Speaker 1: I am all in again.
Speaker 2: Oh let's kiss you?
Speaker 3: Mo Gilmore Girls Gazette with Amy Sugarman and Danielle Romo an iHeartRadio podcast.
Speaker 1: Because one wasn't enough. This week you have us for a second time. Amy and daniel are bag.
Speaker 2: Can you hear that?
Speaker 1: No, brain closer.
Speaker 2: You can't hear the clapping on my sound machine.
Speaker 1: It might be blocking it out, blocking it out. Did you hear that? Nope? So blocks it out, blocks it out.
Speaker 2: Why do these microphones?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Why are they so genius? They like waymos?
Speaker 1: Don't get me started on Weimo?
Speaker 2: Would you go to weimo?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: Same? Zero percent? Ever do you want to tell you the freakiest thing that I haven't told you about yet?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 2: Okay? So I went to this thing over the holidays. Some of this news, by the way, because it's been so busy, it goes back to the holidays because we have not been able to report it to you yet. And that's okay because life got crazy. But we want to tell you these stories. So here's something that happened over the holidays. I was at a hotel in San Francisco and they did have valets, so I valeyed. But when I had to leave. It was like real hectic. So I'm like, oh, like I can just walk over to the parking garage. Yet, like I don't need the car to drive the car over, Like it's fine. It was raining, I can run, So I went to the parking garage. This is before I broke my ankle. Guys. Also, I broke my ankle.
Speaker 1: What is your ankle doing?
Speaker 2: It's getting better every day, but it's like it's not like it doesn't just like heal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, unbroken.
Speaker 2: So anyway, which is embarrassing. I'd love to tell you guys it was a ski injury. It sure wasn't.
Speaker 1: Just tell people the ski and.
Speaker 2: My held down my I know it's so embarrassing because it should be a ski injury, but yet I fell down my stairs and slippery socks. So here's my PSA to everybody listening, even if you're young in spry, do not No, you can laugh, do not, do not wear slippery socks when you are going downstairs while looking at your cell phone, not holding onto the handrail.
Speaker 1: Just don't wear slippery socks.
Speaker 2: Don't wear slippers. And also these are not great stairs like that I have. They're kind of like.
Speaker 1: Dangerous.
Speaker 2: A little danger stairs. They might. They're just sketchy stairs. Right now, when I go down, I hold like both hands and basically it takes me thirty minutes to go down the stairs because I'm like so terrified. But anyway, I broke my ankle, slapped it around like it was a fish, you know how like a fish goes. Yeah. Anyway, so be extra nice to me when you want to write mean comments on the Instagram this week. Okay, So this valet, Oh my god. So I go over to the valet and all there's it's just like a one level there's just one little, tiny little parking garage. The cars I don't know why I'm bringing this up go up and down in an elevator. Oh yeah, because we're saying we'd never get points. They go up and down in an elevator. So there's an there's no there's no stairs, there's no rain lump on this. I'm sure there's emergency stairs, but there's no like you know, when you're in a parking garage, you're like.
Speaker 1: Go down and round and round and round.
Speaker 2: Nope, they pull the car into a car elevator. Now, let me tell you how small this elevator is if you have an suv. The elevator is so small you can't open the doors. So I did not go in this thing. It was such a hard pass for me. But the people that work there, they drive the car backwards, they pull it in backwards into the elevator. The elevator goes up, and then there's you know, probably level two, level three, and they park the cars and then when they bring the car back to you, they pull it in backwards to the elevator and it goes down. Are you describing it and getting the vision of it? You can't even open the car doors. Also, they have to turn the cars off when they're in the elevator, because then you'd like, yeahah, so I of course say the thing ever gets stuck, because that is immediately what my brain does, and I immediately like having a full panic attack, just vicariously living vicariously through the people that have to do this. He says, it has so now I'm thinking, oh my god, the power went out. So they're in this elevator, this car elevator in a car that's turned off that's so tiny, they can't open the doors. The power goes out, they're stuck in the thing. In the dark. I'm like, it's actually making my neck hurt. My neck is stressing out.
