Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, Adam Sandler would cast Dack Henry in a movie if if.
Speaker 2: He runs for another two thousand yards.
Speaker 1: Adam Sandler sent Henry a message saying, two thousand yards plus this year not only gets you in a movie, but I'll have a nice dinner together and talk about Dan patrick fakier hair and how hard it is for him to grow.
Speaker 2: I love you. Keep it up.
Speaker 1: Henry one of nine players to ever produce a two thousand yard rush season. He did it in twenty twenty. If he eclipses two thousand yards in twenty twenty five, he'll become the first player ever to record two two thousand yard seasons and could earn a cameo in a movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I mean, well, that don't need to be no cameo. I need to have it about eight minutes in the.
Speaker 3: Movie, the whole thing. You need to be the man attraction.
Speaker 1: At least ten minutes. Oh Joe, you got to think about the NFL. The NFL is one hundred and six hundred and seven years old. Yeah, nobody has ever done two thousand twice. Right, Yeah, man, I need I need about ten fifteen minutes. Yeah, listen, he's in the right situation to do it.
Speaker 3: He's in, yeah, for sure to do it.
Speaker 4: You know over there with Lamar brother Bateman Brother Brothers, the Flowers.
Speaker 1: Listen, he'd got two thousand, and they didn't listened to me early instead of put him in that offset eye and put.
Speaker 3: It yea, yeah, yeah, yeah, well listen, they know now, they know.
Speaker 1: NOWE told him, man, man, shut up. You don't know what you.
Speaker 2: Put the man in the eye.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's an eye back yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because he ojo. The thing is he needs to get ahead of steam. He ain't want of them quick back the junk started like sa Jamire Gibbs can run out, can run out.
Speaker 2: Of the offset.
Speaker 3: Montgomery could do that too.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, that's not but that's not him.
Speaker 2: He's an old school.
Speaker 1: He's a he's an Emmitt Smith, He's a Bo Jackson, a herschel Walker. He's an Eric Dickerson. He's that guy put his heels at nine tossing the ball.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and in the ball mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah. They they bull dyed around the first three four games. He's spore to have two.
Speaker 4: Thousand, could have had it. Yeah, you know what, he might hit it. You gotta realize that was his first season. Man, mm hmmm, that was his first season in offense. So now he's already acclimated. He knows the players, you know. They they understand what he can and can't do. They understand their strengths. And I'm crazy for even saying they understand his weaknesses as well and what not to do with him.
Speaker 3: Man, ain't no telling what he gonna run for this. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe scared Terry McClure and is reportedly frustrated on a long term deal.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: According to Jordan's Showtz, Terry McLaurin has made it clear to the team that he's frustrated with the lack of progress on a long term deal. As I previously reported, McLaren unexpectedly left voluntary workouts after initially attending, and it remains to be seen whether he'll report the mandatory mini camp McLaurin mclaurin's entering the final Yuroma's contracts and talks have been minimal.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: You see, you see how they do you. You see how they do you. He does everything right. He does everything he's supposed to say.
Speaker 4: He's a captain. He's the perfect professional. You know what he is like Larry Fitzgerald reincarnated, and I'm talking about his approach to the game, saying all the right things, being a team leader.
Speaker 3: But you see what they see. How they do you. You do everything the right way.
Speaker 4: When it was time to repay you for doing everything the right way, they play with you.
Speaker 3: Why because it's about business. It's always been about It's always been about business. I think he's gonna get what he deserves. He's gonna get his deal done.
Speaker 4: They understand how important he is too and for that offense, and if anything, I think Jay Dames at some point steps in and interferes and says, link get this job.
Speaker 3: Let's get this deal done.
Speaker 4: Same way Joe Burrow did with T Higgins, the same way Joe Burrow did with Jamar Chase. I'm not here to play no games. I need my number one target to be here. M do what you need to do to get it done.
Speaker 2: They do.
Speaker 1: Man, I hate I hate to do this. Guys that be professional, do everything, do all the right things, play hard, be leaders on and off the field. And when it comes time to get y'all, y'all drag y'all feet.
Speaker 3: They don't matter. All that don't matter. All that don't matter, man, that just for.
Speaker 4: Because when it comes time to it, they gonna play you every time. Yeah might way, I can fool just be yourself whatever whatever that may be.
Speaker 3: Some people have to play the game.
