Speaker 1: I don't have to be nice. Number one.
Speaker 2: I agree with Quentin Tarantino. George Clooney is not a backer.
Speaker 1: He is a like. I don't know what he is. You, what do you have to do with anything?
Speaker 2: Why do I have to listen to you?
Speaker 3: You're listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson.
Speaker 4: Good Tuesday morning. Nice to have you with us on the forty seven Morning Update. And I'm just gonna be honest with you. This show is gonna be longer than normal. Why because for three hours, Hunter Biden sat down and did an interview and my, oh my, was it good to listen to. I'm gonna break it down for you. There was no way to do it in ten minutes. So you're gonna get an extended version of my show, the Ben Ferguson Podcasts, because it's just too good not to let you hear all that Hunter Biden had to say. But before we get to that, and look, you can take the Hunter Biden route in life, and well he actually talks about that in this show, and I'm gonna have that for you. Even tells you how to make crack cocaine. But if you don't want to go down that road and you just want a really good cup of coffee to start your morning. You got to check out my friends at Krockett Coffee. Now, what their experts in is small batch coffee experts who love the taste of coffee. And my good friends Buck Sexton and Clay Travis, they're the ones that decided it was timed up. They in the coffee space. There's a whole lot of low radical, lefty coffee growers and companies out there. You probably thought of a few names when I said it. Well, that's why Crockett Coffee exists, and it is premium coffee. Now you can choose between fresh ground, whole bean or k cups whatever you want. If you're interested in mushroom coffee and the positive benefits that come with enjoying that each day, Crockett Coffee is now producing that as well. There's a dark roast, a mild roast, to light roast, a decafed version, and yeah, even a mushroom organic blend. So you choose what you want. And here's the best part about switching to Crockett Coffee. A portion of your purchase goes to support Tunnels for Towers Foundation because the good people at Crockett Coffee also pledged to never forget. Now, let me save you money to up your coffee game. Go right now to Crockettcoffee dot com. Use my name Ben. You're gonna get twenty percent off your first order. That's Krocketcoffee dot com. And use my name Ben as your promo code to get twenty percent off Crocketcoffee dot com.
Speaker 5: My name Ben. It's forty seven Morning Up Date and it starts right now.
Speaker 3: Story number one.
Speaker 4: So Hunter Biden still a crackhead, sounded like a crackhead and doing a sit down interview on a YouTube show. And well, if there's any one word that the crackhead loves to say, it is the F bomb. Hunter Biden going off on Democrat to criticize his dad's mental decline.
Speaker 5: As well.
Speaker 4: Now, we've got a lot to cover, all right in this, and I'm gonna break it down. You're gonna hear a whole lot up beat and then some more beeps and then some more beeps. So let me just go through the basics of the insanity here. First off, what set off the president's son a whole lot was the fact that there was Democrats that lent credence to the Jake Tapper Alec Thompson original sin expose on the former President Joe Biden's mental decline. It was a extremely bizarre, insane three hour interview with a YouTuber and the former first son who is not given a sit down media interview literally in years, just wouldn't shut up. Like if you want to know what a train wreck looks like, like this interview, my friends, was an absolute train wreck. Okay, he told the popular Channel five journal video journalist Andrew Callaghan, all Right, he's got a big following on YouTube.
Speaker 5: You may not have ever heard him before. That's okay, neither.
Speaker 4: I until today that the book revealing the White House's cover up of his father's cognitive issue was quote a money grab.
Speaker 5: Now I actually agree with that.
Speaker 4: I think Jake Tapper and the way that Jake Tapper did this book was was just like are you kidding me? And if you don't know the background, apparently this book was never gonna see the light of day, and so then the author had to go find someone that would get it some press and excitement, and he went to Jake Tapper, and Jake Tappers like, yeah, I'll take the money.
Speaker 5: Sure forget the fact that.
