, until you get the shades and there's like there's like so much space between where I'm shitting and he's on stage. I hear him get the biggest laugh that turns into a fucking round of applause, like the yeah dude murdered last night, thanks man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So how you're feeling today, Like how's it gonna go tonight? Like do you are you gonna get over this? Are you gonna be okay?
Speaker 4: What this hangover? Yeah? I'm fine, this is nothing.
Speaker 1: You're a war dog. You're a war dog.
Speaker 4: I'll be all right. And we did Red Rocks.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's one felt on the when we did Red Rocks.
Speaker 4: We got after it the night of Red Rocks.
Speaker 8: Right next morning, I got I think, I got Ivy's planning, I got everything planned. We go over to Shane and he's like, ah, we're going to Wilco that night. Yeah, and he's like I'm not getting out of bed. And I was like, come on man, and he's like, I can't do it. I can't do it the whole day and you worry. The end of the night is me and Shane and Mark in a limo.
Speaker 4: Help kind of no.
Speaker 8: By just screaming them like we're not we're making no fucking sense. We're screaming Ryan fucking laughing.
Speaker 4: You're saying, you're like the whole song for three minutes just screaming.
Speaker 9: Now, once you do a show, it's gone.
Speaker 4: You hangover, it goes.
Speaker 9: Away instantly, the second you go on stage, it's gone.
Speaker 1: But was it like that when you first started doing comedy or did you have to become that so you get fired up every single time to get you get nervous before?
Speaker 4: No, Yeah, I was nervous last night. Yeah for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you could tell fucking walked out there.
Speaker 2: House.
Speaker 4: People are quiring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just the guy that got canceled. He's fucking hilarious.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they're like, oh, that's that guy. Republicans in here, Yeah, there was a lot. There's a lot of Republicans. Yeah, they were fire enough. I made fun of Biden once and they're like, oh, this guy's a genius.
Speaker 4: I was like, Biden as old as fuck.
Speaker 10: Right, They're like, dude, he's he fucking first of all, I mean like, I'll just say this a lot.
Speaker 8: This is the thing that's impressive. It's like, obviously he murders, you know when we do the shows. Right now, San's Shane is like, if you cannot see him live, you haven't already bought tickets. All his shows are sold out for the rest of the year. You cannot see him live. That's what you want to be as a comic like you can.
Speaker 4: You're gonna find.
Speaker 1: Take the flowers, take the flower.
Speaker 4: I don't like the flowers.
Speaker 2: You want to be no one likes the flowers. You want to be a no.
Speaker 1: The way we started this podcast, you love the flowers, one of my flowers. You're a fucking stud brother.
Speaker 4: You got rock yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, you got it.
Speaker 1: You got it all.
Speaker 2: Twenty five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Like your YouTube channel you have like seventeen shows, like seventeen shows plus.
Speaker 2: To asking about me.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, Nate Bargossi said on the Fucking Goat, we get it. I'm just selling out the Boston Garden.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, he's fucking killing it.
Speaker 2: Did you think.
Speaker 1: Did you think, like before you told the story on the last podcast about how like you did this tour. I'm gonna butcher, but you did this tour and like you were talking to Sigirl and you're like how much you getting paid? And he's like twenty grand I said, You're like, I'm getting paid like twenty five hundred two thousand. Oh my bad. I didn't mean to. But if you were there, did you imagine your life being here now.
Speaker 8: I never in one million years really thought I'd ever be where I am, not in one million years. By the way, Shane never thought he'd be where he is. That's how it works. Is you speaking for you?
Speaker 2: No? But no, he's right, it's just no one a guy.
Speaker 4: He's a loser dude. He had no idea who's gonna get out of that?
Speaker 2: He was gonna be nowhere.
Speaker 8: The dudes that you don't want to see are the ones that are like, and who's what happened? And that we have them in our business and they're fucking idiots?
Speaker 2: Are they right though? Are they at the point where they say they get canceled? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Usually like usually like there's some others stuff in there that that message it's a narcissistic mentality and they don't take care of people genuinely, genuinely. But the average dude, the dude you like hanging out with, like me or Shane or we're fucking Rogan.
Speaker 4: Right, do you think Rogan every thought he'd be where he's gonna be? Rogan?
