Speaker 1: The volume.
Speaker 2: No, hold on, cause maybe I'm doing this wrong. Hold on, baby, See I put your ass in my palms, and you trust in my arms to the last night. Oh yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Hen't worry about my pride.
Speaker 2: I'd rather get it right than from all tonight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're fucking my life, bro.
Speaker 3: You gotta be thinking deep deep deep deep back deeper.
Speaker 1: Then I did what I did read you that night, that night, that night.
Speaker 3: I want you to get that forty too, like it's Friday.
Speaker 2: That nigger.
Speaker 4: I don't know what you do.
Speaker 1: It's on YouTube. Me keep people quiet since you don't know this house.
Speaker 3: Like god, dude, Ship he said what I get from that bad?
Speaker 1: But I don't want to see your face running out.
Speaker 3: I know that he ain't hitting nothing because you're coming to my please right now.
Speaker 1: You're trying to let Ship call, let you down. She just came on my stay down time.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to keep you with proud baby, this love are you found?
Speaker 1: Can't get it up along and I wind up being a favor again.
Speaker 3: This we kid nad on the jet on the way through. Yeah, give you a second to get ready and then be run.
Speaker 1: Back in that atches.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to practice what I'm bad bad. Hold on because Babby, I'm doing this wrong.
Speaker 2: Hold on, baby, see it, I'll put your ass in my palm, and you trusted in my.
Speaker 1: Heny.
Speaker 3: Worry about my.
Speaker 1: Deep deep I do what I did? Do that, all right? So I guess we have an idea to put together some type of swear jar just because it hurts, like monestisation and everything. But I don't know how long. I can't even get through the first five minutes. That isn't that the YouTube law? I can't even do that. So this is this is gonna be bad. Can we make sure that this weear jar is like maybe in cents not dollars?
Speaker 5: Dollars?
Speaker 1: All right? What's what is the price.
Speaker 6: Gonna be a dollar for every curse word? What's a curse any word that's a curse word, you know what? Any word that's gonna get us demonetized.
Speaker 1: See on YouTube? Needs to give us that list as well.
Speaker 6: Like no, they'll never give us that. They just take the money away and be like, guess what you said. Guess what you said wrong.
Speaker 1: It's like taxes, just guess what you are. We know what you guess what Guess what you got to send? This back and we'll be checking it twice. Welcome back. Happy top of the week to everybody. Happy top of the week. I mean, because we're recording Monday, but this comes out Tuesday and Wednesday. Just top of the week, okay, and maybe someone to listen on Friday. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Remember people used to say top of the top.
Speaker 1: I still say that every now and then. Top of the top. Do you still say one when you hang off the phone? No? I caught myself doing that by accident to who's just a habit?
Speaker 5: You ever want to bang on? Somebody said one yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm embarrassed to say that, Yes I have. There was an era where I was saying one yourself, for sure in two thousand and four. Yeah, like high school time, for sure, when you could even bang the phone. Yeah, I missed that great time. They should add that feature to iPhone that you could just buy something that just goes on the top and just.
Speaker 6: Slams or just make the sound effect when I hang up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, slam hang. It just makes you feel better. Slam hang. But you're freshly off the Clareport.
Speaker 6: Yeah, LaGuardia is the Cleareport. It wasn't clear when I landed, though we had to wait about thirty minutes to get to the gate, but that hasn't happened in a while, so I'm not complaining to LaGuardia is uh. They've done a great job, especially the Delta terminal, So no, no shade, but we did have to.
Speaker 1: Wait a little while. Andy. I was just happy that we landed safe and sound.
Speaker 6: See that's what you gotta be grateful for these days, because it's happy that the wheels were on the ground and I wasn't upside down like fifty in the video. Just happy for that. I'll sit on this roong way and wait thirty minutes to get to the gate.
Speaker 1: No problem, you're the first to fly. Since I think everything got kind of crazy, what's the vibe? Tickets are very cheap. I will say that I flew Delta. I flew Delta, and I was like, word Delta one for fifteen hours check out. I was like, yo, y'all sure, Like that's it for this, But I mean, going to Virginia is usually not that bad.
Speaker 6: But I did wait till like the week of so I'm gonna end up paying a little more. Yeah, and no, it was definitely a lot cheap, and I was like, oh, they're scared. They were very nice to Delta workers were very nice. When I got to the airport, asked me if I wanted extra bisc golf cookies.
Speaker 1: They have extras. I just want to land.
Speaker 6: I just want to land. That's all I want to do. Is I want to land safely. That's all I need. So shout out to Delta.
Speaker 1: What how long is that flight?
Speaker 6: Oh a little less than an hour.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, it's longer than I thought. Yeah. The shortest flot I ever did was from New York to Boston, which was like, I can't believe we're wasting jet fuel. I was like, why am I doing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You just get snacks in a ginger rale and there's Tom sir.
Speaker 1: We have no time. We're descending as soon as we leave Lotubardan. That's cool. I didn't do much over the weekend. I've had a long three weeks, honestly, and I needed some time to rest. But you know, I was just chilling. We had a little little shitting dig on Thursday, and then I took took the weekend to rest and try to get back to health, which didn't work. But now I'm regular sick.
Speaker 6: Before I was taking your shots vitamins.
Speaker 1: This, I know the whole city is sick. The place where I get the ginger shots at was completely out today. I had to take like some vitamin pack c dream that they had.
Speaker 6: It was just ironic that the congestion is over congestion pricing, but you're still congested. See the irony the New Yorkers are still I saw people are marching protesting the congestion, like them getting rid of congestion. They need to who was doing Listen, they need to scan every face that was out there, because mental illness is real in New York City. If you were protesting them getting rid of there's no way we're doing that.
Speaker 1: I saw it on my timeline. Sold.
Speaker 6: You know, it had to be real, hundred percent accuracy. Look, these are the people that would look they were rallying. Wait, that didn't even look like they could spell on there, bro I'm telling you they were. They were upset that congestion tolls are are done. They were upset that Donald Trump, you know, told the Department of Transportation to get rid of this.
Speaker 1: And you know, I guess they were out there mad.
Speaker 4: I'm pretty sure that that's those are the green part. That's like the people who care about congestion price. Yeah, they care about the environment.
Speaker 1: I see it is. Yeah, the people throw blood on the fur coats and ship like, that's that's them.
Speaker 4: And on top of that, the people who are against the president being able to make to change laws that the city made.
Speaker 1: Now I get that, but I just find it ironic that they went to Times Square, which is probably producing so much smog into the atmosphere, Like, that's where you're protests. Where you're standing, not the fucking congestion pricing protest the amount of electricity that you used every day there. I just thought that was so funny. I mean it was like the uh remember the Wall Street ship. I was in like high school then, Uh what was the term? It wasn't boycott Wall Street? Occupy Wall Street? And they were they were drinking Starbucks, Yeah, while they were protesting. Gotta keep warm up ship that cold. But I mean, you know, shouts everyone that is protesting. I care about the environment. I just don't think I don't have plastic straws and congestion price and is really going to do it? Yeah Na, But with that said, I don't know it was a quiet weekend for me. I will say shout out to the entire team and shout out to Day twenty six. We put out My Karma's Beautiful episode with them where we did an interview as well as a live performance. I kind of had like one of those cool, warm hearted moments where all the comments were just about music, which I have not seen in this podcast genre in quite some fucking time. Everyone wants to messy shit. There was no one in there like why didn't you ask them about Diddy? And like everyone was just like this was a great conversation and this is great music. I feel like that comment section should be placed in some type of podcasting museum because that does not exist anymore positivity. But it made me feel good that we could put something out where the few people that want to see positivity have a place to go.
Speaker 6: So Day twenty six real Eden, everybody that came through and helped helped get that, you know, put together and get that out to the people. I thought it was dope that a lot of people hit me up too. They said they were happy to see Day twenty six performance. Yeah, and that song was one of their favorites, and you know, It's like a nostalgic feeling. Shout out the dates. They sounded really good and I'm happy for those guys. Man, keep doing your thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, I loved it. Definitely brought in some new listeners too, because I saw a lot of what seemed to be just straight Day twenty six fans that were like, this was by far the best interview through their press run because no one was asking about that weirdo. Shit, you have a look on your face. What's up? Nothing? You don't just make that face for no reason? Oh, no reason. You know he still is recording you, even if the camera's not flipped to you.
Speaker 5: Listen, I've been bigging faces all day. Y've been trying to gauge how I'm feeling by.
Speaker 1: My few kme. You came in here like you got the craziest dick of all time.
Speaker 5: That's not what happened.
Speaker 1: So let's put that on Where the squarej are? That dollar And that's not what I'm not saying. That's what happened. But you walked in. Had I gotten some pussy last night, I would have walked with that type of swagger.
Speaker 5: Well, it's really nice outside.
Speaker 1: You use like everyone's full government name. When you walked in, it was odd. Yeah, you are acting like a cat that just took a ship. You know when cats take it to where are? Ship? Is not a swear? Is it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: Ship? What yo? Come on to swear that ship? Ship? Might be in the Bible, you just it might be. I haven't read the Bible with years, but it might be, and I can assure you it's not. It's not positive. Moses didn't say what is this ship? I didn't say that. I feel like Moses said that at the bush at the burn Remember then you remember the burning bush when he found the weed, right you remember that? I remember there was like, yo, the whole ceo he parted that ship. No, he was just high. He smoked tweed. He thought the sea was far as a burning bush. Yeah, that's all understand. Yes, I know what you're talking about when, especially when a cat thinks it hit the ship too, you're too rappy. But yeah, you're in a great mood. Is a seasonal depression? It was actually warm out.
Speaker 4: I think it's a seasonal depression mixed with the ovulation cycle.
Speaker 6: Like say, I knew what that's what it was, you ovulating? I knew that's what it was. I could tell when you ovulated all a bad all funny funny jokes aside.
Speaker 4: When women enter the ovulation stays, they become more sociable and they're usually happier. Their skin glows that type of thing, because what it's meant is for us to go out into the wild and find and attract a mate.
Speaker 6: I came in here, I smelled ovulation. I'm not gonna lie. I was like, somebody's ovulating. I didn't know if it was peage. I didn't know if it was.
Speaker 1: You or I mean, me and Damarics are bestie. So we cycled it. So, yeah, y'all got the same cycle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get So that's probably why I'm social. I'm happy. I'm in a good mood. The weather is, the sun is out. I wore cold today. I didn't have to have it buttoned like it was just a little breeze.
Speaker 6: It's like, the Marus is full of shit. What I'm gonna just put that out there, The Marsus is full of shit? Why she only happy because Cold dropped the record. That's why she's happy. That's why she acted like this. That too, that's why she acted like this. I know when the marriage is happy.
Speaker 5: So when we're cold drop, I have that face.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: We had a little emotional Orange Is shindig at the office on Thursday night, like you know, press people, just something small, just so they could hear the upcoming album while they were out here. And DeMars was one of our bartenders, because you know, that's like one of her amazing skills that she has. You know, we had tequila and that's it, that's it. No cut, No, you got melted ice because Demarus like really was a bartender and like has the license and knows how to make like a Manhattan and ship, like she knows that. And she was like, all right, so what do y'all have? I was like, yeah, we got casamigos and then I think there's some madello over there. Yeah, so just pouring right there. Hmm. Completely left her station the moment that Cole dropped, everyone was just waiting in line for tequila while Jamerius was next to the speaker trying to learn the lyrics. Serve yourself, she says, serve yourself. No, all right. So that we were cleaning up after the emotional Origes thing, it was snowing, so we were just kicking it for a little bit long week. Can you pull up my Instagram video? I believe it was Peage that caught me and Demeris listening to this J Cole record, You guys clown me when I was in the studio with Jim Jones and doing a wild head nod and making all the scrunch faces. I think Demeris may have me beat Yo. Did you see rig.
Speaker 6: I did on Thursday? And see I sold impeached sent the videos to the chat.
Speaker 4: I wish I could have seen Rory when it dropped, because Rory's making fun of my head nods. But when it dropped, Ory was like, yo, stop, he was playing music. He paused music, Yo cold drop your cold drop like he's just as much of a fan as I.
Speaker 1: Wait. No, first of all, I do love J Cole, But what is wrong with afterward cleaning? I say, yo, ja Cole drop like that's not something we should stop doing that.
Speaker 5: You didn't say it like that, though. You say, yo cold drop like.
Speaker 1: That's not a big thing after everything that happened last year.
Speaker 4: The living room and put my head to the speaker. I'm not judging. I'm just saying, don't come at me.
Speaker 1: But you're also saying something that cannot be proven. We have video evidence of you legitimately, Like the first time you heard hit him up, I've never even seen your face do that before.
Speaker 5: That's how I listened to New Code.
Speaker 1: What line made you made you do that? She said? Damn, look at this from a distance. I'm just listening to a song trying to get to get to know it. A face scrutch too. You look like an old man that just had a long, hard day's work and went to go take a shit. I'm gonna sit here and let y'all get y'all shit up.
Speaker 5: Oh here, you know what's so cool?
Speaker 6: Because I'm saying that y'all had a moment, So I'm let you have to recap your moment.
