Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: Who's scoring big this NBA season?
Speaker 3: You are with all the new ways to get in on the action that Draft Kings Sportsbook and official sports betting partner of the NBA. From monster Slams to dish in the Rock to cleaning the glass, get behind your favorite player and prop bets you can make Undraftkings home of the NBA player props. Ready to place your first bet? Try betting on something simple like picking how many points your favorite player will have. Go to Draft Kings sports Book app and make your pick first time. Here's something special for you. New Draft King customers can bet five dollars and get one hundred and fifty in bonus bets. Instantly take it to the rack with Draft Kings Sportsbook Every point Counts.
Speaker 2: Download the Draft Kings Sportsbook app.
Speaker 3: You code money moves that's colled money moves for new customers to get one hundred and fifty dollars in bonus bets when you bet just five bucks only on Draft Kings.
Speaker 2: The crown is yours.
Speaker 4: Scammeling problem called one eight hundred gambler or in West Virginia visit one eight hundred gambler dot net. In New York, call eight seven seven eight hope and wire text hope and Y four six seven three sixty nine in Connecticut. Help is available for problem gambling call eight eight eight seven eight nine seven seven seven seven or visit CCPG dot org. Please play responsibly on behalf of boothill casino in resorting Kansas twenty one and over age varies by jurisdiction, Void and Ontario one. No sweat bet per new customer issued as one bonus bet based on amount of initial losing bet. Bonus bets expire one hundred and sixty eight hours after issue. Ince See DKNNG dot com slash promos for deposit wagering and eligibility restrictions, terms and responsible gaming resources.
Speaker 3: This episode of Nightcap is brought to you by Cola Garth, a non invasive colon cancer screening test.
Speaker 2: Did you know?
Speaker 3: Colon cancer is considered one of the most preventable, yet least prevented cancers. When called in the early stages, colon cancer has a survival rate of ninety percent, so screening in early detections are key to reducing overall colon cancer deaths. That's why the American Cancer Society recommends that if you're at average risk. You begin screening for colon cancer at age forty five, and the convenient way to do that is with col of Guard tests. The colon Guard test allows you to be in control of your colon colon cancer screening through prescription based tests delivered to your door with none of the prep that's required for colonoscopy, no liquid prep, no days off, no invasive procedures. Plus Coli Guard test is affordable. Most insured patients pay zero dollars, and if follow up colonoscopy is needed after a positive coli Guard test, this is usually covered by insurance. Also, so if you're forty five years of order and at average risk, you can ask your health care provider about screening for colon cancer with the colon Guard test. You can also request a coli guard prescription today at coli guard dot com, slash podcast. The colon Gard test is intended to screen the dose forty five and order at average risk of col director cancer. Do not use COVID guard tests if you have had adenemus, have inflammatory biblesease, and certain hereditary syndromes, or personal or family district of col directal cancer. Color Guard test is not a replacement for colonoscopies high risk patients. Color guard tests in adults forty five to forty nine is estimated based on a large clinical study of patients fifty and older. False positive and false neggaves can occur. Color Dark is available by prescription only. Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network. So I have to take a break from all the jokes here for just a second and put my serious voice on, because I would never ever joke about a five G network that has invested billions in building five G towers across the country, not even once, not even if mister boost Mobile himself asked me to.
Speaker 2: There's nothing funny about it.
Speaker 3: Boost Mobile is now legit nationwide five G network and also provide coverage across ninety nine percent of America. Seriously visit boostmobile dot com or your nearest boost Mobile.
Speaker 2: Store location to learn more.
Speaker 3: Boost Mobile network, together with our roaming partners, covers ninety nine percent of the US population. Five G speed not available in all areas. Paul George is taking a break from podcasting to focus on the championship. I want to let the podcast Beef Podcast Pete family know that after today's episode with d White, I plan to take a break from pod, from the pod, just to focus on getting my body right, getting mentally right, you know, help this squad make a push towards I go to finish the season and give ourselves a chance to be in contention to complete compete for a championship.
Speaker 2: Or told you like that.
Speaker 5: Can I ask you a question, Yes, what's the what's the What's Philly's record again?
Speaker 2: A whole lot of losses to very few wins. So is there a chance, honestly realistic, they would have to go?
Speaker 3: Remember I have said in order to they're like twenty games under five hundred. They need to win all they need to win.
Speaker 5: Out God damn is that even possible?
Speaker 3: No, I mean, the Lakers won thirty three games in the world. The Heat won twenty seven games in a row. I mean, maybe somebody's won twenty, but I think the Rockets might have with somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buff, I mean.
Speaker 5: I like the decision, you know, in a sense. But I also like Paul George having the platform to voice his opinion, to talk about the game, talk about any other things he wants, any other things he wants to wants to talk about. When it comes to the aspect of his game, regardless of him being hurt or hamper the injured. Right now, people would want to hear from him. I think the pressure probably coming from inside the house. You know, we're not playing well right now. You're not playing well as you should be.
Speaker 2: We're not winning. We think you should cut the podcast out. Oh you don't have goals, man? Yeah, I do, I do, I do. Everything is magnified when you lose. Everything was magnified.
Speaker 3: We couldn't sit on a helmet like we lost the game because I'm sitting on my helmet and practice. That's why you think we lost. Oh my shoes untied. I didn't have much huge tie when I walked on the field. May you know everything the locker room junkie h bad ain't doing picking up the towners. I mean, right, but hey, what do you do? You try anything? I mean, when you losing, you'll try anything to get out of that losing street. I mean, you dressed a certain way you win a game, and I'm wear the same outfit because that's what we did. I wore the same suit every Oh we went on the road in ninety seven oh chows in the playoffs. Yes, Oh, we beat we beat Kansas City. Hey, y'all better I changed that suit. We went to Pittsburgh beat Pittsburgh. Well, y'all, bet y'all better wear them same suits to the super Bowl. The mine on show We Don't Treat, We Don't Pay. It was what we had on really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, super superstition.
Speaker 3: Kansas City didn't know we wore the same outfit we were thinking. But uh, docummended he know he's catching flat. Bro, you playing bad and you got a podcast. You need to be practicing, you need to be getting ready, you know how it is. Yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely, Probably that's what probably they're saying. Maybe management came to him said, bro, you may either on the podcast a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're doing too much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, listen, everything has magnified when you're losing.
Speaker 2: It is everything. It is everything.
Speaker 5: I just like the fact that Paul George has a has a platform, he knows the game, he's still active playing the game and just being able to talk about it.
Speaker 2: You know, people want to hear from it, you know, whether.
Speaker 5: You lose, whether you're losing and winning. You know, he has the knowledge of it. But but I kind of understand, you know, the backlash he's getting.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 3: I do too, and that comes along with the territory when you win. Yeah, RP to the chain game. Oh, Joe, NFL is stalling electronic system to measure first downs for the twenty twenty five season, talking about a memorial chain game moment from your playing day, don't Joe.
