Speaker 1: It's a grim It's sorry, audience. We're recording on January thirtieth. At horrible plane crash occurred last night. I was headed to do this podcast and I just felt so heavy. So I think it's it's better to say that it's on our minds rather than try and ignore it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it's tragic, man, Oh my god, in the fires.
Speaker 1: Sorry audience, We're gonna pivot to not be talking about tragedy in a second. But it's just it's really overwhelming with the fires and and so many people we know here in l A lost everything. It just it's just like I was like, now there's a plane crash. It just just feels really really scary time. Joelle, will you say a prayer?
Speaker 3: Fucking that's not.
Speaker 4: A very religious person, but let.
Speaker 1: Us in a non secular prayer.
Speaker 4: Joell, you join your peers. I do got this. Join your peers the line, resist by back, organize, find piece where you can.
Speaker 1: I find peace where I in my foster dog. That's where I find my joy. In my foster pit bull.
Speaker 4: He's a cute one.
Speaker 1: Sorry, my adopted pitbull who's now longer a foster, but she brings me joy.
Speaker 3: I find my joy in my family and my animation. You know. In Star Wars.
Speaker 1: Yes, I saw a video. I know you saw it too. I think I sent it to you. And it looked like the happiest man in the world.
Speaker 3: And he is the happiest man in the world.
Speaker 1: He had a Star Wars room that must have looks like it costs to decorate with all his one hundred thousand dollars not even close more less Okay, well, anyway, it was the most tricked out Star Wars room. He was sitting at his Star Wars table building Star Wars legos, watching Star.
Speaker 3: Wars, watching The Empire Strikes Back.
Speaker 1: And he was like, it reminded me of you. I was like, that would be Donald's happy place if someone could just leave'm alone. Yeah, to be in his Star Wars room building Star Wars leg I was watching The Empire strikes Back. Yeah, and his wife, I assume was filming him being like, look at my look at my man in his happy place.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I think she was trying to make fun of him.
Speaker 5: But oh, really, what made you think that?
Speaker 3: Well, because she's.
Speaker 1: Let him build that fucking room. She must have been quite supportive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's because she loves him. That's the only reason why. Like, my wife makes so much fun of me for.
Speaker 1: Having really she called her blurred, well.
Speaker 3: She calls me. She calls me other names.
Speaker 2: Blurred isn't one of them, but you know she you know, but she's very supportive of my Star Wars addiction because it really is an addiction. Like if a toy comes out, I'm on the internet already, like, okay, let me see by the.
Speaker 5: Way, I'm supportive.
Speaker 1: Do you know how many things I DM Donald that are Star Wars related? Because now the algorithm thinks I like this shit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I have no interest in any of this ship.
Speaker 1: I look, the algorithm because I send every wacky Star Wars thing to Donald, thinks that I'm into it, so I get all this ship.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm so addicted to Star Wars that I watch YouTube videos about theories on Star Wars, like I watch new rock star shout out what's his name? Voss Eric Voss. I watched freaking scream crush, what's that dude's name? Freaking uh yo, dude, I saw.
Speaker 1: You a deleted scene from Star Wars that got sent to.
Speaker 3: Me, which one and I had seen it already.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've seen it already. Tell Joel seen it once.
Speaker 2: It's when Darth Vader and Luke Skywalker are fighting in Cloud Citty on the on the platform, and there's this whole dialogue after he says the Force is strong with you, young Skywalker, but you are not a Jedi yet, and they're fighting and Luke is doing some really dope moves and Vader's like.
Speaker 3: Yeah, come on, that's what I want. Pretty much, take your revenge. I destroyed your family.
Speaker 2: And they cut that out of the movie, thank goodness, because it would have been a weird turn.
Speaker 3: When he says, no, I am your father.
Speaker 4: Is it the extra dialogue they wrote so they could do the ad R because they didn't do that on set, right, but I am your father?
Speaker 3: No, it wasn't.
Speaker 2: Well, the extra dialogue comes after he gets his hand chopped off. This is literally when they're they're fighting where Han Solo has just been frozen, uh and uh and says I know to Lea they're fighting in that area god on an.
Speaker 3: Orange room with the orange orange lit up floor. Just it just so social faces face.
Speaker 1: I don't have a snore button on the on the panels, so what.
Speaker 3: You're trying to get into a day show.
Speaker 5: What you're trying to do? What are you trying to get into?
Speaker 3: You know, I'm trying to get into a lot of things.
Speaker 5: Man, we're doing the next Friday.
Speaker 3: I know what we're doing next Friday. Do you know? Are we allowed to talk about what we're doing? Well?
Speaker 5: Why not?
Speaker 1: We can say we're going to drop another T mobile commercial.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Well it doesn't drop on Friday.
Speaker 1: Sorry, what's that we shoot on Friday? Donald, we're going to drop it. We're not going to drop it. We're going to record it. We're going to film it. Yeah, and it's very funny. Have you read it yet?
Speaker 3: I haven't received anything. If you have it, i'd love to see it.
Speaker 1: Well, i'll send it to you.
Speaker 5: Donald.
Speaker 3: Have nice, very nice.
Speaker 1: It's not for the bull unless the universe decides that it's so efing funny.
Speaker 3: They would have to turn that shit around so quick.
Speaker 5: Well, when's the Bowl?
Speaker 3: Not this weekend but next weekend.
Speaker 5: No, anything is possible. That's probably not possible.
Speaker 1: I got invited to go to this thing tonight, the Fire Aid Concert. I'm deciding whether I should go. But let me tell you who's playing at the Into It Dome. Oh, I mean there's people playing also with the key of form. Where's the key of form across the street?
Speaker 3: I think it's it's the old Forum, so I guess they oh, because there's so many acts, they put him into next door the Forum.
Speaker 2: The Forum has been turned into pretty much a concert hall. It's made for concerts now, whereas before.
Speaker 1: I'm ready to sit in the Into It Dome so I would see live Billie Eilish, earth Wind and Fire, Gracie Abrams, Jelly Roll, Katy Perry, Lady Gaga, Little Baby, Olivia, Orrigo, Peso, Pluma, Rod Stewart, Stevie Wondersting and Tate McCrae.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's at the Forum.
Speaker 1: And at the Forum you got Alenis Morris, Set Anderson, Pack, John Mayer, Dawes Graham, Nash green Day, John Fogerty, Joni Mitchell, No Doubt, Pink, Red Hudgelei Pepper, Steven Still, Stevie Nickson, the Black Crows.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm not good.
