Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Katty Armstrong and Jettie.
Speaker 2: And he.
Speaker 3: Armsdrong Getty, who live from studio scene, say streamile crying.
Speaker 4: We're in a dimly lit room deep with from the bowels of the Armstrong and Getty Communications compound, and today we're on the tunelite of our general manager.
Speaker 2: The Future List's former heavyweight champion, Mike Tyson is fighting Rand Paul. From what I understand should be an epic battle, Paul is zero to one. You may recall him only the other professional fight against his neighbor who resented his long clippics. No, it's worse than that. He's fighting Ron PAULM Wow, that's that's not human. That's barbaric, is right, Tysons twice his age. The fight is tonight on Netflix. I was really hoping me and both the boys could watch it. By my other boys got to play drums at the high school football game. So he's gonna miss an old man either getting beaten up by a younger man or beating up a younger man. Because I don't know, whatever it is, it'll be untoward. You know what the smart money is on. It's always on this sort of thing.
Speaker 4: Boring.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here's my one of my predictions. I think it goes one of two ways. I was just listened to an interview with Jim Lampley. If you're a boxer, you know his name. He is like the guy who called like every big fight of my life. Practically a legend. But Jim Lampley said he was concerned. He's friends with Mike Tyson. He said, you know, sixty sixty no matter who you are.
Speaker 5: But I seem to remember it was that the last time Tyson actually fought her close to the last time, he fought for a while and then he just said naye, and then he just kind of quit. And then he in the interview after he see I just don't have it anymore. I just don't have the kill instinct. I just don't have the you know, I just I don't hate the guy.
Speaker 2: And and I can either be at home pet my tigers.
Speaker 5: Or play with my pigeons. I could see him either two things will happen.
Speaker 2: He'll either like beat the hell out of Jake Paul, which I would love because Jake Paul's a smarmy, uh self important, annoying presence on earth.
Speaker 4: So I wouldn't mind seeing that.
Speaker 5: Or or Tyson will kind of get beat around a little bit, get tired and then just say no, no, no, I'm done, and that'll be very disappointing and boring.
Speaker 4: So thank You're very close to right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Anyway, it used to be you could hire a young man to beat down an old man. You'd be assured of entertainment. Now you just don't know the modern times we live in. Maybe if you hate the healthier food, that RARF K Junior is going to point us all toward here's a transition.
Speaker 4: He'd be condition Oh boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I spend a lot of time in Magaworld yesterday, you know, for a variety of reasons, friends and acquaintances looking at their various social postings and realizing I'm way out of bounds with my commentary speaking for myself about Matt Gates and RFK Junior. For that crowd, I mean they are thrilled. Maybe a lot of you are thrilled that Matt Gates has been named, uh the nominee for Attorney General, and absolutely thrilled at RFK Junior. I mean specifically, like that's gonna. That's the MAHA movement make America Healthy again, that so many people have on their you know, whatever you put on your Instagram thing or your Twitter thing or whatever up with your.
Speaker 2: Name Maga and mahab. That's that's as popular as Maga to make America healthy again.
Speaker 4: And a lot of you are really really thrilled. I do think two things on that.
Speaker 2: I keep hearing the mainstream media saying RFK Junior is anti vax and he went out of to great lengths yesterday to every time he got a microphone stuck in his face saying I am not anti vax. I'm anti forcing people to get vaccinations, but I'm not anti vaccine. And so I don't know if he's walking it back or just has been misquoted all this time, So that'll get shaken out. Yeah, RFK Junior is a really interesting case that could be discussed at length. Yes, his various ideas and pronouncement pronouncements if A evolved somewhat and B they've been exaggerated and twisted by people who oppose him in general, and he is up against a great number of incredibly powerful moneyed interests. No, that doesn't make everything he says true. There's no doubt about that.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people who make a lot of money off of things continuing the way they're continuing. That don't want anybody rock in the boat, so that is one thousand percent true. And then on the there's still stuff that we've mocked, the bear in the park and everything.
Speaker 2: That's all very, very wacky. But I don't actually care about no. No. I just think it's funny in terms of who runs health in human services. So I can't wait to hear him actually answer questions and then we learn real things about his positions. So I'm kind of I don't know what I think about his nomination. I'm still anti Matt Gates, but man, a lot of you are excited. I just think it, like Joe kept saying yesterday, the message is right. Justice department needs some cleaning up and straightening out, just maybe a different guy.
