Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Betting Pros. It's time to place your bets. It is me Joey P. Joe P's a PN. It's week fifteen in the NFL. We continue to cook here over at Betting Pros to help us look through the favorite lines. The favorite sides for this week in the NFL, of course, is Andrew Erickson, the undertaker himself, and of course our good pal Scott Bogman, our man about town when it comes to bowl season. By the way, Bogs, how are you managing all the bowls this year in the college football space? How many have you bet on so far?
Speaker 2: You know, just a couple. I like to do them as they come up. I mean, he can't. I find it hard to bet this far out because of the transfer portal and the opt outs and all that stuff.
Speaker 3: So I like to get a little closer to kickoff. So just a couple for this weekend, A couple for this week A couple of tickets. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now the real question is Andrew Erickson. I know that you will be following some of the college football content here on the channel. I know throughout the year you've placed some of those bets. Anything already popping for you in bowl season. I know we're talking in college on the NFL show, but still it's fun.
Speaker 3: It's football.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 5: The only things I have tickets for are Michigan to win the National Championship. I also have a ticket on Texas because I had a ticket on Oklahoma State do win the Big twelve, so I hedged against that in Texas. So I got Texas and Michigan. So we'll see where that plays out.
Speaker 1: Beautiful when hedging pays off, you gotta love it, everybody, all right now, if you want a chance to win a one year free premium upgrade to Betting Pros, the best betting tools on the planet, drop your comments below, subscribe to the YouTube channel. That's it, That's all you gotta do. We gave away one last week to our good pal Curtis so Curtis can graduate the big winner, Curtis Brooks. But we want to give one to you. So drop your comments below. Tell us what you're in on this week, your favorite picks of the week. You just might win yourself a free premium upgrade which is going to pay for itself. Well, it's free, so it already pays for itself. But it's gonna be a nice thing, trust me, nice things for everybody. That's what the holidays are all about. Gentlemen. Let's kick things off here, Scott, Bobby, and why don't you take us through your first pick of the week for Week fifteen.
Speaker 2: Let's lay the points for Atlanta minus three at Carolina. And these are two of the worst teams against the spread in the league, but they did play in Week one. That was one of only four games that the Falcons have covered this season, and look, just in this game. They have way more to play for after dropping that game against Tampa at home last week. And while they may have lost, they showed an ability to move the ball vertically, as Ritter had three hundred and forty seven yards, a season high and only his second game with forty or more attempts. I wouldn't usually care because the Bucks defense is a mess. Right, So it's like, Okay, well, Atlanta threw, but it was against Tampa Bay. But it's not like Carolina is in any better. They've been bad all year. The Panthers' stats against the runner, okay, but they grade out twenty eighth against the run on PFF twenty ninth in tackling could be a big day for Beijon and Algier, and the fact that they moved the ball vertically last week makes me think this team on offense is going to put up some points against his bad Carolina d And I just don't Carolina can score. So give me the incentive for the Carolina other wanted to win this game, but not only that, No.
Speaker 1: Shit, they want to win. But there's no incentive for me to bet Carolina on an upset because I'm only getting plus one fifteen. That's the best number right now betting Groys I can get, you know, give me two to one, three to one even now. I'm like, all right, well, maybe I'll make some money on this. But this was actually number ten on my list this week for the same last week.
Speaker 3: They're not going to give you the odds this week.
Speaker 1: You know what it is? Box, I feel like I look at it and I say to myself, look, do I want to copy and paste Ritter's performance? No from last week, especially on the road. But at the same time, do I think they can win this game by three against Caroline Panthers. I think the answer is yes. It's kind of unspectacular, unsexy but it makes a lot of sense. You just kind of take the money and run with this one. Speaking of taking the runny and running, Andrew Rickson, what are you taking this week? In Week fifteen?
Speaker 4: Give me the Giants? Giants too.
Speaker 1: This week?