Speaker 1: I wasn't here, so I'm like, y'all recap it. Okay, what did you think when you saw this video? Because that was actually what I was more excited about throughout this entire thing, was not that you know, there'd be a bunch of comments, and this pod is tied to so much other shit than anytime Cole or Kendrick or Drake does something, it's going to be a thing. I was only concerned on what your reaction was gonna be when you were by yourself, because I know that mall. Like, you know, when he last, he's like, I know he did one of those no, no, no, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I laughed because the way Pee sit into the chat and then zoomed in on the marriage.
Speaker 1: So I was laughing.
Speaker 6: But I expect mid nineties babies to react to cold that way.
Speaker 1: First, Well, I was born in ninety ninety, not mid nineties.
Speaker 6: Well the marriage was with ninety five ninety four. Yeah, so you know, I expect.
Speaker 1: That that we would like a J. Coleson. I like a J. COLESNG.
Speaker 6: But I'm just saying the reaction of like, I've never heard such incredible penmanship. It was like I expect that from people that were in college when Jake Cole.
Speaker 1: He definitely wrote it incursive. Yeah, for sure, I feel it.
Speaker 6: I expect that reaction whenever Cole drops some bars for people that was in college when Cole was on his way up, it's a different connection that those people have.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, you don't know what student loans are, so we definitely connect with him in that way. I get that. I thought it was really cool. I think he's rapping really really well. I don't know if I like it better than the port Antonio. Yeah, port Antonio, I think I like that as a song better. But Cole, I mean, it's high level rapping. I think it's cool that he's attaching it with his blog and that whole thing. I'm still on the side of where's the album? This was cool. I'm really like it, But this wasn't something after the weekend had passed that I was like, Okay, this is career changing. It was just a cool record that I feel like had been sitting there for a minute. I know he said that he just finished the last verse, but it's cool. It's cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, listen, nobody is ever going to question Jake Cole's ability to rap. I mean, I don't think, you know, I think we have enough evidence in pay per Trail over the years that Jake Cole can definitely.
Speaker 1: Rap his ass off.
Speaker 6: Again, I just think for me, everything sounds different post the whole beef, because again, you know, you can't I turned rappers into martyrs. You can't talk like that. If you know what I mean, you have one of an opportunity to have one of the biggest rap battles in probably hip hop history and do what Cole did.
Speaker 1: I mean again, he still can rap.
Speaker 6: I'm never taking that away from Cole, but it's just when I heard this, it was just like, Okay, yeah, he can rap, but it doesn't it doesn't land the same. It doesn't move the needle on Cole's ability on what I think about Cold, how I feel about him. It does nothing for me anymore. And that's what I was afraid of. After the move he pulled, I was like, damn, I'm gonna I know, I knew me personally. I was gonna look at Cold differently coming out of that, because again, I championed Cold for years and I felt like he is one of the dopest. But to do what he did, it's kind of like I've nevert me personally. I've never seen an MC with the skill set of Cold do what he did.
Speaker 1: When it was time to battle. I've never witnessed that. I think. I think that's a very fair point. I think there's a lot of people that feel the same way you do, especially with Clouds and the poor Arthur shit. I'm just so happy I don't care anymore. Like everyone turned this battle and just like the most annoying shit on earth. So I don't even have those ears anymore. But I will ask you had that line I caught a lot of murder charges turn artists into martyrs? Would that line have really hits you before the battle too? Like I don't really care that much? It was one line out of the song on I don't I don't really care, like I just don't care.
Speaker 6: No, it was others in there. We're not doing that, It was other It was other lines in there alluding to the fact that he's better than everybody else and nobody want no issues with him.
Speaker 1: It was other bars in there.
Speaker 6: Now, before the battle, I would have been talking shit like who going, who got who want?
Speaker 1: Who wanted with call? Who wants smoke with him?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 1: All right? Do you think it's okay for rappers to say that if they haven't been in a battle, but anytime they showed up on a record they did outshine high level rappers, And are they okay to talk that way? That's fine?
Speaker 6: But but because this is hip hop, when when a battle is presented to you, it is your duty to accept the battle, especially if it's so Now, if it's not a worthy opponent. Then I don't expect the best mcs to respond to opponents that aren't worthy, because if that's the case, you're gonna be responding a whole bunch of you know, drill guys and this that, and it's like you can't respond everybody. But when it's a worthy opponent, which is what it we witnessed last year, those are all worthy opponents to do what he did. Everything else after that, now, I just don't believe you.
Speaker 1: No, And I get that point, and I'm fine with that point. I'm making a separate one aside from a battle. Is a rapper allowed to have this type of slick talk when they have proven over the last decade that they show up better than most rappers on versus And so what he did that was Cold's career.
Speaker 6: He never battled, Okay, So he's talking like that with features busting everybody's ass out, wrapping everybody. That's why he was able to talk like that because he's laying the work down. Okay, But so, yes, you can do that. If you're not in a battle, you can. You can you can get those balls off, you can talk greasy. But now if a battle again of the proportion that we saw last year presents itself. You can't do what he did and still a year later be like, I turn rappers in a mart who turned into a martyr?
Speaker 1: Okay, let me let me give a terrible example. But this is casting, so that's what we do. You would consider Sammy the Bull a rat? Correct? I mean I think Sammy the Bull would consider himself a rat? Okay? Would you still consider Samuel Bull a murderer and a gangster? What do you think when he rat it? Do you think when things changed, it's not how violent he was because.
Speaker 6: A gangster, he's no longer a gangster when you rat, when you snitch, you lose that.
Speaker 1: He's still a murderer that we don't delete. The after he testified. Do you think everyone was safer as far as his ability to murder people? Do?
Speaker 6: I think everybody was safe as far as his ability to Do you.
Speaker 1: Think he lost that ability once he testified against John Gotty to kill somebody? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, And you don't never lose the ability to kill somebody. I mean, you can kill somebody even when you're incarcerated.
Speaker 1: And I think, as we've even seen on his podcast, when he gets mad at other people, he says, I'll kill you, and we know he can't because he confessed to nineteen.
Speaker 6: But we have a we have a name for that though. We call those raccoons when you snitch, but we know you a killer. He's a raccoon, he's rat now, but he will kill you.
Speaker 1: Let me. Let me land this terrible point. The worst thing you could do in that world is snitch. I feel like the worst thing you can do in rap battling is step down on stage and be like, yo, I entered, but I'm cool now. Yeah. Still does not take away the ability that Ja Co has. So I don't even mind some of this minimal greasy talk. Nah no, no no, And it still doesn't take away the ability that Sammy the Bull will murder anybody in this room whe or without snitch. No, no, no, Sammy, because send me. The Bull can't.
Speaker 6: He can't get on the podcast and say I'm the realist nigger or I'm the realist whatever. He can No, he can't, but nobody believes it.
Speaker 1: He can.
Speaker 6: He can say it, but who's gonna believe it? Who's gonna believe that he's.
Speaker 1: Plenty of rats. People don't run down because they know what Tomas walking around Harlem because somebody know what type of toom it is.
Speaker 6: Sam Me the Bull can no longer say I'm a gangster. Sammy the Bull can no longer say, you know, I'm I'm an honorable member of the family.
Speaker 1: Oh no, there, So I'm just saying here. My point is that it doesn't take away their actual ability.
Speaker 6: I led with Cole is still one of the best rappers, and not taking his ability away, not taking that away. I'm just saying certain bars, certain things he says, which is what his superpower was. He was great at slick talking, great at letting you know exactly how dope he is, great at letting you know your no mc wants it with me, stay out my way. He was great at that, and we believed him for years, but then when it was time to do it, it's like, we don't believe you no more.
Speaker 1: All right, So we're gonna have to have this talk every time Cole drops I know.
Speaker 4: That was my next My next question was, okay, so we all sorry guard no, no, no, we all agree, well, we all don't agree. We all agree to disagree on the battle and how he handled it.
Speaker 1: Whatever right you said, agree to disagree.
Speaker 4: What you mean, we agree to disagree me and you have already had this conversation multiple times on this podcast that you once the battle played out, I changed my stance on how he handled the battle, in him backing out once everything played out and we see lawsuits and we see all this dumb stuff. I took back what I felt about him dropping out of battle. Now I'm so happy that he did that. Looking back, Hinesight, he's twenty twenty. I'm so happy that he did that.
Speaker 1: That's just me.
Speaker 4: We disagree on that, right, you think it takes away from his from his name and him being able to claim he's the best.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: We agree to disagree on that moving forward? Every is this what you're gonna say every time Cole drops from now on, anytime he says something greasy like when do we? When are we able to get you getting over that? Or ignoring it?
Speaker 6: It matters if you're dating a god and he cheats on you consistently or secutively, keeps cheating on you, and he can he can he stand in front of your face and say he's a stand up guy, he's an honorable guy.
Speaker 1: Can he's get that off in front of you again.
Speaker 5: But that's not what just happened.
Speaker 1: J Cole lied to us.
Speaker 4: No, if J Cole, I mean if the guy that I'm dating was faithful to me four years and was amazing to me and gave me amazing dates and was just the greatest guy in the world, and then he cheated and I found out that he lied to me one time, but then he went back to being an amazing guy.
Speaker 1: I would forgive him.
Speaker 4: That would be the more likely scenario, which you just painted, is not what Jay Cole did.
Speaker 1: That is what he did.
Speaker 6: He told us for years who he was as an MC is an artist, and then when it was time to show him, prove that.
Speaker 1: He couldn't.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's not that he couldn't and you know that it's not that he couldn't mall but okay, okay, he didn't. He chose not to, right, doesn't take I don't think that that takes away from the fact that he still has the ability to. I just think that he chose not to. He chose a different route. But me and you will agree to disagree on that.
Speaker 1: That's fine.
Speaker 4: I don't know how when you call this battle us a clown show, and I don't want to talk about this beef because quite frankly, the listeners.
Speaker 6: About the I'm just told about his role in what happened last year and then now moving forward again, certain things he says, and he's been saying his career. We believed it, and we championed it, and we saluted it, and like, yeah, Cold is that dude?
Speaker 1: Still believe it? But I don't. I'm sorry, I can't.
Speaker 6: I don't believe you would turn a rapper into martyr hypothetic.
Speaker 1: Don't believe it. Hypothetically if that never happened, would you enjoy clouds?
Speaker 6: I enjoy it now, that's all. I'm not saying I don't enjoy it. I'm just saying it doesn't move me.
Speaker 1: It doesn't. It doesn't. I don't.
Speaker 6: I'm not sitting around like I didn't hit the chat, like yo, niggas don't want it with Cold, I would have did that last year, like your son is he's incredible. I would have did that last year before the battle. Now I listen to it, I'm like, definitely still in shape, you.
Speaker 1: Can still rap. I just I'm not putting as a fan in my own view of hip hop. Now that this battle is going to define me enjoying music like it's just not even like. I don't know if it's because I'm getting older. I just care less about certain things. When that whole Quentin Miller shit happened, I was like, Dan, that's crazy. One of my favorite rappers we don't really know at that point when he was writing what he wasn't. I do not give a fuck at this point, as long as the music is good, they're such a scarce. It's crazy to me that three guys that are almost forty are still having to carry our favorite genre of all time. So I don't really give a fuck who has an asterisk At this point, I want Cold to deliver great music. I want Kendrick to and want Drake to. I don't care about the ghostwriters. I don't care about Kendrick lying. I don't care about Cold backing out. Who's gonna make the best music? Twenty twenty four was twenty twenty four. I was fully invested. I do not give a fuck at this point. The same way after Nas and Jay did the I declare war and shook hands. I was like, that's whack. Then six months later I was like wait, I like both these guys as artists, who gives a fuck who's gonna make good music? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, but true, and what you're saying is real. But what I'm saying is, if you're listening to an artist and they're saying things, eh, naturally, if you had the moment that we had and you saw what the artist did in that moment, Now when this artist says thing, you're gonna be like.
Speaker 1: Man, I never thought Jada Kiss's bathtub lifted up and his walls did three sixties. I never did, not once. Yeah. Yeah, but you also the only rapper I ever really believe was City Siding.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you also believed that Jada ain't backing down from No Smoke.
Speaker 1: Hell no, exactly exactly, My.
Speaker 6: Poor fucking so Jada says, I'm one of the illness nobody wanted with me.
Speaker 1: You believe them. But now with cherry picking what we believe from rappers, because no, I don't think Kiss would back down from anyone. He went toe to toe with Beans, one of my favorite battles ever, I think personally, even though it didn't affect fifty him and go Smoke fifty Now, Miss Jackson shit check made some of my favorite dishes. Of all time. That's one separate part of hip hop. I also don't believe all the money shit these rappers be saying. But it's entertaining and it's fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you talking about now, you're talking them about money, I'm not talking about.
Speaker 1: I didn't believe it. I didn't believe there are crimes in the street.
Speaker 6: I'm talking about when you say you will turn rappers into these are your bars, I'll turn rappers into martyrs.
Speaker 1: No you won't, No, you will not. Just like we knew, Jada kiss Walls didn't lift up in his bathtub. No they don't. I love saying it, yeah cool. I love being in the car saying to rappers. I like them.
Speaker 6: I liked the Clouds record. I think he was rapping. He's still in shape, obviously.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying now, it just lands a little differently.
Speaker 1: And I agree with you. I with Gibbs as well. For those that don't know, Freddy Gibbs went on his Twitter and put the yawn emoji. He also puts something up on his igh.
