Speaker 1: Happy Friday, everybody, and welcome into Leading Off right here on Fantasy Pros. I'm Chris Welsh. That is Casey Bubba back in the house. We lost our Bubba for a little bit, but we got him back. We're gonna be talking today about some two start pitchers for next week. Obviously, all the goings and happenings around the baseball and some best bets we always do that, Bubba. What's up, buddy. Good to have you back. It was a little dicey there, but some things off air that you need to deal with. Nothing crazy, but glad to have you back in the seat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, glad to be back. Glad that the crew got to hold it down for me. It's a fun group we got here and everything's taking care of him. We're back and ready to roll. So baseball for coming towards the end here Wels, So we got to finish strong for the listeners out there.
Speaker 1: Well, we're gonna try to finish it strong. And Leading Off is brought to you by Bet three six' five finishing its super Strong bet five dollars get one fifty in bonus bets when you use the promo Code Leading. Off promo Code leading off five dollars for one fifty bonus. Bets download the bet three six five app. Today you can even go to Betting pros and check out all of the great odds we've got on games are, picks props and, everything and then you can put it into action over at bet three six five. Again promo code leading off bet five get one hundred and fifty in bonus. Bets gambling problem called one eight hundred bets off or one eight hundred. Gambler Bubba rock in the The, HAVELINAS i almost forgot the name there for a, Second The Wild, pigs THE. Afl by the, WAY afl schedule a little bit more officially. Released we were talking about this off, air kind of getting the planning and everything like that scheduled. Out SO i should be Seeing bubba and roughly.
Speaker 2: A month and a, half, yeah an, month, yeah, Yeah i'll Be november, first so about five weeks.
Speaker 1: Beautiful So i'm going to be seeing the whole baseball industry is going to be barreling down here In arizona and probably have some off season content for you guys. There but let's kick it into. Action let's kind of get started here and let's talk About Corbyn. Burns, Yesterday Corbyn burns did not have a great. Outing allowed six, runs five earned in five and two, thirds took the loss against The. Astros he gave up eight, Hits he had a couple, walks no. Strikeouts our Buddy Eric cross tweeted this out and this has been kind of the mantra For Corbyn burns right. Now over his last four, Starts burns has twenty and two thirds of an, innings pitch has given up twenty nine, hits twenty earned. Runs he's given up twenty earned runs in twenty, innings pitch walk, seven only struck out, eighteen has an eight point seven to ONE era and a one point seven to four. Whip Corbyn burns is disastrous right. Now the question what do you? DO i, mean this is tough because this is Big Corbyn. Burns is there an application to the rest of this? Season and then what effect does this have on next?
Speaker 2: Year for the rest of the, season you basically play. Matchups he's not an auto, start kind of The Kevin gospan. Syndrome right. Here burns was already lacking in his strikeouts compared to The burns we've seen in previous seasons and now the contact is catching up to. Him but you can't really drop him right, now but you can't auto start. Him is what it comes down To Corbyn burns going. Forward i've always been kind of skeptical on burns y falls and. Drafts i'm, interested but he's not an ace. Anymore he's a good sp two in. Fantasy JUST i need strike out upside from an ace In Corbyn burns does not have that right.
Speaker 1: Now it's pretty brutal. Too this was right at the beginning of the. Season this is one of my cy young. GUYS i really thought there it was going to be, there and you, know he was kind of lighting it up very early. On but it has fallen. Apart he had a two four to THREE R but by the, WAY i just want to point, out LIKE i think it gonna to be a little dramatic about, him like he is not an ace. Anymore he had a two four to THREE era in the first half of the season over one hundred innings. Pitched he had a barely one whip one point zero four nine and four record was pretty, solid but in seven starts in the Post All star, break fives seven FIVE era a one point three to eight. Whip he's completely fallen, apart and it's not and you can't really even identify either because home and away he's got about the same. Era he's giving up a lot more on. Base at, home he's got a point ninety six whip on the, road point a one point twenty nine at. Home But i'm not really sure there's anything identifiable about. It but, yeah at this, Point jiji actually is bringing this. Up we have a couple of, these like top twenty sps that have turned into matchup based. Guys crochet And burns are guys that you really have to pay, attention a little bit more attention, to and it's really brutal For.