Speaker 2: I'm not that's that's I'm not gonna say anything.
Speaker 3: Rude about in the Forum. I would rather be at the Into It, the Into It.
Speaker 7: That's the one I've been invited to.
Speaker 5: I should I go?
Speaker 8: I mean, you should go?
Speaker 1: Well, obviously the cause is great, and I would I don't know. I'll tell you what the fellow wrote me. Do you want to hear what the fellow wrote me?
Speaker 9: Please?
Speaker 1: The fellow wrote me, got you some great floor seats by the stage.
Speaker 5: Two.
Speaker 1: Okay, Also would love it if you can quickly do the carpet before all, just to raise awareness, uh for donations to the cause.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: The after party will be quote off the.
Speaker 4: Hook, Okay, bring a lady.
Speaker 1: Friend anyway, I'll probably go. I guess I have to figure out who's worthy of bringing in terms of like do I bring a date to that?
Speaker 2: I think you should bring a date. That sounds like a fun time to take. I mean to it sounds like a fun time to spend with a date, right.
Speaker 5: I'm just not sure who I would bring to that plan as casey, Yeah, I mean you.
Speaker 1: You know, Zach I love you, Zach, I love you.
Speaker 7: She might enjoy that, Zach I love you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, and she did think she'd be down to be my day.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure she'd be down to go with you as a friend for.
Speaker 8: Fox's sake, just stop talking about your willies.
Speaker 3: And I'm confused on why you press that button.
Speaker 1: Because I was going to start talking about my.
Speaker 3: WILLI whoa and my wife?
Speaker 1: No, no, no, unrelated, unrelated what.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: I'm just having fun with the seal machine because I realize I haven't really used it in no while.
Speaker 3: Everybody likes a little ass flay. Don't even act like you don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean some of these buttons have not been appreciated in a very long time.
Speaker 3: Your sound effects machine, Well, let's stick with that once for now.
Speaker 1: How about that's your favorite one? Or is this your favorite one?
Speaker 3: Eat these balls? You know my favorite?
Speaker 1: What's your favorite one?
Speaker 3: Do or do not? There is no try?
Speaker 1: Let me hit that for you, baby girl. Where is that fucking thing?
Speaker 3: Do or do not?
Speaker 4: There is no try?
Speaker 5: You know my favorite sounds like Yoda?
Speaker 10: Bro?
Speaker 5: You know my favorite one.
Speaker 8: Is Zach and Donald Gay newly wentz in House Arrest.
Speaker 5: Donald.
Speaker 1: Did you watch any of the show that Zach Cherry is on.
Speaker 3: It's called I've seen some of the stop I saw the stop motion.
Speaker 1: That's all you watched?
Speaker 3: Well, that's all I really care about.
Speaker 4: Really good as is amazing I know.
Speaker 3: I get that I do not. I do not watch television.
Speaker 2: Like I'm just starting to watch squid Game for the first time and that ship is fire ho.
Speaker 1: No, but we're not having a squid Game guy on our show today. We're having the guy from Severance on our show today.
Speaker 3: I know. And he's a very funny guy and very funny.
Speaker 2: You know that's that whole cast is actually pretty funny, Adams.
Speaker 1: I need Jillian Toki to guide us through a conversation.
Speaker 3: Why are you upset?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Really? Yes, because I don't watch Separates.
Speaker 1: No, because I asked you last night to make sure you at least watched the pilot. Because we were having the star of the show on.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 2: I know the premise of the show though already, and I know I know who he is, and I mean.
Speaker 1: I just wish Jillian Tareki was here to lead us through a conversation.
Speaker 3: You know, I just don't. I want to know the man, not necessarily the work. Okay, let's put it that.
Speaker 5: Way, all right.
Speaker 1: Well, hopefully Joel and Daniel have watched.
Speaker 4: The show, big old yeah, I fallout are.
Speaker 3: Him?
Speaker 2: I've got to say, are you a fan of him? Because of Fallout or because of.
Speaker 9: Severans discovered him because of Severance fell in love with him on Fallout. He's also one of my favorite new guests on a different podcast to listen to.
Speaker 1: So what's that podcast?
Speaker 3: What podcast is dough Boys.
Speaker 9: It's a podcast about fast food restaurants, and he is an all time new guest. He's great.
Speaker 1: Is he really knowledgeable about fast food?
Speaker 5: Yeah? He is. And I didn't know about.
Speaker 1: This because I didn't watch Spider Man movies, but in Spider Man Homecoming he got quite famous because he said, do a flip, Spider.
Speaker 3: Man, Yeah, backflip, and then he does the backflip.
Speaker 1: And that kind of made him like a viral hit as the street vender.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I want to ask him about that because I just want to know a question for him.
Speaker 2: I want to know what he did to get into Marvel movies man, Like I'm trying to crack that code like every other actor in Hollywood who hasn't been in one. I'm trying to crack that Star Wars code too, like every other actor who hasn't been in one. Jude Law just did it. And Jude Law did a great job in fucking Skeleton Crew. I want to crack that code, crack that code?
Speaker 3: What a chant going? No?
Speaker 5: What is shang Chi?
Speaker 1: And the legend of the Ten Rings?
Speaker 4: That is a Marvel property?
Speaker 5: Okay, was that possu?
Speaker 3: That sh was fire? Dude, you didn't see I don't really want.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yes, that's I mean. That boy does his own stunts too. And so if you want to see something really cool, just watch the behind the scenes of shang Chi. And this boy is literally jumping on a bus, swinging, doing flips like.
Speaker 1: It was also in that movie as in a cameo, and there were some questions about whether it was the same guy. Was it the street fender?
Speaker 3: Well, shang Chi takes place in San Francisco, and.
Speaker 5: So I would have had to move to.
Speaker 3: From New York from Queens to Sam.
Speaker 4: No, thank you man, time to play, ma'am.
Speaker 1: No, she's barking at the next her neighbor's gardener. But you're not supposed to admonish them. You're supposed to say no, thank you. You still want them to guard, but you want to be like, hey, I got this, We're good.
Speaker 4: That's just so apparently dogs can't understand yelling, Like if you're just yelling. They're just like, oh, you're loud, and maybe anybody can't process what you're trying to tell them.
Speaker 1: When you when you when they're barking and you yell at them, when you're when they're barking and you yell at them, they think you're barking along with them.
