Speaker 1: Westing. Welcome to Monday Show Morning Studio. Coming up later in the show. She's a pH d in education. She has her own company where she works with kids that have dyslexia. She tests kids. Uh, she's coming in to test us for dyslexia, not so much as a bit where we're like, this will be funny. Eddie was genuinely wondering if he had it. No, I'm serious about it, right, So we talked about on the air. She call and said, I can test you guys. So we're all gonna take the test, so none of us still lonely. And dyslexia is where you read backwards. Yes, got it. Well it's one version of it. You don't read it backwards. You see things differently. But the easy way to probably that we were told was you read things backwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's yes, yes, but that's that's what it is. We'll take that test coming up just a little bit. I guess feel good. Yeah, doesn't sound like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like mine, like like instead of motorcycle sometimes I say like cycle motor.
Speaker 1: I felt that. Yeah, that's like my problem. Eddie'll be like, hey bones, Bobby, I'm like no, no, no, he doesn't say that a lot. I never knew them realized that Kenos. We go to Kenos and get like a cherry limaid. I saw on it. Yeah, and I'm like, Eddie, we know it's called I've never done that one. Oh all right, here's the question round the room. How old were you when you had your first kiss? What was the story behind it? French kiss? Whatever you want to say, Amy.
Speaker 2: I was probably twelve thirteen and I was at my friend's house and our boyfriend's rollerbladed over and we were in her driveway and he was on roller blades and I was not, and he gave me kiss before they left.
Speaker 1: He was on rollerblades and you weren't. So he's way taller than m.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I yeah, were you like, oh my god, is it Kinsey's house? And his name is Shae?
Speaker 1: Was Kenzy happy for you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was not her first kiss, so yeah, oh classic in say no, but yeah, I think she was kind of like, yeah you did it, Eddie.
Speaker 1: First kiss.
Speaker 3: He was with oh Man fifth grade, so I must have been what eleven years old? We were at the Rotors roller skate rink and uh, the girl. I liked her because she looked like Joe Montana a little bit, and I was a huge Joe Montana fan, huge Joe Montana fans, and I had a crush on her. Yeah, and because she kind of looked like Joe Montana and man, we like sat over there where the where the where the tables were and we were talking. I held her hand. Then I went for it, got that first kiss. Call me JayR Ice, Baby, you slew that tongue in there. No, no, no, it was just a peck.
Speaker 1: No no, no, we're talking tongue. I said the roles. I literally said, what you considered your first kiss? That to me was my first kiss? Got it, legit, lunchbox, Oh.
Speaker 4: My first tongue kiss. We'll go there because my first kiss was like kindergarten. But it was the summer before sixth grade. We were over at Brooke Williams is how she lived around the corner from me. And it was me, my brother, Jackson Baker, Kelly Tonight, my sister was there and we were playing truth or Dare and I said dare and Jackson said, I dare you to friend Kelly Tonight. And I was like, all right, I never done it, goes you let me show you.
Speaker 1: How you do it?
Speaker 4: And he freaking took brook Williams and made out with her, and so then I made out with Kelly tonight.
Speaker 1: Who were these guys? Is anybody still call? And obviously as a kids it was not as a French kiss? But is that even a thing with kids now? A French I don't know a French kid they even know what it is like the French kiss.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure they know what it is, but I doubt they're spent like special.
Speaker 1: They're just like we guys get letting French kiss last night. I mean, they sure asked each other have you French for yet? And I don't think so.
Speaker 2: Did you make out with her instead of like French?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, But I mean it was truth or dare, and right there in the summer, right at brook Williams's house is great.
Speaker 1: I was romantic. I was a little older, it's closer to almost to driving age, closer driving age. And I didn' kiss anybody and we were playing truth. I spent the bottle and that's just the quick version. It landed on this girl. And I was in Kansas City. I was roofing with my uncle and landed on this girl they landed on me and that She looked at her friends that do I have to? Oh and that was my first kiss ever? And yeah you have Yeah, that's part of the game. She was like, you have to and that's my first kiss. Wow, man, we'll give her a shout out. I start crying. Did she look like an NFL play or anything? Yeah she did, Joe, Yeah, yeah, yeah, she guaranteed the victory. That's the deal. Not to be sad, but that is how it happened. Raymond, do you have one you want to share with this? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I guess I'll go with lunch on the French Kiss sixth grade. It was after football. All my buddies go, you got to kiss, so you gotta kiss. You got a French or dude? You've been dating there for two weeks, Lindsay Hawes right after practice, friends chured, I mean it was terrible. I don't even know if I knew how to kiss. We were definitely hitting teeth. Yeah I still do that. Sorry, clink clink, Let's go big show. I think everybody's a little nervous because the the dyslexia test.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a little bit. I'm nervous, not that I think that I have dyslexia. But if I lose to any of you, I'll never hear the end of it. It's not a competition. It all you guys.
Speaker 2: But if we had to guess, you're likely going to But that's why it's going to be worse if I don't.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm nervous.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I understand that.
Speaker 1: Boom. Let's open up the mail bag. Do you friend the game mail and we read it all the air.
