Speaker 1: Wake that ass up in the morning. The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 2: Morning everybody, it's the J M V. Jesse Larius Charlamagne the guy. We are the Breakfast Club. You got a special guest in the.
Speaker 3: Building, his album I Ain't Feeling You.
Speaker 4: It's out right now.
Speaker 3: Ladies and gentlemen, it's E. S. C. G. Welcome back, brother.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: He ain't feeling his interview?
Speaker 1: Can we restart out? It too late? Is he supposed to be out already right now? Am I talking like?
Speaker 4: Come out tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: This is tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Said, damn it? Damn it? Related it again?
Speaker 2: No, No, okay, okay, how you feeling though, So we ain't restarting.
Speaker 1: I'm good starting out. He was out last night? Yeah, Larry right now, I'm a little Larry starlist so starting to do it to you love?
Speaker 3: How much you spent last night?
Speaker 1: He spent no money like taxes in New York.
Speaker 4: The drinks or what?
Speaker 1: No for the Yeah, I don't know who else picking up in mores that's who I ain't.
Speaker 4: Been installs in a minute?
Speaker 3: Cool the last time.
Speaker 2: Last time Charlman was that he was picking the dollars up off the floor instead of you.
Speaker 1: Know, I guess somebody for it. We just ain't bringing him a sign. I got he do the same thing. Yeah, we got to go ahead, get that something.
Speaker 4: We used to go for the bartenders though that's back in the day when it was Bernese and who else? Greasy and who else? You don't look at me, bro, I remember good time though. He plinished you.
Speaker 1: Like you need that.
Speaker 4: I ain't feeling you with the name of that? What what's up with that title? Who You're not feeling man?
Speaker 1: Who else is not feeling me? And there be some people to be acting like they don't be feeling me. I don't think I know, but now I know though, So I just wanted to let them know I'm not feeling that now.
Speaker 5: Your previous project was I ain't felt nothing. Yeah, I don't feel nothing now, I ain't feeling you.
Speaker 1: I ain't feeling you. It's specific.
Speaker 6: So it's always like a negative conversation.
Speaker 1: What are Is it really negative? Though?
Speaker 6: It is because who were talking about?
Speaker 1: Who were talking to? They know what I'm talking okay, they know what you don't feel nothing, but it could apply to everybody. It's somebody who I see. The don't feel nothing was like you know how when you got like a it's vague, but it's like when it's an overload of stuff. It ain't nothing specifically that you feel because it's everything. So it's like that. So this time it's more like the regular person. It's like, I ain't feeling you like a specific person. Do everybody? I feel like everybody see me get people that they don't be feeling.
Speaker 4: Do you use that as motivation? Like you know, you see somebody have a negative comment about you or negative coment about your music, and you.
Speaker 1: No, it's nothing. It's just be I don't be knowing see until now, I wouldn't hear. But I thought everybody loved me.
Speaker 3: Didn't in this world the one I.
Speaker 1: Thought it was love. I ain't gonna lie when they be seeing me. Yeah, yeah, but I guess they don't. They don't love me. I thought they did.
Speaker 3: You must have got into an incident of somebody or something like that.
Speaker 1: No incidence. I don't get no incident. It'd just be you know, when you put something out there, eventually it goes around and its people be hearing it. Oh, so this is the other rappers or the people in the world's other rappers.
Speaker 4: I feel like it's somebody project that I don't.
Speaker 1: Have no problem with no other rappers in the world. I think you don't nobody all the other rappers. Everything's every day. I don't have no fabube with no raffers. They not saying nothing. I don't think. Maybe they are, though it's coming out now, so if they I might hear soon.
Speaker 4: You being very big here, being very vague.
Speaker 1: I'm tired a little bit. An't gonna sum Okay, yeah, I'm tired right now. It was just ugly over in that SIDEO. Yeah, I put that leg up on that table. Turkey pause. Dude jumped around and he's like he's saying something. He's like two minutes. I'm like two minutes. They like, not two people. I'm like two people. They're like, now they're just getting this set up. I'm like getting one set up. I'm looking at the table with the gator right there. I'm like, damn, what's going on?
Speaker 4: You have no idea? That sounds like I had my leg and said.
Speaker 1: People, let's follow, man, let's follow Let's back away from that one.
Speaker 4: The hell of my hell man, you ain't been up here in three years.
Speaker 1: It's been a long time.
Speaker 4: It's been three years. How have things changed for you in those three years?
Speaker 1: Mm hmm? What changed from I gots some I got one more.
Speaker 4: Kid grad Wow, that's a big change.
Speaker 1: You got some more money. That's about it.
Speaker 6: How does your baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's one, okay, so yeah, that's about it that.
Speaker 4: I do wonder how you're feeling though, because you know you look. I listened to the project and it sounds like you've lost so many of your people a lot of pain, like I know your manager.
Speaker 1: It be like that, be like I feel like everybody was going through something like that.
Speaker 3: You can't shake it off like that.
Speaker 4: You can off like that. You manage the big beach restu peace, rest peace. It be like manco locked up.