Speaker 3: I'll be telling my dog shut the fuck up.
Speaker 1: Trainer would tell you that's not the most effective thing.
Speaker 3: That shit works every time.
Speaker 1: I'm going to try and train this dog so well, I'm really going to put in the effort to have this. I've already got go to your bed when she's when it's feeding time and she races to her bed. It's really cute.
Speaker 5: I'm really proud of that.
Speaker 4: You should be. I caught up on the Pit zach Oh, Night of the Pit, I'm so I was so mad when I ran out of episodes, so they can't only be four out? What is happening was really bad?
Speaker 5: Great?
Speaker 4: It is so. I'd already seen the pilot and you I loved it, but I just hadn't gone back to catch up. And now I was like, well, let me just answering emails, let me just pop it on in the background. Two hours later, I have to turn this off because it requires my full attention.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, you can, but on your phone. No, you got to really pay attention.
Speaker 4: That is not second screen viewing. I would say the from a like medical show, prosthetics and makeup are so fabulous, and there's this really good and kind of gross, but then the emotional impact it's wonderful.
Speaker 1: You don't already realized the er couldn't have been as graphic as they are because it was a network show, whereas they show they don't hide the the gore. I mean, it's not there's moments where'ts super gory, like with that foot. But I just had that realization when I was watching it, like, wow, this is so realistic. Look and whoever's in charge of the prosthetics and the special effects makeup is just one hundred. It's so intense and so realistic. But I had I had that thought that, oh, they couldn't do this on a r because it's now our TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm blown away at the way they're able to manage so many characters moving so consistently mean, And that's kind of a trope of medical TV where you have a lot of doctors and a lot of moving parts and new patients. But because this is all taking place in one day across the season, hour to hour, you're so much more invested in these folks. And it's it's just genuinely brilliant and heartbreaking and lovely and inspiring, and it's a great show. It's a wonderful TV.
Speaker 3: Yes, do the days connect or is it just random days?
Speaker 4: It's one day, one day for the season.
Speaker 1: The whole season is his Yes, the whole season is his fifteen hour shift. He's he's the lead doctor on this er board in Pittsburgh, and he's got medical students and residents and interns and nurses and he oversees everything. And the waiting room is there's not a seat left in the waiting room. It's all packed. And this is like a typical fifteen hour shift and.
Speaker 3: Fifteen episodes total.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not you know what I like about it, It's all believable. You know, went with er even though I only didn't really watch it, but it got to be like, you know, how could all of these crazy things happen? This is all intense, but I think it's completely believable in that all these things would happen in a typical fifteen hour shift in a busy.
Speaker 2: Er because twenty four was not believable at all. I was a hYP show ever in the history. This motherfucker would get shot and then two episodes later he's fine and running, and shit, it's like, nigga, you just got shot two hours ago.
Speaker 3: What the fuck? They better not do that on this show. That's all.
Speaker 5: I never watched twenty four.
Speaker 1: I feel like something big is going to happen though, Oh well, I feel like they're laying foundation for something big to occur.
Speaker 3: I feel in the mid season.
Speaker 4: In the mid they started off with this big revelation that this doctor's mentor passed on this day and it's been multiple years since he worked this specific day, and he's really struggling to keep his composure throughout the day. And so as that tension ramps up, you're like, is he gonna break? Is he gonna be okay? Like you're very I'm just a family.
Speaker 1: Can I can I say a theory that Daniel can beep out and you just tell your reaction. Yeah, Daniel, do you watch the show or no?
Speaker 9: No, not yet.
Speaker 1: You should watch it, Donald, you should watch it I know you won't. All right, just beep this out. But I have a theory that.
Speaker 4: Well, I am not emotionally prepared for that, Zach, but they are really like they went really hard.
Speaker 1: Wait but don't, don't, don't, don't don't do that. Don't but I don't go to the spoiler. But don't you think that that it would be an insane possibility.
Speaker 4: I think it would break my heart. But this show seems very concerned about the emotional and mental health of us as a country, and that is an quintessential element of our emotional health, and so it seems appropriate that they venture down that way. But I'm just not I'm not ready. Oh God, can we get I can't?
Speaker 1: Oh can we get Noah?
Speaker 4: We've sent so I'm getting to hear back.
Speaker 1: I really want to know since we've since this podcast has become an ad for the pit, I really would love to get Noah whiley on the show. Another reason why I talk to Noah whiley is that he's just you know, there's so many incredible actors that that you go here, what happened to them? And I don't really know what. I'm sure know Whyley's been working and I'm sure he's Yeah, I know. I'm just saying he hasn't been on my radar. That's all I'm saying. I love him as an actor, always have. He hasn't been on my raidar. I'm sure he's working, I'm sure he's a family all the things. But I'm just so happy that he's front and center and starring the Great Show again because he's so talented. Yes, Daniel, all right, let him jen.
Speaker 3: I'm not sure.
Speaker 10: We made about a bunch of talks and nurses and the janitor.
Speaker 11: I said he's the Stormies nets. So yetta round you here, yeada round you here.
Speaker 3: We I haven't slept. I'm having a hard time sleeping. Man.
Speaker 2: Last night kind of fucked me up between you between squid games because.
Speaker 1: Your lights are all off. No, bro, I'm going to send you a ring light for Christmas.
Speaker 3: I'd like that.
Speaker 4: Actually, do you need a ring light? Don't you have a ring light?
Speaker 5: I thought you had a ring light? He won't use it, but one.
Speaker 3: Hey, what up, big Zach?
Speaker 8: Howdy? How's it going?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 3: Howdy that guys?
Speaker 8: Do you guys need a second to finish your ring light conversation?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: We see how you can barely see Donald. I really would like to be able to take.
Speaker 8: A handsome I see how I can barely see him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well I can see me.
Speaker 3: And y'all get you know what, It's not going to look like that when you.
Speaker 1: Producer Joel Monique is offering to send him a ring light, and I know Donald well enough to know that that ring light will not leave the cardboard box.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I'll use it on my animation. That's all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Zach, Welcome, Welcome, Aloha.
Speaker 8: Aloha as well to you.
Speaker 1: Zach.
Speaker 5: We're so happy to have you. Man.
Speaker 1: We have been obsessively talking about Severance like so many people, and I'm just I'm really so happy for you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: You're on a giant monster hit of a TV show.
