Speaker 1: Welcome back to the Stephen A. Smith Show right here over the digital airways or YouTube. And of course I heard radio.
Speaker 2: I sound exhausted already, don't done it? That's because of what I know I'm about to deal with. He makes uh. He's made weekly appearances over the last few weeks. Y'all enjoy him. I don't know why, but I'm sure he.
Speaker 1: Has reasons to to why you do.
Speaker 2: Nephewtism is what he calls this as in my nephew, Josh, welcome to the show again.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: Could you have some energy in your voice when you when you the same way you you be bringing out other people. Put some energy in your voice when you introduce it.
Speaker 1: Can I get it better? Could you at least have the decency to sit up in the chair? Could you do that instead of I.
Speaker 3: Feel like, you know, I feel like I'm in the wrong chair once again.
Speaker 2: We'll sit your ass right there. Then you ain't getting up in no damp chair. Josh Smith, look at it? Do you see that card?
Speaker 1: Do you see the card?
Speaker 2: Do you see that the Josh Smith car on the back of the card.
Speaker 1: It's supposed to say Stephen A. Smith. He shut out Steve Mission.
Speaker 2: And put, Josh, you see what I'm trying to say, You see what I gotta deal with.
Speaker 1: That's very rude. You know, that's very rude.
Speaker 3: So I'm not sure if it reflected yet.
Speaker 1: Bet.
Speaker 3: A couple of nights ago, the next one, and I was in the spot called Moods in Long Island, and I popped a bottle with the company.
Speaker 1: Called a bottle, a bottle of what it better be a bottle of water.
Speaker 3: Don Julie, I'm thirty six.
Speaker 1: How much did that cause?
Speaker 3: I don't even check what's I'm using the card. It's just you know, I was a big tip, too big tip. Pose.
Speaker 2: Let's go with the tweets before we get on out of here. Show me the tweet, please, first tweet.
Speaker 1: Is up at what is that? At time? Captails, writes Steven A. Smith.
Speaker 2: Who are your top three US presidents of all time? Well, damn it, I don't know. I mean, hell, okay, I just don't know. I will tell you this though, two of them. Listen Barack Obama because he's a brother and he was class signified, and that's how I feel about him. And regardless of what the Republicans want to complain, about universal health care. Is universal health care that I didn't get care for everybody, but millions of Americans didn't have health care. He helped pull that off, and I appreciate that. Plus he gave Donald Trump a decent economy, so we gotta remember that Donald Trump didn't inherit a bad economy.
Speaker 1: So I look at those two things. Number one.
Speaker 2: Number two, I'm gonna think about Bill Clinton, but for reasons that you may not like.
Speaker 1: In nineteen ninety four, when the.
Speaker 2: Republicans took over the House, led by Newt Gingrich, fiscal or responsibility ended up in Clinton departing.
Speaker 1: With a surplus. We hadn't seen that from too.
Speaker 2: Many presidents in history, So I gotta give credit where credit is doe in regards to that. Although Clinton did have a lot to do with the Crime Bill and incarcerating a whole bunch of black men, So I take that back, okay, with Hillary Clinton, which came back to haunting. When Hillary Clinton was running for office, I would tell you Ronald Reagan, all right, because I like the way Reagan governed, to be honest with you, So I'm gonna go with Barack Obama. I'm gonna go with Ronald Reagan and I really really don't know. I really don't know. It ain't gonna be Trump, and damn sure ain't gonna be Biden.
Speaker 1: Can't do Joe W. Bush, Abraham Lincoln.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know then he eradicated slavery or contributed to the eradication of slavery.
Speaker 1: I gotta do my research on that. I don't know, but I'm inclined to go that route. Those are my three.
Speaker 2: I won't even ask you because you too damn make the rent my three?
Speaker 3: What my three would be? Barack Obama one because this is all about relatability. Barack Obama, we know why Bill Clinton, me and him could relate for different reasons.
Speaker 2: And Leon Rose, oh my god, Leon Rose for the next We're talking about the United States presidents.
Speaker 3: No presidents that's in the United States. And Leon Rose is doing a great job. We're going to the finals this year, baby, next week place.
Speaker 2: At Nick Grantham for l right, Steve niy Smith, would you rather be in Dallas when it snows or New York when there is a one hundred degree heat wave?
Speaker 1: New York?
Speaker 2: Because I can deal with the heat wave of New York and I'm familiar with the surroundings. I don't think stex Texas can handle a blizzard, snow and all that suf I don't think you can handle that.
Speaker 1: That's my answer to of course, what Jordan, so what that's easy?
Speaker 3: Would you rather see them in turtlenecks a bikinis, Get the hell out of here?
Speaker 2: Last tweet give it to me at Underscore KMD Wright Stephen Nate Smith. You take a dump, You take a dump, then shower, and your bathroom stinks while showering or shower then dump to avoid the smell, I take a dump and then I take a shower.
Speaker 1: I don't give a damn howard smells.
Speaker 2: At the end of the day, when I get in the shower and I'm washing off my filth and all of that stuff, the smell ain't gonna stay with me once I depart from the bathroom. So I took a shit hour, I bathed in the whole bit, and then after that I get the hell up.
Speaker 1: Out of there.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna take a shower and then stink up myself by taking the dump. It's the dump, then the shower, not the shower, then the dump. You're sorry as probably takes a shower and then dump and walks around stinking the rest of the day.
Speaker 3: Well, well, I know I don't want to smell stephen A after neither with all the ozempic invitamins, he be popping.
Speaker 1: Right, So I'm taking ose epic down. You're I'm taking those epic That's what rich people take. That's what you are absolutely right though. Rich people do take that.
Speaker 2: Who don't go to the gym. People who do go to the gym don't need Olympic. They work it off. You wouldn't know anything about that because work and you are oxymorons and me they don't go together.
Speaker 1: And don't go together. I know, does it for me? Baby?
Speaker 2: That's it for my my my episode of nephew tism.
Speaker 1: You see what I got to deal with that