Speaker 1: It'd be like it would be like you gotta just keep on going.
Speaker 4: How do you go with that?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 6: I mean, what do you do?
Speaker 1: Smoke cigarettes and just drake going. It's just in the morning when you get up. You know what I'm saying. You'll be all right. You be shure, don't be carrying and ship. Yeah, you be shure.
Speaker 4: On God, you said you slowed down for the last few months, and you said, but you said you still don't feel.
Speaker 1: No word go back getting bottled.
Speaker 3: You slow down as far as we slow down to fas.
Speaker 1: Work, we might not, shouldn't get into that. That's a good. We don't want promoting no slow down, smoking, no unlictit drugs.
Speaker 4: I mean, I liked you slow down if you was using drive.
Speaker 1: But I said I'm back though, yeah, back, I'm back on the morning. I'm back. I tried, you know, God, No, I'm not a lot. Yes, back, you did try.
Speaker 3: I did for how long? How long were you were you off of it?
Speaker 1: About from about like November twenty three probably like that's about like last like a year a year. I ain't drink no syrup. I still ain't start drinking syrup for real. Up a little bit, but I ain't drinking no syrup for like a year and a half.
Speaker 6: That's amazing.
Speaker 5: Though.
Speaker 1: You know, I got shot, so I'll be taking purse, but I ain't take no person for like ten nine ten months straightened. That was hard, you feel me?
Speaker 3: But did you need it? With the creative process, like sometimes I get the creator grieving.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't give but Noah, and I ain't gonna say I'm sorry. I ain't said they don't it don't got nothing to do with rapping. I could rap regard, but it just be my stomach be hurting because I got shot. You feel me in my eye like the doctor closed that. I got my stitches put in my eye and I got shot in my face and the doctors I was closed. So they left the stitches in my ship? Can I cuts? Like yeah, yeah, they left the stitches in my shre so like it was like bothering me, and so we take the person. You know what I'm saying, a little bit nagging, a little pain go away. But they took the stitches out. Now like, uh, what was that last year? Your fore lest It's been there for like a little minute. I've been straight. So that's why I was able to kind of stop him for real, because I got something that shit fixed.
Speaker 4: Have you tried anything else for your trauma, like, you know, like going to therapy, going to a grief council, a little straight.
Speaker 1: I don't got no traum. I'm straight. It's just just I'm sure I don't need no therapy. Man.
Speaker 5: What was the moment that you you got you went back? What made you say, all right, look, I didn't try this ship long enough, this clean sober life long enough.
Speaker 6: What was that moment for you to go back?
Speaker 1: One day? I woke up and I'm like, man, I married at that we today like today, I mean that week and that was just what it was. Then when I got to the studio, I won't say my little problem might have some syrup. And it was that that and now it was right back to day one again. It's straight though. It's how els he know he liked the thepop parks and stuff. I think I seen the movie because they was lying so who usually like it was as soon as the movie came on, it was popped the park. When the movie came, it was back with his homies in the back room. They was ready go saying at the first something and they was all in the circle. I think he popped the park.
Speaker 3: We can't you can't talk about artist is dead though.
Speaker 1: But everybody got to go some type of way. You don't like that, you know, say, I don't know, I don't know. I can't say, but I know it's a whole lot of bad ways you can go out of, and I don't think poppingtok. Let's not talk because I don't know they're gonna be like Jesus By. Yeah, they don't make me think that.
Speaker 4: I would rather know you hired and you just up here trying to sound cute for Jess talking.
Speaker 1: I was talking about something. I got up.
Speaker 7: I got up, jest just what Yeah, you know I talk well, and I was shoying again, You're gonna run out a start.
Speaker 4: That's why I just came in here with that new wig today.
Speaker 1: Personal stuff. I smelled when we got off the ele I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Just that, you see.
Speaker 1: Just that.
Speaker 4: Also on the go record, man, you said you've been talking to God but haven't been getting a response. So what's the conversation you're trying to have with with with with God?
Speaker 1: If it's not too personal, you know, I don't know that just be I think it's just human nature. Were being patient sometimes when we be praying and stuff, and it might not we might get an answer, it might not have it right then and nothing. You feel me like, you know, I think that's just human nights. I don't think it's nothing specific to me that. But we didn't get frustrated out and got frustrated and impatient.
Speaker 4: You know, you grew up stretching like your mom grandma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my no, no, no, my mom when they go to church and stuff. I'll be saying of myself, like I'm gonna go to church, but I just don't go church. Be throwing me off sometime.
Speaker 4: What about it?
Speaker 1: It should be funny. I don't know how to see the back rooms at the church, so just make it church. Just be funny, Like I remember one sound I shouldn't say, I remember I should see in.
Speaker 4: The back of the church. She's gonna see it now he saw pastor getting busy at something.
Speaker 1: It's just you know how you might say something about somebody, like you might tell him something and you don't think he gonna tell her, and then he tells her, and then she's she might stand up and be like, all right, it's somebody in.
Speaker 4: Her who was going through this.
Speaker 1: I know I can feel your heart right there.
Speaker 4: Knock it off.