Speaker 2: Get something we call Bobby mail bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hello, Bobby bones. I know there are plenty of people making a name for themselves as well as some money through videos on TikTok, but I don't want my wife to use our kids. My wife's been posting mom related videos on TikTok. They're fun, they are parental tips, their stories. She's been able to pull in some money. However, she wants to boost reviews. She started involving our kids, only one of whom is a teenager. Two who are younger, the younger ones. That's where I want to draw a line because I don't think our kids should be involved in this kind of thing. I don't think my wife can see the damage that can come from a life on social media, including bullying, self esteem, issu're shaming, and a distorted view of reality. I just want my kids to be kids and not forced into the spotlight. What do you think My wife doesn't see it that way, thinks it would be more fun for them to do and it would expand the brand. How do you guys see it? Signed father of a TikTok family. Yeah, it's tricky and I think you got to set boundaries and if you're both not cool with it, then you can't be cool with it. I think that's any single one as a veto on that one. Because you're involving your kids.
Speaker 2: Amy, Yeah, I'm leaning towards supporting you in this because you're the kids. Maybe be able to say, oh, yeah, we think it's fun, we want to do okay.
Speaker 1: With the the two, like you said, better the two younger ones.
Speaker 2: But if they're younger, they don't they don't even know really what it is that they're doing. Fully, So I'm with you. I'm with the husband.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too in that that's a Sometimes it's a it's a majority vote and you need a majority of vote to change it. But I think this is a single veto rule if either one of you aren't good with both of the young kids, then you can't be good with both of the young kids. Eddie. Yeah, we have this rule.
Speaker 3: I mean we we set that role early because you know, my little ones, they don't really know what they're doing.
Speaker 1: They just think like, oh fine, I think even.
Speaker 3: Today, like if I go home today and record a video of my kids, they just think that it's gonna, you know, just live in our photo album.
Speaker 1: They don't know. They don't, Eddie, No, they really do, because I never post them. Yeah, but oh you mean if you're but they know what it is. No, they know what the video. They'd be like, what's Instagram?
Speaker 3: No, But I think the little little ones, like for this guy that that's riding in like for his little ones, they just think they, oh, this is mom and dad just recording a video fun.
Speaker 1: They don't know that it's being viewed. I don't know what they know. I would think a five year old would know pretty easily what's TikTok?
Speaker 3: And really, but but the magnitude of who's watching and who you can see that video?
Speaker 1: Lunchbox, what do you think?
Speaker 4: Oh man, see, I don't post my kids me and my wife agreed on that from the jump. But if you're making a lot of money, sometimes you got to sell your kids out.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, But the question I would say is do you think a five or six year old would know TikTok and one hundred thousand people have watched it? Because I do. I think you know it by that you're crazy. I think they kind of just like two year olds know a touch screen and iPad, Yes, and you're like, wow, that's crazy they can do. Five year old doesn't know what one hundred and fifty thousand people is like, they don't know what they are.
Speaker 2: They may not be able to actually pick it, but they may even equate that to be it being millions, like in their mind.
Speaker 1: Just like there's a lot of people superstars.
Speaker 4: But they realized it's going to everybody's phone, like anybody can watch it, because I think they understand that.
Speaker 3: Huh, well, yeah, I don't know. I'm on this guy's team, like I think we all are.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But Lunchbox, let's say, because you don't put your kids on the internet, but let's say someone said, hey, if you'll do a video with your kids' faces and you do a TikTok dance, We'll give you a hundred fifty thousand dollars. Oh man, I'd have to do it. You'd put their face off.
Speaker 2: What would your wife say if you said, hey, it's good for the brand. Would she be like, okay, fine.
Speaker 4: I mean two hundred and fifty thousand dollars split by I mean she gets one hundred and twenty five.
Speaker 1: I get one hundred and twenty five. That's a that's how it works exactly, and I split it and goes into accounts easy. I would just think if it happened like we just get a hundred fift thousand, I think about Oh, I know, but I just my mind wouldn't go.
Speaker 4: I had to ask her because that's tough. But I mean, if you're getting paid that much money, I mean you.
Speaker 1: And you would ask her. What if they were like, you have to do it in the next five minutes and you can't ask your wife. I do it. I do it for the two hundred fifty k. Yeah, we figured you would. Dad emailer if you have a veto, and if you do veto, it's a veto. If any parent says no, I think this is a no. Yeah, they're both the alls. Yeah right, yeah, especially something like this. Yeah, we got your Gmail and we laid on the air.
Speaker 2: Now let's find the clothes Bobby's failed bag.
Speaker 1: Yeah not a big review, guy, I wish I were better at leave a positive reviews. I don't even leave negative views. I look at reviews if I'm gonna look at a product or a service, but never leave a review. Lunchbox left a negative review on something which isn't totally out of character, except for it took extra time to do it, and he's not known as somebody who has a lot of initiative. So why what affected you so much? You left a negative review?
Speaker 4: Because I told you my New Year's resolution was to give my opinion more.
Speaker 1: Is that even possible? Yeah, and so be more vocal.
Speaker 4: So I woke up on Saturday and it was like six fifteen in the morning. The kids are up, ready to go, ready to eat, they're hungry. The wife's a little hungover, had a couple too many glasses of wine, so she's staying in bed.
Speaker 1: I'm like, we don't have anything to add that. His wife under the bus for no reason. Yeah, go ahead, didn't have anything to eat?
Speaker 4: And I look up, all right, restaurants that have breakfast, and there's a new one you know nearby, says opens at six am.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get in the car. Let's go. Let's go.