Speaker 4: Jake Tapper one hundred percent was carrying water for Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, the Biden crime family, and the Hunter Biden laptop story for years and was sitting there for an extremely long time saying there's no cognitive decline of Joe Biden. In fact, he even attacked Donald Trump's own family members. When Laura Trump went on his show and talked about the cognitive cline, he was like, I'm not gonna let you say that on my show. I can't believe you would say that. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna let that go. Like that's how like a scumbaggie of a journal list Jake Tapper was during that time. And then and then when the book comes he's like, well, I did call her and tell her I was sorry, I got it wrong, right, Like, oh, okay, so that makes it all better.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 4: Now let me go back to Hunter and the points he was making. Number One, he went after the book and said it was money grab Uh. That actually was probably the most competent, insane thing that he actually said in the entire three hours. He also went on a like just insane, really fun attack on George Clooney and James carvill and and and the guys from Pod Save America and others like you want to talk about what happens when an actor uh then turned artists can't sell his art anymore. This guy like he's mad, clearly in his unhinged because the money has dried up.
Speaker 5: Take a listen.
Speaker 2: I don't have to be nice Number one. I agree with Quentin Tarantino. George Clooney is not an actor. He is a like I don't know what he is. You what do you have to do with anything? Why do I have to I've listened to you. What right do you have to step on a man who's given fifty two years of his life to the service of this country and decide that you, George Clooney, are going to take out basically a full page ad in the New York Times to undermine the president at a time in which, by the way, what do people care about the most? Why do you think that the Republicans have an advantage over us because they're unified? They won't go along with anything. I wasn't asking anybody to go along with anything. I was asking people to go along with this. The most successful administration in my lifetime, the.
Speaker 4: Most successful administration's lifetime, he believes with his dads. Now, the level of vulgar f bombery there that you just heard with the bleeps obviously was.
Speaker 5: A pretty consistent theme for three hours.
Speaker 4: And he also said, you know, Republicans are united and that's why they're winning right now and Democrats are not. Now what does that mean in translation? All right, let's just be clear what he's saying. He's saying, you guys should have let my dad, in a massive cognitive decline, continue to run the country, and you shouldn't have after there was that horrible debate, actually called him out in that terrible debate.
Speaker 5: Right and and and and.
Speaker 4: Said that this was a disaster like that, that's something that you should not have done. Now, let me also be clear, Hunter Biden wasn't done there. He also had this to say, listen carefully.
Speaker 2: People are really upset about illegal immigration. You how do you think your hotel room gets cleaned? How do you think you have food on your table? Who do you think washes your dishes? Who do you think does your garden? I would pick up the phone and call the President l Salvador and say you either send them back or I'm going to invade. It's a f crime what they're doing. He's a fucking dictator.
Speaker 4: Oh now you listen to that. And I also just want to call that what it is. This is race one oh one. And what you just heard there from Hunter Biden was so clear. The Democratic Party believes that illegal immigrants are basically modern day slaves. To them, you shut up, you take the worst job we can give you, and you be happy.
Speaker 5: And that is racism. By the way.
Speaker 4: They don't believe that people that come in this country from other countries can succeed and do amazing things.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: They want to bring illegal immigrants here to do jobs that they think only a illegal immigrant from El Salvador or from Mexico or whatever country they want to be racist towards right, what would do because they believe that these jobs are, by the way, beneath Americans.
Speaker 5: It also, by the way, tells you what they.
Speaker 4: Think about hardworking Americans that do those jobs. They hate you, They can't stand you. They think you're the worst person in the world. They think you are Just shut up, go to your to your job, do that job, you little minion. And this is who they believe that you actually are. I've been saying this for a long time. The Democrats owned the African American voters like modern day slaves forever.
Speaker 5: What do they do.