Speaker 6: Niggas be rapping about how they kill rappers and kill their careers and blah blah blah will be backing out.
Speaker 1: A rap now Freddie Freddie Gibbs being an elite rapper? How's that corny? That's not y'all know why is corny?
Speaker 5: Y'all know why it's corny.
Speaker 1: He's an MC.
Speaker 4: You know what if he's an MC, didn't get in the boof and wrap you know, you.
Speaker 1: Better not say that after coming off from if you want to book and rap.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying is, if you have something you want to say to a rapper, then get in the boof and wrap it, don't he I g don't make it on. And I also think and also I think that first of all, we all knew that was coming right, that all of the rappers would.
Speaker 1: Start trying to be for taking and co can't do nothing, I think.
Speaker 4: But I think it's corny because the only reason why they're doing that is because they think the same thing you do. They think Cole can't do anything about it because no matter what he does, no matter how good he raps, they're gonna say, Oh, you're punching down, that's what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: So you're at well punching down as far as what.
Speaker 4: As far as we have the Big Three, I'm not saying that Freddy can't rap, I'm not even saying that he can't rap better than Cole. I'm talking about when we're talking about the Big Three, it would be punching down. You didn't want to fight your peers, so now you're punching down. That's what the most of.
Speaker 1: The people people would say that, But when it comes to ability of rapping, they are right there with each other. I agree, of course Cole has more impact, more sales, more singles. Of course I understand the difference between the two of them. But as far as rapping, and let's not act like Gibbs is not solidified. This isn't just some random SoundCloud rapper that like just weird rap NERD guys know about Gibbs is still very much established. I get what you're saying, it'd be punching down a bit, but.
Speaker 6: I don't it's who would be punching down Cole.
Speaker 1: That's what the fans would say, because I mean just status wise of where Cole's at, like you just sold out the garden for fun.
Speaker 4: That's the point in me saying punching down was you didn't your We know who his peers are, right, We're no who we know who mainstream his peers are. You had an altercation with your peers. You didn't want to go that route. So now if you respond to Gibbs, people would consider it punching down whatever, Like you'll go at Gibbs, what you wanta go at Kendrick? Right, everybody's gonna say that, correct, Okay, So Gibbs knows that all respects him. He knows that people were not picking with Cole before he did that self annihilation ship. Nobody was picking with him. So yes, I think that this is corny because you're doing this because you know, no matter what, for you, it's a win win.
Speaker 5: He's an easy target now yea, but I think that that's corny.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what you missed Deamarius is the competitive part of hip hop.
Speaker 4: Why he don't want to compete with people that saw they're competing. Cole went out there and say he wanted to go to sleep peacefully. He don't want to compete, So why are you picking with the person who doesn't want to compete.
Speaker 6: No, Well, Gibbs is directly responded to a bar talking about he's turned rappers in the mark Gibbs as a rapper, so as a rapper, Gibbs has the right to be like, well, which rapper you turning into?
Speaker 1: A moment's leap? Which are you turning into it?
Speaker 5: It's a million and eighteen rappers that be out here saying what's his name?
Speaker 4: Sarah Baby father was just out here saying he had killed Joey Badass.
Speaker 5: He'd be out here saying he'll kill.
Speaker 1: All talking about it?
Speaker 4: Do we not doing Joey Joseph bad I couldn't think of it. I had a brain fire.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm not being disrespectful to Joey. I know his name and he's very good. But at the end of the day, he was just out here saying he'll kill all types of rappers. Rappers say that all the time, So don't cherry pick when it's like, oh, you can't say that, like you know why you're you know why you're doing that? Rappers, all types of rappers is out here saying they the best? Why you picking with that one when he's just trying to have the free form lot.
Speaker 6: But the part that you're missing is we had the moment set to for j Cole to live up to what he's been saying for years. So as an MC as Freddy Gibbs is as a rapper as Freddy Gibbs is. Now if he's hearing Cole say things as an MC and this is a competitive sport, it's like, bro, you can't be and and again I understand it because he's holding that MC thing to a high, high level, like, Bro, you can't keep talking like that. Just it's so easy for Cold to just stop talking like that. He could take those bars out. He's a great writer.
Speaker 1: Just stop talking greasy about turning rappers into martyrs. Stop saying that. Stop saying I wouldn't have lost the battle. I would have lost the brother. Stop saying that.
Speaker 6: Replace those bars with something else because you can, because you're a great writer.
Speaker 1: And I think that's what Freddie is saying.
Speaker 6: Stop talking greasy, stop saying you turning rappers in because I'm a rapper and I have the right to respond if I hear you say you're gonna turn rappers into martyrs? Which rapper because Freddie wants smoke he mentioned Cole on his album, but.
Speaker 5: Why he don't want smoke with the people that's currently.
Speaker 6: Freddie want smoke with anybody? Oh you got friend? The Instagram posts about them. But again it's specific to cold now because Cole did what he did during a battle. No other rapper has ever done that, so of course it's gonna be cold now.
Speaker 1: He can't talk like that. Other rappers that lost battles or won battles, they could talk greasy, faver because you got in the ring and actually battle. But when you do what Cole did as as a high level MC, as Freddy Gibbs is, he has the right to hear that and be like, Yo, why is he still talking like this?
Speaker 5: That's but cut it out, bro Personally, that's I don't know, cold.
Speaker 4: Cole's very peaceful me personally, Come slap the words out of my mouth, Come slap my pen on my hand. I'm gonna continue to talk greasy. I'm gonna say whatever I want to say, and who's gonna do what about it?
Speaker 1: I mean, I meant with that, Freddy. I also think it's a great opportunity for cod. I agree that the masses will be like Yo alchemy. But if you start out a response to this of saying, hey, I had prior knowledge where this battle was gonna go, you guys can do that pedophile shit over there. I wasn't with that. I thought we was gonna rap. If Freddy just wants to rap, let's rap. If he starts a response that way and then gets into a diss to Freddie, I don't think people be looking at him crazy. He just explained didn't want to do this shit because he knew where they were gonna take it and he didn't want to do that. But that's my But that's my problem. But that's my problem.
Speaker 6: That's my problem with y'all saying that because cool Cole has the right to not battle cool. But what he did, delete the song, get on stage at his festival and apologize, take your best shot, put it?
Speaker 1: What the fuck is that?
Speaker 6: He could have easy said yo, dog, I'm cool and left the record out. He ain't have to come back with another record of Kendrick went back at him. He could have been like, y'a, I'm cool, bro. If he had knowledge of where it was going and didn't want to get into that, he has all right, But what he how he played that, deleting the song, apologizing on stage, putting his chin out, telling Kendrick to take his best shot. We've never seen nothing like this in I think he would know a nigga better not ever do that shit again. I'm going straight folk music. If another rapper do that, I don't want to hear none of you niggas.
Speaker 1: If another rapper do with Cole did he, I'm not listening to none of you niggas. We don't know, but I can. I can assume that Cole would have replayed his strategy and that entire thing, but it's happy with the result. I still think he would have backed out, and I think he's actually backing out his phone satisfied with that, especially with hindsight being twenty twenty of how that whole entire thing went. I'm sure he would have changed how he did it, but if he made peace with it. Honestly, I'm on the side of just fucking talk greasy till somebody says something and not what let's start rapping a gonna he gonna wrap with Freddy. I think it'd be a great battle. D Yeah, Okay, Freddy.
Speaker 6: Got a year's worth a shit that he Dodne thought about his cold that. Oh, I know, we'll be walking into a fucking trap if he get into it.
Speaker 1: I think Freddy has his main phone that like he texts his family and shit with and then I think he has six other phones dedicated to notes about other rappers. Absolutely, it's not somebody to fuck with at all. You know how I feel about Freddy. But let's me fear.
Speaker 6: Don't get it twisted. There is AMO out there that niggas can use on Freddie as well.
Speaker 1: What's tough, all right? And this is what I said before. This is what I said before the Drake battle, which I clearly was fucking wrong. I was like, Yo, Drake's a tough opponent now because like everything that you could have said about him, like we all fucking know, ghost writing shit, you're a simp like all the shit. Clearly I was wrong. Freddy owns every last thing everyone knows. He has a kid with a porn star, and Freddie puts all his shit out there before anyone else. That's a tough person to battle. What you mean the bar still hit, Spreddy Gibbs is still I was wrong because it hit like not like us hit. So I was wrong.
Speaker 6: But that's made up bullshit though that ain't that ain't no amo against no no.
Speaker 1: If you've listened to my point in the beginning, I said, Drake is tough because we know everything about him. It's kind of hard to shit on someone with all the info we've already known for years. Freddy has been through so many ups and downs that he's just embraced and made fun of.
Speaker 6: That's a tough he don't opponent. Freddy don't care about none of that. He accept all of that shit. He wanted to hear you talk about it. But like I'm saying, I don't think that. You know, again, Gibbs doesn't have the success in the mainstream attention and you know, praise that Cole has. But when it comes and moving that pen and constructing bars, let's not get it twisted for half a second. Freddie Gibbs is no MC to play with, yeah at all for.
Speaker 1: Me at all. He's no MC to take lightly.
Speaker 6: He's no MC to just you know, scarf at and be like yo whatever, get out of And he know he's he's a high level MC and can rap with the best of them all.
Speaker 1: Right then Alasta Marris Hi, is there any I haven't cursed yet? By the way, I'm only a dollar in right now. You're about seventeen.
Speaker 5: You congestion priced up right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm about twelve dollars in colbout seventeen to fifty thirty dollars in right now, but.
Speaker 1: It cancels each other out, don't truck, so we're up only three dollars. Deal. Do you think outside of obviously Kendrick and Drake, because that time has passed, it would make sense for Coal to ever do a rap out of with anybody.
Speaker 4: If Cole does a rat battle, I want Cold to do it because he's passionate about it. If Cold does anything anything you're saying, if it makes sense makes sense to whom. That's what I'm saying. You're asking me if it will make sense make sense to whom to him?
Speaker 6: If Freddie put out a record tomorrow saying Yo, Cold, you trash, you bump ass nigga, Cold, Cold should.
Speaker 1: Respond right, No, I don't think so. Oh my god, no, I don't think so. Why not?
Speaker 4: Because I feel like what I see that Cole wants as just from a fan from the sky, I see that Cole wants peace and that Coal wants to start rolling into retirement. I think he wants to do his final album and just leave in peace.
Speaker 1: I think that's what he talking about, turning rappers into martyrs. You know what that means. You're talking about killing rappers.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're talking.
Speaker 6: You don't want peace. He's still talking crazy. That's my point. Stop talking like that, is all I'm saying. Stop saying you turn it rappers.
Speaker 1: No you're not.
Speaker 6: We saw it when it was the opportunity presented. So just stops. That's my only thing to Cole. Cole is still in shape, he's still one of the best enstrs we have. But you have to stop talking greasy.
Speaker 1: You have to follow to your question. What about a rat battle wouldn't be peace. I was even on understanding Cole's we're alour can you let me finish? I even understand were harmed, nobody, no blood was shed. One security guard who I feel for. Oh what got shy in the most beautiful neighborhood in Toronto. I understand his his bar in the portshit of like yo, I would have lost a friend like this was a little deeper than just a rat battle, even though people killed him. I understood what the fuck he was talking about. I get it now, that's peace, just a straight up rat battle, which Cole has talked about his entire career. I feel like he's even said like, Yo, I got kids and family, but when it comes to this rap shit, I'll add on anyone hits me. Why why can't you have peace? I think Kendrick was peaceful all of twenty twenty four. I don't think he lost a wink of sleep. You can be peaceful in a rat battle. Now, I understand that it was a little deeper because of his history with Kendrick and Drake. Well, why can't he have a peaceful life and battle someone like Freddy Gibbs?
Speaker 4: Well, because I think when we talked about when we originally talked about this battle, I think maybe it was you that had the conversation of Now, when you're in a rat battle, it's not like the early two thousands. Right now, when you're in a bad rat battle, you're waking up to people's opinions and think pieces on your phone twenty four to seven. It becomes a thing. It's not just like you drop the song, people love it or hate it. Right when you're involved in a rat battle, you're now dealing with two huge fan bases and you're dealing with all of their mess like on the internet twenty four to seven, and you know people.
Speaker 5: Have egos, and things like that.
Speaker 4: Rat battles people say means stuff about each other, like it's I know everybody. I know men like to play hard and act like nothing bothers them, But I do think that some things make it to them. Artists are sensitive about their stuff and about their personal life, which tends to be brought up when you are in a rat battle. So that's when I say peace, Like I said this, when the whole entire thing we just like, oh, cold, back down, call back down. I'm like, y'all don't know what if skeletons is getting dug up. I'm not putting this on cold. Y'all don't know what skeletons that mean.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So see this with that point, because you know I was more on your side in this. That just makes me go right to Mol's point, then stop talking that way. That's all I'm saying. If that Cole, we know he's no Lebron when it comes to hip hop historian. But we know for a fact that Cole is a true hip hop history We know that Noel really loves this ship and has lived and breathed this shit since he was a kid. He knows what comes with rat battles, shooting at rappers lyrically and all that. Let's not act like Jay wasn't leaving condoms on the baby seat, Prodigy's old picture wasn't in the seat though I know, but well, it also never happened. But it's different. The baby wasn't. But let's not act like even though this, this rat battleship did get weirder in our generation because of social media, Let's not act like this shit has all been peaches and fucking cream in the earlier years, when Cole was a kid listening to his idols through rap battles, that shit was still nasty as fuck too. So he knows what comes with that. And if you know what comes with that, don't talk that way. If you just want peace, you know I've been looking for peace. I'll be shutting the fuck up by a lot of stuff just because I know what it comes with it. Even if I feel that way and know certain things, I shut up because I don't even want to. I don't even need that to disrupt my life right now. So Cole, to that point, should not talk that way, because I think he knows what comes with rapping.
