Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone, Elvis Durand.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Durand.
Speaker 3: Phone tapped Danielle.
Speaker 1: All right, so Rich reached out, said his wife Vanessa had some jealousy issues with another mom at their kids' school, So he said, why don't we phone tapper call it the hot single mom who needs to borrow her hubby for a little bit of huffswer.
Speaker 2: Oh no, this isn't good.
Speaker 1: I may speak to Rich please?
Speaker 4: Who's calling? This?
Speaker 1: Is her?
Speaker 3: A few?
Speaker 4: Sure? Are you three?
Speaker 3: Nine?
Speaker 4: Mom?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 4: Me?
Speaker 1: Nighte Mom? What do you mean I actually need to talk to Rich? Is he around?
Speaker 4: What? What is it regarding? Do you need? What do you need?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I actually have a shelf that I need put up at my house, and I was thinking that maybe it's possible if he could swing by here at some point and maybe help me out with that.
Speaker 4: You're calling my husband for that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I don't. Unfortunately, you know, I'm I'm a single mom and he's always so nice to me at school. Whenever I picked my ecmy.
Speaker 4: Up and he gave you this phone number, No.
Speaker 1: I got it off the school list. They give out a list with all the parents' phone numbers.
Speaker 4: You don't have anybody else that you can call you just.
Speaker 1: My husband unfortunately not. I'm a single mom, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Really aware that you're a single mom. I'm very aware of that. In fact, you know what every single mother at that school, and I am absolutely feel comfortable speaking for all of them. You have overstepped the line.
Speaker 1: Now excuse me with what do you do anything you come up to that You come up to our school every day and you flirt with every husband there, or wait a second, wait a second, I'm not calling to say what your husband. I don't know what the hell.
Speaker 4: My husband is not on this earth to do your work for you, and I'm sure that he's just gonna put up a shell for you and you're gonna prance around in your little bunny Foo foo outfits that you wear the school.
Speaker 1: So that's it. What the Just because you probably don't dress sexy for your husband, don't take it out on me and be jealous of.
Speaker 4: Up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just because I'm warm and I'm nice to people and people like to talk to me, and you're just a bitch, real.
Speaker 4: Warm and real nice with your paying out of your shirt, picking up your son.
Speaker 1: Have I ever slept with any of the husbands.
Speaker 4: Let him to go get your own husband.
Speaker 2: Okay, except for that one.
Speaker 1: That one time.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's gonna show.
Speaker 1: Me, so you know, obviously she's gonna call you right away and tell you I called. So wait for the call and call me right now. Hold on a second.
Speaker 3: Hello, Hey, sorry, mister call.
Speaker 4: Do you know who just called the house? We made mom? The skank called the house and wanted you to come fix her shelf? And are you kidding? You're gonna go hick?
Speaker 3: I mean, if she doesn't have anybody, someone should help her.
Speaker 4: You know what, Then you fix her shelf? Fine, you go?
Speaker 3: Whoa? Yes, I mean I'll just go over there and the way home from work.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, you are kidding me.
Speaker 3: What's the big deal. Don't you trust me?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I don't, Yes, I trust you know. I don't trust her because she wants to jump. I can't believe you don't see the issue here? A single woman that's hot wants you to come over and fix her shelf.
Speaker 3: What doesn't matter if you's hot? Because I love you, babe.
Speaker 4: She got the class list and she looked. She found you. She was calling you, and then in tells me on top we.
Speaker 3: See each other a couple of the ends a week. It's you know, it's no big deal. We just we're friends with each other.
Speaker 4: What are you? The mayor of town? All the mothers, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 4: Hi, what's the Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: This is actually Danielle Monaro from Elvis Durant in the morning show.
Speaker 4: You just got phone tapped. Oh my god, you are kidding me.
Speaker 1: Fritz said that you had a little issue with some of the mothers at the school.
Speaker 4: So while with angry right now, come on, it's about the prance right over this girl's house and rip her hair out.
Speaker 2: The Elvis Durant phone tap