Speaker 1: Like you are bad as fucking You're a virgin, you bad as hell, you a boss like it's just a lot. And then on top of that who you are. Some people just want you because of who you are. Outside of that, that bussy could be bust wide. It don't matter, you know what I'm saying. No, I say on that. There's a lot of people who are popular and they're they're not virgins, but people want them because of who they are. So the fact that that bussy ain't been busted wild you. You're a baddie.
Speaker 2: But this is a ride, you know I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I'm being honest.
Speaker 3: It's like you keep just glazing over that bussy.
Speaker 1: It's in pristine conditions. Because I've seen some blown out bussy. I get on X videos. I know what goes on. What's up, y'all?
Speaker 4: Is your girl.
Speaker 1: Lexp and it's your girls Dray and a call and you.
Speaker 4: Are tuned in to another episode.
Speaker 3: Of poor Mind where a drunk mind speaks sob birthdays.
Speaker 5: We gotta guest today, We gotta guess today.
Speaker 1: Let me tell y'all something. Y'all know this person. They are one of the best hairstylists ever to exist. One of the most funniest people online and on top of that, a fashion killer don't play always puts it on.
Speaker 4: We have the one, the Only God.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh yeah, that's a narration right there, girl, how are you? I'm doing good? How you doing? I am great? Let me tell you I always do this. I know the listeners be like lix, please need a break. When I see people in person and it gives everything that it gives the mind, I'll just be like Chef's kids.
Speaker 4: I mean, it looks like you got on a parisil.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you look the exact same person girl.
Speaker 2: And y'all it's always the pretty girls like yes, what the compliments?
Speaker 4: Amazing?
Speaker 1: Thank you taking one? And that one it does okay. So I like to start at the beginning, just for the people that are tuned in who aren't familiar with you and know, you know, don't know who you are. So you started off as a hairstylist, yes, now do you have your license? And you got my licenship.
Speaker 4: But you know what's crazy about that? I would have never guessed.
Speaker 1: You know, she comes to be a tea she said, ain't got my life saying, oh my god, yeah, it's honey.
Speaker 2: But you know, like you said, the best of the best don't normally have their license. It's just like a piece of paper to me, honest. Okay, because my aunt, who has a license, like, she gave me the hours. I just never went to take this test, if that makes sense. So I learned everything from her. So it's like child, I can literally take this test and go pass.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 1: So when you don't have your license, I means you can't wash hair with your package. Yeah you can't. You can't shampoo hair when State Board come, we gotta run. Oh my god, it's not the door.
Speaker 3: So you can't work in a salon either.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you can't really work on the salon. So I gotta come wash. You already washed them, right, but you.
Speaker 2: Know I still shout to pull my girls town now, okay, State Board, come try you.
Speaker 1: Know sneaking you got to go? Yeah, you do like this right, already do? Yes, I was already doing it. Okay. So talking about when you first started doing hair, like how old were you, like, when did you start doing hair?
Speaker 2: So I was this is back in twenty twelve. I was working at TAG on Fridays.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yes, I would say, you did.
Speaker 4: What I used to be slanging them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I worked for four months. Okay, I thought we were I was that probationary period. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Yes, So I was just you know, I was busting tables and tried the bills were behind, so you know, try to repos status everything, honey. So you know, I was like, let me start doing hair, and so I started doing the girls hair at the TGI Fridays and so like that was my little side money.
Speaker 1: And so the managers and stuff.
Speaker 2: They kind of like it kind of like overshadowed my work that I was really there for.
Speaker 1: And so I started being lazy eating one o'clock.
Speaker 2: And so they were just like you fired, and so I said, damn, what the hell am I gonna do now?
Speaker 1: So I just really stepped out on faith.
Speaker 2: Like advertising on craig List Instagram at the time just kind of got started. And like I was tried for like twenty five thirty dollars to do book presses Poe and curls.
Speaker 4: I wish I was driving to.
Speaker 1: Taxi. Yeah exactly.
Speaker 3: Noways, So did you always have a passion for doing hair or did you just start doing it because rent was due.
Speaker 2: So I always like, my sister used to let me go to the salon with her, and I would always like just watching the stylists, the people come in leaving looking so different and oh pretty, and so I was just fascinated and I was like, I want to do this. It's like, I think I was just made for beauty, because if you think about a hair, fashion, makeup, it all goes together.
Speaker 1: They're all complete to look.
Speaker 2: So I was like, let me do hair first, you know, to get my bules paid, and then I really fell in love with it and like it's not a job for me. Yeah, So it honestly just doesn't feel like work, Like if you have a passion for it, I think that it'll never feel like a job to you. Like if you look at the icons to the Janna Jackson, the Beyonce's, I just feel like they never retire, and that just I think it goes for hair too, any passion.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you said you learned from your sister, So I learned from my aunt. Your aunt, Okay, shout out to eng East Side of period.
Speaker 6: My girl.
Speaker 2: Yes, she taught me everything, so shy. She was there from the beginning the beginning. Yes, I love that.
Speaker 1: So who was your first like celebrity client, So very first one? What y'all considered celebrity, like it's reality TV.
Speaker 3: Or I know, I'm a little street, I'm a little streaks when it comes to celebrity, Like I think of like you know, actressies, right.
Speaker 4: Everybody famous.
Speaker 1: I'll be like, but I but I do.
Speaker 3: But I do think it's a categorized by least, right, So I feel like if you were like actress or if you're a rapper, a very known rapper and stuff, you're a well you're a least.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But then I feel like the reality stars they be like Lee's least unless you a Kardashian then they.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, but I'll go about whatever you can. Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So, uh my first signing something was Bambi Basketball Wives. Okay, and you know I did her hair and she had like thirteen bundles. You know, band got a little smart head. Oh she wanted all them bundles in their head. But when I tell you she shot me out, everybody started to coming, like back in the day, Instagram like shoutouts was coming everything.
Speaker 1: Gas. Now you shot the motherfucker out. You ain't gonna get nothing else, right.
Speaker 2: Damn it shot your ass like you're gonna get up clients.
Speaker 1: So it just Instagram to algorithm change. But did her?
Speaker 2: And then my first real, real, real big celebrity will have to be Portia Williams.
Speaker 1: All Right, I am a portious me too. I love her and when it's okay. So I'll say this as a consumer, it's different between like if you do somebody's hair and all their hair looks good versus doing somebody hair who is known for being polished, Like if you do a porsial hair, a cast all hair like that, that differently it does because, like you said, shoutouts aren't the same. But if cash doll shout you are, you're getting booked. But they known for hair. Yes, yes, so that that that does hit a little different. You know what I'm saying. Like me, if I recommend a good bean, I like beans. I love a good good bean. Play if I shout out some beans, the people gonna buy it up.
Speaker 3: Let's talk about beans every episode. Some goddamn beans. I'm working on that bushes deal now it's coming because all the indoor sea.
Speaker 4: I have built like it's immune to it. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I built up that fiber and take did you ask her about forty Yes, I'm saying the same thing.
Speaker 3: I'll be like, you need to carry some bean now in your part.
Speaker 1: That it is naturally in my DNA. Oh, it's in me the beans. I made it.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, honey, Okay, go head, go ahead.
Speaker 3: So I wanted to know how do you stay with the trends because just like you just said, you know, back in the day, the girls used to love to wear ten fifteen bundles in their hair. Now these days, I feel like the girls be going for a more natural So how do you stay on top of the trains?
Speaker 1: Is just and on? Was always up today? You know what?
Speaker 2: Honestly I would see back in my day that's like I'm eight years okay, you know, uh, the girls see my clients because I did like a different type of hair. They didn't really like all that hair. Like I have some clients that like, you know, getting out of here. But I always went for the more natural, realistic type of approach.
Speaker 1: So I think I always just been you know, ahead of the game.
Speaker 2: Ye like with the baby hairs, I never you know, you I was just about to say that, you know them girls, they love they take their whole front of them. They look, yes, it be a bundle of.
Speaker 1: Can't even see. I don't see how the girls even drive ship. That just war because down here. But I will say I think the baby hair Tren came from. And I'm I love a little baby hair. But when I have the frontals, like when that lace get a little old and it's lifting, you need that baby hair kind of you do? You know? I like baby hair. I'm not against them.
Speaker 2: I just like, to me the only person that I think they can do some good baby hairs. And I think they really took it as his hat.
Speaker 1: He even natural looks.
Speaker 2: He does amazing just all around amazing stylar.
Speaker 1: And I think too it's like that soft baby hair like yeah, just forth and they're like a curtain in a look likewn hair.
Speaker 3: You cut their hair to make it look lam they do their real hair like that.
Speaker 1: Yes, I got to make your work right. You know where you get your hair? Bright of these braids is old, girl, I ain't got to get my hair.
Speaker 2: I think the older they look the better.
Speaker 1: But when them edges start falling out, when I tell you. I got a bob right now, right here, just sitting there. I'm struggling. Okay, so before we get home, because I know I'm gonna forget because I'm.
Speaker 4: The only one drinking. Ye, so tie, our beautiful tie. What are we drinking today?
Speaker 3: So look, I had to do some Instagram stalking and man, this is for the baddest in the room.
Speaker 1: Okay that Instagram eight honey.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is for you. This is what this is called the baddest in the room. This is a mocktail, but you can add whatever spirit of choice. We have some grapefruit, we have some strawberries, some lavender, some basil, and a little bit of lemon juice. And then we topped it with a sparkling water, a little bit of a gave as well, and we garnish it with some floating strawberries and some basil inside.
Speaker 1: So cheers, this is the baddest in the room. Cheers, cheers. See you, Alionza. So I do have real quick Have you ever been a wig where m I like the U part V part Okay, so but you've never been like a lace? I have them, but I just can't lay that front down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I need the baby hair probably because when it lefts and I'm over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm a braid girl. Braid or you part with Okay that was part back in the day.
Speaker 4: Down Okay, honey, Yeah it's me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's up? Y'all? Is your girl XP and it's your girl Dre and the call and y'all know we are always on y'all about getting your finances together. So if you need help, go to Chime dot com. Absolutely, y'all.
Speaker 3: With time, you can get thee free overdraft up to two hundred dollars. You also can get spot me. You can get your money up to two days early. And I don't know about y'all, but I need it my money early. Give me my direct deposit today.