Speaker 5: Boys again, if you don't want to go on the money line, that's fine, but Giants plus six. Like I hate the Saints so much, Like this team is so overrated, and this is my special stat right, the Saints have covered three games this year. Tommy DeVito has covered three games in his last three starts. Like, the Saints are just one of these teams. They've benefited from the easy schedule they've had all year long, and yet they've taken zero advantage of it. With Derek Carr, let's see what they've done. They're on a seven game streak of fin to cover the spread after they've won a game, so they're a good team to bet on against after they win. They failed to cover the spread in seven of the last home games, seven to the last eight home games, so they don't there's no home field advantage for them playing in New Orleans. They fail to cover the spread in eleven of the last thirteen games as a favorite, Like, this team is so bad all over round in terms of the expectation that they come out with. So I've been waiting for them to just take on a team that not named the Panthers where I can feel somewhat confident about like backing them against the Saints. And the Saints barely covered last week against the Carolina Panthers, one of the two teams they've actually give been a to cover against this season. So for me looking at more of a matchup kind of based analysis, the Saints have been really bad against the run of the last couple of weeks, allowing the most rushing cards to running backs over the last four weeks. Who is the Giants best player on offense, Sae Kwon Barkley. They are able to run the football against the New Orleans Saints defense. And what's the other thing. The Saints are really bad against mobile quarterbacks. What do we see Tommy DeVito do last week? Ran the ball with his legs. So not only are all the trends pointing to fading the Saints, but the matchup on paper from a football standpoint is that the Giants offense can actually move the ball against this defense, and when it comes to the Giants defense against the Saints offense. I have zero fear whatsoever of Derek Carr, and we've seen this Giants defense give better offenses fits at times this season. Blitz heavy. I think Derek Carr is gonna crumble. Look, I think Giants plus six is the best bet. But Giants on the money line, I also don't. I've already bet it, so just be transparent.
Speaker 1: No, that's as if I and another one from my top ten bets. Somebody's been watching videos. I feel like I feel like the guys are watching the videos.
Speaker 4: A little bit here, but just copy.
Speaker 6: Here.
Speaker 1: Listen, bro.
Speaker 3: Joe picked his cousin to win a game.
Speaker 1: Pick your family, and then what are you gonna do? What are you gonna look? Come on, by the way, my Tommy DeVito TikTok about his agent viral. It's all up there, thousands and thousands of views. It's very funny. Go check it out. Fantasy pro Joe on the TikTok. But seriously, like I'm with you, erics one hundred, Like, do I think that the Saints, you know, are gonna win this game? Outright?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I really don't. I mean the Giants on the money line plus two twenty five is very tempting, but I think that's six is just like a lock and give it.
Speaker 5: Saints were out gained by one hundred yards against the Panthers last week.
Speaker 4: Therek Carr. I know they're not good less than one hundred yards before the fourth quarter.
Speaker 2: I believe Jamis has not come in like, I know he's gonna turn the ball over, but let him law down field for God's sake.
Speaker 3: Come on, and.
Speaker 1: Bogin's gonna laugh. But you know, Bogs. A couple years ago, you remember, I was like, I like this Veto kid over in Syracuse. I think he's a pretty good quarterback, and he's like, shut up, you would he You just like him because his name ends in a vowel.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Here he is playing for the Giants doing things. Is there a quarterback controversy in New York? Boggs, No, Daniel Jones is still your dude.
Speaker 4: I don't think they have a quarterbacks though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I think I think Erickson is more right than that. But they pay They paid Danny dimes.
Speaker 2: They're not gonna not They're not gonna let Tommy DeVito uh take this job.
Speaker 1: Ye, quarterbacks maybe somebody's knocking.
Speaker 5: To the door for Johnson to change his last name to DeVito and then he'll get the gianty DeVito.
Speaker 1: Right there you go. It's all he needs, all right, Boggs, Let's go back to you for another pick for week fifteen. What do you have?
Speaker 2: Well, look, I can eat crow when it's uh, when it's right in front of me, and I have to. And we had the Dolphins uh minus the points last week.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 2: And look in the fourth quarter they got to a fourteen point or a thirteen point lead in this game. Fourteen point lead because Tennessee went for two after they scored that first one. But Will Levis turned it on and finally showed what he can do. And this was the Will Levis that we saw in twenty twenty one with Kentucky and was pushing him to be a very high draft pick in the draft. Then in twenty twenty two he kind of hid behind his line, he opted out of some games. He just didn't look the same and he hasn't looked the same since until whatever clicked correctly in that game against the Dolphins. And they are playing with momentum now and Houston, we may not have CJ.
