Speaker 1: Well here we go. Ladies. Are you looking for a way to be the sexiest lady in ladytown? Well, I've got good news for you. A threat is going viral of the four simple exercises to make your voice as sexy as possible. Wow, okay, I mean we do talk for a living. I'm kind of interested. So get those vocal cords all warmed up, because coming up next, we're gonna go over the exercises on how to make your voice super sexy. And maybe you can sound like this.
Speaker 2: All right, how are you?
Speaker 1: That's not that's not how it is it? Next the Jule Show. Hey, I want to hear the most annoying sound.
Speaker 3: In the world.
Speaker 1: It's you will show and some people feel like their voice is super annoying. It is hard to listen to your own voice. Also, I love mine. If you want to make your voice sexier, whoa. And then according to the Internet, there's four simple exercises you need to do if you're a woman to make your voice sexier. So we'll go over them right now, and Nina and Victoria, yeah, to try these exercises. And if you're listening to this and want to make your voice sexier, if you're at your desk at work right now. Do these exercises loudly so the other people around you can hear them anyway. The step number one to making your voice sexier is to go deep. Like out here, I'm not sure how deep I can, says. When you speak from a deeper range, your voice will signal to the listener that you're calm, comfortable, and connected to your body.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine I will apologize because I know when I get really excited, especially on the show, my voice goes way up.
Speaker 1: He goes hi. So I got to really focus on this deep the death deep so excited, I'm super excited. What did you say? No, Victoria, you want to try? Hey, they're sexy. Man. Lady also says to speak low. So speak deep and speak low, it says, while keeping your voice softer rather than loud. It may seem like an obvious feature of an attractive voice, but there's a subtle way that you can enhance the quality. The exercise says that inspiring desire with volume control. Soften your volume on certain words, and that will signal your sensual attraction and stir similar feelings on other people.
Speaker 5: What okay, So like get over here. Yeah, I mean this right? Sorry about that?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I would run out of the room. What is wrong with her? What is she on right now? This doesn't make us sound sexier.
Speaker 7: I want to tell you.
Speaker 1: I'm going to do this. I swear next time. Can I tell you something?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 1: Two steps are speak deep in your tone and then on some words, speak super low like that. Okay. The third step, according to the Internet on how to have a sexier voice, if your lady is resonate and vibrates. A resonate voice is rich and overtones. Okay, give me something to say. I want to try.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 1: The exercise says vibrating continents. You can activate the resonators in your mask by singing the word bumblebee up and down in a scale. Stress the consonants B and M, and keep the U vowl short. That kind of confused me. Bum How do you vibrate your mumble? Mumble? You gotta go low. We're super hot. I could do things with this voice. I think they mean like like on the m like just on the microphone, like boom, differ than it's hard to get through the whole thing is it's bum I'm sure you want to get a shot, yeah, but different orbitizes bumblebee, bumblebee. That's the exercise that they say to do. Okay, so I'm shouna go up to guy and be like, hey, bumblebe, it's gotta be low. It's gotta be low. Though you got I'm not hearing the sex in it. I gotta tell you sexy to you this sing that make you shorter, So it's bumble let me get shorter. Bum Hey.
Speaker 4: You can't make it vibrate with all words like from now when you would probably do the you.
Speaker 1: This is ridiculous. If I was talking to a woman, all of a sudden her voice got really deep, and then some words were very low, and then she just kept saying bumblebee over and over again. I don't know if that would do.
Speaker 10: That for me.
Speaker 1: The fourth step of the exercise is to have a sex of your voice. It says, express yourself. Allowing genuine feeling and desire to come through your voice can be both endearing and enticing to your date or partner. But if you don't have the facility or confidence to do that without sounding like you're acting, it says to try this exercise grounding your voice and your authentic body sensations. Put on the kind of music that you find arousing, and let the sound permeate your body, and then stay attuned to the sensations in your body and let your voice begin describing what you're feeling. I just picture of somebody doing this in their living room before date. So I got here with your body and hopefully they'll be attracted to your movement.
Speaker 11: I'm just picturing someone trying to do it at like a bar or something.
Speaker 1: All right, here's okay, sensual alluring music. All right, Victoria, you want to try it, So let the termeate your body and be sexy with a Victoria.
Speaker 10: Okay, And I want to come home with me like a cowboy.
Speaker 1: It's another jubile phone frame Mornings on the twenties.
Speaker 12: Hello, Yeah, it's Donk, Donk.
Speaker 6: Do I know you?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 1: Like is this Natalie?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, So like we haven't a fish mat yet, but like I'm like here, like I was entertainment for the holiday party. I'm looking at the thing I was booked through the company, you know, Like so they just they just gave me the information. Like I'm here, I'm down the stairs. I'm just putting on my ripoff Santa outfit and like I'm ready to go, but I want to make sure like I didn't come up to you soon before, like you know, everybody's ready to go.
Speaker 6: Wait do your stander outfit is a ripoff outfit?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Like I also have elf too, if that's what you want. I could even be rudelf because I got like a little red like it's it doesn't really go on the news, but like I do have a red thing that like I can put on the end of it. It's kind of fun.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, we we we called for a Stanca.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, cool. So yeah I'm in. I got the Santa suit on and I'm just getting every like I'm getting oiled up and stuff and getting ready to go. But like, do you want to come up now?
Speaker 6: I'm all right. I hired a stander for a company party office a corporate office work party.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And like, let me say, I think that's totally cool that like your office would hire adult entertainment for like an event like this, like what I've never done.
Speaker 6: No, no, no, absolutely not. I did not hire adult entertainment. Aside from you being an adult playing in Santa, there will be no adult entertainment.
Speaker 1: So I have a question on language, like because it seems like you guys are pretty loose, you know, if you're willing to hire me to come up there and like, you know, deliver my presence. But like you know, jolly old Saint Nick is like the character that I'm playing today. But like when I do events like this, I usually like change the end in it to something else. But I don't know if they're going to be cool with that language will.
