Speaker 1: Two Teas in a Pod with Teddy Mellencamp and Camera che Edge.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, we are back with another episode of Two Teas in a Pod. I'm curious, let's do a poll. What's more interesting us talking about our box, things that go on our microphones? Or this episode of Real Housewives of New York.
Speaker 3: I liked this episode. I actually want to mind it. Yeah, it's actually one of my favorites. But before we get into that, we have Yeah. I just hope when we remind everybody to get out there and vote, I hear everybody prize everybody all because I put I voted, and I think it was maybe the song I chose? What song? Did you choose? Freedom? By Beyonce? And everybody is, oh my god, she's voting for not all wrong.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's yeah, Tam, do me a favor. Do as many things as you can to get some.
Speaker 3: I know how you operate.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Tam, But don't you worry. Bethany Frankel has broken her silence on unwatchable Real Housewives.
Speaker 3: Of New York REABA. But here here's the twister. She hasn't even watched it. What she hasn't watched.
Speaker 2: It Bethany said that longtime fans of Bravo franchise had told her that the reboot was unwatchable.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen it, and I don't know the women. They seem lovely. I know they seem lovely. If she doesn't know what she hasn't seen the show, Yeah, it's like I'm very confused, Bethany.
Speaker 2: I'm not blaming them at all, she said in a TikTok video. But there must be an art to the disaster, because we were a hot ass mess. I've seen Ramona's shit on the floor, son shit the bed, and wear diaper, Luan fall into the bushes. Oh my god, the powers that need must be really right.
Speaker 3: What is this? Word's too big for me, Bethany? Do you mind using smaller words?
Speaker 2: Writhing in pain that we really were the golden era of the Housewives. Since the reboot, ratings have continued to decline for the series, with the season fifteen premiere marking an.
Speaker 3: All time low for the franchise. Well, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna deny that it was when she was on, it was the golden era of Housewives. I do agree with that. Yeah, I don't know this is a this is a show franchise. It's been on eighteen years. I mean overall, I mean Orange County being the first. Oh good thing you added that plug in. Well, I mean because New York hasn't been on eighteen years. But I'm saying, like the franchise has been on for eighteen years, it's going to dip down and it's going to die out. And I think she's basically saying another TikTok that it's jumped the shark. So Housewives in general has jumped the shark. Do I think that it's as popular as it once was, but I mean it is. Yeah, cable TV is different now people. I have cable TV in my house.
Speaker 2: The only time cable TV is on is if my son is watching football.
Speaker 3: Like I can't even watch football.
Speaker 2: So I mean, Rihanna is still following Wives, So I mean, I guess it's good. It's if Rihanna is the judgment of If Housewives is still flourishing, then we're good.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, Bravo is the only cable network that has their own convention, Bravo Con. True, how other cable network has that?
Speaker 2: Well, what other podcast has? Twats con? And this is a reminder. You can stream it here. You just go over to beeps dot com uh slash to t's in a pod and you can watch it.
Speaker 3: So make sure you you get on in on that. Yeah, A lot of people have been sending me messages that they watched it, and I thought it was great. I know, golf collapse for us so bad. Do you want to read Brind's statements or should I you can? It's so small, so small, I don't.
Speaker 2: Even know if you can read it, Okay, Brenn posted. I sat and shocked this week as off camera interactions in the Hamptons were conveyed without context. To see my intentions twisted and my words misrepresented flat out scares me. I am deeply sorry if I overstepped that night in the Hamptons. I'm beyond sorry as this was never my intention. The episode was made to appear as though I brought up this stereotype on my own out of nowhere, which is not the case. The truth is angry black woman was brought up by Uba last year and Aguila in a highly charged fourth wall moment, and Aguila, after the incident with Aaron Sunglasses, Uba spoke directly into the care don't you dare edit me to look like an angry black woman. After Anguila Ubin, I frequently discussed this harmful stereotype at length. As a biracial woman, I will never know what it's like to fully walk in UBA's shoes. I've experienced racism from childhood to corporate America, and it broke my heart to see my friend devastated by the backlash she received online. I always offered love and support, and when she asked me for advice, I gave it.
Speaker 3: For the record, it was always mutual.