Speaker 2: Burns, yeah it's really really brutal For. Burns LIKE i, said the only REASON i say it's not AN ace is the whole season the strikeouts haven't been, there and that's to me THE ace. Moniker BUT i did not see this stretch, coming to be. Honest but, yeah you Mentioned. Crochet you, Know Tanner hauck's been. Horrible there's a bunch of guys that started the year. Great either innings are going to catch up, there they're whispers of schemes and scoobal inning. Situations there's a the whole thing coming up that for The fantasy final stretch can make things very very not.
Speaker 1: COOL i, Mean Luis heal went on il like a bunch of the first half guys have had some struggles into the second, half and you know it might it might be worth something in the offseason of really taking a look and maybe identifying that a future way to approach. Pitching but the problem is that you're gonna have to make the right decision on the second. Half is just like you sell all of your good pitchers from the first. Half it's not to say that guys aren't carrying. Over Terry scougle is carrying, over and once he gets into, that you, know like next year, something when there's no longer innings and, stuff he'll just kind of continue going. On but you, know there might be something to liquidating your sp assets in redraft after the first half to some, degree making sure you're trading any of these little question mark type of players because they're all kind of backtracking outside Of. Skeen skeens is, one but you know he's got the potential innings. Limits same thing happened With Jared jones getting. Hurt at the end of the, day what it could turn into What zane is, saying just no pitching. Early BUT i feel like that's the mantra we've had for three straight, years is like no one wants to take pitching, early but we kind of we're all still in this complaining spot at this. Point, yeah we.
Speaker 2: Just did our two early draft champions for the third straight, year did the first eleven, rounds and even after eleven, rounds was a ton of, Pitching Like Zach gallon went in round ten And Carlos rodnd written around like eight or. Nine there's a lot of pitching. Went they'll get me, wrong but there's still Like gosspend didn't get, drafted AND i get, it but we're eleven rounds, In we're one hundred and sixty five picks in or. Whatever so there's a slew of pictures like that still. Available so the idea of waiting is kind of being prophesized already in twenty.
Speaker 1: Twenty do you recall how many pitchers went in like the first two.
Speaker 2: Rounds if you give me two, SECONDS i can pull this picture.
Speaker 1: Up Because i'm gonna Guess i'm gonna guess it's gonna be Like Skiingsol.
Speaker 2: Skans, Went skeens went, Ninth scuba went. Twelfth and then in round TWO i Took wheeler as the third pitcher off the. Board, Wheeler, burns And, kirby so five pitchers in the first two.
Speaker 1: Runs skeens is the number one overall.
Speaker 2: Pitcher taken that, yep ninth pick.
Speaker 1: Overall, WOW i mean that says a. Lot and guess what yesterday we'll continue on. That keep that up. There skeens threw six shutout innings On thursday as they beat The. Reds he gave up two, hits walked, one struck out. Nine it was one of those like quintessential awesome. Performances eighth win of the. Season he's allowed three Run this is on Rotal, world by the, way not. Mine he allowed three runs or less in sixteen of his seventeen starts this, year and he struck out at least eight batters in ten of his last. Fourteen this also was on the eve of him officially losing the Consensus rookie of the. Year odds now that may have changed. Today yesterday it was like minus one seventy five For Jackson. Merrill were you at all surprised That skeens was the number umber one in the next year, Draft like part of me is and part of me is not LIKE i. EXPECT i, MEAN i literally said before you told, ME i would Expect, Skiing, scooble And wheeler wasn't in the top of my head those would be the top. Three but not only Did skins go number one, overall he went in the top. Ten didn't did that shock you at?
Speaker 2: All, No and we did a preview. SHOW i know some other guys that are in the league did previous. Shows some guys had him going as high as five or. SIX i had him in the first. Round And i'm not like Taking wheeler around twos. Early for, Me i'm not that. Early i'm, pitching but for that, FORMAT i just want a, horse and that's What wheeler. Is skiings And, scooble everyone loves. Them they're going to be first rounders for the most part in at least high Level Ohia stakes leagues because what pitching takes a premium more in that. Situation So i'm not. SURPRISED i, guess like you, said twenty five percent, surprise seventy five percent not like it was, there JUST i don't want to see him going like top five Like Spencer. Strider that's where things get a little too wonky for.