Speaker 1: I see that, like, well, I know you just heard me say in the cow don't tell nobody thirty minutes in church now they all know I need forty dollars. Yeah, they could feel my heart.
Speaker 6: And they still don't. Never give a forty dollars.
Speaker 1: No, the church is gonna get that money. You gotta go to Wednesday babble, study some process you gotta go through to get your faudy church.
Speaker 4: What's the more you have? You do tithing offers?
Speaker 1: The last time I went to church, I did I do thaizing offers third day.
Speaker 3: Though he did tithing over last night.
Speaker 4: But how much you gave to the church. I need to know. If you give more to the church.
Speaker 1: I'm probably giving more church. I'm giving more to the people than the church. Is clean, that up. I'm giving more to the people than the churches. But I ain't not going to church though, I'm trying to get registered as the church for taxes and ship Well it's old. Well, I think, ain't it.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Then Trump get rid of the taxes.
Speaker 4: That ain't real, man, that ain't real.
Speaker 1: I don't tell me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that ain't real.
Speaker 1: By the way, Oh yeah, I'm still working on my church. That is it.
Speaker 4: Would she did. But everything else, the price of everything else gonna go up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's cool. I'm back next year. It's gonna be Church of Gesu. No taxes. Everything is a donation. Man, damn you that?
Speaker 4: Proud of you?
Speaker 1: It's critical. Yeah, I think so. My no is a boy. She's funny.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, not a boy like that.
Speaker 1: When we say above. That's like above the rim like you you're jumping at the gym. You can't be They don't mean that. She's my nana's alive.
Speaker 4: Is she aware of what you do?
Speaker 1: Like? Is she aware know what's going on? She ain't one of them type bananas.
Speaker 6: Oh okay, she knows what's going on.
Speaker 1: She she ain't one of them.
Speaker 4: Use the sash jams at your Granmmy's house.
Speaker 1: My nana know what's going on.
Speaker 7: Still, she's ready though she's gonna flee the blood of Jesus on the.
Speaker 1: Back about them. And she got a little bottle waiting on them. Grandmother. Don't get her straight up at Do.
Speaker 2: You have any anxiety when you move around? Because you know what happens with.
Speaker 1: People right around with like, I don't leave it a chance to be no anxiety, Like I don't ride around listening to music lab I'll be paying attention. I don't be. I don't have no anxiety. I hope that I don't. Nobody e exiety maybe riding around because that's probably something happened.
Speaker 2: I think now I get it because they probably tell you only two people in the room.
Speaker 3: That's that's what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Earlier.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, we got anxiety too. You see what happened up here so many damn times. You got to eaven it out sometimes.
Speaker 1: You know what I was looking at yesterday?
Speaker 3: What was it?
Speaker 4: What webb?
Speaker 1: I got some names on the.
Speaker 4: Game.
Speaker 1: My girl? Why was you his girl? I don't know, dang, y'all guess that was crazy. I don't know why. We looked at that last night. And in front of the club, that's moves in front of the club listening to that. That's what we got out the content like what is going on?
Speaker 4: And Clumbus have been drives out?
Speaker 1: Man? What damn they? I ain't gonna say that. Shout out to starlars. It's tied up here though. You can tell it's tight right there.
Speaker 8: Nobody having no like having no said they was looking around like that with big ass and there I'm like, okay, it's tight around.
Speaker 4: Ain't no bottle wall.
Speaker 1: Nowhere where it's tight. It's too tight, and let me get up out of it. They need to be you know what I'm saying. It don't need to be no pressure on that bank. Bro, need to be bas. We didn't call him this man. We woke up. We had to find everybody one by one. I felt like, no, y'all was out out and I don't know what happened.
Speaker 4: Y'all left at different times.
Speaker 1: Now we left from the hotel at the same time. But it was just tricky getting in the car. The drive was going. We had to call over. We having the drive for three days. We've been talking with this Egyptian dude. Three days. Somebody was trying to driving. He's been tugging with us. Three days. He been smoking cigarettes and pop and perks and righting around, listening to Bloodhound, Little Jeff and ship with us. Then this morning he was gone, man, what's going on? But he was hurting, hurting, He was hurting you.
Speaker 4: I don't think I like how your life going right now. I think you need taking up the career.
Speaker 1: I don't do that, you know, I got kids and stuff. I'd be with the kids. I really don't. I just like to see everybody else have a good time.
Speaker 5: Man, you feel me so that that's I think to point. That's why he was asking you. Do you move a little different now? You know with you your you're you grieving your losses and now you got a one year old.
Speaker 6: You know you've been a dad, but you no.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I've been moving like I'm strategic. I've been I've been moving like her. And I ain't grieving like my homies live. You feel me. My little brother, little Mike lived the life of a fifty grown men before he died. Then he shot hisself. You feel me. And then he shot himself on accident pulling. That is good and you know, Beach Beach is the best thing in the world. You feel me. He lived good. I ain't a grieving for him. I know they. I don't know. They wasn't them type of people like we ain't no victims or nothing like that. Like so it is, it is straight.
