Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe Getty, arm.
Speaker 2: Strong and Jetty, and he Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 3: Trump's top issues continues to dominate so much of the conversation we're seeing in our poll him is viewed as better equipped to handle the economy, better equipped to handle immigration and the border. But we are seeing fewer voters cite inflation as a top issue, and maybe Harris breaking through a bit of that messaging. Harris's top issues, meanwhile, include abortion rights and protecting democracy.
Speaker 4: So maybe it's gonna end up being the border against abortion.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: But speaking of the border, sixty minutes lead story last night had to do with illegal immigration and the whole deportation issue Trump is running on. He mentioned it a whole bunch of times at the Madison Square Garden rally last night, that we're going to deport all these people that are here illegally and kick them out. So sixty minutes lead with that story, talking with the guy who was running the whole border thing under Trump at the time, talking about how they would go about it anyway, this is the way sixty Minutes presented it in their teas at the beginning of the show.
Speaker 5: It would begin the largest deportation operation in the history of our country because we have no choice.
Speaker 6: How realistic is Donald Trump's campaign promise? We asked someone who would know. Is there a written plan on this side that I know? If there's no memo, if there's no plan, is this fully baked?
Speaker 2: We've done it before.
Speaker 6: We have seen one estimate that says it would cost eighty eight billion dollars to deport a million people a year.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's accord or not.
Speaker 6: Is that what American taxpayers should expect?
Speaker 2: What price do you put on a national security? Is that worth it?
Speaker 4: I found that somewhat hilarious that all of a sudden, the concern from sixty minutes is what it would cost to deport these people.
Speaker 2: That's the real hang up.
Speaker 4: It might be a good idea to deport millions and millions and millions of people. You don't know who they are. They're not supposed to be here. There was no policy whatsoever. They just came across the border illegally. But it would cost eighty million dollars or a billion or what I don't know what she said, so we should just overlook it.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, and let's pick one pie in the sky election promise and pick it apart and put the accountants on it. Right, Okay, if you want to go ahead. But the rest of us are out here thinking, oh wow, he's really indicating that he's concerned about illegal immigrations just like us. Yeah, but again, go ahead, sixty minutes, spend the whole hour on it if you want.
Speaker 4: And have Polls have varied, but almost every pill I've seen it's been majority or more of people that are for deporting these elite, which is really quite amazing. And I think it's more of a gesture than a getting into the reality of it. I think everybody realizes how difficult it would be doing reality. But I'm I could understand why you'd say, yeah, yeah, yeah, let's deport people. We've let millions and millions and millions and millions and millions of people in let's deport them.
Speaker 2: And anybody of any reasonable level of common sense reacts to Trump's statements like that with a okay, so we're definitely going to deport people. Clearly, the people who need deporting the most are going to go first and then the people after that, and you know, we'll see, we'll see how it goes. But now we're gonna get rid of people who have no right to be here, criminals and scumbags and murders. Oh. I wanted to give full credit to Tom Holman, who is the former head guy the Border Patrol, because he was sitting there with his y'all are a holes, Go ahead, ask me whatever you want. Wouldn't that cost eighty eight million dolls? I don't know if that figures accurate, but he sat down for the interview in spite of his his disgust. Well done.
Speaker 4: Tom so Elon tweeted out something yesterday that I thought was good. He retweeted something it's a graph maybe you've seen about where voters are in America, and it's how the where liberals are has moved so much in the last several cycles. What is a lefty is way different than what a lefty was not that long ago. Here's an example of that, Like, for instance, now lefties are so far out there that even if you may have been a mainstream Democrat in the past, you might vote Republican now because the democratic position has gotten so far out there to the left. Here's a good example of it. This is Hillary Clinton in two thousand and eight on what you do with illegals.
Speaker 7: I think we got to have tough conditions. Tell people to come out of the shadows. If they've committed a crime, deport them, no questions asked, they're gone.
Speaker 2: If they've been.
Speaker 7: Working and are law abiding, we should say, here are the conditions for you staying. You have to pay a stiff fine because you came here illegally. You have to pay back taxes, and you have to try to learn English, and you have to.
Speaker 8: Wait in line.
