Speaker 1: But we're gonna get to right now.
Speaker 2: Hold, hold, hold what you I gotta ask you a question the quarterback, the quarterback. You have question?
Speaker 1: You're still with the quarterbacks? Because I was about to say, what you get to the quarterbacks?
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, that's what I was about to, hopefully was getting to the quarterback competition.
Speaker 3: Now, yeah, I want to get into the quarterback. I want to we're talking about the door taking care of his body, baby, Okay, okay, okay, But what I want to get into is who you think go be the started quarterback?
Speaker 2: I was going, go ahead, go ahead, talk for what's you thinking now? Right here?
Speaker 3: Y'a got numbers, you'a got numbers. Can we put the numbers? We put the numbers. You got numbers, numbers, the numbers?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Hey, hey, I ain't even tripping. I ain't tripping. I ain't tripping. Looking right now, I'm looking right now. Stop Joe. Okay, Now I see the one and two fight for one and two. But I also see your boy what's his name, Dylan Gabriel? Uh huh uh Demo, Please don't.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 2: He has the highest completion percentage Joe by by base by by our percent and he's by basically by by half, not even a four percent, like one percent. They basically saying, I'm just saying, Joe, you're not You're just trying to talk right now. I'm not trying to say anything.
Speaker 3: Numbers don't lie. You don't be women lie. Numbers don't lie. That's what the numbers say.
Speaker 1: Joe.
Speaker 2: Why it's like you gotta it's a two horse race and you bring a two horse race is three? What the coach say? What the coach Todd Monkins? He said, everyone is in competition, That's what he said. Okay, And he said, what's that thing called? What's that thing you're doing? You're doing something right now?
Speaker 1: To me? What am I doing to you? I'm just telling you.
Speaker 2: Asked me what he said, and I told you what he said.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Now, so again, I know you think it's a two worst race, but as I'm looking at it, I don't know about that anymore.
Speaker 1: Joe. So who do you think? I mean, who debo? Who do you think? Who do you think should be the quarterback?
Speaker 2: And in this one, I'm saying too and it's still early, I'm not saying he said. He still hasn't announced the starting quarterback. Obviously there's days. Today is the first we've still been out there with.
Speaker 1: Underwear on. They still practicing with shorts.
Speaker 2: Nobody put no pads on Today Monday, first padded practice, okay, and then our first preseason game. Our first preseason game is the fifteenth. I think he's taking his time. Like he said, we have joint practices that start August twentieth versus the Buffalo Bills, and we play the Buffalo Bills on August twenty second. You know as well as I know, practices are happening now, they're gonna have pads, they're gonna play that first preseason game. I would hope that it'll be called before then, but I'm giving him by the second after after after the joint practices, By that time is the end of the time when we're gonna have to call who's going to be the starting quarterback. And I think for sure it's going to be Shador Sanders, because you know as well as I know, once you go to those when you go to those joint practices, you you're playing against another team. That's where you're really getting that, you're getting that vibe. You're seeing who your quarterback, how are we performing against another team, so your teams know, people know they're watching it right now seeing how Shador is playing, I'm liking that. What I'm saying, the touchdowns really came from now. It was red zone practice. So before this, nobody was really getting any touchdowns. Last practice, when the touchdowns started going crazy, it was the red zone Shador executing looking really really good like I can. So I want him to continue his process, continue working, continue doing the stuff that he was talking about before, learning, trying to get better. And I think with him, just to both of them, are they know it's a quarterback competition, but both of them are just trying to get better every single day, every single practice.
Speaker 3: Yes, well for me, what's up looking at this sheet? Yes, I'll see how it's a watching should competition right now. I think it should be a Shadoor Dylan competition. I'm just looking at.
Speaker 1: The numbers, Joe, I understand. Hey, that's just how I feel.
Speaker 3: Because you saying it ain't gonna matter, you got to get the pass on, then we go really see you think getting the pass on don't gonna make him be able to see better than to throw six picks.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm gonna tell you, de Bo. Do you think that.
Speaker 3: Fire from the other team actually rushing your quarterback and wanting to go ahead and get that little tap on his back to let him know I was here, You wouldn't have got that all. Do you think that's gonna make him better? You think that corner sitting over there in Buffalo baitan me, baiting him into throwing that thing, and then going that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Make him better.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, if it was up to me, I think that your door should have been the starting quarterback. So coaches giving it the time and they haven't still put on pads. We're watching the practice, we're saying it. It's saying I'm not going to be able to pick the quarterback. They're going to pick the quarterback for me. It's the only you and watching or getting reps with the first team, so we can't just even put Dylan was just saying he can't even he's he's going versus he's doing the second team.
Speaker 3: So if he started getting one, you'll start being like, oh, people that are saying if it could possibly be dealing.
Speaker 2: If those people are just trying to give you that few to say stuff to me that make to piss me off.
Speaker 1: That's all because yes.
Speaker 2: Yes, people on here that don't know one of us, because you know how this how we can see we start off. It was it was Deshaun Watson. He's making forty million dollars this year. He has to start obviously to see what he got.