Speaker 1: ME i wonder IF i Think i've made this comparison in different ways, before BUT I i wonder if sps next year are going to be similar to what running backs are in fantasy football this, year in that there is this core at the very tippy top which are worth reaching, for and then it's like just wait and, wait and WHEN i say, wait, wait AND i wonder if that's what it's going to be like between Getting, scooble Getting, schemes Getting, wheeler and that might be, it Because i'm not even sure you would feel. COMPELLED i Think burns will take a hit from. This i'm not sure if Even kirby stays into that. Territory Cole reagan's maybe being. Undervalued BUT i wonder if it's like those three and then it's just like, poof and because like if we're, talking if the narrative even in the chat is, like, yeah you, know avoid sps and don't draft, sps but then two are going in like the top, twelve it might be that everyone is going to hoard that very top, end but nothing else is. Trustworthy Chris sale probably belongs. That in that, Conversation redraft maybe just for, age BUT i wonder if it'll mirror THE rbs a little.
Speaker 2: Bit, YEAH i could see That sale went three three tenth pick in round, three so three ten THAT i can. Round in round three and, four we saw ten starting pitchers go in those thirty picks and like seven. Closers so between rounds three and three and, seven over half the picks were either a starter or a. Closer so guys went top end, hitting and it seems like and then loaded up pitching after. That that's and, again this is way too early a. Lot it's going to change by twenty.
Speaker 1: Two it. Is but also that's like that's kind of like a. STAND i think that's like a standard approach of what people want to. Take it's, like, hey give me three core bats and Then i'll start four or. FIVE i guess you, said what did you? Say round four through seven or six through? Three?
Speaker 2: Three three seven was a heavy pitcher like probably a fifteen to fifty pitcher hitter.
Speaker 1: Situation give me two or three like coour, hitters and Then i'm willing to get in on the pitching.
Speaker 2: Market right this is the third year of this. LEAGUE i won the first. Year this year i'm fifth right. NOW i went four straight hitters and THEN i went three straight pitchers in the first seven. Rounds last year AT i had a cunion number, one so you know how that. Went but, yeah it's an interesting philosophy to see where it. Goes BUT i will say what's funny about this is the first time we did this. League out of all The draft champions, leagues we finished like top tenth as a, league like cumulative points, wise which is pretty entertaining for you, know basically drawing blind In.
Speaker 1: August, yeah that's that is actually pretty. FUNNY i, mean it's a weird thing because we're in this space where obviously we're wanting to finish out hard and, everything but like we're also kind of taking our eyes and starting to look to next year and talk about.
Speaker 2: We get so many, questions you know how it. Is we got so many twenty twenty five questions. Already it's like we still got four weeks guys like, This wait a.
Speaker 1: MINUTE i, Know i'm already kind of like thinking about like my approach and some of my off season work BECAUSE i want to do, it, like you, know sooner Than i've ever done it, before to maybe take advantage of some like best ball stuff early. On so, yeah it's just very. Interesting those guys have kind of flip flopped it WHERE i Think burns is on a big down tick And Paul skeins is on the biggest up of up number one sp and baseball already being drafted and kind of back at. It and we'll, see you, know if they made another comment about the potential innings cap and we'll see in like they don't have any plans for, it BUT i kind of feel like they're just going to drop the hammer when they. Do they're not going to lead us up to. It they'll just they just this is. It and you, Know i'm the only person like on the planet apparently that cares about The Jackson merrill thing BECAUSE i have THE i have a live rookie bet plus.
Speaker 2: Seventeen i'm pumped for, You LIKE i, know we've talked about in the show a while, back and every time he has a big night WHEN i do some other, PODCASTS i mentioned, it like right, Away i'm, like, hey he's still plus, Money he's still plus. Money like it's, like think about, it, FOLKS.
Speaker 1: I know it's all out, there but he's minus like one stepndymore had your chance trying to cash that. Baby Jacob, deGrom he is, back at least in the. Minors he struck out, three allowed one run over two innings On thursday in his first minor league rehab. Assignment he went over to DOUBLE A frisco and as, noted he his stuff looked pretty. Good he was sitting up into the upper nighties as he returns From Tommy. John he even hit triple. Digits the plan is four minor league, starts as it, said and then he would come. Back so if we start doing the, math we've got one more In, august we'll get probably two In, september and then that leads to most likely not having any real awesome. Effect it's looking like for, fantasy but maybe into your. Playoffs you, know like there's a possibility if you get into like a second round of the, playoffs he would be out. THERE i guess the question would, be would you have the kahonas to Start Jacob deGrom if he gets into a, start you're in the. Playoffs let's say it's like A Thursday. Friday you know it's right towards the, end and let's say it's like a Media i'd probably have to look at The rangers matchup right. Now but you, know like call it like An. Astros you know The astros are out. There you, know would you start a De gram coming off of the injury versus An astros type of? Team, no not at.