Speaker 6: Truly not No, no, they will not be cool with that. I'm not cool with that. Listen, I organize this office party. You're supposed to be a surprise guest, but that is not the kind of surprise that will need to happen at this party, and it can't happen at this part.
Speaker 1: Well because like the invoice I'm looking at right now says you wanted a Santa to like come up there and like introduce himself to your boss and then tell them that they're on the Nauty list. And then that's when.
Speaker 6: Like, no, no work, you idiot, I did not hire a stripper for a company work party. That doesn't make any sense, Okay, I don't understand how like the directives were clear, so I don't understand how your company that is so messed up.
Speaker 1: So like Donk is confused because like I thought I was gonna come up there like and then first thing I was going to do is be like, you know, since I'm Santas, and be like, all right, wear my hoes, and then I would like Rob, I just.
Speaker 6: Don't understand how you guys got this so messed up. I work for like a conservative corporate office. We do not want the stripper of here.
Speaker 1: But like I think you'd be really upscited a lot of be close, Like I went all out for this gig. Again, like I've got like I've already attached like a special sound of sack.
Speaker 6: That sounds disgusting. Listen, Dounk, I did not order a stripper for this holiday party. I do not want you to come up here with your stupid sack, and if you try it.
Speaker 12: You will be physically removed.
Speaker 6: From these premises. I'm not playing with you. Do not come up here.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then I'll let you know that this is actually double from the Jubil Show doing a phone frank on you and your coworker James set you up.
Speaker 12: Oh I'm going to kill him.
Speaker 1: He said, why, you spent a lot of time organizing this company Christmas party and wanted to mess.
Speaker 6: With you if it will he did, and I did, Oh, oh, I'm going I'm going to kill his He's definitely going.
Speaker 1: Wake up every morning with jubile phone Franks sign for Nina's what's trending.
Speaker 4: I'm so excited to tell you the story because I can't even believe it's real. But a Catholic nun has been arrested in a mob what.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: For some reason, this reminds me of the movie Sister Act. Did you guys ever see Sister Act movie? Yeah, goldber Gap. No, she basically was running from crime and because she was being sought out, and so she was hiding in an unery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're called that's definitely not what they're called.
Speaker 14: I wait, hold on, I need to be clear about what you call. You say none factory. Yeah, Okay, that's not it.
Speaker 1: That's not right.
Speaker 4: I don't know why I can't think of the accurate name right now. But anyway, so, this particular nun actually is sister Anna from Milan, Italy. She had a job where she was volunteering out of jail. So in the present she was exploiting her role by pushing messages back and forth between different bosses that were in the.
Speaker 1: That just came out really slappy.
Speaker 4: But you see what I'm saying, Peature the sun walking through, being like this one is for you, for you, this for you? None working for the mom in the prison system, like millions of dollars, weapons, drugs, all that stuff involved in that particular crime.
Speaker 14: Yeah, who's going to play the nun in this movie? Robert de Niro, DiCaprio is going to play the mom bo? Yeah, but like who does that?
Speaker 1: None answer to the big boss, right, the Pope. Don't you know exactly what? Yeah? No, the post's ever been busted. No, you can't bust the Pope. But he is the head mob boss. And okay, well yep, the Godfather, Yeah he is the Godfather. Wowtory, he's like right under the Godfather.
Speaker 4: Victoria is trying to figure out what you're saying is true, the contact with the godfathers.
Speaker 14: The Godfather's Coniy, Yeah he is, he's the He's the consultant, you know.
Speaker 1: The Godfather's Like, Hey, I'm thinking about blowing up a mountains. What do you think? Wait? I don't think you should do it, boss. Okay, fine, I won't let that volcano go off.
Speaker 15: Things like that.
Speaker 4: Anything's actually a TV show, Mom is really funny to me. I'm actually not going to get into the show. But yeah, okay, well that's what we're gonna do there. I'm sure that they're celebrating the holidays beautifully over at that.
Speaker 1: Again, they are my bosses, know how to decorated.
Speaker 12: It's time to Catch a Cheater only on.
Speaker 1: The Jubile Show. Julia is on the phone today for to Catch a Cheaters. She's been with her boyfriend Tony for six months, but now she thinks that something might be going on, so we'll see if we can help her out. Julia, what's up? Why do you think that Tony might be cheating?
Speaker 16: Well, actually, we're both in relationships right now and we and seeing each other. We work together. We've been seeing each other for about six.
Speaker 12: Months, and we made a pact that we.
Speaker 16: Were going to break up with our significant others so that we could be together, and I don't know, he seemed kind of hesitant about it, so I'm not sure what's going on. He's been It's not that he's been avoiding me, but you know, we don't usually talk at work.
Speaker 12: Anyway, Nobody really knows what's going on.
Speaker 16: It's just who seems to be very distant, so I don't know if he's changed his mind, and anytime I ask him about it, he just kind of ignores me and walks away.
Speaker 12: You know, we fall in love.
Speaker 16: And we didn't want to feel, you know, make the other my boyfriend or his girlfriend feel bad. But at the same time, you know, whenever you find your true love, then you need to embrace it. So I'm just trying to figure out if what's going on with him. Did he did he break up with her? I mean, my my boyfriend. She doesn't seem interested in a relationship anymore, so it's kind of time to end things anyway, and I need to know, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's hard to ask these questions though, because does he live with his girlfriends? Do you live with your boyfriend?
Speaker 16: I mean, well, my boyfriend and I talked about living together, and he stays there sometimes, but he works a lot, so Tony actually comes over to my place quite often.
Speaker 12: He lives with his girlfriend, and you know.
Speaker 16: He comes up with excuses why he has to be out of town, and so yeah, you know, he seems to enjoy whenever he's with me, and I just I don't know. He I told him he can move in with me, he just seems to kind of, I don't know, ignore me now. So I need to know what's going.
Speaker 12: On so that I can just continue, you know, do I need to keep my boyfriend around or.
Speaker 17: Girl?
Speaker 1: Respect?
Speaker 4: This is like a cheating inception your father father, who else is cheating her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But okay, so you're saying, if he doesn't leave his girlfriend for you, you're going to stay with your boyfriend anyway, which that probably isn't a good idea.