Speaker 1: He's in a competition versus Chador. They're battling for the number one quarterback.
Speaker 2: Chador's numbers that you're looking at are better obviously than Deshaun Watson. So now you just gonna say we're gonna bump my man up from the second team, move DeShawn out the whole way, and now say the Chador's battling versus Dylan Gabriel. That doesn't make any sense. He had a battle for QB one versus Shawn Watson.
Speaker 4: He's winning start and your owner has them just come out and say he was not against the possibility of signing Wathing to another year after this year, and Watson said he was open to coming back.
Speaker 2: Like what's going on over there. He's on the team right now. So you don't want to say, oh, I don't give it what he does, he's not gonna be.
Speaker 1: You can't say well, you know what was that bridge?
Speaker 2: When we get to it, you can say that he's probably you can. He didn't, he didn't didn't say that though, he didn't say that. He's just he's trying to give him a different type of motivation because you know what he might think about it.
Speaker 1: But guess what he might not. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And then I mean, I understand what you're saying, but I'm just saying, you want to put that out there, and he's.
Speaker 2: Trying to put it out there for a good motivation for Watson, Like okay, bad, But what about Dylan? That's over here?
Speaker 1: Like nobody you keep working?
Speaker 2: At what point? At what point do you give.
Speaker 3: Gabriel an opportunity to fight for a second position?
Speaker 1: How many picks do Watson got a throat man? Nine? Twelve? Don't forget me? In year what eight? Yeah? Yeah? Get what is second?
Speaker 2: Is? This is gabels second year? Him and him and him and d last year? Come on, what the debau? I don't We're not We're talking about Shador is the starting quarterback and now you're just trying to figure out when is Dylan Gabriel going to get his shot?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know right now. I don't think Dylan Gabriel is going to be this.
Speaker 1: He's not. He's not the quarterback for the for the future for the Browns.
Speaker 2: So you know that what you're saying Watson could be No. I don't think neither one of them can be debou. I don't think Joe, I don't think. I don't think Sashaun Watson is going to be our future quarterback moving forward. I don't think Dylan Gabriel is going to be the future quarterback moving forward. I think our best chance is for Shador Sanders to now see what we have.
Speaker 1: This is the second year.
Speaker 2: Even if Dylan Gabriel were to have these same uh new receivers, these new the new offensive line that we have. I don't think his arm strength is good enough. When he was throwing some of those fade balls, it was just fluttering.
Speaker 1: Through the air. I don't think. I don't like his arm strength.
Speaker 2: So I'm thinking Shador so Dylan Gaber with a quarterback, no, we were to go. So what you're saying right now is in your mind, we only have y'all only have I just keep saying we yes, said you my dog No.
Speaker 1: I said we because I was.
Speaker 3: I was getting sentimental because it was Bernie Czar that was interviewing him, and I was that was back when I was a fan and Bernie Coozar was my Dunah. Yeah, love Bernie Noah still is. I ain't ain't so I kind of slipped out. I said we because it was you know, that's what I was thinking about. But anyway, let me get back to what I was saying. Now, you said at uh, Let me make sure that's right. Yes, it just tanged at eleven fifty one am on August third.
Speaker 1: Ye, neither Watson nor Gabriel you.
Speaker 3: Thought was the future franchise of this quarterback for this franchise. Right, With that being the case, you're saying, we only got one that could contentially be and that Shito. So basically you're saying that, in YO g opinion, we might be wasting a little time.
Speaker 2: Where we could have made up some brown and got somebody else.
Speaker 3: What you're saying, it got somebody else as a Browns fan, as far as another quarterback that could actually potentially fight.
Speaker 2: For No, no, no, I think this is what's up. We need to either figure out.
Speaker 1: That oh I love draft the quarterback.
Speaker 2: Sean Deshaun Watson can be the backup Dylan Gabriel if you want to have him as a backup. We need a franchise quarterback. So I don't know. I haven't seen Jalen Green do anything yet. I'm just saying right now, Shador Sanders is our best shot. I think in that we have a franchise quarterback on the roster. If he's not the one, then we're gonna betrayed. We get rid of Dylan Gabriel, Deshaun Watson is not going to be on the team.
Speaker 1: We'll be in the same boat that.
Speaker 2: We've been in needing a franchise quarterback. Then we have two first round picks. We're gonna go get them next year in the draft. Right now, when we have Shador.
Speaker 1: On this rookie contract, it's not Dylan.
Speaker 2: We had him on the rookie deal. This is year two. He's still on the rookie deal. You're only on year two, you know, understand. But Dylan got his first Listen, I'm giving you my op. I don't think Dylan is going to be a starting quarter a franchise quarterback for a team just from his arm strength, just from what I seen. No disrespect, but I just don't see it. And it's okay.
Speaker 3: So you know what I'm saying that you're a Stillers fan? For one minute, who would you want to be the quarterback you were playing.
Speaker 1: Against if I was playing?
Speaker 2: You're still a fan? Now, let's pretend you're a Stillers fan.