Speaker 2: All he'd have to be so lights out these four rehab. STARTS i think all The rangers want to see here is can't you put a couple of games together getting ready for twenty twenty. FIVE i am just and that's What i'm looking, For, like, hey can he finish the season healthy and we can move into to next. Season And i'm a fan of. That i'm just gonna sit back and watch him as baseball, fan hope he does. Well but for Fantasy i'm not Touching jacob De.
Speaker 1: Grim did he go in the top ten rounds of what you?
Speaker 2: Did? Yes he? Did oh he, Did, yeah somebody somebody. Did he took chances on like three guys bouncing back next, year thinking he's going to get at least two out of three to become aces. Again so, yes it's.
Speaker 1: Not it's not the worst bet on the planet that.
Speaker 2: It's a Fifty it's a fifty round. Draft so he can come back and just get a bunch of boring like guys to fit the backfield just in. Case like it's a strategy that could.
Speaker 1: Work he's the type of Guy i'm gonna fall for next year because he's not gonna cost Old jacob De grom. Numbers he'll come back a little bit like he there's a chance the value could be a little bit like we're a little bit. Squirmy you're, like, oh BUT i think there's a decent shot that you don't see De gram inside the top, thirty top thirty five OF. SPS i think there's a shot at. IT i know you think you think he's gonna.
Speaker 2: CRUSH i think if he finishes this season like De, grom and then all it takes is like one spring, outing the dude's back to a top fifteen starting. Pitcher people are buying that in a.
Speaker 1: Heartbeat, okay, no, no, no you're you're not wrong about. That BUT i think the difference for what His january value is to what His i've just pitched two good outings in spring. Value those are. Different so if this is some early drafts In, January, february Mid, february you can probably still get the really good. Value totally. Agree he goes out there hits triple. Digits i'm out at camp taking pictures of him And Greg. Maddox, again people are losing their, mind and then all of a, sudden de gram is back into the top. Twenty very, reasonable.
Speaker 2: And that's why a bunch of that's why a bunch of us are degenerates when we start drafting In december And january to get those type of values because we know there's not a Chance i'm getting him In.
Speaker 1: March i've never done the First Hitch november. DRAFT i feel LIKE i kind of want to this.
Speaker 2: Year sign up For It's saturday. Night it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Popping, okay MAYBE i, Will MAYBE i. Will Maybe i'll do one of Those saturday. Ones it will be. Fun but you, KNOW i love my. GAMES i love MY afl games of the, prospects and sometimes that's interview, time all. RIGHT a couple other pieces, Here Spincer, swellenbach another pitcher that is on the high. RISE i know a lot of pitching stuff, here a lot two, runs six and two thirds inning On, thursday a bunch of, strikeouts gave up three, hits only walked. One he had eighteen consecutive. Batters he had retired at one point and so far over his last eight starts two point eight FOUR, Era, yeah two point eight FOUR, era sixty two strikeouts and around fifty, innings and he looks like this is one of those guys Where Joe piece Of pia who has left us and is not paying. Attention they're not gonna catch up to how Good Spencer swellenbach really. Was you'll see some numbers and you'll get excited, there but actually physically watching, him it's an opportunity that people are going to miss out on the, hype the hype that's going to follow him as probably like a top FIVE i would, say a top five breakout pitcher for next year because he's having a good year this. Year what are your thoughts on Swelling?
Speaker 2: Bach love, him, absolutely love, Him And i'll be the first submit THAT i was skeptical when he first got called. Up so a lot of pitch to contact skills that always scares me for, fantasy but that has shifted. Dramatically strikeouts and. BUNCHES i love what we're seeing. Here he went in the first eleven rounds in our, draft but so people were in on him. There but these are guys that pay attention, to Like joe. B, Sapo so you are you are correct. There i'm a Big i'm a big fan of Swelling. Buck SO i think this is legit and The braves need him because that rotation is.
Speaker 1: Sketchy makes me think of the Old Adam sandler Bed oh, honey pull out your swelling bock and show him to. Mom you're swelling, Back you're.
Speaker 2: Swelling you're swelling.
Speaker 1: BUCK a lot Of adam saling rest of. Season all, right let me phrase it. Differently would you Drop Garrett crochet For Spencer? Schwellenbach?