Speaker 1: I would rather be stuck in a car in an elevator than just in the in an elevator, because if my my thing with elevators and getting stuck in them, it is not being claustrophobic. It is what if this elevator just cuts off from whatever is holding it up and goes humbling down to the floor.
Speaker 2: Okay, so this is interesting information. Unlikely You know Emily Moran we work with. Yeah, shout out to Emily Moran and her dad. Her dad is like the engineer of elevators. We might have to get him on. He has told me many times the elevator is super safe, right, so my fear is not so much for that, it's the claustrophobia. He's told me. Elevators are like super super super safe. Okay, I didn't get the science behind it. He knows all the science. We need to get mister Moran on because he knows elevators.
Speaker 1: Okay, why did I tell this?
Speaker 2: And I'm so sorry that you all just had to listen to this, but.
Speaker 1: Welcome and is kind of cool, but also like, whoa that is.
Speaker 2: I was like, elevator so uncomfortable just thinking about it. I was like, I'm like I can get claustrophobic just thinking about being claustrophobic.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also shout out to Special Forces. Have you watched it? Great shows?
Speaker 1: I have not, but I I it is on my watch list.
Speaker 2: I think you love it. You loved Stars on Mars. I watched it because everybody was telling was it called.
Speaker 1: Stars Stars on Mars? Only fan is Danielle Romo. I think they watch the entire sto one viewer.
Speaker 2: And that was Danielle. So everyone was saying to me, you got to watch Special Forces and like it didn't disappoint, It's really good.
Speaker 1: I'm going to watch it's It's definitely on my list for this week.
Speaker 2: On Gilmore Girls because we could report on Special Forces, but I don't think any of them were on Gilmore Girls, and I don't even know if they're right. Somebody find out if Denise Richards was ever mentioned in pop culture. It's on Fox. I need to know Denise Richards was ever mentioned in pop culture? Or well the bald Ones. The bald Ones.
Speaker 1: Definitely really doing that is Milow. I've I feel like he would he would thrive or rush it. Although I would love to see Kirk and ak Sean Gunn on those special Forces. That'd be kind of funny.
Speaker 2: So let's talk about our girl who I want to be my best friend, and I she's not my best friend because I don't know her, but I want to know her so bad. And her name is Lauren Graham.
Speaker 1: Have you ever met her?
Speaker 2: I think I have. I'm trying to here's why I think I have, But then I'm going to assume I haven't because I think I would freak out like a little bit, like i'd get a little weird. And Okay, look you guys, I know you're gonna all groan and moan when I say this and go, that's absolutely not true. A couple people and I'm saying two, I'm not saying one hundred two have said you look a little like Lauren Graham. It is the greatest compliment I've ever gotten in my life.
Speaker 1: She's your celebrity doppel ganger. Would I would agree with that?
Speaker 2: First of all, that's like saying, you know, a hamburger is a filet, Like I get it.
Speaker 1: You're so insane. No, you do have very you have the dark hair, you have the blue eyes, like, there's a lot that's similar.
Speaker 2: Two people have said it, and it's the greatest compliment I've ever seen. So anyway, I want to be the best friends with there. I'll work on that. But how about the reunion we didn't know we needed? Anny Michelle and Lauren Graham Michelle Morley were reunited over the holidays and they posted on their instagrams. Do we know what they were doing? Oh, they were at like a show. Were they at a show something? I don't know what they were doing, but they were definitely together and some kind of shuff Yeah, she looks like so cute. She's so cute. Let's do some Chad Michael Murray News Now, Danielle, I really feel like you should do this because I feel like you are the fan of the original Freaky Friday, which is not the original Freaky Friday. The original Freaky Friday is the Jodie Foster water skiing freaky Friday. That's my Freaky Friday. Let's talk about your Freaky Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so my Freaky Friday is Jamie Lee Curs and Lindsay Lohan, and a part of that is our dear Chad Michael Murray. So if you didn't know already, they're doing a sequel to it. So they're doing a a sequel to it.