Speaker 8: If you look at if you read the fucking first two chapters of the Joe Rogan story, there's no way that child ends up there, it just doesn't happen. You get to chapter fucking fourteen of him getting beat up by a girl in high school on a bus, You're like, this guy doesn't commentate the UFC, So no, I don't think. I think the people you the people I like, are the people that never saw happening. You know, it's different than pro athletes, because pro athletes their whole lives. I played with this guy named Brad Raki, and he was Everyone knew he was going pro. He he knew he was going pro. He's the best player out of all of us. US comics are always like I never in a million fucking years I thought I'd sell out the Boston Guard never never thought I'd be doing an arena tour, never thought i'd have a movie. I never thought i'd be happily married. I mean, I just was like, I'm still kind of shocked. That's the real shocker. Yeah, Like I can fuck a fifty two year old with a straight face and be like this is where I want to be.
Speaker 1: I will bump on the HBCU videos and be like, honey, where we getting after? Oh yeah, now, yeah, dude, that's fucking awesome. It is comedy. Seems like a really like it's not a linear trajection, like you gotta kind of fall into it. Yeah, maybe not like you gotta go like, hey you're funny. You can all sit here and be like, hey, we're pretty funny. You should do comedy. But then it's like getting the balls to go up and do it.
Speaker 4: Will did it right? Yeah too?
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I asked both of you guys about a joke.
Speaker 3: Jane looking back at so On brand du, She's like, let that one ride.
Speaker 4: Do that joke.
Speaker 2: Tell me a different way to maneuver that joke.
Speaker 4: No word did exactly that way. What's the joke? The joke was like, yeah, black people jump high.
Speaker 9: It's like nice, you know, it's a great joke.
Speaker 3: It's like being a new parent. And then it's like, uhh, yeah, I wonder. Yeah, I wanted to leave my family. That's why I respect you know. Yeah, no, we got up a bunch of up. Yeah no, I wrote it's jokes work.
Speaker 8: Its better if you don't say the second part leave my family.
Speaker 2: That's what I love about you know.
Speaker 4: Anyway, it sounds.
Speaker 8: Like I said, so mad, I just want to drive by in a car and shoot people like these guys do that you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's fucking crazy man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, that's the coolest. I'm it's funny.
Speaker 8: You always can appreciate where you were and where you are. It's hard to appreciate. It's hard to accept compliments. So like when you compliment Shane now, he's like, it's it's hard to accept him. But when Shane is wherever he is in two years, he'll be able to see happened to him and go.
Speaker 4: Like away, like certainly dead.
Speaker 8: If they asked me that, they go, do you think you're gonna outlive Shane?
Speaker 4: I was like, I think. He was like, I was like, I think so. I mean the way him and Mark Norman rebound.
Speaker 9: I think, yeah, yeah, true, yeah you rebound dude. I just I'm and then you're hungover, you're laying in bed. You hear him screaming, Shad, wake up.
Speaker 4: We got Yeah. I almost.
Speaker 9: I almost got my haircut out of like an obligation. I went out there and she was like, I'll do it. I was like okay. Then I sat there. I was like, no, I'm fine, you don't need a haircut. I do kind of, but I was hungover. I don't want to sit there and get a haircut. Chiropractor. Yeah, we got a chiropractice.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Is he too much in the mornings?
Speaker 4: No, it's nice. It helps gets you up. I would have laid in bed.
Speaker 1: How long does it help before it hurts though? Yeah, because you got a buddy in the first three four day so like, hey, come on, let's go.
Speaker 4: Yeah, God, it's funny.
Speaker 9: I only have something like when we were at Bristol the speedway.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I was on the bus hungover.
Speaker 9: I was like, I'm not fucking He was like, get up, you gotta go, get up, and I was like, dude, No, shut the fuck up, dude.
Speaker 4: And then he was like come on.
Speaker 9: And then we get out there and we're literally taking laps in the what's the car?
Speaker 4: What's the car called?
Speaker 8: Shane says, I'm going to sleep in And you respect? Do you do respect that? For the majority of the time, you respect it because I don't know that when I say it, I mean it and I need it, and I go, gotcha. And then we go over to Bristol to the to the speedway and they bring out a pace car and they take us on laps at like one hundred and seventy miles an hour, hundred fifty miles an hour, unbelievable.
Speaker 4: And it's and I was hungover too.
