Speaker 1: All right, thank you Scott Schennon, and thanks to all of you for being one of us. Write down our toll free telephone number if you want to be a part of the program. We have a developing story that Elon Musk's audit is revealing and we're investigating this in great detail foxnews dot Com that the administration has been paying off its media supporters and how Politico in the last year alone got eight point two million dollars from the US government, with forty four thousand of that coming from us AID. Now you know this all being exposed by Doge. Politico received cash from USAID and it was hardly the the government agency that is given the most to Politico. Department of Health and Human Services led the way one point three seven million, one point three to five million, Department of Interior. Ah. So now we're paying off our media allies, you know, massive amounts of money. To imagine if it turned out that I took money from the government, you know, in any capacity to give my heartfelt opinions. And anyone that's listened to me, and I've been on the air since nineteen eighty seven knows that I've I've always been the same meme, my values, my views, my belief in conservatism has not changed at all. But you know, you look at all these this amount of money thirty four million dollars thirteen one, three hundred and forty nine transactions, and you know, they can give every excuse that they they want, that that somehow that they are. They are, you know, advertising their pro product on their website. Political pro is a customizable policy news feed and intelligence platform for professionals on the front lines of policies. And the pro platform gives you access to exclusive reporting and all assist tools to arm you with intel that you need to make informed decisions so you can stay one step ahead. But I you know, I wonder if other people, Now this gets to the heart of MPR and and public you know, broadcasting, PBS, et cetera, why would be funding these people. It's got to stop. If the Democrats want to die on this hill, the two hills that they seem to want to die on, now, I am I understand it's taken a while. If you look at the Democrats post election, they were in the dumps. They were at first, they were in a state of shock. You know, it's sort of like the you know, the stages of grief for them. They were in a state of shock. They couldn't believe they lost the legacy. Media told them they'd win, and they're just completely out of touch, and they just assumed, you know that the deep state, I assume, would would handle everything for them as they had in the past. Republicans got their act together, voters got their act together, and things changed dramatically the campaign of Donald Trump. They had lawyers in all these you know, every every district, every state, and they were on top of it. And a lot of you did what I know many of you didn't want to do that I was urging you to do, and that is vote early, vote by mail, and assume that your vote will be the determining vote in the outcome of this election. I can tell you right now, the last thing we want is to lose a midterm election, which is very common for the for the party that has presidential power. So you know, that's something we will talk about in the months ahead, I promise you. And the left is losing their mind. But if the two battles they seem to be fighting are losing causes with the American people, they're fighting over the Harris Biden illegals, the Mayorcis illegals, unvetted, known to terrorists in the country, non murderers in the country, non rapists in the country, no cartel members in the country, no own gang members in the country. And and they've they've wanted to pick this fight. And they're angry that Donald Trump is fulfilling his campaign promise to deport them now sending some to Gitmo, and that they're moving at the speed of light. We have an update on that today. But they're even more angry that they got exposed now what we have discovered, and you know, this is not something And let me be very clear because some of the money, for example, the politico were during the Trump years, and they're gonna say, well, shanity, what about Donald Trump. There is no congressman, There is nobody in Washington that ever reads every page of a spending bill because it's a it's a near impossibility. And of course they don't have regular order anyway, and that's why you keep having these continuing resolutions, et cetera. That fun government. And we've got to get back to regular order, meaning you set up budgets for every department and hopefully some of these departments will be long dead and gone by the time October first comes a lot around the beginning of the fiscal year. But the left in this country, what we have now discovered, thanks to Elon Musk and Doge the Department of Government Efficiency, is that massive amounts of money has been spent. Hundreds of billions of dollars has been wasted, hundreds of billions of dollars, as far as I'm concerned, because they hid this from the American people. And presidents don't read these spending bills. They sign them, but they don't read them. I mean they go through them, but they don't even usually