Speaker 1: Coach, the energy out there felt different. What changed for the team today?
Speaker 2: It was the new game day scratches from the California Lottery players.
Speaker 3: Everything. Those games sent the team's energy through the roof.
Speaker 1: Are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the field.
Speaker 3: Hey, little play makes your day, and today it made the game. That's all for now, Coach, one more question.
Speaker 1: Play the new Los Angeles Chargers, San Francisco forty nine ers and Los Angeles Rams scratchers from the California Lottery. A little play can make your day. Peace made responsibily. Must be eighteen years or older to purchase late or claim.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, welcome back earned alsha. We're still in La La edition, La Cali edition for sure. So first and foremost, shout out to Dame Dash. Yeah, and the good people at Dash Studios, Dame Dash Studios, for they rolled out the red car before us, and this is our home, this.
Speaker 2: Is real hospitality. Yeah, shouting Nikolas, Shout theF you for holding us down. Shout the Dame again for.
Speaker 4: Sure, that's a fact. So this is going to be exciting episode. If you follow us on social media, you know a lot of time, we get requests for different people and a variety of different walks of life and different you know, paths, and different businesses. But one gentleman, especially recently who's been getting a lot of traction online. I actually saw a lot of his videos is nineteen Keys. So nineteen Keys social activists, entrepreneur, social media influencer, health advocate, thought leader, thought leader, among other things. If you if you follow him on Instagram. So he he's a very interesting guy. He's very intelligent, and he has a variety of different videos, Like he has stuff from health he has Sometimes he's working out. Sometimes he's like leading like a Patune, like that video viral that was dope. I think Snoop reposted it. Lebron reposted it. That was a dope video. Sometimes he's teaching about finances. He has a whole program about finances, stock investing, cryptocurrency, whole gambit.
Speaker 3: I like the joints with your pots too.
Speaker 5: Those are always good.
Speaker 3: People request a lot more. I just bought him a phone.
Speaker 5: So he can go, oh yeah, your video is a classic.
Speaker 2: Because I'm like, you're listening and reliving what he's saying, and then sometimes you just like start laughing.
Speaker 5: Because you're like, Yo, this is I really lived at Yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: So without further a dude, nineteen keys, thank you for joining us, appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Thank you for having me here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, welcome.
Speaker 3: I told you. I feel like I'd have made it now. Nothing else matters. We here at this moment.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's dope.
Speaker 4: So let's let's let's get into it. Nineteen keys. I don't even know where where we should start, but I want to start with the Black Wealth Standard, Yes, because that's something that I've been seeing a lot as far as you posting it a lot recently. And the Black Wealth Standard, Like when you when you first posted that, I'm like, what does that mean? You know what I'm saying. It's like one of those things that's interesting, and it's like I think I know what it means, but I want you to kind of give like the breakdown, Like what's the Black Wealth Standard?
Speaker 3: So it's two parts to that. We had a Black Standard and then we had a Wealth Standard. And so inside the Black Standard is the Web standard. And so the Black Standard is really creating a system of accountability for what it means to be black. Understand me, Like, I believe that not everybody is black in the mind. Understand me and by black, we have to create the system of accountability otherwise we can't have any expectation of each other. Understand me, Like, if I consider myself to be a black man, what values do I uphold? What's my mission? What's my vision? Understand me? What does it mean to a black person? Responsibility, accountability, transparency? When you could be a nigga, right, and a nigga heards a certain connotation and there's no expectation for what a nigga is. A person can make music and say I kill niggas, I murder niggas, I arrive nigga whatever it is, there's no accountability. So if like if you think in hip hop, where does the standard for hip hop to say who can and cannot be a part of hip hop? There is none. So when I think about our communities and I think about people being disappointed by so called leaders or celebrities or activists and things of that nature, you really can't hold them to a fault because we haven't created a standard of accountability to say that. Well, if you consider yourself to be a black man, then this is what you stand on. So one of the standards that we created was you have to train. If we look at everything that's been happening and a lot of the circumstances that we living in right now, the Black Lives Matter movements, the white supremacy, things of that nature going on, it's like, how do you prepare yourself? And we can't just continue to complain. Somebody got to be out there training. Somebody got to be out there ready. If you say that, Okay, well we believe in gun ownership, well you should have tactical training. If you don't believe in guns and you believe and okay, I'm gonna protect myself, well you should have combat training. You understand me, hand in hand. If now, when we go to the West standard, we talk about Black Wall Street, you understand me and what happened back then. But they had a particular web standard, meaning that the money ex changed thirty times before left they community. You understand me, Like they had a certain financial literacy that doesn't exist in our community. So when we talk about the Black standard, is really creating a system of accountability for those who consider themselves to be black and always qualified black, not in the sense of nationality, the sense in your mindset. Understand me, Like, are you connected to that original spark of what it means to be a black person on the planet Earth? You understand me, original man and that original thinking, and inside that we know that. I believe in ownership of slave ships, so that all right. I believe in equity versus equality, because if we get equity, we confront our equality. Understand me, And I know you all believe in that because I've seen certain things that you post, and it makes sense that if we get a quality, then everybody get what we got and it's still an equal. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've been fighting for that, especially in education. Is like people need to understand the difference. And I think people have always said equal rights, equal likes. I'm like, yo, forget, like we need to change our three e's. I always say that, like it's your equality is cool. Equities more important. Economic empowerment is even more important.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, But look at so other communities have a web standard. The Jewish community represent two percent of the population, but the top one hundred four billionaires twenty five percent Jewish community. When we look at that Asian community, who has the top household income. It's not white folks. Even though we always compare that, but it's the Asian community, and more specifically, it's the East Indian in the Asian community, and who's top leverage when it comes to looking at the tech sector. You understand me, they're the top paid. And you can understand that because they basically look at all, right, what's going on in the community, what's going on in the world. Right, So if Bill Gates and Elon Musk and all of these people are becoming the new billionaires and the new rule in power, then they said, well, that's what we need to get into. Let's do Howard understand me, And they get into digital technology and they get into coding and things of that nature. So when you look at Shinji in China in the last five to ten years, they've been able to build up a system to go from rice farmers understand me, to tech billionaires and millionaires because they said that, oh, well, this is going to be our way towards wealth. Now, in the black community, we still think entertainment and sports is our well standing understanding and every other community puts more emphasis on education than we do. But the right kind of education, you understand me, Like, we don't have a specific type of education that we go for. And so when we think about having a wealth standard, you can really study other communities who've done it better than us, because all communities have done it better than us, understand me. Even the Hispanic community. Their income is higher than ours and continues to rise higher than ours. They're more likely to own a house than we are once we leave a household, understand me. And so creating a wealth standard is really creating a system of accountability that you can think towards going towards that goal of wealth, like wealth is having an abundance of assets, and the average person, the average Black person specifically, because the fifty percent of America is financially illiterate, then that number is extremely high in the Black community.
Speaker 2: That's important. So my I mean mindset is the key. And I've heard you say this numerous times. Right, if you could change the way somebody thinking can change their world.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: So when did your mindset get change or was this something that was always in your household as you were coming up?