Speaker 1: I like that and it's free overdraft. Like, do y'all understand that if I have money and I'm trying to take it out, don't charge me for it.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Because if I don't have three dollars, why would I have?
Speaker 1: You know, I love Chime for that. So what you're gonna do is take two minutes out of your day and go to Chime dot com, backslash poor Minds and sign up it only takes two minutes.
Speaker 4: Get you an account today.
Speaker 1: Make progress towards a better financial future with Chime open your account in two minutes at chime dot com backslash poor months. That's Chime dot com backslash poor monds. Chime feels like progress making. Everson and debit carkbody by the bank or bank in a or stride bank in a members fi c spoy eulgibility apartments and overdrop limits apply. Boots are avaiable to elgible time members and roled'spot me and our subject to money limits.
Speaker 4: Timing depends on sub mission of payment.
Speaker 1: Boule Bee's apply at out Network of me for sure. Ever since I was a little girl, I've loved being on camera, entertaining myself and everybody around me by sharing my thoughts and opinions on anything pop culture. For the past few years, I've heard your request, but now it's finally time to deliver. Okay, y'all, let's get into the teeth with love lex peak, Mmm tasty. You want to ask you have you never drank liquor or you just like gave it up or you know where.
Speaker 2: I never drank, but you know I was when I was doing making a stallion here back in twenty nineteen, and it was b till Ward's weekend. She had me to do like two shots of duce mm hmm, and I didn't really feel nothing.
Speaker 1: Oh you got that duce that little hot heat cause you say get your I'm a little tired. I was like, I don't han't to feel nothing.
Speaker 2: She was like, what you got some other girls they was getting shine half a shot they was on the floor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just like, girl it up. I had two, you know shou So I was like, damn, this is my first time drinking.
Speaker 4: So twenty nineteen was your first time?
Speaker 1: Dream you just didn't like it? He was like yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like it didn't really. Yeah, it didn't really do nothing to me. Like I smoked weed before with my brother. That ship had do nothing to me.
Speaker 1: I think I have a natural high. I don't know if that if that's something, but if he has some bad weeds. Look because I said when I smoke, give me the reggie. I like the bad like to be too hot. So do you have any vices though, like hookah or anything? You just all see that's why it's half like thank you, just you know, so I want to get into the fashion now, and I'm about to get in your business because I'm not gonna lie. So I am a fashion nover girl. I am a shean type of chick period.
Speaker 2: I get to what I can get times.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I'll say this. What I do sometimes is ill to go to.
Speaker 1: People's pages and get inspiration and like, oh, how can I recreate this look on a budget? You know what I'm saying. But I can do that most of the time when I go to that, When your page, you can't recreate that because you'll be having some pieces, baby, some pieces. So I do want to ask you this.
Speaker 4: Do you have a budget of like how much do you spend a month on clothes?
Speaker 1: Be honest, girl, let me tell you something. If I was on my last and I had something.
Speaker 2: I really needed, I will get it because you know who kind of gave me that idea.
Speaker 1: Kim kardashiank She did an interview.
Speaker 2: And Kanye West told her she had these Anniversary of Christian loops and hills. Those are her first like big spending pair of heels, and he told her to throw them away, and she was like, I spent my last on these, and you know I was almost evicted, but.
Speaker 1: I can't throw these shoes away.
Speaker 2: So not saying to spend your last I want to stay do that, but my budget, I don't really have a budget. I'll just be like now I'm I'm more careful with my spending now. When I first got on tour, I was getting every damn thing.
Speaker 1: But now I'm just.
Speaker 2: Really careful because I feel like, especially in the times when you you got to hold on to your money, honey. So and I like a little budget, honey, Like this bag right here, it's worth seven eight thousand now and I got her for nineteen hundred.
Speaker 1: It looks like the new collection. Yeah, it does on her Disadventures one m Jacobs. That's right. So you don't have a budget. Now on what you spend a month on clothes, I would say a month, right, I would say.
Speaker 2: Now I'm looking at either two bags a month that I really want or about ten thousand dollars a month.
Speaker 4: Okay it used to be.
Speaker 1: You're talking about. See that's how I know this couch got money, right.
Speaker 4: I feel you send money on clothes too.
Speaker 1: I like clothes. A little shoe I'm fas I know, thank you. When fashion over say how you want to pay Clarina. Damn not fashion over with Clara. I don't know what's funny.
Speaker 3: Everybody has clarin now, like even like Javanci and stuff, they having clarinet too.
Speaker 1: They say that look shar boots now by my rebel. Oh my god. We offer styling to people, you know what I do want to start doing that. I think you should like one. It ain't even got to be a celibrity.
Speaker 2: It could just be a girl that ain't got no budget and be like, here's my car, go to the mall and get what you need. And you know it's not gonna be designed every time. Like I tell people, be comfortable whatever your budget is. It's some people out here you will never tell, like look at this dread tone. You would never tell what okay swing that hair?
Speaker 1: Fashion week? Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 2: You would just never be able to tell, like it looks like a designer piece.
Speaker 1: It's how you assessorize it. Your ear rings, everything you know I'm gonna do. I'm gonna do shoes. Yeah, I'm gonna do shoes every time because I feel like something shoes could be a statement. Yeah, you know, make it poking out. But I think styling is like you do hair so good. But I also think that's another thing that you can like dip into because the girls need you on the red carpet. We ain't made it to the red carpet yet, but I get so upset when I see these girls. I know y'all got the money, yes, the main ones that yes.
Speaker 3: They don't want to pay for a little been thinking that they can put this ship on. They on Colonna and Fashion over Looks with me Fashion over Looks to do we have some cute stuff they do. Now see that low girl Like, I really believe in mixing.
Speaker 1: I feel like you can't go wrong with it. You got a question because I got another one, So let me look.
Speaker 4: I'm nosy now come on.
Speaker 1: So I don't know if this was something I made up in my head. So I have been following your career for a very long time. I feel like there was one time you did like a live on Instagram or something, and you said, like you prefer having regular clients over celebrity clients. Yes, And I actually I hear that from a lot of people. I've been going to the same girl for years. Shout out to me, d Rich Look here I've been going to her for years and when I tell you she does hair down and she was like, honestly, my best clients are.
Speaker 4: Just regular working girls.
Speaker 1: So I think this is like a teaching moment too. So I think a lot of people who get in the game, the hair game, or the styling game or nails feet whatever you do, they want them celebrity clients so bad. So talk to the people about having celebrity clients and the downside of it versus, you know, having regular clientele and serving them properly. Girl, don't go after them celebrities.
Speaker 2: Girl, They're gonna come after you when you come into business and you just like, ooh, I want a celebrity because one thing about it, the everyday clients are the ones paying your bills. They don't want get me. You know, you have options with the everyday clients. The celebrity clients, they're always going to find someone else.
Speaker 1: And I had to learn that because I I kind of got tired of doing my regular everyday clients.
Speaker 2: And I would say, like twenty seventeen to twenty nineteen, I was just like straight traveling and when I got done and came back, those clients they had found enough stylust, and so I was like, well, damn, you.
Speaker 1: Know, y'all forgot about me. You know, I was texting them I'm back. You know.
Speaker 2: They was like, oh, girls doing my hair, you know, right, yes, right, It's like you know, I was just like, well, damn, you know. So I always have your everyday working clients, over your celebrities, and then with your celebrities, sometimes they could say months to pay you most do right now. They'd be like that nineties and next sixties, not even that now, honey, I did your hair down even now, yes, dam and you know I have started tacking.
Speaker 1: They asses, they had interest rates and waiting fee. Yeah, I need my money feeds and rent feeds and shit.
Speaker 3: Okay, so yes, I do have a question.
Speaker 1: So you always have made.
Speaker 3: Funny videos online as well, Like, obviously we know you're gonna serve a look, makeup, gonna be tea body, tea, everything. But you have a really really good personality too. And I remember you from back in the day. We used to make the funny videos with your wig.
Speaker 1: Look.
Speaker 3: I missed some days right years ago. I remember you from back in the day. So do you feel like your personality has helped it all with building your clients.
Speaker 2: Hele Okay, honestly, I would say sixty percent of your clients is gonna coming you for your personality because you have to think about it. People are going through things like when they come and sit in my chair, they're gonna been about their husband. You know what they done, did you know? Or they john the stuff, so they need a laugh. They want to look good too, but they need a laugh to just relax and just you know, let it all out, shut them. Crowd of clients laugh with clients and they be really needing that. Yeah, they need that healing, you know time. So yeah, I think.
Speaker 3: That's important because I always say that going to your hairstylist is like theory.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 3: If you got a good one that you cool for sure, you leave just feeling so refreshed and like the way it is lifted off your shoulders and you look cute.
Speaker 1: It's like yes, And some of these hairstyles they be so mean. Now I want you to talk. Yeah, talking's crazy as the cup because like I said, I've been going to d D for years. Di you knows all my business me and d talks down and then I think that's a part of the experience.
Speaker 4: Actually been in TikTok video a while back.
Speaker 1: And look y'all, we know you can't be in the salon until you get that paper, right, I said, we need to bring that salon feeling bad. We used to go to salon and it's three four of us in there. We got a good show playing we have and we talking. It's like a lot of times like if you go to a salon, it's only you in there, which is cool if y'all have a relationship, but I like to be with other girls and were talking and we chatting it up. We got poor mons, right, We like, I think we need that salon feel Oh.
Speaker 2: I was just talking about that. Yes, the sweets really messed up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they're bad. You can't even learn nothing like from other hairstyles. You know.
Speaker 2: It was like when I was coming up at the salon with my aunt, it was five of.
Speaker 1: Us and I and I loved it.
Speaker 2: Like it was a whole reality show. You have these two stylars arguing and you know, a client. You know, it's it was so so good.
Speaker 1: It feel like community, yes, and so fun. Right, It's like a family. I feel like that's what they talk about with Beyonce a lot like how her mom had the salon and salan performing. It's just so many memory Like growing up, I used to love going to the salon too, Like I used to be like, oh, let me see what everybody getting and they get their away French rolls. I'm snatch ponytail the baddest right, But you know I do feel that. But you know, these days, I definitely be trying to get in and out.