Speaker 1: Dylan Gabriel. Dylan Gabriel. Wow, see what I feel like I could pick him off the easy.
Speaker 2: Who's your backup then, Deshaun Watson? Okay, okay, okay, that's why you cool with this list?
Speaker 1: My list is?
Speaker 3: Are you cool with your list? Just because practice? You don't even know how to practice? You ain't even in past yet.
Speaker 1: Bro? You just did you just.
Speaker 3: Think on teammate and unpadded practice.
Speaker 1: Bro, Look at this? What are you doing? Bro? Look?
Speaker 3: The man looked like he got hitting the eye too. Oh come on, Joe, Come on, Joe.
Speaker 1: What they're doing over there? Joe? When Sean Junkins drinkins, Duncans.
Speaker 3: Junkins, That's that's that's what y'all doing over there.
Speaker 1: That's a It was a it was a chip. It's a chip, Bro, it's a chip. Look at it.
Speaker 2: He just got poked in the eye, would have looked like he.
Speaker 1: Ain't no pads on. Man, you can't hit him like that. He ain't got hit him like that like that. He's just he's what y'all doing. He's trying now when he going fire on him down? Who thought of that? Who is that? Then?
Speaker 2: What? That's how fight didn't even start? Then he's gonna have the box like that. That's that's gonna have the box as soon as they get passed on. I promise you, they are going to be full of gold at him trying to light him up.
Speaker 1: Bro, No, that's for sure, that's for sure. He got man, it's a chip.
Speaker 2: You gotta have a bigger you gotta have a bigger base.
Speaker 1: Then brid he thinks you would win, You would have win.
Speaker 2: And throw debo. You would win and throw smack off.
Speaker 1: Bro, it looked like your toe. It looks like he's like it's toe.
Speaker 2: Guy stepped on first and he was looking already kind of limping, and then he hit him.
Speaker 1: So he gave him hold.
Speaker 2: He gave the hole she man kitten kuldboodle. He jumped into it. He did, he did, He did jump into him. Hen't even like I hit my saquad No, not even not even close, Bro.
Speaker 3: And that was shells. That was in shells. If he weighed as much as me, it would have looked just as bad.
Speaker 2: But it wasn't. Hey, I'm telling you this. That was that what I wouldn't have did that.
Speaker 1: That was file. That was file, Bro, I ain't truth. You would you would you think you would have flown like that? Probably fun? Okay?
Speaker 3: No, Joe, Joe, Joe, I wouldn't have That's what. That's what I was. I wouldn't tell you right now. I wouldn't expected you to fly like that. I don't care what had happened. I would have been seeing him come through there anyway, that that demo.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Brotennis is always up, come on you.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. You gotta come to be a little bit more, I mean. And then he just laid down and made like he was gonna kick back up.
Speaker 3: And then then I ain't got no fight. Ain't no fight, Joe, look at that, look at it, Joe, ain't no.
Speaker 1: I don't be fired on the man, Katie all that now, if he did that to him, like I mean, I don't know if they can bring that, That's what I'm saying. But he didn't. If you get if.
Speaker 2: Somebody hit you and you stay and they stay on their feet.
Speaker 3: Like and they didn't like he wasn't even looking for somebody.
Speaker 1: I understand stand understanding, but that that ain't.
Speaker 3: Even a legit. That's a de cleaning. He did clean, for sure, but that's not legit. Like he's seen it coming. And I put that.
Speaker 2: Every time I asked him about this. For you, you keep saying, your head would have been on the swivel. You would have seen him come understanding it like that. So that's what I'm saying. I wouldn't have did that to my teammates. I wouldn't have did it to my teammate either. I woulder add to my teammate either. But he's like, did Look, we're trying to establish physicality out here.
Speaker 1: He's trying to establish physicality with no pass on.
Speaker 2: He didn't really All right, I got you, de bo, I got you just saying what I'm just saying. All I was saying, man brown browning.
Speaker 1: So that's what it is. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: It's trying to they start doing good, they get something going good for him. Then they you know what, like, yeah, let me take my teammate. I'll make sure he can't play anyway. Miles Garrett is dealing with a little soreness in his lower half. Head coach Simon Vay says Sunday, they keeping him out of practice for the third consecutive day.
Speaker 2: Joseph, do you think it's just a little soreness or is there a reason for.
Speaker 1: Worry? Or rams are being smart? Being smart?
Speaker 2: Rather take caution if there's any chance of feeling of you know, handmise or something going on soft tissues.
Speaker 1: That man didn't take you. Let me look at that again. Was a little low half lower half? Yeah? What that means, Joe?
Speaker 2: That means he's but what is the soreness in your Have you ever heard a little sort in his lower half? Not even pointing to a extremity it.
Speaker 1: Could, but his lower half? Joe? Yeah, what's that? That's vague? That it's super vague. Why is it so vague?
Speaker 2: Three days straight of vagueness sworness? Joe not, I don't know, I don't know. I think it's I think I think it's I think it's nothing.
Speaker 1: What do you think, Joe? You know me. I know. There you go, you think something.