Speaker 2: Freak he here, Friday, Freak here Friday. Great day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well done Friday. Yeah, and they're working on it right now. So Chad Michael Murray says that working with Lindsay Lohan was like, no, like a high school reunion, no time had passed. I have to give it to Lindsay Lohan right now. She has made the comeback of comebacks. I watched, yes, yeah, I watched her Christmas movie and it was so cute with Ezra from Pretty Little Liars. What's his real name? Ian Harding?
Speaker 2: I Ian Ian Zerring, Ian Harding, But great, great call back to night or two Hour. Zering appreciates that.
Speaker 1: He does appreciate it.
Speaker 2: He really does, because everybody calls him ian Zion. That you just called the ian Zion is something that we we respect you ian Zery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he is a really nice guy by the way. But yeah, I mean so he said it was awesome. It was just a nostalgic kick. It felt like a high school reunion, you know, it felt like no time had passed, and yet we had entire lives in between.
Speaker 2: So this August we are pretty excited. You're gonna be in theaters or will it be like.
Speaker 1: On streaming theaters theaters on August?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh wow wow, So I'm looking forward to that. Oh you know what, this is a little thing I learned on Instagram. Shout out to whoever pointed this out. This is kind of a cool little tidbit that I'm that they probably did in town meeting, but we're going to do it too. And I don't know if they did it in town meeting, but we'll do it too. And if you're hearing it twice, it's such a good nugget, it's okay. So in the episode season one, episode eight, Rory sees an old photo of Lorelai in her debutante gown and if you look really really close, she's wearing Converse. And also, sorry if I'm like, you know, today years old when I learned this and everybody already knows this, but I didn't. So in season seven, episode three, as we remember, Lorelai becomes sort of befriends sees that sort of becomes friends with Caroline, the little girl wearing sneakers, converse at her that little cotillion thing. So in this episode Laura's first cotilion, the little girl smiles and weaves at Lourlai. I never knew that until now, So that little note, and I gotta say, wow, that's some detail, some impressive detail, even for our somewhat sketchy season seven.
Speaker 1: Did you wear real shoes at your y.
Speaker 2: I did when I was a debutante. Thanks for letting everybody know if they missed that episode. I was a debutante. My niece was just a debutante. Over the holidays, I did not wear sneakers I wore. I'm not sure I wore heels of any kind. I don't remember what shoes I wore, but I definitely didn't wear sneakers. I had a crazy wedding gown I wore, because you wear like a wedding gown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, my.
Speaker 2: Niece wore her mom's mine was like, do you know what tool is? Have I told this story? Yes? Have I told you about my dress?
Speaker 1: No, I've just seen pictures of all could.
Speaker 2: Not fit into it if you paid me one million dollars. But it's tool on tool on tool. And I tried try to get my niece to wear it, but she was sort of uninterested in all the tools. She wanted a more simple dress. But maybe my niece, Chelsea, you will wear it when she's a debutante. Tool on tool on tool and it had sparkles.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it crushed.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good. I'm not gonna lie. It's pretty good. If anybody wants to know more about being a debutante, let us know. We will do a special debutante episode.
Speaker 1: I have a lot of questions, so send you everyone, send yours in and we'll compare.
Speaker 2: We can do a whole debutante episode. We just finished. We just rewatched it, right, I think they Oh, no, has Rory been the debutante yet? And where they're at? Emma Jackie, have we done that episode yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, why don't we time it when that episode? Remind us when that episode airs, and we can do a Q and a debutante episode for everything you want to know. And let me tell you cannot have a cell phone at a debutante ball.
Speaker 1: No cell phone's allowed. Luke would approve.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Luke would love that. I can let me give if I can give one more nugget of a debutante. There were swords. Mine did not have swords. My nieces had swords. Wow, the boys hold swords out and the girls and the swords and all the boys. Because these boys are like freshman in college. Their arms are getting tired on the swords. Yeah, heavy sword.
Speaker 1: Should we go to Lauren's Lauren G I think you should read this list?
Speaker 2: Yeah? How do we have this?
Speaker 1: Did she post her instagram?