Speaker 5: Oh, a memorial chain game moment. You know, that's a good one. That's a good one when I think about it, I really haven't had any issues as far as the chain game goes.
Speaker 2: When they get don't drop that, don't drop that chain. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Most of the time when the change came out to measure, I'm going to the sideline to grab some water, you know. But I like the idea of the virtual assistance because human error has been wrong many time before, especially when it comes to spot in the ball, so I like the idea of doing it this way. Virtual assistance has been in soccer. Some say it's ruined soccer, but I like the fact that they get it right every time. They get it right every time, So using this it eliminates being able to blame the refs for any eras at all, so the calls will always be right.
Speaker 3: And it seemed to be this was based on Buffalo not getting it. Oh because how many, oh Joe, how many hall that we see like this over the years.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was clear. That was that was clear as they he was not over that line. The ball was tucked in, it tucked through his chest. Now if he was able to extend the ball, which he couldn't do it because he was in the crowd, because play, because if.
Speaker 3: He gets knocked out, it's not you don't get the same privilege of the gold line the ball breaker. You're good, you do that in the regulation, and you do that and he likely got it knocked out before. Remember, get jumped right on it.
Speaker 2: Are you jump right back on it? Yep?
Speaker 3: I look, if it's going to help put people's mind at ease, but you know when people and fans gonna find enough something else to be complaining about. Yeah, they need to do it for they need to put it in for holding, They need to do it for this, They need to do it for that.
Speaker 2: Hold on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you do realize that humans human element is this thing.
Speaker 5: For the football game will take five hours if they had virtual assistance for every little thing.
Speaker 3: Oh yo, many think that Ben Johnson de forma offensive coordinator Deteorge Lions took an unecessary shot at Jerry Goff earlier.
Speaker 2: Let's take a listen to the sound.
Speaker 1: Out of structure, the off schedule, the creation. That's that's what stands out the most because that's really the way that this league's going right now. It seems like as much as you want to make it pure progression one to two to three, there's just too much variety. The pass rush is coming down, and to have an athlete like Caleb extend to play and potentially find it explosive down the field, that's what That's what gets.
Speaker 2: Me going a little bit.
Speaker 1: I get excited thinking about that because I haven't really been around that since I've been in the in the in the league, but I've seen, I've been on the other side, and I have experience, and it's demoralizing when you're on the other side and you're watching that happen to your defense.
Speaker 2: M I don't know shot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't think it's a shot. Shot obviously, listen, listen not you think it is.
Speaker 2: No, it's the truth. Kayler Williams can make off script the plays.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, absolutely, this is there's a there's a handful of quarterbacks in the NFL that can't do that, and the fact that Ben Johnson's never been around a quarterback that can extend plays and play off script most of the time when things break down, you go through progression one, two, three is not there most quarterbacks. That's the sack for Jered Goff. Yes, you know, he's not a mobile quarterback. He's he'siertack quarterback. Go through his stuff, check down if it's not there. Kayler Williams can extend plays and therefore make the play calling that much more better for Ben Johnson, who's already creative.
Speaker 2: Yes, so he can be able to do that much more. Look at how good golf was with.
Speaker 5: Ben Johnson calling the plays, so imagine what he can do with Kaylen Williams with the creativity from that aspect. And if things don't work out, well, you know it, I ain't got the trip because I got Kayler Williams who's a dual threat and can use his legs and extend plays for me and make something happen when there's nothing there.
Speaker 3: But that's the and that's the thing he was asking question. He says he's looking forward to playing them with a guy that can make plays off.
Speaker 2: Script right now, and he can't. That's what Caleb Williams can do. He can make plays off script.
Speaker 3: You know you basically when you diagram the play, that's the play that's got to get run because that's not what Jared God fields. And that's okay, that's okay, there's nothing wrong with that. They make it seem like, but damn, so what are the differences? So anybody thinks he's taking a shot at Jared. If you watch Jared God play and you watch Caleb Williams place, what do you think some of the differences are ability to make plays outside the pocket, his scrambling ability, his ability to get off script, ability to change arm angles, arm slacks. Okay, I don't you know, hey, what's the difference between what's you? What's what's One of the main differences is between sa Quan and and Derrick Henry. Sat Quan's a little bit more shifty, a little bit more lucive. What's your colon runs with a little bit more power. That's not taking a shot at either one of them.
Speaker 2: That's just fightual.
Speaker 3: What's the difference between McCaffrey and this one when McCaffrey's You know, you can put him in the slot, you light him up outside, better catch the ball out of the backfield. A lot of times they took Darrick Henry out. A lot of times they took sat Quana on third down.
Speaker 2: They don't take see mac out on third down. So that's not a knock.
Speaker 3: We gotta just because you're accentuating the differences, that don't mean you're you're hating or you're knocking the other guy. You're just accentuating the differences between two said players, right, I mean, but you know ideas, don't your man ay Now, everybody feel like you're taking a shot at the man. I don't think the man was taking a shot at Listen.
Speaker 5: Is a coach like that has to be able to explain the differences in what he experienced one place and we're just gonna experience that a new place based on that specific position without it being seen in disrespect.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because true, Oh Joe.
Speaker 3: He also said he would sacrificed both testicles for the Bears to win the Super Bowl. Already got three kids, what would you sacrifice? First of all, if.
Speaker 2: You get ready, you you you ain't gonna get no you ain't gonna get no wood. Yeah, well, well you can get some wood. You don't need the testicles to get no.
Speaker 3: Who, so, how are you gonna get how you're gonna get a put a pop set and stick up there and hold it like you got a splint.
Speaker 2: How are you gonna get a direction? Oh?
Speaker 5: You take you take you know you could take out, you could take out?
Speaker 2: What allows you to have kids? Do that?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: So no, he said he having testical to remove. He ain't said nothing.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I don't know about that. I don't know about that because yeah I am.
Speaker 3: Hey, I got kid. I'm keep in mind he gave it to me for a reason.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he want me. He win the game to me. You you're right, listen, you're right by that.
Speaker 5: I'm with you when you're right now listen, I'm picking up what you're putting down. Speaking of kids, I want one more?
Speaker 3: What you.
Speaker 2: Oh? I don't know, o Joe, I ain't got no break. Hey you might be he well, damn, how did you go back to ESPN? Because did you you talking about another kid? They called money? I ain't got no play like that.
Speaker 5: No, I'm just saying, but listen, I'm listening. I'm not trying to be funny. I've always been humble. You know, I'm a very humble person. I'm very very respectful. I mean, just with the way things are going right right right now. Man, listen, God has favor you. Hear me, Yes, God has favoring and and and.
Speaker 2: What he's doing for me right now. I think I think I think one more won't hurt.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm i'm' mnsa seew I'm gonna see how my kids feel about it, and uh if they if they give me the green light, I'm gonna go ahead and I'm gonna go ahead and do that. Just get it out, get it, get it out the way. No, wait, you're talking to.
Speaker 2: Me, Jordan. Are you typing this? Oh? No, that ain't happening. Ah, what happened? No, actually said to me something I want to know too. Somebody text me.