Speaker 8: And the number one thing when I got done, I mean, you're inches from the wall and there is so scary. It's the scariest, one of the scariest things I've ever done in my life. But the second I got done, the first thing I thought was, I don't think I had a stroke. And then I went, if I didn't have a stroke, shame, won't have a stroke. And I called him, I said, you need to get the fuck up out of bed and experience this. This is once in a lifetime opportunity. You and Big Jay need to get the fuck out of bedding. Come over here right now. And I was like, send a car to get them right fucking now, go get them right now. And they both got up and they're like no, no. And then the second thing got in and was like, that was fucking worth.
Speaker 4: That was incredible. Yeah, so it'll be ship like that.
Speaker 9: It's never not if he's making you get up, it's something that's actually cool.
Speaker 8: You know, comics and respect, everyone respects her, the boundaries of like because sometimes you got it sleeps the best thing for you and whatever the thing is. Like, when people don't want to party, you try not to push them into it. I always try to push them into it. Always push him into it.
Speaker 1: Killer.
Speaker 4: Oh I love. I love breaking someone.
Speaker 8: I love when they don't want to party and then they do the best personal party with Like I know a guy from Red Rocks that didn't wann to eat mushrooms and then we had a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah it was pretty nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many when you say taking mushrooms, how much you're taking?
Speaker 2: You ask your team much.
Speaker 4: We have great mushrooms coming this week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like you guys like you, guys, don't trip you just take like enough to feel good.
Speaker 9: Okay.
Speaker 8: I actually, in real honesty, every time I've been around mushrooms, I've taken just the babyst nibble in in like fear of like I don't want to get into my head lately because I'm afraid of death.
Speaker 9: There're fucking staring down the barrel. I dance with it a lot. Uh, I'm really afraid of death. Anyway, I ran right at this fucking bull.
Speaker 1: Sharks are bad all that stuff.
Speaker 2: Do Sharks move an intension?
Speaker 1: Sharks are like terrifying snakes are the most terrifying thing to me, but sharks are up there as well.
Speaker 2: Sharks.
Speaker 8: I was in the water with a great white shark and what we were with a bunch of blue sharks first, and blue sharks are easy, put your hand on them, move them away, very easy.
Speaker 4: What's a blue sharks like of makeup?
Speaker 8: Like, no, not a mako blue sharks. Of blue sh It's a type of shark's blue.
Speaker 4: It's called a blue shark.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and so, uh, there's a joke I want to say, but yeah, yeah, like a blue shark.
Speaker 4: That's what people call them. Yeah, blue stars.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, so they that one blue.
Speaker 8: So all of a sudden, the blue starks disappear and uh and I see a shadow in the in the background, and I was like, the fuck is that. I went this dude named John Manley and he's like, uh, he's like an oceanographer and he's like, pops up and he's like, I I think there's a bigger shark in the water. And I look down and I see this shark. It's not like you see when you see the videos on YouTube or on where it's it's going slow and the guy's filming it go over him and it's going slow. When it wants to move, it moves with such intention that you could not stop it. It went like dark, dark, dart dart, and it was on us. And I was on the boat in a fucking second eating a cheeseburger. I swear to god, the woman was making cheeseburgers and I was like, give me a work. I'm not getting back in that fucking water. That thing was scary, great white shark. If it wants to teach you, there's nothing you can do.
Speaker 1: Was it a great white shark?
Speaker 2: It was great sharks.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And you were out there free diving in the.
Speaker 4: Water with great white sharks a number of times.
Speaker 1: A number of times. So after the first time, he thought, I'll do that again.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it's magical South Africa.
Speaker 1: Have you seen the video of a guy like in like it looks like he's like a glass case and the great white shark comes and just fucks the glass case up. But you thought this was going to protect you, Like it's a crazy and you want to get in there just chilling.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's why.
Speaker 8: It's the only only people that get to experience that are the people that die from it. Really and so when to experience it. Like we were in South Africa, the visibility was bad and so they dragged the great white sharks up to you, but you could only see them at the last second when they've been on the cage, much like a shark attack. So get into experience what a shark attack would feel like. Was fucking exhilarating. Those cold beers taste amazing. When you get in the boat and you've done that all day and you're like you, I'll take a beer.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah.
Speaker 8: And then you're taking a boat in the sunset and you're like, why I lived life tonight? Like can you? You said on the as your bed, good might you take off tonight? I gotta do something right fucking nice. You're scared, You're scared.
Speaker 3: Of death, but you want to figure out how do I get as close to death as possible.