Speaker 2: Read it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? She posted it right before New Year's and so. Up at number one is Eve Babbitt's Slow Days Fast Company The World of Flesh and la I feel like that is a very Gilmore title. Slow Days Fast Company. Up at number two at Park, Same Bed, Different Dreams number three, Sally Rooney and Tormezzo number four, Rick Rubin, The Creative Act number five, Nicola Nice, The Cocktail Parlor number six, Griffin Done, The Friday An, The Friday Afternoon Club number seven, and gar Something.
Speaker 2: Makes me think Gryffin Dunn is related to Dominick Dunn. Who did somebody google that Gryffin Dunn and I think it is related to Dominic Dunn and Dominic Dunn. If you watch Menendez? Did you watch Menendez? I did you know, the guy that covered the trial because his daughter had been killed. And I think it's played by it's played by the guy I loved from Bird Cage with Robin Williams. Why is his name out of my head? Then a pause? Come on, bird Case, give me a second. Nobody tell me, do not tell me, Do not tell me, because I want to help my brain work again. He's a great actor. He's also in Early Murders in the Building, He's in bird Cage. He co stars in bird Cage with Robin Williams. I know everyone in their cars, right. What's his name?
Speaker 1: Is it? Nathan Lane?
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you gosh. That makes me crazy.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: So anyway, I think he was played by Nathan Lane in the Menendez. Oh whoa, someone's calling me so sorry, Nathan Laner just kidding.
Speaker 1: But let's not overshadow what I just read number seven in a garden a memoir, because that I'm gonna I'm gonna take number seven out of Laura laurens Leston and make that a memoir.
Speaker 2: I love her, and she's her Aina like Iron, not Ena like Ian.
Speaker 1: I know, and it's so hard anytime I see in Aina anywhere like spelled that way, I say, and I don't say Na.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you don't say Nina. Give me a famous Ena, Ena, Ena, Nina, Nina, Nope, that's Uma, Uma Thurman, Nina. I need a famous Ena.
Speaker 1: I feel like it's only in a garden.
Speaker 2: Who there's obviously a famous person named Ena.
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 2: When I started, give me a famous Ena.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Just google famous ENA's I'm gonna do it, I am.
Speaker 1: And it's like the first thing that pops up inauguration. Oh Ena, Raymundo, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: Weirdly, so there's not very many famousas. Whoa, there's not any famous actresses named Ena, because I looked at these famous ENAs and I've never heard of any of them. Weird, guys, weird if you can think of an Ena that's a musician or an actress of the current time. Oh my god. Okay, here's a little more news. That's kind of interesting.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're not done yet. Oh sorry, let me finish the list. Number eight Sara Kramer and Sarah Hymensen Kismet, Number nine and Burn Baking in the American South, and number ten Ashley and Tyler Well is the cookbook of all time.
Speaker 2: We will not put it on our Instagram because it's Lauren's list, So you can go to Lauren's Instagram to get that list. Uh, this is sad, but also some Lauren Graham trivia that I did not know. Okay, So Jimmy Carter passed away and Linda Lavin passed away like the same day, so she a lot of people know hers TV's Alice. Now, if he passed away the same day as a president that lived to be one hundred, you're not going to get as much.
Speaker 1: Yes, you're not.
Speaker 2: So we want to give Linda Lavin some some good shout outs. So I did not know. I did not remember this show Conrad Bloom. So this was a show in nineteen ninety eight. I remember the show like I can remember Conrad Bloom. That there was a show called Conrad Bloom. Right, it starred Mark Foyerstein. I like Mark Forrestein. You know who he is. Do you like the movie Practical Magic? Come on the sanderbal Classic.
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm really offending people that are listening to so Practical Magic.
Speaker 2: Practical Magic is a great movie that's was decent when it came out, and I don't even know if it did well, but it's had like a real second life where now people are obsessed with practical magic, and I think they're making another one. But anyway to make you understand, Mark Foyerstein played Sandra Bullock's husband who passes away, and that's why she goes to live with her witch sister, Nicole Kidman. And when I say which, I mean witch, not be i tch, but an actual Glinda Witch.
Speaker 1: Okay, they're good witches in mid Glinda Witch.