Speaker 5: Why y'all don't never text me?
Speaker 2: I want to be part two.
Speaker 5: It's a two man show.
Speaker 2: You got your producer? Do you got to produce over there? Okay, Aaron? Text me what they just text on?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I just want to feel I want to feel part y'all be leaving me out like I'm.
Speaker 2: A step child. Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, how about this here, Bill's head coach Sean McDermott says tush push play should be banned. There's always been an injury risk with that play. The technique used with the play have been potentially contrary to the health and safety of the players. Bill used to play fifty five times last year, second most in the league, but in term data shows the toush push play in twenty twenty four resulted in zero injuries.
Speaker 5: Zero injuries. And listen, they don't want to They don't want to stop it because of the injury. They didn't want to stop it because that aspect. They want to stop the toush fuss because they have no.
Speaker 2: Way of stopping it.
Speaker 5: In shorting guard the situation right, And really, honestly, it only works for certain teams with certain players based on their personnel. For one, that els a number one, I don't have the statistics in front of me or who else it works for. I think it also worked for Josh Allen too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think the around eighty seven eighty eight percent converge your rate.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, listen, I didn't want to stop it too, but the fact that mcdernol wants to stop it and he also benefits from it.
Speaker 2: You know, how about how about also throwing the rule you know what on short on short on short downs?
Speaker 5: Your quarterback Josh Alley, Yeah, Josh Allen can quarterback sneed you see you see.
Speaker 2: What that sounds like.
Speaker 3: Come on, man, It's like you're hindering somebody that's good at that, better at something than you are.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, because you can't learn how to drive. You don't know how to drive.
Speaker 3: Hey, anybody's sixteen years of age shouldn't get be able to drive.
Speaker 2: No, just because you can't drive, that don't mean another sixteen year old can.
Speaker 5: So all all that tells you is on first and second down you need to play better defense.
Speaker 2: Yep, and keep him out of third and short or fourth and short. But I tell you, I tell you what.
Speaker 5: They keep playing around with all these rules and they continue to change the game and what you grew up loving. It's going it's gonna look like flag football.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you.
Speaker 3: I think the thing is Oh Joe, look, the only thing I say is that because I remember, like I said, I told you, I think we talked about this on Monday. Is that. It used to be you couldn't push the runner. It was called aiding the runner, right, so you couldn't. And then they change the rules, and now I guess they say, well, you can't be behind the line of scrimmage and aid the runner. So I guess if he's down the field, because we see guys they them line have been knocking hell out of people and try to push somebody in the end or fourth first down.
Speaker 2: Since the beginning of time, we.
Speaker 3: Hadn't seen somebody literally, oh yo, get behind them and push m hmm. But when they when they first saw this, they should have said, nah, you're violating the spirit of the rule.
Speaker 2: It did away with it did now everybody tried it.
Speaker 3: They're not as good as the eagles are, okay, because we can't be as good as the eagles are at it.
Speaker 2: Let's do away with it, right.
Speaker 3: That's that's what it seems like to me, because I mean, and they get a lot of support, A lot of people want abandon OYO. I heard Atlanta is obviously the package you know, put it in. You see Sean McDermott here in Buffalo. Do they have enough to get to the twenty four boats to get it out.
Speaker 2: That's the question.
Speaker 5: And the funny the funny thing about it's gonna be funny when they do pass it and they still not able to stop the damn Eagles and show you all the situations.
Speaker 3: No, No, Bingle's wide receiver T Higgins just posted a cryptic message on Twitter. Blue cap for the second younger, Roll Higgins has not received the right contract offer from Cincinnati. Oh Joe, huh, So.
Speaker 5: What did I tell you they was gonna do? What did I tell you they was gonna do? I said this the right ones on the wall. Everybody in Cincinnati. They fussled with me. The fans argue with me over and over and over and over. We can pay both, we can make it happen. Not understanding the business side of things, what T deserves, what T deserves, and understanding what he can get on the open market. They're not going to do because it would be impossible to pay Tea. It'd be impossible to pay Jamar Chase, who's going to be the highest paid and set and reset the wide receiver market and played and paid brother Tree Henderson.
Speaker 2: They cast. They said it's impossible.
Speaker 5: Then people talk about, oh, the cap is going up like talking about they're not tying up all the money in three players, let alone.
Speaker 2: Four actually be four players because Burrow got here. Buddy.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing, O, Joe, is that they said they want to make Jamar Chase the highest paid nine quarterback. Okay, Chase is looking to go north for forty y'all have an opportunity to keep this in the thirties, but y'all maybe play it out and I won a triple crown. So now you're gonna have to come at at forty Okay, forty million, five hundred thou forty one million, whatever the case may be. I'm fin to zoom past him by five million, six million. That's where I am, and I'm gonna need. I'm gonna need by ninety to one hundred of a guarantee. Yeah, that's what I'm looking at, Joe.
Speaker 2: Real talk.
Speaker 5: Yeah, listen, that's what I knew it was gonna look like that. I knew it was gonna look like that. When they played itself out last year, I kept saying, I'm not sure why they're playing because why not pay him? Because you understand what you getting, No, you know what you get when that product touches the field. On Sundays. Yes, he sat out of the training camp.
Speaker 2: He gave y'all every opportunity. He gave y'all every opportunity to give him pay day, every chance. Listen.
Speaker 5: Now, I love my bangles, but it puts us us again in a tough spot. I was hoping they get they could get something done.
Speaker 2: Last year, they didn't get it done.
Speaker 5: He comes out this year, performs without having a training camp, win the Triple Crown, and now look now local position win. T Higgins has another strong season. I said it, well, he can get on the open market whatever, whatever deal they gonna send him, whatever they're gonna.
Speaker 2: They're gonna try. And yeah they're gonna try.
Speaker 5: And which is why he sends that out. I don't know if it was Duke when Duketven came out and said about not only making uh them trying to sign all three of them. I think that's where the cap came from. Yeah, yeah, you're trying to sign him. But somebody got it. Somebody got to the low end of the stick. And who did I tell you had to be?
Speaker 2: He had to be could crack that thirty million, And I don't know if they can get to that number.
Speaker 5: No I guarantee the offer was very disrespectful. Again, it's the bits of business side of things. But hey, nobody, nobody wanted.
Speaker 2: To listen to me. What y'all gonna do with y'all listen, I don't know what we're gonna do. I don't, I don't, I don't know what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: I think it would have been a little easier if we had Jermaine Burden on point, you know, from a mental you know, mentally off the field, on the field, if he was able to contribute based on the talent that I know he has, based on what I saw from him and at Alabama, I think they would be a little bit more comfortable, you know, with allowing Tea to go and get what he deserves somewhere else on the open market.
Speaker 2: But the fact that I don't think mister Burton has.
Speaker 5: Has has matured enough, you know, to to be able to let t go, you know, in that sense, I know t ain't from the state and play on no franchise tag. Again, that's that would be the ultimate disrespect.