Speaker 3: Absolutely not. So it's levels to that question, right, So the web standard was never in my household. Now, we was taught, you know, economic empowerment, and the teachers on the Unaboilijah Muhammad who taught about those different things. But the knowledge, the how to, the applicable knowledge on how to get their portfolio diversification and understanding commodities and stocks and things of that nature, and that was not in my household. But the do for self mentality was always there. So when I was about nineteen years old was when I think I really made a shift to wanting to go upon this journey and teaching others. And that's because I had a case when I was nineteen. I understand me. I think before the age of nineteen, I probably had about I've probably been arrested about ten times, had about five or six cases, but I always fought them all. And that's because I seen my father fight his cases. So having that example, I knew what was possible and I knew what I needed to do. And so really and that last case, I was going through it and I was locked up in a jail, and I was reading this book and the book was it was a fictional book. I don't remember what it was, but it was a story book. It was very detailed. I could imagine in picture. It was like a movie in my head. And then as I was done reading that book, and I got through the whole thing, and I looked around. I'm still in the cell, and nothing in that book qualified me to get past this case and empowered me in any situation whatsoever. So I felt like I just wasted all my time. And then when I got to trial, my older brother had gave me a list of books to read. Are the Deceptions, some son Zuo War books, a bunch of different books on legal leads, and he wanted to give me books that we could actually apply when it came towards trial, you understand me, books that were applic knowledge. And I remember learning certain things and having to tell my lawyer certain things to get certain parts of the case thrown out. And eventually, of course, we got to that point where the case was found not guilty. You understand me. I ain't got no record for the record, ye record. But after that, I haven't read a fictional book. Understand me. I only read information for the purpose of applying it in some way in my life, you know, And I know that. You know you can read stories and then expands the minds and things of that nature. But that's just where I met and after that, I only wanted to find that sort of information because eighty percent of people don't take it to trial, you understand me. They plea out and that's either ignorance, a lack of money, representation, a multitude of different things. But I just think about those individuals that I grew up with in the hood, when they jumped off that porch. They get caught in that system, and then they get stuck in that cycle because they ain't had nobody to get us, some keys, somebody to get them some books that can guide them too the right mindset where they can free themselves. So ever since I was nineteen years old, I've just been on this journey of damn, how do I unlock the next man whose mind is is without the proper knowledge and information to where they can be that higher self.
Speaker 4: So it's interesting because I think it was actually with Dame Right we spoke about where it was like, you can't just tell somebody to stop hustling without giving.
Speaker 5: Them us talk to me about the proms answer, Ye, yeah.
Speaker 4: You got it. You can't like say, okay, I'm out here, I'm making a thousand dollars a day. You're telling me to stop doing what I'm doing. But you're not giving me any solution. So as far as like practical solutions, as far as like building wealth in the community, like you brought up a good point sports entertainment, that's all that's our wealth standing because that's what we know. And it's like every neighborhood has at least one NBA player or one NFL player or one rapper. So that's an aspiring person that you can look at and say, Okay, he made it doing this, so I know I have a chance at least I have a shot doing this, right. Yeah, So it's like, how do we get into you know, building that practical? Is it through trades? Is it through entrepreneurship, as far as breaking mortar locations? Is it through online? Is a variety? Is it investing? Like what is what's some of the ways that we can actually encourage people to kind of get them on the wealth path.
Speaker 3: Well, I believe in skill set diversification. You understand me that you don't just have one thing, because as we've seen through the COVID nineteen and the quarantine, if one fail and you know, circumstances beyond your control happens, what you're gonna do? So many people had to pivot during this time, and they didn't know what their second stop was. Understand me. So number one, I look at the education system, and I look at everybody else wealth standards, and we can look at the Asian community specifically, because let's ask for ourselves. How many Asian leaders can you think of in the last one hundred years in America? How many Asian leaders you can think of? That just prominent voices that speak for the Asian community, can't really think of any. Now, we've been spoiled with leadership in our community, so we always looking for somebody to lead us, you understand me. Instead, their leadership is their education, you understand me. Their leadership is their family standard on how they build together. And so number one, you have to destroy that dependency model of I'm looking for somebody to save me, you know, and now you have to create a new saver, which is the education, which is getting into the digital real estate. That's my brother Ben next calls it and looking like, yes, entrepreneurship one hundred percent. And people always say, well, entrepreneurship not for me, That's not true, you understand me, Like thinking like an entrepreneurs for everybody we live in a capitalist society. So if you're not thinking like an entrepreneur, then you're somebody's consumer, you understand me. So that's a slave based mindset, because either you figure out a way to free yourself into the ultimate role of the sovereignty or you're just a deadest slave. So number one, entrepreneurship. The mindset towards education has to shift. The education has created an opportunity because everything that they didn't teach, now we can teach, you understand me. So we really have to think them. They didn't teach real estate, you understand me. They didn't teach entrepreneur the way the entrepreneurship the way we utilize it today. They didn't teach stocks and trading and things of that nature to where we can easily apply it. So now guess what we get to teach all the things that we know. It creates an income for us. So when I look at the fact that it's more expensive to house a prisoner than it is to go to Harvard, and Harvard with all this great endowments is not about to change, you understand me. It is priced to go there. It's tuition whatsoever. They don't care about that. So I say well, shit, digital education is the new Harvard understand me. Right, Now, you can go spend the next two to three weeks learning coding. You understand me, and increase your income just by having a new skill set. You can go in the next three to five weeks learning trading. You understand me, and now you have a new way to bring in income. So when we look at the unemployment rate, it doesn't have to affect you if you have skill sets that employ You understand me. And so you start with learning skills first of all, skills that you can trade for income, increasing your human capital and your value on the marketplace. So if we start there and saying that, okay, number one, I also believe in a family model. Don't do business with our family. That's my model understanding Now I know for most of it is that's crazy, right because we was taught don't do business with family.
Speaker 5: But it's crazy.
Speaker 3: That's only true for dysfunctional family and living alone. It is so instead of living based off the filter that yes, our family is dysfunctional. So that applies to us, let's work towards well, how do we create functional families? You understand me, And so the repairment of the family model in the black community has to happen before we get to any wealth. Otherwise it's only one generation. There's no multi generational wealth. So the family standard has to happen in understanding that. You know, they call it the sixty four hitting your history in America between sixteen nineteen and fifteen fifty five, where that was supposed to be the making of the slaves, and that making of the slave was destroying that aspects of family unit. Understand me, so that you can rob 'em on they name, you can rob him on they culture, They masculinity and femininity, everything that brings them together as a family unit. And once they did that in sixteen nineteen, they was ready to open up business. Now we know that everything in America goes back to the black body, the branding, the marketing, the insurance, the whole gambit. So when we look at repairing the black family, it's the one thing that starts us towards wealth. You can't get past it. I don't care how successful I am. Understand me, unless I got a young little nineteen keys out there running around that knows what I know as well, not just having a child. He gotta know what I know. When it comes to the money markets, you gotta know what I know when it comes towards being a man and taking care of his family, you understand me, and then passing that knowledge down, because wealth is not just about the attainment of physical assets and things of that nature. It's the mindset. It's the knowledge that we have. So if we pass down the right knowledge and we was groomed in a household with that sort of information, then yes, we already have the wealth. You understand me.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: Reparations is repairment, and that repairment comes from knowledge yourself and understanding the world around you. We live in a very capitalist society that's ran by white families, and families run the world, not governments and special interest groups and corporations. So I believe that every black family should have an LLC.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree too.
Speaker 5: There's a lot there.
Speaker 2: And I'm just gonna go back to that leadership conversation because that's one of the things that we've shoty ourselves always talked about. It was like, Yo, our community is always looking for leaders, but there's a lot of other communities that don't, right, because the problem when you have a leader is that they become the target exactly, and so once you have a target, it's easy to knock down that target or prop up that target to be built down. And once that one leader's going to slight, well, somebody's lost.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean that exactly.
Speaker 2: I want to go to something because you talked about passion and one of your skills, you said at nineteen, But I know that fashion was one of your things, and so how did you get into that?
Speaker 5: Was that something that you knew that you were I for?