specify where the moneys are going for it's very broad terms, regardless of how big the bill is. And it's now become a monstrosity. And anyway, so the left is melting down now we do have after sixteen days. I was going to run a pool on Hannity dot com. I can't believe I should have done it sooner. Who would be the first Democrat, who would be the first medium mob personality, legacy media mob to call for Donald Trump's impeachment. We have a winner. His name, Texas Democratic Representative Al Green, saying that he plans to bring articles of impeachment against Donald Trump after he suggested, now again you have to actually read the details of what Donald Trump said. Because Donald Trump when he was talking with Prime Minister net Yahoo, who will be on Hannity tonight, when he was talking about the Gaza Strip and taking it over, well, first of all, the place has been bombed to smither reads. Let's be honest, there's very little to go back to right now. And anyway, he said, we'll do the job. We'll take over the Gaza and we'll own it, be responsible for dismast handling all the dangerous unexploded bombs and other weapons on the site. We level the site, get rid of the destroyed buildings, create an economic development that will supply unlimited numbers of jobs and housings for people, and do a real job. But he's also talking about de weaponizing the area, which is very very important. And the President was very clear the Palestinians, you know, want to go back to the Gods are the only reason they don't. It's a demolition site. And we'll show you the videos of this tonight. And you know, we have another problem, and that is that neighboring nations have never wanted to absorb the Palestinian population. And they haven't wanted to absorb it because from the minute and we've shown this on TV, and you know you can't show it on radio, but the indoctrination of children begins from the minute that they're born. I mean, they have cartoons that are virulently anti Semitic, they have school books. You know, if you're killed, if you have six Jews and you kill three, how many more, how many Jews are left to kill? It's that kind of madness. And you think I'm making it up. I am not. Anyway, after sixteen days, you know, the Democrats now they are dying on the hill of US aid reckless hundreds of billions of dollars for foreign countries. This country needs money, and they are calling for impeachment of Donald Trump. Listen to whom it may concern.
Speaker 2: Ethnic cleansing in Gaza is not a joke, especially when it emanates from the President of the United States, the most powerful person in the world. And I stand here today in the well to denounce what it was said, to denounce what the President said, to denounce the complicity of the Prime Minister Israel and to remind people that doctor King was right. In justice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere, and injustice in Gaza is a threat to justice in the United States of America. I rise to announce that the movement to impeach the President has begun.
Speaker 3: I rise to.
Speaker 2: Announce that I will bring articles of impeachments against the President for destinately deeds proposed and destinately deeds done.
Speaker 1: I also rise to.
Speaker 2: Say that the impeachment movement is going to be a grass up movement.
Speaker 1: Not a top down.
Speaker 2: The people have got to move forward, the people have to demand it, and when the people demanded it will be done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they see, they want Let's see five million dollars for the Institute for Sustainable Communities for Low Emission Cities Alliance and this rally yesterday. I mean, and this is now. We've gone from the denial, brief depression stage, now the rage stage. Just listen to Elizabeth Warren. They're angry they got exposed for using their power and wasting your money. This is money that could have been spent in small towns and big cities on education, on saving social security and medicare, instead of going to Tunisia, Egypt. Fifty six million to boost tourism, twenty million for a Sesame street show in Iraq, forty million for build schools in Jordan, eleven million to tell the Vietnamese to stop burning cash, forty five million to DEI scholarships in Burma. You know, I can go on and on, and I'll go through a lot of this throughout this then, of course you have transgender operas we paid for with your money in Colombia, and gender comic books in Peru, and you know DEI two point five million in Serbia. I mean, all of this is so very very important. A DEI musical in Ireland. You know, electric vehicles for Vietnam. They've spent hundreds of billions of dollars and Elon Musk caught them, and now they're mad at Elon Musk. Here's Elizabeth Warren.
Speaker 4: No one elected Elon Musk.
Speaker 5: To nothing.
Speaker 4: Not one Democrat in America voted for Elon Musk. Not one Republican in America voted for Elon Musk. Not one Independent in America voted for Elon Musk. Not one Libertarian in America voted for Elon Musk.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 5: Not one vegetarian in America.
Speaker 4: Voted for Elon Musk, and yet Elon Musk is seizing.
