Speaker 1: Welcome in his verdict with Senator Ted Cruz Ben Ferguson with you on this Friday morning, It's so nice to have you with us. And Senator we have got some very big legislation that you've been fighting hard on. The White House got on board and worked with you, and I can't believe it, but this is something that's actually bipartisan happening in Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: Well, the Take It Down Act has now passed the United States Senator's past the House, and it is headed to President Trump's desk to be signed into law. This is legislation that protects kids, protects women online from revenge porn, from deep fakes that are targeting more and more kids. We're going to break all that down, explain how that came to pass. We also have yet more facts about the Maryland Man. The Maryland Man that the Democrats have decided is their poster child. It is who they stand for. It is the illegal alien MS thirteen member who now we have growing evidence was also active in human trafficking. We're going to break that evidence down as well. And finally, dough Elon Musk is laying out yet more shocking revelations. Doges uncovering. We're gonna we're gonna go through all those as well.
Speaker 1: Now, Centri, this is something you've been working on for quite some time. The President got involved with this, the first Lady got involved with this, and this is bipartisan in nature, which is great to factually see Congress seation thing on a bipartisan level. And this is gonna protect people, a lot of young women and girls especially who have been in essence blackmail by xes that wanted to put out things that should never be on the Internet with them in it.
Speaker 2: Well, this is unfortunately a growing problem. It is a massive problem, and there are two big manifestations of it. Number one are real images, non consential intimate images where say you have a boyfriend and girlfriend and they take explicit pictures of each other, that take explicit videos of each other, and then they have an ugly breakup and one or the other is pissed off and they say, all right, I'm gonna stick it to you. I'm gonna put these pictures, I'm gonna put these videos out online and the whole world is going to see you. And I got to say that is wrong. It is a grotesque violation of your rights of your privacy, and it's a problem we're seeing growing more and more. There's a new iteration of it that is a product of technology, which is now with artificial intelligence, you can create deep fakes, where you can create images or videos of real people that appear to be real and they're entirely fake. And we are seeing the prevalence of deep fake non consensual intimate images. It has grown three thousand percent last year. Over ninety percent of the victims are either women or teenage girls. And I'll tell you how this issue first came to my attention. It came from a Texas girl who was targeted by this, a girl named Elliston Barry who last year she's fifteen. Now, last year she was fourteen. She was in ninth grade, and she woke up one Monday morning and her phone started blowing up and all of her friends let her know that a classmate of hers, a boy in her class, had taken what was a perfectly innocent picture of her on social media and used an AI app online to create deep fakes, and he created what appeared to be naked pictures of her. Now they weren't, but you couldn't tell from looking at him, and then he sent them to every one of her classmates. So this poor girl, Look, it's hard to be a teenager. It's hard to be a teenage girl. But if you could imagine the nightmare of every one of your classmates thinking they're looking at naked pictures of you. She woke up, she was in tears. It was horrifying, and what happened. She's a Texan, So she and her mother, Anna called my office and complained to me. They said, look, can you help us. You're our senator, can you help us? And I got to say my team did a great job that they elevated it to me and put this in front of me and said, look is in this horrible? What happened to this girl? And we actually drafted legislation to address this problem because as we looked at it, it was becoming more and more common. And the Take It Down Act that I wrote it does two things. Number one, it makes it a crime, a federal felony to post non consensual intimate images, either real images or deep fakes that made through AI.
Speaker 1: Clear that's where this has real teeth. You just said it is a felony.
