Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: And welcome back to Coast to Coast George nor with Colin Saunders. His book is called Triangular UFOs of the United Kingdom. His website is linked up at Coast to COASTAM dot com. Colin, let's jump back into the story here of this sighting. How did that be? How did the object finally disappear?
Speaker 3: Like I said, when we will be well, where we're part next to the object? The craft ecotes in front of us, But then as my wife pulled forward, it blocked to view, so we didn't actually see the craft disappear by the times you reverse back into the gateway. Was it shows that particular moment to disappear when we we couldn't see actually leave.
Speaker 2: Was there any kind of abduction case or anything that happened to you all of you?
Speaker 3: There was something strange happened to me, which we'll get back into in a short while. Just before the break, we were talking about the lights that my wife had drawn. She drew three red lights in a perfect equal actual triangle. Now, there's no way we could have seen that from the side of the road and from approaching the lights and the small triangle. I have a theory that what she saw was the underneath of the large triangle. Do you remember I said, once we got out of the car, there was this huge craft going away with four big red lights on the back, and I thought it was the smaller craft had grown into a bigger craft. But now go on reflection, after all these years, I believe that was the mother ship that the smaller one went back to. And looking at the trajectory of the large craft, there's a good chance to passed over our car whilst we were looking at the small one. So it's almost like an ambush. The little one was there, it was tilted up, the shows.
Speaker 4: All of the lights. It was right next to the road.
Speaker 3: We stopped the car in front of it, and I think there's a possibility at that point the large triangle came over the car, which is why my life my wife drew three red life in the perfect triangle.
Speaker 2: So the smaller one, the smaller one was about the size of a bus.
Speaker 3: Right, that's right, yes, and I'm guessing the larger one was the size.
Speaker 4: Of a football pitch.
Speaker 2: Ah, that's good size.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was the biggest flying craft i've ever seen, and I've been to quite a few air shows over the years, both in Germany.
Speaker 4: And the UK.
Speaker 3: It was a massive craft, just silently floating away. It was quite quite incredible. So what I decided to do then was to make a model of the craft. Initially, I dream it on cold draw, did some move drawings. When I printed those out, made some paper versions, and then I decided to make a.
Speaker 4: More solid model.
Speaker 3: I've got some wooden down in and created a shape, a triangle of shape, and I put the images that I printed on top of this model. It was a bit puttin you could pote your fingers through it, but it was a proper three D model. It was quite exciting.
Speaker 2: You were almost obsessed with building this model, weren't you?
Speaker 4: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I mean it came at the perfect time because I got three members of staff working at home, but I let them run the business whilst I was in the shed outside making this craft. More, making several crafts, first drawing it, then the first paper craft, and then the first wooden craft, the wooden based craft.
Speaker 4: Now that craft.
Speaker 3: The last time I seen it was inside my band that I bought. I bought a small vand for moving garments around. That was part of the driveway in my house, and it was broken into one night, and then the stereo was taken out. It was an old cassette player. It wasn't worth anything. And when I took vehicle to be repaired from the friendly son of the article, he said it would be professionally broken into. He said they made a great job of it. He couldn't understand why something with those skills would break into a van and to steer a cassette player.
Speaker 4: Now, when I came to.
Speaker 3: Look for my model, it was colm.
Speaker 4: It wasn't in the van.
Speaker 3: Whoever took the step player also took the model. I never did find that model again. So whether they were looking for that in particular, or whether they just saw it and took it, it would mean nothing to anybody. So whether I'm just being paranoid, but somebody would say once that just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you.
Speaker 4: So that model disappeared, But.
Speaker 3: Then I decided to build another one. This time I went to town.
Speaker 4: A bit more.
Speaker 3: I put some prilot on top of the down in frame, and I also brought some flashing lights and the battery pack in the switch while it all off. And now I've got a model that had got the actual lights in it as well.
Speaker 2: And you were doing all this colin from memory, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, all from memory, yeah, and all done in straight away before the memory, David, of what big seem That night, I got in touch with a UFO magazine over here and they've put me in touch with a gentleman called Omar Fouler. Omar sent me some documents, and in the documents there was a picture of a triangle in Belgium in the nineteen eighties I think it was, and the underneath of the triangle, the young guy has seen it. I've got these lines in relief in to locking on the surface, exactly the same as we got on the.
Speaker 4: Surface of our craft.