Speaker 5: The power that belongs to the American people.
Speaker 3: We are here to fight back.
Speaker 1: We are here to fight back. Then you have Congresswoman from New Jersey, Lemonica mcgiver saying, we are at war. We will not take this. We will fight back.
Speaker 3: And as I closed out because I've never been out here for a long time and shut down the city. War anytime, anytime a person get paid two hundred and fifty million dollars into a campaign and they've been given access full access to the Department of Treasury of the United States of America, we.
Speaker 1: Are at war. Yeah, he wasn't a point. He wasn't elected, he was appointed and they got exposed. And they hate Lelon too because he likes Donald Trump. Here's Chucky Schumer. I'm gonna stay with you in this fight, and we will win.
Speaker 6: We will win. We will win.
Speaker 1: We will win. We will win.
Speaker 2: We will win.
Speaker 1: We won't rest, we won't rest, we won't rest, we won't rest. Thank you everybody. Oh okay. If Democrats, if this is their strategy, they want to double down on fighting against reporting non terrorists, murderers, non murderers, rapists, non cartel members, gang members, those that didn't respect our laws, borders, and sovereignty. And they want to they want to make the case that they should stay. Let them do it if they if now that they've been exposed for hundreds of billions in reckless woke green new deal, transfer supporting DEI, supporting abortion, supporting taxpayer dollars going to every country but our country. Let them fight on that hill because they have doubled down on dumb, stupid and absolute tragedy. There's not an American that's going to support these policies, and they they are that out of touch with you, the American people. All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour, eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn is our number. You want to be a part of the program. I was still living in the Harris Biden economy. We don't expect the Trump economic plans to really got into effect until some time after reconciliation has passed in the House and the Senate, and that probably will be in May or June. But you got that means we've got to save money anyway we can. I know things will improve, but it's going to take a while anyway you want. One way you can save money, a non sacrifice service is switching from the big carriers AT and T, Verizon and T Mobile to my cell phone provider, pure Talk, a veteran owned company. They provide the exact same service, the same exact five G network, the same exact cell towers. You get the same exact service for half the price. Why would you give it to these big wireless companies Anyway? Pure Talk they offer free phones too, Like a lot of these big companies. If you get a plan qualifying plan for forty five bucks a month, you can get a free iPhone fourteen or Samsung Galaxy. And this is for premium service. And that's twenty five gigs of data, unlimited talk, unlimited text, mobile hotspot roaming at a fraction of the price of the big guys, and the average family saved close to one thousand dollars a year. You'll get your free phone by dialing pound two to fifty on your cells saying the keyword save now pound two to fifty keywords save now from our friends at pure Talk, America's wireless company. So what's going to be interesting? I'm I'm seeing a lot of chatter. Not been able to confirm it yet, but I want to find out if other media legacy media outlets have gotten money from the government. I want to find out because a lot of times when once you allocate and this is the this is the danger of a big, bloated, massive bureaucracy, is you never know where the money's going, and oftentimes they're not They're not giving you line by line specific you know, a direction in terms of what the money is being allocated for. And we're talking now with USAID about hundreds of billions of dollars and you know, now we're looking into, you know, how much might have gone to media outlets in the country. We'll find out that that, that's for sure. The shock and awe of Donald Trump continues, not just we'll get to Israel in a little bit. We have BB and Yaho on Hannity tonight. But the CIA has been offered buyouts to the entire workforce, and what officials said is a bid to bring the agency in line with President Trump's priorities. What is this really What does this buyout offer really all about. It's about getting rid of the weaponization of our intelligence community and getting rid of it being politicized. That's what it's about. You know, how many loyalists in the intelligence community still exist for Clapper and Brennan for example, how many loyalists in the FBI s still exist for Comy and Director Ray? And you know, think conversations are going to be