Speaker 8: I have a hard time with impulse, So I love the roll of the dice. I love the fucking let's do something a little crazy. But I have a terrifying feeler. I've done everything there is to do. I've I've skydives, I've done bungee jumps, I jumped off stratosphere, I've done it all. I'm terrified of it, but I did it. I did a non controlled just drop into a net from like one hundred and sixty feet. They just dropped you into a fucking net. That was fucking scary.
Speaker 1: Was like a ride or did this whole setup like.
Speaker 8: It used to be until it started defecting and oh my god?
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, and they were dropping you all onto the ground.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, do you you go get a Christian's gonna be here in a minute.
Speaker 4: Christian Okoya and Christian McCaffrey.
Speaker 2: You can bring it down here, is it?
Speaker 4: Mc mcaff Yeah, that's pretty fucking exciting.
Speaker 1: He was great, Great White Hope his hand.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Shake his hand San Francisco forty nine ers running back. He was with the Carolina panther Man before I played at Stanford.
Speaker 4: Gat White Hope.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the one that gives us all like, oh we still got it.
Speaker 8: Christianakoya. I interviewed her one time. And so we get done and everyone's like, hey, can we get a picture, and so they're like yeah, sure, stems in I go, I go, and they go anymore and I go, yeah, one with me and you with our shirts off and He's like huh and I go just like you holding me, and he goes, I'm joking and he goes okay, like he doesn't Nigerian as he was in the best. So the end of the day, we're done shooting and he comes up to me and gets in my face. He goes, I want to take a picture with your shirts off, and I hold you and I want what And he goes, now take your shirts off, and I go now, but he goes, I got you.
Speaker 2: Funny man, awesome.
Speaker 1: Going back to death. Yeah, yeah, let's ride that again. You said you've done everything. What do you have a line? Like there's something in this earth you will not do.
Speaker 8: They say base jumping. Once you base jump, you know how you're gonna die. That's like this because once you base jumping, you go, I'm doing this for the last of my life. It is fucking amazing. Really, that's what they say. Especially the wingsuits. They're like, you do that those little squirrel boys.
Speaker 4: Death though, Yeah, did you see the guy who hit the wire and his body just liquefied?
Speaker 1: Just no fucking way.
Speaker 8: You can see it's online. You can see it with sharks with his wife. I went diving with sharks with his wife.
Speaker 4: Who is uh?
Speaker 1: Who's the guy? Uh?
Speaker 2: I think his name is like Jeremy No, you do.
Speaker 1: You follow uh? Freestyle motocross it all or x GAM Travis Pastran and Nitros circus, all those heroes of mine. But there was one guy who does base jumping.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 1: Well, I forget his name though, but he was in a squirrel suit and he hit a bridge going like one hundred and eighty miles an hour.
Speaker 4: I'd be the same fucking guy. Is he dead?
Speaker 1: He hit a bridge going one hundred and eighty miles an hour? But you're a wire?
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I.
Speaker 4: Gotta look it up.
Speaker 1: I gotta look it up because this dude's fucking That guy.
Speaker 2: Might be I think that might be the same fucking guy.
Speaker 8: Was he with his buddy and then he his buddy He ended up all over his buddy, and his buddy knew he was dead and had to finish his squirrel suit knowing that his friend just died.
Speaker 1: No, I don't earn there's a video of this.
Speaker 2: He said, that's the guy.
Speaker 3: Did you mass just knowing your boy just got gott and you're still just in the air like.
Speaker 4: Doing something pretty fun? Yeah, fuck. Who else?
Speaker 3: Do else do you guys have on the show this week? We got him Fred Warner? Uh, Jeffrey Starr, Jeffrey Star starting to make up Eric.
Speaker 1: Roner Eric Rohner is the guy's name. Yes, I had to get that out.
Speaker 2: We're going to tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, we got Do you know I kiss him for real? I was in Wyoming with him for a week. Yeah, yeah I wasn't, but I'll tell you what happened. So Jeffrey Starr puts out a picture of him with him and this is his lece crossed with another dude wearing vans, and he's like, can you guess who my NFL boy is?
Speaker 2: We're going to Wyoming?
Speaker 1: Do you guess me? Well?
Speaker 4: Here we are, buddy.
Speaker 1: So I'm I'm watching all this thing playout. I literally just tweet out am I in Wyoming right now? He quote tweets it, and he's like do you need an invite? So obviously that starts blowing up. He ends up dming me and he's like, hey, thanks for having fun with this whole thing, Like a lot of people wouldn't do that. Like I want to come on your show sometime, and I'm like, we'll be out in Arizona for the Super Bowl? Are you gonna come out? And he's like, I'll let you know. Ends up, we end up talking a bunch fantastic individual and he's gonna come on the show tomorrow one o'clock. Yes, And it's so cool because it's like a lot there's a lot of dudes in my dms right now. There's a lot of dudes in my dms right now, are trying to get after it still a compliment, trying to bust.