Speaker 4: We get there, pull in the parking lot at six thirty four am and on the door it says open six am to nine pm.
Speaker 1: Great, walk up, door's locked. Do it again? Da lock? No one there. Weird they weren't open even though it says six to nine. So what did your review say? I said, it's weird how you say online you went back home angry? You just didn't find another place to grab some food. Well we did eat and we went to McDonald's.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I was like, it's weird how you have a restaurant that says it's open at six am. I was there at sixty four am on Saturday morning. Guess what, you weren't open and no one was in the building. So either correct your hours or be open the hours you're say you're going to be one star.
Speaker 2: What if like there was some emergency that came up and the person that was supposed to open couldn't get.
Speaker 1: There, so one person is responsible for the whole store. Well that's a restaurant would be closed like you need it. Probably unforeseen circuit, right, maybe the person that was actually the person that opens wasn't able. I don't know. I don't want to make up story. Go to bad because on the internet again now it held it. You went and got food like when you google stuff, you know what I mean, and it says open now like it says open. How was your experience at McDonald's. I was fine. Did you give them a good review? Then it's just normal.
Speaker 4: I mean there's just you go to the kiosk, I mean there's not even that's the annoying part. Not even someone there to take your order. You have to go to the little kiosk right there and order it and.
Speaker 1: Then they say number thirty two and they put not even one person. No, not someone at the regis. They had people working the drive through. Wow ry, but it's annoying the bad customer service when there's not humans. Did you get your order right? Yeah? Yeah? They probably would to save a little money on the cost of things because of being able to use technology. But I'm not. You didn't give a review to McDonald's, but you give a review to Yeah, you give a good review to anybody ever.
Speaker 4: Oh, yeah, I have before, Like an Airbnb when I went to Chattanooga, I put a five star like house was great, that's everything was you needed beds, pillows, blankets.
Speaker 1: I like that. That's good. They had beds there. It's good. So and you just decided can they make it up? Can you change your review if you do want? Can you take your old one down?
Speaker 2: You can? I think you can take it down. I don't know if you can edit it.
Speaker 1: But so if you were to go and it'd be a good experience, now would you take it down? No?
Speaker 4: I would just maybe write another one saying, hey, you gave this place a second shot. They were actually open the hours they say they're going to be open.
Speaker 1: Great business plan.
Speaker 4: Probably remember it's crazy how you tell people you're open and you're not open, Like it just seems like a bad marketing move.
Speaker 1: I understand your frustration, but I think they'd probably prefer to be open. That something happened that was out of their control where they couldn't open, because I don't think their model is let's say we're open and not be open and not make money. But I felt that maybe maybe you don't. I don't know. I don't like the one star. You think it'd be more effective to call the place and be like.
Speaker 4: No, I tried to call guess what they didn't answer, and I wouldn't have gone then no, No, I called runs in the parking lot, like thinking, oh, maybe some answer phone, but hey, you forgot to unlock the door.
Speaker 1: No one answered.
Speaker 2: Now that I think about it, I think you can edit reviews. I've seen updates, like, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if it's Mama pop. I've never seen them. No, okay, so you wont sort of so probably mom didn't get there right, and try to find her.
Speaker 2: I know it's sometimes not good to assign a story that we don't know, but I just always like to assume, you know that the best in people, that they're not closed, just to be rude to you, like, there's a reason.
Speaker 6: Can you review all of us at the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Don't do that? Why? Oh let me, Yeah, I can review. Maybe we do it later on in the week, like review all of us from the week. Okay, give us a star amount love it out of five? Yeah, yeah, we we'll do it today. I'll though it on you like Wednesday or something. I'll give us a review for a few days of the show, but I'm not going to give it lead you in any direct.
Speaker 4: What you guys bring, your attitude or what you would ride if there were a comedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, our comedy.
Speaker 7: Yes, it's time for the good news.
Speaker 2: All right. So there's this girl, Emily Harris, and one of her most prized possessions is her signed at Taylor Swift guitar that her dad got her when she was sixteen years old. Fast forward, she's thirty now and planning her wedding and they just realize they don't have a lot of the funds that they need to put on the wedding. So she's like, hey, Dad, I know you got this for me, but maybe we could see how much it's worth and we could sell the guitar to help pay for some of the wedding. So her dad, not really knowing what to do, I went to a Taylor Swift fan site, like on Facebook, a fan group, and he was like, Hey, how much would anybody pay for this guitar signed by Taylor? And Swiftie's gonna handle the fact that she was about to part with something that she loved so much that her dad gave her when she was sixteen so they all rallied together and donated money to put towards her wedding.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Swifties are amazing. Any positive fan group that comes together, that's all. Like when sometimes you'll see somebody a football teams a kicker, missus a kick and those game the other team will get together and do a big donation to a charity. To any positive group that comes together, that's awesome. I mean not all Swifties are amazing. What do you mean? I shake Jillenhall. They're all amazing. I don't want them coming out for me. I don't thinkings amazing even Hey, they're even bad B teamers. Yeah no, yeah, no, no way again. Like MOSTWI most Swifties are good. Most people are good.
Speaker 2: I believe most Swifties good, most.
Speaker 1: B team good. Every once in a while, you get a brought an egg in there. Do you have a tailor swift sign guitar? I do does?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, A listener gave it to me.
Speaker 1: I do not. We should sell that. Let's just say we are.
Speaker 7: All right.