Speaker 4: They said, Hey, we'll keep you on welfare, We'll give you failing schools, We'll put you in the slums right in these public housing complexes. Right, that's what we're gonna do to you. We're gonna do all of that to you. And when we do that to you, by the way, right when we do that, gonna you're gonna keep voting for us, because we're gonna keep you addicted to living a life that is teetering constantly on the edge, right, constantly on the edge where you could be a total failure without us, right, because we are your housing, we are your food stamps, we are your Snap benefits, we are your Obamacare, we are your Obama phone. That's what they did the African American community, and I think they believe it's been successful. They keep them trapped in poverty, they keep them trapped out outside of success, right, that's what they do.
Speaker 5: They keep them trapped.
Speaker 4: And so now what they're saying about illegal immigrants is really no different.
Speaker 5: If you hear it.
Speaker 4: If you listen to what was just said there, it's not different at all. They're saying, look, you know, who do you how dare you say that we don't need a legal emorates? They do all the damn jobs, the blanking jobs, and no one else in America would do.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: They do all these blank, terrible awful jobs. And that's what we think of them. That is racism, one oh one. That is what racism is. And the Democratic Party is the most racist party I've ever seen. By the way, if you don't believe me, who is in favor of slavery? Let's go to another part of this interview that also just shows how angry and spiteful the Biden crime family is, how unhinged they are. Hunter Biden admits that Nancy Pelosi was one of those who drove his dad out of office, out of the race.
Speaker 5: Now, let's go back to the debate that happened.
Speaker 4: Gosh, it's just a little over a year ago, a year ago, in a day since he dropped out of the race.
Speaker 5: If you remember that part of history.
Speaker 4: Everyone saw that debate that night, and I actually yelled at the TV. I remember telling my producer that night, I said he I wanted him to do badly, referring to Joe Biden. I didn't want him to do that bad because I knew it was so bad that we were gonna end up having now run against someone else besides Joe Biden. And I was worried it could be someone like you know, Michelle Obama. I was worried about it being even even Kamwa Harris or anybody else, because at reset, I knew we had Joe Biden beat. I needed Joe Biden to have a bad night. Okay, I needed Joe Biden to have a bad night. But it was so bad. I was like, he won't survive. This is how is how I described it. I was like, he literally won't just he will not survive this, like he will not survive it.
Speaker 5: And sure enough that that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 4: Now you look at the coup attempt against Joe Biden and what we understand, it was pretty clear the godfathers of the Democratic Party got together. It's well documented, and it was Schumer and it was Jeffries, and it was Pelosi, and it was the Obama's and it was the Clintons and they all decided Joe's gotta go. They watched it the same way that I watched it. The American people watched it the way that you watched it. The American voters, the Democratic Party watched it and they're like.
Speaker 5: All right, how do we get him to go?
Speaker 4: And I believe that they made it clear that if he didn't drop out, they would probably twenty fifth Amendment.
Speaker 5: Joe Biden, I have no doubt about that.
Speaker 4: Now, Nancy Pelosi, let me just tell you, like Nancy Pelosi is a hard core, stone cold political killer. She will run over her own if she had to to keep power. There is no one around Nancy Pelosi that I think Nancy Possi is a little too besides herself. May you could say her her kids, but like outside of that or hasn't That's it. I'm just telling you, like, that's it, folks, that's it. And Nancy Pelosi wanted to keep her power. She's old, but she's not as senile I think, as a fair way of putting it, she's She's not a senile, is Joe Biden? And so I think what you witnessed here and what you saw is they saw what we saw and they go all right, we got to save our power. And the only way to say her power is we now got to get rid of We got to get rid of Joe Biden. And so Nancy Pelos like, got it. I'll take the lead. Let's go now. I want you to listen to what he had to say about Nancy Pelosi. This is again the president's son, Hunter Biden, in his own words. Listen to how much he hates Nancy Pelosi and those around her.
Speaker 2: And you would have a speaker of emeritus that would say, well, you know, I'm gonna leave it up to but I don't know. And uh and and they had already made a decision. They clearly made a decision. And when I say they, I'm I mean the speaker. And you know, I heard Alexander Pelosi say something called my my, like put your big girl pants onto my mom or something, and I kind of want to feel like saying, who the do you think you are?