Speaker 5: I've got the most scathing piece written about Matt Gates yesterday. Holy crap, is it entertaining for me?
Speaker 2: I think I've seen it from a prominent MAGA supporter. I mean, couldn't be a bigger Trump honk, but not a fan of Matt Gates. Kevin McCarthy did an interview yesterday. Obviously he's not a big fan of Matt Gates, but sweet and get into all that stuff a little bit later.
Speaker 4: Let me speak for myself.
Speaker 2: I have, through careful study and long reflection, concocted a position on the would be appointees and the confirmation process and the whole question of recess appointments and the rest of it, which is fair, I think, even handed, and constitutionally sound. I believe it will offend everyone, so stay tuned for that as I single handedly alienate everyone who does or could conceivably listen to this show. Well, it's all over the map in terms of like smart people who know about this stuff and their predictions of who can get confirmed to who can't. From five oh, they all will to There are already thirty Republican senators who say no to Matt Gates. That's some reporting. But other people say no, they think he'll get through because of Trump's big win.
Speaker 4: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't be willing to wager on that proposition heavily. What's that new not predicted dot Org? What's the one that just got busted? Multi market and you would wager that Gates doesn't get through, Yes, heavily.
Speaker 5: And then how do you wager on the fight? To me, my bet is on boring. As I said, either way or lose.
Speaker 2: I've gotten suckered into so many big fights, pay per view whatever through the years.
Speaker 4: Fight. Yeah, yeah, well, this is a real fight kind of I.
Speaker 2: Guess if you get punched in what you mean, if you get punched in the nose, it's a real.
Speaker 4: Fight, isn't it, no matter what? Yeah? Yeah, but I know what you mean.
Speaker 5: It's not like, you know, two men in their prime contesting for a belt or what have you. I feel like, no matter what, if you get punched in the nose and you try to punch someone else in the nose, it's a real fight.
Speaker 4: What was I gonna say?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: Who do you want to win? You have an opinion on that, Tyson?
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, definitely for the reasons you've enunciated.
Speaker 4: Mister Paul Jake is that his name? Yeah? Hey man, his brother strikes me as a.
Speaker 2: Smug, kind of uber masculine parody of manhood. On the other hand, well, and I just don't fancy watching an old man beaten up.
Speaker 4: Some of it is generational.
Speaker 2: I think I just don't like young influencer thing people who are famous for being famous.
Speaker 4: I'm not a fan of that. But that's the future, or it's the now.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, I think if Jake Paul sat down with you, he could explain precisely what he's doing and why he's doing it, and it would make sense.
Speaker 4: Annoy me.
Speaker 2: Maybe it would annoy me that it exists, but it does. We should start the show officially. Can't wait to get some of the news of the day.
Speaker 5: I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty and it's already Friday, Yeah, November fifteenth, So maybe your paycheck showed up in your account the year twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: We are Armstrong and Getty and we approve of this program.
Speaker 2: Let's begin then officially, according to FCC rules and regulations, the show starts at mark and.
Speaker 4: I'll just say this, can I mean it? Well?
Speaker 6: George Washington defended his country. He had no idea that he was going to change the world, because without him, you could imagine what the world would look like us. We got the second George Washington.
Speaker 4: Who's that? Who is that? How was Rocky Jack?
Speaker 2: Speaking of cuculists Sylvester Stallone introducing Trump as the second George Washington.
Speaker 5: George Washington and the other founding fathers did know exactly what they were doing, never changing the world, but it would if it would work. But you know that note was standing.
Speaker 4: Switch now rock switch now SunShot the Rogue.
Speaker 2: It was my favorite line from Rocky one when when he gets angry at British Meredith, his coach and starts yelling at him down the street. I don't know exactly what he said, but very emphatically, you get caught the essen side exactly. One more thing on RFK Junior before we take our break. The other thing they keep saying, in addition to vaccine skeptic, which he says he's not anti vaccine or he's anti vaccine.
Speaker 5: Is all the spreading misinformation. Okay, well, some of the things he has said or says might be not accurate, but some of you every single news host i've heard say he was spreading misinformation.
Speaker 4: I guarant freaking to you you spread misinformation.
Speaker 5: The one does not justify the other, but it's still a good donut. Like he cornered the market, You lie in liars, no kidding, O.
Speaker 4: That kisses me off, well, said sir, bringing the.
Speaker 2: Right cross of truth to the fight with the liberal media. Exactly the uppercut to the elderly's chin because he's too slow at his age to move his head.