Speaker 1: There you go. Great story, that's what it's all about. That was tell me something good riddles for kids. That's what we google riddles for children, I'll ask you the easy riddle. You have ten seconds to give me the answer. Now. The timer starts after I read the riddle the second time, Amy, Lunchbox, Eddie, riddle me this the first riddle, Amy, I had lots of flavor and have many layers, but if you get too close, I'll make you cry. What am I? I have lots of flavor and many layers, but if you get too close, I'll make you cry onion. Correct, Lunchbox, Yep, I have wings. I'm able to fly. I'm not a bird yet, so I soar high in the sky. Am I? You can go whenever you want. But hey, I'm playing for you to say it again. I have wings, I'm able to fly. I'm not a bird yet, I soar high in the sky. What am I? Correct, Eddie? What is orange and color green on top and sounds like a parrot? What is orange and color green on top and sounds like a parrot? Time starts out, that is a carrot? Correct? Amy? I have it, and if I have it, I don't share it. And if I share it, I don't have it. What is it? I'll do it again? If I have it, I don't share it. If I share it, I don't have it. If I have it, I don't share it. If I share it, I don't have it. What is it? I have it, I don't share it. Share it. If I share it, share it, I don't have it. Five seconds.
Speaker 2: No, if I have it, I don't share it. If I share it, I don't have it.
Speaker 1: Time answer ay or a secret? Yeah, it's not a secret anymore? Want you share it? Amy? That is tough. I know.
Speaker 2: That's why I said air anew. That wasn't it?
Speaker 1: But lunchbox ding it. Tom's father has three sons, Jim John and what's the third one's name? Tom's father has three sons, Jim John. What's the third one's name? Thomas? Correct? Good job? His father has three sons. Good job? Here job boom eddie. Come on? What animal has a thousand needles but cannot sew? That is a porcupine? Correct? We're down to two? Easy trivia? Okay, will easy? I got off it really when I was saying easy kids, red, I know, I know, lunchbox. You walk into a room that contains a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. What would you light first? You walk into a room that contains a match, a kerosene lamp, a candle, and a fireplace. What would you light first? What would I light first? I would I would flip the light switch so I light up the room so I can see. Get answered. That is incorrect. You like to match, you don't like anything else? Come on, let's go the lamp, the candle, the fireplace. None of that can happen if you don't like the match. Yeah, that's good. So you may not have electricity? Maybe Abram Lincoln times Eddie for the wind? Come on, come on. A man calls his dog from the opposite side of a river. The dog crosses the river but doesn't get wet, and he's not using a bridge or a boat. How any of that one? A guy calls his dog from the opposite side of the river. The dog crosses the river without getting wet. He doesn't use a bridge or a boat. How Also, his dog, I got it for the wind calls him on a phone. Incorrect?
Speaker 2: Is his dog's name?
Speaker 1: From the other side The river was frozen. Guess wow, that's pretty easy. Talk about that dog can't really answer a phone, but he can call him though, but he can't. Hey, dog, are you there if you have it? So you're both still in it. Three sudden death versions both well the match, the match where it makes you think it's going to be tougher than it is, so you start to go, all right, there's a trick. Three sudden death. Buzzing with your name as soon as you know it, let's go. Question number one. A girl fell off a twenty foot ladder. She wasn't hurt. Why eddie, eddie, the ladder was laying down. Incorrect. A girl fell off a twenty foot ladder. She wasn't hurt. Why she fell off a twenty foot ladder? What she landed on a pillow? Incorrect? She was on the bottom step, the ladder was up, she fell off. He's on the bottom step though, Oh yeah, I like the pillow though. That good? Yeah? Ready, ready, buzzing with your name? How many animals did Moses take on the arc? Watch Fox?
Speaker 8: Zero? What?
Speaker 1: Why? The answer? Zero? Why? I didn't know the follow ups to this because it's a made up boat, made up the arc. I don't understand what you're asking. I need the actual reason as to why so so incorrect? Go ahead, The answer is the reason why it's not a math problem. It's an Eddie. How many animals did Moses take on the arc? Zero? Why because they all followed each other? No, because it was Noah's art not you got us with that. You said it so light, casual, I know, and I after you said it to Eddie, that's when I hit me. I was like, this is yeah, that doesn't ring a belt.
Speaker 2: No's arc. That is a good one.
Speaker 1: Last one. Buzz in hold a little yeah, focus, folks, here we go. What starts with p ends with e? It has thousands of letters? Much lunchbox? Correct? What starts with It starts with p ends with e and has thousands of letters. Eddie starts with p ends with e has thousands of letters. Time pictionary, post office letters. You have one more? Yeah? What word contains twenty six letters? It only has three syllables. Lunchbox lunchbox correct?
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 1: There, you finally got that back where I belong, where on the top of this game that we call me hit that song? All I do is we right.
Speaker 3: No matter what money you.
Speaker 1: Think about it, oh every time, every.
Speaker 2: Money and.
Speaker 1: Stay there and I stay there.
Speaker 4: Together.
Speaker 1: Coming up a little later. A PhD of Education from Southern Methodist university man who teaches kids that have dyslexia. She tests kids for dyslexia. She's driven to Nashville to give us a dyslexia test. We're getting soaked. We're like thirty minutes away from that. I think I have it. So we'll see. We will see very exciting. We can get lessons from one of the greatest people of all time, greatest singer's, greatest artists. Lunchbox got a lesson from one of the greatest to ever do it the goat Garth Brooks. Wow, you got a singing lesson? He had and I don't believe him, and he brought it clips here. Where did you see Garth Brooks?
