Speaker 1: Yeah, what's something y'all was going on?
Speaker 2: Bronk He's a legendary Queen's rapper.
Speaker 3: He's agree as your boy in I.
Speaker 2: He's a Miami hip hop pioneer.
Speaker 3: What Up is dj e FN?
Speaker 4: Together?
Speaker 2: They drink it up with some of the biggest players in music and sports?
Speaker 5: You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: The most professional, unprofessional podcast.
Speaker 3: This is drinks Day.
Speaker 4: Every day is New Year's Eve, mans what it could be? Hopefully it's what it should be. It's just slim brother in I.
Speaker 3: What Up is dj e FN?
Speaker 4: And this is the drink Champce motherfucking podcast. We ain't even gonna make no noise.
Speaker 3: We don't even have a moment of sile.
Speaker 4: We got enough of making noise in this episode. This episode of this.
Speaker 3: Is the drunkest.
Speaker 4: This is a druggist episode to date, which makes me my proudest episode because.
Speaker 3: Because of our drunkenness.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, this is the purpose of this A lot of people. I want to pick up to everybody who tuned into the DMX interview. Even though with negative comments.
Speaker 3: I saw a lot of positive. I saw mostly positive.
Speaker 4: If I had to break it down a percentage wise, I would say eighty five percent was positive, ten percent of it was lost, and five percent of it didn't know what was going on, yeah, or did know what was going on, and we had fun. I want to pick up to DMX first and foremost for being himself giving us the real him. And you know, for those that did have negative comments, what we want to tell them was we were number one.
Speaker 3: We were in the music category.
Speaker 4: We were number one in the same category that the other fellas be number one, and we had Harry number five in the in there and then we also had number seven. So now we are gonna make noise for that. We had a week all these tonight this is just the intro. We keeping them up on a weekly updates. So I'll just tell you congratulations, congratulations to you. Shout out to Ali as well, because it took a lot of people, a lot of other a lot more time to reach that spot. Our counterparts of our brothers in competition, if you will, rap Radar, they friendly compet They didn't like that we had number one because this this week they try to take us out. They try to take us out. They dropped two episodes. I think the gorilla casting Now they're portable casting yeah, Gorilla casting. They took it off blueprint. I call it blueprint too, you know what I'm saying, they took off blueprint that.
Speaker 3: Those are our people's but good print.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't think twenty eighty eight. I don't think people wanted to film into that. The Big Sean jell Ico thing, you know, I don't. I'm not sure people were one of the two.
Speaker 3: It's just a different thing we're doing.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: And then Bigger them up for Organized Rings.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen that yet, but I heard they got a great documentary. And I'm also you know, get into the rap Radar podcast. You know, there's our friends were just playing around.
Speaker 3: You gotta get it. And I always played with that on our show.
Speaker 4: Yeah we need And I always play with Big Sean because in front of it on me one time, So I always play with them. But it's no beef. I'm just bugging out. And Janelle Ico, I've never met her, but big her up. So you know, pick up that album if that's something you guys are interested in. And so yeah, Bigger rap Radar for bringing our two episodes.
Speaker 3: Try to take us out.
Speaker 4: We were still still on top and in the past and I just got to mention this real quick because it's a very foul situation. But I don't want to seem like we avoid in any situation and hip hop we won't address it or we won't talk about it. I just want to big up to everybody that's affected about what's going on with African Bambada and Zulu Nation. I just want to show all your brothers to stay strong, stay positive. And you know, I can't speak on the situation because I don't know the facts. I don't know the stories. You know, obviously I'm hearing what everybody else is hearing. So I want to, you know, be very sensitive when I speak about this subject.
Speaker 3: But I just want everybody icon. Yeah, it's culture to.
Speaker 4: Hold ahead and you know, uh, let's let's just wish for the positive outcoming from this. Also, you just gave me a Debbie downer. Man ah man, I'm sorry, but we're gonna keep it. We gonna keep a move, were gonna get back up to it. Also, which is dope. I heard that Puff Daddy actually reached out to DMX from DMX clip from our show from our show, and he now added DMX on his second show of The Bad boy and family.
Speaker 3: That's dope. All from our podcast.
Speaker 2: Positive things happening, that drinking, you know what I'm saying, positive things. Hey, we didn't even got that home.
Speaker 4: But yeah, everybody, you know, at first they seen a DMX interview that it was all this negative comments and all this negative backlash, and we flipped it. We bounced it. We sent out the prayer. We've seen him being vulnerable. You got to hear DMX cry. You got to hear DMX pray. You got to hear him talk about his demons. You got to hear him talk about everything. So he gave us the real him. So we want to pick it up. And it's still going because Puff just added him.
Speaker 3: To a show.
Speaker 4: Uh. Not only that, Uh famous, I want to call him a R and B guy. Uh, he's very close with a guy named forty over.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: We reached out.
Speaker 4: Both casts reached out and I'm about to get them on the phone.
Speaker 7: D m X.
Speaker 4: Uh with a guy on the phone, we're supposed to do it tonight. If we don't do it tonight, we do it tomorrow. I've got Troy Ave on the phone with styles P and got them squashed.
Speaker 3: They beef.
Speaker 4: I got fat Joe on the phone with mediator. I'm like, A I'm like, I want to call myself a Hurrakhan, not a.
Speaker 1: Khan.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm doing great things in hip hop. I'm having fun again. Drink Champs. I want to, you know, salute us and we gotta we always got to shout out to listeners because we got I mean, we got soldiers, Drink Champs soldiers out there. Yeah, like people have the Hive and people have all this, we got Drink Champs soldiers, army, Drink Champ army.
Speaker 3: They go to bat for us, go to bat for us.
Speaker 4: Somebody says something stupid, They come in. They it's drink Champs, bitches. It's drink Champs bitches. It's going down, man. So I'm having a whole bunch of fun. I also want to big up the Breakfast Club for they had Eve on their show and they referenced of our stories to our story. We're creating our own media right now. They created uf Charlottmagne. Big up to Charlottmagne. Envy didn't big me up, but I'm a big him up. He brng up my story without bigging me up. But that's some queen shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean. He's he's yellow, he's my family.
Speaker 4: But so uh yeah, MV brought us up and then Charlomage bring us up with the Eve Show. I felt that it was dope. I felt there was respect. And here's what I want to do. We haven't had a female on here yet. I don't want to seem like this is a party that all pool sticks are loud and not the pool pockets. Definitely, so we're calling out to the fans. I spoke to a good friend of mine. Her name is Foxy Brown. I explained to tell what a podcast is, explain her what we're doing. I explained of the numbers. She actually knew about the numbers. But I want to show the power of the podcast right now. Anybody you know Foxy Brown's official Instagram?
Speaker 3: Can you look on it? You got a computer in front of you, don't come on.
Speaker 4: Let's also we want to want everybody to hit up Foxy Brown and say we want her to be the first female to come on here and get drunk with the drink champs.
Speaker 3: That'd be crazy.
Speaker 4: She's a legend, She's done phenomenal numbers on record sells. That's my phone, She's done phenomenal numbers on record sales.
Speaker 3: She's an icon.
Speaker 1: At Foxy Brown.
Speaker 4: At Foxy Brown, and you sure that looks like the official one? Okay at Foxy Brown. Let me see that's your phone now, Mat, it's at Foxy Brown. Please, I tell her to at Foxy Brown and tag the Drink Champs.
Speaker 3: She must come on here on the Drink Champs podcast.
Speaker 4: We wanted to be the first la Quena, the first Queen of Drink Champs to bless the Drink Champs. Man, that's dope. Man, We're gonna keep it legendary lot. Now, before we get into this episode, a lot of people said, Man, you said you're gonna interview legends. Gun players in a legend. Let me just step up for gun play. Gun player is a Miami legend.
Speaker 1: He definitely is.
Speaker 3: He's a Miami legend.
Speaker 4: He might not be a legend in music, but we're not just only on his way to do it. He's on his way in music. But he's a he's a He's a Miami street legend. He's one of the most charismatic, most fun dudes.
Speaker 3: He knows how to laugh. We had a great time with him. Old friend of all of ours here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we had a great time with him and he had never met Capone. Well, I'm not gonna get into all that. We're gonna let you see that.
Speaker 2: But organic we we I'm gonna pick up.
Speaker 4: The W Hotel. We've been crashing the W Hotel.
Speaker 2: This is what that's a second time second dugging out.
Speaker 4: Dugging out the W and we dugged out the A off. They're all Star Wars, so star sponsor. If you want to sponsor us, please I spend your money. I'm platinum, I'm platinum Star Wars members, so uh if you want to sponsor us, to sponsor us. I also want to pick up young Sab. I didn't bring uh the no more bell Air because we drink it all Young sav so please fill us up, baby, big up. Keith from Moat he also helped me up with a different uh person.
Speaker 3: Let me let me pull us up there.
Speaker 2: But while you looking for that, I want to shout out the whole Strange Music fan on the road right now and they're listening to the podcast Shout Out Strange Music. My artists made it out there on the tour of Tech nine. Tech nine is going to be on the podcast one of these days. We're gonna make that happen.
Speaker 4: Big up tex And also people out there, if you want people to be on the podcast, you tag us and tag them, you know what I mean, so they know that it's real. Because we're very serious about these interviews. Uh and we want we want to be the best at what we're doing. And her name is okay, Alena Smith, Alena Smith from Too. I haven't received Yeah, I ain't gonna let you know. I like my baby, so I haven't received the gifts, but they told me Friday. So by the time people are hearing this, we'll probably be drinking it. And I'm just having a great time, man, you know what I mean. Honestly, for me being a rapper, every time I drop a podcast, it's like I'm dropping an album. I wake up three o'clock in the morning. I want to look at the links. I want to blast out the links. I want to speak to the fans because you know, a lot of like dropping an album, it's like dropping an album every week.
Speaker 3: BBS asked me, They're like, yo, are you guys promoting this?
Speaker 2: Said the same way we promote our album.
Speaker 3: Were taking it to the streets. Were also I also want to go get banners like back in the days. You know what I mean. I also want to big up ally.
Speaker 4: He showed me his club on Ocean Drive, which was dope. He wants to drink chap podcast to come over there.
Speaker 3: We have myth bleak Booked's that gonna happen. Man. You know he's he's rich, he's wholes friend, So we gotta wait. He was coming to Miami.
Speaker 4: But we're gonna get We're gonna we're gonna keep it going. It's a lot of people who've been hitting us up. Big of Ice Tea who wants to be got to happen. Yeah, Big of ice Tea. So tag iceed t at final level. I believe that's his say. His request has been u uh, it's been tooken. So we're gonna we're gonna do it. Hopefully he brings Coco, you know what I mean, definitely, you know what I mean, because that'll be different from legendary uh you know, big uh, you know what I mean. He's he's like my older brother, so that's like my sister. So you know, it's all love and again we're.