Speaker 2: Okay. So Linda Lavin was in this show called Conrad Bloom. Ever, Caroen Dene, who is in Handmaid's Tale was also in the show. So was Mark Foyerstein. Who else was in the show? Lauren Graham. Lauren played Molly Davenport. So of course I see this and I think, well, I never knew about this. So there comes the YouTube deep dive for a good hour watching clips and episodes of Conrad Bloom. So Lauren Graham, now I've only watched like the first episode. So Lauren Graham plays like a co worker possibly ex boyfriend, I mean sorry, ex girlfriend to Conrad Bloom coworker. I feel now I have not seen the show, but my feeling is that they may get back together Conrad Bloom and Lauren Graham. Sorry I had to cough. So anyway, that's my story. We can all rewatch Conrad Bloom on YouTube. And Linda Lavin was great as Alice.
Speaker 1: I should have reported this on our last episode. But Sam Pancake Donald's from Your in Life was supporting Sutton at once upon a mattress I was gonna say, Yeah, I was like, is that Lauren Graham in the middle?
Speaker 2: Is Lauren Graham? Does that look a little bit.
Speaker 1: Like killing me? You're killing Okay?
Speaker 2: So I think Lauren and Sam Pancake are like best friends. I think they like hang out all the time. And he did her like when she was on her tour. I think he kind of played the moderator on her like book doer, which, by the way, it is so mad we didn't go. We had tickets and something happened that prevented us from going. Oh yeah, what was that?
Speaker 1: Why could something.
Speaker 2: Prevented us from going? It just got like some something happened. Okay, let's see what is that it? Do we have more stories? What else we got? We were compiling stories for weeks and weeks on end that's it. Oh, that's it, so much. End chat for a second. Oh you feel like we're done talking today?
Speaker 1: Oh I said, you want to end on two trivia's Oh oh my.
Speaker 2: Gosh, and we need to do okay, sorry, let's do another advent calendar.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, so let's do let's do today's dates. So let's do the seventeenth and eighteenth.
Speaker 2: Seventeenth and eighteeenth Okay.
Speaker 1: I got sixteenth too, so that we're getting.
Speaker 2: Sure, sure, sure, so eighteen I think it is Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, what is this? It's a stir?
Speaker 1: Show me wow, okay, it is.
Speaker 2: What do I mean by stir? Isn't this a stir? It's like drink coffee then I do the things. It's it's a stir. I think, do you want that? I don't know what I'm gonna do with this.
Speaker 1: I don't drink a little bit more. Oh oh that is a stir.
Speaker 2: Okay, sixteen number sixteen ooh, this is very good. This is a sticky pad. Sticky pad that says life short Talk fast watch on It doesn't say watch on Hulu on this, but that is Hulu has that tagline Life Short Talk fast. You can watch Gilmore Girls right now on Yes, you can. That's useful. Okay, So I'm just gonna put that in my little desk right here.
Speaker 1: She pocketed that that one.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's a tiny tiny yeah, I'm going to give you the stir I'll take okay, whoa oh gosh? Oh number seventeen. Oh my, oh it's a pin. Now I don't really wear pins. I feel like, weren't you doing a jean jacket with patches?
Speaker 1: No, that's definitely Tara Tara's Oh so.
Speaker 2: I'll say this for Tara. It's the Life and Death Brigade.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's cute.
Speaker 2: We do one more. I'm kind of having fun. Let's do number nine okay?
Speaker 1: Oh oh, nineteen and twenty if you want to get us over next one.
Speaker 2: It's like really Christmas, Oh oh okay, this is uh, this is useful. This is actually super useful. Gift tags what did they say too? It says to and from. There's one from the Dragonfly, there's one from Star's Hollow, founded in seventeen seventy nine, and one that says Gilmore Girls. I want to put that in. Do you have like a little wrapping paper basket?
Speaker 1: Yeah, where you stored me to. I wish I had a wrapping paper room, like I wish are you selling? I wish i'd growing up?
Speaker 2: I wish I had a third bedroom. Looks I have small houses. We are super lucky to have houses, but they are small. Oh, and then a magnet number twenty? Is I love you a thousand yellow daisies a magnet?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Oh, oh, I can put this on my refrigerator in the garage. I can put that in because my refrigerator in my house isn't magnetic. Isn't that weird?