Speaker 3: You know, that comes from art. When we was in the hood man me and my older brother. My older brother got me into art and I used to see him draw. I never thought I had the skill set, Just like speaking, I never thought I had the gift to gap because I used to think that everybody used to tell him he had it. So I used to relate all of those gifts to him. Sounds a lot like a guy, know, So I never thought like that was gonna be something that I used in the future. So I used to always find other different things. But I used to look up to him, and I used to want to do some of the same things that he did, and so I found a passion and drawing and art and painting, and I remember when we used to draw in our own shirts and paint on ourselves. The local guys in the neighborhood were asking what shit makes something for me? Understand me. Now, anytime I felt like I got a skill set that can make money and it got value, I'm gonna utilize it, understand me instantly. So that's when the business began with. It was first called moose I Hill and there's a whole story behind that one. And then we started that one with hand painting, and then it went to cutting sew and then of course my older brother and his baby mom's at the time was no longer doing the fashion thing, so I took it upon myself to go full fledged with it. And at the time I was really just providing funds for it and doing the marketing for it, like I thought that that's what my genius was, which it still is, but in the marketing aspect. But because that was void and empty, I'm not the type of person that quit on anything, so I just say, fuck it, I'm going to go ahead and get that skill set necessary for me to be able to make this successful. So I picked up designing and learned that I had a knack for it. Understand me the way I conceptualized things, and so I don't really consider it fashion even though it be fashion. I just considered designing. I can see art. I consider like creating. I consider like speaking my creativity, my art. You understand me, anything that I do. So I did have a store in Oakland, California, downtown Oakland for a couple of years that I used to have and I used to have all of my designs in the window and it did very well because when I used to work for Product, but I fired them because they.
Speaker 5: Can no longer go forward me right mindset?
Speaker 3: Yeah they did they you know, they did good for me. It was six figures. They weren't bad, you understand me. But they couldn't afford me. You know, when you first go into the job, you don't have the same skill sets as when you leave.
Speaker 4: You put So I used to.
Speaker 3: Do sales, merchandising, managing multitude of different little things, corporate world. So I was, I was. I was there in the actual store, so like the Nieman Marcus the flagship store, multitude of other ones. Now of course, imagining nineteen keys at a product store.
Speaker 5: It's interesting, right, everything earned not giving.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you the difference, right because I remember having a conversation with the manager at the time, and he used to tell me how you used to listen to Rush Limbaugh, and I say, you know what, that's fine because I listened to Minster farcive and he was like, you know what, we shouldn't have political concepts. And I'm like you about right, let's let's but agree. I say that to say, like, the way you go into a place is the way you have to stay. And a lot of people make that mistake of switching off and then trying to show glimpses of like they black revolutionary side and they like where that comes from? Understand me. But when I worked there, I learned a lot. Because I learned. I feel like every job is an education, Like that's what you still from your job, not boxes, You're still the education, Like you go there and if you work in a register, or if you're doing CRM for customer reports and you're doing client telling and you learning how to sell, or you're learning the history of the company and what makes somebody want to spend fifty thousand dollars on the back Like that fascinated me to a point because I found out that they clientele was like really in love with the curture in the history and that's why they valued it. And to say that, yes, I would exchange all of this money for that. So at the time I started learning Mandarin, understand me, like like probably like sixty percent of my clients were Chinese. Understand me. And you could imagine when they see a black man speaking Chinese, like they light up. You understand me, It's like soon it starts starts speaking. I got to sell and I used to have counterparts that were Asian, and it felt unfair to them because they're like, you know, y'all, like they hear you speaking Chinese all the time, but to hear me speak it understand me, it's a novelty. So like I did extremely well that first year. I had like three million dollars in sales, and like to give context, like the person behind me was like a million and a half behind. You understand me, and we're getting commission plus hourly. So like I broke their system understand me, like they had, like they literally had to change it after that. And then that's when I was new, like it's time for me to go because y'all changing money structures because we're making too much money.
Speaker 5: You're fired.
Speaker 4: But that's how you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: That was about five years ago. I was like between like twenty three twenty five.
Speaker 4: You know that recently put you on the spot. Can you say something in Mandar?
Speaker 3: This will be your first Let me see, let me see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you gotta sell something some real quick.
Speaker 3: Uh jiggahaw khan wan ma. Now if somebody's sitting there listening, be like, how you doing? Do you like this one? You understand me. It's a formal dialogue to really open it up to get them to buy something.
Speaker 4: So I have a couple of questions, cause this is interesting. How did you How did you learn Mandarin? Which seems like an extremely complicated language to learn.
Speaker 3: I think language is one of those things. So I got to say, every level of consciousness comes with a new language. And I believe that in every sense, not just when it comes to linguistics and actually speaking different languages, but like the money languages, a language, right, the rich man doesn't speak the same language as a poor man, you understand me. And language is the ability to be able to expl so with language, me I grip it through experience. So I learned it by literally just speaking it and being there and practicing, you know. And then as that went on, I would just add more words into the vocabulary, understand me more and more words, and it got to a point where I was pretty fluent to where I could have, you know, business conversation or salesman mandarin as I called it, because I knew everything at least to get this cell and everything that surrounded the cell, and to sweetheart to sell. And so I believe with language, like I took four years of French, I took multiple years of Arabic just being a Muslim, I know my prayers and things of that nature, and Arabic. I took Spanish. You used to do Spanish skits when I was younger. But with Mandarin it seems hard, but it's not, because one word can have like multiple meanings depending on the tonality of it. You understand me, So when you learn one thing, you really learning a lot. So for me, it was just being in the midst of it, and like just like the sales lord was crazy, so like you had multiple people at the time and multiple cells that you would have to make at a time. So I feel like you know, at that time, my brain was like more on adaptability in finding patterns. You understand me. I think as you get older, language is harder because you have to reset and your mind is more structured towards like wisdom instead of patterns selectivity. But at that time, it was all just finding patterns and then utilizing them in real time. And that experience just started to encode that language into my everyday experience. So, yeah, Mandarin was a it was, it was. It was interesting, to be honest, I was proud of myself from learning.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I sto thought you was gonna say, look, yeah, I bought Rosetta Stone. I really thought that we was going there.
Speaker 3: But now I tried to pick up it happened, But it was just it was incomparable to actually using it in real life.
Speaker 5: I think that's that's incredible.
Speaker 4: So all right, you're twenty five, you're speaking Mandarin, you're working in and this is a price on Oakland.
Speaker 3: It was in San Francisco, was a little more California as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, that explains it. Okay, So yeah, making over one hundred thousand dollars a year, Why all right, do you were you apprehensive about quitting because it's like, especially, do you have a college? Did you go to college? I dropped out of college, all right, so you don't have a teacher teacher? Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean like education Okay, okay, okay, that's my thing.
Speaker 5: I'm a teacher teacher.