Speaker 2: Uba was an incredible friend to me and always supported me through difficult experiences. During that off camera night in the Hamptons, we both spoke candidly about our fears and triggers, as we always had. We hugged, said we loved each other, and promised to do everything in our power to help one another. I told Uba that everything she wants for herself I want for her too, and she wished the same for me. I'm not sure what shifted after that touching moment, but I deeply regret and I'm sorry if I overstepped. Uba needs a friend to listen to the thoughts and fears which she expressed that night, she didn't need someone to repeat them back to her.
Speaker 3: I hope the powerful fourth wall.
Speaker 2: Moment that happened in Anguilla well before the Hamptons will be shown at this year's reunion so that this long standing, nearly two year old issue can be addressed openly. A constructive conversation is much needed to clear the air and provide context enclosure for everyone involved. I was happy, and I think there's going to be a lot more to come to this, which is why I think she probably released that statement. I think we just have to wait and see what's going to happen. And but it's it's all around. It's she's trying to force Bravo to show footage that they didn't show.
Speaker 3: Maybe they will at the reunion. Isn't that what the reunion's for? I mean, well, that's what she's suggesting.
Speaker 2: But do you think as a housewife you can force them to show footage that they didn't prove it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, I mean I don't think I would have forced them to shown a lot of footage this season of me, or remove a lot of footage. Yeah, not even remove show why? Yeah? True? Like you can't be so one sided but here we are. The real House is New York, Season fifteen, episode six. Aaron and Abe are throwing a Cinco de Mayo celebration in honor of their mescal company. I did she send you some? No, he sent me some. It's I don't know if she did. Actually, it's at our Big Bear house and I am going to definitely taste it because I'm going to be in big beer this weekend. For the record, we had it at Bravocon. Yeah, yep, we had that. We had it at Bravo Con. I don't know that I hadn't Is that what Joe Gorger was pouring in my mouth?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, that I had. It was really good, Yeah, delicious.
Speaker 2: Abe tells Aaron he spoke to Jenna at Jessel's party. Aaron says, Jenna has been texting her.
Speaker 3: Every day.
Speaker 2: But I love you, Aaron. I want your mescal to succeed. I loved your dress at the party. But I hate to break it to you. You're not the first person to bring mescal to the United States.
Speaker 3: No, but also she was sold that tequila is a poor man's drink, and I'm not sure if you're drinking nineteen forty two. Is that what it's called, the one that's like one hundred dollars a shot. It's not for the poor man, that's for sure as well. It is a rich man's drink. And okay, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Well. I also didn't know that Abe was actually sitting on any of her things that went into the swag bag.
Speaker 3: I think at this point you can she was only putting papers in there. I'm assuming there's other things in there.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought she was putting like it looked like to me, like a T shirt or a sweatshirt, Like I I folded something that she was sticking in.
Speaker 3: I love that she stuck it to jazzl when she said there's two hundred and sixty people, but it only holds one hundred and eighty, and it'll be more than Jessel's party. Well, I also, everything's a competition.
Speaker 2: But did I miss the memo where you're supposed to openly share that you're over capacity at an event.
Speaker 3: I was like, the place that has had.
Speaker 2: The event's probably like, oh shit, don't share that.
Speaker 3: We're gonna get our asses shut down right legedly.
Speaker 2: Like, I think capacity is actually something you kind of have to stick.
Speaker 3: By as a business owner. Yes, but I yes, I think anybody's going to go back and knock on their door and the fire Marshal's going to be there, and no.
Speaker 2: I don't think so take it. But it did look like it was a booming party. But before that, we get to Jessel and her mom getting manicures. Jessel says she would like to have a daughter from frozen embryos. She still needs to convince Pavit, but they can't have a serious conversation. Jessel wants to see a therapist with Pavet to help their communication, but.
Speaker 3: Knows he will not go.
Speaker 2: Do you find men to be more adverse to therapy overall or do you think it just depends on the guy.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on the guy. I mean, Eddie and I have never gone to therapy. I don't. I think if I suggested he would go, yeah, he would go. But but it sounded like, you know, coming up like pop. It's like, no, we're not using your therapists, We're using my therapist. But you know, Giselle, but he doesn't have a therapist. He is not a therapist. He just wants a cheap therapist. So he's gonna do a therapy dot com online is probably what he's gonna do. Should he use one of us?
Speaker 2: We really are thriving, and my name like the ones that why don't you think about?
Speaker 3: Jessel telling her mom she wants another baby and her mom is saying like, well, it's a lot of work, and she's like, yeah, I know, I'm gonna have to get a night nanny and a day nanny, and I'm like, okay. Season one, Camille Grammar like, does anybody nowadays raise their kids? I think.
