Speaker 1: Two teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Tamara Judge.
Speaker 2: Hi, guys, welcome to another episode of Too Cheese and a Pod with myself, Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 3: And Tama Judge.
Speaker 2: And we have an exciting guest. Yes, a big announcement as she coughs, and sorry, I took a big gulf of champagne and it went down the wrong way. So and for anyone curious, it is eleven o four and we the deal. We chermly gonna have one glass per pod because we have ten pods. Wait, what number is this?
Speaker 3: Number two?
Speaker 2: But we wanted to announce that we Mea and Emily are starting a new pod called Popping Off. Oh was I not supposed to say it? Listen, I want to hear. You can audition to see if you're going to say that Popping Off with Emily Simpson and Teddy Mellencamp, or if I'm going to say it, let's say your best one.
Speaker 3: You can try, but it's not going to matter.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter. She's always going to do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Welcome to Popping Off with Emily Simpson and Teddy Mellencamp.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Popping Off with Teddy Mellencamp and the other Girl.
Speaker 4: Welcome to another episode of popping Off without Tamra.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another episode of Remember when you tried to replace me with Kate Chesting?
Speaker 3: Well, listen more to come on that essentially popping off.
Speaker 2: As we will, we will be recapping some of the shows that me and Tama don't recap, such as anything non Housewife, anything non Housewife. But we are also going to talk about anything that.
Speaker 1: Is current, right that it's current, just currently in the news right that people are talking about that she.
Speaker 3: Loves doing or what Ardashians or.
Speaker 2: What about the article that Shane sent you this morning?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Shane screenshot the Larsa Pippen article about how she has five sex five times a night with Marcus and he just there was there was no other conversation other than he just sent me that and it just pops up on my phone.
Speaker 4: So that's so lawyer, Yeah right, just like just wanted you just wanted you wanted you to know about this, Emily, And I.
Speaker 3: Won't put anything in writing, No, I just read this.
Speaker 2: I want you to think this over while you're out of town. We're not doing it enough Okay, well.
Speaker 1: I mean he complains about that all the time, like that's just an one issue. But I feel like he's really overshooting by sending me an article about five times a night, like you got to start it, like it's his negotiations. Yeah, I mean, yeah, he's starting high and then maybe we'll meet somewhere like five times a month, a week, five times a month, five times.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's five times a month is completely doable. I think twice a week is doable. Okay, twice a week, not push it? Yeah, listen, as long as you don't have to do If I had to do a full four play twice a week, that's two week. What's a full four place?
Speaker 3: That's full four play? Like tickle the balls?
Speaker 2: No, like you have to be doing the making out and then the blow joke? Do you have lingerie on? Is that what full four play is?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 4: You gotrass, you have lingerie? I have lingerie since the nineteen hundreds.
Speaker 2: Listen, I got some pretty cute lingerie and I just wore it as a joke one day. And you've never seen Edwin happy Like.
Speaker 4: He was like, well, I think the guys are very well, they're very visual very visual visual.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So he's always saying like, why don't you wear lingerie?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, because I don't want no strap up my ass and itchy crotch from the lace and now I just don't want that.
Speaker 3: I want to wear my sweats.
Speaker 2: Well, I have a question. Do all of us have fake boobs or at some point have fake boobs?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Not currently. I don't have the heart to tell Edwin that my nipples have absolutely no sensations. He thinks he's really getting after it. Yeah, and I'm like, can't feel it? But you don't tell him that.
Speaker 3: No, so you just fake it. You're like, we had we had a little more play the other day, but does.
Speaker 2: Anyone really like are there people that are like, oh, yes, he's squeezing my nipples.
Speaker 3: No, I don't mind that. I like that. I don't have any like but can you feel it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 4: But we were having the four plays you put it and I'm like, babe, that's that's my belly button.
Speaker 3: Like how are you doing? Like you get you're in the total wrong spot.
Speaker 2: Oh was he trying to fingerbag you?
Speaker 3: Yes? And I'm like no, it's like, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: How do you get confused with a belly button I took.