Speaker 3: Now we only saw the rear end and the top, but it seemed to me that the Belgium Tartean were the same beams underneath must have been the same craft or same series of craft. So I used the Belgium seam to create the bottom of arcraft. So when you look at my finished model, I've gone and the finding model is a three D printed model. We never saw the underneath, So the underneath is just purely baked on the Belgium tighting. So there may not have been beams underneath our craft. It may have been a flat surface. I don't know, but it did seem logical to me to use the Balgium sighting to make the complete craft basically, so I built this second model. I'm mean to get onto television with that and into a few magazines and talk to people. And I remember in the early days when they used to take it out on a briefcase. It used to make me shake with excitement.
Speaker 4: When the scene. It taken me back to that, to that night.
Speaker 3: So then we did a few presentations of a few UFO conferences.
Speaker 2: Were you becoming pretty well known by that time.
Speaker 4: Only within UFO circles?
Speaker 3: Yes, I think with the advent of Facebook and social media, that's when things started to take off.
Speaker 4: A bit more.
Speaker 2: You met the late Bud Hopkins, who was an expert in alien abductions, didn't you?
Speaker 3: I did, yees, yeah, I met quite a few people. Actually he was Back in the early two thousands. We used to have a UFO magazine was rutten by a guy called Graham Bertel.
Speaker 4: And Russell Callahan.
Speaker 3: The two of them used to produce a fantastic magazine, but more than positively some fantastic UFO conferences in Leeds. Now is there that I met and chatted with Santon Freeman, Dr wager Lea, Stephen Greer, and more importantly Bud Hopkins.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great people.
Speaker 4: Before I go.
Speaker 3: Into the conversation I have with Pud Hopkins, we need to go back to the night of the sighting and talk about the highest strangeness, the strange things that occurred to myself but not to the other people.
Speaker 4: Now, what I've talked about so far is what I.
Speaker 3: Called was not some bolts of the sieing. The strange part of the sieting I didn't really talk about for twenty years because it just sounded crazy. And I'm an engineer, and I found it all very weird what took plate. And I can imagine that other people would think that I was losing the plot, I was making it up, because it's just so strange what I'm about to say. But I've realized now, especially over the last four years, that Howard normal activity and you phones going hand in hand, and I'll explain the reason why. So if we go back to that night, the thirty first of March nineteen ninety nine at nine to fifty PM, as a craft tilted up in front of us, like I say, like a submarine and the water. The three thoughts came into my mind.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: That's where I ca described it. It was like somebody got a pair of binoculars and put them in front of my eyes, because all of a sudden I could see the surface closed up, and I could see these lines interlocking that would turn in through ninety degrees, these girds on.
Speaker 4: Top of the liquid surface. That was the first view.
Speaker 3: Then there was a second view that was the big wear and nose at the top, and I was so close to it I couldn't see the beings on the surface anymore. All I could see was this big wear and nose.
Speaker 4: I think it was beautiful.
Speaker 3: The way they didn't manufacture was absolutely incredible. It was in all of the engineering. And then there was a third view, and that was the side view of the craft up near the nose. Now it showed the center of the triangle promocybean, which was like a white pour milky white core, and the top of the bottom of the triangle fitted onto this central white core, and they when they pitched the top of the bottom. It was rounded over like a hovercraft skin onto this wide central collers running around the craft. Now where it was joined top and bottom, there was no welding. There were no scenes, no nuts and bolts, no rivets. The way it did been manufactured was absolutely incredible. The next thing I remember is being in a cartage stops. I want to get out, I want to get out. I wanted to get next to the craft. I think me and my mother wanted to get on board. And that's when my wife pulled forward and the craft disappeared.
Speaker 2: Now, when you say it disappeared, Colin, like blinked out or sped off, we.
Speaker 3: Don't know because the hedge was in the way, so we didn't see. We didn't see whether it decloaked or cloaked itself again, or whether it shot off, or whether it went back from the ship.
Speaker 2: But it was gone. It was gone quickly, though, wasn't it very quick?
Speaker 3: In that base short space of time that it took us to pume forward and then repers into a gate way. That short space of time, it just totally disappeared. And like I say, it was so quiet. Hear a pin drop.
Speaker 2: In your opinion, at this point. Do you think they wanted you to see it the craft?
Speaker 4: Absolutely? Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of people want to see these crafts, and we get people seeing them at distance, you know, miles away, and we see lights in the sky very rare. Did people get to see such a close encounter like we've had.
Speaker 4: I realized over the years it's.
Speaker 3: One of the closest in the UK it's ever been recorded, certainly probably the most detailed. But I seem to be in the right position to do that. So not only did they wait for it was like a bit like an ambush and show us the craft close up, they also, I believe, put these images into my mind. Now I was going to say the next day, I had the conversation with my family and I was saying, I don't allow the body experience. I was pretty convinced that's took place, because I've got this close viewing of the first to see three images. But I couldn't understand why if that was the case, why they come in the front of the nose. I was looking at the big round nose.