Speaker 3: Just having fun.
Speaker 4: This is my one of my most favorite episodes because it's out of control at some point, Like we.
Speaker 2: Had to intro it almost sober because we get so drunk in this episode.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this episode, this is this is I got home. Just so everybody knows, that's big of uber. Uber hooked me up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's big of Uber. So you know what you got anything? Come on, let's just think we've got something else to say. Sleeping this week, this week, not this. I want to set up this episode. I want people to hear this episode.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool and what what? What? Why is this one of.
Speaker 2: Your favorite episodes because I think it stays true to the drink champs.
Speaker 3: This is true. This is true. Big up to Eric B.
Speaker 4: Eric also reached out, See we want everybody to know Eric B your legend.
Speaker 3: We love you, but we want you to get drunk on here.
Speaker 2: Everybody that comes here genuinely needs to do.
Speaker 4: Want you on here everybody, but you know, we also don't want you in your natural element.
Speaker 3: Like I always see Eric B. He's the coolest guy in the world.
Speaker 2: But like if you look at that, that's one of my inspirations as a DJ.
Speaker 4: Of course, So everybody who we love and we want to accept you guys on the show. We're gonna bring you on the show, We're gonna have fun with you, but we do want you to drink. You know, it's kind of it's not mandatory.
Speaker 2: And loosen the fuck up all the interviews that everything does. Everybody's up tight because they theyre trying to carefully pick their words and not offend. We here to offend, yeah, yeah, not to go at people, but we're here to just it's not facts.
Speaker 4: Were just drunk, yeah, and we're doing it and a couple of you know, I also want to just address something about the DMX episode.
Speaker 3: Uh, there is a part that we took out.
Speaker 4: There was a part that we took out, not because we want to censor anybody's I don't think we owe people you explanation, that's okay, you know, because I felt I felt I didn't want to take it out.
Speaker 3: I know you did it.
Speaker 4: I didn't want to take it out, but the way our good folks at CBS worded it, and then they ain't tell us to take it out. They just they just made sure that were we good with it. They and when they worded it the way they worded it. The one thing I don't want to do, the one thing that everybody got to know when you when you're part of the drink Champs. I want the artists and the DJ to win. Like this is not like you know.
Speaker 3: Uh, what is that called.
Speaker 4: When you're thinking about the film a spectator film?
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, what am I thinking of?
Speaker 4: Like you know the films where you gotta you gotta sit there and a thriller. This is not a thriller. Like the DJ wins at the end when they're on this show. The rapper wins at the end. Yes, hip hop. Hip hop wins at the end. We're not here to take anybody away, but we are here to show the fun side of these people and have fun with them. So, without no further ado, I'm gonna drink some more of this wine.
Speaker 3: Let's do it. I'm gonna smoke a blunt whino.
Speaker 4: Whino Wednesdays, Yeah, win no Wednesdays Friday on Friday, and man, thanks to all the fans. I swear to god, I almost like to drink Camps fans more than an nri E fans. I'm gonna keep it. I'm gonna just throw that out there. They are holding it down, they are repping like it's crazy. How people be in my d ms and saying Friday is too long.
Speaker 3: I was gonna take.
Speaker 4: A book out of rap radarf Age and say, why don't we drop the two episodes that we don't have film for? And I said, you know what, We're gonna relax.
Speaker 3: We're gonna relax. Big up rap Radar.
Speaker 8: We both.
Speaker 4: Big up play it, big up drink champs, big up crazy hood, big up thug dot milertainment for all of us just coming together, big up all the artists who participated, because most of these guys when they participated, they didn't know, they didn't know what the what the.
Speaker 3: Other we were taking it.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like when you do a song with somebody like I didn't send nobody else di verse, Like like I could send you, you know, nas verse on this, so I can send you Jay's verse, and we did. So look the a C came on, that's like, that's our that's our side that we're doing some fucked up ship. Were in a fucked up place and we're gonna get fucked up and listen again when you hear this, already, have your shots pored, already, have your blunt.
Speaker 3: Roll, and have fun with us. And have fun with us.
Speaker 2: Out of here with hell.
Speaker 4: Do a squat every time we clap, If do a.
Speaker 2: Push up, drink some ginger fucking shot.
Speaker 4: If your breathstink, brush your tongue every time we take a shot, you feel me? If you fucking if you smoke and you drink, you should have a shot every time we clap. You should you should smoke every time we clap.
Speaker 3: Have fun with us.
Speaker 4: Because one thing for sure, or two things for certain, this is not fake at all. We are one having a great time when you hear these episodes, and we're gonna continue to give you the best ship every Friday. Also, hit up Trick Daddy, hit up Trina.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Efn stepped to me. You know he's from the South. He said, Man, we gotta drop somebody for the South. So we got this gunplay episode out with another New York legend, and we're gonna continue it going. We want Trick Daddy, we want Trina, we want Sleepy Brown, we want Big Boy, we want all these games. We're gonna We're gonna go and we're gonna keep continue to traveling. Now that we see people are you know, looking at our blueprint and studying it and applying it their way. We know that we're doing the right thing, so we're gonna continue to do that. I want to say thank you, my brother. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: We have a great thing going. Let's keep it going.
Speaker 4: And this episode is the drunkest episode so far, because worse so. And we were taking shots throughout the whole I think polling to the shot and it came out through his chest.
Speaker 3: It was Colombia. Yeah, Columbian white. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: So uh again to all the listeners drink Champs dot com. Uh, follow me at the Real Noriego on Instagram, follow me on Snapchat New Year Nori, and follow me on Twitter at n R e A g A. And I'm verified on Instagram.
Speaker 2: Who's Crazy on Instagram at DJ Big up.
Speaker 4: Dawn Pe for making that happen. And I'm gonna pass you the plug.
Speaker 3: But without no further we're on Spotify now and we're on.
Speaker 4: Spotify, so for all you dudes that don't have iPhones, Look, if you don't have an iPhone, just follow me on Twitter.
Speaker 3: At Noriega and R E A g A.
Speaker 4: And I always blast out the CBS play at links which is equivalent to SoundCloud. It's their version of SoundCloud. So that's what we're doing. Man, I had a great time. Man, Big up to my barber Deioni. He always comes an hour later, Yeah, but but he still keeps me fresh.
Speaker 3: Big up the Yoni. New York Cuts, right, New York Cuts? Where's that?
Speaker 5: Come on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 4: Sunrise? Go see New York Cuts and Sunrise. He's gonna cut you. He's gonna, he's gonna he's gonna cut you up great, and he's gonna put tiger bone on your face after you finished. That's way better than alcohol, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I have to hit you with the race, hits.
Speaker 4: You up with the tiger He tapes you up with the tiger bone, so you will be drunk leaving his ship and you won't know why. Big up to Twin, Big up to Twin Ellen and Frankie. Big up to Hazard is sounds for being behind the board, you know.
Speaker 3: So it's going down. Man, we're having fun. Man, let's go and.
Speaker 4: We're gonna drink the rest of this wine. You can't leave to the wine. That's let's get drunk with them. Hazard, that's drunk. Goo is out to that Drunk Go Go mixtape is out for free go get it, well buy it if you fucking got a little bit of bread.
Speaker 3: I can't hank sagree? Is your boy n O R?
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 3: I'm d J E F N and right now.
Speaker 4: I always like to say it's militimy crazy all radio, but it's not.
Speaker 3: It is Drink Podcast. Dahn we are.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're about to get hit out of the hotel because we upgrade it and we're the most unprofessional podcast in the world.
Speaker 3: But it makes us a professional.
Speaker 4: That's our unprofessionalism.
Speaker 3: It is professionalism.
Speaker 4: It's professionalism and our achism.
Speaker 3: I don't know what that is. Nobody does. Listen, Listen, listen, listen, can talk, but you'all can't have your own conversations.
Speaker 4: You gotta have your conversation about over here if you're gonna have a conversation.
Speaker 2: Because here at Drink Champs, it's always New Year's right news.
Speaker 4: It's always new it's always your birthday. Before we introduce our guests, can I just throw out that you I thought I picked the worst noise makers.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, you're gonna try me. What the hell is that?
Speaker 1: Listen?
Speaker 2: Who's watching porno on their phone right now, though, it gotta be little.
Speaker 3: It gotta be a little turn off your phones, guy, off your phones. Who's who's got thing? Girls on?
Speaker 4: It might be sunny now that I think about it, But but now that we all came together and everything is righteous, sounds like we got to introduce our first guest for tonight.
Speaker 3: Would you like to do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, let's do or would you like to pass him to torch?
Speaker 2: And he he's gonna give his own introduction.
Speaker 3: I don't know what do you want? You need no introduction? What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I don't need no introduction?
Speaker 3: Wait? Wait, wait, wait, hold, take some.
Speaker 1: I'm already drinking cham a.
Speaker 3: Three. Get your drink and know what?
Speaker 1: Water came out.
Speaker 3: Because I got Aura. I got Aura. Next, I love your wifet me what and who? This is my friend? There's our people's our peoples right here. He has a beard. He has a beard.
Speaker 1: That ship came out my shirt and.
Speaker 3: He's from Kendle. Wait wait, wait what happened then? I didn't you need by the way, that's component on the mic.
Speaker 4: Wait, everybody makes a noise with we definitely getting kicked out.
Speaker 5: And no one took a shot where it came out my nerves in my chest.
Speaker 1: Like the ship is in my shirt.
Speaker 5: How take this shot and came out.
Speaker 3: My pools and my got the little horror. You're supposed to drink it. I did know you ain't drinking. You just poured it on yourself and then the prince and let's let's let everybody say hi to Sonny. D B E T B G is a king, not the king. Come come take a shot, Sonny, take a shot.
Speaker 9: Loo.
Speaker 3: Look he used the bathroom. He's the bathroom and come over here and take a ship. Hold on and take a shot. Hold on and take a shot.
Speaker 4: Because tonight's more rules is we're not driving.
Speaker 3: We're not driving. Taking a shot, take another shot. Just don't know, drink it, drink.
Speaker 1: I got work to do tonight. Your nigga's trying to.
Speaker 10: Taking a shot as on the boys.
Speaker 3: You want one, filito, filito. I like that easy.
Speaker 1: Hold hold up.
Speaker 3: We got this look and he's taking one with you.
Speaker 4: He's a real nigga, because I'm not taking nothing with nobody.
Speaker 5: That nigga. Drink one fifty one straight for breakfast after that.
Speaker 3: This is this is a drink shout out to the drink Champs. I don't do that.
Speaker 5: Has taken a shot too for.
Speaker 3: The brink about to quick, I'm about to quick. You gotta do the ship. But do we make that hold off?
Speaker 8: You know why you can't do because when you drink that, that should make you cross side.
Speaker 5: You can't even look at Nigga.