Speaker 2: Yes, a felony with jail time. And a number of states, including Texas, have criminalized revenge porn, but a lot of those states they don't address deep fakes because deep fakes are new, and so it's a hole in the law. So part of what Elliston discovered in Texas is there was nothing she could do about it. This kid could send out these pictures and there was no consequence at all. So number one, it makes it a crime, But number two, there is a persistent problem that the tech platfor won't take this garbage down. And in fact, when I introduced the legislation, Ellison or mom came to DC. I sat down with him in my office and when they sat down with me, I asked them. I said, okay, what happened to the pictures? And this was nine months after the incident had happened, and they expressed enormous frustration. They said Snapchat would not take them down. Elliston's mom had called them and emailed them and repeatedly tried to get them taken down. Nothing complete. Heisman stiff arm I got to tell you, Ben. I turned to my team and I said, I want you to get the CEO of Snapchat on the phone today. I want those pictures down today within two hours, ben they pulled them down. Now you know what, It should not take a sitting US senator making a phone call to get pictures like that taken down. And so what we did we rode into the law a legal obligation on the tech platforms part that once the victim notifies them that they have to take the pictures of the videos down immediately. I did this legislation with Amy Klobuchar, a Democrat in the Senate. We passed it through the Senate one hundred to nothing. We did it in the last Congress, but unfortunately the House didn't get it passed. So this Congress we passed it again. And then one thing that was really terrific, the First Lady Milania Trump, got actively involved. She came to Capitol Hill, she pushed for the bill. She sat down at a roundtable with Elliston with other victims of this growing problem, and the First Lady leaned in and said, to the House, take this up and get it done. And this past week the House did. They passed it, passed it overwhelmingly, and so now it is headed to the president's President Trump talked about this bill in the State of the Union. He told the House, get it done. I want to sign it. It's now going to be signed in the law, and it's going to protect women, teenage girls, teenage boys all across the country from this kind of victimization.
Speaker 1: And this is where everyone should be proud because not only as you mentioned, mandatory takedown, you got a forty eight hours of notification by the victim or their representatives, but the penalty violators face up to two years in prison for offenses involving adults, up to three years if a victim is a minor, and this is going to send a very queer message you cannot do this anymore. And if you do, you're.
Speaker 2: A real consequences. Yeah, and there are real consequences, and I will tell you the take it down aspect. What we did is we borrowed from another piece of legislation that's already federal law called the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. So if you tweet out, let's say, a song from the Lion King, it'll get pulled down within hours because you can't tweet out copyrighted material. So we use that same mechanism to notice and takedown mechanism, and we applied it to these non consensual intimate images. So every tech platform has an office that knows how to respond to this. This protects every victim, and I'll tell you at our roundtable, one of the victims was a South Carolina state legislator. His son was targeted and it was a sextortion scam and they threatened to release the pictures, and I got to say, his son took his own life. Sometimes the consequences are incredibly tragic, and so this bill protects every potential victim.
Speaker 1: Center We've got some breaking news, and I hope everyone listening is taking notes on what we're about to tell you and what you're gonna hear. This is yet again another bombshell blowing up in the face of Democrats who tried to turn a terrorist, an MS thirteen gang member into just a Maryland man, a Maryland father, and they're demanding a come back to America. They've flown down, using taxpayers' money to head down to meet with him since he's been deported, and they're demanding he come back. Now we have audio that's saying who he really is.
Speaker 2: Well, the Democrats made a really astonishing choice to go all in in support of letting more illegal immigrants into this country back into this country, and in particular defending MS thirteen gang members and wife beaters, people who commit domestic violence. It really is an astonishing decision that the Democrats. Obviously, you have Chris van Holland, the Senator from Maryland who flew down to El Salvador and basically played foot see with this guy. You have House Democrats going down there. You have Corey Booker doing a sit in on the steps of the Capitol, all in defense of what they say is this poorly targeted, poor defenseless Maryland Man. Well, facts are stubborn things. I want you to listen to this audio. This is the quote Maryland Man's wife testifying in twenty twenty in court being a protective order, and listen to what she says about this this individual who the Democrats are now trying to turn into mother Teresa. Give a listen.
Speaker 3: I came to fill out a protective order. I think it was in December, but I didn't show up to the court because his family like washed my brain, telling me that his dad was sick and not to do it. So it's still I didn't do anything. But after that it was like I would call the police. I have a lot of police reports. And I kept trying to get to the door basement to try to open the door, and then like he pushed me. So then when I was able to go outside to get a phone, I called out one from a disconnected phone. Now, they took a long time to get to the house. It was probably like twenty thirty minutes. So I saw a neighbor walking his dog and I opened the door and I was like help. And then when he heard me, like he grabbed me from my hair and then he slapped me. And then the neighbor he didn't know what to do, he didn't know what to react. I have pictures of their evidence, like all the bruises. Because even on Wednesday he hit me like around like three in the morning. He would just wake up and like hit me. And then last Saturday, for my daughter's birthday party, before I went to my daughter's birthday party, he slammed me three times. And then last week I did call the police. My sister called the police because he hit me in front of my sister.