Speaker 4: How does mailbag look? It's good, but it must give way to clips of the week? Homost God, that's a lot all on the way. Our text line is four one five two nine five KFTC.
Speaker 5: Commin O'Brien is gonna host the Oscars. How about that'll be funny. I don't think i've ever heard make a political statement.
Speaker 4: Every Yeah, it's funny. Guy love it.
Speaker 2: I could not give less of a crap about the Oscars.
Speaker 4: But it's a step in the right direction. I guess it's our royalty.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, now I'm gonna vomit. Thanks day was going pretty well thus far. Have a freedom loving quote of the day you're really gonna enjoy in a moment or two plus some male bag. But first let's take a fond look back. It's the week that was in good Lord, what a week. It's cow clips of the week.
Speaker 4: It feels like a red alert moment. No, I don't feel it. I don't feel it at all. Whip the week, why are we here and don't tell you now?
Speaker 7: On the monkeys that escaped Wednesday from a research lab in South Carolina, at least twenty five have been recaptured.
Speaker 4: I like to solve the par book. Okay, well, let's hear it.
Speaker 2: Treat yourself a round of sausage.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, that's not it. It's being called the four B movement.
Speaker 2: We're not going to settle for low value men that don't respect us anymore.
Speaker 8: The fact of these crazoes are out here, They're like, we're not touching men.
Speaker 4: I hope that means the more for me. You need to fight. I start a treating what the take it?
Speaker 2: Hours after Mahomes was targeted and with the chiefs about to kick off Monday night, po lease say burglars stole twenty thousand dollars in cash from Kelsey's home and damaged the back door.
Speaker 9: In the heart of Amsterdam, antisemitic thugs, attack of tram and now.
Speaker 10: More and more customers of twenty three meters saying what if it goes bankrupt? Then potentially could people buy the data.
Speaker 2: One simple way to think about the lessons of this election is that liberals cannot achieve liberal goals. However, virtuous by illiberal means.
Speaker 4: So you feared the Trump houses.
Speaker 2: The people on FAMA were faring the Trump houses like they were faring people with vicious dogs in their backyard.
Speaker 4: Exactly a boy who has a Trump house.
Speaker 7: Donald Trump made a lot of inroads, yes, in this election, and I wonder why you think that is the economy.
Speaker 2: The most effective ad that the Trump campaign ran was, you know, Kamala Harris is for they them and Donald Trump is for us.
Speaker 4: But this stuff is like smoke on your clothes. That was a fireplace. You can't wash it off. Like That's where the left has a problem.
Speaker 2: They become the party of the faculty lounge.
Speaker 10: Behind ittlitarianism were individuals who had given into base motives like hedonism, envy, dogmatism, self righteousness, prejudice, snobbery, psychopathy. Reconciliation is the higher road than revenge.
Speaker 2: What are you gonna do for the next two years?
Speaker 4: Carcio therapy? Well, you hate to give into psychopathy? Whatever that? I oh, Lord, avoid that above all else.
Speaker 2: Here's your freedom, loveping Court of the Day, Tom and Sokal sent this long source unknown, but it's a It's a version of something Lincoln like he used to like to say about wrestling a pig, that you can't win, you get all covered with mud, and the pig enjoys himself. Roughly, Uh, this is arguing with idiots. It's like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is gonna crap on the board and strut around like it won.
Speaker 4: Anyway. That might be even better. That is better. That's awesome. Yeah, that's great, Tom, Thanks for sending that along.
Speaker 2: When you both said, why are you strutting around like that?
Speaker 4: Craps on the board again? Hi, stop that mail bag. You can drop his.
Speaker 2: Note mail bag at Armstrong and Getty dot com. Oh, I'm glad I remembered I'd meant to say this. I wish I truly wish I had more time to write back to folks who say a lot of nice things, a lot of intriguing things, share experiences, and that there's so much. But the majority of what you send to us is read comprehended and acknowledged, and thank you for reaching out.
Speaker 4: There we go moving along except for the rest you, Except you idiots. Shut up.
Speaker 2: Let's see earlier this week, Jack brought us a Marshal esque study about pushups.
Speaker 4: Joe, you're supposed to do them during the break.