Speaker 3: But I was like, wait, what, Eddie, it was my taint. Okay, let's just get it straight. She's like, there was no whole.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it tanged my but hole and it tanged my it't happened, and it tain't happening right now, are saying cut cut.
Speaker 2: But this is really the point. But Emily and I also had a discussion this morning that she's worried that she's going to be brought into all of my hate associate Okay, what was the word?
Speaker 1: Then I said, I'm looking forward to being banned at Bravos by every other house.
Speaker 2: That's what I said.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to go.
Speaker 2: The weird thing is is the more that the more hate that I get, and the more that I would think people wouldn't want to talk to me at Bravo Con, the more they run up to feed me their stories. Yeah, Like they're like, hey, I'm like, I have never said anything nice about you. I do not know why are you talking to me. You're like the friend that nobody wants to have in public.
Speaker 4: I'm like Tanisha from So like, you're.
Speaker 1: Like the low key friend that nobody wants to other people to know that they talk to you will you know, she just follows me around.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 2: I don't mean to brag though, and I mean we'll confront Angie on this. I mean, you know, I love to be brag delicious delicious on our post because you know, we have we have our live show here in San fran We did a group photo of all of us from the dinner last night.
Speaker 3: We're so excited happy about this.
Speaker 2: No, this is who I am. This is you know, this is who I am deep down. It is the first time there's ever been a group photo posted of me, and the last I don't know five years, we're not Every comment has been hating me, and so you know what, Angie, thank you cheers because this is okay. So I don't get to dig in on anything Orange County at this point in time, but I am We're only.
Speaker 4: Like two weeks in a production, so you know, like the first couple of weeks it's only one crew, so there's slow.
Speaker 2: It's slow, and the next.
Speaker 3: Week is when it really starts picking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I would say it's not as slow as normally when you start out.
Speaker 3: Oh we got a shipload, it's already a lot going on.
Speaker 2: Well, know what, I already saw you having dinner. I don't know if it's dinner. It could have been lunch with Alexis Billino. I know it was Emily. I can confirm or deny. I have eyes and I saw. Well, it's not like I can say it's not me. I'm a big bitch.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 4: Actually, I just heard that People has confirmed that Alexis Billino has joined the cast at the Real Housewives of Orange County.
Speaker 2: As a friend of a friend of Are you guys, are you happy about it? I am. I think it's great. Do you think and this isn't going to ruin anything? But do you think there is anything that could happen that it would affect you and Gina being best friends?
Speaker 1: I really don't think so. I mean, I know you can say that and weird shit happens, but no, I mean, it's been six years and I don't think there's I know Gina well enough to know that. I don't think there's anything that Gina could do that we couldn't recover from. She's not an evil person, and I feel like the only way you can't recover from a friendship is if someone is just being evil?
Speaker 2: But do you trust her implicitly? Like, is there anything you would tell her in one hundred percent privacy that you think she would never bring out? Or do you think it's a Heather situation where Heather? You know, last year Shannon confided in her and then she pretty much told everybody and her confessionals what was that? What did she tell Heather? Yeah, his son doesn't like her?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, yeah, you say when you say Shannon told Heather in a confessional sort, I mean Shannon was probably drunk when she told her. I don't know if that's the same thing. It's not like she pulled her to the side and said, let me, I'm gonna pour my heart out to you and tell you these things, please, don't.
Speaker 2: She So you're saying she's calling in a drunken like she doesn't remember doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and those things that she told Heather, she's told me and she's told Camra, and so it's like, we all.
Speaker 3: What I just said in my confessional the same thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So did I So I think I all did.
Speaker 3: I wasn't. I don't think we were seeing anything.
Speaker 2: So when she's going through those moments where she's calling people drunk. If one of you don't answer, she'll just call the next one.
Speaker 1: Well, I think Tamor was always her first go to was was and then when Tarman wasn't around, it was me for a little bit. I only answered one time, and then I was like, I'm never answering again.
Speaker 2: What time? What day was it?
Speaker 1: I mean it was nighttime when she called, it was like nine or ten o'clock, But that's late for me. I go to bed at nine o'clock. Yeah, and I think she's just starting her day, all right?