Speaker 4: I was at his grand opening of his bar. He has a bar now on Broadway and him and Trisha Yearwood were there.
Speaker 1: And what was that like? Is it cool? Was it packed? It was packed? And I was like, man, this is great.
Speaker 4: And he comes up and he wants me to learn how to sing his songs, so he gave me instruction.
Speaker 1: He approached you.
Speaker 4: Yep, he sought you out, got the mike, looked right at me and said, hey, need just singing this song for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I've not heard the clip yet. Here's Lunchbox and Garth Brooks. Yep, me and Garth Brooks ahead, we say, right, you're not talking about You're just recording him on a stage. I promise you, guys, I thought that Lunchbox was like doing an interview with Garth Brooks.
Speaker 6: He's not on stage, but he's not talking to just to you. He's right in front of me, but he's telling you crowd. No, no, he's talking to a crowd. Okay, finish it up right, It's all right.
Speaker 1: I mean he's teaching the crowd lyrics. He's not giving anybody a singing lesson. I mean, Lunchbox is front row, right, I hear you. But I've been to a lot of concerts and I've sat in the first I mean, there's he's not even on stage, but I don't feel the person doing the concert is teaching me a lesson. I was tricking into this segment. He taught me how to sing that. So he's like, hey, taught you the words with everybody else in the room. He said, this is how I want you to sing it. It's all right, it's all good. We heard it, yep. So no, it is cool, but you just set it up differently. If you had have said you went to guard bar and he was teaching guys a song that had been like, oh, let's listen to it, But now we can't trust anything you say. Now, how long have you not been a I thought I was running over a new LINU today.
Speaker 4: I hate it felt like getting singing lessons from Garth Brooks, one of the greatest of.
Speaker 1: All time is pretty neat. I'm gonna bring an abbey to Abby. You were there. I was there, and I hear that your experience of watching Lunchbox wasn't his same experience of what he's telling us. No, not at all. Was it awkward with him?
Speaker 9: Yes, well, for one thing that, yeah, he was not at all looking at you. I don't even think he looked at you the whole time standing. But also, mister Cringe is back.
Speaker 1: Okay, he is. He's a captain night Captain Cringe.
Speaker 2: Captain sorry, Captain Cringe is the entire night. Okay.
Speaker 9: So Garth Brooks was walking around talking to people, so it was like all his family and friends. Every time I looked at Garth, like Lunchbox was next to him. I mean, I'm talking about upstairs downstairs. I don't know what they're talking about, but I know that Garth was going to go downstairs. At one point, Lunchbox went down waited for him at the bottom and kind of like cornered him and was there like I have several pictures. I'm like, what are you obsessed?
Speaker 1: Were they actually talking?
Speaker 9: It was like Abuch just hovering, Well, he was pretty much hovering. And there were cameras around Garth, so he wanted.
Speaker 1: To followed Garth around to get on his reality show.
Speaker 4: Oh man, they were filming the last episode of the docu series. They had the cameras rolling, so you better believe I'm gonna get my time in with Garth. We talked upstairs on the fourth floor and we were standing out in Garth. Yeah, me and Garth and we stood outside and he was like, I was like, yeahs you and Garth.
Speaker 1: There's that kind of the whole crowd, like you see a picture of you guys like looking up together. Yes, some other woman and Garth and yeah, we're looking up because I'm talking about oh man, it's a great space in every place. Garth is look at these pictures like he's crammed himself in a different ground.
Speaker 4: And Garth's like, oh, yeah, we just put this tin up today. And he was like because it was raining and we had to do the tent. And I was like, I didn't even notice the tin. I thought it was just a roof. He goes, no, but I'm I'm thinking we may leave the tin up permanently. And we were just talking about about that. I was like, now people want to be outside in the spring in the fall.
Speaker 1: Good call, good call. And did you see Lunchbox being like this?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean I thought it was funny, but I mean his wife was probably a little cringe lunch His wife was there too as a dude. I mean, I thought they were just kind of growing a little bit. He did fall in the tadma many times.
Speaker 1: Wow, you're just showing his pictures of you nearer and it's Garth talking to lunch See it's yes looking up, yeah, talking about the root, the temporary roof. He wasn't asking you, like what's his next single?
Speaker 4: No, he was like, he didn't even say, hey, in a minute, I'm gonna teach you how to sing a song. He even teld me that did you know who you were? Just a person he was talking to because cameras around.
Speaker 1: No, he seemed like he knew who I was. He seemed or he did. He seemed like he did. He seemed like. Because it's really cool that this got to happen, But how you set it up diminish as a bit of what really happened, because then look later he puts me in a headlock. I mean, he tried to choke you out.
Speaker 4: Watch watch starts waving, well, well, you stuck a camera in his face, and we're best friends and you stuck a camera in his face.
Speaker 3: Yes, he's doing like a selfie video with him and Tricia, and so Garth's being nice, and then attrition.
