Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody in a fantasy pros MLB.
Speaker 2: This is Leading Off Live, brought you by Bet three six five Bet five bucks get one hundred and fifteen bonus bets when use the promo code leading off at Bet three six five. It is me Joey p That of course is the Welsh, and it's you, the Peanuts, the Cracker Jacks. Everyone's here hanging out in the chat. Let's start with a question right off the bat here because somebody is a subscriber to the channel, somebody's watching Welsh's videos.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 3: Lyndon Howe says, probably not going to make the show live today. Gentlemen, Lyndon Howe is a busy things. It's a yachting season in June. But wanted to say that I traded Gunner and Pascorentino and I received in condition Josh Naela, Michael Garcia, Alex Bregman and Cole Reagan strictly because of Welsh's buy video.
Speaker 2: How did Lyndon Howe do in this deal? I know Gunner is probably the best guy in this deal, but it seems like backing up the trucker.
Speaker 4: I mean that listening to my video is The only thing I would have never said is ever trade Gunner Henderson. So I think to the other side of it, maybe there's a little bit of waivers in there too. Josh Naylor huge buy for me. Colet Reagan's been a huge vibe. Talked about MIKEL. Garcia. MIKEL. Garcia's underlying profile is so good.
Speaker 1: But I don't I don't know, man, you're getting Garcia?
Speaker 4: It was my number one.
Speaker 2: By I understand what if your what if your situation is like, I mean, you need bodies here and you know Josh Nandler, Garcia, Bregman, Cole Reagans. You got a picture, you got three guys to put directly in your lineup of starters Hunters is really good. But if the rest of your team is, you know, really hurting, I think you did pretty well. More like Lindon, how'd you pull this off?
Speaker 1: Because his last name is how.
Speaker 4: It's no funny. Bregman isn't my favorite here, but that is like, heyman, the last two weeks has been rock solid that you just put in, not pretend.
Speaker 2: Uh. Speaking of rock solid things, I'm gonna make this transition. Wan Soto has been a rock for the New York Yankees this year. And we've got to start here at the top of the show with the Wan Soto stuff because there was a rain delay, guess right, and Wan Soto did not come back out, so Wan Soto uh oh, apparently having some forearm tightness.
Speaker 1: And I watched the postgame interview this morning.
Speaker 2: I wanted to catch up because I was at the concert last night, and the the questions were, you know, basically, how was your forearm doing when is it?
Speaker 1: You know, are you in pain? And he was basically say, well, yeah, it's just it's just.
Speaker 2: You know, basically in pain. So I mean that's not good. So it's not just when he throws, it's not when he hits. It's basically a discomfort all the time.
Speaker 4: It's like the Devers thing all over again. It was just like he's like, oh, yeah, it's been going on for a while because the forearm paint. He's been doing it, dealing with it weeks and we're just like, what someone tell us about this stuff? Why did we know about this? Happened with Devers, now it happens with Sodo. This is brutal, Joe. This is brutal because he's been dealing with this and then just getting in and then now it's come to a head. I don't feel optimistic for this season. But you also opened up this is off air, You're just like, how are we feeling? I'm like, dude, we can't lose a Kunya not have Soto, have a shell of corbing, Carol, have a half of a version of Julio Rodriguez. We can't be held up by Otani and two out of the four weeks in the month Elie de la Cruz. We can't do that.
Speaker 1: No, it would be a giant letdown, that's for sure.
Speaker 2: But look, the I know people are talking about Jason do Minge is already I don't know if that's really necessarily the viable option they.
Speaker 4: Pick up. Now. If if you if he exists on a wire and a league that you play in, you probably should have considered. In the Stash world, I guess I don't really talk about him because he's not like, you know, the prospect that hasn't made it up or anything like that. But if you want to talk about the Stash world, do you want to guess Roster percent poured some cold water on it? Well, hold on, yeah, I'm going to give them in a guess. But if if you want to pull cold water on the idea or they poured cold water on the idea of him coming up before this now speaks even more. If he were to go to the ale, it has to be Domingos because he's played so great in the miners. I'm gonna guess roster percentage it's still pretty high.
Speaker 1: What what do you mean CBS where people actually are paying attention.
Speaker 4: Oh, that's gonna be like seventy fifty nine. I mean that's almost like free in CBS terms. That means and you know how you translate that, that's probably forty four percent in Yahoo and Angelo.