Speaker 2: And then what else can we put I'm trying to recover from what just happened.
Speaker 3: But I go back to Alexis joining the show? Yeah, let's go right, funny story. So Heather and I, who are? We are on great terms right now? We were talking.
Speaker 4: I go, isn't I raw that last year you and I were fighting about you? Whenever you're asked who do you want to bring back on the show, you say Alexis.
Speaker 3: You never said me in the two years I was fired. I go, there, isn't it weird?
Speaker 4: Now we're like, did Alexai sign is she on the show?
Speaker 5: Yea?
Speaker 3: She were fighting like it was her over me? Now We're like, wait, wait, is she she has signed?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: Of course she's signed, because you know, it took a while.
Speaker 3: It took a while.
Speaker 2: I was supposed to film with her. Then I wasn't gonna film with her.
Speaker 4: An Alexis defense, she I had a conversation with her and she said, listen, I don't know if I want to sign because I don't want to kick Shannon when she's down. I thought that right when she said that to him, like, you know what, you're a cool check.
Speaker 2: I think she's a cool yeah, real cool chick. But I think also that was very sarcastic.
Speaker 3: No, but I I think.
Speaker 2: She knows that if she isn't in a relationship with John Janssen, she knows if she's not on that show, that relationship with John Jansen is probably leving.
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I disagree.
Speaker 4: For the record, she was being asked back before this John stuff, was even before she even met John.
Speaker 3: So we take it back to Bravo Khan.
Speaker 4: So we we were at the after party, me Andy and Alexis had like an hour conversation and he was just so happy that we put.
Speaker 3: Things behind us. I mean, we never had anything major.
Speaker 4: It was stupid show shit like I call her Jesus Barbie and no, you call her Jesus.
Speaker 3: I want to go on as an ax Lenia.
Speaker 2: It was a Jesus jugs.
Speaker 3: She judged Jesus Barbie. I had a whole listening. But can I ask the question, I want to have a Jesus Barbie party this year?
Speaker 2: How do you do that?
Speaker 3: We just dressed like Jesus Barbie?
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I have a question why, because I didn't watch back then. Why did Alexis And did she get fired or did she leave? I don't think anyone leaves.
Speaker 3: I don't think anybody really leaves.
Speaker 4: But I think that, you know, she was under a lot of pressure in the marriage that she was in, and I felt like she really couldn't be herself. And I think the one thing that I'm really excited about is seeing her her own person, Yeah, own person, Like lat the years that she was on she's like, you know, I came from my husband's rib, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well I think she was very suppressed and I think he was very controlling, and I don't think she ever had the opportunity.
Speaker 2: To be her herself.
Speaker 1: And so now she comes back on the show, and not only is she dating Johnny Jay, but she also is this new Alexis that gets to be free, that gets to say what she wants, that gets to be what she wants.
Speaker 2: And that's interesting. Now, that's exciting to me. Do you guys think Taylor will be missed?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think she'll be missed.
Speaker 2: Oh that was really about So I think that.
Speaker 3: She will be missed. I think that she definitely added.
Speaker 4: I think that she came in I know Taylor off the show, So I think that she came into the season not knowing where her place was because she never been a friend of and she didn't want to overstep. She didn't know what to do, and I think she was a little bit too quiet.
Speaker 2: And then at the end she may have had more than our one champagne person.
Speaker 3: You know, I had some drunken moments too, So not me though, No, oh no, not no, What do you mean?
Speaker 4: I never really well behaved in every Yeah, especially when she has like sand in her salad and cucumbers hanging out of her mouth.
Speaker 2: The fact that you didn't get that I was making the cucumber reference last night. It was also slightly upset. I couldn't hear you.
Speaker 3: It was I know it was hard to hear.
Speaker 2: I do get things normally. It was very loud. Well, we're going to see how well Emily, me and Emily get things once we get to popping off.
Speaker 3: If you're going to do great. And I'm so excited for you guys to cheers to your new podcast.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying I do think it's going to be pretty exciting to recap band of Promper Rules with you, Emily, because I feel like people will maybe get mad at.