taking place how to resist behind the scenes. We know that President Trump will sign an executive order with draw in the US. We did sign yesterday the executive order for the United Nations Human Rights Council cutting funding to them. The UN Relief Agency for Gaza widely criticized following reports that staffers were involved in terrorism. Five thousand FBI employees that worked on January sixth cases. Did any of these people ever once bring up the issue of whether or not they were applying the law and their investigations equally. Then I'm just curious. I think it's a fair question, because in the summer of twenty twenty, what do we have. We had five hundred and seventy four riots, dozens of dead Americans, thousands of injured cops, billions in property damage, tons of video evidence, and a presidential candidate saying the rioters won't stop, shouldn't stop, and they're not going to stop supporting them. And did that? Why was there no commission on the rioting in the summer of twenty twenty. Army recruiting, by the way, is shattering records since Donald Trump has won. That does not surprise me. The Trump Education Department has launched a probe into the ex explosion of anti Semitism five specific universities to begin with Columbia Northwestern Portland, State, University of California, Berkeley, University of Minnesota, twin cities. As they should. Teachers' unions are protesting Trump's executive orders on education, while school choice advocates are cheering. Educators won't be silent. Randy Wigarten is not happy about it. It's a Donald Trump, maybe the first sitting president. I don't know for sure if this is true. To show up at a super Bowl as the countdown of Super Bowl, you know, a super Bowl this Sunday, Lynda. Whatever you're cooking is not going to be as good as what I'm cooking. It's all I got it. Oh come on, what are you gonna have your your green Come on, man, projectile vomit kale shakes.
Speaker 5: Uh nope, I'm employing my chef. I Q I'm gonna dial up this challenge.
Speaker 1: Not you're actually gonna cook food that people want, like meat. You know, I cook because I'm making I'm making steaks, I'm making pork ribs, I'm making chicken cutlets. I have a I have my IQ sense. They have a pizza machine that I love and it's it makes the best pizza ever. It's unbelievable. And I now make homemade pizza, but I don't eat it, but I make it for the kids.
Speaker 5: You know you did the chef's taste.
Speaker 1: No, I mean, and and then somebody's bringing sausage and uh onions, which I love. I think that'll be great.
Speaker 5: As long as you're rooting for the birds, I'm all in.
Speaker 1: I'm rooting for the birds.
Speaker 5: Why aren't you rooting for the birds?
Speaker 1: I'm rooting for Kansas City. Did you not see it that I'm a Did you not see them in a Super Bowl commercial?
Speaker 6: If you were held hostage and somebody put that on you, you know, nobody had hostage through hard time. You know, we all make mistakes.
Speaker 5: It's okay. You can come to the good side now.
Speaker 6: No, I'm uh, maybe Barkley is going to crush the Chiefs, and rightfully so, because they got Travis Kelce, they got my homes. Unless the refs are getting paid to I mean, if the refs are getting paid well, then it's a whole new.
Speaker 5: Conversation because the last tie check when they're playing the Bills.
Speaker 1: First of all, you don't even know what it means to cross the plane. Program. You didn't know what an extra point is.
Speaker 5: That was then this is now I've grown.
Speaker 1: You didn't know how many points do you get for a field How many foot points you get for a field goal?
Speaker 5: Sometimes one? Sometimes two?
Speaker 1: Wrong? Sometimes answer no, you will always get three for a field goal.
Speaker 6: That's not true.
Speaker 1: What has crossed the plane means?
Speaker 5: What about the kick that comes into the touchdown?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 5: No, what about whatever I was talking about that point? It's irrelevant.
Speaker 1: You know, you call it what you want points you get? No, it's called a field goal.
Speaker 6: That I'm making when you're watching the Let me tell you something I could super Bowl better than those guys. Okay, give me a couple of black and white pin stripes. I'll get out there. I'll make it all right. Okay, homes will finally hit the ground like.
Speaker 1: A man I appreciate you. I appreciate your home team whining before you got.
Speaker 6: Wine and I am speaking loud and oh no, no, whining is more high pitched. It's more shoomeriy. This is more deep and subtle.
Speaker 1: Like Clinton, but for somebody that doesn't know a thing about football, and your poor family is going to have to suffer through kal shakes and this disgusting arm.