Speaker 1: Long sided like.
Speaker 4: Okay, alright, once again, let's make some noise for Capone for being in the drink Champs building.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, yes, sir.
Speaker 4: We would like to know, Sonny d bt T come over here. You're gonna stand there for gun play right now. You're standing there for gun playing right now. So Sonny, so Copone, what brings you to Miami?
Speaker 3: We would like to know.
Speaker 8: Hey, you know what, you know what Sonny? Sonny brought me to my Miami man.
Speaker 3: Literally he brought you.
Speaker 4: He magic.
Speaker 8: No, I'm talking about Sonny b T. He went, He came on his BMX bike, He roved the way to New York and the whole eat. Yo, I've seen that Nigga on nine five kicking up dust.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. Yeah, but that nigga wrote his bm man.
Speaker 5: Nah, that Nigga wrote a hubbleball to New York nigga.
Speaker 3: So sunny d b t.
Speaker 4: Is. This is this how it happens when darwskin people get together.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you dollskin too.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to bedskin.
Speaker 5: If you got to class and fly that nigga dog skin and light.
Speaker 8: Skin, it's gonna be Christopher Williams or Wesley Snipes.
Speaker 1: It's nowhere in between now.
Speaker 5: But back in the days, back in the days, you was not brown skin.
Speaker 4: That is, I was between Martin Lawrence and will Smith. Back in the days, he was a brown I was a brown nigga. But now I'm a dark nigga. I'm trying to be dark.
Speaker 8: E f N.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you're doing in the world.
Speaker 1: They pulls. You gotta be dogs man.
Speaker 3: I don't know what f N is doing. He sits down on all the courts we got gonna front.
Speaker 1: I thought you was rubbing his.
Speaker 3: Foul. I know me for years, and you think.
Speaker 5: I don't know what may happen.
Speaker 1: I know we all brother, but you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I don't understand lightly. But you want to shot, you want to shot? Yeah, it's okay.
Speaker 8: Give Sonny a shot, shot, Tony half a shot.
Speaker 3: Because I ain't driving in Miami. I'm driving. Nobody's driving driving.
Speaker 1: I'm driving. Half a shot please now me too.
Speaker 8: Me too.
Speaker 3: All right, we're gonna let you take a shot and then we're gonna interview you.
Speaker 1: Let us take a shot this.
Speaker 4: I already took mad shots waiting for you, waiting for the drinking shots, waiting for you. Yea, god damn it. All right, So components in the building.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't hear nothing.
Speaker 1: That shot. When you do that, When you do this, you're thirty and over.
Speaker 3: You go, you're thirty and over when you do that noise?
Speaker 2: How about I'm thirty, I'm forty years old.
Speaker 3: I'm grown ass that ship. I'm like, oh, please give that ship away from me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I ain't gonna front.
Speaker 8: I gotta a shower after that. That that shout is a showering shot, Like you know, you're taking a shot and some ship you just got get a shower. You can't even say nothing to nobody where you're going.
Speaker 10: I'll be right back, sonny, just real quick, though, which which ear do you hear better from?
Speaker 3: Like which part of the headphones? Totally it's sunny, come out, Sonny.
Speaker 4: We need you to introduce yourself to the crowd, who you are, and where you're from and where you represent.
Speaker 11: This is Sunny d BT born in Brooklyn, New York, represent and live in Miami.
Speaker 3: This is.
Speaker 8: And anybody you know that he will take you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he got an I P A card. What is your car?
Speaker 8: If you get if you get some security and disability, we are the dream Champs.
Speaker 3: But he is the snow Bunny Champions. He is snowy hold. I know what's your car? Got the snow Boddy card? Got your card? That niggas the nigga in white chick a r A r P. Let's make him no wise, my nigga having an aar P car. I ain't from my legs.
Speaker 5: I'm not even what the fuck is?
Speaker 3: What the fuck is the al P card? You get off RBS, you get.
Speaker 2: White, you get free bagels at Denny's, free bagels.
Speaker 3: You get free.
Speaker 1: Jay Z can't get one of.
Speaker 2: These when he when he flies. When he flies, they bring the wheelchair. Yeah you know, they take him on the wheelchair to the plane.
Speaker 8: They take him, y'all niggas talking about but Sonny tell him you first class, first class.
Speaker 1: You get on a plane first So.
Speaker 8: They named him first class and teen thirty one bought him from New York City.
Speaker 5: But first you gotta let Sonny be on the Sonny d on the plane.
Speaker 3: That's so, let's just keep it real. Components getting a lot of money. He's getting a lot of money.
Speaker 4: He's getting a lot of money, at least at least at least in this past month. We might have made him alone a lot of money. But guess what, he still flew our hair on frontier airlines.
Speaker 3: That makes no noise from front airlines. This is what. Let me tell you something. I flew first class.
Speaker 5: I ain't have to pay.
Speaker 3: For my float. Wait, wait, what was the airline in here?
Speaker 12: Was?
Speaker 4: It is no first class on front Jet Blue, same difference.
Speaker 3: There's no first class with But you was in the front. You was in the front. I was in the front of the tier.
Speaker 1: It was ro one.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 8: I I didn't have to pay for my flotation device, and they charged me a dollar twenty five oxygen.
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's keep it.
Speaker 5: Charged me a dollars eighty nine for the oxygen.
Speaker 3: Nigga, so let's keep it.
Speaker 8: I'm going down If I ain't got a credit card, I'm fum fucked up.
Speaker 3: But you for one second.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: So now this is a special podcast because we have compone in Noriega here, make something.
Speaker 1: I have got me drunk.
Speaker 3: Intervene, intervene. I have to beg the different. We only have compone here. Nor Viega is not here, no where he's.
Speaker 4: At, and Or is the podcaster. I am the norcaster. We are interviewing one of my best friends. But I'm trying to be hard on him. Pause, like you know, tough, and then you're passing me the ball.
Speaker 3: I don't get it. This is what we're gonna do.
Speaker 5: You're not gonna be tough?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 3: Is that the listen Sunday d B T.
Speaker 4: You are my brother, but it's those the flea market glasses, Gucci friends they like from the flea market.
Speaker 3: Let's just keep it now. Is that platinum around your neck? Or is that steel?
Speaker 1: That's the real deal?
Speaker 4: Holy feel steel from Congo from the comedy.
Speaker 3: That is that steel? That you be dazzled?
Speaker 2: How you be.
Speaker 5: Dazzling?
Speaker 3: Two thousand?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I love Sonny.
Speaker 3: I love Sonny alone. Defend he does, he does defend himselves. Let's yes talk about it.
Speaker 11: I guess money, I know nobody understands you se jewelry.
Speaker 4: All right, I'm gonna have to ask you to blow your vapor smoke that way.
Speaker 3: I don't even want paper smoking in this little table.
Speaker 4: Okay, so let me take them ho hold on, come on, come on, lists listen. I'm a podcaster. I'm a podcaster, podcast user.
Speaker 3: Tell me what I ai Listen, listen. We've been doing it queen style.
Speaker 4: Recently, there's been an email scent yeah, that Mob Deep didn't.
Speaker 3: Want to do shows? What component noriega?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm is that my my fuck it podcast? How did you feel when you've seen that email? What was your first response?
Speaker 8: My first my first actually my first response was.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, but for the layman's we don't know all this, all right, so break it down.
Speaker 3: We don't like to break it down. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I do know what going on.
Speaker 8: What's going on is that mob D affiliate manager whoever sent the email out that whenever they're doing shows a component oriecabill on the bill, they're not gonna do the motherfucking show.
Speaker 3: Oh I did hear about that?
Speaker 1: Point blank?
Speaker 8: And you know what, at the end of the day, to get back to what n R e x P o n E.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say it like this.
Speaker 8: When I first heard the ship, I was like what But you know, at the end of the day, I'm not I'm not here to say like you know them niggas is trying to fuck niggas money up or whatever, because you can't.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get one to regardless.
Speaker 3: Talk about it.
Speaker 8: But one thing, that one thing, one thing that's different between niggas is that we would never do that to them.
Speaker 3: That's a fact.
Speaker 5: And that's the thing, like we would never go out and say.
Speaker 8: Yo, if mall deep on a bill, we seeing that they're gonna show up, and to me, that makes me think the other team think they got the upper hand, which is not true. You know, you can you can tell a promoter you don't want to do a show with me on the tenth, but I'm gonna do the show on the fifteenth.
Speaker 3: You know what I mean, he might show up there on the twelfth. Let's make some noise, you know what I'm saying. We just might show up at mab Deep showing the twelfth.
Speaker 4: We listen, let me talk, let me talk, let me talk, let me talking.
Speaker 13: You.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about wisdom.
Speaker 8: You know. One thing you gotta realize is that when you go up a certain way, you don't do a certain thing.
Speaker 5: And that's one thing you don't do.
Speaker 8: You don't stop a nigga from feeding his family. You don't try to stop a nigga from doing that.
Speaker 3: We can't beef.
Speaker 8: We're gonna shoot at each other on each other corner, so both of our.
Speaker 5: Corners is hot.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna just come and shoot on your block and then we come shoot on my block. It's like like, I just some foul. I ain't do nothing fail, I'm just asked answering what you doing? You know what I'm saying. But you know, to take it on another level. At the end of the day, it's all love. Man, We're gonna we're gonna come to Miami. You know, we gotta we got something going on that we're gonna come back and we're gonna come to they showing Show's all love.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: My deep seeing them for presidents.
Speaker 2: You know, So what you're saying is there's no beef.
Speaker 8: It's no beef for me, man, Like I don't want to see pridig and do nothing to them. I know I may have set that in the past. But you know, you gotta grow and get money, you know, But you would pull them to the side and be like, why not, Why wouldn't that's my nature?
Speaker 5: While would not that's my name.
Speaker 8: You think a niggas gonna say something about me and they gonna get chat outs and reprimanded.
Speaker 2: But you're gonna handle it as a man, be like my man of.
Speaker 5: Course, of course, like I'm not. I'm not. I'm not.
Speaker 8: I'm not a little kid. I'm not here to play a little kid games with you. I'm not going to have shootouts with you and all that because I hit niggas.
Speaker 5: That's what we do.
Speaker 8: We ain't trying to be sitting here like niggas bang gone. You know what I'm saying. That's it, So I don't want that. He don't want that, So let's talk like man, I get money, nigga.
Speaker 3: I agree with you totally. Your might sounds so good, my Paul.
Speaker 9: Come on, man, it's mirophone will come say no.
Speaker 5: That's you.
Speaker 1: Just you turned everything.
Speaker 5: That is a damn your mics.
Speaker 3: What sound not to do with anything.
Speaker 4: But I'm just trying to make this clear. Is it my mic that sounds my mic doesn't sound Can you can you just tell me my mic sounds please, That's all I want to hear.