Speaker 12: I don't, you know, my boyfriend's super, super nice.
Speaker 16: You know, he just doesn't seem like we've kind of grown distant. We've gone together for a while, a couple of years, and it's just, you know, whenever you get kind of in that spot where you just think that you need to move on, and so he's so nice, then I wouldn't want to give that up. But at the same time, it's like, you know, what do you do? It's it's confusing, and it's it's a hard place.
Speaker 12: To be in.
Speaker 1: Okay, so both of you guys are technically cheating with each other, But now you think that he might be more serious about his girlfriend or do you think there's someone else?
Speaker 12: I think, well, that's a good question.
Speaker 16: It's like because we just kind of casually started talking at work and started hanging out, and nobody knows about work. You know, we've tried to keep it very very quiet, and but he maybe he does have somebody else, Maybe there's a third person here that I don't even know about.
Speaker 1: How does he have the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know this is a lot for you, So I'm sorry I'm making jokes, but I'm trying to digest how this is all working too, you.
Speaker 16: Know, try to try to think about it. Whenever you're with somebody and you're like, okay, you're comfortable and they're so nice, and then all of a sudden you meet what you believe is your true love, you know, what are you supposed to do with your things? Things just kind of evolve.
Speaker 1: And so is he telling you that he's going to leave his girlfriend then and he hasn't yet?
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, that's that was our pack.
Speaker 16: Then I'm ready to leave mine, but I'm not going to just up and be alone if he's not going to do the same.
Speaker 13: Thing.
Speaker 16: So I need to figure out if he's truly committed to our pact, or if maybe you did find somebody else.
Speaker 4: Or maybe he's waiting for you to do it. Maybe he doesn't think you're going to do it because you haven't. Maybe he's maybe I.
Speaker 16: Don't know, maybe he is. Maybe that's the answer to the question. It's just a matter of finding out what's you know, what's he thinking.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you told us what grocery store he shops at and is a rewards card member at. So we'll play a song come Back, and then call him and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. Well, see if he sends those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, well play sound come back. You're to catch a cheeter next. If you're just joining us for today's to Catch a Cheeter. Julia is on the phone and she's been seeing her boyfriend Tony for six months. This is an interesting one. They're both in relationships. But in a second, we're about to call him. See if he's cheating and pretend to be from the grocery store that he's a rewards card member at and say that he's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and see if he sends them to Julia, his girlfriend, or to somebody else. But before we do that, Julia, why don't you refresh everybody's memory and your situation.
Speaker 12: Well, we met at work, fell in love, and.
Speaker 16: We made a pack that we were going to leave our current significant others to be together, and he just has drifted away. So I'm trying to figure out what if.
Speaker 12: You still as interested or what's going on?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right? You ready for us to call him?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 16: Yeah, let's get this fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go. Hello, Hi, this is Gorble calling from I was looking for our rewards card member named Tony.
Speaker 12: Yeah, this is Tony.
Speaker 1: Tony, how are you? Please? Don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm calling to tell you congratulations, you're this month's big winner.
Speaker 12: All right, what exactly did I win?
Speaker 1: Oh? Maybe you haven't seen. But every single month, we choose one lucky Rewards card member to say thank you very much for shopping with us by gifting you free flowers delivered anywhere in the United States from our full department. You've won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolate, and a card to be delivered anywhere, totally on us. It's actually a three hundred and fifteen dollars value. All right, yeah, okay, great. So here's how it works. I can take down the information over the phone in just a few minutes. So if you know who you want to send them to right now, I can take that information right now.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, let's just do it now on the phone.
Speaker 1: Sounds fine, okay, great. So first I'll need the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to you.
Speaker 12: Yeah, it's Emma.
Speaker 1: Okay, Emma, all right? And would you like to include a card and anything in that card?
Speaker 12: Sure? Yeah, that's just something simple. I love you baby.
Speaker 18: Happy anniversary, hopefully many more in the comma anniversary is coming up.
Speaker 1: Oh well, happy anniversary. How long you guys been together?
Speaker 19: Thanks?
Speaker 1: Thanks a couple of years, well, Tony, thank you very much for the information there. Now, I'd just like to tell you that this is not the grocery store. My name is Jubel. That's the radio show. It's called the Jebel Show. Yeah shows here. Hi, I'm Nina, Hi and I'm Victoria. And we do a segment on the radio, call to catch a cheater and your girlfriend Julia is on the phone.
Speaker 12: Are you serious? What are you doing? What are you stupid?
Speaker 14: Like?
Speaker 1: What do you would you?
Speaker 12: I am not.
Speaker 16: You said, don't you dare call me that you have been ignoring me and you've been walking away. We made a pack to be together and now now you're just being I mean, I.
Speaker 12: Try to radio.
Speaker 18: You want to talk about the fact that we're both cheating on our significant others on the on the radios.
Speaker 16: No, it's not crazy. It's still you can't do that. Okay, you're out there and me, but no, I'm not being crazy. You are being a complete title on the radio.
Speaker 7: This is I put it on the.
Speaker 12: Radio because me.
Speaker 16: Now, you got there and said, oh, you're the love of my life. I'm going to leave Emma right, I mean, she's nice, but whatever you said that you were going to be with me, and it's about time that you own up and you tell you need.
Speaker 12: To all everybody.
Speaker 16: This is what you've been doing. You've been with me, you say you love me, and then you just ignore me. Okay, this is.
Speaker 12: Your idea, This seems like a good idea. This is your way of trying to get me.
Speaker 16: To like this is this is this is.
Speaker 18: Your big plan was to put us on the radio and tell the whole world that we're cheating on our significant others.
Speaker 12: Like this is crazy.
Speaker 16: I can't believe you know whatever Jack is, you know, if he finds out, then find whatever. Our relationship is going down anyway, But for you to sit there and tell me that you love me, you're going to leave her and then send her roses and sit there day happy Anni grosery, Are you serious? I mean you're getting mad at me, but you're I can't send I couldn't send him to your house like you have a boyfriend because you.