Speaker 3: Stroud.
Speaker 2: He's still in proto, so there's a good chance that he comes out. But even if he does, the Texans are still questionable about Nico Collins, who doesn't seem like he's gonna play. Blake Cashman, Will Anderson and Laramie Tonsell and Tavierre Thomas all starters on this team. The Titans did also have a lot of guys misspractice yesterday as well, but they played on Monday, so it's more likely that you know those guys are going to be able.
Speaker 3: To come back.
Speaker 2: The Texans had been winning close games. They had a gold line stand against Denver to win. They stopped Houston. They stopped I'm sorry a couple of weeks ago. I think it was something I wrote Houston on here. Obviously they are Houston, but they saw somebody on a fourth down late. They kicked to walk off field goals. Sometimes I just I'm my own worst enemy. They kicked a field goal against since he to walk off and win. The Titans can't sustain drives. If they can sustain drives and pass the ball, Derrick Henry becomes unstoppable. You unlock a new Derrick Henry level. If you can pass the ball and they're getting the ball to Hopkins, who looks great. Look, man, I don't like the Titans. They haven't played well this year. I think the roster is kind of thin. But Rabel is one of the best coaches in the NFL. These teams are going in an opposite direction of each other right now. Houston is, you know, kind of fading down here in the stretch that they are young team. They're very good, but I don't think they're putting it together right now. So gimme Will Levis and give me the Titans on a heater, and I think they're gonna win this one, possibly going away, especially if CJ doesn't play boys.
Speaker 1: We are three for three so far. This also made the best bets. I mean it's look, man, I think we're all in lockstet But we know where we are at this point. We know it's.
Speaker 3: Just Sackson and I watching your videos.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I think we know which teams are you know, are really here. They're struggling towards the end. I think the Houston Texans, I don't want to say they ran out of gas a little bit, but it feels like they got a little bit exposed when they started to face some of the better teams out there a little bit as well.
Speaker 3: It's not the Cardinals, that's who it was.
Speaker 1: By the way, Yeah, there you go. I knew you'd find it eventually. I believe in you. Box. Also, don't forget as you're trying to track all these games, make sure you're downloading the Betting Pros app, especially if you have iOS. You get three free days of premium. But we also have that game notifications feature, so you can look at all the line alerts and the movements going for some of these games. So keep a close eye on that because this is one in particular where you might get at you know, Strout comes back, this line could move a little bit. I am not as optimistic that he is going to return for this one. We'll see. The quarterbacks have been getting cleared. I feel like a little bit easier than some of the position players. I don't want to be tinfoil hot lately, but it's still twenty five percent chance, you know, in the same week that a guy comes back. We had that statistic earlier on another podcast from Fantasy Pros last week. All right, Eric, so let's bounce back to you here for week fifteen. Give me another pick.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I'm just going to continue to ride the Tennessee Titans because guys, they're playing at home. Like if you guys didn't know this, Like the Titans play better at home than they do on the road.
Speaker 4: Four and one overall straight up in New York City.
Speaker 5: They've covered the spread and for the last five home games at Nissan Stadium, and the only time I failed to cover was their overtime loss against the Colts, which they were winning by three points in overtime. So essentially they've been in every single game to cover the spread while playing in Tennessee. Their top ten scoring offense at home. So again, I think that the Titans are in a position where they've been profitable to back at home. And you look at the Texans, they've just been a team that's been overvalued by the market all year long. Yeah, Like once the Stroud like had a big game, it was like everyone was obsessed with c J. Stroud is backing CJ. Stroud because as good as the season they've had that they've had, there's six and five against the spread, Like they haven't really been like this team. It's like, oh yeah, they always cover you know they're really good as underdogs or his favorites like that not has not been the case. So I really think the move now is to wait, hope that Stroud does clear and then take the better number on the Titans, because if that's ultimately how the lines are going to move, just based on what we've seen from the market, the market loves Stroud, So if Stroud is gonna play in this game, you're gonna see money come in on the Texans, even though I would be going in the other direction.