Speaker 4: Some people just choose to be themselves becau At the end of the day, they gonna play both us no matter how you approach it.
Speaker 1: Hopefully Scared Terry gets something done because he's been a model citizen and he's played extremely well for them. Round Safety cam Curl said he's done playing mad o Joe after they published the trailer of him getting juked out by Saquan cam Curl. He tweeted, laughing at you know what, off, I ain't playing man this year? Why they do be like that dog? Been playing all my life? And how my first thing on the trailer gonna.
Speaker 3: Be Hey, listen, it's all good. It happened to the best of us.
Speaker 1: You said it's all good. But they ain't got that hit that Ray put on you on that old Madden.
Speaker 3: Hey, but listen, it continues to replace still twenty years later. I haven't longer whether this.
Speaker 1: Is Madden this man, oh Joe. You know how many people gonna get that Madden?
Speaker 3: Well, you know how many people don't seen me get ran.
Speaker 2: Over by Ray. I want to see it on Madden.
Speaker 3: Hey, hey, he gonna be all right, He's gonna be all right.
Speaker 2: Listen, I want to see it.
Speaker 1: No bad, I don't want to see If you go across there and catch it, I could do the same thing like Ray did in real life.
Speaker 2: I could do it on Madden.
Speaker 3: You can you can't you you you definitely can. Listen.
Speaker 4: I think I listen. I think it's a good thing. It's an iconic moment. You might have been the one that got hurtled over, But listen. You could tell your grandkids, well, look at your daddy.
Speaker 3: I was on the cover of Madden what is it twenty six to twenty five?
Speaker 2: Would you tell your grandkids you got beat up?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know you.
Speaker 4: Hey, listen, I live in my truths. I live in my truths. Listen, your daddy used to fight. I lost a few, though lost, I lost a few, and being i'd be able to name them too.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have the excuse.
Speaker 1: You think players should be sensitive about how they're portrayed in Madden.
Speaker 4: No, okay, yes, yes, that means a lot. That means a lot to the players.
Speaker 2: It does, you know, I do.
Speaker 3: I do the ratings.
Speaker 4: I do the ratings, so I try to be as fair as possible for those players that have that are disgruntled and upset about what their ratings are.
Speaker 3: Like listen, I played the game, I understand the game.
Speaker 4: I watch all of you very very closely, especially the skill possison of wide receivers in DBS. Now that the other positions I really don't have anything to do with, no say so in what your ratings are, but wire receiving in DBS, I'm watching you. So if your rating is what it is, all I need to see is you show out consistence.
Speaker 2: So improvement, improved grades.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, Yeah, and listen and if they sometime they come to me in public and like if I have my iPad with me, I pull up, I pull up, like.
Speaker 3: In PowerPoint presentation.
Speaker 4: This is why you were eighty three because one week we play somebody that's not that good, you cutting up, and then you would play when you play pass certain boy, you go ghosts would you go? I need consistency every week, no matter who you plant.
Speaker 1: Men, only give me that because you know I've only I've been one of a handful of guys that's never been one hundred.
Speaker 2: They need to do right by me. Ojo, Hey, listen, AHNDI.
Speaker 4: We got you, we got you, we got you, We're gonna get you.
Speaker 1: Be bad said, it's been it's only like three of our faith time. It's been about four or five of us that been a Hondie. Right, So I want to change. I want some shoes. And then like that, and in twenty twenty seven, the guys that been a HOUNDI been on the cover.
Speaker 4: I got you, I got you. I can't put you on the cover, but we gonna were gonna take you. God, we're gon we're gonna take care of your ultimate team. We're gonna put your ultimate team. You want to change too, Yeah, you're asking for a whole lot. I've been a HUNDI, I know without thirty years ago. It don't matter what it was. They was like, you tell me, I did it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're right, you're right by that, you're right by that. I got you.
Speaker 2: They put man on the moon fifty years ago. They did it.
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on, you know what, I don't know. That's kind of sketchy. Do you really think they went to the moon fifty years ago?
Speaker 2: They did. Well, how long ago when you saw the boat ran that nine to five?
Speaker 3: Hey, that boy was moving, but we were able to.
Speaker 2: Hey, that was all time ago. He did it.
Speaker 3: Hey, hold on, we wave. But to see that with our own.
Speaker 2: Eyes, well you saw me earned that one hundred with your own eyes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you was all right, You was all right, all right.