Speaker 2: That's a hard one to answer, because nobody knows what's going on in each household. But I do think from someone who had kids prior to being on Housewives and then had a child after being on Housewives, I think that when you are on a television show currently filming and have another job or whatever it may be, you may have things that you don't didn't have before. Like with Slat and Cruise, I did not have any of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then I had a babysitter that would come in and because Sydney and and Spencer were so close in age where I would just go to the grocery store, put to the dry cleaners, do my thing four hours come home. That was set.
Speaker 2: But then when it with Dove, I mean, it was a very different time. And I mean we had to live in nanny.
Speaker 3: So is this nandy that would get up in the middle of the night. No, we actually would rotate.
Speaker 2: So one day I would do night and she would help me during the day when I was at work, and then vice versa. But it would I could do it, like, but she would come in in the middle of the night and be like, Okay, you know, it's time to breastfeed or it's time to do whatever. You know. Like there were just certain nights that I slept a little bit, and then there was for twenty years. I just I don't I don't like people in my house.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't know. And I but I also I like to do everything. Yeah, and He's like, just stop doing everything around here, Like if the house seems to be painted all painted, if I need the disition be done, I'm gonna do it. I'm like, I'm I have to. That's just how I am.
Speaker 2: But I think to each his own. But then Raquel, Uba and Si meet for lunch. An article came out stating that Jenna is ready to marry cas bird, SI doesn't understand why Jenna is being so vague about her engagement. Raquel thinks Jenna wants to keep things low.
Speaker 3: Like she did.
Speaker 2: Then we actually get to know a little bit about Roquel said, know her, I know this is so great.
Speaker 3: We've been asking for it since it started. Raquel also kept melt quite because she didn't want roo rumors that she was having an affair, so she kept that quite. But there was a year separation between when she left her husband and when she started dating, according to her, and it seems like it's very important for her to get this message out. It's something that's really bothered her because then you know, and later on we do hear her talk about it again. She wants everybody to know that she didn't have an affair.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she also wanted to protect which I think is completely normal to want to protect your new relationship.
Speaker 3: And when she said that as well too, Yeah, that she's protecting her relationship.
Speaker 2: And I think she does open up more here she talks about her business that she had with her ex. And then also I think there's a dynamic that you know, you and I can't fully talk to with experience, but she's gone from being married to a man to.
Speaker 3: Being with a woman. Some reason, I thought they were already married. I was kind of like, oh, so you're engaged. But I'm like I thought when she showed her ring, I thought it was a wedding ring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, because weren't they taking like engagement photos in front of the Harley's or whatever.
Speaker 3: I don't remember. I have a very short term memory. But would what would Brendan do without her brother? Hold on, Well, before we.
Speaker 2: Get to that, I feel like Jenna is keeping things vague because she's keeping things off camera.
Speaker 3: Well, Jenna is not going to show her relationship on camera that we do when we do know that she's engaged, but we're never going to see that wedding.
Speaker 2: I think we have to have a new quote whenever anything as Jenna Alliance is keeping it off camera is just we've been jen lyond, We've been in lyoned, We've been jen lyoned, Like we are not getting it.
Speaker 3: On gtten it. We're just not getting it. But you know who's getting it. As Bren's brother, He's getting a lot of FaceTime calls because Brent is a single woman. But she's also the co founder and chief marketing officer of a new app called Riz. Did we just learn that word recently? We did?
Speaker 2: Can somebody give us the definition of riz? Because even though it's like cool, right.
Speaker 3: Cool, and it's better than jizz I guess, and it's all about relationship.
Speaker 2: In charisma a te charisma, we don't even remember what riz is, but I know my kids say it like he's got riz. Like there was a boy and kit at the kid's Halloween parade who like came out and like he was dancing like no other, like it was.
Speaker 3: I couldn't even believe it. That's what I think that the slang meaning of briz means. Now, how did you feel about Brynn talking to her brother about you know, what was going on? And obviously it was her side of it. Well, I have a question. Is her brother an official friend of because well he should be.
Speaker 2: Why can't we get her life updates with another housewife?
Speaker 3: But I kind of felt like what Brynn was telling her brother wasn't necessarily one hundred percent true because she's saying that the girls are treating her like shit, and she's not used to being treated like shit unless it's her aunts and her uncles but also like these conversations, she's messy, she's not she's no innocent little angel, love her to death, but she she she has a part in this.
