Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio News.
Speaker 2: The Stock Mover's Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: I'm Carol Master along with Tim Centovic. Let's get to some stocks on the move. Here to help us with that is Avalon Pronew. She's Bloomberg News Equities reporter. She is in the house, and we're going to start off with a postmarket name.
Speaker 4: We sure are pre pre market name, Yes, Mission Produce. That's ticker AVO currently unfor love avocados.
Speaker 1: I know, go ahead, up.
Speaker 4: I mean, who doesn't love avocados. It seems as if the investors don't really love. It's currently slighting about five point five percent in post market trading. That's after the avocado supplier reported adjusted earnings per share for the second quarter that missed expectations. Perhaps more importantly, it's saying that it's expecting avocado prices to be down about fifteen percent next quarter. Year of a year, since Harvard season looks to be very plentiful this year.
Speaker 1: Listen, that's great news for someone like me who buys a lot of avocados. Yeah, that prices are going to be done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be really nice. I agree. I agree. We always have it like four or five in the fridge. You do, I love me and avocado.
Speaker 1: Very good for you too, I know exactly. Okay, So fifteen lower then and goes with the prices not the stock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, I'll take it. I'll take it. Hey, I just want to mention one other after market, if we may. Ticker is Empty and Veil Resorts, And we do see this stock lower in the postmarket trade. It is down as I bring it up on my Bloomberg down about four and a half percent here. And that company, I guess coming out was it earnings? Yeah, I guess it was earnings third quarter EPs. That was a miss coming in light third quarter net revenue was in line with what the street was expecting. Total reported EBITDA was a little bit higher than the street forecast, and all So came out with his outlook.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and here's the problem. Veil Resorts had a terrible h well, the Western United States had a terrible tusky. Meason Rob Katz was brought back in to turn the company around. He was the longtime CEO at the company. He retired a few years ago. They brought him back to try to turn the company around after Kirsten Lynch took over from him, and he's said a tough time of it. Stocks up about three percent before today's results going into this print. But like you said, Carol, the company seen facing pressure from past sales and that fiscal year net income outlook has been reduced.
Speaker 3: Yeah, check this out Veil Resorts. He's fiscal year net of one hundred and twenty eight million to one hundred and sixty two million. It had seen one hundred and forty four million to one hundred and ninety million. So you know this avalon really well, Like that is quite a haircut, all right. So that's a couple of names in the postmarket on the move. What was really moving to the upside today was Intel.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's ticker I INTC had jumped eleven percent and its best day in about a month after a media report that Google placed an order for about three million of Intel's AI chips. And this is obviously another step in the right direction for Lebutan.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, man, that stuck is on fire. Yeah, but now it has to make them right, It has to make sure it can do this. I'm just saying you're right.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to the two of you who are shareholders in the company. So you own to share, you own to share.
Speaker 3: You own a share of Intel.
Speaker 1: You know who else owns a lot of Intel Video? Yeah, after that investment earlier this last year too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So it's not just uh, it's not just us.
Speaker 3: All right, ready to tango.
Speaker 1: Uh, let's talk tango.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Its Tango Therapeutics sets ticker TNGX surging fifty three percent to end at a record high in the close. And that's after a biotech released really positive data for its experimental therapy to treat advanced pancreatic cancer. I feel like this year we've heard a lot about pancreatic cancer, which is really great for these patients. This combo drug did show that it shrunk their like trunk to the different tumors and patients, and Lyric writing that the data exceeds expectations and really speaks for itself, especially on the efficacy. So now Tango is planning to send that drug into the next trial to have a late stage look at what this drug potentially can do.
Speaker 3: I have to say this is a real personal thing for me. Having lost my mother to pancreatic cancer and my dad lost my husband lost his father to it, so you think it's a rare cancer. But as you look at all the cancers that are out there, this is one of those that has been really difficult in terms of treatment because by the time you notice it, it's usually so far progressed and there's not a lot you can do. So certainly, as a family, something we're watching to see what this does. But yeah, you're right, we've heard a lot, but you know, you feel like a lot of other cancers they figured out how to deal with them, and this is one that is still really tricky.
Speaker 2: This stock mover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.