Speaker 8: Thanks. Thanks, I'm I'm very excited. I'm huge fans of of both of yours, so this is truly appreciate you.
Speaker 1: We appreciate you, man. We were just talking about Before we get to Severn's, I just want to talk for a second about the Spider Man do a flip thing, because I have a tribute question for you that not a lot of people would get unless you're a film geek. Is the man standing next to you radio Man.
Speaker 8: Uh My answer is I think so, but I need you to provide more context for who is radio Man?
Speaker 1: So I got it, Okay, I just thought it might be obvious, yes, but it probably is. All right, So for anyone who works in film in New York and New York City, did you shoot in New York City that scene?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: There's a guy named radio Man who I believe was the inspiration for Robin Williams in What's that movie? H help me? He's almost Come.
Speaker 3: On, man, I like New York in June. How about you? The Fisher King.
Speaker 1: The Fisher King, and he is a very unique individual. He is obsessed with.
Speaker 2: Movies and he's obsessed with.
Speaker 3: Production.
Speaker 1: For two he shows films and he shows up to sets. He is always carrying.
Speaker 3: A radio, a bike in a radio.
Speaker 1: He rides a bicycle. He has a radio around his neck. People often think he's a almost person, but I believe he isn't. But he is a very interesting character anyway, if you talk to him, he knows everyone's names. He shows up on sets and a lot of directors know him. A lot of actors know him because he's on every set in New York and they give him cameos, and so he's in lots and lots of films. He's in my film Going in Style, He's he's in many, many, minut any films.
Speaker 5: You can google this.
Speaker 1: If you're confused and this doesn't making sense, just google radio Man, New York City. But when I was watching that clip of you, there's a guy that looks a lot like him holding a radio, and I said, I think that's radio Man.
Speaker 8: So I do have an answer, and it's actually a maybe even a deeper dive trivia fact, it is not radio And it's a guy named Kirk Thatcher who he appears in a Star Trek movie as the same character he appears in my Spider Man clip. A guy as a guy holding a boombox, and he's like, I think he has something to do with the hens In company he worked with, Like, he's directed a bunch of commercials with muppets, and he was telling me on set about directing like Miss Piggy and stuff like that. Also, a really interesting guy also has ties to a radio I believe a different gentleman.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's bizarre, but and whoever cast him definitely said showed him a picture of radio man and said be like this because that's uh, that's who radio man is. But what that must have been crazy? But I just watched your segment on Colbert. We were very funny going to Comic Con. Was that How did that call about? And were you surprised when that when that little clip went so viral?
Speaker 3: Zach? How did you crack the code? Tell us how you cracked.
Speaker 2: There are so many actors like yourself who want to crack the code, and.
Speaker 3: You did it. What did you do?
Speaker 8: I have no idea. I was shocked.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 8: I mean, it was like really exciting to get to do that, that tiny little thing. But then it has been surprising a the level of response I got and be the staying power where I still get people who will yell do a flip to me, just like randomly. The Colbert thing came about also sort of randomly where I was performing at the UCB Theater in New York at the time. And I think that Colbert writers just had an idea for a segment. They didn't have me in mind in particular, but they had an idea of they wanted to send someone who was a small character in a Marvel project to Comic Con. And like really have them pretend that they were very important. And so the artistic director emailed me and was like, it kind of seems like, you know, you're the guy for this, and I was like, yeah, absolutely, and it was it was very surprising and uh strange to have the entire sort of like Colbert mechanism operating behind me because of this one line basically that I said in a.
Speaker 1: Well, we're the perfect person because of your UCB background. I thought you were. You were riffing with all those people and you were so funny. I mean, I was like, I want to see more segments of this, like I'd watch more of this Man on the street.
Speaker 8: They definitely wanted someone who had like an improvved background for it.
Speaker 2: But your character now has its own, Like there are people who are creating your character's own backstory.
Speaker 3: And stuff like that, like you know what I mean, Like you could connect it to Shang Chi also, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are people are people ruminating that that's the same guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, And and the and the truth is, I don't know if it is the same because because they're so you know, they keep thinking so under wraps. But I think it is very rare to appear in multiple Marvel Universe things as different people. So yeah, I genuinely don't know.
Speaker 1: So that character moved to San Francisco or.
Speaker 8: He was vacationing, who knows.
Speaker 3: Let's take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after these fine words. Well, tell us about Severn's please, because it's so crazy and unique. And what was your We'll just first tell us what was your audition process? Like, how did how did it come about that you you got cast by uh, you know, Ben Stiller for this incredible show.
Speaker 8: For that, I sent him a tape and I think Ben had maybe seen I think he had seen I'm in one episode of Succession, like sort of very briefly, and I think he had seen and had seen some of my other kind of comedy stuff. So I sent in a tape for the part, and then got brought in in person with him and Dan Erickson, who are the who's the creator of the show, and and Ben sort of just had me like again, my my improv background came into effect where he was like, let's kind of like play around with the scene and riff a little bit, because I think he was looking to, you know, he always wanted the show to have a little bit of an office comedy feel to it, especially in the segments in the office in that first season, so I think he kind of wanted to just, you know, see what that would be.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 8: And then our show has historically long processes, where the first season we were about to go into production, and then COVID happened, and then our second season was interrupted by the strikes and everything. But so after auditioning, it took quite a while to actually to get in there and get started. But as soon as we did, it was like, Oh, I think we're making something really cool and weird.
Speaker 1: Did you well, it's funny. I'm a funny story. I was sent the pilot to read audition for the part that Adam got, and it is incredible at and is so so brilliant in but I didn't really understand it. I remember reading it and being like, I don't know if I could do this because I don't really know what's happening. When you when you first read it, were you like what it's very hard to describe what the show is.
Speaker 8: It is very hard to describe. I like pretty quickly liked it and was like, Ooh, I think this is my kind of show, Like, I think this is something I would love to watch. But as we were making it and then before the first season was coming out, it was really hard to describe it to like friends or anyone and be like, well, it's like it's kind of a sci fi show but only a little bit, and like it is funny, but it's also scary and it's you know, it is kind of hard to pin down, but I knew I liked the vibe of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you guys have incredible chemistry. I mean, the four of you together, and and I feel like you do have a lot of the laughs. I feel like you're kind of like the comic relief to everybody else's straight men.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think I think, uh, we do have a really fun chemistry and dynamic and a lot of that I do think came from the like unusual circumstances of the first season of We were like one of the first shows back when COVID happened, So it was this very weird time of like, you know, you were in masks and you also had these face shields that you weren't under the netch like a dog, you know those collars dogs a collar. Yeah, like it was. It was very strange, and the only people who would ever take their masks off were the actors in the scenes, so like we would go all day only seeing each other's faces, you know.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, you don't see the crew at all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, at all.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 8: It was very strange, But I do think that kind of helped accelerate our sort of comfort level and like intimacy because it was it was really weird. But it's also such a great group that, uh, I think it's like that also makes it easy. It's such a great group of performers and also people. Everyone is like really fun to be around, and it's great. It's my I'm so lucky.