Speaker 3: Like if you got three people here to me, let me know when you are almost done, and then I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna pull up. Yeah, child, you know.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you back in the two thousands years, my aunt she would have like fifteen twenty people and they was this, you know, she'll be over there, and she she had an assistant, she had two assistants. And when I tell you should come in there, like nine in the morning, it'd be like a line of people writing on her should get there. They it's in and out. Oh I see, I love that. I get thousand dollars thousands.
Speaker 1: Of dollars a days.
Speaker 3: I'm not right good, yes, but I love somebody who can get you inting out because some hair stylists they be slow, because you will be the only one there and.
Speaker 1: Then you will still be for like six, will be there for two three days and damn I only didn't want go on. I'm just kidd come back in the morning so I can finish, right. I need I need now ship don't take out. I need some pretendence just taking up Rocky, So go ahead, go ahead, drest.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you have another question, I'll get into the first topic.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, one more question.
Speaker 1: Who was your like favorite celebrity client, Like you was like, oh I love you like we always gonna be locked in for life. Mm hmm. Well, I don't know if she liked me now, oh not me inside, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean she followed me, but you know what I always got loved for Megan honestly follow Yes, we uh One thing about Megan a studus.
Speaker 1: She was so fun to work with and.
Speaker 2: She gets you the best gifts like birthday gifts, Christmas gifts like that girl. I don't know if it's in the quaries thing, but hor is they get really good gifts. And she gave you some really really good gifts. She was very fun even when like her around the time I was working on her, her mom had just passed away. You would never be able to know because she was always so happy, upbeat. She never let nobody see her cried, never.
Speaker 1: Let you know what I'm saying. So I had a really good time working with her. When is she gonna follow you? This is like twenty twenty one, I think, because.
Speaker 2: I think because her best friend was and Kelsey. They was going at it online and I had said some of the blocks. I don't know she's seen it, but I was just like, I don't like nobody being ganged up on. And so I was just like, yes, Kelsey, stand up for yourself, you know.
Speaker 1: But I was, but I like what was said. But ooh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Friend, I probably fall out. It was my it was my fine, you know. And I and that's when I really like slowed down from really commenting on yeah, because she.
Speaker 1: Probably took that. It's like, damn bitch, like I thought we was cool. Yeah. But and I think to everything she went through, she was probably doing a cleanse of a lot of stuff that she has been seeing on my probably not personal because she probably knows your personality. Yea, oh, I know they're joking, but still right right, Yeah, And I really understand what she was going through. But like now looking back at it, she was going through a lot, a lot going on.
Speaker 3: Yes, shut out to me.
Speaker 1: You killed me in fast. I see your looks.
Speaker 3: You know her stylist is killing sh What was that she was in Paris?
Speaker 2: That Harry and in Japan and stuff, and she she looked amazing my body looks.
Speaker 1: She got me motivating going to the gym, child, not me, but I love it yout that er look like you go to the gym. But I'll be in there walking on the trick me. You know, I get my steps right.
Speaker 3: I'll be in in here sweating, bully on the step, mass girl on the stairs. Do you do it on like one incline or do you sweet you?
Speaker 2: I do level steven for forty five minutes straight and five hundred calories. When I get about that motherfucker, i'd be late the hell out.
Speaker 1: But like the stomach, thank you, very, flash very. What's up, y'all? Is your girl a lexp And it's sagrocery and a call. And y'all know we are some hygien girlies. So we are here to tell y'all about good wipes. Yes, y'all, y'all, meaning a little more than toilet paper. You gotta use a little white backdal when you're done. That's why I love good wipes because they hypo allergenic and they come in so many different scenes like shake, Coco, lavender botanical Believe, I love that.
Speaker 4: And they're free of harsh chemicals, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So if you need some wipes other than toilet paper, what you're gonna do is go to your local grocery store like a Target, Kroger, or if you're more of an online shopper, it's on Amazon.
Speaker 4: So get you some good wipes, girl.
Speaker 1: If you want to upgrade your restroom ritual, you can grab good wipes at Target, Walmart, Kroger, and most local grocery stores. Just head to the toilet paper out and look for the bright, Aqua, Rose and Emerald packages. They're also available on Amazon if you're more of an online shopper. What's up, y'all?
Speaker 3: As your girl x Pee and it's Sugarl Draying a call and we have a very.
Speaker 1: Exciting announcement today. We have a brand new show dropping.
Speaker 3: Yes, we have a brand new shout dropping y'all on Patreon it's gonna air on September second, and it's called Poor Chronicles. We're gonna be doing so much stuff on there. We're gonna be doing challenges. If you can't go to Bella Dache, where the hell could you go?
Speaker 1: If you can't go to Blanche what a hell? Put it out?
Speaker 3: We're gonna be doing talk to me, chit chat with me. We're gonna be spelling at Little Tea.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No you didn't. God.
Speaker 3: Everything y'all been wanting to see, we're gonna be doing it right here on Patreon.
Speaker 1: Yes, y'all ask us for so much. Well, we've been to give it to y'all every single Monday, and it's gonna be a time. Y'all know. Poor Minds has grown into its own little entity. Well, we're gonna have a lot of fun still over here at Poor Chronicles. So make sure y'all tune in Berke second, it's going down.
Speaker 3: So I want to get into the first topic. We're gonna play a game called what's the Real Game? Okay, So we're gonna get into the game and we basically gonna read you some questions. You either have to tell us to see or you can take a suit your drink.
Speaker 1: I think I think that needs another one.
Speaker 6: Yeah right, because I'm juice, right, okay, that juice.
Speaker 1: What are you like? What do you prefer? How do you give it that? Like they now say, he she.
Speaker 2: You can respectful, but okay, I kept trying to say that.
Speaker 1: I'm like, look right, look, dang, look okay, I mean I don't get and that ship. I'm like, I don't get it.
Speaker 2: I do expect my friends like if they want to because she Alley.
Speaker 1: Yeah whatever, but that I'd be like that. I had a friend who she was like, I'm day I said, oh you got a twin bitch. I didn't know. I'm like, you get them.
Speaker 3: Because we were trying to make sure we were being you're not respectful.
Speaker 1: I appreciate that. Okay, girls, okay because she drink that's my girl. Yeah, okay, we can start the game because got a little bit.
Speaker 3: Question number one, what's the worst the wig install you've ever seen on the Celebrity You Can?
Speaker 1: Sepper answer ship.
Speaker 2: The worst wig install I have ever seen on the Liberty.
Speaker 1: She said, that's a lot of thinking. Girl. We got time. I see some bad weeds I could think of. I can too who you thinking you money? I feel y'all.
Speaker 3: Okay, Kim Zozi egg that wig was terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, you know she like them pushed back weeds.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: They used to mountain on top of the manpopulation mountains. Yeah yeah, yeah, I wrote that one.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let me bad weeds? Ooh who had a bad weed? S? I don't have a couple of bad damn weeds.
Speaker 1: I had one too bad. I had a few. It's ony Dre still got my bad You know what, I would say, the worst wig I ever seen? This is the BT Awards.
Speaker 2: What was that twenty and three in diamond I'm sorry crying out diamonds? And I don't think she'd you know, just Liberty, well, you know she's the rapper. So she came in there looking like little scrap. She was in the little scrappy honey and looking.
Speaker 1: Like I can tell you honey. And I said, well, what happened in that car?
Speaker 3: Girl?
Speaker 1: That damn we was just every day we Okay, I'll get it though, Okay, sometimes you have them nights.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm about to be googling.
Speaker 1: Who is one influencer you think is over hyped?
Speaker 2: Who is one influencer. I think it's over hyped. Oh my god, mm over hYP I be loving all the girls.
Speaker 3: I think if I have one to school, Oh I got one.
Speaker 1: Let me take a sip. Okay, you want me to hear her mind? Yeah, Alex earl, who is that? So she's she's like, I don't even know. Okay, but on TikTok, it's no offense to her get them. I just don't get the thing about her. And I mean, she's always on all the beauty brand trips, the tarts, the things and this and that, and I just I don't It doesn't give what it's supposed to be is for me. I can't believe y'all don't know who Alex Early is. You're not a TikTok scroller, but I thought you're a TikTok top scroller girl, Alex. Let me see, y'all have never seen this girl? Is that a singer? Her? She's got like millions and millions and millions of followers on TikTok, and what does she do.
Speaker 4: She's just she just makes videos.
Speaker 1: Get ready with me. She's dating like a football player, but that came after she was already popular. She's a beautiful girl. But it's just giving. Like, okay, but you know who one influencer I think should be way bigger. Since we're being negative, we gotta cancel out with Clark. I love Clark. I love Clark too.
Speaker 4: Clark is a good one.
Speaker 1: Cool. Her name is Clark.
Speaker 3: She's real popular on TikTok, and she's a young black girl. She graduated from I think, why.
Speaker 1: You I feel like I'm in my fifty so about Clark ooh yeah, when she's young.
Speaker 3: She's like twenty two. She just graduated I think from like NYU Are Columbia, one of those schools up there, and she's about to go to law school.
Speaker 1: But yeah, grocer was about a million dollar house. I go, yeah, she really is.
Speaker 3: So okay, let's see question number three. Have you ever charged someone extra just because they got on your nerves?
Speaker 1: Oh? Yes, I did. I know. That's right.
Speaker 2: They got on my last motherfucking EU for real. They came in. It wasn't the celebrity. It was just a regular client. And this is like one of my regulars. Honey girl, Sady s your.
Speaker 1: Teeth till.
Speaker 2: Tiffany came asking it down shop, I did some blond hair. It was like the blonde color, honey, you know highlights, bitch like Sierra's highlights. And then she's gonna say, oh, I think I want to I changed my mind to jet black.
Speaker 3: I would have charged extra too, though, what then you changed your mind?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Girl, and tip to know.
Speaker 2: I had to go outside for about fifteen minutes of cool down because I was like, girl, I don't need this.
Speaker 1: Color for three days straight.
Speaker 2: Like girl, and I came in and I did her hair and I charged her ass extra.
Speaker 4: I know that's right.
Speaker 3: You gotta have out because that makes sense, like you wasting my time?
Speaker 1: Right, like tell me right?
Speaker 2: Yes, said that was some good color, but you know I did make a weed out their hair, so mood.
Speaker 1: I look, I look, I had two girls.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna skip that one.