Speaker 1: Here Jason owned in ESPN, So there you go.
Speaker 4: No, you should pick you should pick up Jason Domingus right now, pause the show because don't like skip it. Pick him up just in case if the iel happens. We've been speculating how Jason Domingos could fit in right now. I mean, Alex Radugo makes that amazing catch yesterday and you're reminded like, oh, yeah, he's not going to be at the expense. But if there is an eyel stint going on, he's also just told you Hey, I've been dealing with this for weeks. Cod pick up Jason Domingez even at of pure speculation, But if he goes on the IEL, Dimingus is coming up by.
Speaker 2: Noelv Marte also starting to work his way back. So that's another bat off the waiver wire that I think would be very useful.
Speaker 1: But look, this is enormous grounds for concern.
Speaker 2: This is losing the American League MVP right now the first few months of the season arguably, and I would he's going for imaging today, so when we come back here on Monday, we should have some sort of idea. I'd be shocked if he didn't go to the IL. I mean from the I mean be absolutely shocked.
Speaker 4: I don't think it needs to be Yeah, I don't think it needs to be devastating or a season long, or really even more than two weeks because he does this, but.
Speaker 2: It does if the imaging shows up that it's a torn new I's going to be gone.
Speaker 4: I agree. I'm just saying from like like freaking out standpoint here, he's been dealing with it for weeks. They go in, I don't care what that thing says. You probably put him on the IL. But it could just be two weeks, so you don't have this big, major freak out. But we should be conditioned here that this season's a disaster. We should expect the worst, and then I guess plan.
Speaker 2: Here's a question too, speaking of worse, what do you do about you know, right now, your free agent next year?
Speaker 1: You know what happens here? I mean, this seems like he just.
Speaker 4: Loads his I mean, he just gingerly loads his big truck back up.
Speaker 2: Oh but here's here's the thing. I mean, let's say it is the worst case. Let's say it's a UCL issue or something like that. It's a little different for a position player. Obviously, we saw Bryce Harper come back relatively soon from it, sooner than people anticipated.
Speaker 1: I imagine Soda would do the same.
Speaker 2: But we all remember it was a tough slog there for Harper who did come back early from it. So if you're gonna invest hundreds of millions of dollars in Sodo, you're not gonna have him for the first couple months last season next season.
Speaker 1: Like, I just think that's I think that would be realistic.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Let's say let's say he has the imaging done Let's say it's a bad thing. Let's say you know, by July he has the surgery, you want to give him nine months. I mean it's cutting it real close there, you know.
Speaker 4: Well, I think, by the way, every time I hear you say imaging, for some reason, I think of those people that are named imaging. If you're sending those people like imaging, that's such a.
Speaker 2: Weird ruth esther imaging you guys image.
Speaker 4: I don't know one imaging in the planet is Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's a Shakespeare character too, if you want to get real high falutin.
Speaker 4: But yeah, okay, But I think we've already figured out that Akunya is going to come back at like November, or he can start back into activities into November. I don't think this. I don't think this is any impact on where he goes, the money that he makes. And if there is that type of worry, his team is going to shut that down instantly. I think everyone's going to play it safe, from his own camp to the Yankees. If he's been dealing with this and it's just even more enough to take him out, I'm a little iel stint, say Jason Diminga's up don't know how long he stays, but diminga should be the option.
Speaker 2: I would prepare for the people that are whips. Wants to know how Chris Stapleton was. Christ Apleton was terrific. You know, he's not the big interacting guy with the crowd, you know, like he's not like a Dave Groll or a Pink or somebody that's like the ultimate entertainer. He's an amazing singer, amazing songs, was terrific, great guitar player. He had the guitar player from Tom Brady and the Heartbreakers show up there too, and he played skinnerd He played free Bird, which was super cool. If you want to hear anybody play Skinnard, it's definitely Chris Stapleton. Also Marcus King bad, amazing opener. The venue itself awful. Don't go to the Camden Riverfront Pavilion whatever the hell it's.
Speaker 1: Called the Freedom Pavilion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the only thing that was free of an hour an hour. I lost an hour of my life trying to get from a mile and a half from where you enter the area into where the parking area is and hour it almost took us the same amount of time to get there from where I live. Then it did to actually get a mile and a half into the parking area. It was a disaster. And I'm not exaggerating. Did you know that exaggerated? I'm not egraduating here anything. Welcome everybody.