Speaker 4: Now, Look, there's two major takeaways from what you just heard there from Hunter Biden. One, he said those around her clearly he's talking about the godfathers of the Democratic Party. And and and he's he's angry, right, He's really angry that he doesn't have anybody to buy his art. Right now, do you think about how much money Hunter Biden has lost because his dad is no longer in power, and he's useless to our foreign enemies, the Chinese Communist Party, Russian ola garchs, all these people that were trying to buy influence that would quote buy his art. You think about that, and and there's one response is this is a this is a I want to burn everyone else down because I'm I'm angry because I don't have any more money. No one's lining up to buy a Hunter by Network right now. And you hear him and the amount of profanity and just the way he's talking, and you got to ask yourself this, right, like, all right, well, is you know the guy's still doing drugs?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: It's a question you got to ask. All right, let's talk about the drugs. Hunter Biden wanted to talk about the drugs. Here's what he said in the interview.
Speaker 1: Now, do you know what I mean? Well, because they think cocaine scarface very cool crack cocaine. They think the wire oh in that sense, oh absolutely, you.
Speaker 4: Know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like they don't know how similar the chemical compounds are.
Speaker 2: The Only difference between crack cocaine and cocaine is sodium bribricarbonate and water and heat.
Speaker 1: Literally, that's it, and those things are pretty much free. If you go to like a science store, this is free. You can go to your neighborhood convenience store.
Speaker 2: And just kidding anyway, I don't want to tell people how to make how to make crack cocaine, but it literally is a manasjar cocaine and baking soda.
Speaker 1: How different is the experience? Vastly vastly different?
Speaker 2: And for real, I feel really reluctant to kind of have some euphoric discussion. I know you're not asking me to do that, but have some euphoric discussion about crack cocaine. I think this might be kind of the opposite here. Okay, No, it's the exact opposite. I'm saying. I don't want to have the experience of some euphoric recall. That's how powerful crack cocaine is. Does crack cocaine make you act any differently? No? Is it safer than alcohol? Probably people think of crack as being dirty. It's the exact opposite. When you make crack, what you're doing is you're burning off all the impurities so that they're combined with the studying bicarbonate, which makes it smokable.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 2: You know, all of these actors and you know people in the past that talked about they had a problem with cocaine and freebasing.
Speaker 1: They were smoking crack. So straw on the stove is the same thing.
Speaker 2: Not exactly but close to it. But it's a little bit different anyway.
Speaker 4: But by the way, he's so serious. This is the one clip we didn't have to bleep anything.
Speaker 5: He's like an expert.
Speaker 4: If if anybody would have hired, like if the Cartels would have hired Hunter Biden, I would have been like, all right, that checks out. Barisma doesn't check out, artists doesn't check out.
Speaker 5: Needed. Guy's a consultant.
Speaker 4: Crack, crack, cocaine, carbonite, whatever the crap he was talking about, like checks out. Hunter Biden gets hired by the Cartels to be a consultant on crack and crack cocaine. They're paying him two million dollars. I'd be worth it, totally worth it. That guy's an expert. He knows what he's doing, he knows what he's talking about.
Speaker 5: Folks.
Speaker 4: That's the only time in this interview where he was actually did you notice how calm he was, Like, he wasn't angry, he wasn't irate. He's like, no, no, we're talking about crack. Hold on a second. This is where I've got me some experience. Like I like, now, now you bring up El Salvador. Oh, hold on a second.
Speaker 5: Now I'm angry.
Speaker 4: You want to talk about legal Emerts and Salvador. Let's go there for a month. Oh now, now I'm angry.
Speaker 2: But these guys think that we need to run away from all values in.
Speaker 1: Order for us to lead. I say, for you, how are.
Speaker 2: We getting those people back from fucking El Salvador? Because I'll tell you what, if I became president in two years from now or four years from now or three years from now, I would pick up the phone and call the president of El Salvador and say, you either send them back or I'm going to find invade. It's a crime what they're doing. He is a dictator, thug Kelly or Trump both?