Speaker 1: Drea. Okay, who's the messiest person in your DMS? Ooh, the messiest person in my what's the messiest person in my DMS?
Speaker 2: If anybody ever seen me in d have to say me and my girl Perez?
Speaker 1: Is that the way to be? Like?
Speaker 2: Right, all the tea is how to scott for some tea, Get that tea and we child, we'll be talking about you.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about in the group.
Speaker 6: Hell, yeah, sure, everybody do that.
Speaker 1: Nobody off, I think everybody do that.
Speaker 2: I hate one to be Oh you know, if it's not about the money, don't talk please, so as you ain't got no money, mother, let me tell you what Kiki did right?
Speaker 1: Where the money? About the money? Right?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: I think you should do one more and then I'm gonna do one more and then go to the topic talk.
Speaker 2: Okay, hmm, give me some good honey, I'm gonna think about it.
Speaker 1: Who is the most famous person they ever slid in your d m? Oh my god? Oh I gotta take it that money cannot I said I was the open book. But let me close because you know, just in case. I know that's right, Oh girl, let me take a whole glass of that, and what I see is paid. I could look at her a little drinking. Okay, all right, last one? Last one? Okay? What is hold on? Wait?
Speaker 4: I don't want to read this.
Speaker 1: Okay. What's the pettiest reason you've unfollowed a celebrity that you knew in real life?
Speaker 2: The pettiest reason I followed a celebrity in real life? Well, this ain't really petty. What's the girl named Lila Hathaway. Who that hold on? Let me look lain halfaways. I think she is a gospel sinking something like that. Who Donnie, I ain't l oh Layla Hathaway, Layla Hathaway, Miss got the way you damn it got a white honey. But it wasn't petty. It was because I did. I was late with her weed now I was late with him. Okay, she needed them for a show, and she disputed the payment.
Speaker 1: Honey.
Speaker 2: It was like it was like five thousand some dollars. She disputed to pay me, and I already sent the wigs out. And so when the weeds got her, I said, miss Layla, can you please send my wied I never got the weeksvent.
Speaker 4: Oh, she just went down, jay hud, I found her.
Speaker 1: Who she did? She did? She just went down. She got my wig out. She probably to start park from twenty nineteen. She cut into her moulet. Oh, I'm just playing, oh girl.
Speaker 6: She looked good though, but yeah, that's how ass.
Speaker 1: She never gave the wigs.
Speaker 4: You never got a payment.
Speaker 1: I disputed dot com honey, and it are still in l A.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I'm down with. I don't know she got them, I'm gonna follow them holes.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Ups, I don't know, girl, and you p has lost and found.
Speaker 3: I said, did you at least win the dispute?
Speaker 1: You know what? I was like, girl, You know what, I ain't even got the response to dispute because I kind of took it.
Speaker 2: Like I kind of you know what's to blame for it? And so I was just like, you know, it's a business loss, and it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that was a good week two. Girl.
Speaker 2: I was like taking my time with me because you know, celebrity, you'd be wanting to even with your regular clients, you know. But I was like, let me pain these curls up and I and I was late with them, and she needed for a performance and so yeah, you know you don't.
Speaker 1: Because at least get him and send them back. You will never work in this town. Yes, that's all I would have said. That's low Keith Steely. Now don't say that to that lady, like look or I still love you, girl. But I had blocked ass. I ain't I blocked period.
Speaker 3: She said, I don't know, like right like she might take something if she come over here.
Speaker 2: You have to hide your damn Yeah, you're just flying on booting it all right that when she see the doggyt on, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll say this. I'm tired of y'all with the Beyonce conspiracy theories about what y'all think she gonna do. Obviously y'all don't be knowing. She will never know. You never know and too so you know, I gotta y'all know, I gotta report the negativity. There's a group of people online who are very mad because she's calling it the Chitlin circuit, and they're saying, if you're calling it the Chitlin circuit, then you need to go to the places that Chitland circuits actually went to.
Speaker 4: So you need to be.
Speaker 1: Touching the corners of the states that are small cities that Chickling Chitlin circuits actually toured. But are they not gonna have a venue big enough? That was the argument back, They don't have the capacity to all them. But she was like, you're and they're like, but your Beyonce created and generate revenue for these smaller towns are smaller states to start holding these artists and doing that because you want to be.
Speaker 4: A pioneer, be a Pioneer.
Speaker 1: So it's been a lot of backlash of her naming it the Chiit List. I mean yeah, but I also, yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I think Beyonce, I'm not gonna lie. I'm not mad at her for doing it this way, but I do believe, Hell, yeah, go to these cities and make these motherfuckers travel for you. We gonna see who gonna buy tickets. Then, because I would have been a Tuscaloose to go to Orange, Texas, I would have hosted it for your ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I agree that's fair. But then on the other hand, I just do always feel like people just always gonna find something, something but to complain about. Like, yes, she called it the Chitlin Circuit Tour, but I feel like it's not that deep to where people should be outraged.
Speaker 1: And Beyonce's philanthropy with no but she has donated a lot of money to these smaller cities that have black rodeos, and so she has done her job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I mean it's all big cities. I understand that, but I still don't feel like people should be that goddamn outraged by you know, like people just be up in arms by everything.
Speaker 1: I think with the she could at least hit one little chi Yeah, one little I mean she going no, she ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 4: But like I said, I.
Speaker 1: Feel it on both ends because like I said, I just really don't think those cities have the capacity too. And the reason I say that, we went to Macon, Georgia, making right outside of Atlanta for an eighty five south show that traffic, they couldn't do it. Yeah, they didn't have enough people to direct the traffic. And this was for eighty five and eighty five is big.
Speaker 4: But obviously they're not Beyonce. So if a Macon can't handle eighty.
Speaker 1: Five, what you think a Birmingham or a Tuscaloose is gonna do it?
Speaker 4: Fucking Beyonce, bro I.
Speaker 3: Mean, I'm not gonna lie eat.
Speaker 4: That's I understand.
Speaker 1: That's an Alabama game, but this is Beyonce baby.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, yeah, okay mmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So basically Shane was saying, like in Alabama, they can handle the capacity of like the roll tide and it be a lot of people and they can handle it. So but I do agree, I feel like she could have found one little at least one little city to do it.
Speaker 4: But I'm not mad.
Speaker 1: I'm going yea, we gonna see shop.
Speaker 3: We're gonna be there with our had sound in our cowboy boots. You know, I've been waiting on this moment personally, I grew up.
Speaker 1: So we gonna get into topic Nomber two.
Speaker 3: But topic Nomber two, I wanted to talk about gas lighting yourself because we always talk about other people gaslightness, but I think people never really talk about how sometimes we gas light ourselves out of opportunities, are out of doing certain things in life. So like, what do y'all think about gask y'all? Do y'all think that there's something that people actually do well?
Speaker 1: I think we definitely gaslight ourselves out of situations, and I also think we gaslight ourselves when people are dealing with us. Yeah, yeah, So I think sometimes like if you're in a relationship or a friendship, or you're at work and you have a manager who is talking to you crazy, and you're like, well, you know, maybe he's stressed out or she stressed out, and the only reason they're doing this because no, they're disrespectful as but and you need to check that shit. I think a lot of times we make excuses for other people out of love or you feel like you need this job. But I think we need to stop staying in spaces where we aren't felt valued. And I know I did that. I stayed at TEGF. Friday's for ten years. They didn't value me, right, you know what I'm saying. I think even at my job that I had, I was so good at my job and they fired me. Remember I'll walk to your house and my little bit to the side flats. Yeah, And I was so sad I lost my job, I was saying too. I was so upset. But one thing about me, and Drea knows, is about me. When I start anything, I don't care if I'm working at Burger King, I don't care if I'm at a Fortune five hundred company.
Speaker 4: I'm giving my awe.
Speaker 1: And I know, like as a person who has I run my own company now versus being a worker, we give so much to these jobs and we and we have these people who treat us like if you die, they're gonna have somebody there tomorrow. So if you aren't appreciated, it's okay to move around from these spaces. If you have a friend who is treating you like you don't like to be treated. It's okay to move around from that friend, especially in relationships. We do this, you will have a man or a woman who is talking crazy to you. Oh he stress, work or stop making excuses for people, because at the end of the day, there is no excuse.
Speaker 4: To treat somebody bad, period.
Speaker 1: I agree, and treating people bad as a reflection of how your life is going. I've seen that quote when you do people bad, it's because your life is bad, bitch and leave me. You know.
Speaker 2: I learned from my mom not to takee bs from people.
Speaker 1: Now. I used to put up with it, like.
Speaker 2: At jobs and stuff and give it my all, like you said, But I guess because they happened so much.
Speaker 1: Now I'm like, girl, who you talking to? It's like, girl, you let me cut you off? You know what she did?
Speaker 6: Girl?
Speaker 4: You know they call you.
Speaker 1: I just want to know why I ain't calling me last couple girl, Girl, you're goron my girl.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing about people. I feel like people definitely usually know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Is they just be trying to see I.
Speaker 1: Don't miss nothing. So when y'all are in those situations, now, like, how do y'all take up for yourself, like what are y'all doing?
Speaker 4: So you feel like somebody.
Speaker 1: Gased like you and they playing in your face or they treating you bad?
Speaker 4: How do you take up for yourself?
Speaker 1: Girl? I'd be at home sometimes I let this ship go by and I'd be like, you should have said this head. I call that motherfucker bad girl. Look, I know we apologize about the ship, but look bitch y'all. You know, and it's a whole other argument.
Speaker 2: But uh I I love to stand up for myself.
Speaker 4: I used to be so afraid to do.
Speaker 2: That because I felt like I didn't have the power to, especially as a child, like ooh, girl, people run off me in school. But I also had a I don't give a fuck mind like girl, you know to hell. But now it is so good to stand up for yourself. It just makes your mental like better, like it. Just make sure you be like, damn, but you did that. You know what I'm saying, Patch yourself on the back. So it is very important to stand to yourself. Don't let anybody mistreat you, run over you, take advantage of you, especially if you are like an entrepreneur or anything like.
Speaker 1: Uh uh yeah, that can't fly. My book what about you?
Speaker 4: How you take up for you?