Speaker 4: To the side ard of the nose.
Speaker 3: Why I didn't see it, Why it was like three pictures rather than a continuous role.
Speaker 4: In film as such.
Speaker 3: So for a few years I was thinking it was out the body experience. Then going back to the conferences where I met Bud Hopkins, the conversation I had with books sold good about.
Speaker 4: One of the curve.
Speaker 3: I showed him the model and I told him I'd had this about of body experience. That book said to me, now, it wasn't an out of body experience. What you had there was three images placed in your mind by the agents on board the craft. Before he got a chance to explore that anymore, this other person put it in this this woman, Irish woman with a crystal she found in the forest, and he's saying, Bob, Bob, I found this nearby the LEFTO siding and not being started chatting with her.
Speaker 4: And that was ever my.
Speaker 3: Sixty seconds with Bob, basically, So I went off thinking, well, that's an ududial thing, isn't it Aviens putting images in your mind. I couldn't really take that on board, and I was still clinging to the had to body experience, which I found quite comforting because I was starting to think you could live without a body, that his soul does carry on. And I was quite clinging to op I.
Speaker 4: Was quite quite quite nice.
Speaker 3: But then what happened was once a friend of mine he started building some models for me. I got a three D printer, so I did a presentation in one of these three D models and I.
Speaker 4: Talked to the group.
Speaker 3: This was in Birmingham in the UK, and I talked about the close viewing and saying that I thought it was now the body experience. Now, the guy there talked about a case where the UFO was ranting in the field and two guys were watching it from quite some distance and they saw these aviens coming out of the craft and all of a sudden, one of the aliens projected his face across the field. It was right, I could count of this other human guy in his face, apanding them shouldn't be then without they have to leave. Now, I thought, that's that's a similar sort of thing, but not exactly the same as why I experience.
Speaker 2: You didn't you didn't see the aliens or whatever they may be right.
Speaker 3: Now, I didn't see any agents at alls, unfortunately, just the craft and the close.
Speaker 4: Up use of the craft.
Speaker 3: Now, after this the presentation I did as coincidences going within two weeks as an email, and I put the details in the book. It's the only one I've got in there from America. It was become a guy in Connecticut who's never reported his tighting to move.
Speaker 4: On or anybody.
Speaker 3: Anybody is known about it, and I've had to use the suit and then for his name in the book.
Speaker 4: Now what he said to me?
Speaker 3: Basically, his email started off by saying, just like you, I had three images placed in my mind with the closed encounters of the triangle. So he goes on to explain that he'd seen this triangle, that it came down really close to him, and as he was staring at it, thinking he needs to remember all the details till later on, a bit like myself when we saw our craft. He said he had three images taped into his mind and they were.
Speaker 4: Close up views of the craft.
Speaker 3: He thinks two of them were on the outside showing them like a ball of lights or plasma. Another one was the parts with an around surface. He thinks a third of you was inside the craft. So when I read that email, it suddenly struck me. It was like a hu Eaker moment. It was like, oh my words, Bud Hopkins was correct all along. If one images taste in my mind. It wasn't an out body experience. I've been listening to a lot of work of David Jacobs. He'd interview of other people who've been on board crafts.
Speaker 2: And he believes that the visitations are somewhat nefarious.
Speaker 3: Yes he does, Yes, yeah, I might go along with that myself.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But what I did goes from listening to all of his podcasts and YouTube information, was people we seen images telepathy. I've always have seen the telepaphy with words, but you'd have a conversation with somebody but without actually speaking, just through your mind. But He's has a lot of reports where people are showing images rather than words, and then it's probably, you know, an image paints a thousand words. Picture paint a thousand words, is what they're saying. So it would make sense that the aliens on Boardercraft put three images into my mind.
Speaker 2: Might they have put an implant in you?
Speaker 4: Who knows? Who knows what took plasts that night?
Speaker 3: Because I have had a lot of experiences since and nothing before. So this was the start of a paranormal part of my life.
Speaker 2: You've had other encounters and lot.
Speaker 4: Of close as the first one.
Speaker 3: But I've had some very strange things happened point where I started to write them down with the dates as well, and I'll put all of these into the book. So it seems that what Hopkins was correcting, the images were placed in my mind and no reason I can think that was done was to build the model, I mean final model. I've got the three D printed model. It's in exact copies. As I'm concerned of this et craft that we've seen that night.
Speaker 1: Listen to More Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more