Speaker 1: Rubs my head. I mean, dude, we were hanging out all night. Look at this. Look. I'm like, hey, look I'm hanging out with my best friends, Trician and Garth vip style. Hey we're best friends. Better today with your real best friends. We take a video like hanging out with best friends. No, not really, okay, watch watch watch Garth, He's gonna get me a big old hey what says? Here we go and get over here you don okay, and the nutrition recording him on camera, So Garth feels like the nutrition rubs my head. I mean, guys, it was There's nothing cringe about it.
Speaker 9: No, it was kind of out of control. You spilled your drink at one point. You were dancing around so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because they were filming the last song and they wanted you to dance, and so I went out in front of the whole crowd and was dancing.
Speaker 1: Then I kind of dropped my drink. Jeff fun there, That part's fun. Yeah, But Garth wasn't giving you a singing lesson, which I thought, this is what this was gonna do. But we did have a realization about the roof to be like, because I got friends and friends. No, you mean Jimmy, Abby's boyfriend. I did, did yeah to take your boyfriend? Yes, I was, and she didn't even know. I mean, I am so good at paparazzi. I got a picture of them without them even knowing I was there.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but wait a minute, you got a picture of them knowing she didn't even know I was there. I creeped she was in line to get in. I crept up like a paparazzi with TMZ and nailed a photo. Did you meet him? I met it like spend some time with him. Yeah, like Garth or like a normal human. Uh, like a normal human? And what do you think about him? He's quiet, He is quiet, He's very well let him talk.
Speaker 9: No, because yeah, you're so overbearing. It was probably a lot to him and he kind of knows who you are so awkward. No, he's not intimidated.
Speaker 1: But are you probably how she said that he can kicked your butts how she said, yeah, I mean you could.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, does that come up?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Is he annoyed with Lunchbox? And he went to know, I mean he knows that he's not nice to me, and so I don't think he likes that. That was an issue in my marriage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Amy decided that I didn't know.
Speaker 2: This was in the early years. Like it eventually like that ended and they liked either. But my first two years on the show, like I mean, there were times where I thought, oh my gosh, he's gonna come up here and beat Lunchbox up.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. How long have you guys been together now? Oh?
Speaker 9: Four months?
Speaker 1: And do you say you love each other? Yes? They do.
Speaker 2: You heard it?
Speaker 1: Did you that.
Speaker 2: You did not say that?
Speaker 1: You didn't? We haven't yet and let's say again, did they look like the real deal? But he looked like what celebrity? Just what I was gonna say, Justin Long? Maybe, Okay, that's kind of for me. Let me see anyway. Do you think, let's see maybe not Justin Long. Uh he looks like a race car driver. No, No, he looks like a guy he works on a tractor. Yeah, looking on country boy, a country boy. Justin Long's really nice. I don't see the Justin Long bones. Maybe not just tall and skinny celebrity. I don't know, baby, Oh, I know that's awesome. Thank you for the story, left bucks, thank you for the singing lesson audio. It's really great. Yeah, and we love. I should have given you audio of me like hanging out with Guard when you put me in a headlock. But being just player from here you be, you hang out tri and Guard right here hanging out grant O. But you look at that Trisha Guards hanging out with lutch Box. Look at that we were friend.
Speaker 7: That you asked her to do that, you asked her to do that. Friends like Guard, Tricia, best friends, my best friends.
Speaker 1: Look, I know they're trying to see people on right there, person let's play this. I feel like we owe Garth the songs. Let's for you to play Gard's song. I can see it for you right now. Which one? Which one do you want to play? Amy? Do you care? Wait? My best friend? I should you bet?
Speaker 2: I so it can just throw about guards like the river.
Speaker 1: Sure. Here's a voicemail from April and Norman, Oklahoma.
Speaker 8: Hey, Bobby Bone just wanted to tell you and Eddie loved The Raging Idiots. I'm a kindergarten teacher and my class last week got to lead our weekly assembly and they sang and dance to When I Grow Up, and then they dressed up like what they want to be when they grow up. And we had ones from ninjas to princesses to zoos, keepers to teachers, and it was so fun and it was the hit of all the assemblies. So I just wanted to say, love you guys, and love the Raging Idiots, and hope you guys come back for a tour sometime.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. It's very kind. Thanks, that's cool. Eddie and I did a kids record a few years ago called The Raging Kidiots, and our big international number one hit was I Don't Know if he's international or number one or hit honestly, but it was when I grow up and school stale, perform it at different assemblies, and when I grow up up up back and be whatever I want, want want, you'll see. So check it out. It's up there the raging idiots. Next up, Megan from Minnesota.
Speaker 2: I was just calling to ask, what does a person have to do to get Lunchbox's confidence? I mean, the guy doesn't need a mentor people insult him all day long, rolls right off his back.
Speaker 1: How does he have that approach to life? What up? Guy? Just born with it? I guess maybe raised by my parents, right? I don't know. Do they have supreme confidence that borders and labels and sometimes gets into arrogance? Uh No, I don't. I don't even know if they do have that. But I mean they just always taught me to be you do what you want to do. So it's not you're the best, just be you. Well, I am the best. I mean they believe in yourself. Amen, And if you don't believe in yourself, no one will. Okay, stop, wow, man, it's true you No No, I say that constantly in every show.
Speaker 8: Do you do?
Speaker 1: Does he really say that. I've heard it before him at many minutes here I say here on the show a lot too. But I'm just saying like I don't know how you get it. Repeat. I wish I could teach you, because if I could bottle it up and sell it, I'd be a millionaire. Nice you could bottle up your gas and sell that. And people have been doing people doing that. One more hit.