Speaker 3: I agree, but I feel like I have never really had a problem taking up for myself, like I would cush you out with the quakness.
Speaker 1: I'm like that now, Yeah, you brought me up absolutely Now.
Speaker 3: I feel like if you don't take up for yourself, who else gonna take for you? And if you don't take up for yourself, people think that they can keep playing ya bab And you're not about to keep playing in my face like one of us gotta go and it ain't gonna be me, It's gonna be you.
Speaker 1: Got to get the fuck.
Speaker 2: On and you Yeah, girl, now you crazy, not like you the problem you started with starting ship, your outside entity.
Speaker 1: You're the one that was me in real today.
Speaker 3: It means to me now I'm wrong because I said something like I don't know. I think you definitely have to take up for yourself all the time, and people should advocate for themself way more than they do. Like I don't know, I think people often don't take up for themselves because they're scared to lose people, like they scared to lose the person like oh, if I say something something to them and rub them the wrong way. They probably not gonna fuck with me nowhere. If they treating you bad and they not a good person, you don't need to care if they fucking with you either way.
Speaker 2: I agree with that you need you got to cut that baggage your life that God want you to get rid of that, like so you can progress to the next level. So it's like, girl, mmm, I think that's something I'm definitely working on because I don't take up for myself.
Speaker 4: My friends take up for me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, d like nobody say so many of me. I'd be like, I'll be like, they'd be like, let's stop doing that, said my we Yeah, I am a cry baby like everything, like, but I'm also like everything makes me cry if I'm happy and I'm sad if I'm mad. So I sometimes like I avoid conflicts a lot. And for me, it's not necessarily that I'm scared to lose that person. I'm just like it makes me uncomfortable, it gets so and I sometimes it's like I be wanting to take up for myself just but I just be like, you know what, Okay, I'd be like, okay, like all right, I just you know, I'm like that in relationships I'm like that, like with my sister. My sister's a tourist. Like sometimes my Like, my sister went off on me last week and I was like okay, and I didn't talk to her for like two days.
Speaker 4: She was like what are you doing?
Speaker 1: I was like, you hate me? She's like, girl, what is you talking about? Like, Oh, I am just like that. I don't know, but it is something that I know that I need to work on, and I also need to not I'm working on not being so sensitive too, yeah, because a lot of times I will take the tiniest things to heart and I'm just like, oh, somebody doesn't one thing, I'm like, they hate me.
Speaker 2: I'm like that too in the night, if somebody don't reach out to me, I'd be like because I always reach out to my friends, right, And I'm the type of person like they can't for advice, Like, bitch, you went through it.
Speaker 1: Let me pull up at your house, like you know what I'm saying, get you back in the mood. But who the hell I'm checking on me?
Speaker 2: And I just be like, well, bitch, you know you was the breast two weeks ago, and I came and got your ass together and they're like, girl, now you're like you ain't reached out to me in a couple of days, and now like, girl, what's going on?
Speaker 1: But I have a friend like that. I have a friend like that.
Speaker 3: And then like I'm kind of the opposite, Like I be feeling like, Okay, if you're gonna call me, and if I don't call you for like two weeks, it ain't no change in our friendship, you know, like maybe I got something going on. And I feel like sometimes that's how people have to look at it too, like maybe the other person in life is just a little bit.
Speaker 1: We're still cool. I still love you. But she felt that way to let.
Speaker 3: You like, I just feel like I'm always calling you. First thing, you don't never call me? And I was like, what, girl, I didn't know he was keeping telling.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie out that friend. I don't give a fuck. If I call you four days in a row, it's gonna be a fifth. Yeah, right, I'm finna call you me too. I'm gonna call I don't I don't keep tabs on.
Speaker 4: Oh I called her last right?
Speaker 1: I call her thirteen times? Yeah, I will, and I'll call back to back. If you don't answer. I hate that.
Speaker 3: Oh that means and now you could see the video not to what right my phone?
Speaker 1: I'll call back if she don't answer again, I'll be like, hey, I called you, girl. I got a fear of.
Speaker 2: That to call you like four times back to back, and I just be like, girl, and somebody died?
Speaker 1: What happened? Right? Seven thirty? God? What's going on? Ship?
Speaker 3: But I do think if your friend never, like, if a person never call you first, then I do kind of feel like that's a little bit of like a red flag.
Speaker 1: What do ya thinking of relationship? Though? Wait, if the person never call you first?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or you like, are you if you always the one that's like, you.
Speaker 1: Know what's crazy? I think?
Speaker 4: I like, I'm a creature of habit.
Speaker 1: So every day my man calls me first in the morning, I don't play that shit. You call me in the morning first, and he text me, and I'm not being like, oh he has a no, that's just what we do. Yeah, And sometimes I do call him first or first in the morning every now and then. But I think that's just the thing that so it's not like, oh he only because throughout the day we're calling each other and we're texting each other, but how we get that day started? Because he is a extreme morning person. He wakes up like five six in the morning, so I think it's like a pattern that we have. Like, But again, I don't keep tabs on it. I just know, Okay, his day has already started. I'm fill sleep. I don't.
Speaker 4: I'm not a riseing grind ass bit me either.
Speaker 1: I rise, rise, and then I'm a grind right, I rise and shit right, rise the bath. Yes, I don't rise and grind. He is a riser and grinder. That's not right. So I don't necessarily keep tabs on that. But like I said, my relationship, my friendships, anything, I don't keep tab Now, if you're early dating stages and you're always calling him first, I think that's like a red flat because men love to chase. Yes, honey, they do. I agree.
Speaker 3: I feel like if he really feeling you, he's gonna be blowing your phone up, especially in the beginning. If he not calling you in this early on, I feel like as a relationship for gress, you know, y'all, donet got used to each other, he probably.
Speaker 1: Not gonna call first. All.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but in the beginning, I think if a man really like you, yeah, he gonna pursue you.
Speaker 1: So if he not calling, that's what I say. I get my man about eleven, and once it's eleven, I'm like up and I donet scrolled enough.
Speaker 4: I'm like, oh, let me see what he's doing. I'll call him.
Speaker 1: You'll call what I'm saying, But yeah, I don't think you should keep tabs on stuff like that. Like early, it's your Girl XP and it's Chugarl Dre and the Call. And we are here to tell y'all about our brand new ebook and e course a bundle more into your pod.
Speaker 3: Yes, y'all, we have been working on this for a while and we're so excited to put it out and give it to y'all because we know so many people have been asking us for such a long time about how to start a successful podcast, and we have literally put all of the information that we have in everything that we utilized into this one ebook.
Speaker 1: Yes, and this is not your typical ebook, because I know what a lot of y'all are thinking, huh uh, But I'm telling y'all, we give y'all direct access to how we built our brand. It's not no fluffiness and all that what I've read the ebooks before, this is the ebook that gets straight to the point and gives you all the direction you need to start your podcast today. Absolutely, and you can trust that we are putting one hundred percent good information.
Speaker 3: No filter into this book and it's gonna help you build your brand and it shows you exactly how we build pour Minds and made it into a sixteen years company.
Speaker 1: So make sure y'all had to poor minds dot com to purchase your ebook or the e course, and we also have it available in a bundle for you so you can get both poor minds dot com pour into your pod. Okay, now it's time to get into the bowel a bowl, a bow, bow bow. Okay, so the bead is our sex topic of the week, but we're gonna obviously do something a little different, okay, girl for you today because.
Speaker 4: You know, I like to pride in your business.
Speaker 1: So you are a sexual? Correct on whatever the the heir's sex little honey. One thing about me, I'm not a sexual. I know I know what I like. I like mens honey. You know, y you know I like I like my men's honey.
Speaker 2: I did not know that, Yes, I think that was like back in twenty eighteen, twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: You know how the motherfuckers get.
Speaker 2: They get confused and shipping when it goes you know, you know, and then they'd be like, well, hey.
Speaker 1: I'm gay, you know. But yeah, yeah, I mean okay, so you do like me. I never knew that this whole time. I thought you were. But I'm a virgin, that's what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a veron good.
Speaker 3: I do remember, like seeing that you said you were asexual.
Speaker 1: I didn't even know what the hair asexual was at the time. Money claim the reason like I heard you say it a while back as well. But you're so private with your personal life and I've never seen you with anyone, right, and you never talk about your private life either. So I'm like, okay, maybe she still identifies as that, you know what I'm saying. So you like me and so but what do you so what do you identify as sexually? What you mean like my like, do you identify as like gay? Yeah you can say gay? Yeah, okay, okay, all right, so you do your topic then the one that you said first, because my topic was about the a sexual but you said you wanted to talk about her being a virgin. Yes, I did.
Speaker 3: I wanted to talk about being a virgin and navigating dating, Like how do you do that?
Speaker 1: How do the conversations go?
Speaker 3: When you normally tell a guy, look, I don't get down like that, I'm not heavy.
Speaker 1: Six, they'd be like what and see I'm a scorpio, so they'd be like you cannot right. It's like girl, you you're lying to me, Like yeah, you're lying. But I'd be like, I'm dead for real, Like I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just think that sex for me, like I love cuddling hugs and you know, just being under someone, but just having sex out of time. Like it was this one guy who I had went on the date with and he was like a sex free county like ooh girl, just talking about what he would.
Speaker 1: Do to me.
Speaker 2: And I was just say, look, we ain't even got an appetite to jail. You're talking about hell is going on?
Speaker 3: Try bye, that's gonna turn off to about early right.
Speaker 1: And I'm a version like you trying you're gonna break me in? And shit, girl, ain't no house. So are you waiting for like marriage? Are you waiting for that special like person? A serious relationship, Like, what are you waiting for? Or do you not want to at all? I don't even know what the hell I'm waiting for. A girl.
Speaker 2: God could have somebody in my damn bed to ma, right, I just I locked the key, honey, Okay, But I honestly, it's just nasty, y'all. It's like, let me tell y'all.
Speaker 1: I had a friend.
Speaker 2: Who like was just taking it safe and just caught hip. And it's just like, girl, if that was me, like, I don't know what the hell to do, and it's just like you know what I'm saying, i'd be so scared, like you just never know, like you know. But honestly, I don't know what I'm waiting for. I mean, I think God, will you know? Yeah, right, person, I'm not gonna lie to you. I had a friend who she was a virgin all.