Speaker 4: Two things on that. One, good luck, good luck getting the Democratic nomination with that speech now. And two, listen to the crowd cheer Hillary Clinton talking about you need to learn to speak English, you're gonna pay a fine because you broke the law, and everybody getting shine get in line, and people cheering like crazy. That's two thousand and eight. That's way back in the covered wagon days of two thousand and eight. Now it's considered well fascist talk whatsoever to talk about that, although the majority of Americans approve, would still cheer Hillary's speech.
Speaker 2: I am here to suggest and we're way past the point of I wish Trump wasn't the nominee. But given that dynamic of the Democratic Party in the Democratic media elite being so wildly off where most of America is, if there was a fairly acceptable mainstream Republican running, I think the devastating landslide might wake up the Democratic Party and slap it up side the head and make it come to some sort of reckoning that they're absolutely not going to do this time. I mean, even if Trump wins, it's going to be fairly narrowly, and I think they will continue down the road of their own delusion, which I suppose is good for conservatism, but bad for the kids who are going to continue to get indoctrinated in the schools and universities at all, because again, the closeness of the election will grant the radicals a cover to keep doing what they do.
Speaker 4: It will be close in terms of numbers of votes, but it could easily be a landslide in the electoral College for Trump, with you know, it being a couple hundred thousand votes that made the difference. We will see in a week, won't.
Speaker 2: We We will?
Speaker 4: Trump said this last night at the rally introducing RFK Jr.
Speaker 2: Who was there.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna let him go wild on health. I'm gonna let him go wild on the food. I gotta let him go wild on the medicines. Crowd cheering like crazy, make America healthy again. So it'll be interesting to see if that actually happens, if RFK Junior is given some prominent role in the Trump White House and actually gets to take on some of those things that he talks about all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: But here's my favorite thing that I came across yesterday and fits perfectly now, as we've all got so much fatigue about this. The Wall Street Journal a peace on our presidential elections versus other modern states. It's costly, long and exhausting. Welcome to America's elections. US elections cost about forty times more per person than UK or Germany. And it doesn't have to be this way, is their point. Americans have become accustomed to the idea that their presidential races last nearly two years. God now that we're the end to one looking back, we've been doing this for two years. That's that's nuts. Involves spending billions of dollars in Bombardee with NonStop ads on TV, radio, billboards and smartphones. We actually like all the ads on the radio. I think you should buy more. Not to mention the yard signs. This US election, like everyone before, it set a new record. It's going to give me the most expensive ever, with an estimated just short of sixteen billion dollars in spending on all federal races, inclipsing twenty twenty quite easily if you just for inflation. Listen to this, how much it's grown in your lifetime, even if you're not very old. If you adjust for inflation, this election is about the same as twenty twenty, but both are double what the twenty sixteen race was and triple what it was in twenty twelve, triple adjusted for inflation.
Speaker 2: Why wollow the money? Follow the money, It's an investment. The federal government has control of such unthinkable amounts of money, including if they run out of real money, they just print new and borrow it. There is so much gain at stake, it's worth the investment. I read some great stuff that reminded me that the nineteen seventies was when the EPA was born, The Department of Energy was born, the Department of Education was born. Those things didn't exist prior to them, and then you have the original tasks of those agencies. Okay, that then blossomed or metastasized, depending on which is your favorite metaphor, into this just gigantic trillions of dollars at stake regulatory regime that's not really answerable to the voters. And the president wields that ginormous, multifaceted Harry Potter as an octopus with eight different wands uns, you know, the realm of magical policy power. Congress gave away its power, and now, yeah, it's worth it to spend that much on the elections because there's that much at stake for our great Emperor King the president. Congress doesn't do anything.
Speaker 4: The President makes all the policy decisions, not the party. And uh yeah, I guess that does make sense to a certain extent. In Canada, a presidential campaign doesn't take two years. It takes about forty days the entire campaign.
Speaker 2: Uh well, hang on, now, if your election's gonna end up with little Justin Trudeau as prime minister, and maybe I ought to take your time, maybe stretch it to fifty days and see who you come up with.
Speaker 4: The total campaign bill in Canada was sixty nine million, not sixteen billion. Sixty nine million. Okay, well you're saying with Canada is a tiny little country. Our elections cost forty times more per person than Britain or Germany.
