Speaker 1: I just am fascinated by these second date updates because we've been there, been on the other end of not knowing what's up right. You think you're reading it right, maybe you're not reading right. So this guy writes to us, his name is Ian. Ian reaches out and he says, I went on an amazing first date bike ride in Venice. It was incredible, fun meal drinks lass. But now I text her, she doesn't want to do anything. She doesn't even respond, So I thanks for coming on.
Speaker 2: Hey, thank you Ryan.
Speaker 1: I liked the bike ride idea. Did you guys rent them or you took your own?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: We rented him, Okay.
Speaker 4: Beach cruisers.
Speaker 2: Yeah they were.
Speaker 4: Actually I think those look cool like those are just I think they're very charming. A cruise on a beach cruiser. Yeah, yeah it So how did you know this person?
Speaker 2: So we actually met at physical therapy. She was recovering from the surgery and I had broken my ankle. But anyway, I would always see her there on Saturday mornings and we would smile at each other. It was awesome. So I timed it so we would walk out together and when we got to our cars, which were right next to each other, which seemed so perfect. I just asked her out.
Speaker 5: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you ask her out, you do this what sounds like a great date, and now she's not getting back to you. When you start thinking it through and walking through all the moments and beats of this date and this time together in your head.
Speaker 4: What happened?
Speaker 2: Well, I really don't know. I mean, we went on a bike ride, we went to out Tarasco for lunch. We didn't kiss, which honestly I kind of expected it just because it was during the day. But we didn't hug either, which was a little disappointing.
Speaker 5: What did you guys do after dinner?
Speaker 2: Just went out for lunch?
Speaker 5: Well, what did you guys do?
Speaker 3: Act?
Speaker 5: Yeah, exactly, Like how do you say goodbye?
Speaker 2: I just said, hey, it was a great time. I'd love to do this again.
Speaker 4: And would you bown? Like what do you now?
Speaker 5: I mean, did you hid?
Speaker 1: That's so weird You're standing in front of them waving bye.
Speaker 5: I just think a hug at least, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I would have liked that, but it just didn't happen.
Speaker 5: Are you a little more reserved? Like why didn't you go in.
Speaker 4: For the hug?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I I just thought that I wanted to be respectful and you weren't feeling Yeah, I mean she seemed she seemed fine. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, clearly you don't. And that's why we're here, and that's what we're gonna do. We're gonna try and get her. She's agreed to come all on surprisingly and we're going to talk to her about what happened.
Speaker 4: You'll hear all of this. Let us try and find out what went wrong.
Speaker 5: If you want to know, Are you sure you want to know?
Speaker 2: It's really been driving me kind of crazy, so I would really like to know.
Speaker 4: I will tell you.
Speaker 1: Hold on one second, and I will tell you that I did avoid the hug with Tanya when we went to lunch. Yes, I dodged the hug. Why I know, thank TMZ was out front.
Speaker 5: Which also it's fine to hug your co workers. Like I was thinking about that in.
Speaker 6: Hindsight, and I was like, no one thinks anything weird is going on.
Speaker 5: I have loved.
Speaker 4: Disneyland. Tickets.
Speaker 1: Will try to track down Morgan. It's kiss FM on air on.
Speaker 5: Air with Ryan Seacrest.
Speaker 1: On air. Secret So we do this thing called second date update. Sometimes I wonder why, but to help, that's why. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know.
Speaker 1: It's like when you out with somebody and they blow you off and you can't figure out why and you want peace of mind, but you don't. You can't get them on the phone. You can't get them the text back. We try and get the answer for you. You have to have a little thick skin for this though. So Ian goo'es on a bike ride Venice to Manhattan Beach. They stop, they have a drink, they eat whatever, they laugh, but at the end it's like a goodbye wave, no hug, no kiss, no handshake, and he's trying to get her to go out again and she's not responding.
Speaker 4: So what could go wrong on this bike ride? What happened? Is he an un sexy biker?
Speaker 1: I don't know, h Like, like, if you were to see me in snorkel gear, you might not want to go out with me.
Speaker 4: Like you put on the gear. I'm just wanting to put on.
Speaker 5: The gear pushes on your lips and your cheeks. Right, if you were to see look on anybody with the.
Speaker 4: Fins, the flippers, it's.
Speaker 1: Not you would literally whatever turned you on would turn you so off.
Speaker 6: There is this video that went viral of this woman who like shows a video of a cup like a newly dating couple in the water in the ocean. They're like, you know, being cuy and she goes and this is my tenure marriage and it shows her husband coming at her with like goggles or like a snorkel, just not snorkel.
Speaker 1: I that's why I don't wear snorkel gear unless I'm snorkling. Yeah, because it's not cute to where elsewhere?
Speaker 4: Uh? Morgan? Yeah, how are you?
Speaker 3: I'm doing all right? How are you?
Speaker 1: I'm doing well too, So just calling you about Ian And this might or might not make sense, but if you just go with this here we're trying to find out how you went out with him on a date.