Speaker 1: Throughout high school and she waited till like college.
Speaker 4: And I remember I finally like because.
Speaker 1: It was like seven of us in high school that really close, and when she finally lost her virginia, she was like, it was horrible. It was this, it was it. I'm like, oh my gosh, you waited all this time and it suck. And my first time I lost my virginity when I was like fifteen sixteen, and it was a magical time. It was my hoschol sweetheart. We weren't in love, babe, I loved him down, and I always think of that like a good it, Like my first time was a good memory for me. So I say I say all that to say, like now that you're like, you know, and it was right. You've said that before though, like my first time was like I remember it like it was yesterday. So I feel like, since you've waited so long, at least bare minimum, make sure it's with somebody like you've been with you in a serious relationship, because even if y'all do break up and not be together, you want it to be like a good memory, right, Yeah, yeah, like somebody who really versus somebody like, oh right, that's a virgin I wanted to break it in. That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 3: I'm sure you probably think about that too, because that's something that I would think you have to worry about as well as people even wanting to date. You are wanting to try to get it because nobody got it before.
Speaker 2: It ain't nobody got the body, honey. You know, don't nobody know you know what they It's just like god, they be wanting it, like oh and they be knowing to girl like when I be in the club, don't mean be.
Speaker 1: Flocking, yes, girl with their shirt something. They girl. They acting like like they security guards.
Speaker 4: Honey, they just like come over here.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, I don't know my.
Speaker 2: Girlfriends, you know, just act all shy and shit because I am shy in real life.
Speaker 1: And that's another thing.
Speaker 2: I'm so shy like what people see like on Instagram or girl in person, I just be sar reserves like.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, really, that's so funny. And that's why I say I think too. On top of that, you being a baddy like you are bad as fucking you're a virgin, you bad as hell, you a boss like it's just a lot. And then on top of that who you are, some people just want you because of who you are. Outside of that, that bussy could be bust wide, it don't matter, you know what I'm saying. No, I say that there's a lot of people who are popular and they're they're not virgins, but people want them because of who they are.
Speaker 4: So the fact that that bussy ain't been busted while.
Speaker 1: You you're a batty. But this is a ride.
Speaker 4: It's you know what I'm saying, I'm being honest.
Speaker 3: It's you keep just glazing over that bussy.
Speaker 1: It's in pristine conditions. Because I've seen some blown out bussy. I get on ex videos. I know what goes on. I have watched gay porn before because Mandy sent it to me. Mandy from Decisions Decisions. It's not horrible decision anymore. But Mandy has sent me some ship before. You know, she likes to pay. She do like get down like girl, and there be some big peace, said Tony. Got to hear they get that big. You know what's crazy. So I'm not gonna lie. I be seeing the the baddy like they be bad like titties done, and they're having a little they be having a p p right, having a big one. I'll be shy about it. The girl sick, you know, bearing on showing that mother and I'll be scrolling to be swagging to the ground. I'm like, whata what happened to girl? Did you? So?
Speaker 4: Do you attract a lot of straight man?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: I attract a lot of straight man, and I love my man to be. I like trade, so trade is like the girls canery him.
Speaker 4: They don't be knowing.
Speaker 1: I like a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of feminine, you know, you just never know. But I like a mascular man, honey, because.
Speaker 1: I feel like I'm the girl. I am the girl of the relationship. I'm soft.
Speaker 4: It's not anything else.
Speaker 2: But lady, lady, it's given, you know, classy, it's given.
Speaker 1: You know, it ain't giving these right. So I need I need a man. I need a masklar man. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: I'm probably more masculine.
Speaker 1: Than you, Damn I am. We was walking together, like, look at that trans girl heels. I look, I still got my heels on. The girl little walking in my sneakers, Like, what's up? Something never it's given. It's very like you. And because I know it's a thing in the community, they say, the girls that are like non detectable.
Speaker 4: Yes, like I think because you're.
Speaker 1: So well known, people know. But like if you're you're not detecting your I still don't believe me. Yeah, Like if you just talked, I don't know if I believe you either. I need to see that.
Speaker 2: But you know, I had a girl in a mob one time she did not believe me, and girl, she was like, I just don't believe you. Like she was like, I've been following me for so long and I just can't believe you. I said, let me see your hand, I said, do you feel this.
Speaker 1: Right? I said, girl, you know it ain't.
Speaker 4: I got everything about you is petite.
Speaker 1: Yes. So usually when you look at people, look, my hairs are probably be fifteen sixty. Yes.
Speaker 4: Yes, I wasn't say you know, oh, look you were That's what I said.
Speaker 1: They're gonna look at me and be like, no, I got they gonna look at all us, be like it ain't now. I want to let me get all of y'all numbers. Honey.
Speaker 4: But are you dating though? Are you dating right now?
Speaker 1: No? No, I ain't got nobody. That's up my roster. Honey.
Speaker 4: You know how God send you? Somebody used to be like, yeah, I ain't got nobody. But are you looking though? Are you like on the prown?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't mind looking, you know, for a little something, you know you got to have, you you know, something going.
Speaker 1: I don't look something you know, yeah, change or something. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just love a man that really gets to the small things like the details, you know, like, how did you know my my car needy gas?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: How did you know I needed some toilet paper? You know it's some tissue.
Speaker 4: How does you know this?
Speaker 1: You know? So I like that. I love a man that listens. Yes, yes, the romance. Romance ain't dead, right, it's not romance easy dead.
Speaker 3: And I feel like it's just a lost art form, Like yeah, I just not romantic.
Speaker 1: They not They like got that hood ship and I looked five hundred and five thousand tax time now for girls, watch your taxi? Okay, Oh my god. Oh I had a cousin that got got like that. Girl.
Speaker 2: So, girl, she met a man right, and she got a new car. They both started working in May. Girl she had a man, honey, and he was a I flipped two thousand into twenty thousand, and girl, she gave him down there, all that tax money.
Speaker 1: Honey, you seem never seen it again. He flips. She he flipped on her, He flipped the door, got the hell out, Okay, gonna give him that money.
Speaker 4: And she was like, I was like, girl, I told you how.
Speaker 1: To do it. That is terrible.
Speaker 4: You gotta stop. Don't give no, man, no, don't.
Speaker 1: Give that man none, they gonna flip it on the next girl. Oh yeah, you know how bad it is to like if you give a man money, then you find out like he on a date with a girl. He took that money.
Speaker 2: Money, Stop giving men be put up on that date seat what That's why I can't.
Speaker 1: Be in a relationship.
Speaker 3: And every time I see him, so I would be like, so you are my right, said, I'll walk up to him while he go do you have my money?
Speaker 2: Let me call my brothers a cousin's honey. But you know what I will say when you're a good person.
Speaker 1: So this is for the ladies who have given me and money and it didn't work out in their favor, because I know you gave that man money out of the goodness of your heart. Because I'm gonna say this, not that in this situation, I gave a man money. But it's like, even if you give a man your all and in a relationship, let me tell you how calmer worked.
Speaker 4: Because I am not a believer in karma.
Speaker 1: I've said that before because I think sometimes it's just things just happen. Yeah, yeah, but I had something that happened to me. What two days ago, we got a text in the group chat. And when I tell you, I am not a petty person. I don't believe in revenge. But it felt so good to laugh at somebody that just did not believe in nothing. And it was like, that's why you don't holpe people, because you never know when you might need a favorite. And when I tell you, I said, I gave that rich white woman left absolutely right. Oh, it felt so good.
Speaker 4: It felt so good, And that's why I said, God, don't play by me.
Speaker 1: I deserved though. So sometimes when you do good things for people and you may feel hurt, just wait, just wait on that karma, especially you chosen honey, God gonna speak. Got in the car city. You know that's sorry. I'm sorry, Okay, my bad. But I also think it's the difference between doing things and expecting something back and just doing things out of the goodness your heart. So I feel like everything I've ever done for anybody in my life, my friends can attest for this, I'm just doing it because I fuck with you that heart, and I believe in you or I love you. I don't need no payback from nothing. So when I tell you, God, I had a moment me Andrea had went on a trip. I had a moment where I just woke up and I was just crying and I was thanking guys because I cannot believe this is my life and all the struggles I went through, everything that I did for people that maybe took me for granted stuff.
Speaker 4: You know what, God gave that back to me. Ten folks, was gonna give it back to you. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I gotta let friends borrow one thousands of dollars and they didn't pay it back, and I'll just be like, you know what, you can keep it y and honey, God will find a way here. Next week, I have a book in twenty thousand dollars, like damn girl, two thousands, twenty. It's just like, hey man, thank you Jesus. He always gonna look out for you. This story.
Speaker 3: And I always say too because my mom taught me this. Don't ever lend people money that you not gonna be okay if you don't get it big. You of course y'all need to be paying people begs. Don't just go around not paying people big. But at the same time, you shouldn't give it out if you can't afford to speak right, you know what I mean, because a lot of the time people not gonna give you your money big and that shit is fucked.
Speaker 1: U it is. My mama taught me like that, the same thing.
Speaker 2: I have such a loving heart, and I'd be like, well, damn if it was me, you know, I want somebody to help me out here, and.
Speaker 1: Like I'll call my mom, boy it. She'd be like, what I tell your ass about giving that damn money? You could have gave it to me. Why they say it, I ain't gonna get it from real life. Mine ain't worked. Okay, look just calm down.
Speaker 3: They gonna get got But that's why you continue to get blessed yet to give it herd.
Speaker 1: And one thing I will say about like, even like hairstylists social media influencers, you have stood the test of time, you know how, Like we'll hear about a hairstyle and we have never heard about them again, or a social media influencer and you never hear. So the fact that you've been in this game for a long time and you still killing it and still that's the blessing thing. I'm like a Nicki Minaj, honey, the going Okay, see yes, can't stop that trunk tu you know what I'm saying. Okay, So now it's the Autumn of the week, Drea. What you got for autom of the week this week?
Speaker 3: So for my item of the week, of course, it's gonna be Mused Beauty Collection dot Com, which is my cosmetics brand. Make sure you get your lip glosses, your lip liners, Matt liqu with lipsticks.
Speaker 1: Y'all shall have jelly blisses.
Speaker 3: I also have on the eyeliner in a Mescira right now, which is coming out really really soon. So of course I had to bring you a little cute just because.