Speaker 2: But also why aren't we seeing her work on the app? I want to see what it takes to make an app like yond Summer House.
Speaker 3: We got to watch well. I don't think she's actually making the app. I think that that takes a professional to do that. We almost made a fitness app when we had cut fitness, that we would have a like an app to show different workouts and how.
Speaker 2: You apps are expensive, it's very expensive. Apps are very expensive, hundreds of thousands of dollars, which is in that way very especially if you want to if you want to just get on to another app and kind of build your own platform behind it, that's one thing. But if you're going to build an entire app from the ground up, that's hundreds of thousands of dollars. Well, then we get to Jessel and Pavits getting dinner. Jessel said she met with her IVF coach Tasha to talk about baby number three. Pavit says, the decision has already made. There's no baby. I have a question for you, do you think that what we're seeing here is like.
Speaker 3: Them trying to give like t.
Speaker 2: Well give TV, but not just that, like it gives me vibes of Adrian and Paul, Like it's giving me like we are going to give these quippy little like back and forth.
Speaker 3: I think on Povits side, for sure, I feel like he's saying things to be controversial. I think that everything he's doing so far seems a little uh stretched, like he's doing it just for TV. I mean, these two can't even agree on anything. They couldn't even agree on ordering vegetables.
Speaker 2: But also, do you feel like they're they're scripting it, like not not the show, but do you think they're okay.
Speaker 3: Jessel Is I think I don't think scripting. I think he's just saying things that are going to get people talking. And I think he's gonna learn the hard way. He's gonna learn the hard way, and people are gonna start sending him hate.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because but I think last year people liked it and so they're like, Okay, we're really going to lean into this now. But now it's point where I'm like, you're actually just being a dick.
Speaker 3: He's being rude and disrespectful to his wife. He's also being condescending. He's in there taking pictures of food and talking over her about food when she's trying to tell him she wants a little girl. Yeah, and if you mean there's other ways to say, listen, I get it, but you know what, I just don't want another child.
Speaker 2: Or even just the conversation about who's going to book the therapist, like you could see a moment where Jessel was just defeated.
Speaker 3: It does make you wonder where he stands with her, how much she loves her. When he's like, they have two kids, right, like what's one more? Like, really, why do you not want another child?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: I think it feels like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think he's so concerned with wanting to be a food influencer and trying to get that out there on camera that whether they.
Speaker 3: Want to have another kid or not.
Speaker 2: I think I do think that that discussion between between you know, parents and you know it seems like and this isn't a bad thing.
Speaker 3: It seems like Pavet is very money conscious so well, but I think these are discussions so you think it's about money. He doesn't want to have more kids because it's about money.
Speaker 2: I think that could potentially be one of the reasons. But also I think he probably like if we're going to try to see the good parts of Pavet. It could also be he saw all the pain and hardships that Jessel went through trying to have h.
Speaker 3: But don't you think that it's going to be pain and hardship for her going forward if she really wants a little girl. I mean, I think all women want a little girl, and if they have the choice with IVF to get one, why just because of money, he's not going to do it for her. I don't think that's fair.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's why they need to be in therapy to talk about it.
Speaker 3: I think we're gonna see it. We're gonna get us a cheap therapist, and we're going to ride this wave, this baby wave. Well so well, it's to be determined, right, to be determined.
Speaker 2: But either way, the relationship at this point in time is off.
Speaker 3: It's off. It's off. Ll Quell and Mell's relationship is not off. They are super cute together and they go to an art gallery. This is the first art fair they've been together in New York. A reporter found out that Raquel's breakup and Mel was portrayed as a home wrecker. Oh my, not a home wrecker. Raquel and Mel are announcing their engagement. Raquel hasn't told her mother yet because she wouldn't approve. That was pretty sad, the whole story about her saying, you know, like she hasn't talked to her, she hasn't seen her mom in like a ten gage. Yeah, and that her mom.
Speaker 2: What was the quote that her mom said, like women are drama or what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, women are dramatic or their drama or something like that, like when she told her that she was a lesbian, she's her words to her or or something along the lines. Well, you know, women are very dramatic.
Speaker 2: But then too, I mean the fact that they're having to discuss if they should invite her, if she's going to show up, I mean that's a.
Speaker 3: Really Raquel's like, can't we have the kids do it?
Speaker 2: I have to say I really liked Raquel this episode.