Speaker 4: Like this is the scary part is Hunter Biden is actually Now I guess I don't know, think about becoming president and I say it to America.
Speaker 5: I have another Biden in the White House, right, But.
Speaker 4: He says he an Invadol Salvador to bring back deported illegals to America. Quote, you'd either effing send them back or I'm going to effing invade. Now, this is funny. It's also sad, but it's funny. But then there's a part of this that's not funny. This is who Joe Biden said was the smartest man he knew. This is who Joe Biden said he called and had around him for advice on a regular basis at.
Speaker 5: The White House.
Speaker 4: You you want to let that sit in real quick, like you you want to you want to just just just let that, let that sink in for a moment, that this is the guy that was around Joe Biden, that was having these types of conversations with the President of the United States of America and giving advice and when he was incompetent.
Speaker 5: What else was he doing? What else was he involved in?
Speaker 4: All right, let let's get into another part of this interview as well that I actually think could have massive repercussions for the investigation into the cognitive decline and the cover up of the Cogniti decline of Joe Biden. And that's why this part matters to me actually the most. In this sit down interview, Hunter Biden told this YouTube guy that his father, then eighty one, had taken ambient ahead of the June twenty seventh, twenty twenty four debate against Donald Trump, and he suggested that this sedative had left Biden quote like a deer in headlights, contributing to his disoriented performance.
Speaker 5: Listen to again Hunter Biden in his own words.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what happened in that debate.
Speaker 2: He flew around the world, basically in the mileage that he could have flown around the world three times. Yeah, he's eighty one years old, he's tired. To give him ambient to be able to sleep. He gets up on the stage and he looks like he's a deer in the headlights.
Speaker 4: So you say, hey, travel on the world. Right, the mileage could have flown around the world three times. Calling the exhaustion, you know, plus the senative a mix that is completely quote out of character for him. Went on to say that, and now here's the problem. Somebody's lying. Now I actually believe Hunter Biden. Here the crackhead Okay, I believe that Hunter Biden is probably telling us the truth. You noticed he wasn't cussing then, he wasn't irate, he wasn't angry.
Speaker 5: We didn't have to bleep anything there.
Speaker 4: And it seems like when he's telling you like how to make crack, for example, he's real call and he's like, I can tell you this, that's no problem. Or let me tell you why my dad was out of it. It was the ambient. They doped him up, right, he was on ambient, Like of course he was going to have be like a deer in headlights. Well, there's a problem now, because let me go back and reintroduce you to doctor Kevin O'Connor. That's Biden's physician, and he was called into Congress to testify about the cover up for Joe Biden's decline and who was running the country. Let me remind you what he said when he was asked questions about the cognitive decline of the president that he was treating.
Speaker 5: Here, doctor O'Connor.
Speaker 6: Were you ever told to lie about the president's hall on the advice to council? I must expect the decline to answer based upon the physician, based of privilege and in reliance somebody right under the fifth menu of the Constitution. I am a lawyer, must follow my lawyer's advice in this matter.
Speaker 4: Now pleads the fifth won't answer the question where you ever asked to lie?
Speaker 5: Here's the problem.
Speaker 4: Doctor Kevin O'Connor, Biden's physician, did not list ambient among the six medications included in Biden's February twenty twenty four annual physical.
Speaker 5: Now, look, let's also be clear. According to medical reviews.
Speaker 4: Biden's publicly released medical records intended to reassure the public did not disclose any ambient scripts either.
Speaker 5: So this is two data points. Now.
Speaker 4: The White House declined to comment on Hunter Biden's ambient claim. No official denial has been issued so far. AIDS did chark the poor performance up to quote jet lag and exhaustion from overseas travel at the time. So again, who's lying here? I'm going to actually, I can't believe I'm going to do this. I'm actually going to play again. Listen out and call me. Is explaining why Joe Biden did so bad at the debate.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what happened in that debate.