Speaker 2: Gonna be in those Powder Blues too. That's it's weird to me that they wear the oilers unis to play the Texans when they're in.
Speaker 4: It's like rubbing salt in the wound.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of obnoxious. I do love those old Powder b lose though they love the Gold Blues. I mean the days of Heywood, Jefferies and Warren Moon. Those are fun times back in childhood. Do you know that is Eric's in?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, let's continue on here. J Let's go back to Scott Bobin for another pick. And I know this one probably rubbs you the wrong way, but you can't and I right now the Baltimore Ravens are kind of arguably the class of the AFC. I'm gonna say arguably in air quotes. But certainly it seems like no one else wants to step up.
Speaker 3: You know what I like more than I hate the Ravens Money. I like money.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say hi, but yeah, well look at me also, yeah, so absolutely I do.
Speaker 3: I do like you.
Speaker 1: You're a pie guy with the end. You know, hate guy doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Look at me, Joe. I'm both come on, you know, I'm both.
Speaker 1: You, but I if I have if they're both there, I'm going to cake, especially the chocolate.
Speaker 2: But these are you know, when I think I'm with you. So unless it's key Lime Pie, then key Li Pie wins. But look, I'm not gonna hate you over the head. With stats, Baltimore minus three against Jacksonville. Jacksonville is miss through a bowl right now. They cannot stop any sort of a passing game, even one that is a little weaker than it usually is without Mark Andrews. We saw Lamar toss the ball all over the field last week. Jacksonville is bad. They're going in the wrong direction. They can't put up any rushing yards right now, so you're gonna go to a gimpie Trevor Lawrence and the Ravens are gonna run his ass down. I don't think this is gonna be a very fun game at all for Jacksonville. I think Baltimore is going to wipe them out. I think Jacksonville is going in the wrong direction right now. I do think this team is good, but I think that their coverage is so bad that it doesn't matter that Josh Allen has thirteen and a half sacks. It doesn't matter that they're getting constant pressure on the quarterback, especially against a guy like Lamar who can scramble out of those sacks and run around. I think this is a huge mismatch defensively for the Jaguars, and not many teams are scoring against Baltimore right now. So I don't know why this line is only three. It must be because it's in Jacksonville. I think Baltimore runs.
Speaker 1: Away because it's in Jacksonville, but also because at home last week the Rams took them to overtime, and I don't think a lot of people saw that coming. So people get and understandably, so people get a little cautious when it comes to the Ravens, whether they believe wholeheartedly. I would actually be looking at the Jags on this side of the game, but they're not at full strength. Lawrence is not a full strength and don't have Kirk them. It's in some other pieces.
Speaker 2: The running game has been one dimensional and that's a good secondary for Baltimore.
Speaker 3: So he's had.
Speaker 1: Health issues too. It's just it's a bad spot. You I said, normally this would be that perfect. You know, Ravens are favored by three. Let's go take the Jags here when they go play in Jacksonville, because you know we've seen that happen to the Ravens before many times. But in this one, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: I think on that run, the Ravens aren't a dominant team. I'll say that, but I do think they're the best team.
Speaker 1: Is there a dominant team in the AFC?
Speaker 3: I don't think there is.
Speaker 4: Rams are a dominant team.
Speaker 1: The Ravens aren't because they look the Rams took them to overtime last week. That's why, like, the Rams come into town and I respect Matthew Staffords in all but American.
Speaker 5: And then you watch the Ravens beat themselves against the Steelers.
Speaker 1: Let's okay there, okay, guy dominant. They beat themselves, but the good teams don't do that.
Speaker 5: So the good teams show up against the other good teams, which the Ravens always do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Jacks aren't a good team. So we'll see. Are you here? We are we in disagreement.
Speaker 4: I mean the Jaguars have a good record, so that they're a good team. In my eyes, they are.