Speaker 2: Zach, do you remember the COVID times when you were working on sets and didn't know what Like you could run into people from work at a bar and not know who the fuck they were because they had masks on all the time. Do you remember that, Like, I'm just I'm sure. I'm sure Zach Braft too, I'm sure you both remember this time.
Speaker 8: We got to we need a nomenclature.
Speaker 1: For which Zach Zach Graft and Zach Cherry both know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that was really weird.
Speaker 1: I remember directing something right in the beginning of COVID where they that where everyone had the yeah, like Zach saying, not only have a mask, but have a shield, and then only the actor could. I mean, what a surreal crazy time.
Speaker 2: Now it was nutty time, bro. And did you guys have to stop in the middle of shooting till.
Speaker 1: The people get COVID when you were shooting.
Speaker 8: Uh, I don't think we had any like full on shutdowns we got. We got pretty lucky. But like you were saying, I do remember not only not recognizing people, but when you did finally see their face, you I would have invented a whole different face under their masks, just like yes, and that's what I thought they looked like. And then they take their mask off and you'd be like, oh, okay, you're not way off. Yeah, you're not a person who I've been having conversations with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I remember I had a first a d I was working with for a long time, and I just never saw the bottom I did, never saw anything but his eyes. And then I saw him without his mask. I was like, oh, that's not that was not my guest, No, nothing.
Speaker 8: Surprise mustache has shown up and yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Want to ask you about this set. Is the set for this show enormous, because if it's not, they sure do make it seem endless and enormous.
Speaker 8: And is it an homage to THX that I don't know. That would be a question for Dan and Ben. It is pretty enormous. Like the hallways, there are a lot of hallways, even more even more this season than last season. But it's also it's like a labyrinth where all the hallways. Sometimes it'll be a doorway and then sometimes they'll put in a wall there, or sometimes you could get around this way, but then now you know, so it's always moving and changing kind of like you know it really it is sort of disorienting, like being in the office on the show. It it really helps you be like, I.
Speaker 1: Can't find how they put that all together. Because I want to point the audience to the opening shot of season two, which if you just watching the show, you might go, wow, that's cool, but go watch a video on YouTube about how they executed it. I mean, it just it's hard to describe vibe what they did. And I saw it. I was so interested because I'm a film geek. I saw an interview with Ben and talking about how they shot this opening shot over the course of about five months or so. The whole time they were working on the show. They would just get little bits, but it's all made to look like a Wonner with these stitches. You can't see. Some of it's a robotic arm, some of it's running with a tiny little Sony FX three. It's all these techniques that they used, but they but and a lot of its effects and Adam running on a treadmill and just all this stuff. But it's stitched together so seamlessly that it looks like this epic Wonner.
Speaker 2: And it's just a shot where his face kind of shakes hand and then he starts running through the hallways and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Fuck, And I will say, while we were shooting the season, I don't think I really knew that they were shooting that over the course of so many months. So there were days where I would just come in and Adam would be running on a treadmill and I like, what is what is happening here? I did not know that they were like working all on that one that one shot.
Speaker 1: Basically, it's so I mean, the show is beautifully photographed, every like the framing and Ben Ben and your dps. Does Ben direct every episode or noo uh?
Speaker 8: He directs. He directed five of the ten in season two and I think six of the nine in season one, so he directs about half quite a bit.
Speaker 1: Well everyone, everyone, uh, everyone creating the look in addition to the wonderful actors, but the look, the way it shot, the cinematography, and just just really cool, unique choices, and anyone who's interested in film, first of all, watched Severance, but also check out that shot because it it's just kind of like groundbreaking. I thought in how you can hide stitches in these days and make it look make things look like the camera never cut. I mean, it's just really really cool.
Speaker 3: Zach did you have it?
Speaker 1: I'm an Ilma worked on that. Sorry, go ahead, Donald, you need to see Zach Brafforzac Cherry.
Speaker 2: Zach Cherry. Did you have a favorite Ben Stiller project before auditioning for this?
Speaker 8: I mean a lot of them. I love I love Meet to Parents, I love Tropic Thunder. I also I low key, even though I'm like a little too old for this, I love The Night at the Museum movies like they they came out when I was already, Like, you know, this isn't for me necessarily, but the scenes with him and that little monkey are are particular favorites for me.
Speaker 2: I have two movies that I love of his, and not a lot of people say these movies. One is Flirting with Disaster, which I think is fucking a phenomenal movie. And then he directed a movie with him Winona Ryder, Oh my god, how I forget Ethan Hawk? Janine Garofalo Reality Bites, Reality Bites, Oh, that's one of my favorites of his from back in the day. And then the Cable Guy also, man, like, holy shit, dude, who knew. I mean, the dude's a genius though. Man, he's a comedic genius in a lot of ways and tells great stories. Was that in the back of your mind when you auditioned. Was that something that you were like, I gotta get this part because I know I'm gonna work with somebody who has a real voice in Hollywood.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, it was definitely like exciting, and he's someone who I would say, you know, comedically, has had a big impact on me. You know, like I watched all of his stuff coming up as I was kind of like figuring out what I thought was funny. So it was very like pressure isn't the exact word, but it's sort of surreal. You're like, oh, here I am in this room with this guy who is like a part of my mental makeup, you know, and then for it to be on such a strange show that isn't really necessarily a comedy all the time and is often not at all. I do sometimes when we're doing our sort of like serious stuff, I do sometimes wish I could get to work with him on like one of his pure kind of silly comedies to see what he you know, to see if he operates in the same way. But yeah, that was definitely in my mind.
Speaker 1: As as when you put it like that, it's like, here's a guy who's, you know, one of the most successful comic actor directors alive, and he chose you to be the comic relief of the show.
Speaker 5: That's pretty cool.
