Speaker 1: Just be a learning experience with that kind of focus when you think is the biggest learning experience you did take out of this, the biggest lesson you can take out of this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, Like it's the NFL. You you get opportunities, you gotta you gotta take advantage of them. And so there's definitely some throws and opportunities that I feel like that were there for me and I missed on them, and that you know, made us be behind the sticks. And then you have to get a third down, which is tough on the road here, man, And that's something I gotta learn from, man. So definitely gonna be real about it. And we got we all gotta you know, look ourselves in the mirror and see the flaws and stuff and get better from it. But it starts with me.
Speaker 1: So here on the first drive and score pretty quickly. Are there any adjustments or changes they made at the three guys from that point?
Speaker 2: Now? You know, the defense did what they what they have, Like you know, we started shooting ourselves in the foot with just little things fall starts and the operation and everything not being clean of getting lined up and being you know, ready to play. You know, those delayed games was zombie. So there's just little things, man, we got to clean up, which you know in the first drive we were smooth and clean on it so well on the finals, man, just a sense of urgency. You know, we got up to the ball and we just we ran some plays that we were all comfortable with and just get the ball to the playmakers and get in their hands. Be It did a great job of creating separation and getting into in some space and making guys miss. Just the tempo, you know, felt good. But you know, the plays and stuff that we had drawn up, you know, earlier in the game and stuff, they're there. And so that's something that I have to look myself in the mirror and be better at and and make the throws so rocking a new interception.
Speaker 1: Was that just talk talk part it or did you just dur any for this communication.
Speaker 2: Or nah, it was just a bad ball on my own. Bea did a great job. He broke whoever was guarding him, and uh, he had all the separation in the world, you know to be able to lead him and and convert it first down. So that that was on me for sure.
Speaker 1: You like, we're institute, you hear you've been out of vism for a stretch during the game. But you know the stats from the never ravigating like this in the NFL? Was it br like this sense of prosperration age you keep thinking like, okay, this drive, you over, gonna put it together?
Speaker 2: Yeah, a hundred percent. That was my you know, mindset mentality the whole game. Obviously you score on the first drive, but you know we ran the ball a lot, and so for me, it's alright, you know, let's get into a rhythm, tot the guys when they're open, to move the chains and then put up points. And so that was on my mentality the whole game, every drive, even though you know I'm missing throws and whatnot, That's where I was at. But at the end of the day, man, I just I feel like I didn't play to the standard that I I need to.
Speaker 1: So after fifteen and where season, you know, a loss that you english didn't have been. How easy is it to plush something like this and move on or is it harder because you know, how could you guys have been? And this is the approbation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, obviously we know what our expectations are and what our standards are. Here and so to come out and and lose any game, it all, it's always gonna hurt and sustain sting, you know.
Speaker 1: For us.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, we were on that on that streak and all that kind of stuff, but we don't try to focus on the outcome. It's more about being our best every play, every drive, every series, and then it just falls into place out needs to. So for us, we feel like we failed, you know, our own expectations today in terms of playing our best, and that's something that we're gonna have to watch the film and and be better at. But at the same time, we've got some games to play, season to look forward to ahead of us, and we're gonna learn from it. It's gonna sting right now for the next couple of days, but we've got a good group, so we'll bounce back.
Speaker 1: Debo earlier then Christian in the third quarter. How much energy I guess is the offense at that point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, obviously they're playmakers, really good playmakers, and so it hurts. But at the same time, we got guys to be able to come in and make plays too, and so that's on me, you know, being able to help out, you know, guys like Ray, Ray and JJ are gonna play more. Uh, Elijah coming in. I got to do a better job with you know, just you know, communicating to them in the huddle, you know, giving them some sort of expectation of what's to come in terms of the play and stuff. So that's something that I gotta be better at. But we got we got good players, and I'm confident you know, whoever comes in, even if Debo and Christian aren't able to go, we got good players.
Speaker 1: Your role and for good and that you would you like to kind of keech going try to do a little more yardage the opportunity.
Speaker 2: I mean, honestly, when we trust in Jake Jack he has a great leg. He's been great all year, you know, Kyle, That's something that he saw where we were good at where we were at, and we trusted in Jake to make the kick. And so for me, do I think we should have done this or that? Like, I think we did our job and I think, you know, if we had to do it again, man, we're gonna trust in Jake again. So Jake's done a great job all year. We're gonna continue to believe in him. And this is what it is so.
Speaker 1: Kyle talking, Uh, it seemed frankly, what about this game would make him?
Speaker 2: Can you say again?
Speaker 1: Sorry? And Kyle was in here talking coach Shanahan seemed mad. What about this game would make him mad?
Speaker 2: I just you know, the the little things, you know, the detail, the mindset of coming in and being on on point with you know, just our operation, our plays. And then there's like, for for myself, man, there's plays to be made. You know. It wasn't as if there wasn't any plays or anything open like that. There was guys open and so for me, I have to be better in that area. And I could see this frustration probably from that. But we're real, We're all real with each other, and we're gonna get better from it.
Speaker 1: Th