Speaker 1: The high heat. This is craziness.
Speaker 2: I went to the venue and I can't believe it. I sat there for an hour and fifteen minutes. It took me to fifty minutes to get there. Three hours though mouth welsh. I mean, come on, I mean I want to see Chris Stable will be That's ridiculous.
Speaker 4: It's an A plus impression. I went to David Busters last night for a party thing. Did you know there was a concert that happened?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? Where was there a concert?
Speaker 4: Did you know that Busters last night? At the concert? Because yeah, because me and one of the friends got on the guitar hero and we busted out some b What is it on Reaching against the Machine? I'm trying to think of what the song was that? Birds on Parade? What's the song treat?
Speaker 1: What's the rage?
Speaker 4: I want to hear?
Speaker 1: What I want to hear? You create more of them? But Wells isn't tweety now? D it? A tweety Now dan it bulls on.
Speaker 2: Why'd you guys help him? I wanted to see what else was gonna come out there, bulls. For those of you know, the voice impression was, it was Christoph Russo from High Heat, Chris Russo from w f a N my childhood radio station of my youth.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get to more baseball.
Speaker 2: Nick Zalas was on the Waiver Wire video last week two for five with a two run homer. He has been terrific since getting the call up. Howire Asad by the way five runs, five and two thirds. Now, I will look it into this because you know the EO race of two seven four, the x FIP is at three point nine to eight.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: He is not a six inning picture. This is the I think you've gotten all you can. You squeezed all the juice out. Javey Asad is to talk about like a sell high if he can, or put him in a package of a deal. I think that winter is coming for the twenty six year old to sod.
Speaker 1: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I think the Cubs too. This is another one of those teams we've been talking about. You want to keep pace with everything. I think they're gonna have to probably take a long look at their rotation outside of Emonaga justin Steele's going today, Let's see how that works. A sod Yeah, I mean, I agree, he's got an almost run and a half differential between his actual era and two point seventy four to an X of three nine seven, which is like really really bad so or really bad for that, you know, two er type of guy. So, I don't know. I do think they would benefit from making a move. They have assets, we've talked about. These are guys that can make trades. I think the Cubs would benefit from looking into trading into the rotation and moving a guy like a sod As like the five or maybe Slash like maybe Relief like I.
Speaker 2: Love telling you right now that it's coming back around, and I forget.
Speaker 1: Russo's actually on es Yah too.
Speaker 2: He's in the mornings on that Stevid a fifth and Chrysthiper Ruth out here.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna We're gonna argue I about something for fifteen minutes before the commercial break.
Speaker 1: That's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: Do you have to get your long hair? You gotta get the long hair, doesn't it oh, I guess that hair just ends.
Speaker 1: The first to me.
Speaker 2: Uh, Brian Woo six innings, six strikeouts, He's three and wo on the year. Jose Ramirez homeward again. In case you uh don't listen to the Betting Pros podcast, you should because I just did a good fifteen minutes about the Future's market update yesterday that should be out there. And one of my pitches right now is Jose Ramirez especially, and this was before the Sodo News, so the the Sodo News still hasn't moved Jose Ramirez. But if the worst happens, you know, you gotta look at it and say, you know, Judges had Sodo. Judge still has the Yankees around him. I mean, Josier Rimra is still the one man band. I think it's a and it's like plus twenty three hundred. They gotta wit in the MVP market for him.
Speaker 4: I kind of like it that. You know, I'm so glad you did this because I forgot about this. I wanted to talk about this real quick, and then somebody tagged me in an Instagram thing saying and I'm so sorry, I'm forgetting your name and I don't want to go look through Instagram saying, hey, this would be an interesting topic. But I saw Trevor May who is over on the Athletic Now and Trevor May it actually just might have been one of his social media posts, and he said, I'm gonna break down what happened with Cleveland because you're seeing the Cleveland run numbers go way up. And he did this breakdown where he was talking about how apparently what they did was they got rid of in right field. They kind of essentially got rid of like this like wall that was back there, and what it's done is it's created a draft and the balls are flying out into a far right field because they were like a top five ballpark factor I believe last year, and they're one of the biggest as far as home runs given up now. So you're seeing a lot more especially left handed hitters. I think you're going to see even more success. Look at Josh Naylor, his batting average had been stinking in it. Yeah, maybe it was Brett there, there you go, Brett Anderson was the one that did it. Good good call Brett. And you're seeing his homers go even when he's hitting two thirty. You really might have a little bit of an offensive advantage now when looking at Cleveland moving forward because of what a lot of people are talking about. I first saw from Trevor Maser just wanted to give him credit for it that some simple movements they did in the outfield has just created this draft where it's just it's flying out and that's going to benefit a guy like Jose Ramirez. And then obviously offensively, maybe you guys can attack left handed hard two or playing.