Speaker 5: Maybe you guys have a point I can't fight that then.
Speaker 1: And first of all, I really don't think Gibbs like is putting one hundred k in the street like Drake was, to find out shit about push it like. I think that would be more rap than anything. Of course they'd say nasty shit about each other, but I don't think I don't think that would go.
Speaker 5: You don't think the skeletons that get that up.
Speaker 1: I don't think Gibbs gives a single fuck. If someone dms him something crazy, he's gonna say it true or not. But that's rap battling. I don't know. I think I think Cole has an opportunity, That's what I'm saying. I think opportunity for what act in the ring. No, man, we stop saying that, brom No, he not.
Speaker 6: He does not have an opportunity to get back in the ring.
Speaker 1: It's over. You know, you don't want to battle. You can't battle.
Speaker 6: That's why I said it can't be selective politics, and you cannot do that. You didn't want to battle him, don't battle him. That's just just say I don't battle, And I'm fine with that. I'm totally fine with with Cole not wanting to be the guy that battles other rappers. I'm fine with that, But the slick talk, that has to come to an end. Like, bro, we get it. You still want the best, You're still in shape. We're still gonna listen to it whenever he drops it, and still gonna enjoy the music. But we just gotta be honest with ourselves. It does not land the same. We do not believe you when you talk in this way. So just stop, just go, just keep making dope music and keep giving us dope baars. But the slick talk, the you know, telling other rappers what you would do to them and all of that, and but Shido's blade and all they get.
Speaker 1: No, it's over. It's over. Okay, I get that, And I know we have a podcast, so we have to talk about that. The most outside of that beautiful song he was talking like that Martyr line whatever. Everything after that was top tier rapping. He gotten so many different bags, like this shit was incredible. I just like, it's okay to just also like rap music. Now.
Speaker 6: He was in his toe bag for sure, all right, what you love toe bags?
Speaker 1: You wear toe bag? Yeah, so he was in he I know I'm pussy when I had it yeah, but like I know what you was trying to say, just saying Cole had his to he was in his toe bag. That's all. Rolling Stone put out fifty terrible songs on great albums, which, by the way, I think is a awesome concept for an article. It was mainly rock and roll songs. That's then maybe one hip hop shit, but the one that was nuts to me at number twenty. Michael Jackson the Lady in My Life on.
Speaker 4: Thriller, Well, they got to get people to People don't read these days, so they got to get people to read somehow.
Speaker 6: Before that, Before we get into this, the person that wrote this article?
Speaker 1: Did they put their name? Did they say who wrote this article? I hope.
Speaker 5: I think it was a combination. Oh, no, one person and Andy Green?
Speaker 6: Can we can we can? We Google's pretty smart. Can we see what Andy Green looks like and find out which which culture he's from?
Speaker 1: I knew it.
Speaker 6: Look at Andy, Look at Andy, Look at Andy, Look at Andy.
Speaker 1: Look at Andy. Andy. You don't have the fucking right to speak on anything. Michael Jackson, He's never fucked face to face missionary to that record, He would have no idea. Lady in My Life are you kidding me. But JERMAINI pre brought up a great point when he reposted it. Shout out to JD of just how disrespected true traditional R and B continues because out of Thriller, and that is probably the only like real traditional R and B song on there. To pick that out of everything is I think as slap in the face two Army, because that's like a perfect R and B song. That's why they put it on a pop album, because it fits in a perfect way. I think you're just like trying to disrespect Mike.
Speaker 6: At that point, JD tweeted like this is the reason R and B music no longer gets to love that it's opposed to the Grammys don't televised the categories. And then one of our longest lasting music publications, Rolling Stone prints some bullshit like this. Whoever wrote this needs to be thrown out the building like Eddie Murphy in Beverly Hills cop. I agree with JD on this, and this is obviously coming from one of the greatest producers in our culture of our time. I think it's just disrespectful to speak on first of all, which is probably the greatest album ever in Thriller, to then pick a song that directly, you know, because Thriller, for the most part was more of.
Speaker 1: A pop album. The pop album I still think it was R and B.
Speaker 6: I mean, you know, but we get it. The pop is popular. And this is when Mike McCain one. Obviously, you know, Thrillers the greatest album of all time, so we know what that did for Mike. But Lady the Lady in My Life is, like you said, Rory, probably the closest to traditional R and B on this album. So for them to write that about this, if this song wasn't on the album, this would have been as close to a flawless or whatever they said album in history. This is still a flawless album for sure the history of music.
Speaker 1: And even when we argue this, I forgot what publication put out like the most perfect album shit, And we were arguing about Thriller, and I was like, if there would ever be something you could maybe criticize, it was baby be Mine. The Lady in My Life never even crossed my fucking mind that you would be allowed to say anything bad about that fucking record. Yeah, it's crazy. If baby Mine made it on this list, I'd be pissed. But I would, I guess sort of understand it. He said, if Michael Jackson had just capped off Thriller with eight tracks instead of nine, he would have created one of the most flawless works in music history. He did create the most flawless work in music history.
Speaker 4: I thought, I really think, like, you know, how we put out clips so that like people will like listen to this, and you know, Pach clips us up and makes us sound ridiculous so that people will hate.
Speaker 5: Click that's what this is.
Speaker 1: And I get that to some degree, but to then write out but for some reason that is so hard to fathom. He tracked the Lady in my life. He can't fathom why Michael Jackson made the Lady and I get it clickbait this and that that is absurd. There's no way that goes through ten editors and no one goes all right, man, why is this guy on staff? Like I get we're trying to be controversial, but what the fuck is this? Yet? It wasn't It wasn't an easy process. Quincy wasn't satisfied with my work. He goes into this entire quote from Michael which just describes how far Quinn he pushed him to make that song as good as it was. He thought he ate with the Michael quotes, like see even Michael hates it. No, you misread that Andy Green, Andy Griffin, what of the fuck your name is?
Speaker 6: If that is indeed who wrote this entire article. We don't want to just put that on Andy, it says Andy Green.
Speaker 1: So he did deliver a strong vocal, but it's in service of a song that had no business on this album. Oh shut chat is. I was so crazy. You know what pissed me off? Has no business? So what Andy? Who are you talking to and about? And this is real disrespect. You know, Rong Stone has to have the craziest editors of all time. When shit gets put out with them as the same album as Billy Bean, it says that right there, that's so embarrassing. And you know you can edit shit on the internet. Afterwards, they still left billy Bean in there, Billy Bean on Rolling Rolling fucking Stone. I'll add two dollars because for that, fuck you let the same album as Billy Bean.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is why we don't pay Rolling Stone no mind. This is exactly what, Yeah, this is exactly This is exactly why we don't pay this in no mind, Like you can't talk about Thriller and say it could have been one of the most flawless. No, it is and always will be the most flawless album in music history. Like I don't understand, like like you said, Jamaris's you know, engagement farming. Maybe you know they want to get people riled up, and you know, whenever they put these lists together, here we go and every platform dissecting the list, Like, so we know what they want.
Speaker 1: This is what they want.
Speaker 6: This is all bait to get us engaged and get us riled up and talking about the ship.
Speaker 1: But do you have any like can you think of a before we get there? The only the rest is like pop and rock and roll. They did add which I completely fucking agree with. I don't know if it should be number thirty three, but Drunken Hot Girls on Graduation was the only rap one that made the Rolling Stone list, which I fully fucking agree. Of terrible songs, yeah, that turn one of top five most flawless rap albums ever to Like, Damn.
Speaker 6: Who's that Eminem? No Drunking Hot Girls.
Speaker 1: It's Kanye Graduation. That's Kanye. I thought that was Eminem what Graduation album is Eminem on? No that song graduation? Listen? Did him have a song like called Drunken Hot Girls something that I probably raping drunks.
Speaker 6: Drunken Hot Girls, that's Kanye.
Speaker 1: I just thought that was Eminem with most, which is crazy because they have a flawless history together. And then they were just like, you know what, man, did Eminem get on that record? No?
Speaker 6: Like that's Eminem got a song similar to that?
Speaker 1: Yo, I'm sure he does.
Speaker 4: Wait why when I typed it? And why did I type it in the Google? It came up on Reddit? Why does Drunken Hot Girls sound like an Eminem song?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 6: I'm telling you him has a song very similar to that. Like, I'm not booking, I'm not bugging the fuck out.
Speaker 1: Let's see if listen and was producing a seven maybe he produced it.
Speaker 4: There's a couple like that's all over the place, like a couple of articles saying why does that sound like eminem song? But it's not And he didn't even hop on it, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I just I don't even understand where they were trying to take us. And there's been plenty of times where Kanye's put some shit out and then years later, I was like, oh, yeah, he was ahead. I see what he was trying to do. This is good now, higher easy album. I have yet yet to find the year that I go back to graduation. I'm like, you know what, number eight right there? He was onto something. I'm kind of mad at publications, like the Internet bites everything. They take stories. These publications. If one outlet runs the story and they're a competitor, we're gonna get everything. Like you know, Rest in Peace of Tiger's Mom. Everyone just grabbed that story and ran with it. That's how publications go. I don't understand why knowing a hip hop has taken this, because I think there's a great concept fifty terrible songs on great albums. Me and themeritics were trying to brainstorm before the one I brought up a million times on this podcast Made in America. Watched the Throne that kept it stole my answer. Yo, I just gave you the credit. I've just said a million times. When Jay Z is rapping in Patua but speaking Spanish, I'm cool.
Speaker 6: That is a good a good topic though, like picking some of the worst songs of some of the greatest albums. I'm not mad at that it's great, Gunza, But to pick Lady in My Life off Thriller, you could have just left Thriller, like and I get it, you gotta pick which is obviously the greatest album all time. If you're gonna make great albums fifties terrible songs of great albums, you would obviously want to put Thriller in there, being that it's the greatest album. But you could have left Thriller off me, like, yo, that's just the flowless album.
Speaker 4: I said hip hop Also I said Made in America from Washing the Throne, but also said hip hop star from Dangerously in Love by Beyonce.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was I don't even know that song Big.
Speaker 1: Boys and Sticky Brown. It was that that era. I see what they was trying to do. It just it didn't work. M we can do like a proper, proper list on Patreon, but I wrote down a few. I consider Life is Good this close to a classic album by nas Hmm, Summer on Smash is the only reason that that that's not a classic album. And I love Swizz, but that was one of those like, yo, we ain't working a while, which you got Summer on Smash The summer was never smashed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, it was the exact same. Nothing for the summer.
Speaker 1: Actually, you're gonna get mad at me justify my thug on black album, You're no get the fuck out of it. Jay's verses was great and I love Quick, but those that did not marry each other well.
Speaker 6: Talking about the music, not not the not the lyrics.
Speaker 1: The music. Jay's versus our flawless. I actually have a mixtape where I forgot what a Z beat they use, and they put Jay's verses on that, and I was like, this is one of the greatest songs I've ever heard. Jay spaz on that it didn't work with that beat. The music, yeah, and I like Quick it just and the beat isn't bad. Those verses with that beat stood off from the rest. I consider it was written a classic, but NAS is coming as absolute fucking trash. Nothing was the same. I think it's a classic album. Three or five in My City Get the fuck out of Here College Dropper.
Speaker 5: I love three five in My City?
Speaker 1: Were three five of My City? Was it that didn't connect? That didn't connect? I think it would just it was sandwiched within generational music, like it's right in the middle. Of the album Everything before and after is like the most classic shit I had heard in that era. And then you just three five of my like, nah, I'm cool, I kind of and I funk with detail.
Speaker 4: They're gonna shoot me, but I kind of feel that way about pop style.
Speaker 1: Views kind of that that's the three five in my city for Views. I'm cool. Get that out of here, yo.
Speaker 6: Do y'all know how crazy it is that on that Views album, the marl is he has a Rihanna record, just sit that wasn't even a single.
Speaker 1: Neither one of his Rihanna records or singles on either. That's probably my favorite Drake and Rihanna song.
Speaker 6: That's too good, right, that's just on the album like that. For any other artists, that would probably be their greatest song ever. And that's just like an album cut on Views.
Speaker 1: Like, no, it's incredible.
Speaker 6: That is insanity that that song is just an album cut, Like yo, here, just y'all can have this.
Speaker 1: Wait, is that the one where they're both admitting that, hey, we're both horrors, so we're perfect for each other. Because that's oh no, no, that's a different one. Yeah, too good. It's still up there though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is crazy, bro that that song was just on that album, just.
Speaker 1: Just there, College dropout. I love get him high with Kanye and tell him putting Common on that was the worst mistake Kanye West has ever made. And I'm including everything he's done in the last month. That is crazy. That's a joke. That was a joke. It's so disrespectful to comedy rappers. It's hard to find like the remote and then you let then you drop the beat like he said, he let that ship breathe. Yo, I'm trying to control it, man.