Speaker 4: So yeah. So it's like, you know, I'm saying that because a lot of people don't have confidence. So it's like, you don't have a college to beautiful back on your twenty five you're actually making good money. It's not especially good money's relative, but for a twenty five year old at that time, yeah, it's good money. So what did you like, what was your plan? Like, did you have a plan to be an entrepreneur?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 4: What did you do?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 3: I have my side hustle right, And one of the stories that really gave me it was two things that gave me the courage to make the jump. One, it was just right after the anniversary of the million Man March and the ringing sound to do for self, you understand me kept coming into mind and just with the feeling of who I know I was, that I knew that there was an expiration to that anyway that you know, my mindset in the trajectory of where I was going that I couldn't continue to be me. You understand me, the revolutionary that I believe I am, and worked for a white boss. That's just one hundred percent. And so after that anniversary, I remember riding around listening to it because I didn't get to go to Washington, but the ringing sounds that do for self came back into play and I was like, yeah, I gotta fire them. And then my bro, mister Fab he had a store Dope Erad Oakland Legend and that's my brother, and he had some of my shirts at his store. It's like Issallama Lakham and he put it into one of his videos. It was six shots. I believe it was a Filando canse Still I forget who it was that got shot during that time, and it was on xx CEL and things of that nature. And one of the ocs that hit him up Muslim Brus and he was like, man, I ain't know you had like with some gear and things of that nature. He was like, oh yeah, that's my bro. And so he was like, okay, I need I need someone I get in town. So Bro ended up flying in town and he wanted to get like thousands of dollars worth of it, you understand me, Like he ain't have enough in the store to cover, so Fab hit me up. He's like, bro, I got somebody here. They want to buy a couple of woo WAPs from you. And I'm like, man, say no more. I happened to be off that day, you understand me. So I loaded up everything that I had. I peeled over there really fast, understand me. And when I pulled up, he bought maybe about fifteen hundred to two thousand dollars worth of gear. And I just remember thinking in my head, like, man, if I was at work, I would have never been able to take the opportunity, understand me, which will allow me to actually fire this job. So I knew that week. I remember telling mister Fab that, yeah, I'm about to fire my job, and like that same week, I actually fired them. And I remember he was like, man, you crazy. But because you know, I actually met him at product, Like the first time I met him, I gave him fifty percent off on his shoes that he was getting for his birthday, I understand me, just because I feel like, yeah, if you worked there, player, you ain't gonna work there forever. Understand I mean, like people be holding on to things that the nature. I was giving it out as much as I could. But yeah, I learned a lesson during that as well, because you know, as I teach people to fire their job, now teaching more and so still from your job. And then when you have enough that you stole, you understand me, then that's when you can leave. Because I did leave a little over zealous without a plan. I had just got a new apartment. I didn't really have a backup plan. I didn't have any financial strategies in place, none of that. I just really had the heart to do it, you understand me. And I felt like, if I can do millions of dollars for them, I know what I can do for myself. So that story really goes to the fact that, yeah, I did think that, you know, making one hundred thousand dollars a year with something, and then I created a family business and you know, we can make that in a month. So now, looking at it in hindsight, of course, I would tell younger me to do what you do, but I would give them these points of advice, you understand me, to make sure you have these plans in place. But it depends on the person because some people live through that adversity and that's what get them to that greatness. And you know, other people have to have more of those things in place and more plans in place in order for them to get to whatever trajectory or goal that they have in sight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in this time, is this where you come up with your value of money? Because I'm gonna let you explain it. I think it's brilliant. I actually tried to do a whole lesson on the value of money, but when I heard you speak about it, and it was like, Yo, don't chase chase value, don't chase the things that buy value. Is this the time period where you come up with that theory or much later? Can you explain it there? Because people need to have that.
Speaker 3: So, like I wish I had anybody got some money on them two honess? Yeah, So I mean it's simple. Really, It'll work better if I had a dollar bill next to this, right, because if you look at these blue faces as we call them, you understand me. Yeah, let me get that.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: For the most part, the cost to make both of these is just about the same, understand me. So what's the value of them. Now, we spend our whole lives chasing these things, but these are not the value. These things are what you utilize to exchange for things of value. But in our community we talk to chase the thing that buys value instead of actually chase value. Now, when you chase value, then this chases you because this is meant to exchange for things of value. So it's like if a person goes and get more knowledge, that's to me, the quickest way to increase your value. Because all of a sudden, if you spent the next year, and let's say over that course of the year, you became a genius at one particular subject, people will pay you for that. Why, because you've increased your value and now they have these bills. Is Fiat money which biys value. But then you also have to understand money in the sense of like, this is not the value at all, right, Like it don't have any intrinsic value. This means that it can go down to zero. Understand me, something like gold which or is not that much gold in the world, It has intrinsic values. There's value never gonna go down to zero, you understand me. And so for me, I think about the intrinsic value in the human capital that each person has and your ability to consistently add value onto self. So the moment that I stopped trying to chase a goal of cash and things of that nature, and I said, well, let me just continue to add value and give value. Right, So more I give value, the more money a person has to give me. So it's the same thing as if I'm always worrying about like who has my money in they pocket? Right, Like if you surround it, like I live downtown and I know that there's millions of dollars around me in circulation. Now how do I get into that flow of money? Understand me? What value can I add? So people start exchanging that money for my value. So like right now, let's say if I told you about course or a book that I had, all of a sudden, you go in your pocket and you give me some of your money because you just exchange it for value. But if I just say broken, I have one hundred dollars, that's not the same you understand you, Or if I'm around you and I'm just thinking like, man, I get some money, understand me, Nah, I go straight for the value and only the value. So I don't chase money because when you chase value, money chases you. You understand me. And it really goes to getting rid of your cognitive dissonance and your programming towards money and really just updating your mindset when it comes to money itself, like this is nothing Like cash is trash, you understand me. And even understanding that concept like having all your money leveraged in cash, really push you at a big risk, especially as inflation rises and as the dollar decreases, and understanding the international monetary systems that we live in today, and those are not things that's taught in the average household of Black America. So yeah, we chase too much cash instead of value.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And that's all reminds me of Derek Falcon, one of our most famous alumnis for us at least, he's he's a legend when it comes down to change the whole situation. But what he said was he was like, stop lining yourself, stop lining your life up with bills, and start lining your life up with purpose. And it's like what you just said, like chase the purpose. And it's like even for us, it's like, you know, for us, we feel like we're providing value when we're doing purpose and we like doing what we're doing as opposed to's just like I'm chasing a bag. But the more you chase money, the more it's gonna run from you.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. I mean, you know for a fact that it's much harder to get interviews when you don't have that value already out there, your value proposition as this call. You understand me. It's like that person may be too busy for you. Why because time has a certain value on it. But when I can exchange my time for something to equal with greater value than cool, I mean people hitting you up, You understand me? When you call, they absolutely saying yes because that makes sense.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so that's exactly, that's not that's pretty pretty accurate.
Speaker 4: So you talk about diversification, I'm interested to know is that's diversifying your investments to diversifying. Yeah, do you have a strategy for diversification?
Speaker 3: So with diversification, so let's let's speak directly on money then, right, So it's really about leveraging yourself, you understand me. So in this particular market that we live in now, you all know that inflation and your audience know because y'all be talking about so I ain't bringing that new to y'all. Understand me that inflation is rise at three percent and we know that. Let's say if the dollar was to go down, like really decline, you got all your cash holdings, all your money and cash.
Speaker 2: This episode is brought to you by P and C Bank. A lot of people think podcasts about work are boring, and sure they definitely can be, but understanding of professionals routine shows us how they achieve their success little by little, day after day. It's like banking with P and C Bank. It might seem boring to save, plan and make calculated decisions with your bank, but keeping your money boring is what helps you live or more happily fulfilled life. P and C Bank Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five. Brilliantly Boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of the PNC Financial Service Group, Inc. P and C Bank National Association Member FDIC.
Speaker 3: Erners.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 2: You ever walk into a small business and everything just works like the checkout is fast, the receipts are digital, tipping is a breeze, and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're using Square. We love supporting businesses that run on Square because it just feels seamless. Whether it's a local coffee shop, a vendor at a pop up market, or even one of our merch partners. Square makes it easy for them to take payments, manage inventory, and run their business with confidence, all from one simple system. If you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something soon, Square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you store art, run and grow. It's not just about payments, it's about giving you time back so you can focus on what matters most ready. To see how Square can transform your business, visit Square dot com backslash go backslash eyl to learn more that Square dot com backslash, go backslash eyl. Don't wait, don't hesitate. Let's Square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision forward.