Speaker 2: I think. I'm hoping it's not serious. Okay, but you holding out the erin on the side of being smart. You know there's no reason for concern.
Speaker 3: When you say there's no reason for concern, but you give me lower extremity soreness. That kind of makes me concerned because you're not giving me exactly you know what it what it is or what it could be. And when I hear things like that.
Speaker 2: And the talk of Aaron Donald coming back, I think, I hope it's not, but I think there may be a little bit of concern that maybe he may be out for a little bit of time with something more than a little bit of soreness.
Speaker 3: And that's why the hope of a d may be a necessity instead of a hope.
Speaker 1: Joe, That's all I'm saying. When you telling me what you think.
Speaker 2: Joe, I'm going to say, I hoping that I think is just honestly soreness.
Speaker 1: That day's legs a little tired, it just started.
Speaker 2: Maybe they tight muscles, might be tight body work.
Speaker 1: He was traveling a lot of travels. You know the code. It's nothing, nothing serious, moving all this stuff moving all this stuff.
Speaker 2: He might move shit he had somebody delivered. Joe never know. Miles is you never know. Miles don't be. Miles is real, He's he's like you. Miles isn't throwing his money around. Miles might have moved this up.
Speaker 3: Miles ain't like me because I wouldn't have left that money sitting on that table but not going to the US and all else.
Speaker 1: I'd have caught that million. We're different now. He was, but he was negotiating. He knew he was.
Speaker 2: He knew he wasn't coming back. That's why though de Bo they told him, he told him not to come. They already okay, but I'm no, I'm coming to get that.
Speaker 3: You could tell him to get that. I'm still coming to him, coming to get that. I'm under contract, ain't. I got a call and might, but then they might none that you leave.
Speaker 1: You go let me leave, and you go. Let me leave with this.
Speaker 2: Because I arned you.
Speaker 1: But this is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: What you think a contract is for, what's in the contract is what you go by. You can't make up what you want to and say, oh this means that and that means this.
Speaker 1: You can't do that. That's what a contract is made for.
Speaker 3: You have to be specific in state I'm coming to get my money in OTA's and you go pay me.
Speaker 2: That is why there's contracts. It specifically states what it is, where it is, and what money. What money did Miles move so he could make sure that they could trade him. He just moved some money around to the back end and he didn't get that. But it don't it don't.
Speaker 1: He got it. He get it over there, He get it over there. He just delayed when he got it. That's all that was, Joe, That's all that was.
Speaker 3: Then the money in the bonuses, that's not even counted towards anything.
Speaker 2: So Joe, I gotta go get that. The contracts say I can get it. I'm going to get it. You ain't about to do nothing outside with the contracts say otherwise, you're gonna have to see me and my people.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I feel while we're a little Oh, I'm gonna get my money. That's why we're a little different.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, through hell and high water, I'm gonna get my money.
Speaker 3: But that might be why he got a little tightness in his muscle. I don't know, he's gonna be straight. He gonna be straight. I hope I'm hoping he gonna be straight.
Speaker 1: Brother? That does that is? You know? That is one?
Speaker 3: Now look here, man, the Pats rookies they gotta pay their dues.
Speaker 2: Man, there is.
Speaker 3: Okay, so are expected to fill the snack reserves for their position groups, and rookie quarterback Morton has to make sure fresh oranges are plentiful in the quarterback's room to go with the juicer.
Speaker 1: May purchased last season.
Speaker 3: That's not bad, okay, Keeping cups stock is part of the job, as it's having gushers for the who is that Vito?
Speaker 1: Vito? Okay? And purple bag the ritos?
Speaker 2: I guess those are the spicy sweet chili.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The quarterback coach Ashton Grant, Yes, I don't even know why this even like a you know, a story to being honest with you, because like I think, everybody got to do something, bro, what you what you have to do?
Speaker 1: I know I had to do something. Everybody got dudes, you.
Speaker 3: Was a seventh you you was a first round pick, right, I was a seventh round pick.
Speaker 1: Seventh pick? Do they went hard? So look I went went hard on No, no, no, no, no, no, I went and knocked it. I just went and got the whole.
Speaker 2: This is twenty ten, so this is when iPads first came out. So I bought the entire defense iPads. And when I bought the entire defense iPads, that was my rooked dues. He said, brother, you don't have to do nothing else. So I was smooth, only my boy that I did that.
Speaker 1: I bought him.
Speaker 2: I bought them all iPads and everybody was cool, and they was.
Speaker 1: You bought me. You brought your way out of all your dudes. That's my way out of the news.
Speaker 2: But then this is the other thing we had to do, and I made sure so we it was me, TJ.
Speaker 1: Larrus, Sante, and Cliff.
Speaker 2: Gather So it was four defensive people that got drafted. All we had to do was make sure they had popeyes. We had to go somebody had to go pick up the popeyes before the game every.
Speaker 1: Game, so for the game before we.