Speaker 1: I listen to that senator and it makes me angry. It makes me so sad for not only her but also for the kids involved, because if you've ever known someone that's gone through abuse like this, you never forget what their stories sound like. And the part there that she said, I quote have a lot of police reports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, this was a repeated problem. According to his wife's testimony in court, he repeatedly engaged in violence. He punched her, he slapped her, He did so in front of their kids, he did so in front of her sister. That's what her testimony was. And understand, this is who the Democrats are elevating and saying it is a travesty of justice that this violent wife beater is no longer in this country now, mind you, despite his beating up his wife, despite his being illegally in this country, despite his being allegedly and two courts concluded an MS thirteen gang member, the Democrats are all in and defending him. And there's another piece of audio I want you to listen to. And this is a piece of audio from twenty twenty two, so just a couple of years ago, and there was a traffic stop and he was stopped driving a vehicle with eight people in the back end. And I want you to listen to the police officers in the traffic stop and what their assessment was, what was going on. Give a listen to this.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're gonna hear some road noise of cars passing by, just so you know what that is, and you will hear this these police officers on body camera. Listen carefully.
Speaker 2: You got right, you know what you got here?
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: He's hauling these people for money, is what he's doing. But sometimes they coil mingled opener, but.
Speaker 3: Scruggling. There's eight people in the know, that's what an extra seats. Yeah, yeah, so he's getting.
Speaker 1: Paid all these people, probably to Maryland, I would say about my guess, well, matches up with the Maryland dad thing. Right, the Maryland man. They're like, oh, by the way, this car has been retrofitted to add an entire another row of seats. They've never seen a car this model with this many seats in it. There's another example of the human smuggling.
Speaker 2: Look, look, this is Maryland man. He's hauling them to Maryland. The police officer's immediate reaction, you know what this guy is doing. He's hauling these people for money. Eight people. They added an extra row of seats, so you've got an illegal alien wife beater, who's an MS thirteen gang member and who is actively engaged in human trafficking. This is the poster child for the Democrats. This is who they've decided to go all in on, saying, we want this person back in America and we want more people like him. And I got to say, we've also seen a fairly amazing thing with the Democrats in the media going crazy about an interview that President Trump did in the Oval office with ABC News, and in particular, President Trump asserted that he had MS thirteen tattooed on his knuckles, and the media has been having a field day saying, no, no, no, that's a lie, it's photoshopped. It's not true. So you can go and look at the pictures, go look online what he has tattooed on his knuckles. He's got tattoos on each of the four knuckles of his fingers he has. The first tattoo is a marijuana leaf. Now marijuana leaf stands for m second tattoo is of a smiley face. The smiley face stands for s. The third tattoo on his middle finger is of a cross, and the cross the up and down stands for one and the fourth tattoo on his index finger is of a skull, which is the same shape as the number three. Now what he actually has is those four tattoos, and what the White House tweeted out was a picture of those four tattoos, and then it rode above them. Above the marijuana leaf, it wrote an M because that's what the marijuana leaf stands for. Above the smiley face, it wrote an S because that's what the smiley face stands for. Above the cross, it wrote a one because that's what the cross stands for. And above the skull, it wrote a three because that's what the skull stands for. So the four symbols are of MS thirteen. Now the Democrats and the corporate media are clutching their pearls, going, no, it didn't actually have the MS thirteen. That was a photoshop. Well, yes, but what it did have is clearly symbolizing MS thirteen, And they don't want people to know that, because it is fairly amazing that a Keen Jeffries, the Democrat Leader in the House, Chuck Schumer, Chris van holland the Democrats in both the Senate and House have decided MS thirteen gang members. That's who we defend. That's who we're backing up.
Speaker 1: You also look at this individual and the new DEA nominee said that this guy's tattoos consists with MS thirteen membership, again blowing the narrative out of the water from the left that these tattoos are meaningless, they have nothing to do with MS thirteen. The guy who does this for a living is like, yes, we see this all the time. Yes, this is what it looks like when you have these tattoos on your knuckle. Yes, this is what these gang members do. And then you go back to what we're now finding out in this record and the traffic stop here, and also from new reporting from basically in essence a whistleblower that is saying that not only was this guy attacking his wife and running human trafficking, but we also know from these court filings that have come out that his wife has said that she was afraid because he said he was going to kill her. So this is a guy that is threatening to kill his wife based on what we're seeing from the court documents, and he's an individual that is out there that should never have been in this country and he should be gone. And so when you look at this. I truly am amazed that the Democratic Party is saying, we don't care about American citizens. We don't come to your aid, we don't come to your comfort when these people commit crimes against you. No, no, we want to go find the ones that have been deported and bring him back to America. How in the hell do do they think the American people are going to stay with him on this issue, Senator.