Speaker 12: Send them to your house? What am I crazy?
Speaker 7: For you?
Speaker 12: Actually? The night?
Speaker 16: No, it's not nuts, you know what. You just have to get over yourself and need this side. Are you going to be with her? Are you going to be with me? Hello, my gosh, I can't believe this is how you're doing this.
Speaker 3: This is just.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you both are stressing me out.
Speaker 12: Okay, you guys I'm not even learning. It's sitting there trying to right now. Do you hear him? Regardless? No, it's not.
Speaker 16: Okay, then you need to.
Speaker 12: Talk to me about stuff, well meaning me. In the worst possible position. You realize that you're on the radio position by on your Okay, I didn't listen. You don't do that.
Speaker 18: You you're you were involved in this too, Okay, don't don't put this on me, Scott involved. Okay, you plan for this.
Speaker 3: You know you didn't plan for it.
Speaker 16: Okay, but you're going to sit there and tell me that I'm crazy for going on the radio. Well, I'm calling you out. You have to make a choice, and you know what she deserves to know.
Speaker 12: Neither of them.
Speaker 7: That's the whole point.
Speaker 12: We want to.
Speaker 18: Hurt either of them. That's the whole point. We didn't want to hurt them. Okay, neither of them.
Speaker 16: You're owning up to it now, you're saying that you don't want to hurt her. Okay, Well you should have left her. You should have left her already and not sit there and send flowers. Oh, happy anniversary.
Speaker 12: Things have been going better with Emma.
Speaker 16: Well, congratulations, we do I mean, what do you want me to say I'm so happy for you. I don't want me.
Speaker 18: I can tell you what I did, put it out on the radio for the whole world. Like, that's not the mature way to handle this.
Speaker 16: Well, I think you went past mature whenever you saw you started ignoring me, or.
Speaker 1: When you decided to have two girlfriends. Okay, yeah, so you can say you.
Speaker 12: Know what I'm done, and Emma deserves to know. So I'm going to found her an email right now. Oh she deserves, she deserves.
Speaker 1: I'm done by not your place to do, Tony. She hung up, and now Tony hung up. Wow, I don't know what just happened. That sounds stress, Yes it does. It made me really uncomfortable.
Speaker 19: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even sure we should have helped her out because she was already cheating. And then well, at least thanks for the entertainment. Is that what we call? That was crazy? At this point? Yes, they're both cheating.
Speaker 12: They're both in the wrong.
Speaker 4: The Jewel shows to catch a cheater.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 9: I take order.
Speaker 10: A large black coffee large black cost Do.
Speaker 1: You mean aventy?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: I mean large. He means event you have the biggest funny VENTI is.
Speaker 18: Large no vent is twenty large is large.
Speaker 19: In fact, cole is large and.
Speaker 12: Grande is Spanish for large.
Speaker 13: Venti's the only one that doesn't mean large.
Speaker 1: It's also the only one that's Italian.
Speaker 12: Congratulations for stupid and three languages.
Speaker 1: It's almost time for America's favorite trivia game. Yeah you versus Victoria, and it's time to strap in, oh and strap on that you log because it's the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royal House Intense Tournament. We're in order to win the thousand dollars gift card, you have to go away and in this grueling competition, you have to be the last player standing on Friday and you'll win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. But the first stop on the road to that thousand dollars gift card is through Victoria Amirez. Yeah, gotta beat her first. If you want to go, oh way, call us right now. If you want to play eight eight eight three four three one O six one eight eight eight three four three one O six one. You can also d m u s at the Jebel Show or go to the Jubil show dot com. I wasn't up trash talk or not or come up with my trash trock.
Speaker 12: So I didn't, so I googled it immediately.
Speaker 1: The trash trock it gave me is I'm gonna.
Speaker 11: Throw a p at your your knee.
Speaker 1: It's terrible trying to put that in AI.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to trash.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We'll play r after this, and also check out the Macy's Gift Guide. They really have everything you could ever want for Christmas.
Speaker 14: The coolest one spot, yeah, the coolest thing is the filters looking for a friend, filter by friend looking for a nephew.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's dope. I was like, STEPI up. Just go to Macy's dot com and we'll play next. I'm stupid, you're smart. I was wrong, you were right. You're the best, I'm the worst. You're very good looking. I'm not attractive. All right, as long as you're willing to admit that. It's time for America's favorite trivia game, You versus Victoria, and it's another week of the one thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale, an intense tournament. We're in order to win a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's, you have to go all way and who will do it this week in this grueling competition. It's day one and let's meet today's contestant for the thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale. Tammy.
Speaker 16: What's that?
Speaker 1: Tammy?
Speaker 12: Heay? Nothing much? I go way Victoria?
Speaker 1: All right? Yeah? How confident are you? Tammy?
Speaker 12: I'm pretty confident.
Speaker 13: I do pretty good when I Loosten on the radio, but I think it could be different, and I'm hoping I do all right, so I already told all my family and friends.
Speaker 12: I'm going to be on the radio.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, here we go. You've got to beat Victoria first, and then you can start your run on the way to one thousand dollars gift card to Macy's.
Speaker 12: Oh right, okay.
Speaker 1: Here we go. Oh we're gonna send Victoria out of the studio and while she's leaving, Tammy, the game is played like this. You have thirty seconds to answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know one, just say pass and Victoria has to beat you outright to win. Okay, Okay, all right, here we go, Tammy. Are you ready?
Speaker 13: I am?
Speaker 1: Keep in mind, if you win out this week, you'll get a thousand dollars gift card to Macy's. All your friends are listening and you can win one thousand dollars. All of the pressure here you go, Tammy, Your time starts now.
Speaker 4: In National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, what does Clark Griswold receive as his Christmas bonus? Which reindeer's name begins with a B of sam? In nineteen forty seven, Macy's launched its first televis broadcast of the Thanksgiving Day Parade on.
Speaker 1: WHAT Network.
Speaker 12: NBC.
Speaker 4: What plant is commonly used to decorate homes during Christmas and can be hung in doorways for.