Speaker 1: James Cook reportedly disconnected himself from the organization. Here's what Adam sand Adam Sam Adam Schefter had to say about James Cook's situation. He has basically disconnected himself from the organization and put the city, put his house up for sale. And I don't think we'll be seeing him in Buffalo anytime soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, listen, sometimes this is what you gotta do. This is the nature of the business.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: This is not the first time it happened, and it definitely won't be the last time. I would love for James Cook to get his money.
Speaker 3: It's well deserved.
Speaker 4: But again we have to understand for those that are the chat, you have to understand how the NFL, the front offices, the GMS, the presidents, how they viewed the running back position. There are Tier one running backs, the mccaffreys, the sa Quon's, the Derrick Henry's, the Christian mccaffreys.
Speaker 2: That they Jack Jacob.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that that that they value.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure why James Cook is not in that conversation when it comes to the tier one Tier one give me running backs. But obviously Buffalo doesn't see or view him in that nature, or they wouldn't be in the position here and now there would be talks about getting a deal done. You got mandatory mini camp coming in, OTAs are going on normally. You know, there's there some type of activity or or some type of progress. The fact that we talked to James not I mean not too long ago, but it was that was in season.
Speaker 2: Huh, No, they had lost. They had just lost.
Speaker 4: Oh they listen, look how long that's been though, huh, how long that's been Instill, after all this time there's been there been no progress and things are going in the right direction. That that that lets you know what it is, man, and it's it sucks for both parties involved. It sucks for the Bills organization, It sucks for the Bills fans. Hell, it sucks for James Cook and his family for all that he's done, especially when you you see what he's done on the field, uh, consistently weekend and week out.
Speaker 1: Tom Brady explained, while he'll never criticize Patrick Mahons doing the broadcast, how can I throw shade at someone who is amazing as Mahomes is. I know he's been through and I think the one position that I meant now in the broadcaster, I do feel a responsibility to tell the fans what I see and be honest and upfront about everything, but also realize that these guys are doing on the field extremely difficult. It's a high level of skill. You're looking at the thirty two teams who have starting quarterbacks out there. This guy's one of the best in the world at what he does. So do they make the right plays all the time? Certainly not, But by the way, neither did I and I think I think you have to have this context and perspective. That's all we ask, yeah, is that you don't make excuses if Patrick Mahomes make a bad throw.
Speaker 2: Say Patrick Mahomes made a bad throat, Yeah, that's all I mean. He's human.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Michael Jordan took some bad shots, didn't play well. It's the right to say that that happened, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Aaron Rodgers.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 1: It does not matter if a guy doesn't play well, it's your obligation because you know what the casual fan at home doesn't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's I don't think that's asking much for the guy that's calling the game. And I know it's hard because here's the thing. You can't be too critical when you're in that position because then they won't do production meeting with you. So you have to walk a very fine line if you if you are play by play or you do color, which Tom does color, right, So you have to walk that like, yeah, that was that was a bad throw. That's not like Patrick Mahomes. You gotta you know what I'm saying, Oh Joe, you gotta crouching couch it. Yeah, yeah, I don't. I don't know what he saw on that one. That's not like Patrick, a guy that's played as one as many Super Bowls as he has and MVPs. That's not like him. So give the defense credit on that. You know you got an aid, but he's still I'll still take a Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 2: That's how you have to.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, it's all about it's all about word playing, center structure.
Speaker 2: That's all it is.
Speaker 4: And he's not gonna have to say much often because players like Patrick mahone, your Tom Brady's, your Peyton Manning's, they are much more consistent as opposed to being bad.
Speaker 1: That's how they get to become where they are because we look and but see that's the thing though, o Jo and so because they're not criticized that much, they should be. Okay, if you have a right you play seven good games, you have one bad game and say, well, he didn't play well today. I mean he's playing up until this point, I had him as the m v P. Well he don't play well. We out say that, you know, he didn't play well today.
Speaker 3: Right right, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: But guys are so sensitive now if you say that they.
Speaker 3: Play, yeah, it's tough, if tough, and then obviously.
Speaker 4: The blow black, the blowback because it's Tom Brady criticizing Patrick Mahomes, I can see it from that from that list.
Speaker 1: They try to build it up more than what it is. Tom Brady criticizes Patrick Mahomes.