Speaker 2: The last one is the foe K conversation.
Speaker 1: A bit.
Speaker 2: You guys are really driving me crazy, Like you guys are smart's like you guys have to understand right, like this is not a bit. I mean, I'm hoping it's a bit, but can you please answer that, because again, you guys are tried of me.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, you see, not a bit? Why would it be a bit? Well it why be a bit? Be funny, it's not a bit. We can't commit this long to a bit. No, Eddie and Lunchbox don't have it, eve though the company's offered it. They don't even know what it is. You've learned a little bit. But it's not like Amy and I are experts either. Yeah, we try to ask you guys questions you don't know the answer. We admit we don't know some of the answers. And I even feel like Eddie and I are stupid because other day I was driving in the car dyslexic test about to happen the car dude, and.
Speaker 4: Some companies like, we're hiring and we'll even match your four O one k. And I'm like, if they're using that as a like poy to get people, it must be a big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 4: I don't know how much they were gonna. I didn't understand. They're just like, so if you want matching four one guy, you know they're looking for a good fit.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, dang man like.
Speaker 3: And my problem is, you know people talk about, oh, I've had my four to one case since I was, you know, twenty years old.
Speaker 1: I'm like, well I'm forty four. Like that's too late. Now you know the proverb brou Now you know the pH it's the best time to planet tree to Estero. When's the second best time today? Yeah? Not worth it.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: All right, Well you're gonna keep not knowing and I can have anything. Pile of stories.
Speaker 2: So Kellogg's is under fire after your CEO suggested that people eat cereal for dinner to cut costs.
Speaker 1: He was one of the dumbest protests I've seen on TikTok. Yeah, the guy, I don't even think it was like out of touch. He just is a Cereal CEO. So it's like, eat cereal all the time, cut cough. What's wrong with that?
Speaker 2: Well, there's been a rise in cereal cause it there's also a rise in everything, but also like the boxes are staying the same size and then the price is going up, but the amount of cereal inside is less and.
Speaker 1: Less and less, which is all companies. I mean, have you had chips lately? Yes, organized protests and not by Kellogg's for the month of April. I think, is that what it is? Yeah?
Speaker 2: And it is by TikTok.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm doing three boxes. I'm countering people that are the opposite. I'm buying ten boxes. I'm passing out on the streets.
Speaker 2: That the boycott they were calling for is actually for three months, from April first to June.
Speaker 1: I do just love cereal though, maybe that's why I'm so offended. I love there are food groups that have smoothies, cereal, soup and grab bag, interesting cereals, anything anything.
Speaker 2: I want and I saw this data was pulled from Amazon, like the cereal that's been ordered the most the last several years, and cheerios was the number one.
Speaker 1: What I know, I'm surprised that that's regularynut cheerios.
Speaker 2: It cheerios. Let's hope it's honey nut.
Speaker 1: Even honey nut, and I like, look at most it's got to be just straight cheerios though, But even if it's honey nut, I'm surprised by that. Okay, what else?
Speaker 2: So stress is aging you, That's no secret. I feel like we all know that by now. But North Carolina State University did this whole study and they found that high stress can make young adults look and feel older. But it's on the days that we feel like our lives are totally out of control that we even look in the mirror and we're like, what is wrong with us? So there's just something that's being released, and you need to take time to breathe, maybe go for a walk, maybe journal.
Speaker 1: You think you're talking on a mirror right now to herself here and here's what we need to do. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had one of these days the other day where I just felt I don't know why I just felt like out of control and exhausted, and yeah, I looked in the mirror. But I think if I had taken some time to pause and do some breath work, maybe journal, or spend five minutes outside in the sun for vitamin D or something, I could have recovered.
Speaker 1: I get stress out thing about the things I should if I'm stressed out. Yeah, if you're saying all that, my wife bought me a journal so I could journal, and I'm like, I'm not doing that. I need to lock on it like a diary because I don't anybody reading my journal. I didn't really want a journal anyway, we should read it because it can be leaked next you know, I'm canceled. What if he leaves this perse somewhere and somebody find my Well, no, my diary is in my purse.
Speaker 8: That's well.
Speaker 1: But here's the thing, I don't want to like write with a pen on paper. Has to go get it, chase it down, right. So I made a note in my notes app on someday to start journaling. So my note in my digital or was to do my book journal. But I don't think I will. I'm just not that interested in it.
Speaker 2: But there is something therapeutic like pen to paper. There's something that to the.
Speaker 1: Brain like it's like pony express. Now I use the FedEx. Yeah, overnight's good. Yeah yeah, yeah, well seeking.
Speaker 2: Of stress and just well being and happiness. How's your happy life working.
Speaker 1: Out for you on right now? I've never been happier. Has it made you mad or anything? It's not too bright. Sometimes I get mad though, if I don't turn it on. Oh it's like I'm used to it. My body starts to go into a draw. If I don't have it, you're addictedd starts sweating. But the shadows it puts on you is just weird. I like the shadow clips of it. I think it looks cool man, like I'm in stranger things. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I always feel like the best visual of stress and how it can aid you is when you look at how a president looked at the start of their term and then just four years later at the end of their term. They all look so much older.