Speaker 5: Sound good?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 3: Whose mic sound good? My mic sounds amazing?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so sunny d BT you Yeah, sir, And you shure your your glasses didn't come from fleet market. I'm one thousand sure you already you find you know, I think your glasses came for the flea market, yo'll fink I think it came.
Speaker 3: And we got gun play in the building.
Speaker 14: God damn it, God damn it.
Speaker 1: You gotta move. You gotta move.
Speaker 13: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta move.
Speaker 1: You gotta moved.
Speaker 3: God damn it, God damn it. Hey, e t you better have to weave for me.
Speaker 4: Eat your foul nigga et.
Speaker 3: Brother, this is your first time he came.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm all right, live on the podcast, Live.
Speaker 3: On the podcast. All right.
Speaker 4: Let me now, I got I got an immediate question for gunplay.
Speaker 3: I got the immediate question for gun play.
Speaker 5: But hold on, hold on, it needs.
Speaker 3: And this perfect for you.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: If gun play taking shot, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Take another shot.
Speaker 4: Just just keep in mind keep his light because he gotta still he got a still up form.
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 2: Gunplays brothers brothers.
Speaker 5: Look, I know I'm tardy for the party.
Speaker 1: What welcome home? I know I'm hell, but.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to tell you met You know, that's right.
Speaker 1: I've seen that.
Speaker 3: That's right. We were all there were watching it on TV. You ready, just so you know, all right, let's go.
Speaker 1: What here?
Speaker 4: You know Heren plays in the building.
Speaker 3: All right, listen, listen, listen, listen. We got component gun play. We don't have.
Speaker 4: Componing our Yeah, we have compon and played because listen, this is New York, this.
Speaker 1: Is New York.
Speaker 3: But I'm gonna interview off.
Speaker 4: This is Miami, and this is Miami, and you're the interview off. So we got to be very professional.
Speaker 10: Now that's the most unprofessional professional podcast the moss.
Speaker 5: I was motherfucking professional right now.
Speaker 3: You was trying to be you he should attached to earlier. Yeah, that was real. No, no, no, no, I respected. So now listen, let's go, we gotta go.
Speaker 4: Here's the craziest thing in the world. Right when the Meet Mail and Drake beef started, right in my mind, I said, if I was meet Mail, I would have did a record and I would have just had gun plays stand behind me.
Speaker 3: He didn't have to say nothing.
Speaker 4: It's just that his street credibility is surtified in the street. Why wouldn't you do the most gangsterous record and just and just have Slim stand behind Did you ever think that?
Speaker 3: Did you ever think that in your mind? Because I know you're a real real streetness.
Speaker 5: I've been looking for the oil, ol motherfucking yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he smelled, he smell, He smelling, he smelled.
Speaker 2: But if they passed me the oil for the record filming everything, Eddie, if you don't come over here and talk about you talking, you eat ass.
Speaker 1: I was just spectating, man, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Go ahead, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I think it was real good for hip hop.
Speaker 15: You know, nobody died, so I don't think there really was a winner. O.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 4: But see, see in the day I come from, let me let me just stop you right there. In the day I come from there, it was no one on one beef. Like we couldn't have beef. I couldn't have beef with them with the I'm just throwing his name out there, not like because I'm starting nothing, but like I couldn't have beef for the Prodigy without compone jumping in. I couldn't have so, no, no, no, I know that, But what I'm trying to say is my nineties mentality. That was the immediate thing I thought. It was like, Yo, I would do something. You don't have to be on no record, but I would have Slime right behind me. And see the thing is, look, let me dang Capon go in take over the interview.
Speaker 5: When the nigga beefing, Right when two niggas beefing and they both got cruise, the crews stand up no matter what.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to. And he was. You ain't see him.
Speaker 8: Listen, hold on, hold on, Slime had his crew, Me got his crew. I don't give the fuck what we do. Ain't nobody bass a little nigga.
Speaker 3: We team.
Speaker 8: So this nigga throw a shot at you, he gotta understand he's not just throwing a shot at you.
Speaker 1: We're not gonna leave you out here for do loo.
Speaker 8: So for them niggas who save me took a al me did that. Nah, he did the small thing, but the wrong thing. Your crew involved him, niggas, because that's what we're in for. That's what we bring niggas around the world with us for that's what we give niggas money, and we hold niggas down for.
Speaker 1: That because you're taking perfect in a perfect world, in a different world, in a perfect world.
Speaker 3: That's how it's not like that. Don't understand. Look here.
Speaker 1: Listening, were listening, my nigga.
Speaker 15: This ship divided. It's just everything divided. Man, it ain't it looked real good on camera. You know what I'm saying. Behind the scenes, it's real mob ship. And you know what I'm saying, it's all business. Yeah, it's a business. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: And it's no more doubt them days is over.
Speaker 3: So let me ask you that it's a new error.
Speaker 15: You got to look at you got to look at what you're dealing with now you're dealing with. Back in the day, I had to hand out CDs. I had to go to the post office and mail CDs. Rick Ross to give me a list with the CDs. Now I could press a button.
Speaker 1: And now it's a good thing and a bad thing.
Speaker 15: Because now that I could press the button and get my music out there. Now a fuck boy could press the button and he heard you know what I'm saying. Now it's a different eraor now you know what I'm saying. So now it's all digital. Let me ask you something in your mind.
Speaker 4: Did you ever feel like that, like yo, homie should have hollered at me?
Speaker 1: Did you like that?
Speaker 4: You gotta be quiet? Feel like you? Did you have a relationship with me?
Speaker 1: Or I don't. I mean I seen him and say what's up?
Speaker 3: But that's it, you know what?
Speaker 15: Hold on, I'm still ride because my potner, my big hommie, is co signing him.
Speaker 1: So it's whatever on that scramp, you see what I'm saying, Not on the scrimp.
Speaker 3: You my dogs come up together.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: But I won't never talk that that niggas hella talented, he got the harder, hella rich nigga fucking the baddest bitch in the game.
Speaker 1: So let me talk the baddest girl in the game.
Speaker 3: You know, let me actually, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Point at any point, was you disappointed how it's transpired?
Speaker 1: Of course?
Speaker 15: Of course you know what I'm saying, because I know meat Mill, the type of artist he is.
Speaker 3: I know what it could have.
Speaker 15: Did you know what I'm saying? I know what he could have. Look look, look, look poor preparation prevents pissed poor performance.
Speaker 16: You got deep on us one tip po poor preparation prevents pissed poor performance.
Speaker 3: What does that spell out? So when you go to what does that spell out?
Speaker 17: Like poor preparation paper, we are poor, piss poor performance that.
Speaker 1: Everybody else?
Speaker 15: Go ahead, Now it's game I picked up over the years. You know what I'm saying, I can't mix because I've been on You know what I'm saying, It's like you can't, you can't. That's taking nothing away, not saying, oh he should have did this. But if I was in that situation. First of all, if I was a meat meal and I had a Nicki Minaj and I had number one albums for two weeks, squads, you know what I'm saying, records I'm getting.
Speaker 1: I'm good, I'm content, I'm balanced, I'm gucci.
Speaker 15: I don't want beef, which is when you when you when when you go through what we went through.
Speaker 3: That's like.
Speaker 15: Call e F and my nigga nick me. You don't want no problems no more. You tied because either you don't you don't escape jail.
Speaker 4: You're don't escape the box, and you gotta bite on the dash and you're gonna Bible on the day.
Speaker 3: You keep talking about that.
Speaker 1: Ship, so you just chill on that.
Speaker 15: Man, I'm not getting involved with that ship. Your niggas don't kill each other.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: You want to get in some gainster ship.
Speaker 3: Wins, they don't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but you know I was just you know what, those sometimes things motherfuckers that got something to not something to prove.
Speaker 3: But time chill, hold on, chill, hold on your vage like room box? Why is your vape best like room box?
Speaker 8: I got Spanish coochie, I got, I got the whole called Spanish couchie.
Speaker 3: This is smell like a room box. Googie Rivera, come out here. It's called Spanish cool. Yeah, yeah, make making ship my point.
Speaker 5: Hold on my all is called Spanish couchie, and so.
Speaker 15: Free legend sitting here seeing no, no, you're saying here with compone and you.
Speaker 10: I said that earlier. Cope, I am not everybody, And let's do a little more shot.
Speaker 5: Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 9: My instagram from my instagram, start trouble. Hey, I over the so now I will help take the time.
Speaker 3: Now, I gotta, I gotta, I gotta, I got a good I got a good question.
Speaker 1: I say, what's said.
Speaker 5: I got my little cousin I've seen with me tonight.
Speaker 3: That's my son right there.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: I got my sons and my wife and back there everything going. You got wings, get wings and hold on.
Speaker 1: Let's take this quick on flick right quick, let's take wings and all man.
Speaker 3: Come on, come on, mid interview, this is is really you were bringing the podcast people with us right now. We're taking a picture.
Speaker 4: Who mid interview now gun play. Me and Kampone was both on Depth Jam. Oh man, we both of us.
Speaker 3: On family right here. And I was the marketer for Depth Jam Miami. That album, in my opinion, was one of the dopest albums. Oh no, I'm serious. No, I'm not hurt.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't.
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: I thought I got lost in this song.
Speaker 3: So, so, how did you feel about Depth Jam's rollout?
Speaker 4: Did you?
Speaker 3: Was you satisfied or you or you wanted you?
Speaker 1: Look?
Speaker 3: Okay? I always talk about it.
Speaker 1: I was just happy to be there.
Speaker 3: N I appreciate That's how we were talking about the.
Speaker 1: It was a learning lesson for me. How does this ship work?
Speaker 3: How do you cook this ship? All I needed to know was how you know?
Speaker 1: How I learned to cook crap.
Speaker 3: I ain't had no hogs, but I talking about what was that word hogs?
Speaker 1: I don't we called it down the hogs. Hogs.
Speaker 3: Damn me not knowing about that. I didn't have no holls off right.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. He wanted some hogs. He was like, man, hey, just come with me to the crib.
Speaker 3: I give you the dub.
Speaker 1: Let me cook it up. You know, like all right. I went to the crib, got the dub, and instead of just sitting there watching TV, I said, what are you doing? And I just went in the kitchen and watch him put it in the cup. Uh, threw a little water in there, threw it in the microwaves, took took the look.
Speaker 3: I forgot what the you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 9: You know what I'm saying, woo whooping there starting to the thing, and.
Speaker 1: I was like, that was the first time I seen and I was it.
Speaker 3: So I did this same thing with the music.
Speaker 1: I said, went in there.
Speaker 3: I said, how you do this shit?
Speaker 15: Oh damn clearance samples, Damn producers got to get paid.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 15: But that nigga's my boy. All of a sudden, he telling the label seventy five. Fuck nigger, I got to make a call.
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 5: Oh no, no, no something man, You're gonna take the fifteen hundreds.