Speaker 4: Exactly, and that's exactly what they're gonna do. They're gonna blow everything out of proportion depending on.
Speaker 2: What he says.
Speaker 4: They're gonna be critical and dissect every little word that said. And that's one of the reasons why I think he said what he said.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I think the thing that's why, you know, for me, O Joe, I had to be careful because every time they ask me, you think such and such a being in the Hall of Fame, Well, I ain't got a vote Hall of Famer. Shannon Sharp doesn't think such and such a bit. Bro, You vote, y'all, whatever, whatever y'all decide, y'all. I mean, there are a few guys that's in the Hall that actually have votes, but for the most part, the majority of us don't have a vote.
Speaker 2: So I don't What do you think about this guy? What you mean? I didn't play against him, right?
Speaker 1: I mean, like I said, I thought I knew what a Hall of Famer was until I saw some guys that started not getting in. It took him one, two, three, four, five times to get in. I was like, I have no idea what the Hall of Famer is. I don't, so I stopped trying to figure it out. Knock on wood. I was very fortunate to get in on my third attempt. My brother got in this year. So we're the first two brothers in the Pro Football Hall of Fame. Whatever happened after that, Hey, it is what it is. I got no, I got, I get off. I'm offering no more commentary.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See that's that's why, that's why I inducted myself.
Speaker 2: And so you know. But but the thing is is that I think, like, for us, what we do we do? Yeah, I'm like, bro, so how can I you out there?
Speaker 1: You stink up the joint, You run a sloppy ride out You let the guy undercut it and pick it off.
Speaker 2: And I'm supposed to say what you don't go through your progression.
Speaker 1: You stared, You made your mind up when you left the huddle, You made your mind up where you was gonna go with this football.
Speaker 2: You stare the guy down he picks it off. What am I supposed to say?
Speaker 3: You got to I'm gonna make a P s A before the season start on.
Speaker 1: If you if you're a dB ojoe and your either you watching the court the most, you watching a quarterback, Yeah, you be.
Speaker 2: Be the guy that you covering what you're doing with him? What am I supposed to say?
Speaker 3: You beat every time? Every time you pick your back in that backfield, you.
Speaker 2: Be so what you're supposed to do?
Speaker 1: You think you could be You think you could be able to get the sack him from where you are on the field trying to jump, you take.
Speaker 2: Back, you take a bad angle, O Joe.
Speaker 1: You're supposed to go underneath, you go over, or you're supposed to take away the inside and you let the guy beat you inside. Or it's a double team and you got outside and you let the guy beat you outside. What am I supposed to say?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Because I'm basically on a lot of times the situations that I've been in or situations that I've seen guys in, Ojo. I mean, it's hard for me to say, oh, Jo, you and I playing as long as we have twenty five twenty six years combined the NFL, there's something going on the field that we haven't seen ourselves.
Speaker 4: M Yeah, when football seasons start, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do a PSA. I'm gonna do all Obviously my expertise is on DB's and wide receivers. I'm gonna do a PSA before the season start. That do not take anything I say offensive. I'm just giving you my expertise based on what I saw in today's team. I don't want no issues if you have any issues. Although all y'all got my number.
Speaker 1: Titaned rookie quarterback Cam Ward reportedly shows up at the facility at five am every day. Head coach Brian Callahan says he has to force him to go home on some nights. Ward said, a five am routine has always been a part of the process. It's just my process. It's how I've always been in college until now. It's how I get everything, whether it's in film, treatment wise, I've got to get everything and to start my day in the end of my day.
Speaker 2: By whatever time. You got to get it done.
Speaker 3: Like it.
Speaker 2: I like, I like young guys at the first in and the last to leave.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean obviously you have to do that.
Speaker 2: I mean, you the number basically that position. Hey, you're the.
Speaker 4: Number one pick. You got to have every edge, every advantage you can get. If that means being there at five am, even even know if your routine it should be, I mean, then it makes the transition easier into the NFL because it's something you already do.
Speaker 3: But everything you need to do, you got to do it. You got to buy in. You got to be the first one.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: You are the franchise quarterback.
Speaker 4: Now you've been drafted number one, or leave no effing stone unturned in trying to be the best and change that, change that franchise round.
Speaker 1: You're absolutely right. You're absolutely right. Me the first pick in the draft. You're supposed to be at the first pick in the draft. You're supposed to be franchise altering.