Speaker 2: Wow. All of Britain's parties spent a total.
Speaker 4: Of eighty million dollars for the last electtion, eighty million as.
Speaker 2: Opposed to our sixteen billion. Gala raised that and like the first day after she declared, oh, the first hour.
Speaker 4: Probably, Yeah, that's absolutely incredible. During the six week British campaign this year, the fundraising Nambors numbers were almost laughably small. The new Prime Minister and his Labor party raised twelve million dollars.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: The party they beat raised two point five million. Total two point five million. Kamala raised three hundred million in her first two weeks.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's something We're an outlier, no doubt about it. Then the length, oh my god, which of course accounts for a lot of the costs. But two years, so in two years we'll be doing it. Was to be starting this again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're gonna have various governors forming ex exploratory committees and announcing and starting their fundraise and everybody's gonna do. Who's the new Doug Burgham? The household name. Won't that be exciting? Right?
Speaker 4: Who's the new Doug Burgham? That's hilarious A guy we used to mock a lot. John Fetterman Senator from Pennsylvania, said, one of my favorite things I've ever heard about the whole Israel Hamas thing, among other things, that we can get to stick around.
Speaker 2: Arm from Hetty. What was said during half time?
Speaker 1: Hey, all right, pick Bosa with the message there?
Speaker 7: What was said to make the adjustments offensively at half?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I mean we had looks in the half and we just kept shooting ourselves in the foot. And if you're watching the number one TV show in America, Sunday Night Football, as I was, the Mighty forty nine Ers of Santa Clara, California defeated the Evil Cowboys of Dallas, and during the postgame interview with handsome young Brock Purty, the quarterback of the Niners, Nick Bosa, one of the best defensive players in the league, photo bombed it with a big smile on his face and a make America Great Again hat on his head and looked at the camera and pointed repeatedly at his hat and then gave a big wink and jogged off. And you know, it was funny. So the forty nine ers have Nazis on their team. Nice and fascists, Oh yeah, well that's everybody knows. Fascists make the best pass rushers. But I myself was delighted by that. And I had to think about why, because I'm you know, I'm not a Trump honk. I'm certainly I despise progressive values and policies and that sort of thing, and so you know, Trump's better than Kamala. But and it's because I'd spent the weekend taking in this ridiculously, idiotically, frantically one sided coverage of all things politically, and I thought, there's young Nick Bosa saying I'm not buying it, and I was thinking, yeah, me neither, And it was just kind of nice.
Speaker 4: I feel like Trump people are less afraid to say it out loud to day than they were two months ago, feeling the wind at their back.
Speaker 2: I wonder how many Nick Posa jerseys they are gonna sell in the next forty eight hours. Interesting, that'll be an interesting stat to track, and.
Speaker 4: You can can just you can track that one piece of breaking news, Leonardo DiCaprio has come out in favor of endorsing Kamala Hers.
Speaker 2: Oh what the hell.
Speaker 4: Different piece of news. The Pentagon has confirmed, just in the last hour, North Korea is deploying ten thousand troops to fight in Ukraine in the next several weeks. There will be North Korea soldiers fighting and dying in Ukraine on behalf of Russia and against the people were backing.
Speaker 2: That is so, Bathead said. Putin asked him for troops, and Fathead said to his generals, Hey, who are like our worst soldiers that were kind of wasting our meager food feeding. We're gonna put them in fron One of the machine guns in Ukraine. It's that cold, I guarantee it. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Anyway, speaking of wars, this particularly Israel. Hamas hesbela Senator Fetterman of Pennsylvania was doing one of your liberal radio shows that this looks like some version of PBS. Just looking at the woman's glasses and hair. I can tell a PBS host by looking at their glasses and air, I feel like the host said to Fetterman about the recent successful pager attack that Israel pulled off. There was a young child who was killed, who is taking the pager to their parent. Fetterman said, daddy was a member of Hesbela. That's tragic. He brought that danger and evil into their home. He's responsible for it.
Speaker 2: Amen.
Speaker 4: That is awesome from a Democratic senator on a.
Speaker 2: More from the Underdressed Big Man.