Speaker 1: I know you will make those girls.
Speaker 3: Yes, I wanted to give you a little basket in the spirit of Valentine's Day.
Speaker 1: Everyonec honey, I got havening came out the people, that's kind.
Speaker 3: But yes, the messcar haven't came out yet, but it's coming out next month and I'll make sure I see you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I'body what you got in there?
Speaker 3: Some lip glosses. I gave her some of the jelly blushes. I also gave her some of the lip liners.
Speaker 1: And I think it might be a few mad lip liquid lipsticks in there. Let me tell you that jelly blush, the jelly if you do like the light makeup look one day, oh that flush. Yes, So it's gonna give like.
Speaker 3: It'll just give you like that little Rosie cheeks.
Speaker 1: That's why I said it's giving, like, Oh my god, you invested me.
Speaker 4: That's what you need to do a commercial?
Speaker 1: Right, that'll your girl XP and it's Sugarl Dre and the call. Y'all know. We have a segment on Poor Minds called Item of the Week. But do you have a product or something that you want to promote and you want it featured on Poor Minds.
Speaker 3: Your opportunity is here period. If you have an item or you have a business and you want to get it promoted. We are now having slots available on the Poor Minds episode. So if you would like to get your product featured for Item of the Week, all you need to do is send an email to Item of the Week p M at gmail dot com. That's I T E M O F T H E W e E K p M at gmail dot com. Send us an email and we'll work it out.
Speaker 1: We canna figure it out.
Speaker 3: Get your product, get your business sponsored, and yeah, make.
Speaker 1: You some money.
Speaker 4: We love to moret a small business now.
Speaker 1: And a black business said that, but.
Speaker 3: I Meaninade, any business is welcome.
Speaker 1: Okay. So now it's time to get into a about about about bow Pal.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I say this a lot. One thing I have curated all my social media accounts. My algorithm is fire. So I'm a music head. I'm a music girlie. And one thing I love is like seeing a new artist that I haven't seen before, and I'm like, how did this come up on my timeline? Because my algorithm is fired. I found this small artist. She only gets like fourteen thousand listens a month. But when I tell you, it's so many superstars out there that we just haven't even heard of. This song is such a good song. So her name is Sid Franklin. The song is called Plastic Waterfalls.
Speaker 4: It is such a good song.
Speaker 1: It's basically about like she's in love with this guy and everything was plastic. It was fake.
Speaker 4: It wasn't what she thought it was. You know, you see a waterfall and.
Speaker 1: You feel like it's so beautiful, then you get up close and it's plastic. Yes, when I tell you, I'm a I'm a lyrics girl. So the lyrics in this song are just so beautiful. It gives like an R and B vibe. So yeah, that's my bop of the week. Like I said, music ain't dead, y'all. Just not looking for it, y'all. Not it's such a good song, Like it's very rare that I come across the song and I'm like, oh, I'm excited about this. So yeah, Sid Franklin Plastic Waterfalls Fire, I'm fucking with you said, I'm rooting for you.
Speaker 4: Okay, go download that all right?
Speaker 1: What you're listening to? Drea?
Speaker 3: So I like Loto and Playboy CARDI new song, oh blig song.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love the album. Yeah, yeah, I like the little intro.
Speaker 3: I like intro, but I just also I love when the girls get on the track and just be popping they sheep.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what I mean. So shout out to a Loto she wants to play Boy Cardy because I didn't. I was like, he hadn't really been making no music lately.
Speaker 4: That's because he's been over there giving Iggy azillia.
Speaker 1: No, I see, you don't have to make.
Speaker 3: Music, yes, torturing that okay, but he had a nice little run at one point. Remember he had that song everybody was singing, woke up to the niggas get like, yeah, I think that was his first song, right, yeah, But then he had a few more songs after day, and then I feel like.
Speaker 1: He's just dot well you know what. I yes, right, torturing, I told you to.
Speaker 4: But I think his music now is more so like it's kind of rockish, yeah, rock that rock, rap loozy kind of vibe.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I think it's just why yeah, he's making music, but I don't think it's like for us probably oversea for us, Yeah, it's for us probably. Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know they're hitting a five six seven.
Speaker 1: Eights, right, you know?
Speaker 4: So okay, that's a good bye.
Speaker 1: Though. I like, I like a lot of a lot of talks that ship, didn't y'all know. I'm an R and B head, Honey, you know it means carry Hilson.
Speaker 2: You know, to a good old Kelly you got deep in bad, yes, ma'am, Honey, I mean.
Speaker 1: A Marie who I love me so good, A Marie Mary J. Blige. I mean I love R and B. I of course the queen of rap, honey, Nick, Yes, she's that girl, will always be. I love her.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm I'm very versatile in my music, but I love R and B. Like that's just I'm a hopeless for manny.
Speaker 1: So what have you been doing like this week? Like what's your song that you just cannot stop playing? And it could be new or old new or oh yeah, it could be new old. I really haven't been getting into the new music y'all that I feel like, Yeah, it's like maybe.
Speaker 2: It's because I'm not really doing my research on underground artist that really made it yet, but like I'm just on my way here listening to system a Marie period your Touch album, I was on the right right again.
Speaker 1: Look you know Scott is another one. Honey. She was ooh girl, love love rain, love it, old school, I love it. That's what I said. Will you have an ear? Yes, it's hard to enjoy music now because the mainstream stuff is not necessarily enjoyable. The Grammys just passed and I don't know what their agenda was. But Chapel Rowan, I've never got heard of her. I tried to listen to it, but when I saw that performance, right, that song has been stuck in my head. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I tried to listen to some of her music too after the Grammys, and I.
Speaker 1: Was just like, Okay, you know, actually it's not bad. So a long time ago I tried to listen to him. I was like, no, after that Grammy, I said, I get it now. I see the what's his name, Benson Boone? He flips off of these beautiful things and all, maybe he gonna flip off that PM.
Speaker 3: Right, He's like Chris Brown, you ain't the only one jumbling talking about people flipping Remember last time?
Speaker 1: Why last time?
Speaker 3: He talks about somebody flipping off of building?
Speaker 1: What happened? What I did?
Speaker 3: He talks about somebody flipping off of building?
Speaker 4: No, I don't, I promise by the same way, I don't remember nothing.
Speaker 1: Who flipped off a building? Somebody flip?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Did I get drunk?
Speaker 3: Yes, you got drank, don't twitter?
Speaker 4: We folkey flipping off a building?
Speaker 1: Oh oh my god? Next topic, because I got drug to hell, we definitely, oh my god, let's move on. Let's move on. Okay, so before we get into this last topic, because we've been to wrap it up, Alonzo, this has been so much fun. I love you, like honestly I love I was telling my friend before we got here, I'm like, oh my gosh, I just I never know how people's energy gonna be. Yeah, we've been doing this a long time and sometimes you see people online and they're so bubbly and so this and that, and then you get in perfect you get in a.
Speaker 4: Person, they're like yes.
Speaker 1: So for all the listeners out there and people who are fans of you, thank you for being who you really are and showing up and being your real, authentic self.
Speaker 4: You have educated us today me about you and I know I can call you girl girl, one of the girl. So do you give good advice?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Okay, so we're gonna do our advice segment.
Speaker 4: This is called pour your Heart Out.
Speaker 1: If you want your question answered on the show, and make sure you email us at ask poor Minds at gmail dot com. If you're a Patreon member, put that in a headline so you can skip the line.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I have questioned one.
Speaker 1: All right, So it says I'm thirty two and I've always dated my age or older. I'm a guy that likes guys. By the way, and I'm in Atlanta, so y'all know it's a shit show. I met this guy who on paper checks all the boxes. He's six', eight very, handsome has a great, job was raised, right y'all know that's where, nowadays and we've met a few times in. Person it's been a vibe so. Far the thing, is he's twenty. Seven. Now i've, Dated i've dated men five plus years older than, me and they were all a joke in one or multiple.
Speaker 4: Ways but dating younger has never been in my.
Speaker 1: Ministry would y'all keep seeing where it? Goes or be like fuck them. Kids i'm a lover like, Y'ALL i can't from, love And i'm, cute SO i Know i'll find my, Person but never in a million years THAT i think he'd be younger than. Me curious to hear y'all thoughts how he's thirty two and be thirty two and then a man is twenty? Seven, yes and he usually dates. Older, god go see that.
Speaker 2: Nigga, yeah stay that, Nigga. Huney don't judge he, right don't judge him just because of his. Age, HONEY i could see if you said twenty three or, one you.
Speaker 1: Know then you on the butter line On. Kelly oh you, know, so, yes go see that, man, Honey go see that. Man you thirty, two you're getting.
Speaker 2: Older everybody's getting, Older, honey he checks all the baptis.
Speaker 1: To go check on, him cause if you, DON'T i will right.
Speaker 4: Hello six him to right THINK i got balls, anyway.
Speaker 1: AND i SEE.
Speaker 7: I.
Speaker 3: AGREE i definitely feel like if he was a little bit, younger THEN i can understand you having your reservations about.
Speaker 1: It but twenty seven and you thirty, two, like have a good. Time see WHERE i.
Speaker 3: GO i, mean cause it might not even and end up being something that's, serious but just see where it.
Speaker 1: Goes i'm just.
Speaker 3: Not give him a chance just because he's.
Speaker 1: Young he've any, Day, yeah BECAUSE i usually get. OLDER i like my niggas knocking on depth, door damn and mama me not one but in the, grave. Yob i'm like where you live and may be like puny nursing home policy looking, Right, yes but it's not my name on. It you know What i'm. Saying but my man is younger than. Me he's thirty, Two i'm thirty. Five i'm about to be thirty. Six SO i feel like sometimes it'd be the ones that you least expect that'll take you by. Surprise let that six a man take you for a rule you might like you eight honey likes THAT i? Agree, Okay question number, Two, Hey, Lex drea And.
Speaker 3: TIE i Watched Poor mindes religiously and DECIDED i want to pour my heart, OUT o. L i cut off one of my close friends since high, school AND i don't know how to feel about the. SITUATION i have a two old and from the MOMENT i found out THAT i was, pregnant she told, me damn near every minute to get an. Abortion i've had an abortion before and it just wasn't an. Option it confused me because she never told any of our other friends to get an, abortion and they are like two or three kids in her mom died WHILE i was, pregnant AND i still made a way to her homegoing even THOUGH i was high. Risk i've always been there for her, daughter buying gifts every holiday and, birthday but she hasn't even seen my.