Speaker 7: An illegal alien from Guatemala charged with raping a child in Massachusetts. An MS thirteen gang member from Al Salvador accused of murdering a Texas. Man of Venezuelan charged with filming and selling child pornography in Michigan. These are just some of the heinous migrant criminals caught because of President Donald J. Trump's leadership. I'm Christine Noman, the United States Secretary of Homeland Security. Under President Trump, attempted illegal border crossings are at the lowest levels ever recorded, and over one hundred third tho illegal aliens have been arrested. If you were here illegally, you're next. You will be fine nearly one thousand dollars a day, imprisoned and deported, you will never return. But if you register using our CBP home app and leave now, you could be allowed to return legally. Do what's right. Leave now. Under President Trump, America's laws, border and families will.
Speaker 2: Be protected sponsored by the United States Department of Homeland Security.
Speaker 3: Understand me. Now, that means that you at grave risk, understand me, to lose it all. And this is really why we don't have any wealth in our community whatsoever. Because as my brother Chris Cole he speaks about this, you know, we think transactional base instead of purchasing power percentage base. So when you're talking about wealth, you're talking about having consistent purchasing power itself. Now, if the dollar decreases then so does your purchase and power it decreases. So maybe I need to have some of my money leveraged in gold, right because it's a dollar decrease and people lose faith in this dollar. Now they may have more faith in gold, or they may have more faith in treasury bonds. Understand me. Now, understanding that just aspect of thinking, which probably somebody who may be listening to this for the first time might not understand still that concept, like you really have to sort of get into it to start understanding stop thinking transactional. But for me, it's the same thing when it goes towards anything in diversification, like, yes, I may have a book, but what a booksells decline? All right, well maybe I can do speaking, well, what if the speaking events decline? Understand me, Where I can start doing teaching? Well, what if the teaching Well I got a product, Well, what about I can't do the product. Maybe I can build somebody's website like that skill set diversification for me. So for me, it's always keeping yourself leveraged so that your value never goes to zero. You minimize your risk at the same time, you understand me and you can continue to have power or purchase and power on the marketplace. So with black folks, we should never always have have our money in cash, and we should have a diversified portfolio with different commodities and assets that we can leverage with and learning how to hedge them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's interesting that you say that, because that's the same thing with us as far as like our revenue streams. Like for in a Ligia, we had a bunch of different revenue streams. Fortunately, because it's like live events was a big one for us. And when COVID HiT's like, we just doubled down on our content right and started doing different a lot of other stuff. But if we would have been relying solely on live events, we'd be screwed.
Speaker 5: It'd be real dark for us.
Speaker 3: But the beautiful thing, look, how many and this is one of those shameless things or people feel guilty when they say, is that they're doing so well during the COVID nineteen period. And that's because some people didn't even realize that they were very leveraged for this time. You understand me that they did have a diversified portfolio, at least mentally just through the skill set that they've acquired throughout time, like they didn't realize that, oh I would actually pivot very great during this time. But I look at you know, minimizing risks, were more so thinking about what's the worst that could happen. Like last year when we were doing our tour, we were telling people that, you know, the stock market go be a bubble, things go bust, and people was asking, well, what would you do? And I just kept thinking last year, I told them that twenty nineteen was a year of the keys. Twenty twenty is not really the year where you just start something. Twenty twenty was the year you already have something starting your building on it, you understand me. And those people who have something starting was building on it found themselves to have some of their best months, understand me, because they had skill sets that they can easily pivot, and so when one thing went down, they put all of their energy and focus. Now they may income sources not working, here is another income source that they was able to maximize.
Speaker 2: Though, I think we should have you write our book. I mean really literally are telling our story. This is pretty good. Can we talk about products because I know and I thought it really interesting, right the Crowns product because I'm reading all the stuff about you, and I'm like technology, Yes, sirry, where'd you get the interest in this? Because I know the crown has the EMF technology electromagnetic frequency. I'll let you explain it. But where did you love an interest in peak for technology? When did this happen?
Speaker 3: Man? I couldn't tell you when that started. I've always loved technology, you understand me, Like maybe it came from being a youngster. And you know, we used to break down. Me and my younger brother used to break down like machine parts and batteries and magnets and things of that nature, and build like we used to take the washing machines and build the race cars and things of that nature. You understand me, Like we was real hands on when we was younger. And I just always loved the concept of technology. I read the Tech Insiders and just the different magazines and keep up with what was to come at all times. But really for the crowns, you understand me, because the crown that I wear is symbols, and really that's the important part on it. The symbols are a subconscious language. You can't tell a symbol no understand me the same way if you see a Toyoda emblem, the or Coca Cola bottle, the messaging from every commercial that's been marketed to you, it's gonna start playing. There's landscape that they've already took over in your head. And so the power with symbols is that you know they have the ability to spark this inner knowing in you. You understand me. When we see certain symbols that's universal. Our DNA, you understand me communicates with it. Now in the hoods of America, when you watch the movie Colors, it taught black people the propaganda of gang you understand me and how to wear wish colors throw up different things. Understand me. It sparked that interest all across America. And I think about propaganda understand me in the way of the same way I think about design. Understand me. And I think about fashion as a particular technology that communicates who you are. Understand me, And so for me, I create products that communicate problems but crates. So when I think about EMF electromagnetic frequency protection, and I think about the five G stuff, right like, everybody went crazy for the five G for a couple of months, but we was a couple of years ahead, just thinking about more, so not even just five G, because the five G implications go beyond you know what people think about the dangers and more and so go about the Internet of Things and super surveillance and all of that stuff. But when I think about any technology and the harmfulness that comes around it, how do you protect yourself? And then how do you communicate a problem without going into that conspiracy world? You understand me? Like I'd rather be like, look, I have MF protection ZORBS and then they're like, what I need that for? I was like, well, let me tell you some of the problems that of rise. You know what I mean. Chicago Tribune actually did a study on cell phone technology and say that it was actually over the allotted rate that cell phone should be emitting radiation. So you may have it in your pocket and it may me messing with your little swimmers. Understand me. I'm just saying, you may be getting headaches and not know what it's for. So my way of first creating the solution and then bring the awareness to the problem. And so I said, well, let's combine fashion and tech. You understand me, Let's put this technology in there, because not only am I have you representing who you are. You understand me when you walk in the room, but it's protecting your mind at the same time. So it's really like a quadruple dimension. Like these symbols resonate so that you can tap into that universal mindset. You represent that universal mindset by wearing them, and you protect that mind you understand me all at the same time. And then we got augmented reality coming next. For the Crowns.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So there's a chip in the crown Yeah.
Speaker 3: What exactly. It's a small chip and it has composite minerals that's combined. And what that does is so for the dangerous radiation, you understand me, it actually breaks down that into short waves so that it doesn't have the same effect that it normally would have if you had no protect around you whatsoever. Understand me. So, and I don't just have the Crowns. We got the gold Water and a multitude of other different things, like we kind of go real scientific.
Speaker 5: I saw the mask.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got the mask. Yeah, you know, we be working man. The gold Water is the family business though, like that's the one that I started with the family. The other one I started completely by myself.
Speaker 4: So what's what's the science behind the gold water? Like, what's the deal with that?
Speaker 3: So we're born with zero points zero two percent of gold within our body, like physical goal, physical the actual goal.
Speaker 4: That you're wearing.