Speaker 2: Left, before the plane, before the plane on Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, before the before the plane. Yes, yes, yes, we had to have popeyes before the plane. So we did walk through and then right after walkthrough when we was going to the plane, one of the rookies. Somebody had to make sure we had Popeyes for everybody. So that was the only job we had to do. The Popeyes I got on the iPads.
Speaker 1: It was smooth. And then we did the rookie dinner.
Speaker 3: Okay, you ain't had no hazing of any sort. Like the good part was Debo. I had great ogs.
Speaker 2: We had Pops, Mike Adams, we had Sheldon Brown, we had Eric Right and we had abe Elam.
Speaker 1: These dudes were just good dudes.
Speaker 2: So they just wanted to make sure as long as you brought the food, as long as you had the Popeyes form you know.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then like buck about the Popeyes, Like rookies, y'all got the rooks. Make sure you got the Popeyes. Make sure we got the food on the plane. Cool, we got the food on the plane. They don't have no problems. You don't have food on the plane, like bro Like it's disrespect. So I'm like, I respect it because you're not asking nothing. Crazy people are hungry, you know what I'm saying, y'all want some food. And I'm gonna do the same thing next year. If we want some Popeyes, we want some type of food. People have these rooks come in because we did it, you know what I'm saying. And it wasn't no like man, they were super like, look, rookies, make sure y'all get the food for.
Speaker 1: Us when we go to the plane. Cool, got you o G that's all you need? Solid?
Speaker 3: Yeah, see I had. I had good ol g's too. We ain't have to do nothing. We ain't have to do nothing crazy rookie dinner of course. And that was just for the linebackers. We had to make sure the room was stocked with candy and all that other.
Speaker 2: Snacks and candy, snacks and candy for shacks and candy for sure, and like we ain't like all the stuff.
Speaker 1: Where they tied dudes up the gold post. None of that they hair and all that and that you can't you can't cut nobody's hair.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Like that's wild, Like you want to cut my hair?
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 3: I'm like, no, that's the fight. They couldn't catch ball, tape them up against the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm liken, y'all, No, bro, take your paths in cool like dude, that's out of control. We had like we had some.
Speaker 3: Like like as we got older that like that didn't want to like do the parts, or they forget something like twice one time you let you know, you let us like you know, the second time, dude Woodley, Yeah, this man Lamar Woodley Man, I forget who it was, brou but the dude wasn't he wasn't bringing either the snacks or he didn't bring the breakfast. In the morning on a Saturday, I think it was twice or something. Whatever it was, Willie went and had them get popcorn.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: He had a brand new Caddy, dude, and it wasn't even off thirty day tags yet.
Speaker 1: Brouh.
Speaker 3: He had them fill up this man's car with popcorn butter popcorn.
Speaker 2: Bro Oh no, all the way to the top of the sun roof.
Speaker 3: Bro all the way through the car, dumped it in through the top of the sun roof.
Speaker 1: Bruh.
Speaker 2: They brought up like two three vans full of popcorn to fill this man's car.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: See, let's just say he ain't never missed another thing since then. That and then we had we had another one. Brou He ain't want to listen, so they ended up taking his clothes.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yo, after he after he get undressed, take his clothes he wore here and put him in a bag filled up with water and throw it in the freezer. And then don't give him nothing to wear home like or whatever you got like the quipment room, like, hey, don't get him nothing nowhere home. He wouldn't bring the candy like he wasn't he wanted to bring the snacks like he was supposed to shut into a brick like.
Speaker 2: He came back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what he did. I'm gonna do it like the younger dudes.
Speaker 2: Like the thing is, when they're not making you do nothing crazy, right, you're not doing nothing crazy. D it snacks, so you carry pass that was it During during training camp you would have to carry pass up.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 3: And then that gets you that I ain't gonna even lie. That kind of got you out of signing autographs. You'd be like me in my hands for me, I got all these paths.
Speaker 2: You know, got come on all for sure the show for show Brookie, dudes, it depended on your ogs because then they said, like hey, they when they was really hazing people, that's just no. One don't you can't. You cannot take a whole. At the end of the day, he's still a grown man, no matter if he's a rest or not. So some of the stuff is like all of that disrespect. Like one thing, like you're not gonna disrespect me when you ask you bring the food, bring the snacks, like keep the room stop. That's just that's what rookies will do. Cool because that's some normal stuff, like you've been in the game. Boom, I'm gonna do the same thing when I'm a when I'm the next year. You know what I'm saying, like boom, yeah, get the snacks, bring up the past. It's just kind of like you're welcoming because I think the oldues you they do it. Some people do it.
Speaker 1: As a power trip, and that's when it's like bro doing I'm gonna my back. I'm like this bro should the out, you bum.
Speaker 2: And even if they're like the dude to be like four years like five years in, I'm like you suck, Like stop telling bro, lucky you got cookie by.
Speaker 1: This like you mad at you.
Speaker 2: You feel like you could tell him what to do because he about to take your spot here, bring my past. I'm like this, nigga, I played got no problem with the past. That was easy working, Like all right, Yeah, it ain't nothing like the past. All that ain't pass and stuff is nothing. But we're saying like when they just being mean.