Speaker 2: Because the chat is making fun, giving you rage against the machine lyrics based on birds one. Here's cage against the machine, Here's why the name of also very good, but this is the best one.
Speaker 4: Which was that's fuck you.
Speaker 2: I won't do what you tell me, flock you, I won't do what you tell me.
Speaker 1: For those who justify wearing feathers birds.
Speaker 4: On parade, I tweet it now. Oh, now you know what we need to get to AI ais the machine as birds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the weekend project. All of the rushmand Homer twice drove in three runs. Another Guy, dark Horse, MVP guy keep an eye on him.
Speaker 1: Just for fun.
Speaker 2: Corbyn Carroll went three for five with the double about them apples amazing O'neo Cruz on the same day you three run Homer, what's going on? Welsh cruise and Carol do my eyes deceive me?
Speaker 4: It must be my birthday? That's amazing. That is a very Welsh centric day. You know. Corbyn was actually at Corman did an interview last night. I still never see him talk about a shoulder. But he is in a bad spot and he even acknowledged, like it's great that the team is doing stuff. Da da da. He's like, but I'm not gonna lie. The everything that's going on is atrocious and bad and I don't know. He's first time over two hundred and god knows how long. So good for him, but there is no power to speak of. Everybody non stop talks like hey, can Corbyn write the ship? Can corbun rate the ship? I think at this point it's only a version of Corbyn can be righted. Can you hit for more contact? Yeah? I think so. But he's still not stealing at a hyper aggressive rate. The power is not gonna happen. I'd be shocked if he got to fifteen Homers this year and he's just not running at the same pace. It's just a shell of what it was. It's a disaster, and I don't know how much it will ever bounce back because the swing is just it's bad. It's bad. And pictures, every single picture received. The book on Corbyn Carroll in the Office. It's a best seller, and Corbyn Carroll is he is the story and the whole meat of how to attack him, and everybody's doing it.
Speaker 1: I'm looking rookies of the Year in the past too. You know, you get some interesting names that kind of like, you.
Speaker 2: Know, blew Up had a great Rookie of the Year season and then just never lived up to it. Pat Listash was the one that came to mind, and then it was from Kansas City a couple of years.
Speaker 1: Later, Bob Hamlin Hammer and Bob Hamlin. He was a big boy.
Speaker 2: Ben not a recent one, yeahl Lewis Ben Ben Green, Oh my god, he did in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: I've totally forgot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that was a year He's not even in baseball right now.
Speaker 1: He was on the county. That's a B. That's a that's a BS right there.
Speaker 2: But I mean for every hour and judge, there's a Michael Fulmer, you know what I mean, Like I I wanna say, like, you know, these guys. He just never really do it afterwards.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Eddie Rosario, by the way, not in the Nationals lineup yesterday, welsh mm hmm.
Speaker 1: I should have. I didn't make the tinfoil highen. He was though, even to put the foil hat on, but I didn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I mean, if everybody saw, like one eighty one, he's sitting one eighty one, James wood is getting back. But I did see he was like sitting with Davy. Don't know, Like my thought is, how can you keep having that Eddie Rosario in the lineup? But I don't know. He kind of seems like a guy that they're not gonna cut. He kind of seems like an old school coach favorite type of player. But he's hitting one to eighty one. And when you have the best prospect, or one of the best prospects in the world in your system, let's get James.
Speaker 2: Let's get to the chat here. There's a lot of fun stuff happening here. Matt Grade my trade traded Wu and Petis for Lindor McMahon.
Speaker 1: Pablo Lopez thoughts a plus plus. I would agree.
Speaker 4: I love getting Lindor. Great time to buy low off of Pablo Lopez off.
Speaker 2: This last a curriculum walk rate according to two that's kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well he walked a couple of yester day. You could have traded. You could have said, I traded Wu and Pardus to just got and get Lindor, and I would.