Speaker 2: Did you do them? Did you report it on airon I missed it? No, Actually, it's funny. I forgot. I went to the next room so I wouldn't do them, you know, in front of everybody. And honest to God, my left rotator cuff is a little balky and I got down to the bottom and it said, dude, I will punish you. So I am working up to the full push up. But I am fully in in fact with my trainer, who Sean used to call Jean Jacques even though that's not his name. I was working on like variations of the same muscles and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: Anyway, thank you're asking.
Speaker 2: Mayo Clinic put out the number of pushups you should be able to do it each age, which is pretty interesting.
Speaker 4: Maybe we'll talk about that again later.
Speaker 2: Michael in Washington says I finally had time to listen to Joe Rogan experience with Trump. You guys have my brain program to whar. I hear a ding after they mentioned Hitler made me chuckle. Well, yeah, I think that's the purpose of the Hitler ding wherever a gratuitous mention of Hitler is inserted, that people should be aware of it, so people can't get away with it right anyway, Guys, the other day I heard Congressman Corey Mills defined DEI perfectly. He said, DEI means didn't earn it. Yeah, that's one of the popular versions of it. Division exclusion and insurrection is another one that's harder to remember. And then we've got a couple of notes from folks whose family members have disowned them after Trump, after they voted for Trump.
Speaker 5: It's so incredibly common, friends and family. I've heard too many in real life, you know, like the whole thing. Like I don't know anybody who's ever been pulled. I know like ten people that have had friends or family disown them over the Trump election.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. Everybody calm down, Armstrong and Geddy.
Speaker 7: The president electapping RFK Junior, the conspiracy theorists, and anti vaccine activists for a role that will give him major power over public health at America's food and drug supplies. Kennedy already calling for floride to be removed from drinking water, and his eyebrow raising headlines over the past year, revealing that doctors found a dead worm in his brain, and his admission that he once left a dead.
Speaker 4: Bear cub in New York Central Park.
Speaker 2: And you say it like that, it makes them sound crazy. Don't say it like over those violins and in that tone of voice. Remember that must be serious. That's so weak. And I know, giant rfk honk, but that's so weak, right, So it is to force settlement. He claimed he had a neurological thing and then he had to wacky prank with a bear.
Speaker 4: What does that have to do with anything? Zero? Shut up, lester.
Speaker 1: Um.
Speaker 5: Maybe I'll save my mom weighing in on who she thinks the White House Press Secretary is going to be, which was, oh your bumping your mom?
Speaker 4: I just my mom has never waited on anything, on are you?
Speaker 5: She sends an email about her theory on who's going to be the press secretary and it actually makes sense.
Speaker 4: So maybe I'll get to that later.
Speaker 2: The Wall Street Journal reporting that as many as thirty Republican senators are no votes on Matt Gates based on their talking to people. Sorry, as many as three years thirty thirteen. Well that's interesting, three zero, So chance in hell, I don't know. I don't know political reporting that they a bunch of people they talked to behind the scenes that think he could get through.
Speaker 4: So I don't know. I don't have any idea clickbait. You could be right, You definitely could be right.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to see I there's anything else before I want to get to this the uh oh, Elon?
Speaker 5: How about Elon Musk met with a rans Un ambassador to discuss diffusing Iranian US tensions the whole Elon's kind of our co president thing. I thought originally was just a mainstream media hate non Elon.
Speaker 2: Thing, but he is like involved in everything. He's on the phone call with Zelensky, He's meeting with Iranian ambassadors. I mean, wow, he's gonna run a big committee on trying to cut waste.
Speaker 4: According to the Zelensky transcript, his.
Speaker 2: Participation in the call was was incidental, but his presence there is pretty notable.
Speaker 5: How much does it how dental does it have to be the fact that he was there and played a role at all is amazing. AnyWho, So, I don't know if you know who Ben Dominich is. He is one of the co founders of the Federalists. The Federalists couldn't love Trump more, and they put out a statement, I think particularly yesterday I read it on the air about how great a choice Matt Gates was for being the wrecking ball that can tear down our awful deep state justice department.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll say it for the record.
Speaker 2: I think the Federalist is in the bag to Trump to the point of ridiculousness.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 5: But anyway, been Dominic who founded that thing years ago and now has his own thing, the transom.
Speaker 4: If you ever read that, he did not beat around the bush.
Speaker 5: And this is very long, but I picked out in my favorite highlights the title is Matt Gates is a vile sex pest, and any Senator who votes for him owns that. I realized that we are occasionally given to hyperbole about the untoward nature of politicians. But let me be clear, Matt Gates is a sex trafficking, drug addicted piece of s.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: That's an opening's that's the sort of writing you usually see in a polemic about your feelings about the nominee for an important cabinet position. On the other hand, one can read it quickly and discern his meaning.