Speaker 4: Did it? Did it make you have any animosity towards your hometown? Because you know, we always think about that video from Bootsy on Black TV when he said most people that make it, you know, end up getting killed in the hometown. Like animocity. That's what Big Beach got.
Speaker 1: No, I had no animosity. It's it sint. They've been at whatever it is it's been at. It ain't nothing. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You want to say that's the game, but.
Speaker 1: I got to stop though you I don't want to say that. I just want to say, that's what it is like we I don't know. It's she's been there since they was riding horses and shooting more and arrows at each other. If they had a bigger chicken, a bigger cow or something. They probably was hating on the niggas with the big cow. It's just been at in the world like I ain't really tripping, like you just prepared for it.
Speaker 3: Now. I did see something yesterday.
Speaker 2: He was with a bag fuel and clue shot the clue that they said that you had a hole waiting for two hours.
Speaker 3: That was the capture when.
Speaker 4: You went to go visit rock Nation.
Speaker 1: Of ye, it was accident me and beach right around. We figured out it was dispensers. So he wanted to stop me trying for nast. He's like, I got you in the car. I'm gonna bring him in. He's telling them Dispenser sh like like I'm bringing me in. Just get me. We show him some of the weeds he's pulling up in every dispensary. What you spend to me, said you were in a car, man, Well we've got about five zip was a weed just off to pull up him? How bad and do his thing. I ain't get back in the car going full around the corner. So it was just riding around and we ain't know that we knew that they was waiting on us, but it was like, they'll be all right because we thought it was just one. We thought was one, but I had met o g One before, like we was already cool. Like his son, it's like the basketball director of basketball operations at Louisville. And when his son first got there, he said that they told him like they like when he got to plane, the chief polices there and they took him to the popul level road. They took him on the neighbor like you know where this is at, don't never come over here. I'm like, why would they say that? He was like they were just saying a whole bunch of bogue stuff. And his son was like, man, they're not gonna let you come to the game, like and he was like, man, what so if you they won't take me? Him and j want to go to the game and sit on the floor. We can't itself. Was like no, He's like, man, they ain't then thin gonna be able to test what we can do. I'm like I'm telling you, but I already met one, so.
Speaker 6: So you just thought it was cool and tell him that I was just coming to I.
Speaker 1: Was just coming to holler at him like it wasn't no pressure. He was trying to put me on something about the like the the not in l but like the the sports management, like the sports age. I was trying to uh. I was trying to get something going with this dude named j J. We we had six fingers and I was trying to I was telling him like if I could pich something of the puma and me play for uklet that you seeing sex like he got six fingers like the wild k you not Cat's got the little I'm like, I feel I got to go good with poem when they can make a six fingers glove. I was telling them my ideas. He put it together for me, but it was light, so I wasn't thinking it wasn't gonna be nothing. But Jay was there. Though we walk in. They are looking at us silly because he's late and they are staring like they were waiting for us to see him, but were walking and looking at them like why y'all I cam weird? Like we mentioned how y'all before we got out of two hours late. Man, we got it.
Speaker 4: He wasn't tripping, though, Did you apologize?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: What damn it?
Speaker 1: He wasn't. He wasn't tripping. He wasn't tripping. He's funny. He was right, he's funny. He got the stunt, he got the popping.
Speaker 4: Should apologize you walking late?
Speaker 1: My faj in the moment when you got the stunt on me, he was like, when we get on the jail, go watch the Patriots play or something. I'm like, I really don't funk with the papers. He's like, yeah, uh we greg something something. He said something with seventy lemons, like that's a million. I'm like, okay, that was him popping it like seventy million every playing. That's all right, Like I don't got nothing else. I can't. I don't got no comeback.
Speaker 3: But he ain't got nothing to say.
Speaker 1: I don't got nothing. I don't got nothing. How long twenty what was twenty two? Twenty two?
Speaker 4: Okay too, but that's all you say that you got.
Speaker 1: The inside of a red motherfucker. The inside of the plane was already that was cold.
Speaker 4: He was just no, I said, I saw you saying on right now. You said that you were ten ten.
Speaker 1: Women stilling the trenches, but not Sam. That's a big difference, sixty more. I mean he could suck up ten Yeah, oh he did. He fucked up Semty, what kind of everything I'm holding on to? He got?
Speaker 4: You're making good investments, though.
Speaker 1: I am. I invest in people.
Speaker 6: With the six finger glove thing that was, that was.
Speaker 1: He was fucking with it. But then they got the making them calls and it just got the They got to getting smaller and smaller obtainability of it.
Speaker 4: They probably went to look and see how many people in how.
Speaker 1: People got they wasn't that part of it. I don't want to get into what it was, but shout today Jay we I don't know if he had a good season, have a good year, but feel me shout at the little bro. Hopefully he got. He's sad he was drinking last but you know, we just uh my little brother. He go to school. So when he graduated from college. You know what I'm saying, I'm gonna really have the sports agency. You know they I think they changed the rule to word you got to have a bachelor's degree to be like an agent to represent like athletes.
Speaker 4: They called it the rich Paul. Yeah, I don't know if they actually changed it. They did, but they call it rich.