Speaker 6: Because when you can't find a remote, you gotta like kind of stop and.
Speaker 1: Think like then, I've never looked for rappers in my couch. Well, I hope not my bad. Okay, you said you was having a good day. Damn a condom rappers. Hello Brooklyn on American As, Oh my god, I hate that song. Poor little rich On, Get Richard. I trying.
Speaker 6: It's this close, Hello Brooklyn. Is that we was waiting for Jay and Wayne too?
Speaker 5: Hello Brooklyn?
Speaker 1: Is not that bad? What? That's not that bad? And no, it's really bad. I agree, It's like it's almost too bad. It's too bad.
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 1: I hate that song so much.
Speaker 6: It's like Jay when you hit jay Z and Lil Wayne, you're thinking like, oh, it's about this about to be crazy.
Speaker 1: I heard that.
Speaker 6: I was like, nah, this ain't this ain't land Like that's like when you put your food in the microwave and the top is warm, and then you go all the way to the to the living room and sit down and you get all the way in it in the bottom coat, and then you got to get up and go back to you like, what the fuck man to pause my show, go back to the kit. That's what that song is like. It's like, ah, this ain't it.
Speaker 1: Teflon Don to me would have been up there with the most flawless rap albums of all time number one with Diddy and Trey songs. Is the only reason that's not up there. What song exactly? Well, you can name every song on teflon Don except for that one. What's the name of that song? I don't even know the number one? Number one? It's the name of the song.
Speaker 6: Yeah, nah, I don't even think I remember that. That that didn't stick with me.
Speaker 1: It was one that was like it sounded like it was supposed to be the single and they didn't even put it as the fifth single, it was awful. I'm getting more. Maybe only you can speak about this because I'm getting a nerdy hip hop shit Mama Sita on a Quemini outcast. I don't know where they were trying to take us there. It's just you know, trying stuff. Man, Trying new sounds blasphemous. But another with Little Kim on Life after Death, I'm skipping. That's making my rolling stone. Look what another feature in Little Kim Life after Death? Give me one second. I'm trying to. I can't lay.
Speaker 4: I can't even speak because baby, I don't care and strangle the the s h I t out of you like that's my literally one of my favorite songs in this entire world, like my top fifty favorite songs.
Speaker 1: That's in it. You're bugging, here's your bugging.
Speaker 6: Who's your favorite female rapp of all time?
Speaker 1: It would be Low Kim.
Speaker 5: Remember when I said you would die for me, nigga? All that was just live for me. Motherfucker should have never said bye for me. Now you cry for me like Joe to sy. It's like that, y'all. My nigga hit another bitch from the backyard. What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: What is get Out You related? Get Out?
Speaker 5: Get Out, Get Out.
Speaker 1: You related to those stuck with Baby? Baby?
Speaker 6: You was nine years old when that record came out? Why the balls stuck with you?
Speaker 4: Like dashing year heat in the passage of jeeps Passion to seat at a nautaka Jeep We've been down for actually was like me trying to hold on baby.
Speaker 1: You was younger than that. You was like five when that album came out. I gotta go yo. How old was you on Life After Death came out? I don't know, was all yeah you definitely it was a lot. But that came out? What it was three years old? Baby? Why does that song stick with you? Like? What? How was you a thrower? Came out? Was that eighty? What eighty three? Maybe look that up? Yeah, yeah, I was probably like two. I just feel like I just feel like Big would have created one of the most flawless double discs and music history, But for some reason, it's hard to fathom eight he tackled another like that. It's more the beat on that that, like Life After That has some of the best production ever that one. I don't know why they just kind of like left that the way it was because.
Speaker 5: It hit what do you do when your bitch is on?
Speaker 1: True off someone? I needed another bit, none of the bitch and my life. That's why I shouldn't be at the barbecue. I mean I tell everyone every time they tweet me that, I'm like, shouldn't be there. I understand you guys have perception, but nah.
Speaker 5: But no you can. You can have your opinions. It's a shit out at the barbecue.
Speaker 1: Grab another one that I saw because I was just on Reddit looking at shit too of other people's opinions. You know, All Eyes on Me? That wle disc what What's Your Phone Number? Was everyone's number one record. I love that joint with Danny Boy. Yeah, that was everyone on Reddit's number one worst song on a classic album. Really, I was like that shit is amazing. That's like one of my go tos these days. Whole Eyes on Me comes on, I'm going to that record.
Speaker 6: Yeah I like that record. I don't, I don't, but I get it. It's it's time.
Speaker 1: I was also just trying to like go through classic albums on Complex just so I could put a list together. On two thousand and one, even though it's not a song, that pause for Porno shit is the weirdest thing in history. Anytime rappers start fucking on skits like that, it's not a classic anymore. It's so like, why did you think we wanted to hear you fucking a girl during a skit at all? Like two thousand and one is flaw as explosive, and then I gotta hear Dre fucking a girl or his man's fucking a girl, Like why did I need a minute thirty of that? Just get to just get to the watcher, I don't We didn't need that. We definitely didn't need that, And that's on so many rap albums.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's the thing that was a thing like that, those skits at the time, having sex getting head like that was just something that I guess rapper stole was cool.
Speaker 1: And I get they would try to add some comedic effect to it, but nah, I just we don't want that. Yeah, just get to the song.
Speaker 4: If we're gonna do R and B, I would say to the floor with Nelly off the Emancipation of Me me that can go otherwise flawless album. It's still a flawless album, but that to the floor, but Nelly can go did not age?
Speaker 1: Well, Yeah, I didn't put together an R and B one for Patreon. We can do that and do a proper, proper list. You know, this just came out, so we were trying to throw some stuff together Patreon. I'm getting into that shit, and we can actually play the song too, because I feel like once Baby D started rapping another I kind of felt differently. You related to a little more. Yeah, I feel like I was just you know, typing shit at that point. So all right, Roy.
Speaker 6: A lot of new music came out over the weekend. Yes, first of all, starting with Saint John Festival Season. Yes, you have downloaded this year. If you haven't listened to it yet, download Festival Season. Saint John incredible, incredible album. I'm happy that, you know, he finally got it done. He's been working on this album for a very long time. I thought I heard the finished product. Every time I thought I heard the finished product, but saying had a few changes, a few surprises on there. But incredible album, incredible music. Never met Superman. He starts the album with I think that it's a new Superman movie coming out. Whoever's doing the soundtrack for that, this song should definitely be on it. It's a beautiful way to start the album incredible project though festival season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I hope this means now, like because we know he has like seven other albums just from a Pop Star. Yeah, I just hope that this leads us into him releasing at a quicker clip now. Yeah. No, no, no, disappearing for quite some time. Yeah, No, he's.
Speaker 6: Well, let me not speak for him, but now he's ready to release the music that he's been creating. And I've seen a lot of people received it well, they enjoyed the album. But I do think he's in that mode of recording and releasing for now. Ye're not saying what he'll be doing to do next year or the year after that. He might disappear and decide he wants to jump into acting full time and disappear for three years from music. But for now, festival season is here and faked hears from a Pop Star coming sometime this year as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ransom and Davies put out their joint project, The Final Call. I like it.
Speaker 6: I like it Your Ransom, listen, man. Ransom been working, Yeah, Ransom been dropping projects for the last what six years consistently.
Speaker 1: And we talked, I mean we talked about Gibbs catalog. Of course horse Guns. Ransom is up there as well, with how consistent he is with his drops and how great they are. People that usually put out music that often, it tends the music tends to suffer. Every Ransom drop is great. Maybe we should have ran well. We definitely need to have Random, Dave do it.
Speaker 6: My Corma is beautiful, but I want to have Rand because I want to talk to I haven't seen any of the press release, any interviews they may have done about the project, but I want to know how this came about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even how they they linked up to do a full project let alone, because I.
Speaker 6: Would have never put Ransom and Davies together for a full project.
Speaker 1: But I like what they did though, No, I loved it, and I mean more. I know you're used to it because there's about thirty freestyles where people do schemes about mall and money bags and everything. But I feel like now I'm cemented in hip hop history. I got a shout out on the Final Call on the song the Final Call from Jay Electronica. Yeah, so, I mean, I mean it's me.
Speaker 6: It was it was always I always thought it was. We've been sitting next to each other for years.
Speaker 1: Is it corny that I went to Genius to make sure they knew it was it was Rory. That is corny, But it's just like sometimes you like, you know, they may get the lyrics wrong. He was wild out with Ror. Make sure r Y they got it. I think they got it right. I just hate that the first time I'm ever mentioned, especially by a legendary rapper, that it has to do with alcohol.
Speaker 6: Naturally, though, No, it ties into I want to rolling.
Speaker 1: Out in Dublin with Rory drunk stumbling, which was accurate because me and Jay was definitely in Dublin, me not him drunk stumbling. Yeah, you know that's my brother. Yeah, man, do what you gotta do. I still got called to God after that. He said the God, that's my brother. Yeah, that's all. That's all we We're not gonna kick you out the palace for that. Yeah, No, I appreciate it.
Speaker 6: Shout out to Randon Davies's really Dope project. Yeah, and again, I gotta I gotta sit down with I want to sit down with Ran and uh and pick his brain because I really want to figure out where if he came up with it, if it was just something that they did. I may have did a song together and then was like, Yo, we need to just do a whole clip.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was even shocked because when I connected with Ran about getting Jay elect like them together, he had set me the original version of that. I didn't know it was for the Day project until way way later. I was like, oh shit, Okay. At first then I thought it was just the Davies. He just added Davies to the record. But then the joint project, I was like, all right, I didn't even know y'all knew each other. Yeah, so it's a great project. Though y'all knew each other. I didn't mean it like that, but you know, Rad has a history of working with other rappers, but Dave wasn't one that I immediately thought they'd do a joint project. But it makes sense because it's fire reach out to him about getting on the pot. I would love to have Ran. I know Ran is like off the grid and living his life away from these American taxes, which I respected love. So next time, don't trip. Let's see you soon. So next time he's in Jersey, New York or whatever, we'll figure something out. Yeah. Also, Wiz Wiz has been dropping. You tried to freestyle two records. I see this Wiz come back.
Speaker 6: I seen him in the studio with L Russell. I've seen him in the studio together. They posted a video of Dummy in the studio recording. It's good to see dudes, you know who should who? You know, Whiz is obviously at this point a legend, yeah, in the game, but it's good to see them reaching back. And you know, I feel like L. Russell was a legend as well in his own right. But it's good to see, you know, guys like that getting together connected organically, working with each other and having fun in the studio.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: So it was dope to see the Russell and Wizz in the studio.
Speaker 1: And I know Whiz is coming back because he wants to Like if I, if I ever made the anything Wiz does right now is because he wants if I ever made see you again. You'd never see it. Yeah, you would never Yeah, that would have been my fail. It would have been me and Paul Walker together. Like it's crazy. You're good. I'm sorry, baby, d I'm just saying. And you know how much money Whiz made off that song. You would never hear me next.
Speaker 6: You never, I've never seen your brother that was on the hook. We didn't see him after that, Charlie Putin.
Speaker 1: What's his name, Charlie Pooth? You were very Charlie poof? Is that his name? Poo poo Charlie. We didn't see Charlie to Russia. We didn't see Charlie after that song. You know what he was trying to infiltrate the first Yeah, man, that's that's get out with them.
Speaker 6: You know it's Putin's nephew. You know that, man.
Speaker 1: So that's why I'm actually happy Wiz is coming back, because I know he wants to. He definitely doesn't need the fucking money. No, absolutely not.
Speaker 6: Anything Wiz does right now, it's because he just wants to have fun. He's passionate about it. But he's worked hisself into a space where he absolutely can do whatever he wants to do every day that he wakes up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Leon's Leon Thomas tiny desk came out. I loved how he had it in the flower Tree say yeah, shit fucking one of my favorites of last year and this year because I guess early that's incredible. I also saw that Chris Brown had tweeted the lyrics to Mutt, which of course the Internet took as we're gonna get a Mutt remix with Chris Brown. If that wasn't the plan, it should be now that Yeah, that thinks that because Chris would go crazy on Muddy.
Speaker 6: If there's anybody that should be on a Mutt remix, then no Chris.
Speaker 1: First.
Speaker 6: I don't want nobody wants to hear Chris Brown on Mutt. Would absolutely be crazy. That would be crazy.
Speaker 1: And I just I just want to see them work together like they should. And you know, Chris always works with those talented artists and musicians that could pump out fifteen songs in one day. Yeah, that's leon was. I'm so shocked that they don't have an album together already.
Speaker 6: I could be again, we get we listened to so much music and so much shit comes out over the years.
Speaker 1: Has Chris Brown ever worked with JD. I don't. I'm sure they probably worked, but I don't think anything was ever released.
Speaker 6: I would like to see Chris Brown and Jamaine dupri in the studio for about a month. I would like to see that because Chris is obviously we know he's you know the Megastar.
Speaker 5: The Running Remix. There's a running remix?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the ballot was I mean, but that was what four? Yeah?
Speaker 6: No, I'm talking about like a full length project, like a real R and B Chris Brown, Jamaine dupre produced album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like there's got a E. Cox has definitely had to write songs Chris Brown, right, I would have. I would assume. So.