Speaker 3: Yes, actual real gold. So scientists had discovered like they were saying, Okay, why will we need gold? Why are we born with gold? Gold is one of those one hundred and two minerals that doctor Sebby said that we need, right And when you look at gold within the body, it's there for anti inflammation and it's also there for electricity within the nerves. Understand me. Now, gold is a heavy metal, so it's a super conductive of electricity. It's the only metal that doesn't rust. Now, ancient societies have been mining gold. It's been used as a money for over five thousand years, and it's been mindful of one hundred thousand years when you go into the deep sciences of the Ananaki or the Egyptians or even in the UK, and even today they utilize it in cancer and tumor radiation technology. And so the gold in your body, because it has a bio availability and you break down the gold, the only thing that's in there is dionized water and gold. And the thing people always ask them, do I need to mix it? No, you just take it and you drink it. And so what it does for me is it increases hand eye coordination, mental acuity, which one of the best things. I like lucid dreaming because some people always tell us they had their first dream in years. And it's funny like people that say it made me smarter, and we don't market it that way. But the side effect is this that you have the hippocampus area of brain which regulates moved memory and learn it. Now. Of course, after the age of twenty five, you understand me. Your neuroplasticity doesn't work the same way. And so when you drink it, especially if you drink it before you go to sleep, it's going to get you into that deep stage of sleep by a way sleep. And so when you in that deep sleep, your brain actually secretes a fluid over the ridges of your brain and it clears out neurotoxics, so you much clear throughout the day. Now, some people eat at the ten o'clock and it messes with that function. So sometime you wake up and your brain is a little foggy and things of that nature. You need a whole lot of coffee, so you can we know some guys like that, yeah, I mean, you know, especially in an entrepreneur world. I used to have I used to need coffee, like addicted to coffee. And that's one of the things that it actually does is it helped curve certain addictions, like coffee addictions, you understand me, and London, it was used to curve alcoholism. But to my point though, the fact that when people go to sleep and they get into the deep sleep, they become much more well rested, you understand me. Their brain is much clearer, that moved memory and learning is now facilitated to when they wake up they feel sharper, you understanding. They neurons are connected, so now their memory is increased and things of that nature. So now they talk about, oh I ain't got smarter, I'm more focused things of that nature. The average person doesn't get the correct amount of sleep, and when they do sleep, they don't sleep based on a biological function. They sleep based on their work time and when they need to get up.
Speaker 4: Now, it's actually very true, and it's something that especially for entrepreneurs because there's a lot of entrepreneurs that listen to ear Lesia and I'm even guilty of it myself. But you gotta get a good night sleep. It's like your parents tell you that when you're a kid, but it's something that most people are sleep deprived. And not only does it affect your health, but it affects you your mental capacity. It affects everything, your mood, your mood swings and all kinds of stuff. And it's just like, that's why there's a reason why, like pilots have to have a certain amount of rest time, and like truckers have to have a certain amount of trust because it's like your brain is not fully functioning at a high level if you're tired. That's like the easiest way to really explain it, Like your brain's not sure at a high level when you're tired. So we can talk about business, but we also have to talk about health if your health isn't there, and that's a major part of health for sure.
Speaker 2: I think one of the things you've said, and you brought up the word addiction, and I was like, yo, obviously listening to you, I'm like, Yo, that's brilliant, right, Like you said you were addicted to production and productivity versus procrastination. When when did you get to this level of productivity? Was it like you know what all money in, I got it?
Speaker 5: This is me? Or nothing? Like how do we get to that level of consciousness? And thought?
Speaker 3: You know, it's been a journey of really learning myself. Understand me? Like, so I got a story of the first lazy person in history. Understand me, and the first lazy person in history. You gotta imagine it's two people and say they in Egypt and they building the pyramid. Understand me, And one of them just stopped me, like, you know what, let's do this tomorrow, and bro, like, what's tomorrow? You're like, well, it's a time where we don't have to do it right now, but we can do it later. And to me, that idea of tomorrow is for procrastinators, you understand me. It's for people that are lazy. And I remember when I felt like I was procrastinating and I wanted to get certain things done, and I actually took a course on how not to procrastinate. You understand me, Like that's the type of person I am, Like, I want to study self. Understand me. So I started studying the science of procrastination. And so it's like, let's say that scientists had did a scan and a study on a person that procrastinates and the task that they actually need to want to complete, and there was a correlation between pain and procrastination. You understand me that when a person thinks about a task that they don't want to do, it lights up the same signals in a brain that pain does. So performing that task would literally be painful for instead, they're like, you know what, I'll do that later, you understand me, because it's too painful to go to that threshold. So that's why I consider procrastination the abortion clinical genius. Understand me, Like, instead of going through and birth in that thought, you are afraid of that. And there's a part when a woman gets pregnant to where she's about to give birth. It's called the crowning face. It's the most painful aspect of it, trying to push that baby out. Yeah, that's when she kind of want to retort a little bit like nah. But for entrepreneurs, you have the idea, understand me, and you have to go through that painful process of keeping that idea protected during the pregnancy of that idea and then when it's really time for you to give birth to it, that's when you might procrastinate the most because that's when the fear comes, like, damn, what if I actually successful with this whatever it may be? Understand me. So a lot of people procrastinate and their genius never gets birth, that idea never comes to fruition. So for me, I think, especially after I fired my job, I just knew that it was all dependent on me, that there's no paycheck. I'm definitely not going back to a job. So I knew that whatever that parachute that has to open when you jump off that cliff, that I had to make that my work ethic. Understand me. So I find a way every single day to get something done, you understand me. And then doing something every day, I assure that I don't procrastinate.
Speaker 4: What's your what's your what's your your daily routine? Because I used to do list. I don't know if you use a to do list, but like, because this is something that's like procrastination is a real big thing. It's something that's small in the grand scheme of thing, but it's huge because it's like this stops people from actually doing anything, Like most people are procrastinating by nature. So like I said, for me personally, I have a to do list and that kind of helps me. But even with that, I don't always finish everything' about to do. So like, do you have like a set thing where I like, I'm not going to sleep like my man Spurgo shout out to Spurgo. That's what he was like when he was just starting out some T shirts. He was like eleven years old, twelve years old. He was like he did he made it a point where he told his mom He's not going home until he got rid of every T shirt. So he didn't have an option of going home until he got rid of his T shirts. Like you know what I'm saying, So like what's what's your what's your your method that you use for procrastinating.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because I think I've gotten to a good mindset where I'm at and me, I don't put pressure on myself, understand me, I more so have a big goal, right and let's say I know what I need to get done throughout this week, and I more so make sure that every single day I'm doing something towards that goal. And I more have a better system of management. You understand me, rather than just creating strict standards. So and management, especially in business terms, is and ministering your activities to get to set obligation and goals. So for me, every day I have to think how I'm going to manage myself. Do I focus on Goldwater today? Do I focus on nineteen Keys today? Do I focus on the politics of the world? Do I focus on the revolution?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 3: Which one? Am I giving my energy to understand me? Because I'm polymatic. My skill sets spanned in many different areas. So with doing that, you can find yourself, you know, spread pretty thin. And I try to make sure that I don't do that. I put things over my weeks. Understand me, Like this week we're doing the family business meeting, we're doing the gold Water. We were making sure that we're doing the branding and marketing the other week. You know what, we got to focus on the people. Understand me. I have to create the training regiments. We got to go out there and show them what's the time and what needs to happen during this time. Understand me. So it's more so a system of management every day. But then in my book, paradigm keys solution based mind reprogramming. I do outlet a regiment and win in the morning and throughout the day. You understand me. And really, I take cold showers and I've been doing that for about two years. And them cold showers is to remind you daily, yo, And they remind me of my goal because it's an incantation, like it's a physical thing that's also attached to your goal. Yeah, so when I wake up, I know it reminds me of what I'm doing it for. So now I'm thinking, like you took this cold shower, what you take it for? Understand me. Now, I got to think of a goal that I must complete. But it's true and tried and test it anytime that I win. The morning, I wake up, I do my push ups, I get in some meditation before I touch this phone, so my brain not reactive. I take my gold water, I do my cold showers. I burst my teeth with the opposite hand, I may read. My mind is ready. I make my bed up. You understand me. I smell first thing when I get up. If I follow that regiment, Understand me, my mind is looking for the next task. Understand me, because I'm already on the road.