Speaker 12: A kiss missiletoe In.
Speaker 1: The song jingle Bells, What's the name of the Slaves Driver?
Speaker 20: What Oh?
Speaker 12: Chrispinkle?
Speaker 1: Okay, got that in and I think you did a good job. We're gonna read Victoria back in the studio. And while she's coming back in, Tammy was something you would like the world to know today.
Speaker 13: My car got struck by lightning while I was driving it.
Speaker 1: WHOA, what yeah, what happened?
Speaker 13: Well, A big thing of lightning came down and it was loud, and I thought, wow, I said, all the power must be out and there were some people and they were walking and they jumped you down on the ground and I rolled down my window see if they were okay, and they told me.
Speaker 12: They said, dude, your car just got hit by lightning.
Speaker 1: Was anything wrong with your car?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Well, right after they said that, because I told him no, it didn't, I tried to put the window up in a one go and then black SLOs started poking out.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, my gosh, my gosh, thank goodness, you're okay. Yeah, that's totally different than what I thought happens. I thought you'd go back in time, get back to this. That's a crazy story though. All Right, Victoria's back in studio. Her headphones are on. I'm scared and she's scared slightly.
Speaker 1: Here we go thirty seconds. Answer as many questions as possible. If you don't know when, just say pass and Victoria, you have to be cammy outright to win. Okay, Okay, Christmas Movies, you can tell Victoria when to go go.
Speaker 4: In National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, what does Clark Griswold receive as a Christmas bonus? Who best which Rengeers name begins with a b oh, I don't know why I said Rudolph, but listen. In nineteen forty seven, Macy's launched its first telefied broadcast of the Thanksgiving Day Parade on which network NBC. What plan is commonly used to decorate homes during Christmas and can be hung in doorways for kiss this is so and the song jingle bells? What's the name of the slaves Driver?
Speaker 1: What uh?
Speaker 7: By?
Speaker 4: Which country is credited with creating the tradition of the Christmas tree?
Speaker 12: German?
Speaker 1: Did you say Germany? All right, well, let's see how you did, remember, Tammy. If you beat Victoria, you're on your way to that thousand dollars Macy's gift card. Let's see how you guys did and send it over to the scoreboard with our scoreboard producer Brad. All right, Tammy, you got three? Correct? Victoria got five? Are you? Victoria just jumped out of her chair. She's more shocked than anybody I know. She says, she's stripping. Is this your celebration?
Speaker 12: Dat?
Speaker 1: All right, Sammy, that's a shocker. You do get one hundred dollars gift card to Macy's just for playing, though, yep, thank you for playing and let's get the answers with Nina and National Christmas Vacation.
Speaker 4: Clark Griswold got a year membership to the Jelly of the Month Club. The Reindeer that begins with the B is blitzing. NBC is the first network that the Thanksgiving Day Parade was broadcast on and still is. Actually the plant commonly used to decorate during Christmas to get people to make out is mistletoe. And this song jingle Bells. The name of the slaves driver is Bobtail. Yeah, okay, that was really impressive. I didn't think that was a correct answer at all. I thought you made something up right there, yet I didn't know what that was. And then the country credited for creating the Christmas tree is Germany.
Speaker 1: That was a very it was a guess, right.
Speaker 11: Yeah, my bring just went to Germany and she keeps talking about going again.
Speaker 1: So that's the tammy. I'm sorry. Yep, lightning does strike twice in Victoria one today. Yeah, but you do get one hundred dollars Macy's gift card and thank you very much for competing in the thousand dollars Macy's Holiday Battle Royale.
Speaker 13: Oh thank you.
Speaker 18: It's amazing.
Speaker 1: Yes, we play you for Victoria at the same time every single weekday morning, and the road to the thousand dollars still goes through Victoria. So whoever plays you tomorrow we'll have a chance to go ah away. We'll see how they do. Hope for another bob Tail First.
Speaker 7: Date follow up powered by the Advocates Injury Attorneys online at adjocuslaw dot com.
Speaker 1: Kants is on the phone today for our first day follow up and he's getting ghosted by a girl named Macy that he went out with. So in a few minutes we're gonna call her and see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting him and hopefully get him another date. But first, Kent, how long has it been since you heard from Macy?
Speaker 12: Dude?
Speaker 19: It's been like five days. And I know I'm getting ghosted, Like absolutely no, I am getting ghosted.
Speaker 1: What makes you say it like that?
Speaker 19: I knew that when she showed up to the place where I took her out, like she just wasn't impressed, she wasn't having it, And I just I don't really quite.
Speaker 3: A one hundred percent of her sad But like I do know that she.
Speaker 19: Is avoiding me.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, what is it about her though that makes you want to get a hold of her. If you're being avoided, then why are you running towards the avoidee?
Speaker 19: Oh No, she's like she's great, she's professional, she's you know, just like you know, we really like I wanted to really hit it off, but like it's like I don't know, like I gave her an opportunity to.
Speaker 3: Choose the place, and she didn't choose a place.
Speaker 12: So I took her to.
Speaker 3: This like old like kind of hount that like Scott.
Speaker 12: Like some character.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 19: She called it muddy because I don't know, like I love like things like that, Like I don't necessarily go for I don't know.
Speaker 3: I gave her the opportunity to choose.
Speaker 4: So do you feel like the experience that you gave her wasn't normal for you? Or what do you want to tell her?
Speaker 3: Well, I just want to tell her that, you know, like did I could tell that she was.
Speaker 19: Like getting quote work calls through the whole day and stuff, and it's like, you know, it's their going like dude, if you're really not having a great time. She finally said she had to leave after like five or six calls. Like, all I'm trying to say is like, I'm not that bad a guy. I don't know what it is exactly that I did. The plan was for her, we were gonna eat after she got off work. It just it seemed weird that, Like it doesn't take much for me to pick up on it.