Speaker 6: I think that every great R and B artist has music from j D and Chris Brown. But I would love to see them give us an album. I think, yes, I think Chris Brown. We talk about, you know, Drake giving you know, a full full uh pure rap. You know people say we just want to hear rap rap rap, you know, real rap album from Drake. I would love to hear today. Now, just a full, complete R and B album from Chris Brown, executive produced by Jamaine fourteen Records.
Speaker 1: I don't need sixty four.
Speaker 6: No, no, no no no, I'm ready to a Sweet Spots twelve to fourteen Records, just pure R and B, H J D B.
Speaker 1: Cox.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I would I would like to. I would like to hear that. You would like to hear what they come up with.
Speaker 1: I also saw that JD and V Cox teased out what I assume is Ario lennox new single Soft Girl, sounds really good. Ari looks really healthy, looks great. The song just a Snippets sounded great. I'm glad too that they're still working together because I loved Pressure, so they do work there.
Speaker 6: So JD, j D and B Cox was in the studio with Aaron Ray too, one of my favorite R and B artists.
Speaker 1: Love is good, No no, I said yeah, but you said like no, I love Aaron Ray.
Speaker 5: That's why. That's why I said that.
Speaker 1: I know I know you like his music, but that didn't sound like that.
Speaker 6: We know you ovulating, we get, we get, we know, we know them. You ready to make it? Baby, Ready to make potato salad?
Speaker 1: Over there?
Speaker 6: Relaxed, baby d a god, damn chill out. Shout out to Aaron Ray, one of my favorite R and B artists. I'm looking forward to him with him and J D and B Cox in the studio doing.
Speaker 1: For sure, trying to think without elvy bag. I funck with it? Did you listen to it? Don Toliver Bro? Yeah, I like it. It's cool. I actually would prefer them to do like the rest of the projects together. I don't know how that's gonna fit in whatever he's doing next, but I like it as a record. Yeah, it's cool. It's a good record. Reason was on bootleg keV shout out the Rees put out an amazing freestyle as well, and the Soule Part four came out today out of his Soul series, which is one of my favorites. I think even how I got put on the Reason was so part one. Yeah I heard I always looked at keV as one of the good whites. Yeah, I heard keV do some bullshit. Man, what Reasons said? It was okay for me to say this, So my bad keV probably just a miscommunication. So Reason went up there and was of course keV talked about the Drake and Kendrick situation, and we all know Reason has been trying to get off TD. Now is off TD, and he said he was. He was tweeting positive shit about Drake when Push Ups came out to try to push that process to getting him off the label. Reason said that because they were already at that point and I wouldn't even call it litigation, but they were already the lawyers were speaking of getting him off the label, and he thought if I still are praising Drake during push ups, it'll have Top kick me off the label and make this process go faster. So once that interview was over, Bootleg keV, Reason and his manager were like, Yo, send that to us before. We'll probably want to take that part out and like just oh no, let us, let us, let us, let us, let us know the date and we can figure out with the freestyle around the project. The Reason has a I Love This Again mixtape coming out soon. I wanted to schedule it around now. This was just earlier. I was texting my Reason, Yeah, I am going to text him once we're done that I may be on Bootleg keV side here now the Reason I love you. No, I get it. I get it, but I understand you said that to him. But you know, keV saw that and was like, no fucking way am I taking that up.
Speaker 6: I get it, But again we have to understand that once you go on these platforms and you sit down and say something, we're playing the we're playing.
Speaker 1: A clip game. If Reason asked me to do that, I would because that's a front. But that's what but that if I didn't know Reason and he came out and said that, which, by the way, every publication like picked it up immediately, they did everywhere. Kevin knew that absolutely, you're telling ke said, not only is that a clip, we're gonna put on the whole, We're gonna attach a polar the end of that month. Do you think this helped Reason get off with put some money box? Kidding? Did I g boost? Kept did all of that with that? Fuck? Are you kidding me? I get it. I get it, though, Reaze, I get it. I get it. I understand.
Speaker 6: But again, you go on these platforms, just just don't They can't. They cannot clip and put out what you don't say. Yeah, just don't say it.
Speaker 5: But it's tough. It's tough in the moment.
Speaker 4: No, it is in the moment when you're talking, because we were just talking about that how Peach makes me seem like a horrible human with his clips. Sometimes in the moment you're comfortable and you yapping, and then you look at like, God, there need to hur that clip.
Speaker 5: No, we can't clip that. We need to take it out.
Speaker 1: We respect that with even artists we don't really have like real relationships with. We respect that. But I would never expect anyone else to.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but it's certain things that you speak about. You could feel like, all right, that's gonna be that's gonna cause a that's gonna stir people up.
Speaker 4: Ye after you done said it. Yeah, he needs more media training, which he could.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keV, I ain't gonna lie CAV if you need a reason, I like, if you need media training with Bootleg keV, we would have liked the nicest human beings I've ever met in my life. Yeah, don't don't. Don't waste your money on media. Yeah, just be yourself. Man. Fuck it, man. And if that's if that's real.
Speaker 6: You know reads and I understand because you know the optics of him saying that can kind of look some type of way. But if that's real, and that's honestly how Reason felt in that moment, fuck it.
Speaker 1: And he would not be the first artist that did some crazy ship to try to get out of their content. I wouldn't say fucking the way, the way, the way, the way, what's your name? Did Reason was crazy on that on that other podcast? Yeah, that the way he did Reason was crazy.
Speaker 6: I think that was absolutely like any artists in that position would be like, I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: That was crazy, and Reason handled that way more maturely than I would have. Upside down, that's why he should be himself a not media trader, because the way he handled that one seemed like he went through ten years. But Reason is not that.
Speaker 6: He's not a He's not a he's not a disrespectful, aggressive, good human. Yeah he's a he's a he's a mild maned, cool, laid back, gud by nature. So if he says something like that and it becomes, you know, a viral thing or clickbait, then so I understand he doesn't want to, you know, have that perception of himself. But if it's real and that's really what happened to how you felt in that moment, reads, fuck it man, let that shit fly.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm picking clips. I didn't think that was that crazy. What Reason said, well, you know, because of what it's attached to, what.
Speaker 5: It's attached to.
Speaker 4: And on top of that, like you gotta understand, Reason was introduced as a TD artist, so he has the TD just like the label is like family. The fan base is like family, so you're inheriting like Kendrick fans and all of these things. So half your fan base. You just piss them off with what you just said. So yeah, but he picked the big it's too invested. Yeah yeah, that too for sure. But fans are invested in some stuff. But there's some shit we don't say not to offend them.
Speaker 1: Fans get to invest it. Sometimes.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean there are any less value board that we shouldn't care about.
Speaker 5: What they think when we're speaking.
Speaker 1: I mean, listen, who am I to speak? Sometimes you gotta do some ship to get off the label. Man, y'all cool, real talk? Are y'all cool? Real talk? But that's real talk though, Like that's why.
Speaker 6: That's why I'm feeling Reason. But I'm like, listen, man, if that's real, that's real. Fuck it it is what it is. Man, shout out the Reason though. Yeah, new project available now.
Speaker 1: No it's not Friday, just Friday, this Friday. So far four us out now. I'm excited for for the mixtape. I actually haven't heard it because Reason has this weird thing where he sends his projects to DeMars and not to me. Well, he should be walking in like yo for the last album. She's like, yo, you heard that ship? I was like, nah, I was. I was just on the phone with him too.
Speaker 5: You don't ask for them though.
Speaker 1: I can't ask for something I don't know, like where you don't know what reason.
Speaker 5: Reason been promoting this ship out of listening.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, I know about the mixtape. I'm saying, like with the last project you was getting records, I can't ask for a record I don't know about.
Speaker 4: Actually you had any music coming out like you got that's what you asked, YO, send me songs you asked you. I used to ask you when you first were in the throes of creating your first album.
Speaker 1: I used to ask you, yo, send me some look and look where I got it. You didn't even think it was. I don't want to send you anything now you asked the wrong question.
Speaker 6: I want to know what baby said about the music though, Like what's your feedback? Like, like, Yo, nah, you could have went you could have went hard on this verse.
Speaker 1: Have you heard I Love You Again yet?
Speaker 5: I haven't heard it yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think he's keeping that one like close tucked so but yeah, I give good feedback, ask Rory, I give good feedback.
Speaker 6: I know one thing Nick sent me his new album, I didn't listen yet to me tonight, send you Knicks album.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not sending you Nicks.
Speaker 5: Why you're not gonna send me nign.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I'm not just sending his album why because we.
Speaker 1: Can tell how crazy? What is the marriage? Talk about? You call Nick right now and ask if I could have his album? He would tell you.
Speaker 6: He would say no, no, call him, ask him, nigga. He would say no, I'm telling you. He was like, Yo, nahdo don't sit that up.
Speaker 1: Call him?
Speaker 5: Ask him?
Speaker 1: Is he shy?
Speaker 6: No, he's not shy. He just told he's sending this album out.
Speaker 1: Rory.
Speaker 5: Are you asking him?
Speaker 1: You're calling No, I'm not gonna hit Nick for his album. If Nick hit me was like, yo, listen to my album, I would listen to it. But to hit somebody out of nowhere, let me get the album, let me hear the album. But that's why. And this isn't an ad. I promise the untitled app like, that's great to say, the ship out now because you can put a password on it and you can see who sends it. You can see who sends it and who listens to it. I don't know if they got some deal with iPhone. You can see the full government name, Like, who the fuck is this? How did they get my.
Speaker 6: Ship listening to my ship? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so there's better ways. Now, when I had like the private SoundCloud links, I'd be seeing the views go up. I'm like, there's no way this one person listen this shit a hundred time, y'a.
Speaker 4: I seemed to send your ship that My parents there was bumping into crib thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: What your parents, but they were see how the ship. I connected to somebody else's car and was listening to Dixon has some incredible music coming out, and he gave me my own little private thing with my password, and just because I love the music so much, I was in someone else's car and connected and was just playing it and he said, Yo, who's bluetooth is that? Oh?
Speaker 4: You can see it like that see everything that's crazy. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's why Maul can't send a Nicks out for me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, No, I would never do that. I wouldn't have I'm not. I've always been that person that I'm not sending no nobody's music nowhere, because if it if it leaks from me sending it to somebody and then they sent it to somebody or you know whatever.
Speaker 5: It's like God forbid Nigga on their podcast.
Speaker 1: Take that out. Sorry but sorry, sorry slip, but can we just put that there was an edit there? They can they can just try to figure out what what was what Jamarus just said? And why I have like egg on my face currently right now. Yeah, sometimes people you know, sometimes people up.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people who are playings fucking both the times.
Speaker 1: It's all good. But yeah, I am.
Speaker 6: I am excited to hear his new Nick Grand album. He's been working on it for a while and he called me last night. He's excited and happy that it's done.
Speaker 1: So does he have like a time frame yet?
Speaker 6: I mean nah, I mean he just just wrapped it up, just just finished, uh finished recording. He's shooting. He's shooting a movie now, Okay, so yeah, he's just working, man. But I don't think he has a date for when you want to drop. But he did say that, you know, this is anybody got to get out the way once he dropped this joint though, because this is way better than Sunday Dinner to him personally, so and I thought it's tough tough thing to follow up. Yeah, I thot Sunday Dinner was incredible. So but he said, you know this this album is is to him, it just feels a little a little bigger.
Speaker 1: Did any of the track master stuff make it?
Speaker 6: I didn't hear nothing yet. Okay, I didn't listen to I didn't listen to anything yet. Like literally sent it to me four o'clock this morning. So I told him I listened to it tonight. So I'll get into it tonight and then report back and let let y'all know if if it's safe to come outside.
Speaker 1: Once he dropped, I think that was on Mall's twenty twenty five predictions, right, Nick Nick rant? Yeah, but that's the wrap abum of the year. I knew that. Well.
Speaker 6: Rap album of the year, Yes, yeah, I feel like it. Uh, it will be contendent for rap album of the year.
Speaker 1: Hey, I think that's it for music. Is there anything coming up this week outside of Reasons project? Just off the top of your head?
Speaker 5: I know we usually do this Thursday, but I can't think of anything coming.
Speaker 1: I'm in need for some new some new music.
Speaker 4: We got new music, y'all going to Cowboy Powder Powder Carter, Cowboy Cowder? Who's Cowder?
Speaker 5: Cowboy Carter?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to the Syracuse show the way you pronounced it, sh nah, I don't think so, why not.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be baddies in like boots and fucking yeah.
Speaker 1: But when you go to Yeah.
Speaker 6: But when you go to a Beyonce show, it's like it's baddies there, but they don't see you. The baddies don't see men at beyond Yeah. See y'all see Beyonce and Julius.
Speaker 1: That's it. Having the arrogance to try to hit on a woman at a Beyonce show when she's focused on Beyonce would be the worst shot of all time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it depends on how much money you.
Speaker 1: Got, y'all. They don't care Beyonce.
Speaker 5: I care. Do you know how much you pay for them tickets?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but Beyonce fans don't care about that. Y'all. Go to see Beyonce salary in the middle of yeah, sixteen carriages, Like, first of all, how much did you make per year before or after taxes?
Speaker 4: One of our one of our listeners said he was taking me so here you go.
Speaker 1: Here you go with this ship again last time.
Speaker 6: One of our listeners said he was taking somewhere you came in here was upset for three months. Now here you go again. One of our listeners said, he was taking me.