Speaker 4: Daddy was a member of Hesbela. It's tragic, but he brought that danger and evil into their own home. He's responsible. That is not only morally true, but legally international law factually true.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Interesting one of the themes. Interestingly, enough of next segment is going to be you are going to see more and more John Fetterman's with the moral courage to stand up against the progressive left in the Democratic Party. I think after this election, part of it's going to be desperation and realizing they can't possibly win if they cling to it. But I've got a bunch of examples, some really good, solid wisdom from people that might surprise you.
Speaker 4: Okay, quick question, Michael, before we go to break. You said, one of the popular costumes this year is Trump's bandage deer.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Is that like a Trump outfit with a bandage deer or your whole body is the bandage.
Speaker 9: Yeah, your whole body. You're like a big ear lobe. And then there was like fake blood.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like it.
Speaker 4: That's disturbing. You gotta be something. My college town I live, and of course Halloween was Saturday night really for college kids. I saw a lot of both hilarious and sexy costumes walking around town. Holy cow, we got all this stuff. Joe mentioned on the Way you stay.
Speaker 2: Here are strong and geddy, and all the.
Speaker 11: People in his administration who said he's a fascist, he wants to be a fascist.
Speaker 2: He talks like a fascist.
Speaker 1: They've been saying that about Trump for years. They've been saying that about Republican candidates for years. They've been doing this for every Republican they get to Trump, and we no longer are listening to them. Trump hasn't scendiary rhetoric, there's no question, but we have four years to judge him by, and the country was going pretty well when Trump was in there, unlike the four years we've had under these two.
Speaker 4: Megan Kelly has got blood coming out of or whatever. On Bill Maher Friday Night, making the obvious point that you've been calling everybody hitler for seventy years.
Speaker 2: Is that what we learned the.
Speaker 4: Other day, and including people like Mitt Romney.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it doesn't land quite the same way.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're familiar with the whole boy crime wolf thing, but it's real.
Speaker 2: George H. W. Bush, the genteel first baseman from Yale is Hitler. Okay, So and come, we'll get back to the Hitler thing in a minute. But Dan McLaughlin wrote a great piece for the National Review about the whole fever pitch of hysteria from the Democrats and how it seems like there's an edge of panic creeping in and he says that, you know, for objective reasons, there's really no reason to Democrats are still barely ahead, and some key battleground Senate races. Trump's leads in the battleground states are mostly within the margin of error, and he says, if the polls are just a few points off center, well within historic norms, it's easy enough to see Kamala Harris winning, the Democrats retaking the House, and the Republicans winning just a one seat margin in the Senate. So if they're really trying to close the sales strategically in such a close election. Why are there two closing messages, one the dark Knight of fascism descending in America if Trump wins, and two apocalyptic rhetoric about having every woman in America will die if we don't have unrestricted abortion, as he puts it, Why is this campaign now being waged on The Man in the High Castle meets the Handmaid's Tale and he says, I'll tell you why. The time for persuasion is over. Early voting has started election days, in eight days, so much money has been spent advertising, you know, messages, the mail in stuff. If there are undecided voters out there, fine, but it's all about mobilization. So they're going with panic, rage, et cetera. Intentionally well break nobody actually means it breaking news.
Speaker 4: Meeker Brazinski has teared up on the View giving dire warnings about a second Trump term.
Speaker 2: To oh, because of the whole fascism thing.
Speaker 4: So what you were just saying, it's to get people fired up to go vote, because this is critical.
Speaker 2: I like the Man in the High Castle meets the Handmaid's Tale. But there are a surprising number of voices emerging from the center left, whether it's Bill Maher who Megan Kelly was talking to there, or this from Jones, which we played earlier, but well bears repeating thirty five Michael.
Speaker 11: If progressives have a politics, it says all white people are racist, all men are toxic, and all billionaires are evil.
Speaker 2: It's kind of hard to keep him on your side. And so we might want to.
Speaker 11: Think about if you're chasing people out of the party, you can't be mad when they leave. And maybe if we had a different politics we actually said dignity for everybody. Everybody is respected, and we need you more, people might stay.
Speaker 2: If you're chasing people out of the party, you can't be mad when they leave.