Speaker 1: Got to have a bachelor's degree in something. I think, it don't matter what it's him, but you just got to have a bachelor's degree. But there's been a few players that we was feel me trying to represent. Uh cool A mckentry play for the Saints. He he's going the first round, second round, second roumb but he started though you know what I'm saying, Uh little beanie, you know what I'm saying, you play for Stillers. He start for the Stellers. But there's been plenty of little players. We have missed that because of that room in the last two three years. Back next year we'll be shirt.
Speaker 4: On that record. Right now, when you say you're still living in the trenches, do you mean you just visit often? You actually on the.
Speaker 1: Just saying my my my heart in my hands. Mindset, Yeah, not my mindset, my mindset a billion. But just you know, I'm investing in people, like I said, So it's people that are still stumping through her every day that I'm I'm worried about what they're doing. So when I say I'm stealing it like I still.
Speaker 4: Your heart front.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm trying to see what's going on. Make sure everybody's everything everything and.
Speaker 3: You play sports to right.
Speaker 1: Yeah you got one of them. I'm like, good at everything. I told them. Man on bag few, I think is that what the show was called that we was on. Yeah, back it was called that was right clue.
Speaker 4: I mean I didn't see it, but if he if that's back, you know, I think it was. You don't remember none of the people that you was talking to, Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: I thought it was Kyle something else. I don't remember them saying no Bag was there. The clue was so when they first came on, I remember he's like, that's what, like DJ clues are permanent? Uh I think it is. Now He's like he's a permanent I guess, oh yeah, that's that's definitely. Bag was like shitting there when they said it, like, I don't know something was going I'm like they confused. He didn't want him to say.
Speaker 4: He didn't look permanent.
Speaker 3: I'm sure clues with your last name clue.
Speaker 1: He walked. Soon as he walked in the club, he disappeared on he walked in there with me, know, took the picture. I'm like, Okay, Clue he got a different little he got I don't know who he had with him. I ain't gonna lie. I ain't. The hip hop police is really in New York and we've seen them hop out last night the club. Yeah, I heard you was in the Clue like when we came to I was like, I think Clue sinking too though he got little. He got little and I don't know where he went at. We just stayed in our little section.
Speaker 4: They probably want they probably heard you was there. I wanted to know who exactly you were. They probably never had eyes on you. They probably heard the name, but it was.
Speaker 1: On some nice ship that they they probably they knew then he was there.
Speaker 2: With all the robberies going on in the city, they try to make sure that my robberies.
Speaker 4: Man got the gorilla that's the guerrilla ring to damn look over.
Speaker 5: A little over a year ago, you had did an interview with Bootlet w a Bootleg cams show you.
Speaker 4: At Little Blad.
Speaker 1: I want to tell the bullet but Let camp. He was asking me some funny ship and my brother, you know, my brother read I'll be talking about his older brother called him big unc. It's like everybody, but he had just passed, like either that day or the day before that. He just was asking me some funny ship. He got to say something about some fake jewry. Then ask about my jury, like on trap. Yes, and I put that together, and he asked me about a point.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I ain't on that right, he wasn't in the movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm out of her. I'm matter ain't trying. He was like, though, he shure, you know, I told him not to drop. I'm like, don't hurt it. Before I got to the fucking before I got back to the room the airport, I think we went to the ear before I got to the airport. It was already.
Speaker 6: He was mad you walked out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was a moment, But that's when the moments you need to take a break, like if you know you have something going on in your pro.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got right out of.
Speaker 4: The work, don't you really at the moment, I don't want.
Speaker 1: To be in Yeah, I didn't know. I didn't. You might. Yeah, you're right, I get but I did though. I recognized right there, and that let me get out of here before I say something silly. For I show the real me. I don't need to I might scared of the fans away. They might. I won't fuck with me if I say something crazy.
Speaker 6: But was it really that she was going through something? Do you just not like being asked that question?
Speaker 3: Because I know I.
Speaker 1: Don'et talked about it. Like my first interview I ever did. I talked about me playing football and how I had to stop. I talked about like three four times. So it ain't nothing like that's a part of my you feel me thing, And I really tried to, like play like I really tried to feel me, and people don't understand that. They never try to do something like that, Like I tried hard, like with you know what I'm saying, little you know what I'm saying, feel me behind me, pushed. It wasn't just like a you know what I'm saying. So it's a part of my story. But it's just at right then and that about it. Yeah, it wasn't. It was too much playing going on this.
Speaker 4: You didn't feel like playing that.
Speaker 1: I just ain't feel like playing.
Speaker 2: What could you imagine playing football now? With the N I L deal and them kids making all that money, Man, they making more money than a lot of the people in the league.
Speaker 1: Man, what I got a whole three ds. I got a fifty yards field in the back of the studio for my little boy. And we're gonna get some of that money somehow. You're gonna We're gonna figure it out. I'm gonna get.
Speaker 3: Somebody million, ten million in college.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get somebody in that. Don't worry, man, you get something. Don't you got kids?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Don't playing on football? Play? Yeah? For real? Are you right there?