Speaker 1: Yeah, bro, come on man.
Speaker 2: That's a rookie uh rookie dinner. Uh So I was. I was practice squad.
Speaker 3: My rookie year, so foot Larry foot, shot of Larry Foot though, uh did we did the rookie party. So I didn't pay the amount that he paid. I paid them out as it as it equaled out to what my practice squad paper was, you know what I'm saying. So he had to foot the most of it because I was on practice squad.
Speaker 2: I was making.
Speaker 1: It rand, bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And he was drafted I think like third or fifth or something like that, so he had he had a little bit of paper, you know what I'm saying. But it was uh, it was it was some It was some g's though, it was some g's for him. I think I might have had like maybe like one or two. I think his was like ten or twelve something like that. Yeah, something like that. Like so, but I ain't gonna be live, bro.
Speaker 2: When wood Lee and Tennis came in to gather one and two, oh man, that rookie, that rookie. Yes, hey man, them boys got about seven was seven or eight bottles of Louis. We don't do it at the store. We had him get it.
Speaker 3: Beforehand, so okay, okay, we ain't gonna hit him at the store and make him do it for you know what is the seven eight grand whatever they.
Speaker 1: Go to the store.
Speaker 3: Then it was like fifteen twelve, fifteen two thousand or something like that, and then you know, went from there.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I ain't gonna Yeah, that's the same way because me and me and my boy TJ.
Speaker 1: Me I came in with TJ. Ward I was first round. He was second round.
Speaker 2: So that's when and him when we were doing the snacks and we'll give we'll give the undrafted dudes that stayed on the team too, like look, we know we gotta do it. One hundred two dollars, go one hundred dollars, two hundred dollars, go get the snacks.
Speaker 1: You know that's what that's got it. I'll go get the snacks.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 1: The dudes were like, man, I ain't.
Speaker 2: I'm like Joe, I'm like, look here go twohundred dollars, man, please go go fill this joint up before we get yelled at. For sure you trying to have get they would do the block.
Speaker 1: They would freeze your clothes in the block.
Speaker 3: I'm like, Joe, I ain't trying to have my ain't trying my clothes and the block ain't trying to Like, I ain't trying to.
Speaker 1: I ain't trying to.
Speaker 2: I ain't trying to. I ain't trying my clothes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you no block.
Speaker 3: Brothers like you go, you go put my stuff in the water. Then they throw the mug and the ice machine and bury it. By the time you get through with practice, bro, and you come back out, they don't pull your stuff out.
Speaker 2: Man, it's a brick of ice, man, know, No, just get the candy.
Speaker 1: Get the candy.
Speaker 3: I'm like, And the one dude like he told him, like dude, he's like, Wie was like, yo, man, you do that shit again. I'm gonna fill your car repark Jill you we said, all right, we'll see you.
Speaker 1: What let's that bro.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm like, damn, I'm like that's that's like that was that was. I'm like maybe I'm like if it was out without the butter.
Speaker 1: But he was like, hey, on a extra butter on your he gonna learn.
Speaker 2: Today, he got He's gonna learn today. He got that thing deep clean for show?
Speaker 3: Oh deep clean? Off rip man, let's jump into these super chests. Brothers, we got coach. So what we got here?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: And your boy, your boy, Jake Paul. I guess he had a little issue. He issued a million dollar challenge to the NFL players. He said he would pay any NFL player a million dollars a day can box better than he can run a route against. Now that's it, man, anybody can run a route boxing is ay. He's talking about current NFL players or x.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 3: I know somebody laying on Baill, I know somebody the show, and I think Leon Bell. Yeah, I mean you can box him. I'm guarantee you he could.
Speaker 1: He could.
Speaker 3: He could run a route way better than you can box, and he could box better than you can run a route.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna guarantee that. I like that. I don't do Fred Fred Warner box Fred Warner, I don't think so. Okay, no, you're thinking of that video they showed that wasn't Fred.
Speaker 1: That wasn't Fred. Because if that was Fred. That did that guy? Damn the bicycles joint. He looked like he got hands and feet and he could guard.
Speaker 2: So that I was just throw I throw Fred in the bucket if that was Hell bruh, Yeah, that wasn't Fred.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man.
Speaker 2: I think every since Joshua were broken jaw, he's just looking for something else to have some get some attention for man.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Man, get some cloud over.
Speaker 2: But I know I know Fred, that's one of the Uh that was not Fred, But I know I know bail be Bell bought that.
Speaker 1: He been he been looking for He've been looking for the boys for a minute, ain't he? He? Ye a minute? It was actually his brother he was looking for the other time, right, Yes, yeah, the other brother. Even one can get it.
Speaker 2: Then Leveyon, yeah, get that get it offer to my hey, Jake, get he offer to.
Speaker 1: My dude, Leveon Bell for show, please here show. He gonna take that.
Speaker 2: All out, the jet and everything, Yes, he said, he sending out the jet and you go fly private, Bill, al Bill, you go fly private too for show for show show super chat. Heckle sente five dollars with us, said Mount Drew Aller, Mount Drew.