Speaker 1: Unless you're talking about the last two presidents that were old in old out, I'm still freaking old, both of them. True, true, wild that the two oldest people in the history of the world run for president. It's wild man no one. If a major company was like, we're going to hire a new CEO. He's eighty. What in the America's based? It's a business, right, I mean it has to be run like a business, and the two guys running it's wild a right, go ahead.
Speaker 2: Well, jelly Roll of responded to someone online that was, hey, so this guy online. He didn't even tag jelly Roll in it, but it got back to him. He was just saying, sorry, but I cannot listen to music from a guy named jelly Roll. Sorry, just can't do it. Well. Jelly posted about it, and he said, imagine being the kind of human that won't listen to someone's music because of their name. Same kind of people that teach hate, division and spread negativity. But that's all right. I was young, toxic and didn't care about other people once in life as well. So and then he did like praise hands emojis.
Speaker 1: I thought jelly roll response was a little hard because his name, because I would have to when we first started playing jelly Roll, people be like, what are you talking about? You're playing something named It's normal to us now, but it wasn't when we first started to play his music, and listener would be like, huh so that original comment or was an idiot for just writing that. But I do understand. People are like, I'm not gonna listen somebody named jelly Roll is like a name like that, it's gonna make good music. I thought jelly went by a little hard too, But yeah, it's a weird name and that's a weird comment. But even it's like Bobby Bones, like I get it. It's people be like, why am I listen to guys like a pirate? And I'd be like, hey, you must be racist, and that's not what jelly Roll said. But I wouldn't go back that hard. I'd be like, I get it. It's a stupid name, but once you get used to it, hopefully you like what I do. But that's it. I thought jelly Roll went back hard.
Speaker 2: He's a good due to the last line too, he admitted like, hey, yeah, I've acted that way too, but I still like it, which I also saw kind of On a related note.
Speaker 1: Friend Egg McMuffin, I didn't even like him for a while forever.
Speaker 2: How when like Luke Combs was first in Nashville, he was sold, Yeah, yeah, yeah, just be a songwriter. You don't look the part you'll he.
Speaker 1: Because he didn't look like what was happening right then the you know, chiseled bake almost male model looking artist, and that shifts. But yeah, he didn't look like he would be someone that someone want to invest in as their like a band. Like some bands, even though the guys that's the better singer, the front person, don't take like a bass player and put him up front because they look better. It's just it's not fair. But I would understand. Oh, I know that band well, fall Out Boys an example, except fall Out Boy Pete Wentz actually started the band and they went and found Patrick Stomp. But yes, but that does happen sometimes. I hear you. The world's just mean. Man. Let me listen my Jellywall and Luke Combs and shut up.
Speaker 2: When fall Out Boy played at Iheartfest in Vegas last year, I was enamored with Pete Wentz like I've never.
Speaker 1: He didn't do much so and he played exactly. He didn't want to be there. That's kind of thing.
Speaker 2: It's weird. It's like you're, yeah, he looks so bored, but yet you're also very interested. You know, he has a good vibe about it. Get you yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I never I couldn't and I'm not.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even a fall Out Boy fan.
Speaker 1: But obviously you're a fan of Pete Will. He's a good looking guy and now he was in a like a scream O band like Scuba Steve was is before fall Out Boy because he's he does some of that hard rock still in fall Out Boy. That's like the back vocals, Like it's pretty crazy, that's all. That's all.
Speaker 2: It was like I finally get Ashley Simpson's Okay, Amy, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Move on Wow, Amy, Yeah, move on, all right, thank.
Speaker 2: You, I'm Amy. That's my file.
Speaker 1: That was Amy's pile of stories. It's time for the good news, Bobby. This guy Allen in Lordon, Virginia, was working for a grubbub, a single dad who was delivering lunch to a shelter and basically he just goes deliver lunch with no intention and it's like that dog right there, that's the dog. Didn't want a dog, sees it. Doll like, that's a dog I have to have. So he has a daughter, and so he gets a daughter, Sabrina. She's like, yeah, that's a dog and just said this he saw it I guess it's like falling in love at first sight, which I don't really believe love at first sight. I think love is a developed thing. How else do you explain to a guy just seeing a dog when he didn't want a dog and then going I want a dog.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think there must be something. Yeah, it was meant to be.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, like you just feel meant to be. That happened to me and my dog. I know, bb Rexas says it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was meant to be. But haven't you just felt like a strong connection to somebody when you first mean then it doesn't have to be like no, no, no, no, no, even like a guy like a friend.
Speaker 1: Lust No, Mike, he said, you just hit it off. Lust. I hear you, and I just love the story. I wish. I guess maybe I blocked that. I can say that, maybe I block any whatever that initial that people have done, like the fate. You're a fate blocker. Weird turn No, he tries to resist Lust. No, No, we're not. We're off the lust. Okay, Well regardless, Alan shout Out met his dog, sixty five pound pit bull, and the pible have been the shelter two hundred and forty days and goes to deliver some girl. Hub next thing, you know, he's got a new man. I had that same thing happened to me.
Speaker 4: And I went to go to the pound and look for a dog, and there was all these dogs jumping on the cage, jumping on the cage, and the pit bull that I adopted, he just laid there and slid his paw alp from only the cage.
Speaker 1: And I was like, man, making this up. That's meant to be making this up. No, that's my dog, Waldo. That's how I got him. Like he was a calm one. Okay, all right, that's it. That's that's what it's all about. That was telling me something good.