Speaker 5: No, that's only for me.
Speaker 6: My family will get wings and steaks as we celebrate eagles and sore.
Speaker 1: Are you going to have air fried French fries?
Speaker 5: No, I would never do that to my family. That's only for me.
Speaker 1: So you're going to actually cook them in a fryer?
Speaker 6: I am In case you didn't know, the word airfier has fry in its Listen.
Speaker 5: I'm here to help you.
Speaker 6: Come to the big green. You know, green is sometimes it's a wonderful color. You know why, because it's the color of money, It's the color of growth, it is the color of capitalism.
Speaker 1: Why shouldn't the eagles be one of them? I am all Florida now.
Speaker 5: The Kansas City. She's vacationing there that I miss something? What's happening?
Speaker 1: They're not they're not. But if you ask me who I think is going to win, I think probably Kansas City.
Speaker 5: Along with their Pinstripe friends or independently.
Speaker 1: Okay, you got your little excuse, but you don't even know how many.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, no, listen, I know I just call the different things, like I call it the kick after the touchdown.
Speaker 5: You call it whatever you call it.
Speaker 1: No, it's called the extra point. It's not called kick after. I call it the kick after the touchdown. And you know what touchdown could be the kick off whatever that's not. That's the first of all. They changed the kickoff. Nobody even knows what's happening anyway, including me. My gosh, I know it's happening.
Speaker 5: Does anybody really know? Come on, it's ridiculous. I mean, they have actually made the kickoff.
Speaker 1: Woke.
Speaker 5: I can't. Well, it's Roger Goodell. What else do I expect?
Speaker 1: Okay, are you done? Because you you absolutely have lost this audience. Everybody's sitting there rolling there.
Speaker 5: Good thing that I've lost the audience. I guarantee you. The audience is on my side.
Speaker 1: The audience is laughing. You don't know what they might not.
Speaker 5: They might laugh at the fact that I don't know.
Speaker 1: The words, but plain means they understand. Don't know what a what an extra point? Gives you an extra point?
Speaker 5: Give you an extra.
Speaker 1: And how do you get the extra point?
Speaker 5: You kick it?
Speaker 1: Can't it where you kick it?
Speaker 5: Between the you know, the two things up in the air.
Speaker 1: The uprights, you mean that, I mean they're up and.
Speaker 6: They're right, So I guess they're called uprights. I call them the two things in the air. So long as you get between there, you good. Sometimes you're outside and then you miss it.
Speaker 1: Elon Musk posted on x asking nice readers whether they would support the idea of DOGE auditing the irs, which I kind of love. Trump, by the way, deals a huge blow to the funding of the left. I mean, this is really amazing. Now. The other big story is the well we carried the the Oval Office meeting with bb and Prime Minister net Yahu. Then they had a press conference that went on for like ninety minutes after that, and it's amazing the media melding down over the president saying, well, well, you know, first of all, Gaza is destroyed. You know, remember the people of Gaza, the Palestinians voted Hamas into power and Hamas has in their charter the destruction of Israel. Then October seventh has happens well, part of murder and kidnapping and torture and beheading. I you know, people on the left don't understand. I don't know. So it's a complete mess. It must be demilitarized. Number one and number two. President Trump said, yes, we'll take over Gaza, and we'll do a great job. We'll dismantle the dangerous unexploded bombs and other weapons on the site. We'll level the site, We'll get rid of the destroyed buildings. We'll create an economic development that will supply unlimited numbers of jobs and housings for people in the area. Now, I can tell you right now, I don't believe for a second Donald Trump wants to do that. Donald Trump is trying to push the people in the region to do what they should have done a long time ago, and that has stepped in and absorbed the Palestidian population. There have been attempts to do it in the past that hasn't really worked out because the people in Gaza are radicalized from the time that they are so young. And he said, I do see a long term ownership position in this and the left is you know, like bubble and fizziting, like you know, alca saltza in water, you know. And now the favorite talking point this is ethnic cleansing the Aocs and others of the world. They're saying, and Trump is suggesting permanently displacing Palestinians from Gazo, and Jordan and Egypt