Speaker 4: You have to shock your system. I learned that earlier. I used to play basketball superstar Star. Okay, sorry, now I take an ice bath and ice pass for recovery. But it's also it shocks your system. And so if anybody knows, like you know cold, like I hate cold. We've been having this conversation all month. Everybody else loves cold for some reason. So, but but warm, warm temperatures kind of like relax. You and Susi and so I used to live in Hawaii and any island that you go to, people are more relax, laid back, don't worry, which is a good thing, but it's also kind of like it can you. It can kind of like make you to the point where you don't want to do anything right because it's like, but when you shock your system, it's like cold, so like you wake up. So I say that to say little things like that, you have to change your patterns, like you said, like brush your teeth with the opportunity.
Speaker 5: I'm in my mind, I'm like, I just want to know the reason for it.
Speaker 3: Well, when you do that, you stimulate them nervesselves, because now your brain is not operating from a program it's operating outside the box of how you normally program. You understand me. And so now those particular parts of your brain and strengthen and neumal connections and neural activity up there. You understand me. So now you're breaking from your normal regimen. Like anything that you do, that's your routine. You don't have to think. Understand me. That's putting no pressure on yourself, no growth whatsoever. It's just a routine. Which is why you can become comfortable as an entrepreneur because you get used to a certain level. You understand me, and in that level, there's no accomplishment in the maintenance of a level. That's just routine. You understand me. It's not until you want to go to another level. Now you gotta grow. Understand me, and so it's about neural growth. You understand me, because now your brain has to think. You're using the opposite hand. Do I go up and down? Do I go a rotate? You understand me. Now your brain is actually functioning.
Speaker 5: For the day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was thinking of a time when I had to we had no hot water, I had to take a coach show.
Speaker 5: It was it sounded like somebody was getting hurt in the back.
Speaker 4: But even that's why you should take different rids home from work, because it's like something like if you take the same route home from work every single day, like you're being, like you said's program even something slightest that taking a different route, it reprograms your brain because now you have to actually think, because it's not you could just literally get in your car and drive and just not even think about it if you go the same way everywhere. So little stuff like that has seemingly important. I like what you said as far as like entrepreneurs becoming comfortable, because like people say, you can become comfortable at a job, but you can also become comfortable as an entrepreneur. Absolutely like you to making enough money you survived on whatever, how much money is whatever. But it's like you're at that level, and it's like now to make the next level, to start a new business, to enhance your business, to hire new people. It's like, now that's scared. Even though you've already made the first jump, you still have to continue to It's.
Speaker 5: Like keep a joint.
Speaker 4: It's like Mario Brothers.
Speaker 5: Level.
Speaker 4: It's the game's not over until it's over.
Speaker 3: My mottol is life is about the journey, not the destination. Only destination life is death. And my pops used to tell me that time is a measurement of motion. Only dead man don't move. So when I think about that, as long as you stay in motion in life, then you actually live it like you are alive. But you get to a point when you go look at that retirement home, they're moving slower and slower into one day. They don't move at all. So for my goal is to be constant in perpetual motion.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, it's powerful. It's powerful, and it's something that, like you said, most people don't even think about it. Nah, And then it's like before you know it, you're like seven years old and it's like you done slowed down.
Speaker 3: Your joints are working. Nah, I can't do that.
Speaker 4: Traveling helps a lot too, though.
Speaker 3: I love traveling. Traveling, understand me, because it activates different hemispheres of the brain when you travel. It activates DNA within you when you travel. I just left Mexico and it was just something that I felt connected, you understand me. Like I was out there with the homies and they yeah, shouting Neill, we flew out there, they had left. I actually went to the airport and I got all the way to the gate, but something told me to stay a couple more days. And yeah, when I turn back left, I came back and the homie was coming out there, my good brother Pop Darby, and so we went to the what's the days you understand Me? And there's some diving and things of that nature. And I actually it felt like now I felt like I've been to Mexico. Now, I felt like I connected, you understand me?
Speaker 4: Like you got two kind of people in this world, those that asked why and those that say why not?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Why not? Like like Jamal shot at Jamal. We went to Asia a few years ago for thirty days with no itinerary. We just winged it with the five countries. And me was like, why would you do that? Why would I not do that?
Speaker 2: That's the question live, I mean life, like we ain't get no repeats at this, only get one shot.
Speaker 3: So no, go ahead.
Speaker 4: I want to talk about your programs because you got you got several different programs that you have. As you said, you you you quit your job, you fired your job teacher to be a teacher. I like that, and I teach you like a public school teacher, but disrespect the public teacher.
Speaker 3: I become a teacher. I fired my job to start a business.
Speaker 4: That's a fact. Dropped out of school to become a teacher. You can't teach me. I'm teaching you exactly. So what what What's what's the deal with your education? Because I looked at you got a couple of different platforms.
Speaker 3: So we had the New America class that was earlier in the year. Usually only teach one master class a year, and that's just because at the beginning of the year, I think about what's going to be the concept for the year and what's going to be the thinking structure, and I usually give all of that out as far as what's going to be my business plan, what I'm going to do, what are my thinking strategies for this year? And I give all of that to my students. And so we do the New America, which is really explaining what the world is. You understand me, and how it's going to artificial intelligence and mobilization, automation, digitization, You understand me, and if your skill sets don't include those, then you're not leveraged the right way. And then it was also explaining the sad stress, anxiety, depression, suicide, that as these things continue to mount and increase, that that emotional turmoil starts to uprise as well. So it was a combination of teaching both of those classes. We went over new business structures, concepts, neighborhood networks, We went over the most valuable skills when it comes towards artificial intelligence and it comes to astract entrepreneurship, a multitude of different things. We really laid out a really good framework and then when we was done with that one, we moved towards the Web standard. So we had the market keys because as the recession had just hit, I thought about twenty twelve recession and was thinking that during that time we had to go through it along. Understand me, but it said that this is a recession everybody has to go through, but nobody has to go through it along. Now we have social media. Now we have all these digital entrepreneurs that can help teachers and help cultures through this time. So I said, well, let's put together this market keys, me and Chris Cole so that we can actually teach skill sets that a person can leverage during this time to produce them income. And now we have students that's constantly hitting us. I made five thousand a day, I made ten thousand this week, blah blah blah sa. But it was like, how do you give somebody something applicable, not some motivation without instruction is dangerous, you understand me, Like, I never want to do that. So it's like, let me teach some real skill sets that's going to be valuable. So we put together the market keys, and then we start put together the Web standard, and the Web Standard, of course is you know what we just went over, but that system of accountability, how you go towards wealth, how you understand the money markets, understanding the history of money. You understand me understanding portfolio diversification, skill set diversification, marketing business. And then we have the part where we have a million dollar Bitcoin initiative where our students receive one hundred dollars in bitcoin when they go to the largest crypto conference that's going to be held out, which is Digital this year because of the COVID nineteen. And then they also receive a Grammar silver, they get one of my books which is called nineteen Seas of Content, which I only give out during my master classes. You understand me, and it's my strategy to how to produce and monetize content. It's like a bible for you, you understand me, And a multitude of other different things that we give them, Like we went over how to get your family backed by gold, and that was a really powerful one because the Wealth Standard initially was going to be called the Gold standard. You understand me. Understanding why money's not backed by gold and that you know these particular things never actually really pay off debts, is only a promise to pay. Really break down the history and really get into the money systems and understand the type of system that we in. But we really give people financial education that they can utilize. And then I really want you to go to the West Standard first, and then I believe you ready for market keys because we got a lot of parents now they want their children to trade. But it's like teach your children money a financial education first, don't give them a skill set that make them money, and then they're still terrible with money management. You understand me. So I would rather you go through the West Standard first. And we have the product development course. So the product development course, because all our products are vertically integrated, we don't white label anything. So that means that we're going to teach our students everything you need to know as far as producing a product, give you one hundred K blueprint towards producing a product, and then also give you an MOQ of fifty products so we actually go produce your products at the same time, the labeling, the branding, the marketing, everything that needs to be done within this course. It's a real from ideation to shell type thing. And we're going to pick five students that's a part of the program to where you know, we the mentor partner with them through the process and they get two hundred of their product actually made through it. So we have that, we have a bunch of things coming. So we have the all minuted reality, we're teaching a course in a minute reality and coding as well because that's part of my Mad Skills program. How many students in right now We are close at about five hundred. We just started a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so like they get their skill sets within the program, and like how do we assessing it? Right, Like based on something I'm doing, you'll say, like this is a skill set that probably matches you.