Speaker 1: Are you gonna go?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Of course? She going, Wait, did you have some problem? Now? Did you reply with what section? I didn't do that? She did, be tight if you in the noseblease lying? She said, where's the tickets at? Yeah? I think about it. If it's in the Carter Lounge in the American Express lounge like that.
Speaker 5: Carter Lounge is crazy?
Speaker 1: Will there be duce available? Yeah? All right? Well do you like know this person at all?
Speaker 2: Nah?
Speaker 1: Did they have a real abby? I think I think it's them. See this is it's Beyonce. You gotta take showed you the tickets?
Speaker 5: He let me see.
Speaker 1: He didn't show you know, goddamn you don't even had them tickets yet? Let me see? Yeah, baby, did you you you like flirting? You like acting like a white woman. You don't know this dude? Okay?
Speaker 5: He said he got two tickets. Yeah, he got two tickets for this date.
Speaker 1: I could say anything, yo, baby, what's wrong with baby? D y'all?
Speaker 6: What what is wrong with you? You don't know this man? He ain't sent you no tickets yet?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: But when I was gonna go on a date for y'all for content. I care be there with a gun. I'm coming with you Life and what you're talking about the only ghosts can do that, like you crazy, We need going to that ship.
Speaker 4: But if we going to MetLife and he don't have a gun, like we're good.
Speaker 1: He can't beat me up.
Speaker 6: So like we baby did, just share your location with me.
Speaker 1: That's all. It's MetLife. That's not gonna change anything.
Speaker 6: And put the put the new air tag inside your cowboy boot so we can know.
Speaker 1: We we're gonna get you a new air tag.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 6: That shit looked like it worked underwater, all kind of shit. We're gonna get you the new air tag. Day shout out to Shout out to up Josh. Let's get this niggas twenty three and meter and see if you got a record man.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't think he has. I'm not gonna say this.
Speaker 1: Nigga ain't got no Instagram, no Twitter. I think he don't got no tickets. He just said, he said, yeah, you try to go this nigga got a COVID mask on in the bathroom. Is that sunny? Digital? Don't do that because I definitely thought that way. He pulled up there, baby d he's a good looking dude. What he has a can't see this nigga man, He got a COVID masks on on the beard, he has hash he got glasses on. He's that's the fucking disguise. You put the COVID mask on, which glasses? We don't know what you look like. He's in the beehive. He's in the beehive.
Speaker 6: You're gonna be in the be hove in the woods.
Speaker 1: Get with you. He's gonna take you out the part slippany another episode of Sopranos in the meadow lands.
Speaker 4: He has You're gonna be next to off hashtag behive boys and his on his account.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh all right, so gay she's good.
Speaker 5: Stilln't do that.
Speaker 1: That's not true because boys, I just never there's too many hashtags, still too many hashtags. Black lives matter.
Speaker 6: No no no, no no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: Baby, you can't go with this dude because he thinks black lives matter.
Speaker 6: No no, no no no mama mentality, followed by black We're not doing this.
Speaker 1: I will say Ravens flock be high boys, Heat Nation, the marathon continues. Mama mentality BLM. Everybody watches women's sports. This is a bot. This is a bot. This is not a real human being. You probably googled Beyonce tickets and then at tweets you and said, you know, I got you, I got them. Well would be good. We in the building. Let me know whatever I'm gonna go. Did you speak to him on the phone?
Speaker 6: No yet, No, baby, what is going on right now?
Speaker 1: Baby? He FaceTime him right now. I don't know his number. He's lip in my DMS with Beyonce tickets. Baby, you ain't going to somebody just slipping my d MS and said if I give them my bank account number for five hundred dollars, they'll they'll turn into five thousand. I don't under you ain't going to no goddamn concert man. Who is this bot? Man? He's a real he's a real boy.
Speaker 5: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Did you say he's a real boy.
Speaker 7: He's a real He's a real boy. He's a real boy. Told mad Lize the deal nose big as fuck.
Speaker 6: Yo, Baby D is going crazy for this Beyonce ticket. Joe oh Man, Baby D. Hopefully he is a cool guy, and he actually does have tickets for you and that you have a great time.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I think we're gonna have fun. I'll it's been.
Speaker 6: Real knowing you we love you. If not, it's been real knowing you.
Speaker 1: We love you.
Speaker 6: And I'll sing at your funeral. Okay, So right, I got you. I'm a singer, baby funeral if this what?
Speaker 1: What number? Uh? What number? Baby?
Speaker 6: These favorites and Whitney use the song I Will Always Love You?
Speaker 1: Right, I've never even heard of, say, say that song before?
Speaker 4: What is one of my favorite songs. But that's not a funeral song. You have sing I'm Black. You have sing his Eyes on the Sparrow.
Speaker 6: Okay, so I've seen that, baby Dan, I'll sing that at your funeral.
Speaker 1: Don't trip. I got you and you started crying towards the last run on.
Speaker 6: My Ugly You know I'm my Ugly Crawt for sure, Pastoral had to come get me.
Speaker 4: You know, I was thinking about this the other day. How long would y'all like take off? Because I know you have a contract, how long would y'all take off? Potting if I was to die? Like is that in you guys's contract? Like if I die that you get a couple of days off.
Speaker 1: No, we got work tomorrow. I'm just you joking. I don't think Rory Is he got bills. This is what it's going to bring up, like pure resentment towards all podcasts listeners. Oh shit, of the amount of things that have happened in our personal lives, we come. One of my close friends was murdered a block away from me, and I showed up that day, and these motherfuckers the next week when I went to go bury him, said this lazy motherfucker taking a Monday off. My friend was murdered. I was just that because I don't want to be shouting, and I came right in here and fucking potted. And then Demeris actually being the console that she was, hit me on the side and was like yo at Cracks funeral, Like remember I said we were burying Crack at noon on Monday, and I had the group chat and said you I could probably be in there by four or five if you'll want to record later. Demeris, I mean, was like, dude, can you not? Can you just not record? And then the only response from the Twitter community everything, these lazy piece of shit just missed the episode. I just buried a friend that was murdered next to our office. They don't give a fuck. They don't care man, so demeris we'd have no choice. Yeah, the show must go on, obviously. You know what we would do live? We do live reactions from the church. Can we po from your from your funeral?
Speaker 4: No, all my nigga's gonna be there so that we can interview them.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: We could do my comma is beautiful with your casket in the back. I on the sparrow would be mulse verse, m K I P.
Speaker 6: Y know we laugh at all? What God listen none, none of this please, we just just jokes. Nothing is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Baby. After after I did her eulogy, I would look to P be like, Yo, can you cut that and for me by this afternoon, let's clip that text the social team, these are her You need to collaborate with Yo.
Speaker 6: Drop a poll if you think the marriage of services was beautiful, I mean talk to us into commas.
Speaker 1: Let us know. Drop baby bottles, Yeah, drop baby bottles with baby d like for cremation. Yeah, we don't know what we're gonna do. Yes, we cremate we'll patreon it. This is so dark, but this is because of everyone that's listening. Now. This is how you guys treat it like.
Speaker 4: People don't give a fuck you gotta they're gonna be on you about my replacement.
Speaker 5: Who are gonna replace me with?
Speaker 1: Nobody?
Speaker 6: It will not be another soul to come in this motherfucking shit right there, it's over. We leave the tailer, does chail stay? It won't be no ass in it though, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: I don't want no more niggas around that kind of look like her.
Speaker 4: That's creepy though, because they talk like me too. What's your sister with the big butt? Both of my sisters have big butts, but the one that say which one? But the one that came on stage at the show, and that's the also the one you met in Houston.
Speaker 6: Thyland, Thyland, Thyland, Mike could sit there.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: Y'all can't type. Thailand's mouth is worse than mine.
Speaker 1: Ooh see.
Speaker 6: We should have Thiland come in one day and sit next to you.
Speaker 5: Okay, we childish? I don't it wouldn't y'all wouln't want that because we would pod like y'all don't want that.
Speaker 1: We can patreon.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine two of me? Can you imagine if there were two of me?
Speaker 6: That's what I'm saying. I want to see it. So we're gonna we'll patreon it. Tell see when Thyland could come in and wish you the patreon with her.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, let's do it. Are are you in Demerica's close friends? No?
Speaker 6: I don't think so. I've never seen a green circle around the marriage.
Speaker 1: She posted her mother and them close friends. I had some impure thoughts.
Speaker 6: She got ass baby, mama got asked, yeah, mamad got asked.
Speaker 4: No, No, she her father more and more every face it was a face photo. She sent me a photo from when she met my dad in ninety two. But my mother in ninety two, my mother was thirty eight, like I have a older mother, and I just said she she.
Speaker 1: Was thirty eight in that photo. Yes, she looked twenty four.
Speaker 4: She was out her bagging y ns because my dad is nine years younger than her.
Speaker 1: So he got him a right, he was twenty nine and was pulled a forty old and then took it right back to Brooklyn. Yeah, he ain't leave us. Since he ain't leave us since I'm just saying she locked him in. He did. I cannot believe we've gone this far in the episode and I'm not talked about the Steve Smith situation. Yo, Steve Smith tripping? Man? What's from white? Why is he tripping? Because he is?
Speaker 5: He married?
Speaker 1: Yes? Oh okay, see I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yes, Mary would Key posted a picture with his family three days after he had such that lady?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah they did the time. I thought this was just I'm just being misogynistic and shitting on the wife.
Speaker 7: Yo.
Speaker 1: You know what it is.
Speaker 6: I just when I was young, obviously I was. I had a very horny phase like most young men.
Speaker 1: Dude, Yeah, yeah, he's he's a very horny face.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm not horny, baby. He don't put that on me. I'm not no horny dude. Don't do that. You've never seen me? And like your mall, chill, you've never seen that? Okay, when have you seen him?
Speaker 1: They know about seventy thousand money bags, I would say otherwise.
Speaker 6: That's not horny. Shit though, that's not horny.
Speaker 1: It's a de more what's it called demir demere horniness?
Speaker 6: No, it's not, man, I'm talking about like sleeping with somebody's wife and you're married.
Speaker 1: That's horny ship, bro.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it's like, what do you do?
Speaker 1: I agree if you were to cheat, though, that would be the best situation something something.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying that to do that somebody is married, it's okay to be like, yo, I'm not no, like, I'm not getting in between that that union.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing that. It's not that to me. It was the selfie w and he was like this, Yeah, he was showing. He said I'm getting a little horn. We said I'm getting a little chunk.
Speaker 3: That was a.
Speaker 1: That was horn when you said it.
Speaker 4: He said that, it said turn you over and get deep inside you.
Speaker 1: He's a face What is that? What is that? What is that face say about turn you over and get deep inside of you? I do not want to see that face and deepens.
Speaker 6: I guess that's him looking down like when she he turned over. I guess that's supposed to be him looking down, like if she was to look back, that's what she would see.
Speaker 1: Like he made that too accurate though, Like that's the.
Speaker 6: Face I used to make when I you know, when you was young and used to get the quickie with with the girl, and you put your shirts on your chin and you.
Speaker 1: Hold that ship up so it don't for down, except she's doing that with his collar. Ye is what are you? This is crazy? Man?
Speaker 5: He looked like a Q little L COOLJ bear.
Speaker 1: First of all, if I found that my wife one had that in her phone. And then she replied with deep is an understatement. Anyone that says understatement during sex thing got the wildest woman on.
Speaker 4: It felt like you were going to rearrange my I U D you were so deep.
Speaker 5: Nah, everybody gotta die.
Speaker 1: Everybody gotta die.
Speaker 5: They gave me chills. That's crazy.
Speaker 6: I'm not gonna lie, dog, you got it.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 6: I'm not condoning any domestic violence.
Speaker 1: But if this man period, there's no but.
Speaker 6: But if this man ended up on the ten o'clock news, I would totally understand. Wouldn't co sign it. But I see how we gobbled it. Never co sign it, and I'm never co signed domestic violence. But as a man, if you read these text messages from your wife to another man like it takes a certain level of just coolness and calmness and just self you know, preservation to not react in a physical manner. I mean this is this is crazy to read your wife talking to another man like this.
Speaker 1: This is absolutely crazy. This is insane, and it's funny. When I was reading all of these, the hilarious ones aren't really what bothers me the most, Like of course you're feeling deep in my wet pussy all that. First of all, sexting, like reading back sexting from other people is insane. And even if you read back your own sex thing when you're not horny, you're gonna look like a fucking psychopath. With that said, that isn't what would piss me off. It's saying words like understatement. I would have gagged, but I had to come home. That would have That would have the other shit that people talk about, like I love making and you come this and that she getting shit off, he getting his shit on. It's the little shit in there that bothers me the most, FAM, But I had to come home. Fam. No, deep deepest an understatement to me is way crazier than my wet pussy. Fuck that.
Speaker 6: If you read your wife say I love making you come, I enjoy it more when you come inside me, I'm killing every nigga in the thirty mile radius. Everybody gotta die because one of y'all niggas saw her with him.
Speaker 1: And god damn it, the whole organization. Everybody has to die.
Speaker 6: I enjoy it more when you come and yo, reading your that from your wife to another again.
Speaker 1: Again, that's sounds crazy. You right to me. His response bothers me more noted, Damn, you guys are reading the wrong shit here understatement noted Home, those are the words that are bothering me the most. If your wife said come inside me, and he replies with noted.