Speaker 2: Have said the big dance headed to uh trash panda game tonight. Who's the prospect to wash Welsh or or watch not wash them.
Speaker 1: I don't think you want to give a spongebath to prospect spongebats.
Speaker 4: I can't even think of. I can't even think of. You can trash pan.
Speaker 2: Puppet rage song for twenty five K subscriber. Everyone's ready pushing the twenty five k s.
Speaker 1: Up with the puppets. It's gonna be a good time here.
Speaker 4: Well, you guys have a long way to go. I mean, you guys got to get a little, you know.
Speaker 1: But uh yeah, I'm a Kyle Lewis. I'm not gonna no no.
Speaker 4: I loved the puppets again last night. By the way, you just I cannot find.
Speaker 1: A puppet disaster of advertisements.
Speaker 4: I felt, well, I just want an Amazon. There's one. There's one puppet. I've been kind of sitting on that might work for you. I don't, I know, don't together in.
Speaker 1: A sentence.
Speaker 4: Trying to find the right Puppetee, I was.
Speaker 1: Looking at puppets that I but.
Speaker 2: I was sitting on a few puppets. That's what you said. You said some weird stuff in a row. You said a lot of weird, a lot of work.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do. I already gave you birds on Paragio no more.
Speaker 2: The worst part is, I'm gonna get in the car later and I'm gonna like put on lithium and serious, and I'm gonna hear like a rage against the Machine.
Speaker 1: Song and I'm just gonna laugh out loud.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna the entire talk. Oh goodness, gracious, all right, let's get to the rookie. Lookie, this is actually something good for a change. Max Meyer apparently is going to be coming up again soon. I told you now, I don't know what his current situation is in terms of ross percent.
Speaker 1: I gotta look.
Speaker 2: I'll look on CBS right now. But this is the guy you need to add now. I would guess since he got dropped even with even with dynasty leagues and things like that going on, I gotta imagine he's maybe a best in the thirty five percent range.
Speaker 4: What do you think, Mike Harris?
Speaker 1: Max Meyer?
Speaker 4: Oh, Max Meyer, I'm sorry, I think I saw somebody, Max Meyer, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: I bet you he's still oh is I was gonna say like.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, thir again people lose interest, that lose patients. Pick this guy up before everybody else does. Be ahead of the Kurk cave Povic all right, what do you think of kave povid yesterday? Six runs, a five and a third Welsh your thoughts?
Speaker 4: The walks stunk. I watched the first three or four inning. He gave up four and runs, but a lot of weak contact. I'll tell you that that the fourth run was really stupid. It was like, here's a blooper they couldn't catch. There's another blooper couldn't catch, a lot of weak contact. But he walked too many guys. I don't know. I mean, I think you got to give him another opportunity. But it definitely wasn't what you want.
Speaker 2: But Wonkey says, but I thought they were encouraging things, trying to find a puppa Joe to sit on. That again, that was phrasing. Phrasing is everything. Also, Christian Scott down at Triple A struck out seven. Now this is an interesting one too, because Scott was a guy obviously has done nothing wrong. It's just a matter of, you know, where the BET's rotation got squeezed. You know, I got Peterson bag, you got mcgil, you got you know, all these guys that like, you know, somehow jose Ktan is still allowed to be a professional pitcher at this point. Uh So, what do you think Scott's roster ship is down to after all this?
Speaker 4: I bet you it's like twenty if if Meer is like in the thirties, I'll bet you it's like yeah, really well, it was publicly said that like this wasn't like a demotion, this is a this was like they want to manage him and they want to Yeah, but still if he's going out like striking out seven and these going innings in the miners, those are one case.
Speaker 1: Oh point drop Povich f Meyer one hundred percent. I would absolutely do that. That's that's a nod, all right.
Speaker 4: I don't think Kate Povich should be like universally like slammed like Okay, this was another failure. I like, hold a second. If they option him, you know what to do. But there was encouraging stuff in that start that I don't think we should be one hundred percent dismissive yet, but I would drop him.
Speaker 2: For yeah, Max, for sure, definitely for sure. All right, Three up Jared Durant four for five with a dinger. Also, this is all Boston Red Sox related. I just decided all Red Sox today. Four for six for Rafayela, four ribbies for him, a great day and tenor how nine strikeouts?
Speaker 1: Boy boy, what a day. I know it was the White Sox, but still what a day.