Speaker 1: When they start calling you Mount Drew Aller, he's gonna get See he gonna throw that today right now, that's right today.
Speaker 3: Years Okay, okay, okay, how you go come and just mess up Mount Washington and just throw it on Mount Drew Aller. That's crazy, Mount Washington, Drew Aller. You gotta come up with something different than that. Man, You can't. You can't help sound. You gotta come up with something better, better than that. Baby he said, could turn out to.
Speaker 1: Be like Big Ben.
Speaker 2: Hm. Hm, that's that's that's that's that's that's a lot now, mad love my brother d Boyne Joe ten more for.
Speaker 3: Some Stellers football, Heck, Santi, yes, sir as big Ben big Ben? Are we missing something that's allowed to put on the man? Hey, I mean you've been a slanging that thing. But like Big Ben, see he could be the first. Look, my man gonna be first to the party.
Speaker 2: Though nobody can't say they're old, and nobody said it except for god a man.
Speaker 1: Hack. Heck said it. I'm just saying he believed because I don't believe it. He said it. Hey, he said he believed. He said it.
Speaker 3: All his third you know, still as football start soon the football. So then he came back again. He came back again. He said ten dollars. He came with ten dollars though, Joe, he's talking, said Joe. The Browns have been a death bed for many great football players. Careers should Door should take note on how they treated Baker Mayfield and out.
Speaker 2: Of God, this is what I'm saying. Shador doesn't have any control of that right now. So the best thing that your door can do is ball out. Because if you bore ball out, if they don't end up giving you the bag, then you can be able to go. But right now, the best thing you can do is perform. Keep the main thing, the main thing. Control what you can control. As soon as you start trying to do the most, they gonna start making other reasons why that you shouldn't be the quarterback of another team. Perform where you're at. Just you know what I'm saying, deal with the hand that you're dealt, Shador, and you're doing the best.
Speaker 1: Job at it.
Speaker 2: So right now you're getting better players. Just your time in in the pocket. Do the best thing you can do is become a better Shador. Sanders become a better quarterback, do the things you didn't do last year better this year.
Speaker 1: So bump. If it's to the Browns, if.
Speaker 2: It's any team, if you get traded, you have to become a better quarterback, period and then we're gonna be able to figure it out. You show the Browns can be a franchise quarterback. We'll see if they will pay you. That shit Deshaun Watson bread, they've seen it. They give out to something out, they give it out, so give them a reason too. If you can be homegrown, end up balling, you know what I'm saying, or if they don't, then you can go somewhere.
Speaker 1: Else and get it. But the main thing is the main thing.
Speaker 2: You ball out right now with knowing don't don't get tied like he's doing the things in the community. He's going to all the kids tra door is being a perfect player for Cleveland right now as far as the community and as far as what he's saying. It's a quarterback as far as the competition is going. So all you can do is can control what you can control. And if the Browns start acting funny and if they don't want to sign you, then you show that you're a competent, great, good quarterback, somebody else will sign you to the bag, sir, if they did free quarterback. Good franchise quarterbacks aren't just laying around. So hopefully if you ball out, the Browns will do you right. But if they don't, you can go find another team. Will signing for Shell for sure?
Speaker 1: Covenant Life? Covenant Life ten dollars?
Speaker 2: She said, Joe, what is your respective on the surgeon receiver market and how quarterbacks have to adapt their mindset when guarding wide outs making top money, top tier money.
Speaker 1: See John's your mindset? This is all all you know? And is that oh they think he's that nice.
Speaker 2: Now you're looking forward to strap anybody that's getting paid because you get paid. I'm like this, I want anybody that's getting the dough because now I'm going to show you that you don't know what the hell's going on.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be studying this tape. I'm going to be doing.
Speaker 2: We're not going against Antonio Brown. I watched the most film, but say a J. Green, I'm watching the most film, like when you're going this other dude, obviously you're watching tape for sure.
Speaker 1: I got them joints.
Speaker 2: Circled on my calendar because it's like everybody's watching this because they want they expect him to go off. What he's not about to do is go off on me. So when you see these dudes getting paid, it does nothing. But I can't get if you're getting scared, don't stay home, go to go somewhere, to church, don't go to church. Don't be on my squad because we want all the smoke, we want all the noise. We hope that Jamar Chase is coming in the building because it's like, all right now now.
Speaker 1: Not to let me go get one. I'm going to the world. I'm gonna all pro I snapped this joint, so sir get motivated.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir coming to life. She back with five dollars, she said. Debo with Jameric Gibbs holding in at Lion's camp. What's your take on guys sitting out practice for a contract. Does it ruin the team's physical edge?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Hell no, oh no.
Speaker 2: I do not have a problem with guys sitting out for contracts. UH, doing what they need to do or holding in however that process works out.
Speaker 1: I think this is uh.