Speaker 3: I am getting we get to the story, and that's what we needed for Roquel because we really don't we don't know her.
Speaker 2: We were just assuming, and you know, when you make assumptions, it's hard to get to like right now, I couldn't tell you one thing about Rebecca mink Off.
Speaker 3: She's not in it that much. I've noticed she was barely in it in this episode. But I just want to say how sad it is to have to worry about your own family not accepting who you're in love with. Yeah, like, come on, parents out there, Yeah, put your head out.
Speaker 2: Well, Raquel and Mel are announcing their engagement. But Raquel, you know he hasn't told her mom. I didn't. I wonder like, is this something that they're going to really delve into, Like are we going to see these We're gonna see mom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, are we going to see mom? So I hope.
Speaker 2: So then everyone arrives at Aaron in Abe's event. Aaron says Brent went off when they went shopping. Uba says, Jessel and Aaron are pigeons, Bren. But also something that Aaron said, She's like, I really hope at this event we can all just get together. But then she's like, but first, let me stir the pot.
Speaker 3: Well that's the thing. They were in there for about three minutes, and Aaron started a ship strain right off the bat, right off the bat and I'm like, okay, Aaron, I'll see you. I see what you're doing.
Speaker 2: She's like, I'm going to make sure that this Mescal party gets shown.
Speaker 3: Gets shown. So I'm going to start off with some shit sterring at this party. I'm going to tell you that Brent threw all of you under the bus and threw you under the Brooklyn Bridge, is which they actually But what is UBA's obsession with pigeons? No? I think that she just said, like, you're a pigeon, I think saying it in every episode, right, But then she got a book about pigeons. I know at this point, we just need to turn it into a business. Uba. Come on, you're gonna be a pigeon trainer next?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uba, hot pigeons, let's go. Should the name of this episode just been called bo?
Speaker 3: I mean, why did justsel like I get like maybe one time, being like you know, sninky.
Speaker 2: But like she kept it going on and on and on, like this is this Aaron's event and you.
Speaker 3: Smell, yes, smell and I'm like, oh my god, that is so rude. But Eron Uber throwing Aaron under the bus immediately, and then Aaron's this one, you mean this one, this one, and Aaron's like, oh, it's not that deep, and I'm like, mm hmm, I think the Brooklyn Bridge is kind of deep. Girl. I noticed that no details were really brought up. We only saw the details in a flashback, right, So, I mean if somebody would have said, like, you know, well, Brand said, but you live under the Brooklyn Bridge, then I think them were fighting worts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I think that I can't imagine these aren't coming.
Speaker 3: How about Brent calling Aaron's dad daddy and talking about like being in bed all day and hanging out with I'm like, oh my god, remember that was her tagline? Well what was it? Likeagline? She's living up to her tagline.
Speaker 2: But I think that's just her shtick. That didn't even really bother me. I was like, she's either going to be hitting on Aaron's dad or her husband like this is just her thing, or Jenna Like I think she's just a flirt in general, and that's her.
Speaker 3: Like maybe she's cute. I don't care. She can she can be all messy if she wants. I still love her.
Speaker 2: But then Side doesn't understand what's what Brenn's problem is with her?
Speaker 3: Uba tells Jessel.
Speaker 2: She's upset for her for not telling her that Brent talk shit Aaron and Jessel'll say it's not that deep. Then Jessel questions Uba on why she's drinking out of the table's water bottle. Uba then calls Jessel a basic bitch. Have I need to know something right now? Tarama, Do you think that you're a basic bitch?
Speaker 3: Probably? Yeah, me too. Yeah, I think I think we're both pretty basic bitch.
Speaker 2: I think, I mean, but Jessel being so offended by being a basic bitch.
Speaker 3: I mean, what's the alternative to a basic bitch? I mean, an original asshole? I don't know. I'll take either one. I mean, you are either one, I think. I mean what it was a basic bitch was putting all their hands in the middle of the table and whoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like they may as well have just taken a boomerang of their champagne or their drinks or their mescal toast, right, yeah, yeah, And I love when Jessel was like, don't ever do that again, don't ever do that again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, it's it's a lot. And then it's gidding no, and then Rebecca has to leave early. She usually shows up late and leaves early because she has an award event. Reren said, I didn't know North from Racks gives out awards the shade Shade, by the way, I like North of Rack. I like Marshalls. I like North from Raq. I like, I haven't been to a Marshalls and I can't tell you how long? What there's one? Have you been to a home goods?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I go to home Goods all the time. It's across the street, but I don't really have them. Do you have I been to Marshalls? See?