Speaker 1: We're gonna build something here. I said, my man, that was your man, nigga coming up.
Speaker 4: Because I'm about to bring you the same question. Because you know why I'm gonna bring you the same question. It's because the same way he might have felt is probably how you would have felt. Because you guess what where was you at when the war report came out? I'm talking about his first album. So now I want to ask you your first because you know what, I ain't never ever asked you how you telling about the roll up?
Speaker 5: I feel right?
Speaker 1: Would you asked why I am?
Speaker 3: I am slim? I am slim Gumbo?
Speaker 5: No, no, I am slim Gumbo because we confide in each other.
Speaker 3: But the world don't know that the world.
Speaker 8: That's why I'm going to repeat the same ship. But in all actuality, and my my first album came out.
Speaker 1: I was in a state of.
Speaker 3: Who got the keys distress?
Speaker 5: I just went up north.
Speaker 8: I had ten thousand dollars to my name, and that was my mother's life insurance.
Speaker 5: Because my mother just died right.
Speaker 3: Before I went to God blessed Momy.
Speaker 1: You know, God bless Mamy.
Speaker 2: I love my mother.
Speaker 5: Go see you in two days.
Speaker 1: But you know, you get you get to jail.
Speaker 7: You know you just.
Speaker 8: Recorded a banging ass album, but you don't know what the label's gonna do with it.
Speaker 3: See, this is ship that the.
Speaker 8: Average nigga not gonna go through. But he gonna go through somebody phone ringing, cut your ship off. But I get I get up north, and I'm like, what the fuck am I gonna do if this ship don't work? Because all I got is my mother's life is sure is ten thousand dollars. I know, I know how to get money.
Speaker 1: Is that what I want to do?
Speaker 5: I got three years to do. So I'm like, all, I bet, what if this nigga ran head to the left of me and all he designs?
Speaker 1: I don't want to fuck with poem.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, luckily you got a real nigga that roll with you. Come on, give me five, keep it going.
Speaker 1: I keep it going.
Speaker 3: No, I like your story.
Speaker 13: Keep it that one.
Speaker 2: When you're thinking this and you say you locked up, I just nah, listen, this is real shit because I believe listeners.
Speaker 3: I never heard this. If it wasn't, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: I'm a real nigga.
Speaker 5: I shot niggas. Niggas shot me.
Speaker 3: I'm so drug shot the police to a shot. Let's do that out this. Let's make some noise from compone.
Speaker 7: Shoot now, if everybody get pulled over, you know why. But you'll leave here, big annoyse for shooting the police.
Speaker 8: Girl ship you know when you come up earlier. So all I know is how to test my niggas.
Speaker 5: So I had to test my nigga, like you know, I tested him, but your slim. I need tims.
Speaker 3: I need an army jacket.
Speaker 1: I need four cars and cigarettes.
Speaker 5: I need that ship by like launch third.
Speaker 1: It's like January something.
Speaker 5: I get a nigga leeway, you know what I mean.
Speaker 8: So now I'm up north March. Come, I get the whole package. I'm like, So now I see all right, bet, I got a team with me.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So now I see Now I call the label.
Speaker 3: I see what my niggas. I call a label.
Speaker 5: I call penalty aka slash Slimmy boy.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no worry about that. Ain't nobody. Ain't nobody. They pick up, but.
Speaker 8: Listen, but listen, this is the thing that's gonna play. They're not only picked up, but they picked up every time. So now I'm looking at the little ass label, a little label who ain't even got money to give.
Speaker 15: Us one hundred thousand for our first album at first, you know what I mean at first?
Speaker 3: And the thing is all the way up.
Speaker 8: When I when I'm up north, I'm sitting there like I got an album coming out, and I got my niggas holding me. What's up with the labels? They not only answer my calls, but they made shore out straight. So now not only making sure I'm straight. In jail, you can only get a composition note book, so they said we got some better for you. They not only sent me a composition no book, but they sent me, oh my stickers. See back then you have stickers and flyers.
Speaker 1: And ship like I don't know.
Speaker 5: They pasted it.
Speaker 8: Composition book so I can see my artwork and I can okay, it's.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 5: So the poem, you maya, this ain't the internet era, so I can't go look on line and can.
Speaker 1: I look on No, this was the you had the man letter, but you.
Speaker 18: Give it, You give it props in this you props Daniel Levin, Okay, Okay Levin, Wow, give it drops the Gino Sims Gino Gino, may Yeah man Or Zenobia.
Speaker 4: Zenobia, Carolinaiams, Williams.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Like, okay, we can, but back to the business.
Speaker 8: It was like, now, Maya, I went to I went up North in nineteen ninety seven, so this is the beginning. So Mini, they're building my album up to release. I don't notice though.
Speaker 1: Because I'm in jail.
Speaker 8: So now I go and my album about to drop, I'm already up north six months.
Speaker 5: So my dumb ass, I went up north with weeding.
Speaker 1: My ass raises like five.
Speaker 3: Times though, No, no, let's keep it real.
Speaker 1: Don't make me say in my mind it was.
Speaker 3: Like five times up.
Speaker 1: In my mind, it was like.
Speaker 5: Weed and I got to go out the whole nigga right now, you.
Speaker 3: Know what I'm saying, Come back to this story, my listen, right, So I touch.
Speaker 5: A dirty year and and all that I can't have ship I done, got caught smoking weed and all that.
Speaker 1: I ain't even making the population.
Speaker 2: I'm in the.
Speaker 8: Transport smoking weed because I went up there with an ounce of my ass.
Speaker 5: You know, so now I get them wrong. My album about to drop, and I'm like, what the fuck we're gonna do? Album dropped? It was it was like a gospel album, Wou Tang then ceing a number three on the charts on an independent label. My nigga, the CEOs was.
Speaker 8: Having a party for me, like because I was like, everybody talking about me, but they don't know who the fuck I am.
Speaker 3: I don't know who the fuck I am. I'm still Kye.
Speaker 8: I'm still that nigga that shot whatever I got caught with guns, that went up north, that recording the album.
Speaker 5: He's nobody. Yet in two.
Speaker 3: Days, my life switched.
Speaker 5: I became compolled from seeing.
Speaker 3: It boom and how did that happen?
Speaker 8: And guess what you understand? It went from the label to slide. But we're not gonna stop there. We're gonna go to I'm gonna.
Speaker 5: Skip down Poe now the CEOs want to I'm.
Speaker 1: Bowling to hold on, snow it out there, keep it out there.
Speaker 3: It's done. That's the headline of the interview over seven years ago.
Speaker 13: So now so now listen, So now what.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do. What we're gonna do what we're gonna do. We're gonna switch it. How did you beat your kicks when you you pissed? You clearly pissed with the nigga. Yeah, we all saw it. We all saw.
Speaker 1: I didn't see that ship.
Speaker 3: That's because yet you got iPhone him. But you're gonna hit me went the way your account said. You know.
Speaker 4: Listen, so listen, so gun play, gun play. We all clearly seen you running your accountants off. But that your accounting. No, that wasn't your accounting because.
Speaker 3: Nobody else's accounting. We don't know. Don't attack preparers off. But you beat the case.
Speaker 1: Y'all read the fucking I'm just nigga like he was. I don't draws niets or but you beat the case.
Speaker 3: You beat the case.
Speaker 1: Because I do voodoo, Okay some.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah, so what happened? So what happened? Because I mean, you't gotta explain the case. Let's do it. Let's do what we wanted.
Speaker 1: The nigga played with the fee. You know what I'm saying that we played with the.
Speaker 4: Feet or the feet the feetey nigga played with my money.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: He was doing that little you're doing whatever he was doing in his tax preparer's office. Ship just got fucked up. Nigga tried to fuck me over by some money, and the nigga was really nonchalant with it after.
Speaker 3: I warned him once, Oh you didn't want you.
Speaker 1: Know my bad? I want this ship allowed of money. Yeah, but I warned them.
Speaker 15: You know what I'm saying, Nigga just played with the fee. Make a long story short, Nigga played with the feet. I warned them what I was gonna do, and I did it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 15: It just went left from now. You know what I'm saying. I was prepared for the streak. So how did he came back with the police? How did you beat it with the actual You never came to court? So he is kind of a real nigga a little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he could be standing like a little bit a little bit.
Speaker 4: Let's him up for not going to give him the benefit of down, for not going to court, for not going to court. So then how did you take it from there? Because Rose had your back the whole time. I seen interviews where you said that okay and then go ahead.
Speaker 3: How did you take it from it?
Speaker 1: I got out. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: I spent my last seven thousand on the dash. Video I shot with Ryan Schnyder, shot to Ryan Schneider.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Bible on the Dash. Listen. If you're hood nigga, that was crazy.
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm not expecting everybody to be here.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna expect that everybody be here. That's a hood nigga. That's gonna make noise right now.
Speaker 4: For the Bible on the Dash, So explain, because I've seen you talk about it everywhere else, but those people that you don't really funk with, So explain how so Bible on the Dash you beat the case and then take it from there?
Speaker 3: How did this song come up?
Speaker 1: When I was a jit coming up?
Speaker 4: Wait Tam Tama because my son, who's standing right there, Yeah yeah, and listen, he came home.
Speaker 3: He ain't called me. He called his little brothers a jit. He was like a jit. I was like, what the fu? Yeah, So my son, my son is from Am he's half you.
Speaker 13: Know that.
Speaker 7: He came on.
Speaker 1: He came home.
Speaker 3: Listen, listen, my son, this is my son. That's that's somewhere he.
Speaker 1: Listen.
Speaker 3: Told him his little brothers. He called his little brother's jip.
Speaker 1: So I was, like, I said, the oldest. Everybody know what it was. Listen.
Speaker 3: That's like me saying, everybody know what son is? We you know it's a son. We knew because we're listening to so much music from So you was.
Speaker 19: A little jit.
Speaker 1: Take it from Look just like how you say, like like you are o G You are you legit?
Speaker 11: Do you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Age?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's no disrespect.
Speaker 1: There's no disrespect. Regardless of how old.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, you would be like, man, yeah, it's not.
Speaker 5: That's how if you was, if you was younger than.
Speaker 20: Me, you don't mean if you was two years the way you you you know, you know how it is on the East side.
Speaker 12: Do it?
Speaker 1: They call you old g for kids.
Speaker 3: If you're older, you said, saying no matter what, roll up, he says, even if you even if you not, what were the question.
Speaker 1: Saying?
Speaker 3: How did you come up with the Bible and the dad?
Speaker 13: You said you was a gim.
Speaker 3: Look, I'm on point.
Speaker 1: I'm on point.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to be You're not't.
Speaker 1: Supposed to be.
Speaker 15: When I was a g I started, you know what I'm saying when I was selling dope the ship whenever I caught from the old his.