Speaker 4: Yes, hey, year one, because you see what crowd did you see what Jaydon Daimes did?
Speaker 3: Now, I don't I don't think. I don't think. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think cam Wood had the same type of you always have the supporting cast, even have the supporting cast that they do. So he's gonna have to be that much better, that much sharper, that much more consistent.
Speaker 2: That he does have. Calvin Ridley.
Speaker 3: Yeah, did you name one player that's what Look what c Stroud had his first year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he had Nico Collins, Dalton Schultz.
Speaker 4: Now now talking about look what Jadon Daimes had his first year. Come on, it's a big difference based on you got Calvin Ridley.
Speaker 3: That's that board. But still you need you need more to make your job easier.
Speaker 2: You're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: He gonna be alright. Though he's good. He's good, He's gonna be alright.
Speaker 2: But I like that. Keep it up.
Speaker 1: Reggie Bush went out on the NFL team owners for being cheap and using turf fields despite increased risk of injury. Unfortunately, NFL wills still believe that turf is the cheapest, most cost efficient way in the league that annualists at what is that annualizes? Okay, makes billions every year. It's not adding up to be It's repetitive cycle, and it's going to continue. It's unfortunate. It will continue until the players decide to stand up and say, listen, we don't want to play on turf anymore. Then the things will all players hate it. No sports should ever be played on turf. Seventeen of the thirty two teams play on artificial turf because guess what, O Joe what. It's easy because there are other things that they have on those football fields other than football games. They have monster truck pools, they have concerts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I understand.
Speaker 1: They have a lot of other things. And the turf grass. It is very expensive to put down new side and to grow it in. It gets very expensive. If it's just a feel that the only thing, because if it's just football, I can't make my money. I need to have Beyonce in there. I need to have Taylor Swift in there. I need to have monster trucks. I need to have other concerts. I need to have other I need to have other events there.
Speaker 3: To pay the bills.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pay the bills.
Speaker 1: So look at so fine Olympics opening ceremonies in twenty eight, the World Cup twenty twenty six. Beyonce was definitely like, what three four days Taylor Swift was there? Three or four days? They have football games there. Yeah, I gotta get my money.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, hey, listen, I understand maybe maybe running backs. Maybe it's just me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hated turf too, Ojoe, but we didn't.
Speaker 1: I mean, when I first got to the league, we had that old y'all had that bull job on y'all feel too, y'all got y'all got I think y'all got that field turf now, but we had the artificial turf which would see me with that little bullge eye rolled.
Speaker 3: On the top of Yeah I had, I had the artificial turf.
Speaker 2: But I like it, Uncle.
Speaker 3: I like it because if it's rained grass, well you heard me, if it's raining on, I still know I can run full speed and I can still stop on a dive. It's gonna it's gonna grab every time. It's gonna grab everything.
Speaker 4: And that that that made me feel comfortable as opposed to having grass and having to put the goddamn seven studs in and hurt my damn feet.
Speaker 1: I love them, Say I didn't. I played with Tempo, I played with the Sweet Bobboms. Yeah, but it didn't matter to me. Oh Joe, you know why you weren't gonna slip because you didn't plant. And I tell them you're slipping. You notice on the back of your heel you got four in the front, you got seven. So they're trying to tell you to get over your knees and drop your hips and stop playing on the back of your heel.
Speaker 2: That's why you're slipping, you know.
Speaker 4: You know it's funny is that was so unorthodox? Hey, I could run out route to the left and I can cut I can I can cut my.
Speaker 3: On my outside.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got you got to see it. You got you got to see it. And it looks and I lose no, no rhythm. It's crazy, it's crazy, it's it's weird.
Speaker 3: Now i'd be right right in the floor.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm it is. I don't know.
Speaker 1: But I didn't slip because, like I said, as I got older, old Joe, I wrote, I wore I wore tempo bottoms. Yeah, but early in my career I would I wore I wore seven studs. But you know I mean, like I said, I mean the studs hurt.
Speaker 3: H yeah, oh hell no, oh no, And now you had that. I had no choice.
Speaker 4: When we played the Steelers at any point in two thousands on that field, they had it hinds back then.
Speaker 2: I'm terrible.
Speaker 3: They purposely didn't get it done. I think they purposely didn't get it done. Oh my goodness.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I played the old old three Rivers. That turf was terrible too, y'all tell field was terrible too.