Speaker 3: You and not just me.
Speaker 2: I can't wait.
Speaker 3: Yeah, least is not about your cast.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna have to go to Bramo Conn in the disguise.
Speaker 3: Welcome to But who would you go ask?
Speaker 2: Okay, if you could be any this is the final question for you guys, if you could be any other housewife other than yourselves, any franchise, who would be like watching.
Speaker 3: All of that?
Speaker 2: I already like you get to live their life. I already know mine, and you can't pick You can't repick I'm doctor Nicole. Oh yeah, yeah, you don't get to pick mine.
Speaker 4: Being Larsa Pippen for a while, she got a good life. She's at Paris Fashion Week right now with Marcus Jordan.
Speaker 2: Would you want to go to Paris Fashion Week and sit there and watch other people walk down and runway. I'd like to go to Paris in general. That would be fun. Okay, but you don't get to pick Larsa because she already did.
Speaker 1: I've never thought about this before because honestly, I never want to be anyone else. But you listen, pretty damn cool myself.
Speaker 3: Listen, we are okay?
Speaker 1: You know what, then I'll pick Lisa Barlow so I can get glam every day you go.
Speaker 2: I mean, that'd be nice if someone just showed up at my house every day.
Speaker 4: And I mean, now I'm like, how much is this retainer?
Speaker 3: What does she pay a month? Because do I need to with the math?
Speaker 2: I'm like, hold on, can you hold this really quick? Right before we end, I want to call Lisa Barlow and find out how much You're gonna ask her how much she pays every time? Yeah, I want to know how much retainer she's got to answer? Right Hey, Lisa Barlow, It's Teddy Mellencamp from Chee Cheese in a Pod. Lisa, I'm with Emily Simpson and Tama Judge. We just have one quick question for you.
Speaker 3: You're on air right now.
Speaker 2: How much does it cost to have a glam team on retainer?
Speaker 3: It's more than sixty. And when you.
Speaker 2: Say every day, do you mean every day?
Speaker 3: Like every day you mean every day you leave the house?
Speaker 2: Or if you had a actual day at home, would you also get glammed? It's usually about six days a week. Is it more than one hundred and fifty thousand? That's all you have to say? Less than one hundred and fifty more than sixty?
Speaker 3: Okay, I can live with that, all right. I'm putting my Glam one retainer tomorrow.
Speaker 5: I think it's in this destiny you want in needs, and this is definitely a need.
Speaker 3: I need to know. Do they live close to you?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 5: So Sam is about fifteen minutes away, and then Morgan's.
Speaker 2: About fifteen minutes too, So they're not that hot.
Speaker 1: Do they have I feel like I just don't have other clients or it's just Lisa just like that's it that just sustains them and your talk.
Speaker 5: You know what, Sam makes me a priority, so she better or she better a few other clients a week, but mostly just.
Speaker 2: Me hold on and when we talk to these numbers. Were we talking about both of the people or we were talking about per person I realized it didn't clarifyed, I.
Speaker 5: Mean, well, there's you know that's for one of them, and like if you were to just like love them both together, and then when you add in like travel hotels like all that, then that kind of.
Speaker 2: Changes the number. Do you think that they're also like, are they still like you're good friends when you're filming? Do you vent to them like they're like your therapist while you're you're Tanisha, No.
Speaker 1: I'm kind of like, I'm such a sad I keep.
Speaker 3: It to myself. Good. I don't really say anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, we love you. We have to go bye bye bye bye bye. All right, guys, well that's pretty much what we're gonna do on Popping Off. We make shit happen, right, Emily, we're just gonna call people that actually we should just call people. We should call people without any warning every episode and get the answers that we need. Yeah, oh my gosh. All right, well you guys make sure to tune into Popping Off with myself and Emily also traders.
Speaker 4: So yes, So Janelle is going to be on talking Traders with Tamra this week, and then next week we're gonna have Siri from season one.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh. All right, we gotta wrap the episode, you guys. So soon we will be dropping the ads, we'll be dropping popping off, and we have already dropped the Traders and tune in