Speaker 4: She responded with yes, sir, and blew that nigga kiss Nah. He was piping down. He was piping down. When you willing to risk it all? You texting that? I wouldn't text that to my actual man. Yo, that spark lit fireworks.
Speaker 1: Damn, he said.
Speaker 4: You had me wanting to explode Friday beholding you was quite alright with me. She said that spark lit fireworks.
Speaker 1: She risen them up. You all right with me. Everyone's dying.
Speaker 6: You were a gentleman, and that was part of the reason I came back. Wanted to give you a proper goodbye.
Speaker 1: Oh damn, how y'all go from doing the nasty porn hub sex thing to talking like othello, like y'all love each other.
Speaker 4: Stadium full of people and all I only saw you killed that.
Speaker 1: She said that she's she she said that that's a good cloth. She cut from that, But she was sitting there the game. I ain't cut from no good cloth.
Speaker 6: That bitch is cut from the whole Babylon claw. She's a fucking disgusting Oh my god, one, this.
Speaker 1: Is why I don't look through phones, because you're gonna find some ship you really don't want to see. If I had this in my possession to then post it so the whole world knows about it. Nah, Yeah, that's what you gotta do that. Nah, you gotta put a hole on display. You put that whole white for yours on display, so everybody know exactly why you left her.
Speaker 4: Either way, that's the number one. It's gonna look embarrassing. It's gonna look embarrassing on you scroll back up.
Speaker 1: Let me call nine eight. Oh, the passion is hard.
Speaker 4: I agree, that's why I came back. The connection was something whose numbers? Is this supposed to be Steve's number of her number?
Speaker 1: This is I believe this. This is the husband posting his wife's text messages.
Speaker 5: That's he kept it.
Speaker 1: You think he kept that that that line the past three days. He believe a message? Ah, you heard that. He just said, he said here to fuck your wife. Who it's a good rollout. Wait, so he just changed his number and put that. Yeah, it's the voicemail. It's a good move.
Speaker 4: I'm I'm a pain like this is painful. This is painful.
Speaker 6: See now, if Homie find Steve Smith and run down on him, they're gonna have him on trial. We're gonna watch on CNN documentary coming out on Hulu.
Speaker 1: This is how this should go. This is what this is.
Speaker 5: We're so deep. I thought you were gonna knock my You d.
Speaker 6: Out, Yo, nigga knack your wife.
Speaker 1: I U D out And you know you was fucked up. It was really fucked up. Is you know? She and her husband had a whole talk about her putting that I U D up there after the kids and everything, and now you now you sexting with my I U D. That's crazy, man. Well I paid for the iu D. Get your own, get your own man.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean hopefully this gentleman is a healing and you know he meets a better, better woman.
Speaker 5: That's you, not oh she, I know she freaked freak freakd nasty.
Speaker 1: I know you think he's he's gonna get back out there after this. And also your kids about to find out if you put that there. And now how old are their kids? Mm hmm. They was probably bragging to all their friends about the free Raven tickets. They was getting my mom work at the stadium. That's gonna be a rough, rough lunch room, to say the fucking least. That's pain. I hate that. I'm kidding, God forbid or something like that ever happened to me. I'm keeping that ship to myself. Sure, no fucking way, that would be next level to just post those that's fucking insane. Yeah, that's wow.
Speaker 6: Well, hopefully you know this gentleman is okay, and you know.
Speaker 1: He's you know, doing he's not okay.
Speaker 6: I mean, yeah, that's tough to read that. I ain't gonna lie. We could crack jokes because it's not us. But as a man, you know, if I was, you know, a married man and my wife is cheating on me and I read those text messages, bro.
Speaker 1: That is crazy.
Speaker 6: I feel I feel bad for him just reading that like that is just like your wife is somebody else's doormat, Like you know that is crazy to read.
Speaker 5: Oh, I don't want to say door man.
Speaker 1: Maybe he likes her, No, I oh, he loves a doing. That's his favorite doormat inside when the weather's.
Speaker 5: Gu keep saying doormat. And this isn't me sticking up.
Speaker 1: Because he's just usually just that's just cumbucket.
Speaker 5: But how do you guys know that? That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm reading the text messages what you like. She's saying, Hey, I'm a cumbucket. He's not a cumbucket. Jesus.
Speaker 5: But maybe they like each other. You talk to people.
Speaker 1: Like you like you. I like, I had a few cumbuckets. I like.
Speaker 5: So you're saying that women that you respect you don't talk to like that.
Speaker 6: Not saying that because you can have a girlfriend or you know, somebody your wife, and you can sex and talk nasty to each other. So I'm not gonna say you don't respect them. But you know, this woman is married, she has a family. You're married, you have a family. She just doesn't have no respect for her union in her home, Like you're not supposed to be out here doing all of this with cheating is one thing. If you just have a you know, a fling and it's like it'll never happen again. This is like she knows her place, like I just want you to put it in my throat, like you know, bust inside me, you knock the eye ud out, like not once did she say dinner was amazing. She didn't say dinner was amazing. The you know, the shrimp, the shrimp.
Speaker 1: She said. The passion was was up there, she said.
Speaker 4: She says, stadium full of people and I only saw you and he agreed with her.
Speaker 1: Wait, first of all, what year was this?
Speaker 6: I mean he probably doing analysts work. He does analyst work, so he's at the stadium doing analysts work.
Speaker 1: So it could have been he wasn't even catching a pass. No, it could have been.
Speaker 6: He said he's getting chunky, like he's not playing getting chunky. Those are recent like he's he's retired.
Speaker 1: He's about to say some bullshit. I think he like conducted the band one day, and she like works for the band, like he was like the conductor the band with with with freddie p and them, she's in the marching band. Then she fucked doctor ly. Oh the marching band for the Ravens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, she's in the marching band.
Speaker 1: Oh so he been fucking with her for a while. Damn. Well, it is what it is.
Speaker 4: Don't don't cheat, and if you're gonna cheat, don't do it that way.
Speaker 5: That's bad and mean.
Speaker 1: It's just not these text messages like that family look just looks like like, come on, man, why would you Why would you? Just I know, but why would That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: Why would you put your family out there to be put them in a position to be embarrassed like this?
Speaker 5: Well he didn't put the text messages out.
Speaker 6: He did because he's fucking another girl, like she's a fucking whole Babylon.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You can't.
Speaker 6: You can't cheat on your wife because you're cheating on your family. It's not just your wife you cheating on now his his family looks crazy with all these text messages out in the public like.
Speaker 4: That, like you're reading those text messages for my dad. I thirteenth reason they would be making a special on me.
Speaker 1: That is.
Speaker 4: Now the girl I don't like you in school definitely gonna seem like you're freaked out ass daddy crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, we've all said insane things in our history of podcasting that our kids are gonna heir. Oh my god, your son is gonna hear some ship that's not gonna make him feel feel very honorable walking onto the playground.
Speaker 6: M m nah, my son gonna be proud.
Speaker 1: What if he's a condrict film?
Speaker 6: Never stop see, it will never happen.
Speaker 1: There will be no there, no dots in this house. There will be no listening to that my.
Speaker 4: Lockery pregnant and had a kid, or my kid was going to high school. Could I convince y'all to like take certain things off the YouTube, like five tens, We're.
Speaker 6: Gonna clip it, and I'm gonna send your kid like the clip page, like yo, your mom's just going crazy.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a page out of Lad's book and the slashbacks.
Speaker 6: At the baby shower, like at the gender reveal, I'm like, baby, this is the hard drive right here, just so you have it, just the masters, Like you got the Masters.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: And I definitely gotta get a new father because if the father is one of the niggas I've been talking about that's awful.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, that's worse or romantic?
Speaker 1: Or romantic? Has how you look at love win? Did Steve Smith put out any like response?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Wait, she puts something note? Is that really her?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Let's should Who cares? She said?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: Nobody says, Hi, I am Nicole Martinez. Now let's read that.
Speaker 2: That's what.
Speaker 1: I won't be a Martinez much longer.
Speaker 6: She says, Hi, I am the Cole Martinez, though I won't be a Martinez much longer.
Speaker 1: You see, I have been cheating on my home, you see. And yeah, I have been. But this is what he put on her Facebook. Oh the husband? Oh so oh gangster?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I gotta read this now his voice, Hi, I am the Cole Martinez, though I won't be a Martinez much longer. You see, I have been cheating on my husband, and I have been doing so with the very famous Steves from senior.
Speaker 1: Paus pauls Paul, pause, right, there have some some decency and self respect, my guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If I find my wife and read these text message, I'm not putting in the very famous.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the very famous Steve Smith senior picks attached for reference.
Speaker 1: I have him be the attachment below. I have him hidden under three, but that's been fixed. My husband bought me a house.
Speaker 6: He stood by my side after I had been arrested twice for domestic violence, and this is how I repay him and our son. There's plenty of messages here. Steve Crazy, the kound of revealing messages celebrity will send Baltimore Ravens. I am also a member of your team band. I believe I violated some fratnization rules by hooking up with Steve at the training facility ESPN TMG, Carolina Panthers, Antonio Brown White tag they be in.
Speaker 1: That this is fake man. No, the hud that is supposed to be the husband that posted does this is bullshit? And you just call that number and it said, hey's Steve Smith, I'm here to fuck your wife. This is fake. Nah, I think that's real.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 1: This feels fake to me though, the whole entire thing. And also who saves a hidden ship under three? Like the running joke of like, oh uh, I got caught because Domino's called at a certain or why is Domino's texting you? Yeah? Who's saving a side doe to side chick under three? Yeah? That would make if I'm going through someone's phone, three would catch my eye. Who do you have saved under? Three?
Speaker 5: Stupid people do stupid things, though.
Speaker 1: Not like not like Eric Trumpet player, Like and you're tacking Antonio Brown.
Speaker 5: Antonio, It's like, what the fuck I gotta do with it?
Speaker 1: Everything?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's all your fault somehow, everything is his fault.
Speaker 1: I'm going cap on all this shit. I don't think any of this shit is true. Nah, I don't.
Speaker 4: It's just too like the Marching Band player. If I'm thinking of like creating some some lore, I'm not gonna say, you know what, he should fuck the Marching Band player, Like, that's you too creative.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 1: But if you got Steve Smith trying to roll something out, I don't know. I think he's involved. Mm hmm. Oh well, praiers to all parties involved. Gotta in praiers to all parties involved. Well that was fun. Oh my god. Any plans for this week anyone? Not as of yet. Nope.
Speaker 4: I'm going on a date where to I don't know whom yet or where, but I'm gonna go.
Speaker 1: This has been another episode and we're not doing.
Speaker 4: I have a blow of vlog dropping and I was talking about getting back out there. So I'm going on a date this week. I don't know with whom, but I am all right. But seriously, I'm being vulnerable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very vulnerable. You have four days to just decide. Yeah, do you like? No?
Speaker 5: No idea?
Speaker 1: At least you haven't mind.
Speaker 5: I really want to try the corner store, like the new restaurant.
Speaker 1: Want to try that?
Speaker 6: Somebody just text me about that, Like, what is this TikTok? Is this TikTok is going viral? TikTok?
Speaker 1: I think they serve you like caviar on nuggets and I want to try that.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, and everybody's a caveat through a bump of caviar. You get the fuck out of here through bump cavear bumps.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, get back out there, get off TikTok.
Speaker 5: So I'm I'm gonna get back out there, but we.
Speaker 1: Get double, can we? No?
Speaker 4: It sounded good. I would love it, actually, but yeah no. When I find out, I'll let you guys know, obviously, but if not, I'm just gonna take myself out. I want to wear a cute I just want to wear a cute dress. I want to do my hair I want to feel pretty and sensual, so I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 1: You really got to stop ovulating. And also is where I feel for men too, because she didn't say anything wrong, but there's some innocent young man out there that's about to just be used. So she could wear a dress and go out feel pretty. And as soon as she's stopping me, like really try to make something out of it.
Speaker 6: And as soon as she stopped I relating, she ain't gonna answer his calls and text messages and like, get on, did she once she's on a cycle, stop calling me? Leave me alone? You pissing me off. I came over here with these bomb ass flowers. I don't want no flowers, Like yo, you some flowers.
Speaker 1: That's not true.
Speaker 5: I love flowers and I wouldn't do that allegedly, but I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to use anybody using would be. I need you to do this for me, Like I said, if I don't find anybody that I would enjoy going on a date with, I can take myself that.
Speaker 1: But I hear that it's not what you said. Definitely date it would be nice upcoming, Peach. There's a guy Kansas City waiting. Don't do that. We're not even talking about that way ride not to You should take Peach with you if you don't follow.
Speaker 4: Me and Peach are going a nice little date. Peach gonna want Chuck, mikel Up, Ultras and ship.
Speaker 1: Though. This is but another episode of New Worry for all these addits at the end of this episode out for you Pete. Sorry bro.
Speaker 6: This has been another episode of the new Rory and Maul podcast. Have a great week. We'll talk to you in a couple of days. Be safe, Be blessed. My Comma is Beautiful available now, Day twenty six. First episode of Rory mal Don't Know Ball with Adam Pacman Jones available now. Check it out. We'll talk to you in a couple of days. Be safe, Be blessed. I'm that nigga, He's just ginger peace.
Speaker 1: No