Speaker 2: Yeah, look, it's where they are. And I got to say this week, I got in a Twitter battle with the Keem Jeffries, the head of the Democrats in the House. I tweeted out, I said, Akim, allowing your members to fly to Al Salvador on the taxpayer's dime to play footsie with violent gang members was obviously astonishingly bad politics. Please keep it up. And I got to say, a Kiem Jeffries, he got really angry and he's like, and he tweeted back, this is from someone who abandoned his state during the historic winter storm to vacation in kang Kun. No one takes you seriously at this point. And that's Leader Jeffries to you, Edward. Well, sorry, Hakeem, Leader Jeffries is not what I call you. But it's okay. I just tweeted back at him, It's okay, Hakeem, I'm very sorry. I beat your friend's ass. And I sent out a picture because Colin all read the Democrat ran against me last time was buddies with Keem Jeffries, and he lost by nine points in a million votes. And look, it showed who the Democrats are right now. They support illegal immigrants and wife beaters and gang members.
Speaker 1: Center. I want to talk about what we just found out with DOGE, and I think it's an important point to reset because we saw a lot of oppress about DOAGE early on. We've now moved on to other topics, or I say the media has moved on to other topics. It does not mean that Elon Musk and the DOGE staff have stopped doing their job. In fact, they are still finding incredible amounts of waste, fraud, and abuse, and they sat down with Jesse Waters at Fox to kind of give an update of like, hey, here we are. It was also a very cool interview because what we're witnessing is Elon Musk showing these do gooders that he has brought in they can be making a lot more money in the private sector. There are a lot of young, brilliant minds that are finding all of this information and digging and digging in our government, and he's letting them tell the stories of what they're finding. I love this management style from him.
Speaker 2: Well, I got to say, every week they are new bombshells that are coming out from DOGE of just astonishing waste, fraud and abuse. And so this latest interview that the Elon did with Jesse Waters, he laid out, for example, that the Institute of Peace had a one hundred and thirty thousand dollars contract with a former member of the Taliban. Now, now just let that sink in for a minute. One hundred and thirty grand to a former member of the Taliban, and that is from the quote Institute a Peace. Nothing like paying a terrorist if you're the Institute of Peace. And by the way, that same institute a piece deleted one terabyte of accounting records when DOGE entered their headquarters, so they came in. I got to tell you, if you're prosecuting criminal conduct at a court of law and a defendant destroys evidence, deletes data on their computer, burns papers, burns receipts, burns photographs that can be taken as evidence of guilt, the fact that you are deleting evidence. But here give a listen to the description of what they found about from the Institute a piece.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it was by far the least peaceful agency that we've worked with. Ironically, of course, Additionally, we found that they were spending money on things like private jets, and they even had a one hundred and thirty thousand dollars contract with a former member of the Taliban.
Speaker 3: This is this isreal.
Speaker 4: We don't encounter that in those agencies.
Speaker 5: What was the money going to the Taliban for?
Speaker 4: So it was a contractor. They received one hundred and thirty thousand dollars for generic services. And to Elon's point, there was not actually a clear description of what the contractor services were for. But was it for opium unclear?
Speaker 2: Or weapons?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Or not for a broad oh yeah, And you.
Speaker 4: Naturally have to ask the question how did we get here? Like when the country was founded, there were only four agencies. Today there are over four hundred, so there's been a one hundred x increase in the number of agencies since the founding of the nation. And thanks to President Trump, He's now signed two executive orders to start to reduce the number of agencies in the government, and the Institute Apiece was one of them, which is why our team went into try and understand what was going on. And that's when we found all the craziness, like the weapons and their armory. We found the payments to the Taliban.
Speaker 5: Yeah, oh yeah, that.