Speaker 4: Go on, please he.
Speaker 2: Is a sex trafficking, drug addicted piece of s.
Speaker 4: He is abhorrent.
Speaker 5: His eyes are permanently rimmed with the red rings of chemical boosters. In person, he smells like overexposed axe body spray and stale astroglide.
Speaker 4: That would be a sexual lubricant er.
Speaker 5: The fact that he boasted on the floor to multiple colleagues in the House of Representatives of his methods of crushing viagra and high test red bull to maintain his erection through his orgiastic evenings is perhaps the least offensive of his many times against womanhood and the Christian faith.
Speaker 4: That's interesting.
Speaker 5: So he's looking at it from a he's just not a good person standpoint.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh yeah, which I talked about yesterday.
Speaker 5: You don't have to have like a illegally violates the law scandal, you could decide. I just don't want that kind of guy to be calling balls and strikes at the highest level in the Justice Parliament. Moral turpitude is the time honored term. In fact, what I just said is a pretty strong case.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 5: I mean, because I just said, like we just said, I don't care about RFK Junior leaving a dead bear in the park I mean, that's a weird prank, but no what it has zero to do with anything as far as I'm concerned. And I don't even think it's a comment on his judgment. It's just I don't know. I doesn't think it's funny as hell.
Speaker 2: It makes me like him more unequivocally so, but we can't get to analysis yet because I saw the bent dominant thing. You have to keep going, but the you do have to have a moral compass to be the guy who has to make the big decisions at the Justice Department, and I'm not sure Matt Gates has a moral compass anyway. Back to the boasting about this and that or jiastic evenings, maintaining erections, et cetera. The man has less principles than your average fentanyl added.
Speaker 4: Don't want to mess up the sentence.
Speaker 2: The man has less principles than your average fentanyl addicted hobo.
Speaker 5: And I feel like you got to stop after every sentence. I mean, that's not many principles. That's just certainly a dearth of principles. That would be fewer principles than your most of your friends. Correct, the man has less principles than your average fentanyl addicted hobo. He likes them under age, and he's not ashamed about it. Matt Gates isn't just your average extreme Florida maga man. He's a hypocritical ass with the worst botox money can buy, pursuing the bounds.
Speaker 2: Hey, sometimes you think you thirty percent off and then you realize, oh, that they're using the cut rate bowtox. It happens, Ye, what you pay for, you think to yourself. Covey an outdoor. I'll remember next time. Right, This whole sentence is good too.
Speaker 5: He's a hypocritical ass with the worst botox money can buy, pursuing an ever thinner nose and higher cheekbones at every opportunity, like a real housewife gone mad for fillers. Funny, not entirely relevant again, like if you don't know Ben Dominich, He's a very serious dude.
Speaker 2: He is, and of the devoutly Christian moral of conservative.
Speaker 5: Every Republican in Washington has an opinion about Matt Gates, and ninety nine percent of those opinions are keep Matt Gates away from my wife, daughter, friend, or anyone I care about. He's a walking genital warts included as a bonus if I was merely attempting to count the number of women I know who have had bad experiences with Matt Gates, I would run out of fingers and toes. If you vote for him to be a turn in general of the United States, you don't just need your head examine, you need to be committed to a mental institution. The man is absolutely vile. There are pools of vomit with more to offer the earth than this STD riddled testament to the failure of fallen masculinity that got Michael's throughout time, That got Michael's headshake. Yeah, just when you think he's probably made his point.
Speaker 2: Read that one again sentence. The man is absolutely vile.
Speaker 5: There are pools of vomit with more to offer the earth than this STD riddled testament to the failure of fallen masculinity.
Speaker 4: Wow. Again. If you're the.
Speaker 5: Sort of person I was reading on Twitter last night who was all excited about all the Trump's choices, Ben Dominic has been supporting Trump at every turn with everything that I've seen.
Speaker 4: Correct, Yes, staunch supporter.
Speaker 5: I mean taking the best intentions you could possibly imagine about everything Tom Trump ever says or does.
Speaker 2: Right Likewise, Andrew McCarthy, the brilliant and eloquent writer for National Review, among others, who has been an absolute just stallwart Trump supporters throughout the law Fair could not be more excoriating about the idea of Gates as a g Is there more to that?