Speaker 8: It is he he his trust in me has been very very meaningful, very cool, very very exciting.
Speaker 3: Let's take a break.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back after these fine words. Daniel and Joelle, I know you're big fans of the show. Do you have any severance questions? You'd like to ask Zach. He's not going to give you spoilers, just so you know.
Speaker 8: I might.
Speaker 5: You might.
Speaker 9: Oh shit, Joel, do you want to go first? I definitely got one, but if you want to go, I also.
Speaker 4: Have Uh, okay, yeah I can go. Thank you, Daniel. I wanted to ask you. You have a big hero moment towards the end of season one, and I think for actors, getting moments like that is kind of rare and really juicy, unless you're like an action star and you're constantly kind of fed those. And I wondered for you, you know, did you get a heads up about that or did you learn about it when you were reading this script and then when you stepped in to perform it. Did you feel any pressure? Was it different for you for a difference. I don't want to spoil it for people who haven't seen, but it's like a very epic, cool moment that's sort of everything that's been built up in the seas and hinges on.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean, you know, the really cool thing about this show for me, especially as someone who has sort of my bread and butter, has been like Spiderman do flip type roles where I pop in and I, you know, say something silly and then I'm kind of out of there. It has been really cool on this show to get to do more than that, so I I do still get to have a lot of fun and and have a lot of funny stuff going on, but they really have like allowed me to uh show some different sides of things I've just never been asked to do before. And yeah, that moment was I think I knew about it pretty early on and it was cool and exciting. And then the process of shooting it was a little difficult because it's like it's a situation that my character is exhibiting a lot of endurance that that's what I'll say, a non spoilery way of talking about it. And like obviously I didn't have to really be there for the entire time, but it did. I was extremely sore the next day.
Speaker 1: All Right, Dale, are you going to ask your fast food question?
Speaker 5: That's what I know.
Speaker 9: I was telling the guys earlier that as well as a big fan of your appearance on all these TV shows, I'm a huge dough Boys fan and you are just you know, a top tier guest already on.
Speaker 1: The appreciate that but Dan Daniel, sorry, but before you move on, dough Boys is about fast food, yes, and Zach, are you as fast food aficionado?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 8: I'm I guess honestly, yeah, I was gonna try. I was gonna try and say no.
Speaker 1: But can we ask you? I know this isn't a fast food pious. So what's your like if your go to you can have any meal at any of the restaurants, what would it be?
Speaker 8: Taco Bell is for sure, for sure my go to. I'm a few years ago I started, I became vegetarian, and so Taco Bell is like the number especially for vegetarians, the number one spot. They'll let you swap beans or potatoes for anything at Taco Bell. So even if they're like, we have this chicken enchilada that only the only it's on the menu says chicken, you can go in there and put in beans.
Speaker 9: Exciting for you vegetarians who want us a very customizable place.
Speaker 5: All right, go ahead.
Speaker 9: Yeah, my question was related to severance though, So you know, the image of the office in TV and media is like very well worn territory, and your role is the comic relief is is always one of the best parts of the kind of office setting. And my question for you is what parts of your character were inspired by other kind of office comics, and what parts of your character do you think were original creation from you.
Speaker 8: Hmm, that's a good question. You know, there was nothing I was like intentionally pulling from. Honestly, it was more it was more just pulled from like a type a type of annoying guy that I know, you know, like like, yeah, I think there's just there's certain types of guys who who just have a level of confidence that so outstrips their level of not knowledge or really you know. Yeah, I just found that kind of interesting that this guy who, especially this character who literally is essentially a child, like he doesn't really know anything, but he's so sure of the things that he believes he knows. I just thought that was like really fun to to kind of play around with that.
Speaker 3: You just described me to a team.
Speaker 2: I don't really know anything, but I'm so passionate about things I believe.
Speaker 8: I mean me too.
Speaker 1: It's funny because I've been watching the Office and it's a funny thing to bounce back and forth between the Office and Severance.
Speaker 5: I think that's what you're leading to.
Speaker 1: Dane is obviously completely different tones, but there is overlap in some places that that's that's that's pretty funny with them cubicles.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and I'm sure that was intentional on Ben and Dan's part. Like I do know, Ben has talked a lot about how he he wanted to ground it in the like office sitcom world very much.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead, you all.
Speaker 4: I was gonna ask about having John Taturo as like a scene partner. I think he's like one of the all time great It's like when you see like he's gonna be in a project, you're like, oh, this is about to be elevated as hell. Like he's so funny, but he gets the drab stuff, and you guys have some really like both intense and comedic moments here. I think, like you, he's so good at swinging back and forth between like very intense drama and like hysterics. What's so like working with such an icon?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean it's like, so I feel so lucky on this show because John and Ben and Adam all have such a history of of comedic chops but also you know, other things. So it's been really cool to kind of like, uh, I don't know if I I don't know if they have taken me under their wing, but I've put myself under their wing.
Speaker 5: I think they've taken you under their way.
Speaker 8: I wiggled my way under there. And I think John, especially, I've just like learned so much from about He's so prepared and he's so professional, but he's also so good to be around on set, and he takes care of everyone so well. It's been very amazing working with him, and with him in particular, I'm like obsessed with the show Monk which John appears on but only in two and a half episodes, So like I was like super geeked out about that and and had to pretend I wasn't obsessive about it for like a month, and then finally I was like, hey, John, I love the show Monk Man. You have no idea. And I started talking to him about there's all these novels that came out where his character continues on and I was like, they wrote these books and your care and he was like, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 2: About does he even remember being all his roles?
Speaker 8: You're like, he definitely remembers being on it, because I think him and Tony Shaloubar are close, but he does not care about it as much as I do.
Speaker 1: Is he a lot like the character he plays? I've never met him, but I wonder if you, like I. Christopher Walkin's a guy who I always was in a similar place with, Like I just adore him, and then I finally got to work with him, I go, oh it' it's kind of the same guy.
Speaker 8: I think definitely in some ways, in the sense that, like you know, his character, there's like a gentleness about him. And I do think that John has that that gentleness, which which I don't. You know, a lot of his roles are not that gentle. A lot of his roles are, you know, sort of very different than that. But but I do think that part of him is is for sure in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's so interesting to watch. You and I share something in common in that we both well yours. I don't know how long ago you adopted a rescue.
Speaker 8: Pup, about a year ago, a little over a year ago.