Speaker 4: He might be closer to right than any punditry i've heard. You don't need to get in any particulars. You're telling every man he's a toxic male. You're telling all white people they're automatically racist.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: That turns a lot of people off.
Speaker 2: Goodbye. And this surprisingly, I believe the very buff gentleman who Jack brushed shoulders with in the gym at the hotel, Chris Chromo. Listen to what Cromo has to say.
Speaker 8: You gotta stop thinking that the people who support Trump are like Trump, that they speak like Trump, that they act like Trump.
Speaker 2: They don't.
Speaker 8: They want to hire Trump to do a dirty job. They want him to be a virus to the political corpus.
Speaker 2: They want him to.
Speaker 8: Disrupt, to destroy, to demean those that they disrespect and dislike, the system that they distrust and despise. They want someone to do what they believe has been done to them and that they cannot do themselves. That's why they don't care that he exhibits terrible behavior, because they're putting him into a terrible place. If you're sending somebody into the jungle, do you really care if they're savage?
Speaker 2: You see what I'm saying, And you have to understand it that way.
Speaker 8: You may not agree, you may not accept, you may not like, but that's what it is.
Speaker 2: I thought that was pretty a student analysis. We're hiring a boxer and you're telling us he's very violent. Yeah, we get it, we get it. And then finally this Michael, go ahead and play thirty four again. This is one of the most unintentionally hilarious things I have ever heard in my life.
Speaker 12: But that jamboree happening right now in that place is particularly chilling because in nineteen thirty nine, more than twenty thousand supporters of a different fascist leader, Adolf Hitler, packed the garden for a so called pro America rally, a rally where speakers voiced anti Semitic rhetoric from a stage draped with Nazi banners.
Speaker 2: So that's the whole MSNBC narrative that the Madison Square Garden jamboree last night was just like the Nazis in nineteen thirty nine, because it was the same building. In We've told you Trump's a Nazi, I guess, okay, this is Jerry, a ninety four year old aushwa It's survivor. Listen carefully. He's got a bit of an accent. But thirty eight place, Michael.
Speaker 5: My name is Jerry Watsy. I'm ninety four years old and survivor of Auschwitz and the Dead Marches. Adolf Hitler invaded Poland when I was nine years old. He murdered my parents and most of our family. I know more about Hitler than Kamala will ever know in a thousand lifetimes. For her to accuse President Trump of being like Hitler is the worst thing I ever heard in my seventy five years years living in the United States. I know President Trump and he would never say this. And Kamala Harris knows that she owns my parents and everybody else was murdered by Hitler an apology for repeating this lie.
Speaker 2: Why the Jewish People's or president.
Speaker 5: Because he's a mench. I believe that President Trump is definitely going to be good for Israel because and everything that is to go down up to now was in favored.
Speaker 2: Next, that was the part that I really wanted. And again, so many of the principles that the Left claims they have to beat down dissent or whatever, they're not principles at all, or just weapons that they used temporarily, the idea that you you can't make a joke about this or that because that that diminishes the the horrors of whatever it was, the Holocauster, Jim Crow or something like that. Hitler went into a number of surrounding countries as well as his own country and slaughtered people by the millions, starved them to death, worked them to death, tortured them to death, did cruel medical experiments on him, et cetera, including that guy's parents and his siblings, and just to casually throw around that your political opponent is just like Hitler. That's disgusting.
Speaker 4: I can't tell how many people actually believe this, or they're just saying it, as you pointed out earlier, because it's a good way to motivate people to get to the polls. But if you actually believe it, I could understand why you would be seriously despondent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, indoor contemplating assassination, all right.
Speaker 4: But I can understand on election night or the next day, whenever they declared Trump the winner, if he should win, you would be head in your hands crying. I mean, if you actually believed that. I think it's nuts to believe that that sort of thing is going to happen or could happen in our system. Right, But since you played that, let me read this to you. I came across this in the wide world of news today. It's Mark Calpritn's political news thing. He printed this email from one of his readers to get an idea of how these people think. I guess I not only see Trump as truly apocalyptic. I know he's apopoly apocalyptic. I do not have Trump derangement syndrome. I know I do not because I'm an old man who knows who the blank he is. I've seen a lot of s in my day. We got through World War Two, I was there. We got through the Cuban missile crisis. I was there, Kennedy assassinations, I was there, got through it, and so on. We will not get through Trump being president. We just won't. And I know it.