Speaker 2: He flew around the world, basically in the mileage that he could have flown around the world three times. Yeah, he's eighty one years old, he's tired. To give him ambient to be able to sleep. He gets up on the stage and he looks like he's a deer in the headlights.
Speaker 4: Now, let me also just bring up the eyebrow raising part of this. Ambient can cause dizziness, drowsiness, confusion, memory lapses, sleepwalking, particularly in older adults. Making such use before a high stakes debate shocking if this is true. Hunter also pointed out the absence of ambient in both the physical and the Health and Human Services paperwork, implying that there was either deliberate admission or a private dosage of ambient, meaning it wasn't coming from his actual doctor. That right there is total insanity. So this goes back to the political aspect of this. You have Republicans that have launched this investigation into Biden's health and the use more importantly of the auto pen signature for a crap ton of legislation and pardons that probably are not in fact legitimate.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 4: They have cited concerns about whether his age, jet lag, illness, or medications impaired the presence functioning, and therefore he wasn't actually running the country.
Speaker 5: We now are seeing even more.
Speaker 4: Of that coming now from Hunter Biden, giving us credence to these concerns. And then Hunter goes in the interview, he lashes out at everybody and charges all of the people around his dad, George Clooney, James Carvel, David Axera, Dick Tapper with overreaching or pushing conspiracies and saying no, no, my dad was actually fine. This is all your fault or the Ambien's fault. It's this is this is all you people suck. My dad's a may Now I go back to Hunter Biden. If there's anything you learned from this interview, you learn the dimensing crack cocaine and cocaine, and apparently we learned how to make it. Now we've learned from this interview that ambient was what really caused him to have problems in the debate. We have learned that Hunter Biden and the Democratic Party believe that illegal aliens are are are only here to do terrible, horrible jobs, and they they're jobs that are beneath Americans, and they're the ones that are the only ones that are going to clean your hotel room because apparently no Americans have ever done that job before ever, right like never.
Speaker 2: All these Democrats say, you have to talk about and realize that people are really upset about illegal immigration.
Speaker 1: How do you think your.
Speaker 2: Hotel room gets cleaned? How do you think you have food on your friend table? Who do you think washes your dishes? Who do you think does your garden? Who do you think is here? By the sheer just grit in will that they've figured out a way to get here because they thought that they could give theirselves in.
Speaker 1: Their family a better chance.
Speaker 2: And he's somehow convinced all of us that these people are criminals.
Speaker 5: Like this is the Democratic Party.
Speaker 4: This is who they are, This is what they believe, This is how racist they are. And everyone needs to just remember this is truly what they believe about the people that they're letting into this country. They don't care about them. They hate them, and they want to use them, and they look down on them. And this is how they're going to treat them forever. I go back to the Democratic Party. They're the ones that fought for slavery, folks, Like that's the facts they treat African Americans like modern day slaves.
Speaker 5: They want to own their votes, they want to own them.
Speaker 4: They want them to be completely dependent on the Democratic Party. And now with illegal immigrants, they look at them with the same type of disdain. They're beneath us. We don't want them to do great things. We want them to have the worst jobs in this country. That is exactly what you just heard from the former president's son.
Speaker 5: He's just the one.
Speaker 4: That decided, how y'all tell you the truth on this one, like, I'll tell you what we all think.
Speaker 5: That's what we all think.
Speaker 4: And then, oh, by the way, I'm gonna invade other countries to get more legal immigrants if I.
Speaker 5: Was president a year for now, two years from now, three years now.
Speaker 4: So apparently Joe Biden, the Biden crime family, they ain't out of politics, shead, folks, They're not out of politics at all.
Speaker 3: Thank you for listening to the forty seven Morning Update with Ben Ferguson. Please make sure you hit subscribe wherever you're listening to this podcast right now and for more in depth news, also subscribe to the Ben Ferguson podcast and we will see you back here tomorrow.