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you would include a Max Medina thing.
Speaker 2: That's a big moment. Okay, trivia time. I wish you could hear my sound effect maker, but let's do some trivial let's do it trivia time. I hope everybody is enjoying listening to this podcast. It's not quite like a regular newscast. We don't ever edit it. Okay, when Laura lies about to marry Max, where is her bachelorette party held?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I'm confusing at Lane's because Lane's was in the town square? Like going around?
Speaker 2: Do you remember they went around and they ended up at a house watching a movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Jackie, do you know? I don't. I haven't gotten there yet.
Speaker 2: I'm still watching the first a drag Club?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Who invites Emily to Laura's bachelorette party?
Speaker 1: Technically herself?
Speaker 2: Michelle?
Speaker 1: Oh, because I remember Emily on the phone with her and like you backed herself? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: I think I'm gonna have to rewatch again. Who wants to take the photos for Max and Lorelai's wedding? Who has a thousand million jobs? Kirk? Yep? Do you want one more?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Why doesn't Laurela? I want to go on another date with Peyton Sanders? I'm sorry? Who's Peyton Sanders?
Speaker 1: Is that John Ham? Let me see?
Speaker 3: Oh my?
Speaker 2: Oh what he's boring with no sense of humor? How dare she say that?
Speaker 1: John Ham?
Speaker 2: What role does Taylor assume Rory will play during the opening of his soda shop?
Speaker 1: Oh doesn't, isn't isn't she like the not the she's like the lead and whatever skit that they do? But what what was the characters?
Speaker 2: The ice cream Queen?
Speaker 1: The ice cream Queen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: How bad do I want to?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Whoa?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I dropped the trivia? How bad do I already want to go.
Speaker 1: Back to I need I need to watch it, like, well, yes, but I already.
Speaker 2: Want to go back. I can't believe we missed the movie theater. I'm so mad we missed the movie theater. Oh they had it, yes, I don't even know where it was. And you know, I messed up and never went to Al's Pancake World. My niece ran and got us food from Alic's Pancake World, but I never went there. We're super mad about that too.
Speaker 1: But there was so much much amy that we like we walked by the same area teen times and then one of our producers was like, that's the secret bar, like I have missed it.
Speaker 4: There was things I think you missed the loaurer less. I did miss the loss, so sorry, so sorry, but you know what I want to go back now? Literally the Friday night dinner table was was it for me?
Speaker 3: Like that is?
Speaker 2: You know what I want to do with the life size picture things? You know what I want to make sure we do next year, And we need to tell James now. I want to go to the tea.
Speaker 1: Also, can we podcast from the dinner table before it open?
Speaker 2: Seems aggressive, but maybe he'll let us the day before.
Speaker 1: Come on, we have to do that.
Speaker 3: We have to do that.
Speaker 2: Let's ask let's take usk and I want to go to the tea. I want to go to the tea. They have served actual food at the Dragonfly, Like, I need to go to that on like one of those you know, crown and crumpety things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the three tiered Yeah, our platters.
Speaker 2: I know there was like a mini cupcake and a cucumber sandwich on that thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Amy, you don't know what I'm putting. I'm saying this out here right now. Next year, the day before the event, we have got to get access and do a podcast from Luke Steiner, a podcast from the Friday Night Dinner Table, a podcast from Laurelized Couch.
Speaker 2: We have to so you know what we need to do. Go. We need to get there when it opens and stay till it closes. Yeah, you know it's free lighting. What's wrong with us?
Speaker 1: There's a tree lighting? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, good and yes they do all we I know we can do it better. We're doing it better every year, but we better well.
Speaker 1: Next year is twenty five five.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we need to call jams pet because I think we might do a special thing soon too. So let's call him.
Speaker 1: About James Pettitt, that one of your one of your co hosts has a very very very uh mandatory request.
Speaker 2: Brilliant idea, brilliant idea. Yeah, let's call him. And that's the that's the.
Speaker 1: News dot everybody'll forget. Follow us on Instagram at i Am all In podcast, and email us at Gilmore at iHeartRadio dot com