Speaker 2: Three down, but really it's kind of like it up Slay Chacconi surrender three runs in how many innings?
Speaker 1: Four and a third to ching. Let's go Pablo Lopez.
Speaker 4: He look good though, better than you made him out to be. But yeah, he still didn't make it five. I wouldn't point out you got a little lucky too, he only went eighty one. For whatever reason you like, we could have got there.
Speaker 2: Pablo Lopez seven runs and four innings against the Yankees yesterday, which pissed a lot of people off.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: I'm still buying I know it sounds crazy. Marcus Strowman allowed five runs and four and two third in the same game as an eight five games, so if he took the over, you got thirteen runs in that one. Pretty good. Let's do injuries here. X rays were negative for Nico Horner, that's good. And when Diaz struck out two in a scoreless inning in hy A Brooklyn, you go in, so that's good. Joe Musgrove apparently has a bone spur and the contusion is right elbow, so this is actually I feel like the best case scenario. Bone spurs are something you can deal with, get cleaned up, and come back in a few weeks. So keep an eye on that. That's an interesting situation. It's not the doom and gloom that I think we all were expecting it to be. Eloya Menez will begin a minor league rehab assignment next week. Cees Christian and Carnassio Stram clear to resume baseball activities. Rondalkulia did have his surgery Wednesday to repair the ACL and Wilson Contreras, after that gruesome injury, is working on throwing and catching again on Thursday, so that is a very good sign too. Because that was a gruesome, horrible, terrible, no good injury there. I watched that happen live and it was no pain. Now, So Welsh injuries aside. It's Friday. It's time for the best bets with Joey P and Welsh. Go to bet three six five, use the promo code leading off bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you do again. That's a bet six five with the promo code leading off eighteen or oven Kentucky gambling problem called one hundred gambler or one hundred bets off in Iowa.
Speaker 1: Terms and conditions apply. Now.
Speaker 2: A terrific week here on the betting side of things. So I want to finish strong on Friday. So we're gonna go back to your Arizona Diamondbacks. I picked on him yesterday. Now we're gonna pick them straight up on the money line with my boy Brandon Fott against the Padres right now. But Chadah's a little banged up here. The Padres a little banged up just mentally. Plus one awight on the money line. You're getting plus money on this one. So give me Brandon Fott and the Arizona Diamondbacks. Give me the Land of Braves on the run line minus one and a half against the Washington Nationals Chris Sale on the mounta tonight, so hopefully we get a good outing out of him after a questionable outing not too long ago. And then I'm gonna kick the Yankees when they're down because losing Sodo, I mean, I don't think you're gonna have soda. You're gonna get Yamamoto, but no Soto. Dodgers Yankees tonight plus one thirty six on the run line, minus one and a half of the Dodgers. So I love the Dodger hitters like Otani and Freeman in that ballpark today going against who's on the mound for them today. It's not all these call up starters, I believe for the Yankees.
Speaker 4: For the Yankees, oh it's Cody Uh, thank you.
Speaker 1: Cody Petit is on the mound today.
Speaker 2: So yeah, give me the Dodgers against Cody Petit one and a half on the run line, min as one and a half. And for the parlay of the day, let's go to the Braves Nationals game. Give me over Chris Sale six and a half strikeouts and give me the Braves on the money line. You put them together, get plus one fifty nine. That is your parlay of the day. Welsh, what do you have for the people?
Speaker 4: Have you? By the way, is that the four day streak is good?
Speaker 1: Bet I was one in one or one and two yesterday, so.
Speaker 4: It looks really good. Make sure you go and follow no go and follow Joe bettingpros dot com slash. Joe's had a nice little run. I still have my streak four days with a little fire emoji on betting Pros.
Speaker 5: But but.