Speaker 3: Right, So you're going to get the West Standard. The West Standard is really a financial education piece. Understanding. You're really going to have the skill set of understanding portfolio diversification. And you get in that, you get our market signals, right, so you get a month free of market signals daily, whether it's four X, whether it's futures understanding, whatever it may be. And then so those are different programs inside of it. But if you don't understand money and money management and the money market and things of that nature, you're really not prepared for everything else, I understand me. So, like the product development courses a separate one, but unless you went through the Well Standard, you're a part of that network. You won't get access to that, understand me. Same thing with the augmented reality, same thing with the coding. All of those are only available to our networks.
Speaker 5: So it's like prerequisites.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Basically, like I believe in digital education, I believe in taking over Harvard. I believe in taking over that educational sphere, and I believe that that's actually one of the ways that black people can go towards wealth is by supplementing their income by teaching that fact.
Speaker 2: This is the last thing I hear in my mind, like the Black Dreams Matter campaign, is that part of the see or so.
Speaker 3: Black Dreams Matter. I created that years ago. So I actually created Black Dreams Matter, I understand Me, and it went viral. My bro Keita he was on and so you think you can dance? I believe he had won and he had worried a viral video with one of Kendrick Lamar's songs. And that was the first time I actually had an apparel that went viral. You understand me. And I was making some money off of excuse Me. And so the Black Dreams Matter was more so saying that most of our movements about dead black men and women, none of them encompasses the life while you're living. Because if you worry about somebody dream, you really thinking about the value of that person and wanting to help them actually produce that dream. And so we created Black Dreams Matter as a counterproduct to say that we have to care about each other while we live in not just when we die. You understand me, And so I want to see your dream actually flourish. And so that's been going probably for about five six years. And that was just more so a thought campaign, a concept and to think about the world instead of waiting for the next black man to die for you to care, think about the average living black man that you walk past, who has a life, who has a dream, who has an idea that you don't care about. But if you became a headline and you're streaming for.
Speaker 4: His life, now that's that's that's extremely powerful. As far as the education, because that's our whole thing. As far as you know, education, A lot of times people think it only comes in way of school, and like me personally, I hate the school, but I always love to learn. So now it's like it's dope because now we have different platforms online where you can actually learn from people that look like you, that that sound like you, that talk like you, and it's it's easier to adapt and to pick up that information. So yeah, the wealth standing. Like I said, I've been checking it out and I appreciate you giving us a discount exclusively for EYL community your rock. So you're gonna put the link in the buy if you're listening to this on YouTube or Apple or Spotify, the link will being a description and just enter code e y L e y L. You get a special special discount that only E y L community gets the biggest platform that So yeah, I appreciate that, man. But any any last words that you you want to leave the people with, how can they how can they contact you? Social media all that stuff?
Speaker 3: Yeah, everything nineteen keys on nineteen underscore keys, depending on the platform. But you know, if there was any last message, you know, I just think about where we're at today as a people and the opportunities that we have to make massive change. Understand me, and it requires that we do. Of course, we listen, but it's the time of the executors. You understand me, and that each person should help themselves up to a certain standard and everybody should think about how do I do business with my family? You understand me? And one of the things that you should come together and think about is what's our vision, what's our mission, and what's our values? Understand me, because if you can agree on those, then you're ready.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 3: I had a viral video that went out and it was talking about the difference between family and friends, and you know, family can be somebody that you related with by blood, understand me, but or relatives rather can be somebody you related with by blood. Family of those who bind it by their relationship, that reciprocal love that you all have for each other. So when you think about your family, it doesn't just speak about the people that's you know, you share DNA with, or share marriage certificate with, and things of that nature. It's really the people you spend the most time with, the people that you can build with. So if you have three to five individuals that you can mastermind with, consider them your family and start building with them. Because a family is a microcosm to producing a nation. And without a family unit, without a mastermind unit, which gives you access to information, knowledge and tools and resources you normally couldn't achieve on your own, we will never get to where we want to be as a people. We can produce the greatest ideas, we can have the greatest concepts, we can talk the greatest shit in the world. But without a family, there is no web standard. Without a family, there is no power. And every other community and culture in the world knows this to be a fact, and they knows this to be true. And if you want to think about the greatest thing that white supremacy has ever done, it's kept the black family separated.
Speaker 4: Have any power there you gentlemen, powerful, young Malcolm powerful, A lot of gyms right there. We appreciate you coming on, Brother Troy.
Speaker 5: Shout everybody on patreon dot com. That's how I probably paid program.
Speaker 2: I know I T four and five members have access to E y L University, the number one online business school in the world. Shout out to everybody that's been supporting on there, and everybody that's been supporting on merch on your Leader dot com. We gladly appreciate it. Yeah, man, and shout out to you man. You got a podcast too.
Speaker 5: We can't get that, and we haven't done the book tip in a while, so I'll let shot it go in.
Speaker 3: Then I guess you can give the book tip.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I'm gonna let the brother get a books tip because you got a couple of books. So what's what's the book? We give a book tip? So yeah, what's what's what book? Do do they need to borrow from you?
Speaker 3: Oh? Nineteen keys solution based mind reprogramming. You understand me. It will teach you how not to procrastinate and it'll give you the skill set to reprogram yourself. During this time, I think a lot of people are trying to figure out, like where do I start? Somebody listening to this right now, like, Yo, where do I start? These brothers seem intelligent. I've been listening to this stuff, but unfortunately, some people listen to conscious content as junk food. You understand me. They get addicted to it, but they don't really utilize it to where it actually manifests a change. And the information in my book is so that you can do an instant reprogramming by following the steps and the information that's actually in the books so you can execute.
Speaker 4: There you have it, ladies and gentlemen. Thank you guys for rocking with us. We'll see you next week. Peace Peace, Pee.
Speaker 6: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast? Easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five sent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer, speed up your hiring right now with Indeed and Listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com, slash po d kat z thirteen. Just go to indeed dot com slash pod kat z thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need