Speaker 1: I just did myself. I foster failed, I thought I was going to successfully foster, and then I fell in love. But how's that going for you? How's having a dog in the city?
Speaker 5: Are you are? You're in Brooklyn or Bushwick.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry, I want to bring be able to bring my dog back and forth. But it's it's a tricky to have a dog in the city, isn't it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, and we also we have we also have other things in common. I thought I didn't know what you were going to say because we share the same name. I also grew up in New Jersey. So the hits are just really adding.
Speaker 1: Up from Jersey with a rusty dog who's funny as fuck.
Speaker 5: Just kidding about the last one.
Speaker 3: Do you want to cut the last part?
Speaker 1: I don't want to brag, brag, double.
Speaker 8: It, double down. It's but it's it's great. She's great. She she came up from Kentucky. Uh is really all we know about her. So it was like a big adjustment for her. For sure, the noises of the city she was not a fan of. Yeah, the people of the city. She was not a fan of the dogs of the city. She was not not a fan of.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm worried about, is like the adjustment to like so much stimuli for my dog, who'd be like, what what the fuck is going on?
Speaker 8: You know, we've had her for a little over a year now, and it's like gotten so much better. She now has a little group of dog friends that she sees every morning that she's so excited for, and she doesn't she used to. I mean, I'm shocked she's been asleep this whole time. Six months ago, it would have been impossible for me to do a podcast with her in the house because any noise she was like losing her shit. So the progress is the truth is right here.
Speaker 1: My rescue pup is looking at me like if I could put subtitles onto her face, it would be I'm so fucking bored. I mean to do something.
Speaker 8: In some ways, that's a win.
Speaker 5: I know, my dog.
Speaker 1: I feel like guilty because I like want to I realize this is not healthy, and this is I'd have to work on this if I was a parent. But it's it's like I want to be like, am I being fun enough for you? Like, I know we just went on a walk, but like and I know I rescued you from a horrible existence, but like, should I be entertaining you more?
Speaker 8: Like I relate to that thoroughly, thoroughly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, how did.
Speaker 3: You come with the name Shrek?
Speaker 8: You know, my wife and I for We've lived in this apartment for a while and for a long time, uh, you know, we kind of weren't supposed to have pets, and my wife had these two stuffed animals that I, without consulting with her, named Shrek and Donkey, and I would just be like, Hey, that's Shrek, and a's Donkey. And then eventually we started kind of joking that when we did get pets, we would name the first two, no matter what they were, Shrek and Donkey. And we followed through on that you have a donkey. We don't have a donkey yet. Someday, someday Donkey will will appear.
Speaker 1: Well, Zach, thank you for taking the time in. I'm so happy for you. You made me laugh a lot. I've seen your work before, and then when I saw you got this big show, I was just really happy for you. And I haven't not caught up yet, but I was watching the first episode of season two and just laughing at everything you said, and I was like, this show is so interesting, and I'm so happy for you that you get to be the comic relief and you're really really great on it.
Speaker 8: Thank you so much, and truly I am I'm not joking. I'm such huge fans of both of you are. Scrubs is one of my just like rewatch rotation shows. So this is truly very very surreal and excult.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: And if we do a reboot and Severance is over, maybe you'll come play with us and be even if it's.
Speaker 3: Not over, just come hang out for like a couple.
Speaker 1: Of ARC or something. That'd be amazing. Zach Cherry, everybody check out Severance. If you're not watching Severance, what's going on with you? It's really interesting Apple TV? Really interesting? And that's it.
Speaker 5: Thanks dude, Thank you.
Speaker 1: He's so talented, very very talented. He rules, and he's just so naturally funny.
Speaker 5: You know, he's just.
Speaker 2: Kind of I like that when people don't have to put on a character or anything like that and just can be themselves and talk, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Like he looks like could be a really fun guy to hang out with him, just like watch TV and joke.
Speaker 5: Yeah, any Taco Bell.
Speaker 1: I can't believe he's a vegetarian who eats taco Bell. I mean, I know it's I know you can have beans, but it's still bizarre. What of their fast food places can you eat as a vegetarian.
Speaker 9: A lot, but I will say, you know, it's one of the best. Taco Bell is definitely one of the best for serving vegetarian.
Speaker 1: I remember I don't need it in fucking decade, probably, but I remember thinking of bean and cheese burrito was pretty fantastic.
Speaker 5: From Taco Bell.
Speaker 3: It's delicious, It's still us.
Speaker 4: It's a magnificent.
Speaker 3: You don't need the beef. You don't need any of that stuff.
Speaker 5: Just beef is so sketch. I don't know. You don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: I my problem fast food really is I stopped eating gluten, so I can't really eat any of the buns or anything. And but I could probably eat a flour tortilla from Tacobout.
Speaker 3: What's the last time you had an in and out Burger bro.
Speaker 1: I just you know, I I I stopped eating gluten, and now when you eat gluten, if you stop, it's even worse.
Speaker 5: I just get it.
Speaker 1: I know I'm gonna get a stomach ache and cramps and feel horrible. So there's some like, um, sorry, what's that other fancy one shake shack has a gluten free bun that's not too shabby. So I can have shakeshack in and out. I think I've gone and gotten. They do a lettuce.
Speaker 9: Rapt protein style.
Speaker 1: I love, Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 5: I love the.
Speaker 1: Fast food burger every now and then. But when if you know you're gonna get a stomach ache from the pawn, it sucks, so it's not worth it.
Speaker 3: I remember you were a huge ice cream fan. Can you still do that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Ice cream is not gluten, baby girl.
Speaker 3: But it's lactose.
Speaker 5: Doesn't have a dairy problem. Okay, I love a fuck up a milkshake. Can you kidding me?
Speaker 3: I'm just trying to say.
Speaker 1: That's when I was my hangover treat would be shake shack of like a double shake shack with a double burger with a double stack with a shake they have like an oreo cookie and ship.
Speaker 4: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I'm getting a boner word.
Speaker 3: Right word.
Speaker 5: I'm trying.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to like eat healthy now, But as I'm like talking about shake shack, I'm getting all worked up. I'm getting hot and bothered.
Speaker 3: Doude, should we talk OnlyFans?
Speaker 1: Why do you want to talk about only fans?
Speaker 3: Because I'm really thinking that maybe you're.
Speaker 1: Thinking about doing only fans for real.
Speaker 3: The bid I need to raise some money for this, but you're serious. We listen watching your feet. Well my feet are gnarly, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, somebody's going to be into that.