Speaker 4: You don't push you to be down there pushing.
Speaker 1: Let my son be. I'ma be down there. They're gonna have me on the staff. Then he made me start getting back into sports and watching football. Yeah, that's how you're supposed to do. What I got to coach my son. I don't know what I talk about. Then I time to ask them. Yeah, my son is the coldest. Even if he ain't, he's the colder. Yeah. You think your something gonna win? Yeah? I know it now, it's really all that. Yeah he gave you.
Speaker 4: Really, you gotta find ship for when your little man try you, because m bey sonning to be whipping his act. So definitely throwing them all around.
Speaker 3: Definitely do with mine.
Speaker 1: Don't put these on a couple of times. You put these on them a couple of times they be shirt, they don't even notice they big after. It's psychological more than anything.
Speaker 4: On that on the Right Now record too. I like how you talk about how unjusting a harsh the justice system is too, man, and I think you're talking about one of your partner's a little scary and you talk about the time he got fifteen grams.
Speaker 1: He got fifteen years grams serving a Graham eight times, and it was his first offense.
Speaker 4: You said he smiled and caught when he got sing.
Speaker 1: Well else he gonna go tell you know, you know what I'm saying, what we be back, he'd be back, get him off through her for Yeah, a little scary shot after my very little barone man, you know what I'm saying. Fifteen years, eight grams E so he sold, he made eight hundred dollars. He served the informant eight times, four one hundred dollars and it's his first offense, first offense, no criminal history, and it was and he was nineteen. Yeah, everybody got but Kentucky's like one of them places. It's like even though it was a federal case, you know, you get because it's out of the West District of Kentucky, So you get Kentucky attorneys, you know what I'm saying. Or you can get a lawyer from any state, but a Kentucky attorneys got to sign off on it that they can represent you today from on the states. But Kentucky's like one of them places. Like it's like an old school I don't want to say crooked because I still gotta be up and around through there. But it's like if you, if you, just if you, if you're from her then you know, y'all remember the Brionna Taylor stuff. Yeah, and yall remember Hankinson the he was the White House, that one, the one that killed her. He walked me home gun point when I was like ten years old. Granty departments. Wow.
Speaker 4: Like so he's like a like but that's like a thing, like he notorious for what he did.
Speaker 1: But it's a bunch of them though. It's like at the you know what I'm saying, Like that's a thing in Kentucky, like Hankerson, Bret Hankerson, it's.
Speaker 4: A whole lot of at gun point when you was ten and what are yall doing over here?
Speaker 1: Y'all live over here.
Speaker 4: Come on, damn yeah, ten years old.
Speaker 1: You all getting haus. Can't nobody do nothing? It ain't nothing, ain't nothing, ain't no call to get made. But I think Vice. Have you ever heard of Vice?
Speaker 4: The little YouTube show.
Speaker 1: It's like a network, Yeah, like the YouTube network. They did something on on little with like the police, like a bad corrupt It was. It was like over like three four years, they had see like twenty four million or something and drug money and they had only accounted for like eight of it and the rest of it was had to be used to pay informants and all these different little rogue task force they got. Then they had like, uh, like how jays have complaints on these officers and like the chief and shit about like raping them and picking them up with doping the car, like dude, this this and that right now, I'm gonna take you to jail for this bag of food, you know what I'm saying. And like the women was going to complaining, like the ladies, like the dop they was going to complain, but like a lot of times, it wasn't going nowhere. Then eventually, like one of them kept like a shirt or something with one of the chiefs. You know what I'm saying, DNA on that, and they finished it, you know what I'm saying. But then he ain't. It wasn't no, he adn't go to jail. He just quit before like they finished.
Speaker 4: They finished.
Speaker 1: But it's like, you know, they probably gave him their his But it's tricky and little though, like I probably shouldn't even they tricky and a little awareness like this is all but y'all go watch the little vice thing though, like we'll talk about I wish I could show you if we had tam Mary when it's over, I shouldn't show you the link. But it's tricky though.
Speaker 4: Why why still live there then? Because I mean you you like the only one I'm not like you.
Speaker 1: Jack Hollow, not be moving around. I'm moving around, but it's my people still, like you know what I'm saying. Like and then it's like I don't try to be like I not try. I am like a positive you feel me like life for the city, So I ain't. I can't let them make me feel like they don't know what's going on. So they can't they not finna make me feel like I'm doing something wrong just for being around like I don't know what's going on, like so whatever, like they won't. They won't young niggas to see like bullshit all day, Like I never seen no Like we never seen no Lamborghini, no Rolls, Royce, nothing. It's not that, none of it in Louisville. Like you don't even get to see it. We don't got no basketball team, they no pro football team, so we don't see nobody with money like you know, white people's money. They showed a little different, ain't no, Like we never seen no shit like that. So when I'm pulling through the hood and my cars and they know I own these cars, I bought these cars cash and they're halfing me and dollars, I ain't about to let the police stop it from I might motivate, Uh you feel me somebody that I don't even know, I'm motivating to go do something crazy because it was something that I've seen that motivated me. You know what I'm saying, ain't I ain't really and they I don't know. I just ain't gonna let nobody dictate my my life or what I you know what I'm saying, Like I'm gonna do what need to be done.