Speaker 2: I feel it was awful.
Speaker 3: I never saw three years.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, old three year olds terrible. That turf was terrible. But it get loud and the.
Speaker 1: Seats you start bouncing the seats do this. You can see the people jumping up and down. But it's nice to go back because you like, like, man, I remember the first time that I played there, it was like, I'm like, man, Steve Curtain played here.
Speaker 2: You know, they you know, win AFC Championship games there.
Speaker 1: So it's you know, you you playing and something that stored is like three Rivers or Lambeau Soldier. Feel I told about the old, the old I'm trying to think that I played in the old. Yeah, I played in the old Metal Lands, you know, not Met Life, the old Medal LANs uh you know where the uh you know they still share the field. But so it's just it's just like just walking into that stadium and knowing the history of that stadium missile like wown ojo. A new study from LSU Business School found that Super Bowl fifty nine had a major economic impact on Louisiana, generating an estimated one billion, two hundred and fifty million. The report looked that spending tides to everything from hotel, stage, restaurants, transportation entertainment across the state. Roughly one hundred and fifteen thousand people came to New Orleans for the weekend, including one hundred thousand from out of state, giving a major boost to tourism.
Speaker 2: That's why all these teams keep bidding.
Speaker 1: Last thing, the event also supported nearly ten thousand jobs across the region, making it a win well beyond the field.
Speaker 2: Gohid O.
Speaker 4: Trump, Hey, why do you think teams the cities, I mean cities bid to have the Super Bowl in their city? They understand that economic impact it can have on that city in such a short amount of time one week. Do you know how can you do where you can make a billion dollars in a week?
Speaker 2: No, no, nothing, nothing. And nobody's had more super Bowls than New Orleans, oh Joe.
Speaker 1: So they know how they they're they're used to have they put on they have Mardi Gras, so they're used to having National championship games and the super Dome.
Speaker 2: They're used to having super Bowls in the super Bowl Dome.
Speaker 1: But you know it's gonna if it's in l A, it's in San Francisco, then it goes to Atlanta.
Speaker 4: They don't need they don't know, they don't need San Francisco, don need no more money. They don't need know Atlanta. Boys finna be crazy out there.
Speaker 1: Boy, you ain't gonna tell me I already know because I went to the one in twenty nineteen when when New England played the Rams.
Speaker 2: Okay, crazy, gonna it's gonna come back. It's gonna come back to Vegas.
Speaker 3: The Falcons.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean no, they played the Rams, and they played the Rams in Atlanta, they played the Patriots, played the Falcons in Houston.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, okay, okay, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right, you're right, Houston.
Speaker 2: Oh man. But pretty soon it's gonna be like, oh, like you get a new stadium.
Speaker 1: I don't know who is in line to get a new stadium, because you know, but Atlanta, they're gonna rotate Atlanta, So High, Vegas, Houston, Miami, Miami, Uh, Arizona.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a Arizona field. Arizona got that damn Bermuda grass.
Speaker 2: On old see they got they rolled it out. See it's on slabs. It's like, yeah a.
Speaker 3: Houston and Houston, Arizona got the best fields. I don't care. And it's grass grass, but nobody said.
Speaker 1: Noah, mahiw I got the best grass. We got real grass, and we got some synthetics sold in there.
Speaker 2: Mile High Nah.
Speaker 3: I mean yeah, this is the altitude to hot.
Speaker 2: Y'all, grass is is fake now, Nah grass real bro?
Speaker 3: No, come on, man, don't do that, you hater old yo.
Speaker 1: But yeah, but that's what Joe, that's why teams they want, I mean, that's why they want the super Bowl. That's why they try to get in on those beer and try to get Hey, let's get a World Cup come through here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's get the limpics. So fine la a Atlanta's a.
Speaker 3: And the funny thing about it, you think you think you think the Super Bowl had an economic impact on Damn? Where was it just at?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: New Orleans? Yeah, until you see what the World Cup each city is in.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I think the final is gonna be in New York, right, but it's coming through Kansas City. It's going through Kansas City. They're going to so fi fake the SEMMI Finals. It like so far something.
Speaker 4: Hey boy, everybody from every other country is coming to support their country.
Speaker 3: That's gonna be wait. I can't wait. I'm excited. I'm excited.
Speaker 2: The volume