Speaker 4: Not because you know the reason why I'm asking you is because under this case happened.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you I wanted you. You wrote that prior to this case.
Speaker 1: No way it was on. It was on Black Boss for Rick Ross.
Speaker 4: I was okay, run okay, I had that he was on the run. It's a noise for gun play being.
Speaker 3: Foul. Podcast in't worry you're gonna make some ship, but you put it on. He put it on flats when he was on the run. Look, no, I didn't know that. It was like a reality show. He went fishing and ship. Okay that it was all shot.
Speaker 4: Take a fistic come back. Come on, Sunday's in there. There's another one hand gead. So he was on them run.
Speaker 3: And then how did this song come about? I like your style? He smoking. This is vabe by the way, in case our listeners, I wonder he's still on my face.
Speaker 15: So look so boom wint down like this in a nut ship. Uh huh swapped the nigga with the iron.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying that.
Speaker 3: You didn't know you was on tape. I knew I was on take you did.
Speaker 2: I knew.
Speaker 15: I was like, I'm thinking, like, already know you ain't fnna call nine on no nigga.
Speaker 3: You know, it's like we know each other and I just robbed you. We're gonna take it to the screeps, right, But he robbed.
Speaker 1: I robbed him.
Speaker 3: Man, what You're gonna call the police incriminate you?
Speaker 1: He robbed you?
Speaker 13: Ye?
Speaker 8: He was.
Speaker 1: Fuck that ship.
Speaker 15: I to that fut nigga ship, right, and the fuck nigga called now on a nigga and my nigga.
Speaker 1: I look for the nigga. The nigga fled, and the nigga ain't never being in Miami.
Speaker 15: Pussy nigga, you know what time it is. He can't come back here, been here ever since. You understand what I'm saying. And then boom, so I did that. The nigga, fuck nigga fled. You understand what I'm saying. And I'm still here.
Speaker 1: And what I did by want the dash. I had the fucking the beat for about a year and a.
Speaker 15: Half and I was just riding to it and I'm like, man, I can't do I can't just say anything.
Speaker 1: I got to come with it.
Speaker 15: And the only thing, the only the only time I'm really good at rapping is when.
Speaker 1: My back is against the wall.
Speaker 15: So my back was against the wall and I was running through my beats and ship like that, and I say, boom, got the Bible on that. I say, man as a jit coming up me and my niggas the old heads.
Speaker 1: I used to be grabbing a little work from whatever. We'll be riding around the neighborhood, you know what I'm saying a few times and weighing up and bagging whatever when we're riding shit.
Speaker 15: And then you used to always used to have a little Bible on a dash or a big Bible on the dashboard.
Speaker 3: Get the fuck out of here. Yeah, that's how we ride.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: It's a guard craft.
Speaker 21: Oh geez, they used to have a Bible on the dashboard. So I said, I'm going through this life right now. I'm about to go through some helified yit. You know what I'm saying. I'm about to embark upon some helified yit.
Speaker 5: I need, I need, I need something.
Speaker 1: And I thought about it. I say, man, Bible on the dash man, I remember when? So then boom. After that, I said, like this, I holler at my nigga.
Speaker 15: You beat shot out U be. You know what I'm saying. I stepped the U beat shout out the field.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying. T Acua, Hell yeah, what is?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying?
Speaker 3: Like, so check it out?
Speaker 1: So so boom.
Speaker 15: So I get down there and I say, hey, man, so look I got this case I'm going through and what I'm saying, I don't know what to do for real, I'm chasing the nigga.
Speaker 1: I can't whap the nigga. The nigga gone, you know what I'm saying. So boom? What can I do? Nigga called?
Speaker 3: Now on the nigga?
Speaker 1: What what you want to do? What can I do? I say, Look, what's up with this Santa Rea thing?
Speaker 3: Man, we ain't gonna get into all that.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up? People's gonna get scared.
Speaker 4: No, that's hold on time out. We're gonna come back to that. But here's where I want to go. My second favorite gun play for this on the internet.
Speaker 1: Oh you.
Speaker 3: Is when you was in Columbia and you sniffed that white How did that go down? I was like, just the white you have? The police saw what happened on I didn't see that. I didn't I didn't see that.
Speaker 2: He said, he said on camera on camera, Dad, he said everything on Cat's wing ten dollars and.
Speaker 3: Got a fourteen. But you know this is this is this is now what.
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 3: But I you know what I'm say? Some ship nothing like the people that pea.
Speaker 1: World is real. I cut chickens and goats, nigga, and that's how I met the cake shit.
Speaker 3: Really say that again?
Speaker 1: Ship again again, I cut chickens and goats.
Speaker 3: If you really want to know, st make some noise from being Hooter compelling this hate ship. He just don't want to claim it. I don't know why he knows.
Speaker 1: Bost On Copole, I don't know why he.
Speaker 3: Don't want to claim it.
Speaker 5: Cocole, I don't know why you don't want My mom was like.
Speaker 3: That thought all that ship get something. No, No, you know I always go at you. I've been going at you since youse kids, But I always thought she was Asian. Keep it real, I don't mind. You can go to me, Dominican.
Speaker 5: You dressed like a Dominican.
Speaker 3: The Dominicans in here.
Speaker 13: Right, Dominicans is going to be mad, not me, love me, have no idea.
Speaker 4: Better not be people who pissed on themself just throwing it out there.
Speaker 3: Ye look that's between us.
Speaker 1: Right now.
Speaker 3: It does I I got Do you know what all this are up? It's a part of is this dumb playing.
Speaker 1: Question?
Speaker 3: We can turn it on us if if y e yes spell yes what this e y e yes? I know this, I know this.
Speaker 1: Why you keep your eyes on you keep your eyes on niggas the yes man ain't got none.
Speaker 5: You ain't gonna never put nothing on me that ain't no motherfucker putting.
Speaker 4: It took me an hour to answer that question. I'm sitting here trying to.
Speaker 3: Decipher why I had no idea, just so you know, playing shop man, we're at the water.
Speaker 5: They're gonna never slip, and I can't slipping.
Speaker 1: I want to not talking with Let's tell more story.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: So because I ain't gonna front, let's tell more story me.
Speaker 5: I'm so, I'm so.
Speaker 8: Play because it's like me talking in the mirror and gun play talking in the mirror.
Speaker 3: We know.
Speaker 4: Now, let me just say something. Let me just say something, Let me just say something. Let me just say this office or order Rappers.
Speaker 3: I ever met.
Speaker 4: I never felt like I was around a rapper. When I was around gun play, I felt like a life.
Speaker 3: He brother, he my homie. He came to my crib.
Speaker 4: He looked at my barbecue grill and he felt disrespected.
Speaker 3: He said, you know, why is no fish over here?
Speaker 2: And this is.
Speaker 3: Whatever? Somebody just kicking in his balls. That's the boris right here. When you're talking about whoever it is cameing his walls, boris kick him in his ball.
Speaker 19: Look talking about barbecue grills, right, So I so I got the hold on, I got, I got it's barbecue girl people, I got the crib radio.
Speaker 1: But you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: So I say, you know I love barbecue, and that's why you say you told me.
Speaker 3: It's just look.
Speaker 5: Look I look like Chef Tally right here.
Speaker 3: This is what I did last night. He's a barbecue grill. Sure, hold on, hold on, hold on. When this comes from my barbecue, litle that this comes to my he's a fathom. That's single people. Single people ain't got people.
Speaker 14: That's so much.
Speaker 8: Brobu and lamb nigga la lamb. That's you see bast Look at the whimb. Hold on, that's what nigga has whim.
Speaker 4: I see.
Speaker 3: You right now that niggnna feed projects with this.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you see you know what you're doing one one dinger about the poem. You're gonna You're gonna feed everybody. Look at my ships smoking on this special tea is jerk my ship, My ship, I smoke.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, listen, this is what we're gonna do right while I'm here. Next time I go because I got so.
Speaker 3: This is so dope. Two Games is talking about barbecuing. Cook. Make some noise, you drinking cats. Don't make that ship bigging barbecue.
Speaker 1: We're gonna put our best dish to. We're gon We're gonna put our best dish togetto. We're gonna have a thing taste it.
Speaker 3: Wait and judge, let me.
Speaker 1: I don't want no beef.
Speaker 5: All I want is just to feed out niggas and niggas be like.
Speaker 3: Damn that gun place ship was crazy. But it was crazy. Ship was You know what we'll be doing well to be doing this down. You go and feed the kids.
Speaker 8: We bring all our chips and we just cook. A nigga will hire nigga to cook in a minute. But when he got the niggas he admired to cook, and the niggas sitting there gun play, cooking like Paul, get the funk.
Speaker 3: Away from my grill.
Speaker 1: Niggas gonna burn Niggas is.
Speaker 3: All I want to get.
Speaker 4: I got two girls. I got, I got the electronic and the.
Speaker 1: Other ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know you told me that you can ship, so gun play. If there's anything that you ever had to change or you ever wanted to change in hip hop, what would it be.
Speaker 1: The business side?
Speaker 15: I wish there was more in the hands of the artists, and I wish they would just look like let us I would. I wish we had enough sense earlier on to do that, you know what I'm saying. But we were just so happy to get out the hood and to have some kind of recognition.
Speaker 1: And just have some you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: So, but I just wish like we was the entrepreneurs of hip hop for real, like the business entrepreneurs.
Speaker 1: Like if if D would have been like a master p deal seventy five on the.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, how you saying? How you saying?
Speaker 8: In the perfect world, in a perfect D would have been the A n R L L would have been the A n.
Speaker 3: R said, I'm just saying samples just to have that mind frame.
Speaker 5: We'll say in the game that goes along with you saying I'm not I'm not.
Speaker 3: What you said.
Speaker 5: And just imagine if Rock Kim was not an R with Just imagine what about.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 1: Was they fucking labeled that they came that was the label.
Speaker 20: Imagine they came up just paid in full records in eighty fucking seven.
Speaker 1: There was a magin way hip hop would be there. But but see the higher power was they seen what was going on.
Speaker 15: It was a startup thing. You know, my mama used to say, it's gonna go out of stand like disco. Don't even you know, do your homework.
Speaker 1: J and them got their union. Stop do your homework. I'm sound good.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I got a passion for this music. This is what I do. This is what got me out the hood.
Speaker 15: This is what saved my life, saved Poonem life, saved normal life fan like everybody in his room life.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying. True, But the higher ups they took advantage of it, of our of our night. Not not we naive? So what do you call it? Naivety? I don't know.
Speaker 14: That if he deal with naivety, couldn't word. You know, they took advantage of that.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 15: By the time that when we woke up and realized, just like our ancestors, by the time we woke up.
Speaker 3: And realize, hey, it was already on slave ship, it was too late.
Speaker 1: You feel me?
Speaker 3: How about you?
Speaker 1: What's what was?