Speaker 2: Allow him to go get the value and what he deserves. And he worked this, you know what his tail off you have to get. I agree, And what's you call? Ain't gonna give you no discount either, Trey Hendrickson, Oh no not.
Speaker 3: I mean, so what you're gonna have a fifty five million dollars quarterback, a forty million dollar receiver, a thirty plus million dollar receiver, and a thirty plus million dollar d line.
Speaker 2: You can't. You can't pay everybody. You can't. You just can't. Oh, Joe forty nine a dream.
Speaker 3: John Lynch says he will honor Deebo Samuel's request for a fresh start. Debo has been granted permission to seek a trade, and his tenure in San Francisco would end after six seasons.
Speaker 5: M Hey, I think we talked about this not too long ago, about great spots for Deebo Samuel. I like Deebo Samuel because he's a Swiss Army knife.
Speaker 2: He can do so many things. He can do so many things.
Speaker 5: Listen, from the backfield for the slot, sometimes even going outside.
Speaker 2: You put him in motion. You can then splits.
Speaker 5: You can do so many things with your return I want to make yeah, huh, you your return plants and kickoffs?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah. Listen.
Speaker 5: That's why I called him a Swiss Armadac. But he needs to go to a place where they're gonna utilize him, not just stick him in the offense and say here, this is an offense.
Speaker 2: You learn, you learn a specific position, and you go from there using the right way. Be creative.
Speaker 5: I want to go to I want to go to a place. Obviously, I want the West Coast system for him.
Speaker 2: I think that that would be ideal. But also have an.
Speaker 5: Officer coordinator that has the creativity to use him to his strengths, to help boast or whatever offense he goes to.
Speaker 2: He can do too many things very well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he definitely has to go someone that that understands how to use him, because, like you said, you can't use him like a conventional receiver. Okay, bro go run a dig rod, go run a square out. Nah, you have to do a lot of different things in order to maximize what he's really good at.
Speaker 2: He needs the ball in his hands. That's what he's best at. Run after catch, very good.
Speaker 3: So find ways to get it, Toss it to him, hand it to him, bubble screen, jail, breakscreen, whatever you want to say. Hey, yeah he can run a cajun, he can run out of casual dead. He's good on the over ropes. But you gotta find a way. You gotta have an OC that's creative and understands what he's dealing with. He's not Jamar Chase, He's not Jeedle. He's not a guy that really works, really can work exclusively outside like those two cash but you can bump those guys inside. He's mainly a slot receiver. Yeah, but he can give you value in the kick return. He can give you value cajun on the punt return. He can give you the value in a handoff or a toss of gent sweet things of that nature. But you gotta understand how to use him, because if you think he's just gonna be a conventional receiver, you're wasting him and you're wasting your time and money.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. That's true.
Speaker 3: Tom Brady's been recruiting Matthew Stafford to comes to Las Vegas. Stafford Matt Brady in Montana. Per the report, they spend time to get and went skiing. Brady has been actively trying to convince Stafford to join the Raider and discussion is ongoing. I don't know, I mean stat look, Stafford, Stafford wants fifty forty five fifty million dollars even though he's thirty six thirty seven.
Speaker 2: O Joe, the guy played well, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: Very well, but still has he still has an arm for a cannon.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, I.
Speaker 3: Think me personally, I think Matt wants to go somewhere where he can contend. I don't think the Raiders are quarterback away. I could be wrong, but I think they need more than just a quarterback. But if you think about it, Ojoe, who is a quarterback away that has room for him?
Speaker 2: You you think the Steelers? You think the Steelers are just a quarterback away. Hey, that's a that's a good one.
Speaker 5: The Steelers are just a quarterback away if the defense could play steal a defense like where you used to seeing him do. Okay, I think they're a quarterback away. If the defense can get back to playing still at football that we're used to seeing.
Speaker 3: They need another So do they need another guy outside of George Pickts.
Speaker 2: That that would be nice.
Speaker 5: That would be nice because this is it takes some of the pressure off of Stafford. I'm just saying if Stafford was a quarterback, and obviously you know what it would do, and if you have another, If you have another dynamic player outside of Pickings, then it takes some of the pressure not only off of Stafford, but then obviously Ni j Harris as well.
Speaker 2: Well, Nijer's not back. Yeah, that it looked like he's gonna be back.
Speaker 3: You don't think so, Like I said, he your situation, Oh, Joe, Like I said, uh, the Raiders, I don't think the Raiders are quarterback away. Do I think he'll improve them? Yes, because you look at what's in that division. On Joe, you got my homeboy, you got Justin Herbert, and you got both knicks. So in order for you to compete, you're gonna have to get a quarterback, right, You're not gonna be It's the same thing in the AFC North. You got Joe, you got Joe Burrow, and you got Lamar. So I don't know what Cleveland's gonna do. I don't know what the Steeler is gonna do, but if you want to compete in that division, you better go get your quarterback to compete with.
Speaker 2: You got you got to have one. You got you got Daniels, you got Jalen Hurts. That to a to a degree giant.
Speaker 3: If you want to compete, you better go get your quarterback quarterbacks yea, even in the NFC North Jerry Golf, you got Minnesota situation. You got Caleb Williams, so what you're gonna do, and you got Jordan Love. You got to have quarterbacks to compete where the where the division is quarterback heavy, right. I would like to see Stafford State in in in in l A. I don't know, Ojo. If at fifty million, they're gonna be able to put more pieces around him in order to be successful.
Speaker 2: I love Calin Williams. Ooh he nice hookah. Look they're gonna move on. They're gonna look they looking to move Cooper Cup from Cooper Cup. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Offensive line, maybe you can get an offensive line of defensive solid defense stack.
Speaker 2: I love that defense. Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: So that's gonna be a very very very interesting situation, Ojo. The jersey victor whom Ben Yama gave a child sales for seventy three thousand. The jersey winby gifted a fan after the December game sold for seventy three thousand days after the First Star season ended. The decision to sell the jersey so quickly raised the possibility that the child's parents have planned to sell the jersey all along. Golden declined to go into the specifics of the seller or how long the company had been in discussion to sell the eye of them. Despite the injury news, his memorabilia market has been impacted by the short term. A rookie card of his sold for eight hundred and sixty thousand, one hundred dollars, a record price Saturday night on Golden in addition to the jersey.
Speaker 5: Oh yo, you like this, I mean, listen, I'm sure it was a fan that, like you said before when we talk about this, a fan that was sitting courtside. In order to sit court side, I'm sure the family obviously you have to have some kind of some kind of good money. Yeah, we got to have some kind of good money, man, But obviously a huge spike in chunk of cash like that, you know, not knowing their financial status, I'm assuming they felt that was more more important or more valuable than actually having the jersey itself.
Speaker 3: But you know what this does not guys are not gonna want to get fans this stuff. Yeah, because I'm gonna look a bit. I won't see it on I won't see it on Google. I won't see it on one of these ouction sites, right right right, that's the case. Hell, I keep it myself and sell it. That's what I hate. Look like you said, I don't know the financial session decision of this situation, but it's hard for me to believe that that young man could be sitting courtside and they need they hard up for money, because, like you said, courtside isn't cheap.