Speaker 2: Don't ask me how I know.
Speaker 4: I just know it. And so that's the context. The guy says, MSNBC and the people associated with it kind of sort of share my view. Yet of course they have no clue how to use that view to battle Trump. They too, like the entire world, have normalized him, and so they flail around showing clip after clip of point after point fascism, grabbing women, hanging with Epstein, racist slurs, ties to putin, et cetera, all having the actual opposite effect than what they intended. That's true.
Speaker 2: I watched the channel.
Speaker 4: I hope to feel as if they had been able to lift the horror of this man out of the normalized world in which has been able to put himself. I just let the channel impact me and ask myself, am I feeling at least like the horror is being captured. It is not.
Speaker 2: They don't know how to capture it.
Speaker 4: They are all normalizing these politics, and he has been successfully inoculated against every defense mechanism civilization has. This is an old guy who's been through all those things he mentioned, who truly believes this is the end of everything he cares about. If Trump becomes elected president, Wow, how many people held down Grandpa? How many people?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 4: That was dismissive?
Speaker 2: How many people does that? How many people does that represent?
Speaker 4: I wonder I know, I personally know people like this that are that upset.
Speaker 6: I do.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you do with that.
Speaker 4: I mean, you get into the stuff we were talking about earlier on the craziness of the modern world, where you would not date somebody of the other party who voted for Trump, or you wouldn't date some you wouldn't want to work for him if you believe he is that kind of guy that's going to end of the country, and you know, a cute guy at the bar is voting for him.
Speaker 2: I could see why you wouldn't date.
Speaker 4: That guy if you believe this stuff. I just think you're crazy for believing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would a I don't think you understand how our country works, but how do you attack it?
Speaker 4: Because you got to attack at the at the your overreacting point, that's where you gotta go.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I mean, well, that's that's what I would explain to them, is how the country works and the checks and balances inherent in our system, which Kamala is trying as hard as she can to get rid of. I want to talk about that tomorrow, the attack on the Supreme Court. But no, the institutions of our country. If a president were to go overboard like that in a way that was clearly unsupportable, he wouldn't be supported. He wouldn't be supported by them, he wouldn't be supported by the Senate, by the courts. The agencies would throw up all sorts of roadblocks, including in some ways that I might find distasteful. Military commanders would reject illegal commands in vast numbers. It's just every president wishes he could get everything to bend to his will, and every single one of them gets gray hair finding out that that's not the way it works. So they closing could end ill.
Speaker 4: So the closing argument from the Harris people clearly is he's a fascist and Hitler and the media, mainstream media is all in on backing that up, as we've played one hundred clips today. On tomorrow, Kamala Harris, one week from election day, is given a big speech on the Ellipse there at the Capitol, same spot as Trump gave his speech on January sixth. For that reason, that's going to be the whole point of her big speech tomorrow, which will get tremendous dominant media coverage, and we'll see if that turns more people off or on toward voting for Kamala Harris. I truly believe it will do her more harm than good in terms of getting elected president a week later.
Speaker 2: I think you're right. My only quival is that, as Dan McLaughlin pointed out in the NUR National Review, it's not about persuading anybody's just terrifying people into voting, convincing them anew that Trump is Satan and they must go out and vote. But I think you're right in that that strategy is so shrieking and off putting, I think they'll have the opposite effect.
Speaker 4: We'll see. Man, it's gonna be a tough to take tomorrow. I'm sure the speech is gonna be tough to take the coverage. Oh my god, I'm in exactly the.
Speaker 2: Right mood for it. I am just amused by this stuff period, exactly the right mood for it. Oh yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 4: We will finish strong next.