Speaker 4: How was that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It was It was nice. He was he was nice. He was funny, sweaty.
Speaker 4: It was funny and sweaty.
Speaker 3: What yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, so y'all what did you do? What did you do?
Speaker 3: We went on a bike ride together? Uh huh yeah in Venice.
Speaker 1: And what'd y'all do on the bike ride? What'd y'all talk about? Where'd y'll stop?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: We were just like chatting, making small talk. We were we had met in physical therapy, so we were sort of like bonding about our injuries and stuff and surgeries and all that, and yeah, you know, he had a great smile, and you know it was nice, great, But.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny you say all these things because to me, in a world where you're dating, you meet somebody, you have a common denominator like this injury, you bond over that. You go on a bike ride, you're outside in somen California, you have a bike to eat. That's all good, that seems like a great day. What's next?
Speaker 3: Well, like I said, I like this guy just like sweats uncontrollably.
Speaker 1: So now that's a healthy thing in many cases, right because your metabolism is up, you're burning calories, you're shining, you're you know, it's like, did you find it sure an issue?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean I guess maybe that makes me sound a little superficial, but it was kind of a major turn off for me. Like it it gave me the ick, you know. And and we went down to the beach, like not even very far, like I usually go all the way down to Manhattan Beach, but he was like ready to turn around which is fine, but like it was sixty degrees, which is like not even that warm for la and you know, the sun was out, but he like he was.
Speaker 4: Sixty degrees on a bike is freezing. I've taken that ride.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And you or was it like his clothes were soaking wet. I'm trying to get a picture and that was a turnoff. And that's why you don't want to go out with the guy again. Although everything else seemed cool.
Speaker 3: I mean everything what else was cool? Yeah, but like if I'm going to be physical with this person, you.
Speaker 4: Know, so wait, so you started thinking if you were.
Speaker 1: To be physical with the person that they would sweat on you, like if she goes all.
Speaker 3: The way totally, which is like that's great a lot.
Speaker 4: Okay, Morgan, do you say go all the way?
Speaker 3: I'm not really no, I'm just.
Speaker 4: Putting into the research. Okay, we're going to focus, all right.
Speaker 1: So Morgan, I just want to tell that Ian is on the phone. He's listening to this. I want to give him a chance to respond. I fee a little bit bad because he was really into and wanted to take you out again. Ian, what's your response to the sweat issue.
Speaker 2: Hey, Morgan, Hi, I mean it's accurate. I sweat a lot.
Speaker 3: I do, but.
Speaker 2: I mean I like to do stuff like viking and hiking and stuff.
Speaker 1: So I just said, do you sweat because you're in great shape and your body's just pumping out stuff.
Speaker 2: I just naturally sweat a lot. It's not something I can really control.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you like, does he have an odor when he sweat?
Speaker 5: You know what fair question.
Speaker 2: You're asking me.
Speaker 5: I mean we were not there, Morgan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, without getting too like graphic. Yeah, it didn't smell great.
Speaker 1: Can you just pick a non athletic activity and have some chips and salce over Margaret reading, get to know each other.
Speaker 4: It's not like everything else is good.
Speaker 1: I don't want this to be a I feel for you Ian because I sometimes sweat.
Speaker 5: I too too, I too exactly, And then when you do get to that point when you're in the bedroom, maybe you just like post up a fan next to the bed.
Speaker 3: But there's like a difference between like a healthy amount of sweat and like a really really just like.
Speaker 4: Going in circles.
Speaker 1: And I feel bad for you because I don't think this is a reason to break it all up. I mean, Morgan, would you like to go out with him again? It's kind of that simple, yes, sir.
Speaker 3: No, I don't. I don't think so. Well.
Speaker 4: Thank you very much for chatting with us.
Speaker 5: Okay, I she's not your girl.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess so, Thank you, Morgan. I I like you for someone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, don't worry about her.
Speaker 4: I don't want the sweat thing to get in your head. That's not you know, like you can't control it. And by the way it's sweating.
Speaker 5: Is yeah, that's not going to be a big deal for somebody else.
Speaker 4: No, I kind of into it.
Speaker 2: I dried off when we went to the restaurant.
Speaker 5: Good, you're aware of it, and that's fine.
Speaker 4: And bro we I pray have pitsweat right now.
Speaker 6: I definitely have pit sweat.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry I had her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you very much.
Speaker 3: Ian.
Speaker 1: You take care and there's someone out there for you. But I really appreciate reaching out to Luck.
Speaker 5: Thank you for your vulnerability.
Speaker 2: Thank you you guys.
Speaker 1: Ny you couldn't get physical somebody you might sweat like it just happens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, great.
Speaker 5: Can't you get botox in your armpits?
Speaker 1: These days?
Speaker 4: But not help about that. I'm not opening the Boatok store, but I.
Speaker 5: Heard people that sweat a lot in their arm pits.
Speaker 4: I heard a friend
Speaker 5: Done it in my armpits.