Speaker 4: The evidence, right. So just a few hours after we got into their headquarters, we found that their chief accountant had actually deleted over a terabyte of accounting records from several leaders. So you'd have to ask the question, well, why would somebody do that if the Doch team fortunately was able to recover that data with the help of a few great employees at the Institute a Peace And I think the most troubling thing was they received fifty five million dollars a year from Congress, and any money that went unspent, instead of returning that to Congress, they would sweep it into a private bank account which had no Congressional oversight, and that's what they would use to find things like events at their headquarters and the private jets. And so I think it's a great example because most Americans don't know what's going on at a lot of these smaller agencies. And this is a i think the most extreme case of some of the wasteful spend that we're finding.
Speaker 5: So the agencies are hiding money from you, they're sending it to the Taliban. They have loaded weapons in the department.
Speaker 4: Buildings at the Institute of Peace.
Speaker 5: At the Institute of Peace, that's right. So this is a cover up. When you guys roll in this one cover up, they delete a vast amount of financial information. That's really a definition of a cover up. Isn't that illegal to delete evidence? Yes, shred documents.
Speaker 4: It's certainly illegal to delete accounting records that that Congress would certainly want to know where the congressionally appropriated funds are going from taxpayers when you.
Speaker 5: Catch them going Hillary style on their computers, do you refer this to the Department of Justice?
Speaker 4: In this case, we did refer the evidence in the accounting example to the FBI and DJ We're proud to do that. So yes we did, because.
Speaker 1: This and says show I mean, let's just go back to what you said center a moment ago and dive into this a little bit more. If this is that type of activity in this type of cover up and referring this to the DJ What would the next step be on that? And then also what can Congress do if anything, knowing now what they've just told you.
Speaker 2: Look, I got to say almost every word of that is shocking. That they gave one hundred and thirty grand to Afre, a member of the Taliban. That's astonishing. That they spent taxpayer money on private jets. That's astonishing that the Institute of Peace had an armory with a whole bunch of weapons. Now let me repeat that the Institute of Peace apparently felt the need to be packing. And when does showed up, they started to leading their accounting records, which screams guilt. By the way, when when President Trump did the interview with ABC News in the Oval, one of the things ABC News says is, well, there have been no referrals to the Apartment of Justice, and President Trump quite rightly says, how do you know that? Well, this is one. It turns out there have been multiple referrals to the Apartment of Justice for fraud. It's just ABC News doesn't want people to know that. Here, I want you to listen to another clip. This is another clip where the Department of Education had a four billion dollar COVID fund that let government employees draw down. They used it for things like parties and to rent out venues like Caesar's Palace. Give a listen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was a four billion dollar COVID fund in the Department of Education and there was no receipts required, so people be just drawed down on it. And when people looked into it, this wasn't just this was before us. They found that money was being used to rent out Caesar's Palace for parties, rent out stadiums, et cetera. And so the one change that DOGE made with our education is we had the simple requirement that if you draw down money, you must first upload a receipt. That was the only change that was made. You must upload your receipt. And upon doing so, Yes, nobody drew down any money anymore.
Speaker 2: Yes, but we didn't say that we'd check the receipt.
Speaker 6: You could send a fake receipt, you could send a picture of your.
Speaker 2: Dog, anything, anything, anything.
Speaker 5: But as soon as we asked for anything at all, that something, the requests.
Speaker 4: Were like, oh, we don't need it anymore. That's interesting.
Speaker 5: They were renting Caesar's Palace.
Speaker 6: Yes, they were like basically partying on the tax payer money.
Speaker 1: Basically partying on the taxpayer's money. Okay, it sounds criminal.
Speaker 2: Let me just ask, like, like the man on the street, did you think the Department of Education was spending your money, your tax payer money to rent out Caesar's palace. That is the very definition of waste, fraud and abuse. Four billion dollars in a COVID slush fund with zero receipts required. Let me just say thank god for President Trump and Elon Musk and Doge uncovering this revealing it because it is completely indefensible. And by the way, the Democrats, just like they've decided they're all in for illegal immigrants and gang members and violent criminals and white theaters, they're also all in for this kind of waste, fraud and abuse, including running out Caesar's Palace with your tax payer money.
Speaker 1: It's truly an incredible story, and this is where we hope you take the show. You share it on social media. Hit that share button ford it you can send a text message to a friend so they can hear exactly what we just played for you. And don't forget hit that subscriber auto down with button. Wherever you're listening to this podcast, you never miss an episode and the Centain and I will see you back here tomorrow for our weekend review. Don't miss that as well.
Speaker 2: We'll see you here tomorrow