Speaker 4: Trying to fucking bust. Which if you had got.
Speaker 8: A word in fifteen minutes one of the boys, which one would it be?
Speaker 4: And then if you had to have.
Speaker 8: Wanted to one of them get fucked? Or what are we talking here? I don't think. I don't think I was. I think me and him will flip a coin. I have a feeling.
Speaker 4: I look at you and I'm like, I know the world do in disrespect due?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 2: I like it?
Speaker 4: You know me? And you would be like, what.
Speaker 1: Probably what I'm talking about?
Speaker 2: Size?
Speaker 8: I'm talking energy. You're saying energy me and you would be like, well, I don't know what are you up to?
Speaker 4: What do you?
Speaker 8: We would get the feeling you look at me and like, I'm definitely not getting the ass.
Speaker 2: We would we would connect. We wouldn't take it. You know what?
Speaker 4: You wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Oh, you don't know me.
Speaker 8: Who would you fucking the ass? And who'd you want to be sucking the ass pie? You can put me in the mix too, Bro, I won't come.
Speaker 4: In you you won't. What's the point, Bro? I want that. That's the whole. That's the best feeling you get as dude.
Speaker 1: You were coming.
Speaker 4: You don't want a cream pie?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would be a mess after.
Speaker 4: I'm holding on to it until I give it back to you. In the kitchen.
Speaker 2: Comes Chris.
Speaker 1: Christian McCaffery just walked into the Hey buddy, I can't wait to have you on the podcast a little bit. Thank you for joining us. Literally walked in.
Speaker 2: This is the first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna we're.
Speaker 1: Christian in it too.
Speaker 9: He's also if he did, I would make love with Christians, make Christian would make love.
Speaker 2: What do you want, sweetheart?
Speaker 1: I this is the first time I've seen him in real life. He seems like a gentle lover, like he's a giver.
Speaker 4: Wait where did you grow up?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Denver.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people were really in touch with earth?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Denver, what who would I you?
Speaker 2: Who'd you look up with?
Speaker 4: Well? Say will so bad?
Speaker 1: Yes they will, dude.
Speaker 2: All I will?
Speaker 8: Whoa?
Speaker 1: What the fun?
Speaker 4: I know this is gonna happen. This is how you guys operate? You guys?
Speaker 2: Do you want to do?
Speaker 4: You want to say?
Speaker 2: Do you want to say?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 9: We just had such a good time last night, like that crazy almost happened last.
Speaker 1: My kids for making me miss out and getting sucked by you.
Speaker 4: Good time.
Speaker 9: And yeah, at one point we almost guessed we like buzz leaned in to talk to each other and.
Speaker 2: I played it off, but also like it kind of felt nice.
Speaker 4: We're partying tonight.
Speaker 3: We'll see definitely, we'll see you my voice, I didn't do any more.
Speaker 1: Do you got to do the dozen trivia tonight?
Speaker 2: Right? Yeah? And I gotta get that passport in the morning.
Speaker 1: Oh brother, what do you have a show Friday night?
Speaker 4: Every night?
Speaker 1: And yeah, I want to go. I'm saying we want to go come back and hang out with you us. Of course, there's nothing better than meeting somebody and then asking them for favors. Of course you will, you guys all night, bringing everybody? Yeah, do you want to go Friday night with them? You're coming, This is gonna be awesome. Add Christian in the mix that would you?
Speaker 2: Would you?
Speaker 1: You Christian over Will?
Speaker 2: Christy?
Speaker 4: Was your hat off off?
Speaker 1: Put your hat off?
Speaker 2: Christian's got Yeah, he's a good looking cat.
Speaker 4: Yeahetics are there's your real teeth?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Shout out Christians for being cool from the get go.
Speaker 4: That'tyol.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty fucking pissed off, though, I'll be honest, I don't know. I thought we could have had something cool. I mean, yeah, if I'm not gonna be sloppy, you're moving furniture, so you're taking will to I.
Speaker 2: Mean, I.
Speaker 1: Just I might feel like it would be like odd man out.
Speaker 2: I feel like I got Jeffrey.