Speaker 3: Somebody's going to be my shacked up feet.
Speaker 5: People love feet.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Did you get any more uh collars about Donald's only fans? Because that guy from Hilarious and I wondered if he actually.
Speaker 4: Reached out to me on social and was like, I would absolutely love to come on. So I'm I'm plotting and scheming and planning.
Speaker 5: Yea, when you have him on, I.
Speaker 1: Have a full segment, But I'd like to do like ten minutes with him about what he would do if he was watching Donald's.
Speaker 2: No, not what he would do that, we don't have to go that far into it.
Speaker 3: I would like to know.
Speaker 2: I would like to know what I would need to do to have a successful only fans.
Speaker 3: I don't have to shout Donald.
Speaker 4: Through he.
Speaker 1: Accounts, he manages his account. I think it might hurt your your acting career if you have an only fans. Who are the people that I know that? Uh, who are the people that are famous?
Speaker 4: Like in the Australian rapper Lady had a successful only fans.
Speaker 1: And Andrea de Mateo from Sopranos I believe has a successful one.
Speaker 2: And I know I know that she was black, she pretended she was. And the head of the NUA A c P. I heard she has only fans. Now, yeah, how how much you want to bet?
Speaker 5: I think you're right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you're right.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: Okay, Bella Thorne had an only fan Batti Black China.
Speaker 1: Okay, they got only fans?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Or would Casey allow you to subscribe to only fans?
Speaker 3: I don't think she would.
Speaker 5: She be pissed if you were spending money on only fans.
Speaker 2: I think the moment I start spending money on my porn, she'd be like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Dude?
Speaker 1: Right, she'd be pissed. You're allowed to watch card, You're allowed to watch.
Speaker 3: I don't have a secret card. I'm allowed to watch porn.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're allowed to watch porn. She doesn't care about that. But if she saw the credit if she saw on the credit card the only fans charges, she'd be pissed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like if I'm giving tips too?
Speaker 1: Right, if the credit card bill came through with only fans tips, she'd be.
Speaker 3: Like, what the fuck is this?
Speaker 5: All right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I was wondering what the line was for your porn consumption.
Speaker 3: I can watch it.
Speaker 5: You can watch it, but not pace.
Speaker 1: Are you allowed to come out in the living room and be like, oh, baby, I just watched the most insane video.
Speaker 2: I sometimes say to her. I sometimes say, you know that move we did the other day? I got that from porn And she'd be like, oh really, And I'll be like, you want to do it right now?
Speaker 3: You want to practice it right now? She goes no.
Speaker 2: Then I'll say something like, well, I'm going to go practice in the other room.
Speaker 1: I see, so you give her a chance before you want to give her a chance to give you give her a chance to step up, and if she doesn't step up, I want to take care of it.
Speaker 3: Do you want to play fantasy? No? Okay, well I'm going to practice some of the moves.
Speaker 1: Do you have any words or things you can say that you know can convert her?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: Can you say like certain trigger words for her that will make her change her mind?
Speaker 2: No, but I can say trigger words that'll make her say get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 3: I can't.
Speaker 2: There are no trigger words that like I could try and be Look, my Instagram algorithm has things like.
Speaker 3: Words to say to your spouse when you want to have sex and she doesn't, and I will try that ship and it never works.
Speaker 2: Like one time, one of the things was like, you know, I really enjoy us spending this quality time together.
Speaker 3: You're sitting down.
Speaker 2: Right when you're sitting down on the couch and you're not doing anything, and like one of you is on her phone or on their phone.
Speaker 1: This was an algorithm. This was a thing on Instagram giving you advice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like that's where you say something like you know, I enjoy our time. I enjoy our quality time together. And she looked up and said, oh my god, babe, you mean like just hanging out and not doing anything.
Speaker 3: And I was like, yeah, I really really enjoy that, expecting her to be like something, yeah, right, look.
Speaker 4: At transition will beat her some shit.
Speaker 1: Like you worry, I know that you just spent you send the lines on Instagram. I love spending this quality time together.
Speaker 3: And then you just.
Speaker 1: Thought she was gonna fucking mount you.
Speaker 3: I thought she would be like, you know, baby, I love it too. I love you so much. Wow, thank you for let's just fuck, and it didn't happen.
Speaker 1: And I'm shocked. No, I'm shocked it didn't work.
Speaker 3: And then I tried to make a move and she was like, no, no, baby, quality time.
Speaker 1: Maybe just start whisp bring in her ear, something gentle and soft and dirty.
Speaker 3: No, that doesn't work.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna give you my own Instagram advice.
Speaker 3: Okay, do it now.
Speaker 1: You're just gonna cuddle up to her on the couch.
Speaker 7: That doesn't work, and you can be like, baby, I want to tell you a secret, and then you're gonna get a whisper in her ear. Girl, he looks so fine and he's my soled good. I don't want to put a baby in you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is not gonna work. But I'm gonna tell you something right now that is not that will not work.
Speaker 3: The minute I go.
Speaker 2: And whisper in her ear, she's like, the fuck, don't even try it, just as fuck is you doing?
Speaker 3: What the fuck is you doing?
Speaker 5: What if you're like, girl, he looks so fine right now?
Speaker 2: No, right then and there, I'll bust it right there and there She's like, I'm not doing it right now.
Speaker 3: I love that. You Just sit on the count of me, all right.
Speaker 5: I want to want that.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't that ain't happening?
Speaker 5: Alright?
Speaker 1: Well I try to help you.
Speaker 3: Know what it was. It was a good try, but well I see she sees right through those things.
Speaker 1: I just want like the scrubs, sex gong.
Speaker 5: I just want to. I just want to.
Speaker 1: I want you to text me like when you when you have success.
Speaker 2: Quite don't get a a bit of success. But it's never when I text you a picture of the gong. It's never when I am planning for it, Like she surprised as me.
Speaker 1: I see if you try, Oh so maybe some reverse psychology would work.
Speaker 5: What if you let me just sees through all of this I tried, okay, girl. The last thing I want to do, I just want to coddle.
Speaker 3: I just want to know.
Speaker 8: I don't want any kind and of course I just want to know.
Speaker 10: What seven stories that show we made about a bunch of talks and nurses in the janitor who loves me, I said, he's a story netwal sho.
Speaker 11: No, so gadder round you here are gadder round you here? Our score show wiz and no