should find a way to acclimate people into their population. Although I understand their hesitancy considering the radicalization of young children in Gaza. I get it. It's a it's a very big heavy lift for these countries, but if they want long term peace in the region, they're gonna have to step up, and they're gonna have to do more. Anyway, like everything else, like we began the week, Donald Trump's gonna impose tariffs on Canada and China and uh, Mexico, and of course within seconds Mexico and Canada blink. We'll find out what's actually going on with with China in the days I'm sure to come. On the border front. Today we have some news House Republicans move to punish sanctuary cities that allow Biden illegals to pray on Americans, which I think is the right call. Republican lawmakers have introduced the Justice for Victims Sanctuary Cities Act. It would allow victims harmed by illegal immigrants and their crime to sue The sanctuary cities. First put together by Senator Tom Tillis now North Carol now North Carolina. Congressman Chuck Edwards said in a statement, sanctuary cities cannot continue to do business this way. The DHS has raided and nabbed an Ecuadorian rapist who was cut loose by New York City Democrats. It's more blood on the hands of Kamala, more blood on the hands of others as well. Anyway, Donald Trump is now signing the Order protecting Women's rights. I see Riley Gaines is there. He'll be on Hannity tonight as well as bb net and Yahoo. Let's just dip in real quick Lynda McMahon, Glynda McMahon, and sitting next to you as the new star is born. Caroline, Congratulations, You're done. Good new star star is born. Patrick Morrissey, Patrick, congratulations, Greg Rays a great friend of mine. President has really helped us at the border, done a great job. Anyway. The President's signing in order protecting women's sports, which is desperately needed. This is going to get very interesting, and by the time we come back on the year tomorrow, it's going to take too long to go through because it's nearly an hour. The raw sixty minutes interview with Kamala Harris the during the election, that transcript I wish it was actually why didn't they release the video? And they're only doing Oh we did get both, Okay, so we get we both. So we'll start going through that and get that to you as soon as possible, which is really good news because it's going to be interesting to see how sixty minutes they gave. They remember, they gave two answers to one question, one in a promo and then another answer that made her look better in the actual show, which was pretty amazing. Looks like Donald Trump is having a lot of fun and he's got a lot of guests at the White He's having a great time and he does not care that, you know, the Democrats are melting down and going crazy. He expected it. I mean, they can't help themselves, that's all they've got. Anyway, Listen, if you're a small business owner, if you're a if you have an elderly parent or grandparent in your life. If you have kids, pay close attention, you know, isn't it great to be able to pick up a walkie talkie, push one button and you can talk to your kids, an elderly relative, your employees nationwide, by the way, up to two hundred units on one feed. They're one hundred percent private. You paid no monthly fee. Ever, it's nationwide. It's on an LTE network, no contract assigned, no subscription. And these walkie talkies, I mean, they're not a toy. This is a modern day miracle, and you could talk to people with the touch of a button. We finally got our walkie talkies and now I'm here. I am in Florida, and I can talk to Linda at four in the morning and wake her up if she has her walkie talkie. Oh that's right.
Speaker 5: We could talk about football.
Speaker 1: Why bother? Why bother? You don't even know how many points on a field goal anyway?
Speaker 5: Sometimes one, sometimes two, sometimes three.
Speaker 1: No, a field goal is three every time. Every time you want to memorize that, I'm going to talk.
Speaker 5: To you about it on rapid radios. The point conversion options I've heard about in my football for dummies.
Speaker 1: Good grief, there's no point convert on the you're talking about a different topic. The extra point and a two point conversion, or two very different things. Rapid Radios dot Com, you'll get sixty percent off for ups shipping, you get a free protection bag, and if you have the Promo Code Radio, additional five percent off. That's Rapid Radios dot Com Promo Code Radio Today. All right, when we come back to the left's freakout over Elon Muskin, doge and doge now going statewide, we'll check it out with Governor Kevin stint of Oklahoma. He's started doge Oklahoma.