Speaker 1: You do get I got Jeffrey and I got Joey Camasta, so I got a good little line up. I got a good I got a good roster, a roster of dudes that would fuck me.
Speaker 4: How great? I said to this something the other day.
Speaker 8: I'd hate to find out I was gay now and know that all my good franchise playing years were behind me. Yeah, and I'm just like the guy jerking off the corner going.
Speaker 4: Take your shirt off.
Speaker 2: Well, he's just turned into a foreigner.
Speaker 4: Gay guys from other places. Please remove your shirt, dude.
Speaker 1: This has been an awesome podcast.
Speaker 4: Thanks guys, it's been incredible. Hell of a job I tried.
Speaker 1: You've said about a tweet fourth of words that I'll be honest, it's what I'm here for.
Speaker 2: Hard though you look the fucking part.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 3: I appreciate you guys, boys, men, women, people of all ages. Obviously, we all start the new year with the best intentions when it comes to sticking to a fitness routine. We are three months in now, and sticking to it is hard. That's why the fit bot app is changing the game. The fitbot app creates a workout program that's personalized to your goals, fitness level, and available equipment. It learns from your previous workouts and adapts as you improve. Start making progress towards your fitness goals. Today with twenty five percent off a fit bot subscription, the boys got you. Just pick a fitness goal, select your equipment. When you're in the house, you go to a gym wherever it is. You pick the equipment and let them know the equipment that you have, and fitbod will create a custom workout program specifically for you. The app switches up your exercises to avoid overtraining or burnout while keeping your workouts fresh and fun. Your program also changes based on your personal progress for maximized results. A full year of fitbod is less than the cost of a single session with a personal trainer. Keep up your fitness habit with a personalized workout program from fitbod twenty five percent off your subscription, or try the app free at fitbod dot me slash busting. That's fit bo d dot m slash busting. Back to the episode, Yeah not sure. What when is the movie drop? Memorial Day weekend?
Speaker 2: What's it called?
Speaker 8: The theaters? It's called the Machine is Uh. I think everyone's gonna like it. I mean everyone's super excited about it. It's a responsible and really good so I'm excited and I'll be promoting the living fuck.
Speaker 4: Out of it.
Speaker 3: I think we might be doing something again soon because uh, this partnership with Netflix, they want us to do like a pod with all of our shirts off, so we might hold.
Speaker 8: On, hold on so for real, because uh, yeah, we just gotta we just got an offer. We just got me and Tom got an offer to do a read for my movie, like random as fuck, Well you got to.
Speaker 1: Offer to do a read for your own movie.
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And Netflix advertising, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: Netflix is my special. This is a movie. This is in movie theaters.
Speaker 2: That's so fucking cool, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but someone did say, like, hey, in May, three of us are gonna do a shirtless pod. Yeah, and I haven't eaten.
Speaker 8: Since yeah, four days ago, dude, don't worry. And then fucking my body is disgusting.
Speaker 1: No, I've seen, dude, your body.
Speaker 2: Everyone sees your body.
Speaker 1: Always.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to yourself that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, positive thinking. You look fantastic, and that's what the will.
Speaker 4: Don't talk to yourself that way. You're beautiful, Bert, Yeah, it was sweet a bad boy.
Speaker 2: Dude, but I kind of like got that.
Speaker 8: I'll be smoking cigarets in the corner fucking tailor, and he'd all of a sudden look at himself in the mirror, and You're like, are you not looking at me anymore? Bro?
Speaker 4: What I got about?
Speaker 1: Bad move to get off?
Speaker 2: Like, just keep going.
Speaker 1: I'm looking in the mirror, so fucking god, it's missionary where I was getting fucked.
Speaker 4: I thought I was getting fucked.
Speaker 1: Look at me. No, I'm looking in the mirror.
Speaker 2: I don't know. How do you? How do you do that?
Speaker 4: No, it's gay missionary. It's the gayest possible set.
Speaker 2: Hey, the thing that flops around right there.
Speaker 1: You're going, no, no, no, no, I'm gonna I'm gonna side saddle.
Speaker 10: Like this.
Speaker 2: He said, no, no, abuts, I'm like, all right, yes, all right.
Speaker 1: What a fucking way to end this podcast? Willcom It's got a pe guys, gentlemen. What a pleasure you, What a pleasure. We'll see you guys tomorrow. You're not way. Please subscribe, unsubscribed, resubscribe, Hammer the shit out of the comments. Love you all so much. M.