Speaker 4: You invest in the city in other ways, like you buy property, open up businesses.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to buy tub me right now, what's tup? Tell me it's a street in the neighborhood, look like a little cul de sac. But been trying to the whole And then they got like a litt see I gotta see got like a I don't say low budget, but it's like a little low budget. It's not a farm, but this I don't know who this man got a horse like I don't know why he got a horse, but it's a horse, like two horses. It might be more than two horses, but it's like what else he got over he.
Speaker 4: Got?
Speaker 1: It's a low budget. It's like a low budget loved many farm. But it's it's like why is this right here? But I can want to see me seeing that made me want to feel me like all of this right here could probably be something I just want to you know what I'm saying, get it in and it ain't even that hid But that's smart. I like investing in people, like I said, though, because I really I might I might not have the best ideas, and I ain't one of them people that think my idea is the best idea just because I have it. So if I know, if you feel me, you, if you got the means to make your idea come to fluition, and I might not need to be hands on with whatever you your idea of it is. But if it's a money thing, or resources thing, or it's ability thing, I know that I can help with that. It's perfect.
Speaker 5: I got a whole bunch of things, and trying to drop what you're trying to do, what you got going on. I'm trying to come up with a heated toilet.
Speaker 1: Heat the toilet.
Speaker 4: They got that already, you know where who got it?
Speaker 1: What's the homies name?
Speaker 6: Damn, it's a homie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of my almis. Got to heat the toilet right now?
Speaker 4: Definitely, I ain't.
Speaker 6: I'll be having some other ideas though. So I'm glad you got to break.
Speaker 4: Rub his chin. Now you're ready? You ready to trick off right now?
Speaker 1: Don't ready? Don't really get it ready? She don't really get it ready right now. It's sound good, But you can't say emails open though.
Speaker 4: I can't say it's your hood if you don't own none of it.
Speaker 1: You can though not really you know that owning stuff, it be trickish, like you can own the house, but you really don't own it. And then like you can even own and have the deed and it still might be a little tricky part, like they can come and get you up off of that. So do we really you know? But if I'm from right here though, my if my and we were, I feel like we really don't know where. But if I if my family's from right her and this is my spot, you know what I'm saying, this is my community, then you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: It's that absolutely you. I remember they were saying on Twitter, I don't be on Twitter. But I heard that I don't be on Twitter.
Speaker 1: They were trying to say it on My People show, and you know I don't. I don't even got the Twitter app.
Speaker 4: I ain't been on there like eight nine years. But they never they were saying that you you were trying to get off CMG.
Speaker 1: Why do they be saying that? I don't know, man, It's isn't I'm a regular nigga shout out because I don't really feel me. I think his name is the game Speer. This nigga drive like a semi truck. He do his videos like like he's in the back of his semi truck taking a break when he feel me running his loaths back wherever he gotta go. He like he drives an Amazon or something. Bro. Stop saying that, man, yeah, yeah, ce G. She's trying to get away from your guy in CMG and he's gonna happy. What are you talking about? Like, I don't know where it would be it be?
Speaker 6: Is he from your city?
Speaker 1: Like I don't know where this is not from Little not driving no truck making a YouTube video. Hell nah, I'm from Little We were the flooding tires. I don't know. But he it ain't no problem though, Man, you feel me, but just stop doing then his cap you know, the captions on the videos on YouTube might be like it might be something vicious. G G says f all of CMG. And he threw his chain in the ocean. I got to go to the room and check.
Speaker 4: You're getting a call from God. He got to be like, man, were good.
Speaker 1: We be laughing all the time, Okay, we laugh all something, but gott he we me and gott he is like this. We don't be I don't know. We understand real life and not real life and I know if I don't know this man and you don't know him, like it's just funny, like it's real stuff going on in the in life and the like stuff like that I don't know. I ain't turn my back on nobody that helped me get to men. You feel me, we're gonna figure it out, We're gonna fight or whatever. But I don't think me and Gotta ever come to nothing like that.
Speaker 4: Gotti one of the most solid successful black CEO that we've seen in the last decade.
Speaker 1: And you let you do your thing, like if you feel me like I don't want to get it, but it's like if you don't I hate to even say it too, because but if you don't work out, like if you're I hate to say it like it, but if your career don't work out and you with Gotti, it's probably something you.
Speaker 4: Feel me like, it's something that you're doing.
Speaker 1: And I hate to say it like that you feel me because really, like if you feel strong about something, he lets you do your thing, like all right, now, if it don't work, it's on you, but he's still like it ain't He's still gonna talk to you like that it didn't work did it, so I don't know, Like God, he's like, I don't know. They I feel like he don't get enough recognition. I don't.
Speaker 4: I agree. I think it's because all of y'all got so such strong individual personalities, like you glorial little money bag yo, y'all might need to start screaming cemgbo man.
Speaker 1: I think it's just and I'm gonna say it. They make it tricky sometimes though, because I feel like we do. But it's like if you go for a little while without what not, then it be questions like it's like, what's going on? I don't know, like do do do do?