Speaker 5: Yeah but wait wait wait, it depends on the team. Now it depends Yeah, Lakers course side seats, that's expensive.
Speaker 2: I think the Knicks will probably be expensive also. Yeah, so I mean San Antonio? What you think? No? I think that was what? Where were they at ash? Were there? Were there the Lakers game? Or were they in San Antonio? I think they are the Lakers?
Speaker 5: Well, hey, listen, Lincoln Lacers court side seats. Man, that's a down payment for a car.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can imagine what that those tickets went for Luca's first home game. Can you imagine what those went for, let alone the playoffs?
Speaker 2: Hey, don't even tell me, man, please. Oh Joe twenty nine, it was a Nets game. Nets there at the Nets.
Speaker 3: Oh Joe, a twenty nine year old man is seeking advice from Reddit community after ending of a relationship with a woman who had not previously dis disclosed she was a mother. The man explained that he had been dating this twenty five year old Julia for about a month and was caught off guard when she mentioned having a seven month old baby.
Speaker 2: I was taken aback. Honestly thought I misheard her.
Speaker 3: I thought maybe she was talking about a younger sibling, but when I asked her, she casually confirmed she has a seven month old baby. He says he had been enjoying time with Julia up until that point. While he adds that he adds that he doesn't judge single mothers, he felt blindsided about the information and uncomfortable with the prospect of becoming a stepparent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, listen, women, women have to There's certain things with certain men.
Speaker 2: Hey listen, put it all on the table right away. Let them know.
Speaker 5: There's some men having kids non negotiable.
Speaker 2: I can't do it. I can't do it.
Speaker 5: Then there's some people like me. If you don't have at least two kids, I'm not even looking at you. I ain't even I'm not even looking at you. If you ain't got at least two. That's just me. That's just my preference. Now everybody else they ain't rocking like that.
Speaker 3: Why do you want to Why do you want Why do you want to date? Only want to date females that have kids? What is it about that?
Speaker 5: Well, women that don't have kids most of the time, ninety eight point nine percent of time, they never have no goddamn food in the refrigerator, and they don't have no snacks in the pantry, and they always want to go out to eat, and they want to put on and and and give looks. I don't care about you dressing up. I don't care about you taking pictures of your food. Do you have snacks in the pantry? Do you have caprice sons in your refrigerator? Do you have oatmeal pies? Do you have zingers? Like I need nourishment at three in the morning when we have a little activity horizontal at that there's a difference. U dated women in my lifetime when I was younger, way younger, spending night and ain't.
Speaker 2: No food, but they were going to go out to eat. What we gonna eat today?
Speaker 5: What you mean you ain't got nothing at home?
Speaker 2: No going refrigerator, on refrigerator empty. Ain't no food.
Speaker 5: Every time I dated a woman that has kids, that's a certain routine and structure of disciplining.
Speaker 2: Because you always have to feed the child or feed the kids.
Speaker 5: Man, listen, boy three three, three, four in the morning, and you go up there and get get one of them, get one of the kids lunchables in the caprice sun.
Speaker 2: Man. Stop playing with me.
Speaker 3: Man. The mere fact that he says it uncomfortable with the prospect of becoming a step parent lets me know that he dates with intention.
Speaker 2: Right, So do I? I date with intention too. He got to it.
Speaker 5: If you got two, we're gonna make it three. If you got three, be gonna make it four. If you got four, we're gonna make it five. That the hell you say?
Speaker 2: You laughing? You laughing, ain't playing.
Speaker 3: No, But I'm just saying, I'm like it sounds like he was genuinely hurt and he really liked he was he was.
Speaker 2: I mean, just just put it on the table. Hey you have any kids? Yeah? Three? Hey you got kids?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How old are they?
Speaker 3: X y boo boom, Because I'm gonna put it all out there and then you determine. I guess it's different because a lot of times when guys have kids, the kids doesn't necessarily they don't have physical custody, like ninety five percent of the woman the woman, the women do. So I think that's the difference where women is like and some women like, nah, you got kids, that's a no note because I ain't dealing with no baby mama.
Speaker 2: I'm not dealing with no eggs wife, And I totally get that.
Speaker 3: But a lot of times women are willing to like go past that because a lot of times the men doesn't have physical custody, so the child is not there all the time. With women more times than not. I'm not saying, ah, so don't jump on n I'm saying a lot of the majority of the time, the women have custody, physical custody. Not to say the child doesn't have he can go to his parents maybe I mean the mom or or the dad, like on the weekends, or maybe they alternate every other week, but more.
Speaker 2: Time than not, the mother have physical custody.
Speaker 5: So yeah, you know, you got to think, especially when you're young, some of the young some of the young bulls you know, just starting out that might want to start their own family, don't want to deal with a woman that already has kids. He probably knew that, which is why she didn't bring it to the forefront and say it in the beginning. There are some women that are very assertive and intensely let you know, well, listen, this is what I got. This we are a packaged deal. So if you're not willing to take me and and little Ray Ray and CC, we're going by your business, right, you know, going by your business. There's some woman that that don't care and feel they will find a man that meets their standards and check some of the boxes that will be able to accept their kids.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm I'm one of those. I don't care.
Speaker 5: I don't care, you know, especially if especially if they're older.
Speaker 3: Oh man, come on, man, come on now. Yeah, so, bro, I don't know if the Reddit community can help you. That's the decision you're gonna have to make on your own. And it seems like you're like you're convinced. I mean for me, I mean, if y'all, if she was as good that, I mean, the mere fact that you thought about becoming a step father, that lets you know where your head is, Like, man, you really like this woman?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, most definitely, most definitely.
Speaker 5: But that's a lot too long because everybody dated would intention on with Joe. Yeah, but listen now, yeah, gotta think about it. That's a lot to come in to come in and have the mindset.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: Some people see it as oh no, I ain't doing that and and have to take care of.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah that that that's tough. You got it.
Speaker 5: You gotta be built different, you gotta be wired mentally different.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's a that's that's a that's a that's a tough that's a tough task.
Speaker 2: It's a tall task.
Speaker 5: It is one I'm willing, it's one I'm willing to take climb any.
Speaker 3: Well, I think the thing is for me the kids, but the other co parents, how is he? Because you gotta realize if she got kids, there's somebody on the other side that also has kids.
Speaker 2: What's he like? Mm hmm. Is he gonna just be popping up and oh, oh you think you got this? He think he all that right. I can't do that now.
Speaker 3: I can't do I can't be out somewhere and he pop up. I can't take the kids to go get a haircut. While you get why you let this folk get my son haircut?
Speaker 2: Yeah, ain't. I ain't had problem.