Speaker 2: They are a good team, but the way that secondary has been playing is miserable right now.
Speaker 3: I don't think they can stop anybody.
Speaker 4: Lamar Jackson overs Yeah, Erickson.
Speaker 1: I think it's only one dominant team in football right now. I think it's the forty nine ers, to be honest with you, like I think, and that's why I put money in and I talked about it again on the video this week. I'm like, look, now is the time to go win on the forty nine ers. It's it's it's as good as it's gonna get, probably if they keep winning games and they have that one seed and they have the two home games to get to the super Bowl. Like, I don't see anybody the NFC beating them in that scenario, which is the scenario that it's trending towards that, and then on the flip side, I really see a true contender. Maybe the next couple weeks somebody will emerge and get hot in the AFC and that becomes a very dangerous thing. But whoever that team is, not only do they have to be hot, then they have to carry it all the way through the playoffs and then against the forty nine Ers, which I think is a lot to ask. I think it's very different.
Speaker 4: Give me the Ravens.
Speaker 5: Ravens will lose against the forty Nineers of the regular season, they'll beat them in the super Bowl.
Speaker 1: The stranger things have happened, all right, Let's get to some strange things, because you have some feelings about this Pittsburgh Steelers game, and Bobby and you might have to have ear must for this one.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm taking the taking the Colts minus one and a half against the Steelers. They're playing at home. Colts have won for the last five games. And I think that I noticed the most about the Colts is there hundred percent against the spread as a favorite. So I was wrongly on them last week as I opened as a favorite against the Bengals, and I continue to powd my chest for the Colts, and then they became underdogs and I should have jumped off the bandwagon, but I did not, and that was bad. So not making them the same mistake twice because they're still favorites here against the Steelers even though TJ. Watt has cleared the concussion protocol. The line actually moved after that was announced from mis two and a half to minus one and a half, which makes sense because what is one of the guys that actually does impact a defense in a game's outcome because of how impactful he is as a defensive player. But I still just like the Colts Moore at home, I had four and oh straight up and against the spread as a favorite, like Shane Steichen is going to run circles around Mike Tomlin. Like from the two coaching perspectives, again we talked about it from the Jack or the Titans and Texans teams going in opposite directions. This Colts team, I think is surging with their coaching staff, with Shane Stikeen or Mike Tomlin.
Speaker 4: I think that.
Speaker 5: After losing back to back games against teams with two wins like there are question marks there's blame being thrown around.
Speaker 4: The receivers are complaining.
Speaker 5: I just don't like the juju around the Steelers right now, and I want to back to the Colts at home. So give me Indianapolish bogs.
Speaker 1: You agree with that statement that he just laid out there that Shane Steikeen is the superior football coach to Mike Tomlin.
Speaker 2: I mean, right now, he probably is. I don't think it matters, though. I mean, if you're going, if you're going with momentum, the Colts have it and the Steelers don't, so I completely understand this pick.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Look, watching the Steelers for forty years, I will tell you that this is a Steelers devil magic game where for no reason, they get two turnovers, just like they did against the Browns earlier this year. They had two defensive touchdowns ended up winning that game. I said this about the Rams game as well, and they ended up winning that. I kind of think this one is one where the Steelers, out of nowhere, for no reason, win it.
Speaker 3: It's just dumb.
Speaker 2: It's what happens with this team, and that's why they're always over five hundred and at the end of the year. People go This team is bad, but they won some of these surprising games. This could be one of them. You know it should be. At all they look miserable, like Ericson just said.
Speaker 1: They just lost two miserables.
Speaker 3: They've been blueprinted.
Speaker 2: The blueprint is throw the ball over the middle against them Trey McBride, Hunter Henry and then you have Josh Downs plus all the good tight ends with the Colts. It seems fairly easy. But I'm telling you Steelers devil Magic. We'll see if it works.
Speaker 1: Steelers' best number on betting pros is plus one ten over at Caesars. That's the best one I'm seeing on the money line. If you're into the Devil Magic Bogs, you're into the Devil Magic. Let's talk about San fran Arizona. It's a big number. How do you feel about it?