Speaker 3: I think they kind of put themselves in the situation to be honest with you, because when you release h David Montgomery and traded him over to uh, what's it, Houston? Right, Yeah, you trade him over to Houston. You gave him the opportunity to hold in you know what I'm saying, and be there to where he doesn't have to participate. Why because you don't. You don't lost your one two punch.
Speaker 2: You let you, you let part of your one two punch go. So now you're like, you know what, I gotta do more. I gotta, I gotta, I gotta carry more of the bag, y'all. Gotta go ahead and give me what I need to make sure I'm be able to do this. You know what I'm saying. That's it ain't no longer one too. I gotta throw both of them.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah. I got through.
Speaker 3: I got through, I got throw both shots. It's no longer I got through too. So I don't think it ruins the team's physical edge or nothing like that.
Speaker 1: It's one player.
Speaker 3: The whole team should be playing physical anyway, and once you get him back in there, it should be just a continuation.
Speaker 1: Of you know what it was. Yep, we got Mike Mike you back five? I said, what up? D Boy and Joe?
Speaker 2: If y'all going to Stiller's practice, y'all got to go to the Browns practice too.
Speaker 3: Got to be fair, I would go to a Browns practice. Joe, Joe, Joe ain't got the you know what I'm say, Joe, Joe the one.
Speaker 1: You gotta get that. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm all right, let me. I'm gonna get that set up then Debo, because I know that's what he's saying. Listen, that's what I'm saying. Joe Joe ain't. Hey, listen, I'm just gonna keep off one. They don't really, they don't really mess like Joe don't. They don't mess with Joe like like like if Debo got them not messing with me?
Speaker 1: No more, they don't. They don't mess. They don't mess.
Speaker 2: They don't mess with Joe like like like like still just mess with me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying? Man?
Speaker 2: Wow, I mean And after that, seventies sisters talked, who knows the city?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean it gets wow. Wow. They know me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean they do know you.
Speaker 3: They city a lot well, they know you a lot better than you know what I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. Yeah, you know, hex sanity, he's back five dollar, I said, debo, did you ever experience a hit like that from a second year player? You, Joe, any similar experience? He talking about the hit that your boy got over there? Oh not not not in not in shells, not in shells.
Speaker 1: No, no, not shells like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean nah, I mean when well on the on the eyelift, waste dream just he pushed me down.
Speaker 1: He ain't hit me like that. Yeah, I ain't. Yeah, I can't say. I can't say that doesn't happen. Come to life, you back again?
Speaker 2: Dollars, she said Debo with the Hall of Fame game on Thursday On Thursday? Do players actually care about winning preseason openers or is it strictly about roster game surviving cutdate?
Speaker 1: Foster guss, Uh, Here's the thing is that's part of the process. So you have to I was in percent.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say winning, but if you do well as a team, that is what happens. Yes, So winning, yes, is part of it. But when it comes down to it, like is it a it don't count against anything?
Speaker 1: Like like I could go in.
Speaker 3: There and play great and we lose, But that's going to help me. It's not going to help the team as a whole. But it's not going to hurt the team as a whole either. But other than the development of realizing that we don't, we're not all on the same page. As far as you know, it's just roster, yes, roster, point blank period. Like I'm trying to make the roster. I'm trying to not be cut on the last cut and be part of the fifty three.
Speaker 1: That is what it is about.
Speaker 3: But through that process, it's just more of the coach is trying to realize what's going on, Like what I got, Who can do it?
Speaker 2: Who can run it the way I needed ran? Who understands it? Boy, you ain't lying during those preseason games. The individuals out there is more. That's the most kind of individual that you will feel because it's like you have to look at your grade sheet and it's how did I perform each play? How many snaps did I get? Did I get a check or did I get a minus? You know what I'm saying? Did I play well or did I not? Because it's more your resume each snap counts like did you do your job on this one?
Speaker 1: Did you not? Okay? Yes, he was writing his right gap.
Speaker 2: It's not about the play, alignment, assignment, signment technique, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So if you're doing those things, well, that's really what you're worried about. It's like you can if you all lose.
Speaker 2: It's like, okay, boo, somebody did some things where it didn't work out. But if I got all you're looking, I want to make sure I got all checks.
Speaker 1: I did good. You know what I'm saying. I did my alignment, my assignment, my technique. Yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: That looks like, bro, that's all we got right now, we got my brother. So actually tomorrow, yes sir, how do and unk? They will be here from eleven thirty to twelve thirty. They will be here with us. If y'all don't know who they are, they are at Diamond Gym.
Speaker 3: Check them out. I did a workout with them. Go on my page NFL page. It's actually collapsed all that other stuff from the draft that we did and it was April whatever it may be, and that.
Speaker 1: Whole thing is there.
Speaker 3: So if you want to know who they are, you can check them out. We're gonna have have them on tomorrow. Have a good conversation. Again, we want to thank you guys for joining us on this episode.
Speaker 1: That DEEPO and Joe.
Speaker 3: Please make sure you like, subscribe and download where you get your show.
Speaker 1: Joe yep. Appreciate you guys.
Speaker 2: We will see you tomorrow, same time, same place. Let's get it here we out