Speaker 10: Mounting concern over the help of global superstars show hey Atani ahead of Game three, Otani injured while sliding into second base late in the game, appearing to wrap his left arm in pain before heading to the locker room. The Dodgers manager Dave Robert says he suffered a supplexation. To find us a minor dislocation at the shoulder, we'll undergo further testing. Just hours ago, Robert's telling ESPN Otani is in a great spot and we'll be playing tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Boy, he wasn't writhing around like it was a minor dislocation. And they had a minor dislocation of your shoulder, Auchi, And they had to help him hold his arm up just to walk off the field. It looked pretty rough anyway. He's a choker. I saw I watch Game one, and there he had his chance with two men on ten, thinning, hometown crowd cheering like crazy, swings in the first pitch, choked, popped out, and just embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I'm hearing troubling racial overtones in this commentary.
Speaker 4: Luckily, Freddie what's his name hit the Grand Slam and won it for the Dodgers. I don't have a rooting interest. I just I like it when the home team wins in front of the crowd. It's not as exciting when you have that sort of play in front of the other crowd and everybody just gets immediately quiet and walks to the.
Speaker 2: Cars, shuffles out with their heads hanging low. I love that. Their misery, the misery of my enemy. That's what I look for.
Speaker 4: Uh, Dodgers are up to oh game three tonight, we'll see if show heo tany plays or not.
Speaker 2: Well, there's Jack.
Speaker 9: Kansas Jodren Man.
Speaker 11: It's time to place the show with the couple, Kadie Green and Michael Langelo.
Speaker 2: There are friends, they're like fans there. They're on my radio.
Speaker 11: So let's hear their finals ask before they have to go.
Speaker 4: That is hey universally reacted to the same way with.
Speaker 2: Or Rapie the clown there with his song craft.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't sexually assault you, it's just bludging you. In your sleep.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, here's your owes for final thoughts, Joe Getty.
Speaker 2: Let's get a final thought from everybody on the crew to wrap up today. There is pressing the buttons are Technical director Michae Langelo. Michael, what's your final thought?
Speaker 9: Yeah, Halloween parties are starting to happen, and I did see a group of college students. Four of them were dressed up like secret Service agents. One was Trump and the other one was a ear lob.
Speaker 2: That's sound pretty good costume right there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, they went as a group.
Speaker 2: Oh mind. Katie Green has a final thought for us.
Speaker 8: Katie, I just want to let you guys know I have a dentist appointment today and my husband just texted me have a great time at the dentist.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unlikely. You gotta take in the spirit. It was Matt Oh jeez, Yeah, okay, Jack a final thought for us. Yeah, we got too much candy around my house.
Speaker 4: We bought our candy for Halloween and it's just hanging around the tiny little ones.
Speaker 2: It's just so easy to walk by.
Speaker 4: Now, one little tiny Snickers ain't gonna matter walk by again. Ten minutes later, yea, one little kit Cat ain't gonna hurt anything.
Speaker 2: Here's a tip, jack, Keep a bowl of baby carrots, handy and some fat free dressing. Maybe a can of beats. Oh, fresh beats. Certainly, Arret's as sweet as candy. That's what I've found. Usually we run out of time.
Speaker 4: Well do you have to you're skipping yours?
Speaker 2: Or do you have all the carrots? Oh? The carrot is your final thought?
Speaker 4: Okay, got you a little hill up on how not to eat the candy that's laying around the house.
Speaker 2: A health share. Yeah, you that's a.
Speaker 4: Weird thing with that. I mean, maybe you have the discipline that you can avoid that, but like, if it's not in the house, I would never even think of eating a candy bar, and I wouldn't go out and buy them if you have no bowls.
Speaker 2: Of them laying around.
Speaker 4: Good Lord, Armstrong and Getdy wraping up another grueling four hour workday.
Speaker 2: So many people who think so little time go to Armstrong a geddy dot com. We've got a lot of great clicks for you under hot links droppers and note if there's something you got to be talking about, mailbag at Armstrong and giddy dot com. Pick up a T shirt. They're hot dogs are dogs.
Speaker 4: See tomorrow, God bless America.
Speaker 2: I'm strong and Getty.
Speaker 7: Support them, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: They're gone for folks for still got work to do, No Joe, and you know what, everyone knows it. That's what I've said, That's not what I was told. Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 1: This is a pivotal moment for our country.
Speaker 2: Here's the contrast that she needs to draw. What I'm talking about. No joke. That was quite entertaining. Girl, baby girl, when it comes on for you to go, you'll have to go. And that I note. Thank you all very much, Armstrong and Getty