Speaker 2: I mean, is there any way that the Niners don't put up thirty five against the Cardinals defense. I don't see how they couldn't, you know. So what we're asking, shocked, what we're asking in this game is that the Cardinals score twice or the Niners score a six touchdown, which wouldn't be that surprising. But so let's say the Niners put up thirty five, two touchdowns, and since Kyler came back, they have scored at least fourteen points in all four games they played, and they're averaging just to shade under twenty. The Niners are banged up on defense. They had a lot of DMPs on Wednesday. Armstead, Green Law, Hardgrave, Shavarious Ward, Andrey Thomas, five starters all did not practice, so they're probably going to be coming in there at less than one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: The Cardinals are dead last and.
Speaker 2: Overall defensive grade on PFF and run grade. They are twenty ninth in pass rush, bottom ten in coverage. I think the Niners put up at least thirty five. They scored thirty or more points in eight of eleven games this year, or eight of thirteen games this year, so this is a team that is since that bye week. They are on a heater Brock party cannot miss. I think they're going to roll a bunch of points here. We're just asking the Cardinals to put up a couple. There's a lot of injuries for the Niners, so I think this one is an easy cover. So give me the over forty seven and a half in San Francisco and Arizona.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see that number you can get on fandle right near minus one ten right now, And I'm with you on that one as well. Now, Erickson, you're in on this game too, but from a different perspective, what is it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I do like the over as well.
Speaker 5: The Pardners are six and oho towards the over at home this season, So all these games are shooting out, and it's the potential shootout environment that makes me think, like.
Speaker 4: Twelve and a half points.
Speaker 5: We just saw that the forty nine ers not cover a thirteen point spread against the Drew lock led Seahawks at home, Like what are we doing here?
Speaker 4: Like this opened up.
Speaker 5: At fourteen and I'm like, guys, it's not Josh Dobbs, that's the quarterback.
Speaker 4: It's Kyler Murray. Like fourteen point.
Speaker 5: Dog at home, Like that's ridiculous, Like for a team that literally just did not cover double digit spread against Drew Locke in the Seattle Seahawks. Like this is a divisional game. The Cardinals are coming off of bye week, and I just talked about how the Cardinals' offense scores points at home. So yes, I think that this is going to be points scored if forty nineers are going to win this game, but just to lock in that they're gonna win by two touchdowns, like, no, that's not gonna happen. The Cardinals are four and two against the spread at home this season, like they've played significantly better in front of their home crowd coming off a bye week. It's Kyler Murray, Like this isn't some like bad quarterback or some backup, like he's an all pro quarterback. Like so I didn't understand this line one came out. I'll always take double digits at home for underdogs, especially in the division, especially when it's Kyler Murray, especially the team coming off of bye week. So this is just a process play for me. And I found that at least in the last couple of weeks that backing underdogs in shootouts has really been more profitable than not because when teams are when no offense can be stopped, like the game is not gonna be a blowout in one way or the other, Like it's gonna be high scoring in more or less a close game.
Speaker 4: So I like the Cardinals plus twelve and a half.
Speaker 1: I'm not comfortable with the twelve and a half either way necessarily, So I'm just sticking with the over on this one. But you make a really good case of anything I'm leading towards you too, which is them covering this, especially on the road there for San Francisco forty nine ers that the twelve is a little, it's it's a lot. It's a lot for them to have.
Speaker 5: To Yeah, it doesn't get It's like more of like a principal play of anything. It's like if you're gonna give me twelve and a half points at home, and.
Speaker 1: Look, we're gonna be a football team. So I get it. I mean, I'm not saying the line is wrong. I'm saying it's not tempting enough to me. And it's so close to I gif it was a fourteen, I'd be right, fourteen and a half transparency.
Speaker 4: I jumped on it when it was at fourteen.
Speaker 1: Right, and when it was fourteen and a half or fourteen like that to me, yes, all the way on Arizona. Now that's twelve and a half. It's right on that borderline. But I think Toboggan's point that over is really interesting. Let's do one more from both of the boys here before we close out. Today's action, Bogs, You've got a fun one for us, and I like this. So this a little three way action you got going on.