Speaker 1: Like so you could tell there was like a vibe vibe that she wasn't into it.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm just like I just kind of want to like get her to like I want to figure out the real reason why she was ghost to me, because I know it wasn't work and I don't know what I did wrong, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Like she's a great She's a great girl. You know That's really what I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 1: Okay, cool, Well we'll play a song come Back, and then call her see if she'll tell us why she's ghosting you and hopefully get you another date. Then all right, cool, All right man, we'll play song come Back and get your first day follow up at the next Right in the middle of our first day follow up and if you're just joining us, Kent is on the phone and he's getting ghosted by Macy. So we're about to call her and ask her why she's ghosting him and maybe get him another date if he still wants them. But before we do that, Kent, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 19: Well, you know, like I went out with this girl. I gave her an opportunity to choose anywhere to go in the world, and you know, she let me choose.
Speaker 3: She said my place was musty.
Speaker 12: And I know for sure I'm getting ghosted, but I don't know why.
Speaker 3: But I just don't feel like I deserve that. I want to know. I want to know why she won't talk to me anymore.
Speaker 1: Okay, and you really liked her?
Speaker 3: Huh No, it's fantastic.
Speaker 1: All right, man, Well here you go. Are you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: I'm ready if I can be, I.
Speaker 21: Guess okay, Hello, Hi Masik to Macy.
Speaker 1: Please, Oh this is Macy.
Speaker 16: How can I help you?
Speaker 1: Macy?
Speaker 8: Hi?
Speaker 1: How are you? My name is Jewbell and I host a radio show. It's called The Jebel Show. Hi, Macy, I'm Nina also on the show. Hi, my name's Victoria. How are you.
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 1: I'm good, How are you great? Thank you for asking? Have you ever listened to the show before.
Speaker 12: No, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: So we do a segment on the show. It's called the first eight follow up. That's where if you go out on a date with somebody and they end up ghosting you, you can have us get them on the phone and ask them why they're ghosting you. So we got an email about you.
Speaker 3: Oh you got it.
Speaker 12: Oh that's how you were offering.
Speaker 3: Oh gosh, yeah, no, we.
Speaker 1: Got an email about you. And his name is Kent. Do you know?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, thank you, No, I don't want The first date was terrible.
Speaker 12: I don't really want to relivet that.
Speaker 1: Oh no, okay, well could you tell us why? He just wants to know. Oh he said he really liked you, and he doesn't know you know where you're go sing him?
Speaker 12: Oh he should know. Okay, well we'll put it very simply. He took me to you guys ever been there?
Speaker 3: No, because you're normal people.
Speaker 12: Okay.
Speaker 7: It's little place.
Speaker 2: That you take a first date. It is a place that you will take a future murder victim.
Speaker 1: It's sery. Is that bad?
Speaker 12: It was?
Speaker 3: I thought it was going to be a cute little.
Speaker 12: Bar, you know, a nice happy hour. I walked in.
Speaker 2: I got scared. I almost walked right out, but he had already seen me, and.
Speaker 16: So I was like, oh, well, this will be my life for the next two hours.
Speaker 9: Yay.
Speaker 12: He was terrible from the beginning. It wasn't good. And so you know, after.
Speaker 2: Like fifteen minutes, I went to the bathroom and I called my friends and I was like, hey, I need you to call me like every ten.
Speaker 12: Minutes until I can get out of here and be like, oh, lock of emergency. It was so bad. He like, I come in. I had just gotten off of work. He's wearing jeans and a T shirt. I thought we were both coming from work. And then he tells me that he quit his job a few weeks ago. That's a big deal breaker for me because I want someone that I can work with and we can grow together. I do not want to be the sole read winner.
Speaker 4: Well, did he explain why he quit his job, what his plan is for the future.
Speaker 12: No, No, I didn't get that far. I was already so turned off.
Speaker 3: I was like, can I cut in here?
Speaker 1: EO, Yes you can, Macie. That's Kent. He's been actually listening and wants to talk to you.
Speaker 3: What's the.
Speaker 12: First of all sorry, wait, you're what you listening?
Speaker 16: Yeah, yeah, I'm listening.
Speaker 19: Because I was trying to figure out why you were ghosting me.
Speaker 12: But like, no, I'm listening to you. I'm like, dude, like what the like, what the hell?
Speaker 3: That's kid?
Speaker 16: I knew like you the place that.
Speaker 2: We went, Okay, Well, first of all, that bar is disgusting in the future.
Speaker 12: Never take any woman there.
Speaker 2: They will call the police on you.
Speaker 12: You you emailed them and up a secret phone call so that you could listen to me.
Speaker 7: You understand that weird o behavior.
Speaker 12: Tent right, No, you.
Speaker 3: A place like I know everybody there. It's just like a really chill play. That's a good vibe.
Speaker 12: And I gave you the opportunity to choose.
Speaker 3: Anywhere you wanted.
Speaker 8: We could have gone anywhere, like if you were so, I knew that you didn't like it, but you could have said something, we could have gone elsewhere, tent.
Speaker 7: If I had known that you.
Speaker 2: Were going to say, let's go to I would have been like, oh, let's just meet.
Speaker 12: In the alley way behind the Rby's.
Speaker 7: And we could just forage in would have been time.
Speaker 3: It was not.
Speaker 12: It is not that bad, Like, come on, man, like that here was a man making You're making my own shirt in the corner.
Speaker 7: Of the bar, And is that normal?
Speaker 12: Is he just one of the regulars?
Speaker 7: Is he one of those characters we.
Speaker 20: Always hear about it you date, I don't.
Speaker 12: I don't want any date with any man after this.
Speaker 16: If I go on a date with another man and.
Speaker 7: He says, where do you want to go, I'm going to say.
Speaker 12: I have strong objections to in.
Speaker 7: Case you wanted to take me there. Other than that everywhere else is acceptable?
Speaker 12: Then why didn't you.
Speaker 1: Have a suggestion?
Speaker 3: And now you're just like you're just hating all my people.
Speaker 1: Macie, I have a question for you. Would you like to go out on another date with kn't? We'll pay for it?
Speaker 12: Oh my god, I'm for trying and be washing my hair that night whatever and night it's supposed to eat early, washing my hair that night.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: I wanted to.