Speaker 2: Definitely, DEFINITELY i said the only like in most, leagues especially heads to, Heads crochet is not helped because he can't get you win like you need the points the wins come. With SO i would Take schullum blocking on a.
Speaker 1: Heartbeat that's. Good, YEAH i mean it's gonna be one of those value. Guys just be on the lookout for. It and then, finally it's a little bit old hat news here because you know we have the spacing between the show. Days but The mariners Fired Scott's Service. Seattle also they fired their hitting, Coach Jared. DeHart service was with the team since twenty, sixteen had a six eighty to six forty two, record a little bit over five. HUNDRED i noted this ON itl. Yesterday just a little part of me AND i felt like he was losing connection with that, team being LIKE i would go to the, camp you, know ten times in. Spring i'd be there a, lot and you just see and they sometimes you see managers really connected in with their. Players maybe that just wasn't quite, there you. KNOW i think the roster is kind of moving over into the type of talent they. Had maybe he just didn't speak to, it but it was kind of, odd like in what they have been battling for in an over five hundred, manager they just, boo just Boop Scott service. OUT i think it Was Dan wilson is taking over for right. NOW i don't know if you had any thoughts on The mariners in general Or service being.
Speaker 2: Fired that team's been horrible since the, break AND i hope someone or a headline that said thanks for your. Service you were close to the heart.
Speaker 1: And did they sell. It thanks for your se.
Speaker 2: R v ai S f, exactly, Exactly, yeah it's very. GOOD i had to get my dad joke. Out there's pretty.
Speaker 1: Company that was very very. Good, hey two star pitches for next. Week it's A friday. Show i've got four. Options, Well i'm actually gonna throw out. One there's not really an OPTION i went. Through Fantasy pros has got IT. Cbs this is a really good version to take a look at as, well because it'll SHOW cbs. Ownership the REASON i like to do, that As i've mentioned a ton IS i THINK cbs is one of the best representations of active player leagues because you, know, hey, LISTEN i look at ownership. SOMETIMES i, MEAN espn is a laughable joke on their ownership of. Players and then even like we will use LIKE espn Versus, yahoo and the numbers just look. Low like, dude Zach netto's underd fifty percent owned BETWEEN espn And yahoo right. Now that's. Embarrassing, yeah he's absolutely.
Speaker 2: EMBARRASSING i use y'allo form my fantasy article For Fantasy, pros And i'm always just like, hell AND i feel bad writing up certain players like this shouldn't even be out.
Speaker 1: Options, well, Y'ah yahoo is a good, middleman LIKE espn is LIKE, lol and THEN cbs is hyper active because you'll see pictures that are just getting a two start that'll go up to like seventy percent ownership IN, cbs that are like fourteen percent owned somewhere. Else so the middle. Ground but in this regard taking a look and using the ownership FOR, cbs here's some two start pitchers next week THAT i think could be potential viable, options or at least from an ownership. Standpoint, NOW i just want to get your take on. It but the first one is. Not he's not going to be available unless you know you just Cut Garrett crochet for. HIM i just wanted to ask, you, Though Spencer swellenbach next week is lined up in the two START i don't know if you'll quite get. IT i think they're doing it because he could line up On tuesday and then get A sunday. Start but if he, did he'd be lining up to go At minnesota and At. Philly SO i just wanted to, ask has he gotten to the point where it doesn't matter to you and you would just do? It because those are two relatively tough road. Matchups would that be a no brainer for you for both? Starts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, no he's locked. In he's pretty much pitching every time out there for me right now in, fantasy unless something really strange is going.
Speaker 1: On all, Right so let's, see this is going to be a yay or nay on these two start pitchers if you like. It he's got a fifty nine percent ownership ON, cbs so you know it is quite a bit lower everywhere. Else next, Week Kyle, gibson he's got two. Starts he is at home Against San diego and on the road At New. York but as far as availability goes the pitchers you can really put out. There he's probably one of the highest own potential available. Guys but those are two rough. Matchups so yay your nay On Kyle gibson to.
Speaker 2: Start i'm gonna say. Nay unless you're in a deep league that just needs county, STATS i mus. Saynay ye all.