Speaker 5: There's one more thing there are? Okay, I don't know how a pool of vomit would really have anything to offer.
Speaker 4: I believe guess that might be his point.
Speaker 5: I guess that is his point, grotesquely made yet effectively. And then, finally, to the senators that are trying to weigh whether or not to confirm Matt Gates, if they have a degree of independence, any kind of free thought, mindful of the fact that a presidency is four years, be your careers forever, they will reject this choice so emphatically that it sends a very simple, straightforward message. You can be an absolute dirt bag, want to be pimp, pounding d pills and caffeine while you film your girlfriend twerking on the gram, or you can be a Republican.
Speaker 4: The choice is yours. I was quite sentenced too.
Speaker 2: Got this from Glenn in Seattle, and before I launched you into it, I would say that dissent is always welcome one hundred percent because it makes our ideas better and or changes our mind. Let's see, seems like you're being a little over the top wreath the Gates nomination. He wrote this before hearing Ben dummedge clearly, but it's sounding like much of the mainstream media this time. Gentlemen. Well, first of all, Glenn, if the mainstream media says it's hotter in the summertime than it is in the winter in the northern Hemisphere, I'm going to agree with the mainstream media. And if you think I'm I'll speak for myself so intellectually weak that you can somehow shame me into changing my mind because of that, well, you know, go to hell pound sand. That's a ridiculous argument and completely lacking in any heft.
Speaker 5: It's one of the great rhetorical fallacies that I learned about from some Harvard lecture I watched on YouTube a while back, that sort of thing.
Speaker 4: But then he gets into more intriguing arguments.
Speaker 2: Loads of time spent on accusations of moral wrongdoings, no time from you or anyone else on what he might bring to the ag position, whether pro or con. Please don't get sucked into GDS.
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 2: I don't know what that stands for without exploring what he might actually.
Speaker 4: Do in the a AG position.
Speaker 2: He may be an a hole, but he might be our a hole, you know, Glenn, that last argument is worth considering unless the guy was such a repugnant, a moral piece of garbage that please, no, No, there are plenty of guys who could whoop ass on behalf of Donald Jay and the American people who aren't repugnant pieces of garbage.
Speaker 4: He probably meant TEDDS.
Speaker 5: Which I seen thrown around a lot Trump derangement syndrome. I'm willing to be somewhat open minded that perhaps the things they've said about Matt Gates aren't true, although they're an awful lot of different sources, including people we know who attest to the fact that they're true. If they are true, then no freaking way I want him to be the Attorney general.
Speaker 2: A guy like by somebody else. I hate guys like that. They're the worst kind of guy that exists, and I don't I don't understand how you could be all the things you care about Trump wise, if you're into restoring Christianity and real manhood and all this different sort of stuff and before Matt Gates because he is the worst kind of that person.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like I've made my point. I'm going to offend more people when I discuss Trump's idea of let's just go with recess appointments.
Speaker 4: But that can wait.
Speaker 5: I'll bet Ben Dominich, as he said, I know more women than I can count on my fingers and toes that have bad stories about Mat Gates. I'll bet he's so worked up and willing to go so over the top because I was pretty over the top. That was over to the top, to the point that I think you hurt your case.
Speaker 2: Actually disagree, delightful that was.
Speaker 5: I think it was so over the top because he probably actually knows some women who have had horrific encounters with the scumbag.
Speaker 4: Yes, and uh and is really angry about the idea of the guy being the attorney general. Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 2: More on the News of the Day, after a moment to thank everyone who made a donation yesterday during the Warrior Foundation Freedom Station annual givethon to help fly our ill and injured Marine soldier sailors home for the holidays. If you did not get a chance to make a tax deductible donation to this incredible foundation.
Speaker 5: There is still time, yeah, absolutely, and it's super easy. You just go to Warrior Foundation dot com. It's about flying our heroes home for the holidays dot org.
Speaker 4: Just to clarify dot org. What did I say? Come? Did I really? That's horrific, just horrifically, what's the wrong website?
Speaker 2: Money?
Speaker 4: Dot com? Are we not do we not have feet of clay? Blah blah blah something Shakespeare Warrior Foundation is where you go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been talking about them for years and years, really moving, the great work they do, helping our warriors transitioning from active duty to civilian life often terribly injured, ill a, PTSD the rest of it, and they couldn't do it without y'all. Your donation is flying or ill and injured warriors home for the holidays at least, and that's a wonderful, wonderful thing. There's still time to make a donation. Visit Warrior Foundation dot org. Warrior Foundation dot org.