Speaker 4: What was the one thing you feel that if you have power over you can control. You were change in the music industry.
Speaker 1: I would. I would.
Speaker 5: I would put all the like sample clearances and and and and and things.
Speaker 3: Of that nature that fucked the game up. I would.
Speaker 8: I would leave that out of the game. Like, if we all make music, I shouldn't have to pay you to sample your music. I should have to big you up, but I shouldn't have to pay you. I could pay you for a feature, I could pay you for things like that. But music is made to be sample And I feel like that's what makes niggas best records never.
Speaker 3: Be heard, because there is two sides of that story. Tell me. Because if you were puffed.
Speaker 2: And you sampling, you basically taking the entire soul of a record.
Speaker 10: It's not like you premiere and you sampling like two bars, you're making an l record.
Speaker 3: You can't recognize sample. Yeah, but Puff or other other producers, they would take twelve eight bars, And I feel that take the soul out of it. I feel that. But let me tell you something.
Speaker 8: If I'm gonna make your record be heard to a new generational artist, why not give me the thanks better than you give me an ASO.
Speaker 2: At least.
Speaker 3: Everybody everybody say.
Speaker 8: This music ship is supposed to be a fraternal order of operations like the FOP, like the police, we the New FOP, we hip hop. We control, we get worn, we controllers get said, we controlers get done, and on actuality in the street. So at the end of the day, we our own FOP, We our own police, we our own order.
Speaker 1: We are own organized crime.
Speaker 8: For we don't even really no, no no, And I'm not taking away from that, But what I'm saying is before I get to that, I'm saying that is that why nobody respects us like the like Swiss is not gonna sue for real for using a part of his beat, but Marvin Gaye family is sue for.
Speaker 1: Real for using a part of us.
Speaker 8: Saying you know, what I'm saying, like, we gotta understanding amongst each others, but we never look at the people that came before us that never had that understanding amongst each others.
Speaker 3: Where we here together, they made records together.
Speaker 2: And all that.
Speaker 8: But at the end of the day, I shouldn't have to come to you and say, can I use your record?
Speaker 3: Nah My, nigga, that's what we're here for.
Speaker 8: We charge people that deserve to be charged. And if you use my record, and I know you're gonna do the best thing for my record, take my motherfucking record because outlift industry, And.
Speaker 5: That's what it's saying.
Speaker 2: Can I say one thing?
Speaker 3: Can I say one thing that's what you like?
Speaker 2: And look?
Speaker 8: And I don't want to go I don't want to go too far with this ship because it's that that's the topic everybody conversation.
Speaker 5: But all the nigga asks me is what would I want to change? And that's what I want to do.
Speaker 3: I think that's it.
Speaker 8: But you know what I'm saying, I hate having to go to a nigga like I gotta go to Dion Warwick a state.
Speaker 3: Not saying she dead or anybody.
Speaker 8: I just used her because she's the first thing that came.
Speaker 1: To my mind.
Speaker 3: But you know, like.
Speaker 5: But she had to, she had to come and realize what hip hop was.
Speaker 8: But it's certain people you gotta go to and say, can I use your record? It's like we family, we.
Speaker 5: May music that's like sports players accent.
Speaker 3: A basketball.
Speaker 15: Fix up your creative processing ship because you because you're going off that essence snip in the record and anyway, like now you've gotten to redo that.
Speaker 5: Sam, you know how many reds got fucked up because.
Speaker 3: A second the second song on my album, it was that exact.
Speaker 5: Thing, the sample.
Speaker 1: It was so small, but it was so big and made the whole essence. Then when he burned it back, when he brought the record back, but.
Speaker 3: It wasn't the same, It wasn't the same. It was passable.
Speaker 2: It passed.
Speaker 3: We don't want to pass.
Speaker 1: We don't want that. We don't want to.
Speaker 3: Take away from it.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, Ready for me, No, you can't always hold on, Victor Santiago. You gotta shut up.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 6: He's gonna go ahead, Victory, But what are you talking about? You and your producer feelings. We're not dealing with You ain't gonna you're gonna deal with my feelings. Ship take a shot, Take a shot for we're talking about two things right now.
Speaker 3: All right, come on, let's do things. Let's let music and the stream.
Speaker 2: That's why I said, fuck it and hip hop culture, culture and in the stream will never know more.
Speaker 18: Why not?
Speaker 3: There is and this is why I travel. I'm traveling now and I'm going to other countries.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I take that back.
Speaker 2: And they they look, they tell me said, y'all fucked up. Yeah, there's no culture in America. There's only business in the hip hop it is.
Speaker 3: Look, let me, let me, let me just say, let me just say one thing.
Speaker 5: But it's not it's.
Speaker 8: Between us because I'm not gonna charge Normay, I'm not gonna charge Gunna play.
Speaker 1: Ross, not gonna charge me, motherfucker me. Ain't gonna charge me. Me, ain't gonna charge Ross.
Speaker 3: But you go to R and b old Heads, them.
Speaker 8: Niggas won't get on the record with each other unless it's about a dollar.
Speaker 1: Yo.
Speaker 3: I felt the same way that y'all just said. I felt the same way everything gun Play paulm just said. Until he who started to be doing my records were good hass.
Speaker 4: And when I seen Rack Niggas We're doing band from TV, Whack Niggas, Niggas doing band from TV over with their five homies from the hood, anyone that they thought somebody can replace pun, somebody can replace Cameron, somebody could.
Speaker 3: Replace the locks, fuck me, I don't you gotta replace me? And then somebody trying to replace nature.
Speaker 4: I actually sat back and said, I understand, I understand why I need a baker didn't want.
Speaker 3: To clean our clear our samples.
Speaker 4: It's not because maybe she thought that we was whacked, but she felt like you got to prove yourself. And the thing about it is after like like like my first album are first album, excuse me?
Speaker 3: I apologize dropped in nineteen ninety seven.
Speaker 4: So now when I see people do over a t on and why or like I seen which they do all the time, I.
Speaker 3: See I was in MTV one time, I was in MTV one time.
Speaker 4: I came through. He had just rhymed off of ban from TV. So I stood there, I looked he said with something Rob Marksman. I looked at him out of eye.
Speaker 3: I wasn't. I didn't.
Speaker 4: I didn't demand his attention because that's not what I'm doing. I'm getting money in myself right. But when I looked at him and I realized he didn't recognize me, I'm not saying I'm not co signing, but I don't like when people touch my records no more.
Speaker 3: Because if you're touching my records and.
Speaker 4: You don't actually know why way that came, like, I'm alive and breathing, like I'm not like God blessed. If I was Biggie Small's, you'll all go all the way in if I was pinning God bless my brother. But if I'm alive and breathing and still getting money and perhaps might be still getting money, then you I just don't want to floss it no more. And certain people don't even recognize me, I'm against that now. Now, had they holler at me, I'm talking about anybody, just holler at me and say, yo, slime, I'm doing this, this and this. You ain't gonna speak to me because you probably won't be able to speak to me. But I have about five or six.
Speaker 3: People who can easily answer the phone.
Speaker 4: Them emails is on the Twitter, them emails is on that Instagram, them emails is on that Facebook, And you didn't reach out and you just rhymed on it. Don't expect me to come to your video. Say for sounds is my nigga.
Speaker 3: I love him. He did bad from TV over. I wasn't at the fit purposely because.
Speaker 4: The people he replaced the original people with, I didn't agree with it. And he tried to put one of my artists on there, and I still didn't agree with it because ban from TV is too personal for me. Big pun we can never bring back so prior to it. So what I'm trying to tell you is I agree with everything Component and Gunplay just said. But when the record gets personal, you know what else.
Speaker 3: I'll give you another. I give you another. I give you another.
Speaker 4: You know evidence, Evidence, who is alchemist? Right hand man? He says, right hand man. Alchemist has never really charged me for a beat. We paid him a lot when we had million dollar budget.
Speaker 3: So I will let me finish, let me.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold I got you, so listen, I'm an alchemist. Joint and evidence comes out, and Evidence.
Speaker 3: Is like, I want to do a joint with you. I'm a fan of evidence. He spins. He's dope, so he gives me a beat.
Speaker 4: The problem is is CNN CNN said loud, y'all, CNN, it's live on Live on beat.
Speaker 3: So I sit back, I take the beat.
Speaker 1: I will never do the beats.
Speaker 3: Calm down, let me finish my stories. Listen, come down now, mind you now, mind you now, mind you?
Speaker 4: Live on Live Long is a sample, So it wasn't like he sampled us.
Speaker 3: He sampled the sample of the sample. But then he asked me to get on the record.
Speaker 4: And when he asked me to get on the record, this is my personal record talking about mom right hand man. So his record that he he sent me had nothing to do with people being in jail, had nothing to do with nothing. And when he sent it to me, I took about a week. I think I sent it to you as I was like, yo, we're going to do this next And I couldn't. I just every bone in my body told me not to do it. Not because I don't respect evidence. I respect evidence. But the record was originally made because my man went up north. How can I redo that with somebody else?
Speaker 1: How can I?
Speaker 3: It doesn't make sense for me, period. It's integrity. It's so.
Speaker 4: I always hated I always hated anybody that didn't clear a record. But now I don't have the power to clear a record because Tommy Boy owns that material.
Speaker 3: They owned the World Report, they owned the you Know our E album. But they reached he hollered at me and said, we would like you to do that. I would be a dickhead.
Speaker 1: I would be the.
Speaker 13: Dickhead of these two dudes talking talking about.
Speaker 4: Because it's not the record. Like now, if you want to just sample an R E R E nor East, that that recommend nothing to me. That recommend nothing to me. But now if you want to sample sometimes you want to sample I love my life. You want to sample band from TV bloody Money. I have a personal direct relationship with those records.
Speaker 3: And if you don't call me yoo, it's I hear.
Speaker 15: Said do that so so I don't know better hear a lowercase.
Speaker 4: But but see that's the thing is the thing is the thing is when I came when I came up, I called Coogi Rap and I said, Yo, I'm gonna do records Island. Know what you know?
Speaker 3: Couli Rap told me I'm getting on there right and that was respect to me. When I did.
Speaker 4: Bizmark and I did all these ship biz Mark said, I don't rap, no more. But I actually call these people, these young boys nowadays, they'll go do Bible and a Dash tomorrow and they'll say, they'll say, because that's a classic in my time, Well gum playing dead nigga called.
Speaker 3: I'm saying, you're.
Speaker 4: Gonna realize, you're gonna feel this because I felt like the old nigga every time, every time until until a nigga actually did my record, like I got audio.
Speaker 3: To a my album and I reached out and got.
Speaker 4: You to see the thing about it, that's the respect part of it, when you just reach out to them because the people ain't dead. It's not like like you know, God bless. If you do a Biggie record over, I won't be mad at you if you don't call Miss Wallace. If you do a pun record over, I won't mad at you if you don't call Eliza. But if you do one of my records. So I'm a live, breathing my cock still work, but.