Speaker 2: I go to Marshalls a lot for the kids, for not the kids anymore, but for Dove's shoes, because Dove grows out of shoes like every eight minutes and you come fifteen.
Speaker 3: Like I'm not kidding.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I bought these for you two weeks ago, and now they She's like my toe.
Speaker 3: So it's like I go to Marshalls. Well, Brenn obviously can't help herself. She's got a dig. She's gonna go ahead and say it. Who I am surprised has been pretty mellow? Oh is si? I know you know that she's got to dig in her head and she's like, don't say it. Don't say it.
Speaker 2: I feel like we're going to see a little shift though. I think she's gonna come She's going to come back out as the original size layer. Yeah, but Aaron says, Brent cannot help herself when it comes to Rebecca. What do you think Brend's issue is with Rebecca. She's pissed that she's not more entertaining or getting involved more.
Speaker 3: I think so because that she was talking about her on Jeff Lewis's show like she's just she's boring. That was Cie if we don't Oh, that's right, it was Si. It was Sia that said that, I don't know what Bren's problem is.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Brin's just like now I'm having to do all this work, make everything sexual.
Speaker 3: I would not feel comfortable if I was making fun of Rebecca Minkoff's business because it's fucking huge and she is a very rich woman because of that, so it's not a great look then to be making fun of it. I wish I had that business.
Speaker 2: But I know, well, how did you feel about when Aaron and Abe and her business partner give a speech and then Brenn says that the guy that's the guy Aaron hooked.
Speaker 3: Up with Well, she said she saw her business partner naked. But is it this business partner. I have a feeling she's had many businesses throughout now. I think I think that is the actual guy, Like, and Abe's okay with this guy being business partners with her? Well, I mean, if I don't know, I don't know you hook up. Did she didn't? She say I saw him naked, but then she was like, granted, I can't do it sexy like Bran Brinn's like, yeah, please, don't don't do that again.
Speaker 2: God, But she's doing that the whole time, which I think implies that's what's happening. But before I have to talk about the scenes for next week, because I need to know your prediction.
Speaker 3: Who is pregnant? Who was? I don't know. I actually paused and looked at the whole cast. I'm like, I don't think it's anybody on this cast. I don't I anybody.
Speaker 2: I think this is a past pregnancy that they're about to unveil.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's either something past or somebody that that it's they're not even on the cast. I'm wondering.
Speaker 2: I mean, granted, this is complete speculation, but I'm wondering if it's somebody on this cast.
Speaker 3: Which I'm thinking that maybe it was mal No, I'm thinking it.
Speaker 2: I I this is totally my guest, but I feel like them setting this up with Aaron and the business partner is like maybe when they were teenagers they were boyfriend girlfriend or you know, there's.
Speaker 3: It's maybe it's uh the Sarah Gut Jesel's Sarahgut. Oh, I don't.
Speaker 2: Think so, because they were like, it's a crazy night out, unless that Jessel's potential Sarahgut had a crazy night out of it.
Speaker 3: I don't think.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I do think this episode was good and at least we're starting to get to know more of the ladies.
Speaker 3: We're getting yelled at by the name by the way, Jessel, Sorry Jessel. Well, I can't wait to see you tomorrow at Yama yam yeamah.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah Yeahmava, I need a little tam picked me up.
Speaker 3: It's actually it's on my way to Big Bear, so I'm going to go spend the night. We're gonna hang out, we're gonna have a girl's night there and we're going to see Mariah Carey. And then the next day I am going to drive to Big Bear. I love it. Maybe one day you'll invite me to Big Bear. Maybe. Don't hold your breath. My fact it's my you know what, it's weird. It's like my safe place.
Speaker 2: The fact that you've invited Jin and Alexis to Big Bear not me is.
Speaker 3: That was on the show. But I, yeah, I don't. It's weird. It's like I'm very protective at the energy within that house. I will invite you, but my energy is good enough to energet there. Yes, I don't like a lot of people at the Big Bearhouse for some reason. I don't know. I think it's pretty clear. We don't like a lot of people period. Yeah. End quote. All right, guys, thanks for tuning in. We'll be back. I was still a solid city this week. We'll be back tomorrow. No, no, I'll vote it. Bye bye,