Speaker 7: Do?
Speaker 1: Elon mus gotta be like man it shout out to Tesla and now them before we get out of every time he go and do his thing, that you just know that's what it is. You don't go to be like man, fuck with the Model X and were saying something suspects. Man, you know what I'm saying. You just know what's up.
Speaker 4: I also think this generation don't respect the label crew no more like they used to. Like we grew up on rough riders and cash money.
Speaker 1: And I think what probably helped though more with that is if it starts being like exclusive label tools, like you know what I'm saying, Like if your label just go out on tour with your labeled artists and probably a bringing like what people want to see, like more to Maybe it's the comrader and it's probably not who ya. Probably ain't tripping by seeing Gotty with us individually. Maybe it's seeing like gott He's artists with each other. You know what I'm saying. So, but he can't control that. You know what I'm saying, Yeah, I ain't got it.
Speaker 4: You ain't got nobody from seeing the G and M. I don't know you're talking about another.
Speaker 6: It's got little baby, Travis B.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna have babies like Honorary CMG. He's like you feel me the like five CMG or something like that, y'all. Just you know it's behind the scenes and then you feel me. I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't know, Like we got it little baby signing to CMG.
Speaker 1: He's like five percent. You know, it's like a little backdoor like you.
Speaker 3: We both got four two dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying. Stuff going on right there, But god, he ain't tripping better if I didn't have nobody from CMG, and I ain't really thinking no better like it either, And then me and Doug we probably got one thousand songs, one thousand and even so it's if I want to add you feel meg, we got plenty of you, bro, But when I be making songs, it'd be like in a like two three weeks that time. So if I'm not around you with you, like I ain't sending the song to you for you to do it. I'm like, if you ain't right there around me with me, then we probably ain't gonna you know what I'm saying, But I ain't like I got some I don't need you to get on it.
Speaker 4: Hey speaking at the end that I hate to ask you this messy shit, but there was a video of a woman claiming she was your sister, man, and she said that her and her five kids were homeless with no support.
Speaker 1: Shout out to that woman, man, Was that really your sister? Let us freak God that the kids is all right?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: You feel me? That whoever she was, she stopped getting on Instagram and she don't have a receipt She gotta make sure she got receipts. When she said it was you say, but let's just pray for the kids. Help the kids is good. You know what I'm saying. Are those your nieces and nephews the kids? We just hope that the kids. God bless the children.
Speaker 6: Are we getting that I ain't feeling you to him?
Speaker 1: Uh? Probably not this spring, but definitely uh lace for sure.
Speaker 4: They talked me about this record Crash.
Speaker 1: You know, I really don't like that song for red.
Speaker 4: It is crazy, it's on your goddamn what did you talking about?
Speaker 1: You? Because because yesterday the reason why I came out like that not gonna be the one turn into a hit watch, but the reason why I said it because yesterday they asked me about it, and I'm like, bro, I don't really like that song for real, but god, it was like, man, I think we should put that on.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm my all right, but why don't you like it?
Speaker 1: I don't know. It just ain't you know what I'm saying. I don't know. It's just not my favorite one.
Speaker 4: I'll go after a crash mean, like, is that another word for getting it?
Speaker 1: Nex?
Speaker 4: Because you said I want I want sex with you bad, but can't. No bitch make me crash.
Speaker 1: Sex, which is bad? Man, bitch, make me crash could be like fucking up bit or it could be like making a bad decision, got you that one a triple long times? Feel me what I'm saying before I said, I just want to crash like a high speed. I just want to crash like I'm going to sleep, m crashing going to sleep. I just want to carry what happened? What else I said? I said, a few crashes?
Speaker 4: Do you like to get crashed in?
Speaker 1: Jess crashed in? I don't think it goes like a pop? What was even plying slang? Like I never had old of you forty seven damn for real? Yes, sir man, y'all like the yeah, but but in New York. I feel like whatever areas y'all love like about y'all stay right there, not me? Whatever age you got to and you was like, I like it, Charla Man.
Speaker 4: I don't want no no. You gotta constantly evolve.
Speaker 1: I can keep on being for me not to say, Charlot Magay, I want to say, I watched that video. I don't know why I watch that video.
Speaker 4: I'll be out in the street. People like Charlomagay and he answers what.
Speaker 1: Was he doing when he read that moment like reading. But he was bothered though, wasn't it? No I could picture he was.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Damn, I got some name that was crazy. He might have on Jonas or something. It was good.
Speaker 4: You had to pull on or something. Pull on what you want to hear off the album? Man, what you wanted to play crash?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I want to play you for what you want to.
Speaker 1: Houston and Travis Scott, Baby and Travis Scott.
Speaker 2: All right, but let's get into that now. The album is out today. Make sure you pick it up.
Speaker 4: I ain't feeling you and keep growing my.
Speaker 1: Brother, for sure. I'm trying to get seven foot that's right.
Speaker 3: S TG is the Breakfast Club, good Boarding, Wake that ass.
Speaker 1: Up in the morning. The Breakfast Club m