Speaker 1: RIGHT i KNOW i would want to say, yay BUT i also can't this. ONE i don't mean to lead the witness, here but in the yay or, nay this is actually my favorite of next week THAT i think is wildly, available has high strikeout, upside but it's very. Risky Edward cabrera is At, Colorado oh my, god that's. Terrifying But, colorado that's eight strikeouts given, essentially and then at In San francisco or, no at home Against San. Francisco either, way it actually be better if it was In San francisco from a hitting, Environment But rockies And giants just the danger is it's In colorado thirty one percent. Ownership he is wildly available if you're chasing. STRIKEOUTS i, mean that's kind of the Way i'm putting, it but you, know it could really hurt your. Ratios what do you say About Edward? Carrera yeay or?
Speaker 2: NAY i must say yay and just don't watch The rocky, Start but, yeah ratios can get bad as strikeouts could be there for. Days The rockies are horrific right, Now LIKE i was looking at their splits last, night so.
Speaker 1: Bad go look At Jordan montgomery's game log and then realize that he struck out Eight Colorado rockies the other, day so that they're, horrible, horrible and then, like you, know The giants are a good, team BUT i don't. KNOW i think that could be a decent one With Edward, carbrera and then this one might have the best. Matchup the best matchup of all Is Andrew, heaney who is thirty two percent owned IN cbs. Leagues that's. It we're going to be wildly available everywhere. Else next week is going To chicago for The White sox and then at home versus The. A'S i Think Andrew heeney might be the number one two start pitcher for next. Week but what say? You?
Speaker 2: Yep he is the best streaming two start option this. Week we've seen jp seis in recent week paid. Off Paul blackburn was a fifty to fifty good and a. Bad this is the same. Tier there's always one pittuer a. Week it feels Like Andrew heeny is that pitcher this. Week he should be added pretty much. Everywhere and he has pray that you don't get screwed over on this.
Speaker 1: One one hundred. Percent all, Right three up and three, down my, Boy Justin, Steele Justin steele here. Soon seven, innings ten, Strikeouts Miguel amaya three for, five a homer with FIVE. Rbi really good hit. Day maybe one of those available hitters out there as far as catchers, Go Joey bart has been like the one we've been talking about the. Most But amaya with a big FIVE rbi, Game and then we had Mentioned. Spinster swellenbach had the nine strikeouts and six and two thirds inning yesterday on the three Down Kin tamada five, innings nine, hits six earned, Runs kin To, Mayda Nick lodolo four and two, thirds five and, runs walk, three struck out nine to, zero And Francisco alvarez zero for five with four. Strikeouts it's a, bad, bad bad, day bad. Day before we move, On Richard silva is having a heart attack and complaining we really talking about. Pictures how about let's answer one for them for him so he doesn't freak out and hate. Us rest of season Rank, Tolia Urias, Lao Clement, Torkelsen Will, wagner how about let's rank two or, three not. Twelve but what do you say here my top top?
Speaker 2: Ones give Me, low give Me, lau give Me torque and totally for power if you just want kind of a boring, Floor, wagner.
Speaker 1: Give, me give Me lau and THEN. TORKALSI i don't care about the. Rest that would be that's fair all right, Now calm, down calm. Down we're running, easy, easy, easy, buddy you're On Third, street all? Right. Right, Injuries Fernando Tatis junior is apparently progressing by. Sprinting he did that on. Seventys Mike schild confirmed that he's on track to return at some point In. September, yeah what the third?
Speaker 2: One?
Speaker 1: Like, okay it's, Crazy it's absolutely. CRAZY i was so wrong in the taking the narrative of what they said around The All star break or trade, dedling whatever the hell it, was and, Thinking, oh it's gonna, play it's gonna be. Great, no he's never gonna. Play they don't want him to. PLAY i don't know what they're. Doing seventy. Percent maybe they'll skip rehab assignment and he'll just come up to the. MAJORS i think that's a, possibility they say In. SEPTEMBER i don't feel super great about, it but you can't do anything about. It Jazz chisholm is likely to return For friday series opener against The. Rockies so, TODAY i.
Speaker 2: Guess he was activated about five minutes before the. Show he's.
Speaker 1: Back oh, okay, Cool so Jazz chism back in. It that's very. Good. News Blue jay's Manager John schneider told reporters That bobashett has progressed to running without, limitations so lots of sprinting and running, updates no hitting or playing for any of these, guys which is. Brutal and then The reds they Placed Jake freeley on a ten day Il, man do you remember in the preseason when we were, like what are The reds gonna? Do they're so stacked with so many. Hitters they don't have enough, player they don't have enough positions for, players and all they have been doing is just picking up little pieces off the wire and nothing's working out for. Them they just picked Up Dom smith because they Lost Jamer. Candelario, yeah it's.