Speaker 3: No, but I'm just I'm just saying right, right, right, But because I saw, I saw the thing, the dude, the the the boy had the uh the guy guessed the guy maybe it was a stepdad or maybe it was a guy she was dating. He had the little boy to get a haircut. It put the barber in an uncomfortable spot. Oh why you got my son? I ain't telling me he to get no lord.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that that's a lot there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all that, all that has to be discussed beforehand. All that has to be discussed beforehand. If you have a child with someone and you're getting rid of date someone and the child is not his, therefore I think the father should meet. So there's an understanding, you know, now, when you when you when you do it your way and you're vindictive with the father of your child and you date anyway, even if you do have intent and you don't respectfully let him know, Okay, this is who I'm dating, This who I'm going to be dealing with. You can come and meet him whatever whatever, So he's comfortable with that if he does decide, because you have to treat my son as if it's your own correct.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're absolutely right, don't y'all. I mean, I've been in that situation. Look y'all happy with this y'all happy with this guy, y'all trust him. I'm gonna trust y'all judgment. Yeah, I'm gonna trust your judgment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody ain't built for that. But as long as my kid don't come back with no report, we're gonna be good. Now, y'all know me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, okay, I'll tell you one thing, more kids, the better. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know what they don't know what they be talking about on Twitter.
Speaker 3: No, no, but my pockets can't stand that. It's time for last segment on George Tip for Q and eight.
Speaker 5: Wait, we just started.
Speaker 2: You spent fifteen minutes on your rant. I ain't even getting I ain't getting talk about my house, we get, uh, okay, tell us about the.
Speaker 5: House, Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, okay, Hey, so so Chad.
Speaker 2: I got yup. Look at it? Look at that, Look look at that.
Speaker 5: Look you see the lake back there on you see the lake back there.
Speaker 2: That's why I can go fishing.
Speaker 5: So this right here, seven thousand, seven, seven thousand square foot six bedroom out there out there, uh in davy Uh I when when it looked at it this morning, put the little moolah and estro. So my little apartment I'm in right now, right so I'm trying to time it perfectly.
Speaker 2: My moving.
Speaker 5: My moving is April, so I'm trying to perfectly and getting my furniture so everything is set. What I'm gonna do first my game room. I need a boot, my boost mobile sign.
Speaker 2: I need it up. I need it. I need that up. I need my PC and everything.
Speaker 5: So the first then I work on the rest of I'm gonna work from the bottom up because I'm gonna start with my game room first. I'm not even gonna have no bed. I don't need no bed a long as I have my stuff set up for Nightcap. And you know, I'm happy, happy about that. Again, I told you, man, God is God is blessing the kid.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm happy.
Speaker 5: You know, I got a little three cor garage and uh, thanks to thank the Nightcap, thanks to the volume, Thanks to you for the opportunity.
Speaker 2: You know, life has been unbelievable. And I told you all all twenty twenty five. I'm cutting up. I'm putting that shit on.
Speaker 5: I curse I had to say that I'm putting that shit on all season long A twenty five and then after this year, I'm going back to Target and H and M.
Speaker 2: I just want to have some fun. I want to enjoy the food to my label in the world that I put in And that's pretty much it. But again, thank you, But I ain't got no money, so I'm gonna just hold off. You ain't gonna what you want to see that fifty two.
Speaker 5: That would be nice because I'm I'm sitting I'm sitting pretty heavy.
Speaker 2: I see yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. You have you yet?
Speaker 3: You talking about break bread? I'm gonna break next. What are the two something getting broken? Doctor frank A. L. Bellaman, Hey, fam Oh love the new Shane la Portier Real. Here's to you, Oh Jo, congratulations on your new job. Nothing but the best for both of you. Thank you, Doc. We really appreciated support, justin, said Luca Drink. It is not a big deal.
Speaker 2: L t play.
Speaker 3: With a Colombian coal and regardless of the best defensive player ever, Oh Joe tell Uncle Bob T k Kirk.
Speaker 2: T K who t K Kirk? You a t K kirkly t K Kirk, t K A t K Kirk and one of the funniest, funniest men alive. Oh you went to a comedy show.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I mean I'm gonna see it.
Speaker 2: He came for years. Listen.
Speaker 5: Not only that, you got to hear him talk on his podcast. Now, t K be spending here?
Speaker 2: How you thinking I heard snipping on the Breakfast Club? But I don't, I don't anyone. He's good. He's good.
Speaker 5: He'll make you question some of the decisions you've made in the past and have you thinking about what to do going forward.
Speaker 2: He the real deal is the real.
Speaker 3: Deal, Moses said, Lebron Loca Luca is gonna eat Lebron cookies.
Speaker 2: Now, nah, that's a good one.
Speaker 3: I'm sure Lebron didn't mind sharing the cookies. But you ain't finna take you. You're finna take all the cookies. And just just because if you got a good reason. Okay, oh Joe cookies was spoiled. Okay, blah blah blah, But just to take him because you have that type of boy, you gotta be careful.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Aaron Oa says, I love to see the Lakers versus the Cavs in the finals. I couldn't think of a more compelling matchup Lakers and Celtics. That's a more compelling matchup. We had it all in the sixties, we got it in the eighties. Now getting twenty twenties shell the Pope, said Uncle Ocho. Right here, former NBA player Vernon Max Well say rather he rather have the money now over the rings. What would you prefer today's society the money or the championship ring?
Speaker 2: Well, you can't eat them rings.
Speaker 5: No, them rings are great for conversational pieces, right, them rings when it's time to talk about stats and accolades and what you've done and how many rings you won, you know, in comparison, especially when it comes to sports, the baby, Oh that's beautiful, that's lovely, you know, that's great to have. But that money is different. Uh, you can't eat them rings. And most of the time, if you think statistically, when it comes to athletes that aren't good with their money when they are playing two years remove from the game, you know, seventy eighty percent whatever it may be, there is no more money because they try to maintain a lifestyle that you can't keep up with once you stop playing.
Speaker 6: What they got to do with the rings? Huh they got to do what depel? Yeah, you got to for me, o Jo. I don't know Vernon, I don't know max financial status. I don't know how much he made when he played. Yes, sir, I get asked that a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm glad I don't have to make that decision because I took care of my money and I still.
Speaker 2: Got my rank.
Speaker 5: Yes sir, Yes see everybody, Thank you, everybody. You're fortunate. You're one of the few statistically you in the fifteen percent.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, you're right, o Jo, You're absolutely right. I didn't make a whole lot of money, Oh Joe. I mean, you gotta realize. I came in as a seventh round draft pick. I made sixty three thousand my first year, seventy three thousand, two twenty five, three twenty five. I was the first team All Pro, made three hundred twenty five thousand, made the Pro Bowl for the second time.
Speaker 2: This is what it is.
Speaker 3: I just realized that I was already started behind the eight ball, So I need to go in the overdrive as far as saving but in the proferences of me trying to go overdrive. I got three kids. Yeah yeah, I'm with you now, I'm kicking you down. I'm gonna take you a little bit of money I got. I did good with my money. I'm gonna take the money I got. Didn't I didn't make fifty million, I didn't make seventy million, but this made eleven. I was able to kick this.