Speaker 4: I'm pre warning everybody. Fridays are my nemesis. I don't know why it's been all season long. I want to take Friday down and I'm gonna do it today. And we're gonna start with the Baltimore Orioles. We're gonna take the Orioles through the first five on the money line, and that's like even money, and that's picking on Aaron Savale. Aerin Savale has a five three seven era. You've got Cole Irvin on the mound with a two eight four, a nice bounce back start. I just need them to be up by a run, and if they are tied, I push. But it's even money for the Baltimore Orioles through the first five, so give me that as my top bet. Number two. Going to another first five, We're going Minnesota first five again moneyline minus one twenty five from Minnesota. We've got Joe Ryan going up up against Mitch Keller. Joe Ryan has been really solid this year, actually better x FIP than his actual era, the good strikeout numbers, Pittsburgh taking to strike out a bit, Mitch Keller up and down, and then you mentioned him. My third going Chris Sale on a bounce back, and I'm taking his strikeouts and that's a little bit risky, but it's a plus money play at six and a half over because Washington doesn't strike out a bunch at least on the full season total, but as of recent they have been twenty one percent swinging strike rate against no that's just the total over the last two weeks, but over against lefties during that period of time, they have one of the higher swinging strike rate in chase rates actually up against lefties. So I'm gonna say Chris Sale bounces back, big goes for the big strikeouts, gets to seven on plus money, So give me Chris Sale six and a half plus strikeouts at plus one fifteen. Those are my three bets as I yeah, down Friday, get out.
Speaker 1: Of here, not taking back Tuesday, right, Wasn't that a band or something? I don't know?
Speaker 2: But taking down Friday them? I just want more band puns today, but it's Friday. Those are the best bets of the day. Again, download the Betting Pros apps, start betting smarter, not harder, and follow us at betting pros dot com, slash Joe and slash Welsh if you want to track all of our bets along with us, So Welsh. It's time for home run calls and the Dodgers are coming into the teeny tiny Yankee Stadium this weekend, so I expect Suoeyotani to hit several home runs. So I don't care if it's boring a home run department. I need a home er in the worst way. I've been stuck at seventeen forever, forever, So if I get three from Otani this weekend, that'll put me into twenty.
Speaker 1: Back on the right side of the board or the left side of the board.
Speaker 2: And again, don't forget the winners getting a signed Vlad Guerrero junior bat Welsh, where are you going for your home run call this weekend?
Speaker 4: We're gonna go back to basics and we're gonna take my boy, Gunner Henderson going up against the Vale Swally. It's got like a one point six home run for nine right now. So give me Gunner Henderson to get me back on the home run trek. I think I got one this week. No one gave me an update on where I was. I think I'm at twelve or thirteen, so I'm still pretty far off. So maybe Gunner can do me big and get me close to getting on that stupid board. Because remember Welsh on the strikeout or the home run board, Joe piece of Pia gone comes first. Right now, it's looking very much like the Joe.
Speaker 2: Cars drop Manaia or Povich for Maximier. So yes, any of them, I would probably drop Povic first.
Speaker 1: That would be my way to go. So justa on the mount I like that. That's a fun one.
Speaker 2: So Welsh, anything fun going on for you this week? And any happenings for the Welsh's family. I know your kids are off from school already.
Speaker 4: Actually, yes, my kids they're quite the actors today. They've had a year long performance this before. It's like a horror type of thing called Trap, and my son is one of the leads in it. So we are going to be going tonight and tomorrow to watch both of my kids. My daughter this is her big line performance and my son in his. You know what's the lead performance for a horror It's called Trap, Trap Trapped. Yeah, I don't know. It should be fun, but yeah. So we're gonna be doing that over the next two days, supporting the kiddos and they're acting. Gonna go to a complex game as well early tomorrow, and then you know, hopefully do absolutely nothing on the Sunday, preparing to see all of your wonderful yes, well words.
Speaker 2: We're all supporting the theater this weekend because we're going to see We're going to see Noises Off at the Bucks County Playhouse.
Speaker 1: That should be a good time. We're gonna go check that out there.
Speaker 2: And then Sunday's playoff football for flag football. We're in the playoffs, so we win and we move on.
Speaker 1: You lose, your go home. We'll see how that goes. But live stream busy coaching, they got so much going.
Speaker 4: On there, Oh my gosh. Live stream while you're doing it. I want to hear you yelling.
Speaker 1: At a positive coach. I'm a very positive Pete. I'm like Pete Carrol.
Speaker 2: Actually I'm I'm much more Peak Carol than Bill Belichi for sure, much more energetic, much more you.
Speaker 1: Know, feisty and good time man.
Speaker 2: I'm almost as old, all right, Everybody that'll do it for us here on a Fantasy browth with MLB. Make sure you subscribe to the channel, ring the bell to the dig for notifications, just like Matt Doug Rutho would do, and of course join up Monday we'll be back to do it all again. That'll do it for us, But the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey p Well the next time, kids, Cravy.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com slash Fantasy Pros MLB