Speaker 2: Wild do they had too many pieces? Early LIKE i, said the McLean goes, down, YadA, YadA, YadA even the Wealthy marte comes, back and they still can't feel the.
Speaker 1: Teams it's any wild thinks garbage thinks garbudge. Awful all, right let's let's change the tone. Here let's talk about some bets for the day as we do our best bets of the day here For, friday with Not joey p that Is Casey bubba and The. Welsh our best bets On, friday brought to you by bet three six five and of course betting Pros, bubba you AND i were talking off. Air it's a weird day in that just like you look and you don't love. Anything there's all the games are, there nothing is priced, great all the strikeouts are, overpriced the lines are really. Tough it's just one of those. Days you get, those you, know hand Up baseball betting does just get tougher as the year goes on and you get these days where everything looks. Tight. DUDE i mean the hit running RBIs get pushed to two and a. Half sometimes they're not plus. Money there's not a lot of great stuff, today so you got to get. Creative so what did you end up falling in love, with or at, least you, know falling in like with for some.
Speaker 2: Bets as people, KNOW i like my prop. BETS i like my plus. Money so here's what we got. Here this ONE i actually like a, lot and it came in Big Lawrence butler over one and a half total bases at plus one point Fifty a's have a really nice. Matchup butler's kind of getting back on. Track the last couple of, games So i'll take his leading off at over one and a. Half Parker meadow's leading off swinging it well as. Well he's over one and a half plus one twenty five total bases Against Chris, flexen SO i like that quite a. Bit and then The royals have a great matchup for this guy Named Taywan, Walker so give Me Vinnie pascantino who's been crushing it over one and a half total bases at plus one. Hundred so you have three plus plus odds rough day. Overall because it's not just they don't the over two and a half's aren't. Offered most of them are just like one and a half is at minus, number like minus. One Bobby wits numbers were.
Speaker 1: INSANE i, did that's so. Funny you said THAT i win To Bobby wit, today AND i, said you know, What i'll take two and a half IN. Rbi i'll take, it except it was minus. Money it wasn't or. SOMETHING i was, like good, lord if you're going to push it one and a half hit run AND, Rbi i'm used to being like minus. Money if you're going to push me to two and a, HALF i got to get plus. Money what are we doing? Here and it's minus money so you couldn't even bet. It so the inverse is, like well you could just bet the, under and it's, Like i'm not gonna. BETUND i ENJOY i enjoy watching. Baseball yeah, yeah, WELL i mean you can bet. UNDERS i think it's a good, bet but like that's not WHAT i want to. Play so that that's like this version of what we're talking about where it's like really Rough Carlos redunds k numbers eight and a half, time like that's where it. Starts so it's a really, rough tight. Day so it's picking and poking and trying to find some different spots. Here you guys know, ME i try to find myself into some. NERFS i don't like any. Today there was ONE i almost put on, here BUT i just kind of shied away from. It it was a minus one thirty. Five you guys can go see if you can figure out who it. Was but for, Me I'M i do have some player prop. STUFF i don't like any of the strikeouts for what they, are BUT i did, well there's one THAT i could mess around. With but WHAT i decided to do was try to get some plus money. Value Something i've done from time to time IS i pare, down give me two starting pitchers THAT i really like that have kind of tightish, numbers and THEN i pare them down by one put them. Together it's, risky of, course. Dude, WEDNESDAY i would have been three for three except my moneyline. Parlay The cubs did not finish it, off so that didn't. Cash so you know it's dangerous to do. These but for, Today i've got a two pitcher five plus strikeout. Parlay It's Ryan, nelson who has been an absolute strikeout monster all season Long Red, sox averaging around twenty four PERCENT k percentage over the last thirty. Days And i'm going With Hunter. Brown give me both of them alternative at five strikeouts combo AND i got. Plus it's not bad on the odds both for just five. Strikeouts Hunt brown has been really good on that strikeout, FRONT i, believe with twenty five to twenty seven PERCENT k percentage on the, year And Ryan nelson has obviously been dominant on that as of Recent so that was the best THING i could find for. Strikeouts my favorite hitting prop today it Was Francisco. Lindor total bases it's actually at plus one. Thirty he's going up Against Joe, musgrove and from A bvp, standpoint hits over three hundred Against musgrove and has quite a few extra