Speaker 4: Just on the topic we were on a few seconds ago.
Speaker 2: I did want to talk about that at length at some point this week, maybe jam it into the show today. Just the concentrating on having some beliefs slash principles and then making sure I stick to those regardless of who's promoting them. And you know, it's more work than it ought to be because of just our tendency to get into two personalities, which is the way we're designed as Homo sapiens, I've learned recently from reading the book Sapiens. But yeah, have some things you believe in, and then if somebody you really like is against that, then you disagree with them. And if somebody you really hate is for the principle you believe it, then all of a sudden you agree with him on this particular instance.
Speaker 4: Right, of course you do.
Speaker 5: I think that's more I think that's more rare than common, don't you.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, I'd have to think about that, but you're probably right. And I would say that that also relates to the Constitution of the United States, which we'll talk about next hour. But we are sorely in need Katie's headlines. On the way stay here. I blathered on way too long, Katie about some sort of ethics or morals or moral compass or something, and ate up some of your time.
Speaker 6: Block.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, no, kidding. Yeah, everybody's given me. It's the Leads story with Katie Green and Katie hit It Politico well.
Speaker 8: Quote terrifying Trump's cabinet picks trigger Unease.
Speaker 2: I saw Sean Spicer on Mark Halprin's podcast yesterday, and he's a smart guy that tries to like report what he believes. He thinks all five of Trump's people. So we'll get through because of Trump's win and the pressure on the Republicans.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wish I had heard that. Yeah, that's yeah. I've made my position clear.
Speaker 4: USA today sucks.
Speaker 8: This headline suspect in Lake and Riley slang goes to trial Friday and Georgia.
Speaker 4: He means true as far as it goes.
Speaker 8: Well, yeah, but suspect no illegal immigrant.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that killed her.
Speaker 2: Which is who wouldn't have been in the country to kill anyone but for Biden's policy.
Speaker 4: I see your point, Katie.
Speaker 2: The reason we know about this murder lots of murders happen unfortunately all around the country. They don't end up being a national story. The reason this is a national story is this immigration status, and they.
Speaker 4: Left that out. That's a good point. Yeah.
Speaker 8: From the New York Post Info Wars sailed to the onion held up in court as Alex Jones rants that his site has been hijacked.
Speaker 2: Is there any significance to this other than just that's ironic or something? I don't think so, I would like to not hear Alex Jones name again as long as I live.
Speaker 4: From the Associated press.
Speaker 8: Transgender rights advocates say the election of Trump and his allies marks a major setback in.
Speaker 2: What way I reject the term transgender rights and in many cases I reject the term transgender.
Speaker 4: You don't have quotes around it.
Speaker 2: Oh, it is absolutely not an accepted medical nor psychological phenomena. All your stories, Katie being rejected them, they're very they're very wording.
Speaker 4: Also shocked about that. NBC Mike, reject your shock. John, what's the next one?
Speaker 8: Joe? NBC Mike Tyson versus Jake Paul legendary boxer slaps social media star at a fight.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that. I haven't heard it yet. We'll play it later. Was that just a yes, it was great. It was just to get people excited.
Speaker 4: Thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he did bite a man's zero off, so the I'd even losing his temper and slapping.
Speaker 4: Somebody's not out of line.
Speaker 8: From Business Times, man's dead body found in Planet Fitness tanning bed after three days.
Speaker 2: Oh, Joe, that's too much. You're talking enough, Jim, who's out of there? I hope he's wearing those little goggles. Ah, you'r meme of the day.
Speaker 8: It's a picture of Trump while he was serving fries and he says, here's some fries to go along with your Mick meltdown.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I liked the one where he was sitting there in the Oval office talking to Joe. Biden said, did you see me in the garbage truck? That was pretty good, wasn't it.
Speaker 8: A lot of comments online about how everybody hadn't seen Biden smile that much.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're gonna talk about that later.
Speaker 8: And finally, the Babylon Bee efficiency. New DHS Secretary Christy Nome pledges to cut K nine workforce by ninety percent.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, unfortunate. How much easier would her life have been if she'd have left that out of her memoir? Yeah, significance to her life, you know, in juxtaposition, the significance of that actual incident is, Yeah, nuddy.
Speaker 4: We got a lot more news of the day on the way Armstrong and Getty