Speaker 1: Son other than.
Speaker 3: Pictures then she messaged me On New year saying her resolution is to be a better friend to. Me that really rubbed me the wrong way Because i've always been a good friend to. HER i could be a little, defensive but do you ladies think she is a weirdo or AM i just overreacting and she was trying to give me friendly, advice thanks.
Speaker 1: Ladies So i'm seeing it from two points of. View so her reaching out and Saying i'm trying to be a better, friend and you still getting offended by, that like, damn what can she? Do SO i think if somebody is genuinely, saying, Hey i'm trying to be a bit her, friend BECAUSE i had that conversation with two of my close friends like a couple of years, ago And i'm, Like i'm trying to be a better friend THAN i. Will and you got to give people a, chance especially if you really care about. Them so that's, One BUT i think it's more to the story because her telling you to get, abortion she don't like your baby. Daddy that's what it's.
Speaker 4: Giving she didn't want you to have them kids because it baby attached to an eight shit.
Speaker 1: Nigga because a lot of times you been trying to save. FOLKS i saved a few folks in my, life AND i have been saved a few. TIMES R I, P R I. P BUT i say all that to, say sometimes your friends can see things that you don't, See so tell us about your baby, Daddy so we can give you a good. Answer if she stayed their friend then come to see her.
Speaker 3: Kids, yeah she says she has always been near for her friend's, daughter but her, DAUGHTER i, mean but she's never came to see her, son only outside of.
Speaker 1: Features. Mmmm so see that's WHAT i caught.
Speaker 4: That, yeah because now the child's here.
Speaker 1: Already yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, okay, okay yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah like you said that she probably telling you to get an abortion because of that. Man, yeah either that either that man is no good, man or she might be fucking with that.
Speaker 1: Man you never know how Some, yeah that that's. True, so like you, said we need a little more to a little more to the. Story LIKE i, said the few times in my life That i've told a friend not to have a baby by someone or have an, abortion it had nothing to do with the, baby or it had everything to do with the, man everything to do with who the man.
Speaker 3: Was, yeah because she said too that she feels like she told her to get an, abortion but she never told none of the other friends to get an. Abortion maybe they got a good, baby maybe they married in. Relationships we don't, know because you didn't provide all of that content you.
Speaker 1: Was given a one side of but, yeah BUT i mean in some cases, though people do be being weird though and.
Speaker 4: Hating, yes so sometimes If i'll tell, you don't get pregnant because she's, like because you're gonna live a glamorousy like.
Speaker 1: Right And i'm gonna be here by. Myself. Yeah, no do what's best in your. Heart, GOD i agree it was best for. You you know you.
Speaker 3: CAN'T i feel like when it comes to situations like, that not trying to be, funny but if it's coming down to you having a, child you shouldn't be taking your friend and no way this between you and your.
Speaker 1: Men but now that your child is, here as far as y'all's friendship, goes if this person is somebody that you care about and you're truly happy around, them reconcile the. Relationship but if you feel like life is good And i'm cool not being your, friend that's your. Insurrection, yeah it's up to. You i'm all about give a onemore, chance one, Chance, okay, alonzo let the people. Know, okay let me ask you. This do you still take clients to do their? Hair?
Speaker 4: Yes not Do, Okay SO i don't know how they can.
Speaker 1: Book.
Speaker 4: Okay so a lot of.
Speaker 2: People been asking me if you go to My, instagram which IS i Am Alonzo, arnold you can click the link in my bio and it'll say book and appointment and you can book their honey and you can come and see, me get, slave get a laugh IN i.
Speaker 3: Need we booked up weeks And evans once And.
Speaker 1: Evan some people. DO i had a girl book in twenty twenty. SEVEN i ain't even know my damn. Book yeah, Right, CLAUDA i don't know what the hell she.
Speaker 2: Needs i'm, said girls twenty twenty, seven, ship we might not beat you just coming up with Trot.
Speaker 1: Pas said, no it's just too going. On get out, right it's gonna be Uh europe in a. Minute. Shit So i'm just, like ooh, girl you, know but YES i do. HERE i.
Speaker 2: DO i miss doing clients, here LIKE i used to just do nothing but make wigs in the house AND I i'm, like, DAMN i need to get back into you, know doing her BECAUSE i get bored at.
Speaker 1: Home, yeah So i'm. Back, Okay so for how much can somebody expect to? Spend so if you wander, everybody you, know if you want to get your full lace. Wig you got to get the heir for me Because i'll be bringing plastic hair like. Plastic we don't want to fall right amazon. Heir we need real.
Speaker 2: Hair, okay, now So i'm gonna amazon, way ain't gonna lie to. You they looking, good But Bob parkingmount be about twenty two.
Speaker 1: Hundred, okay some tax?
Speaker 4: Money now do you accept after pay or? CLARINA i need before?
Speaker 1: Pay? Okay you KNOW i don't fall. RIGHT i don't know if uh what if the acuity scheduling has. CLARINA i don't know if they. Do you, know put your Search skrill number if you got a good credit, right, yeah, frontal what do you do so? IN i do do so and so.
Speaker 2: Anywhere FROM i would, say because you got to get their hair for. Me so like let's, say if you get like a twenty, two twenty six and or, so when that's like one, thousand twelve, hundred do you.
Speaker 1: Still make you part? Wigs mm, HMM i still do you part? Wigs?
Speaker 2: Well you know what my assistant girl that doesn't she doesn't really. Good she moved back To, Africa so NOW i got to find. SOMEBODY i, mean she made them tracks flat.
Speaker 4: Yeah and, GIRL i was even, like, girl how do you do?
Speaker 1: It you?
Speaker 2: Know SO i think the more PRACTICE i get on, it it'll it'll be. Better But i'm talking about, them damn Damn weeds was, seamless like it was like she had a special type of cap that she get. Made and the way she later tracked it feels like it's nothing in your.
Speaker 1: HERE i love.
Speaker 4: That, Yes so what do you offer for two fifty is not?
Speaker 1: Sick damn, MAN i got to get in, well. PRAYER i give you a ten minute, call oh, right a, little a little how to do a curl for five. Minutes that's a good old quick. Week you. Know let us we can find you and all that good. Stuff you can find me On.
Speaker 2: INSTAGRAM i Am Alonzo. Arnold i've been ON x Or twitter now a. Lot It's I'm Alonzo bitch and TikTok Alongso arnold.
Speaker 1: Six so, yeah, OVER i love. YOU i love y'all. TOO i feel like we for thirty years for a good lunch date or. Something, YES i love it. Much now right we Will. Okay now, Look i'm gonna try to commission to get that. Clon that's gonna get My. Stu come, On clarnel, look Corn, cornata, honey do we need a black? Version what the black? Version? Okay, Right, clarissa, alright, okay. Y'all make sure y'all tune in To call at Three. E's Every sunday she drops new of, vlogs all the beauty content you. Need Every monday we got Lovelexp we're reviewing all the hottest, shows movies and. Everything and of, course Every friday you Got Poor. Mine's wednesday we got a New patreon episode the early release Because monday we.
Speaker 4: Got New patreon.
Speaker 1: Episodes so we are giving y'all content all we, go get your hair, done you know What i'm. Saying pull up a chair and watch all the content we're giving, y'all and we'll see y'all next. Week you, may. Y'all make sure y'all share the content like, subscribe follow all that good. Stuff and let me say this before we close, out, y'all there is One twitter account that is connected to Poor.
Speaker 4: Minds it's P.
Speaker 1: O you are underscore in my. Nds y'all are tagging the wrong Poor minds. Page if you see at Poor minds with no, underscore that is at fake. Page do not follow that. Page, okay they block Me andrea and the Poor minds page on, both so we only have One, instagram One, twitter one.
Speaker 4: TikTok it's p. O you are underscore in.
Speaker 9: My, nds all, Right and we got a hell a Fake facebook page on The facebook page it's our. Face the crazy thing is Our facebook page actually have the least amount of Filet so if you're On, facebook one that's ours got the least amount.
Speaker 1: Of, file but one that's not us got like two hundred and. Fifty thou make if you actually look at the content because the caption.
Speaker 4: Is like whoever it, is don't Speak?
Speaker 1: English because their captures are like bumba? Clad should? Men should men pay? Bill should men pay? Bill? Yes? No check answer below block Block like that's literally with the. Captions i'm like, you what THAT dj? Is bumba? Clad oh?
Speaker 4: Bad come, out, sir, yes, honey.
Speaker 1: Oh very.
Speaker 10: BAD i love the way you make me feel it so. Downside come in my bedroom and turn off the.
Speaker 1: Line you it's spasiftly in my. Ear maybe who, wait you urs me bless me know your.
Speaker 5: Mind i'd rather be with you BECAUSE i love the way you free.
Speaker 1: Mine and then, no other man that gives me. Wow he makes me feel this.
Speaker 5: Way i'd rather be with you because you have the heart to say care. Me i'd rather be with Youes, no rather be with you.
Speaker 1: No way you look at? Me tell meto my? Eyes what do they say to? You?
Speaker 4: Boy don't be shy ha ha she last not you, man see.
Speaker 1: LOUD i am your. Woman i'll be along telling you low, OH i am my soul connected meeting hollow so say And i'm nois You oh my, GOODNESS i forgot the lyrics baby allow man laugh to. You it's like a high no damn for you.
Speaker 5: All be with you because a live wream.
Speaker 8: Man make me make me feel this away hella be with, you ear me.
Speaker 6: With.
Speaker 1: You i'd rather be boy a rather be with? Whoa oh hi ha ha hey yeah, Wow i'd rather be with you boo yeah yeah whoa. Boy i'm rather be shut hi issue? Yo yeah? Boy rather how you hearing that? Long yeah? Right make mixing s got bad bad song the fauna be the. Studio, Hello, grammys you hardy here fire so long Ride helloa Studio, grammy y'all give it. Up AS i was saying, away yes period that DRESS i would rather be with.
Speaker 8: You she did not try to bracs to here.
Speaker 1: You Hello, Na, Na my, bad