Speaker 2: That's right, It's okay if it's in a three way and this is a three way team alt line parlay. This is you're moving this Denver line to six and a half plus six and a half at Detroit, the Giants, plus seven and a half against the Saints San Atlanta, minus one at Carolina. All of those games will give you a plus three thirty three juice. You're gonna triple up your money. You're expanding those lines a little bit. You're getting plus money on two of those away teams. So I like this line a lot. And I believe my last three team, oh my last three away team alt line prop on this show hit as well. So well, let's ride that momentum, let's go with that one.
Speaker 1: Let's ride baby, as long as the Giants are involved in this, Like, I'm all about it, all about the Giants this week. I'm eating the cutlets. All right. Let's go to you ericson close us out. You got one more to go? What is it?
Speaker 5: Well, we've got a game at Ford Field, folks means oh, Iday.
Speaker 4: We're going over over at Ford Field. Look for the last line for the Lions.
Speaker 5: Last five games have gone over teams have averaged between Denver and the Lions of average forty eight points scored. Lions last fifteen home games average total has been fifty five points. Eighty seven percent of the games of those fifteen home games have scored at least fifty one points. And I know that the Lions defense kind of looked like they were gonna be a thing in the beginning of season. Well that's gone like that, that's totally gone. Like they reverted back to.
Speaker 2: Who's secondary is worse ericson Jacksonville or Detroit right now.
Speaker 4: It's it's both pretty bad.
Speaker 5: I think Jackson's had more injuries, but yeah, no, they're both pretty horrible.
Speaker 1: So it's funny all of a sudden that Week one matchup with perspective. Now, I mean, you know, you remember the opening night there with the Kansay Chiefs lost, and everyone was like, oh my goodness, so look at how good the lines are. Maybe the Chiefs aren't that good the Chiefs.
Speaker 5: The Chiefs also didn't have to Travis Kelsey in that game either in the line one. But yeah, I just like the over in this spot, especially looking at Denver. Denver has played. Now this will be the third straight game in a dome, so I think that we're going to see them have more success. They're coming off their best the ardage total since Week seven. You're starting to see Russ cook a little bit more. And I think that this is a particular matchup where the Denver Broncos are kind of forced to pass the Baltimore because De Troy can score points at home. So I like the over in this game, and I think that you could see even a big spot from like Jerry Judy, who kind of let us down last week and Sun can't be stopped.
Speaker 4: He got the touchdown.
Speaker 1: Jerry Judy is a walking, living letdown. Let's just be honest. What he Island the many Court Sutton, That's who the man is. That's all about the Cortland Sutton, you know. And besides the over, the forty seven and a half for Detroit Denver, Erickson's also in the Arizona plus twelve and a half against San fran Indie minus one and a half, Tennessee minus two and a half against Houston, and the Giants plus six over at New Orleans. Then you've got on Bogman's side Atlanta minus three against Carolina in Carolina Tennessee two and a half. Just like Erickson, they're both in on that one Baltimore and the three against Jacksonville San fran Arizona over forty seven and a half, and it Bogs has that very tasty away team altline parlay. Whenever we do the allt lines, I think we have to put our flannel shirts. I'll remember it's the mid nineties here. Whenever we do the alternative stuff tenver plus six and a half, New York Giants plus seven and a half and Atlanta minus one at CAROLINEA. You put them all together, you get three to one basically, So go take care of that. Also, download the Betting Pros app, make sure you drop your comments below and subscribe to our YouTube channel because you just might win yourself a one free premium upgrade to the best betting tools on the planet to start betting smarter and not harder over here at Betting Pros. But more to the point, we like to hear from all of you, so drop those comments. Tell us what your favorite play of the week is. I want to know. We all bet together. That's what we do here at Betting Pros. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Scott Bogman and Andrew Erickson. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 6: Thanks for listening to the Betting Pros podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify. Follow us on x and TikTok at Betting Pros and Instagram at Betting Pros NFL. Also subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Betting Pros.