Speaker 2: We just got to understand.
Speaker 5: You didn't make fifty million, you didn't make seventy million, but what you did make you knew what to do with it. See, if you got twenty dollars and you can't budget twenty, you ain't gonna be able to budget two hundred. If you got two hundred and you can't buter two hundred, you ain't be able to butter two thousand if you got If you got two thousand, you can't budge two thousand.
Speaker 2: What you think you're gonna do with twenty million.
Speaker 5: If you have no structure of financial discipline, it doesn't matter how much.
Speaker 2: Money they give you.
Speaker 5: You're gonna run through it regardless because you're never gonna know when to stop. When you're playing the game of football, the money's coming in, so goddamn, I'm sorry. The money's coming in so fast that you don't realize how much you're spending until you're done playing. You don't realize it goes fast.
Speaker 2: It does.
Speaker 5: And you look at the numbers today. Look at the numbers today.
Speaker 3: Anybody go broke with the kind of money they make it in pro sports.
Speaker 2: Now you need your ass will It ain't how much you keep You're not listening though.
Speaker 5: If you're getting this much money in today's game, but you don't have the structure of financial discipline and what to do with it, and you try to try to maintain a certain lifestyle long after you've done playing, it's gonna go Joe.
Speaker 3: But you don't need five houses. You don't need fifteen cars. I got two houses.
Speaker 2: I got too. It's about the image. But the image, you know, another image when you broke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but listen, they get caught up in it. They get caught up in the lifestyle. They get caught up in the cars. You know, the jewelry, the fashion, the women, the entourages. It goes fast because it's too many miles of feed. You got to tell everybody yes, you're scared to say no.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's so it's so much, so much, I mean it is, Ojo.
Speaker 3: I mean I like, I mean, I was a rocket guy because Elijah was one of my favorite players, and to watch Max and Kenny Smith. They had Herrere, they had Oldest Thorp, they had Sam. I am yeah, man, I guess now, o Jo. You know when you look back at it and you think about the money you made, yeah, and you think about the money you made and how much you actually kept, Like, damn.
Speaker 2: Where did that money go?
Speaker 3: That's the question asking man, Oh Joe, I know I didn't spend that much money. Oh Joe, Hey, bro it don't take it, ay man. When you have money going out and none coming in, trust me. I know when I got Ohoe, when I got let go by CBS, I was like, man, so I had to go in my own pocket and I would do a recap of Sundays game.
Speaker 2: I would find in a studio in Atlanta called Nursing Films.
Speaker 3: My people reached out and said, Okay, we can shoot it, we'll edit it, we get it out by the editor.
Speaker 2: Dude. But I was every time I was doing I did that every week. You that was twelve thousand dollars out of my pocket.
Speaker 3: I ain't got no money coming in on yo, yeah, all got money's going out. I still in after that. On your I got the kids, I gotta pay. I got I got girls. You know, girls insurance is a little bit more than boys because they get up this thing. They got features that can cause them to carry another human.
Speaker 5: Yes, sir, and they at that age right talk to me now, so and let me. It's so funny when just on the topic, to give you better context, give those that obviously people know that I'm foogl or cheap or whatever I like to call it, or I'm just financial the conscious, to give you better context on how good I was with my money.
Speaker 2: Uncle, I messed up in twenty eleven. I messed up.
Speaker 5: I took accountability right, so boom career going just like that. I was so good with my money throughout my plan days where it ended abruptly. Wouldn't nobody touch me for some years, no money coming in fifty eleven kids, But I was good.
Speaker 2: Why was I good?
Speaker 5: Because I took cam my chicken the right way? You know, fast forward, you know the past four or five years.
Speaker 2: It's been different.
Speaker 5: On it's been different to be in a position now and I thank God all the time. I thank out all the time because I'm in a position now where I'm making just as much as I was when I.
Speaker 2: Was playing, and I'm talking about I'm on Prime.
Speaker 5: It's different.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: You know, I can say God is good, or I could just say, well, my grandma always did you tell me back in the day.
Speaker 2: It is what it is. God is great, philosophical truth or wisdom? Shatter? Is that a great pasture of your hair? Yeah?
Speaker 3: What you mean a pack? I got a bunch of it. Catch me next weekend. Gonna be jet black. You go bank up for Pakistanian I'm gonna be uh blik Thomas Uncle o'joe. I just want to let y'all know truck drivers really appreciate the show. I'm when I'm sleeping, y'all save today. Love from South Georgia, Malik, thanks for the support. Do you know how we do it now in the South, the Dirty South?
Speaker 2: Baby man? I appreciate your support.
Speaker 3: Ocho or I everybody at Team Nightcap Man, we really appreciate all the support, especially the one that's been down from day one. The way you watch our videos, you download it, you listen to us, you retweet you post. Thank you for your support, Malik, Thank you, bro, keep it going, Jay two one three, Hey uncan o Joe? My random question for you guys today, would you rather live one hundred would you rather live with one hundred non venomous snakes, two hundred rants, five hundred roaches for two fruit flies in a thousand squirre foot apartment? Uh?
Speaker 2: Ain't m food flies? Aggravating?
Speaker 1: Boy?
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna kill hell like them. I got a spot swak fruit flies.
Speaker 5: That's impossible. They're too small and they aggravating.
Speaker 2: That's all right.
Speaker 3: They ain't no, they can't be no smaller than a gnat. And I killed hell out of gnats. So I don't want no venomous I don't want I don't like snakes. I'm gonna chop their head off. I don't like no rats. I'm gonna kick hell out of them. And I'm gonna question all the roaches. So give me the two fruit flies. And guess what hell, Joe? I was at the thout square foot It wasn't department, it was a home. And we had rats, roaches and snakes.
Speaker 2: That yeah, all of that. We had rats.
Speaker 3: Look, we had rats, snakes, and chicken snakes. We ain't have no no anacondas, no boil, no pipe, nothing like that. We had rats, rap, we had rats, snakes, you know, chicken snakes and things like that. Because if you got rats, the snake's gonna come.
Speaker 2: I'm just letting you know. Yeah, well I have a question. Yeah, we we had I listen, I'm I'm at the city. I had roaches. We had roaches. We had mice. We didn't have rats. We had mice. Yeah, and we had gardener snakes. Yeah, yeah, little greedy. Listen. We we had those three.
Speaker 5: No matter what Grandma tried to do as far as keeping the house cleaned that they was there.
Speaker 2: They was there.
Speaker 3: We had we had we had a we had a farm, so you had hogs halls, the slop rats been there, so the snakes comp The snake's gonna be there.
Speaker 2: So you just he you just live with it. And so that's why, you know, like, I ain't really I'm not afraid of snakes. I don't like them.
Speaker 3: I've killed enough growing up. I can't remember last time I actually had to kill one. But yeah, we catch them on the screen door, tried to come in the house. We pulled a couple out of the closet. Someone was on the front porch.