Speaker 12: Ken you have them call me up so that you can listen in and be be sneaky peaty about this and want to want to know why I didn't want to go out on.
Speaker 16: A date with you.
Speaker 2: You should have known the way that you were dressed. You don't care like you quit your job.
Speaker 3: You don't care about life.
Speaker 7: You're going to bum around for a little bit.
Speaker 19: I quit my Oh my god, dude, when I told you I quit my job, I mean like, I sold my company for like six hundred K and I'm moving on.
Speaker 12: Like you didn't even take a second.
Speaker 20: To even like ask anything about me. Yeah that's true. Okay, I apologize, But also congratulations doesn't matter. You're still not working, You're still just bumming around. I'm not bumming around.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 12: When I told you that I would take you anywhere.
Speaker 3: I meant it. I could take you anywhere.
Speaker 12: You didn't have a boat.
Speaker 7: If I had said, oh, I want to go to Mississippi and.
Speaker 2: I want to ride on a steamboat and have dinner, you would have done that.
Speaker 3: On a first date.
Speaker 18: You know what.
Speaker 3: That sounds cool?
Speaker 8: Why not?
Speaker 7: I've got I've got some resources to do that.
Speaker 3: But like, I don't brag a lot of.
Speaker 1: My money like you.
Speaker 8: Obviously a really really matters to you to be like a princess everywhere you go, Like, I'm just really are you?
Speaker 3: Maybe let me tell you something.
Speaker 19: If you really want to dig some gold, I got it some numbers for you.
Speaker 3: I got some dudes that'll like knock your socks off. Go ahead, but like I don't think it.
Speaker 12: Oh, I'm sad. Maybe I need to be a worst person. Do you want me to get in some alley? Sits more a woman for you.
Speaker 7: Get out of here.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you could be the worst person. Give it a shot. Oh my god, you.
Speaker 12: Are not weird now weird behavior.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you didn't get another date?
Speaker 3: Or yeah, thank you, damn shocker, shocker, there's no second date.
Speaker 12: Come on, all right, I guess we're doing this is what. I'm just really glad that you guys called me.
Speaker 7: Thank you for reminding me why my standards are so high.
Speaker 12: I love you. I'm going to start listening to you now.
Speaker 1: Oh well, if your standards are high, don't do that. Something crazy has happened. Oh it's a jewel show. This might actually shock you, because in life there are certain things that just don't get along. Oil and water, light and dark Karen's and well anything. Well, for the first time ever, Bloomers and millennials agree on something, and it's so shocking. The list of young people thinks that Bloomers agree with is going Vira cound. Sometimes we'll go over it, right, after this, it's a double show. People all over are shook. It's a double show. Why is that? Because for the first I'm ever boomers and millennials agree on something. Wow, it's gonna happen one day. So shocking that a list of young people thinks that boomers agree with is actually going viral. So we'll go over it now so you can see where the common ground is actually between the olds and the slightly youngers. No, no, gen X is in between I think, oh yeah, yes boomers gen X.
Speaker 10: And then.
Speaker 1: Right, well, here we go. Here's five young people things that boomers agree with. It's easier to ghost someone than to break up. Really, I can.
Speaker 4: See as the boomer you're just a little bit lazy, you're just.
Speaker 1: Tired, you've been doing in a long time. Yeah, they don't even consider it ghosting. Listen, if your daity has a boomer, my hat is off to you. It is hard out here, pop off. You have to be careful to if you say you got ghosted, because that could mean that someone passed.
Speaker 10: You.
Speaker 1: Young people. Things that boomers agree with? Why waste time writing up reports when you can use chat GPT.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys, my dad lives for chat GPD really, yes, everything I need to do he goes. You know, just look at chat GPT. He's the runny and so he's got a neck. He's the best.
Speaker 1: Another young people think that boomers agree with four day work week's rock. Yeah, finally it's about time. I think boomers just got old. So now all the easy things are like, yeah, it's easier to ghost. I'll use chat GPT for something. And then also I don't want to work as much. What does that say about millennials if we're on the same page.
Speaker 4: As that means they got to that week, We got to figure it out.
Speaker 1: I like that better. These are young people things that boomers agree with. Avocados really do pair well with toast, and yeah, I would like to see the boomers space that first figured that out. Kids on there are polsting on their instagrams about this avocado toast so good, peanut butter on toast or something like that, and then you accidentally get some avocado and you're like, well, some time in life, you got to be wrong. And I know a lot about that because I'm a boomer. Spotify saves time on mixtapes. That's another young people thing that boomers agree with Okay, tape, I mean, is that what a mixtape is that? When you like, you make your own playlist, it's a playlist. It just was on a cassette tape. Yeah, it just took a lot of work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so when people actually or yeah, on CDs, but when actually when people made them for you, it meant something because they had to take a lot of time to do.
Speaker 1: Oh that makes it to sit there and record the whole song and then stop the tape that they were recording on and then start another song and record or wait for it to burn. And then you're like, okay, here we go. I see in movies and now you kids can just go on to your Spotify and make a playlist with a couple of clicks. Not then to tell someone you liked them, you had to sit there for five hours actually that long? Who knows, Yeah, at least that long. Probably another young people think that boomers agree with there's no reason to pay retail if you can thrift. Wow, I'm kind of surprised. Yeah, because boomers are running out of their retirement money. We're all just bro I thought retirement would be different. But let's go to the Goodwill and get some clothes. Office smoke breaks are pointless when you can vape in the bathroom. Apparently boomers are vaping.
Speaker 4: Now that's also my dad does that too. He's a boomer right seventies, I think so, yeah, so he vapes.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Another, young people think that boomers agree with music, film and television peaked in the eighties.
Speaker 6: What.
Speaker 1: I don't know what music film and television was. Didn't it start in the eighties? What no speaks in the eighties, Victoria. But if you think about it, a lot of the music and a lot of the TV shows, even that Netflix has as new TV shows are like old ones that they're bringing back.
Speaker 12: True.