Speaker 3: Me hit me a d M, sit me at DM. Coming from why you got to ask yourself? That's the thing is, see the thing is why. The thing is you know why I ask you? Why do you make Bible on the dash?
Speaker 5: Hold on?
Speaker 3: I pass it off because oh damn you Jega.
Speaker 4: Listen, you know why I ask you Bible on the dash because you know why?
Speaker 3: It hit me as a hood nigga. And I'm out of the hood, but it hit me as a hood nigga. So not just imagine.
Speaker 4: Joe Schmoll who just starts stopped working from the crab house and he want to start rhyming.
Speaker 3: He just do Bible off the dash. That's his first ship. You want to give him respect. But at the same time, when he don't understand the record, it's hard. It's hard to continue.
Speaker 1: Now you got the you got the adapt me.
Speaker 3: No, no, this is the first time I was actually saying it. So I've been adapted. We are from a different era.
Speaker 15: If you don't wake up tomorrow morning and realizing wake up the next morning and behind.
Speaker 3: The race to talk to talk to the people, second to the people.
Speaker 15: Now it's not a the integrity level of artist, the loyalty of artists.
Speaker 1: The business mind.
Speaker 15: Frame that they treat their niggas is so what are you gonna sit there and say, well, in my day, you can't do that no more.
Speaker 3: Now it's about it.
Speaker 1: Now, it's about you a hustler. Right when when?
Speaker 3: When?
Speaker 10: When?
Speaker 1: When? When niggas was smoking regular weed and then crick came out.
Speaker 20: Crippy and then hydro and then and then it went to cushion. When it was are you still selling seeds with sticks?
Speaker 1: Or are you gonna fucking switch your fucking hustle and get the fuck out here? Then do what you gotta do.
Speaker 3: I agree with you.
Speaker 1: Niggas ain't niggas, ain't selling tape.
Speaker 15: I'm gonna go get CDs and I'm gonna fuck you up CDs niggas.
Speaker 1: Okay, Now it's uh uh what is it?
Speaker 3: Downloads?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 1: The fucking it tunes ship?
Speaker 3: Okay, niggas selling it was passed out?
Speaker 15: Now it's that screams screams Now, it's if a nigga played your record one time, you get paid.
Speaker 1: That's an avenue that we They just made it so easy for must for us.
Speaker 15: If we take our own mentality, our fucking crack ways, our crack.
Speaker 5: Mentality, and put it to the digital world.
Speaker 1: It's fucking easy, bro.
Speaker 3: But you get it, you feel it, You get the idea with the nerves to work. They want to do that for the phrase.
Speaker 4: Well, you're gonna feel it when a young nigga recreates Bible.
Speaker 3: On the dash and you get nothing out of it, that's cool.
Speaker 4: I tripped.
Speaker 1: I know this is no.
Speaker 4: I don't want nothing about the money. I won't even affected my error. You know what it's about error, I'm.
Speaker 1: Supposed to have. Hold on.
Speaker 3: Let me say this and say something. Goddamn.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 4: You know what affected me was when I seen the brother who did it and he didn't even know who I was.
Speaker 3: It bothered.
Speaker 1: We're I know you know what.
Speaker 12: I know it, you know?
Speaker 3: And I ain't tripping, cause.
Speaker 5: That's when I go back to telling you not these little niggas called us.
Speaker 8: Oh geez, but listen, listen, hold on one second, right, they call us o g s because right now before back in the days, you're o gs.
Speaker 5: You respected. Yeah, these little niggas don't be.
Speaker 3: Listen hold on, butrd he just said started. It's a spark that started that just kept going.
Speaker 5: That's my little cousin, right. Imagine my little cousin could box, right, he was nice in boxing, box and chill, chill, listen, and I shot the police.
Speaker 8: Right, he's with listen, listen, and he can box and I shot the police. Just because he can box. And he never showt me. See he never saw me shoot the police. He gon you can whip his big cousin ass. So that's going to tell you that these little.
Speaker 1: You got me on that one.
Speaker 3: Don't know where where.
Speaker 1: Let's get this right one time.
Speaker 3: I get it together. No, we caught it.
Speaker 1: We caught it. He caught it.
Speaker 5: Don't playing for the shot, Sorry, don't play.
Speaker 3: Listen, gun play.
Speaker 1: I'm sitting at the table with my pone in y'all, nigga, see look, gun playing for the shot.
Speaker 3: Take my first selfie?
Speaker 1: Look fun with John too.
Speaker 11: Gun.
Speaker 13: Now, we got a nigga that take us.
Speaker 3: Take it for you.
Speaker 15: No, I won't take my first selfie, my first selfie, and and I'd rather I'd rather you.
Speaker 1: Got you gotta say with some motherfucking gangsters.
Speaker 3: Take right. You make first time a cop? It's a video, you know.
Speaker 1: No, I'm just gonna take a visit.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: My first the only song, the first song I ever put out was on his.
Speaker 4: Mixtape, Goddamn It makes a noise for he fit for being biting.
Speaker 13: Take care.
Speaker 4: Because I gotta take a peepiece. I ain't gonna lie. Let's get your phone together. Your phone, your phone, your phone disappointed me.
Speaker 3: Just now, this is my nigga, This is my nigga. Gun play pay phone. Yeah yeah, you know you're legal, right, you gotta take a gun play. He's legal. He still gotta trap phone. We're gonna fix it. We're gonna fix this. Play listen. Gun players love the queens. We love man.
Speaker 4: Before we sign now, I would like I would like to I would like to think I'm gonna take one.
Speaker 2: I like to think copon for coming through, and I like to think gun play for coming through New York.
Speaker 1: New York.
Speaker 3: Guess what. I would also like to thank.
Speaker 8: Never the motherfucker man, I ain't gun play absolute you and this ship would better, Nigga, I passed.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you.
Speaker 13: Dog.
Speaker 4: We found niggas. We put gun playing compone together.
Speaker 3: For the rest. So if they catch your body, man, it's off. You don't even know. Like if they hang out and catch your body and you ain't never been there, you ain't gonna explain that. I ain't never.
Speaker 15: Niggas ups and downs ship your gun play, give me five.
Speaker 3: We had niggas on here before.
Speaker 4: But you said something that it's different.
Speaker 3: You said you wanted to free sta. Yeah, that's know my styling free and listen. Listen, man, God's expensive.
Speaker 5: Maybe good place said, we're not gonna kick no red ship.
Speaker 4: If we talk about before we do anything. We heard that love and hip hop is on you out. It's this truth.
Speaker 3: Get that bag, but it's this truth. They love you for what I heard.
Speaker 8: Whatever.
Speaker 1: They don't let him. They don't let the real niggas in.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be a problem.
Speaker 1: They don't let.
Speaker 3: Listen. You listen if they if they pick it, if they pick it, do it. Yeah, I'm all right, look look at me. I ain't doing it for the I ain't saying listen, what you doing for combat? If they beg you do this live might be right behind you what I'm saying. You know, we know you better record.
Speaker 4: You know we're gonna have these on the what but just the further Yes, Okay, you spilled dricks e f N.
Speaker 3: It's okay.
Speaker 4: He's used to it. But you you're gonna you listen, so you're gonna spit this to end this out, all right, But I'm gonna I'm gonna be the first.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 3: I don't even I swear you're gonna go first.
Speaker 15: But but poone say I can't look at my phone, so I said, all right, fuck it man, so look boom.
Speaker 1: I need my mother.
Speaker 15: I got a motherfucking forty cow and acre.
Speaker 1: Chilling with my nigga.
Speaker 3: E F p al.
Speaker 1: I'll be scrapping nah them niggas. I don't see no friends my nigga.
Speaker 3: This is motherfucking triple.
Speaker 1: C M n G n C N.
Speaker 3: Hold on, I ain't done. I'm just wrapping in my skull.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 15: Fuck that nice never though, pistol, never cold.
Speaker 1: I be on the creef niggas. No body nigga g T. I'm three letters m.
Speaker 15: G yeah, three letters yeah, Triple C Cass city nigga.
Speaker 3: Streight fucking bread nigga was.
Speaker 1: Going down bitch giving here.
Speaker 15: You ain't give me bread, I'll be sucking pimping.
Speaker 3: I I'll tell you I just I got.
Speaker 1: I gave you DO five.
Speaker 5: I just spilled the whole drug on my lap.
Speaker 1: But you got the D J O.
Speaker 4: D man.
Speaker 3: Shut up.
Speaker 1: I'll have your gun play. This ship is a.
Speaker 3: Man, yo. You ain't gotta rive you O G. That's the sooner be O G. You already O G in a straight home though.
Speaker 9: Now you know what.
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me go along.
Speaker 5: I gotta give you a five balls because me and gun.
Speaker 3: Play, we said we was going in the gown, repect that.
Speaker 1: Come and hang them out to dry. I'm going to go in on the running way seeing that the gun play.
Speaker 8: What you're gonna do when it's Sunday, You going around there, You're gonna hide from the click even g thug out.
Speaker 1: That's the ship fan.
Speaker 3: Everybody know, that's the fan.
Speaker 5: Nigger never ran Nigga busting jacks.
Speaker 1: Don't chance.
Speaker 5: I'll fucking with.
Speaker 3: The gun play.
Speaker 5: Seeing there in triple C jets on the roundway.
Speaker 3: You gonna see this.
Speaker 8: Someday you're gonna see the ship one niggas coming at your cru teat and the number one shot for the motherfucking that's a text.
Speaker 5: I'm chilling them and my fucking ya yo. Still got the numbers on the ya yo. No, we told me nigga don't play.
Speaker 3: Though people won't.
Speaker 1: Mama move, they gonna do. We say so.
Speaker 5: I got a party tonight after W.
Speaker 3: Winning.
Speaker 5: She gonna take a w that's me, motherfucking gun play.
Speaker 3: That's the double trew.
Speaker 5: I don't give the fuck nigga troubles.
Speaker 3: That focus on podcast big the bet joining us. We'll be back next week.
Speaker 19: You motherfuck us going down, y'all, we don't get drunk.
Speaker 3: Let take the picture.
Speaker 12: Drink Champs is a drink Champs ll C production hosts and executive producers n O r E and d j e f N.
Speaker 3: Listen to Drink.
Speaker 12: Champs on Apple Podcast, Amazon Music, Spotify, or wherever you get your podcasts. Thanks for joining us for another episode of Drink Champs hosted by yours truly, d j e f N and n O r E. Please make sure to follow us on all our socials that's at drink Champs across all platforms at the Real Norie Gon, i g Atrie on Twitter, mineus at Who's Crazy on I g at d j e f n on Twitter, and most importantly, stay up to date with the latest releases, news and merch by going to drink champs dot com