Speaker 2: It is what it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah we had roaches, Yeah we had rats. Bro, you're in the country, you live on a farm. What he do you think you're gonna have?
Speaker 2: Look, but keep my stuff clean now, because boy, who dude said? Do y'all think Ab, Julio Jones or birth first batlet? Hall of Famers? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: Just look at the numbers, the even I mean, there's no need to ask that basic Hall of Famer is based on numbers.
Speaker 2: You know that's it. Look at the numbers. First ballot, case closes. Do I believe Julio get in on the first ballot? Yes? Do I think Ab will know?
Speaker 3: Alan Fletcher, oh yo, this was one of the best shows you have critiqued, the spots and good stuff they wore out for another monster.
Speaker 5: Hey, I'm feeling good today. Boy, I see I'm feeling good today. Listen you trying to get off the show and I got all this energy.
Speaker 2: Good save it for tomorrow at these farms.
Speaker 3: The Uncle o Jo please send get well soon to my sister Alicia, who was in a fire and has burns over fifty percent of her body and had years of recovery ahead of her. Much loved to both of you, we sure will least our prayers go out to you. Hopefully you have a spreedy recovery. I am so so sorry to hear about this incident, but much love, pray, stay prayed up glad God have you and speedy recovery. But we are so sorry here at night cap, oh Cho and I We're so sorry to hear about this incident.
Speaker 2: Wish you the best. Dough. Hey, you know what I forgot to tell you what.
Speaker 5: I'm going to Houston tomorrow for what. I ain't been in Houston a long time. My daughter, you know, my daughter chat anybody in the in in Houston in the chat, I'm going to Houston tomorrow.
Speaker 2: My daughter who runs for University Kentucky. I know she. I know she's probably watching. Hey baby, I love you, Daddy, love you. Sure what up? Twin Uh?
Speaker 5: They're running that college station? Yeah yeah, so they're running out there. So I'm gonna make a pitstop in Houston first on Thursday. So the track me Friday and Saturday. And if I'm not mistaken, they told me from Houston to college station ain't nothing, but I would drive yeah, okay, and then my daughter's gonna drive down from Prayer of You, so she's gonna meet my other daughter.
Speaker 2: She's gonna drive from Prayer of You and meet me dying, and so we're gonna have like a little family to get together.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's what good deal Enjoordi, the fam Boyds and forty seven Uncle O Jorge, My twenty seventh birthday today. What do you think the Niners need to do this offseason to contend? And how far would the Warriors go in the playoffs? Happy birthday? Hopefully you did something for today. What the war First of all, they gonna probably need to get Brock pretty resigned, get healthy, Get Christian McCaffrey back healthy, Get Brandon Aiyuk healthy. That's gonna help. They're gonna have to show up the defense. I mean, uhh Ward, I think water is free bred Warner's back. You still have Bolster, you have Letdard Floyd, you have pieces. I think the biggest thing for them old Joorye to get healthy. Yeah, Christian McCaffrey back, get Brandon a back. That's definitely gonna help. Get uh Rock pretty sign. How far were the Warriors going to the playoffs. Well right now there in the ten spot, it's all about matchups. Do I think they can get to the Western Conference Finals? No, because I don't believe they can beat Okay, See, I don't believe they can beat the Nuggets.
Speaker 2: I don't believe they can beat the Lakers. But we'll see.
Speaker 3: Dangerous al If your son asked you which sports should you start playing at an early age, what sport would you tell him?
Speaker 2: Baseball? Soccer, baseball, soccer, baseball? How many American born of soccer players.
Speaker 5: Listen, you said, listen, I'm not telling them to play baseball. I'm telling them to play soccer simply for the foundation of having your footwork together if you able when you get a little older. But if you start soccer early, If you start soccer early like I did, I still had the greatest feet of all time. That that's another story. But if you start soccer early, it creates a certain fundamental, a certain fundamentally discipline that other sports can teach.
Speaker 2: Every sport is from the waist down.
Speaker 5: Hockey footwork, soccer foot work, football footwork, basketball footwork. It all starts with the lower extremities. If you play soccer, your feet move at a different and it's just it's different. So when you transition to something else, you're always moving two steps ahead of anybody in that sport.
Speaker 3: Baseball, cause if you don't start playing, if you don't start playing at a young age, and you see that curve ball, you see that slidder, you ain't doing it.
Speaker 2: So baseball. Listen to me. Can I ask your question?
Speaker 5: Yes, think about all the kids that played baseball early and the small percentage that make it to the big leagues.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even smaller percentage played soccer. How many? How many? How many?
Speaker 3: How many football players you think plays soccer coming up? How many you think play basketball coming up?
Speaker 2: But you forgot what I just said.
Speaker 5: I was just saying soccer, simply speaking on what it can do for the footwork once you transition into the sport you actually want to play.
Speaker 3: Well, if you don't play baseball a little soon enough, I don't care what your feet look like. You ain't hitting that curry ball and you ain't hitting one hundred and five mile hour fastball.
Speaker 2: Who aint you.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 2: CONCLUDI this edition of epochs ah Man we leaving. Yeah, this conclusion. This episode of Nightcap brought to you by Boost Mobile.
Speaker 3: Visit your nearest boost Mobile store or boostmobile dot com to join the Nationwi Fi g network Today. See a new boost Mobile side. That's our road side. So when we have when I'm on the road, you'll see this. Oh yo hopefully goes to his grandmother's house and get his but hey remains.
Speaker 2: To be seen. One more question, Yeah, do one more question? No, we ain't got no more questions. Uh. Please make sure you hit that subscribe button.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you hit that light button and go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed wherever you get your podcast from.
Speaker 2: We thank you. Sorry again, I was late. That's on me.
Speaker 3: The meeting ran longer we could have been. I mean, if I could have had Jordan the key, I've made it here on time. But Jordan had to sit up because he didn't have the key.
Speaker 2: But that's on me. I was late.
Speaker 3: I shouldn't have been late. Won't happen again. I promise you that. Make sure you check out Shave by Lapotier. We have it in stock. What better way to celebrate the twenty twenty five year. Hopefully it's off to a great start for you than with a bottle of Shave by Laportier now. If you can't find it in a city or a state near you, order it, we will ship it directly to your home. Please drink responsible and stay safe. Make sure you follow my media company page on all of its platforms. That Shay Shaped Media and my clothing company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. We just dropped our Super Bowl Show shirts and hats the Lincoln's pin at the top of the chat. Supplies are very limited, and remember, once they're gone, they're gone. Oh Shoe a new apartment.
Speaker 2: Uh, he addressed whoa whoa Hey apartment?
Speaker 5: I mean seven thousand square feet, sixth bedroom, main new apartment.
Speaker 2: Oh Joe got a new home.
Speaker 3: Congratulations, Oh Joe, I'm sure you know you know who will be over there to help you decorate it.
Speaker 2: Get us face picked back that conclude, That concludes back camp. Uh, he's o Joe, who will see you tomorrow night? Hey, I love y'all.
Speaker 1: Volume