Speaker 1: Another young people think that boomers agree with having kids is an awful idea. That one. Yeah, they took all their money work, but they're so cute. There's also a list of old people things that millennials agree with. You shouldn't have to download an app everything is another thing on the list. I agree with that also, it's kind of annoying. It just gets confusing with how many apps you have on your phone.
Speaker 11: It's like streaming services. Do you want to watch one show, you have to go to Hulu. I watch a different show. You got at a prime, a different show Netflix, that movie, HBO Max.
Speaker 1: It's like, bro all on one, is it weird that I think that's fun?
Speaker 4: What why You're going to a different spot every time, So it's like you're not eating dinner at the same restaurant every night. You're just kind of bouncing around to different spots. So like, oh, I'm in hululand today that Neflix Square. You know, here's a little different.
Speaker 1: Another thing that millennials agree with boomers on. The way that gen z makes hearts with their hands is deeply upsetting. Why I enjoy that? You like that?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 11: I don't What way do you make you just meant like making a heart? No, I think that's the way y'all do it. The way it makes it look like gang.
Speaker 1: Sign hard No, yeah, that does that can get you shot in some neighborhoods. It's time for Nina's what's trending?
Speaker 4: See you guys ready for a drinking game that'll really get you going through the holiday season. So remember the movie Bad Santa from two thousand and.
Speaker 1: Three, Thank yeah, I do, okay? It was all Thornton.
Speaker 4: Yes, that movie. So apparently it features two hundred and fifty five swear words. So the drinking game it's trending now is that every time there's a bad word, you take a drink.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's a good That is definitely a great and bad idea at the same time.
Speaker 4: A lot like don't take a whole shot, Like yeah, you're talking a sippy sip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that would be a hospital visit.
Speaker 14: But there's a new have you seen the new Santa Letter to Santa movie with Jack Black?
Speaker 11: Huh oh, it's not Letter of Santa's litter to state, Well, the kid writes a letter to Santa but spells accidental Satan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so Jack Black is Satan. That's funny, but it's it's wild. I'm in this.
Speaker 14: Heavy debate right now whether or not to watch you with my daughter because it's PG thirteen. She's ten, right, and so some PG thirteen's hit different than other PG thirteen.
Speaker 1: So I'm in this like battle. But in her defense, she's ten going on like fifteen. Well, but she's the one who brought it up.
Speaker 14: Though she's like, I don't know, man, that's FI thirteen, Like, I don't know if I should be really watching her and I was like that for her. Okay, well, yeah, I guess I'm a bad father. I'm gonna watch this on my own no matter what.
Speaker 1: Because that's funny. Though I haven't seen that. I want to watch it.
Speaker 12: Really funny. He pops up and the little kids.
Speaker 1: Like, are you sand I haven't watched it. With the trailer, it's like, are you sand on?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 12: Is nah?
Speaker 11: Kid about granted three wishes? Yeah, taking her soul? He's does to get my wishes.
Speaker 1: She's like, what it might be worth it? That's funny. Well, happy holidays, whatever movie you watch.
Speaker 15: Jeubels Dirty Little Secret.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello, Hey, you have a dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So, basically my dirty little secret was that I was dating somebody that lived in a different city than me, but they lived in the city where I have a cousin that stays there. And basically he went to the Bolden Alley and told me he was going with some friends, and my cousin ended up at the same buldan ally and told me he was with a girl. So I drove down there and I was waiting to see if he was going to walk out with her, which he did, and they ended up going to some kind of bar together or something. So I sprayed the front top of his car and his door handles with pepper spring because he has a tendency of like touching his face all the time, and I knew it because she's door handle. He would end up seeing his hand with wet and put it to his face to smell it, which he did. Yeah, he was like literally screaming in the parking lot that his eyes was burning as boys are never any help because all of his friends was just recording him laughing at him like, Oh, I think it's the eyelash in my eye, like something's in there I can't see.
Speaker 12: And then he started calling me.
Speaker 9: He started calling me like I need help, I need sure help, And the whole time I'm thinkure, like you don't even know.
Speaker 12: Wow, Yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 4: Honestly, I love intelligent revenge story. There's something about it and I shouldn't say that out loud, but this one's funny. Well, thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 1: I'm sure you've inspired a lot more people to have your revenge if they get cheated on. Have a good day to thank you. Hello, Hello, Hey, what's up? You have a dirty little secret? I do, sweet let's hear it.
Speaker 15: So I am engaged to be married and coming up, thank you, And I have been exploring an avenue of making extra money. I've been really in need of making some extra money so I can spoil my man. And my dirty little secret is that I've been selling some things online.
Speaker 1: What have you been selling? Right?
Speaker 15: Well, it's not only fans, and it's not my body.
Speaker 12: So there's that.
Speaker 1: That's all goods. Where I thought it was going for sure, I was going to guess it feet picks, is that you're underwear?
Speaker 15: I was, yeah, I was thinking you were thinking that like sea picks, other kind of picks all up. So my husband hasn't figured this out yet, but my underwear drawer is getting.
Speaker 19: A little bear.
Speaker 1: I knew it. I knew.
Speaker 15: Fun, but it's not nasty because honestly, it's like, I'm not the kind of girl that would.
Speaker 3: Just wear underwear for like two.
Speaker 17: Weeks and then send it to these people who are into that disgusting kind of thing sometimes you know, low cane tuna, Oh gosh, what what?
Speaker 15: These people are very strange.
Speaker 12: That want these setish specific things. But the money's coming in, racking.
Speaker 1: Up nice what well, it gets your money.
Speaker 12: Yeah, don't get me ideas, girl, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, I do. I just don't know if there's a big market for my undies.
Speaker 12: You know you're out.
Speaker 1: Nobody your well. Thank you for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 12: Have a wonderful wedding there, Thank you, it's gonna be.
Speaker 15: I'm probably hoping it's gonna I think I'm gonna take him to like to the best.
Speaker 1: Oh, there you go. Who needs those though?
Speaker 12: Exactly?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you very much for telling us your dirty little secret.
Speaker 3: Have a good day you too.
Speaker 1: What's your dirty little secret?