base. Hits So i'm going to side On Francisco lindor on the total bases with plus one. Thirty that's one of my favorites of. Today and then finally hemmed in a hod about this. ONE i really didn't want to go, there BUT i ended up settling BECAUSE i really do feel. IT i love plus money run. Lines this is not But atlanta today going up Against, Washington Chris sale is on the. Mound i'm taking their run line minus one and a. Half it's MY i this one twenty, two WHICH i don't. Like you guys can go and shop, around of, COURSE i highly suggest you do your bets though on bet three six y, five usually with the best. Lines But i'm gonna take that BECAUSE i really love the matchup AND i love CHRYSAL i love Backing Chris sale WHEN i. Can The nurfy wasn't in, play So atlanta runline minus one and a, half So i've Got Ryan, Nelson Hunter brown k prop at Five francisco indoor total bases And atlanta. Runline we have got For, Bubba Lawrence, Butler Parker meadows And Vinnie pasquentino all over one and a half total, bases all for plus, money which is pretty impressive as. Well and, friends those are our best bets of the, day brought to you by bet three six y five and the betting. Pros all, Right bubba on the home, RUNS i did not receive a home run board, today BUT i don't THINK i made it, on So i'm not really upset about. It so IF, i you, know IF i had made it, ON i would be really. Crazy, bubba you. FROZE i was just about to start doing a Fake. BUBBA i was, like oh are you?
Speaker 2: There we were sounding sketchy to me THAT i saw my things. Circle i'm, like oh, god we almost made.
Speaker 1: It, yeah, yeah we almost had. IT i think it was, you BUT i hope if, not no one knew WHAT i just. Said but on the home run, CALL i don't have a home run board, today SO i don't have an, update but we will do it On, monday which hopefully this is my. OPPORTUNITY i was one away from getting on the home run. Board i'm gonna try to do it this, weekend So monday we can get me on that. Board and As donnie, Said donnie is ready to have A he's going to celebrate with A canoli party IF i make it, so she's gonna Bring cannoli's over to the to the. Studio so what do you got for your home run bet for the.
Speaker 2: Day i'm gonna be real lazy with this, one But Kyle freeland's pitching For. Colorado give Me Aaron judge to go to. TOWN i usually try to be, simple Like gus over half a home run today was like less than plus two, Hundred So i'll Take Aaron.
Speaker 1: Judge that's. Right Aaron judge is to homer betting As ellie Day La cruise is to stolen base. Betting like in no world should a guy to steal a stolen base be plus one twenty like that should never be like, That but it is With. Ellie same thing kind of goes With Aaron. Judge, oh we do have. It we do have an. Update look at. This Fred Dinger South african g is at forty. Nine Be trot is at forty. Eight so that's how tight this board is at the very tippy. TOP i am gonna GO i THINK i did this part of the week or. Whatever i'm Going Vlad. Junior i'm gonna go back To Vlid. Junior it's a really good, matchup pitching matchup against SIXTEEN i think it's a sixteen. Percent who do they have? Today it's the Angel Is, yeah and he's got like a sixteen percent home run to fly ball. Ratio So i'm gonna go With Vlad junior to get me to today and get me on the board and get me back on only party next week where we will party with you. Guys think we're gonna end Out. August have some updates For. September there's still three shows In, september of, course but we'll get you some updates on what's going to be going down here and leading off In september and all the, rest and you guys prep for your. Playoffs what are you laughing at you?
Speaker 2: Later?
Speaker 1: Okay all, right there you, Go, bubba you can find them at B d in trick. Plus while where are are you going to be posting some content or did you just do some content On bubba and The bloom for that?
Speaker 2: Draft you guys just Did tuesday, night we did the preview. Show Every, thursday we do a fab preview for the, weekend so we're going to recap it On tuesday next, week recap the. Draft but there's going to be content. Everywhere James anderson's already put an article. Out i'll be on a couple of shows coming up here talking about, it So i'll be all over the, place.
Speaker 1: All, right cool that it'd be fun to kind of follow this or just about in the. TIME i usually like to do that Into, september but this is a real, draft so that's why it's really a cool. Thing but we will definitely be doing some of that and tons of stuff in the. Offseason find me at Is it The welsh and make sure you're locked in as, well because we got some cool updates for next week that you guys are going to want to hear about a baseball related thing that could maybe fly over to the other side of the. Sports so make sure you're locked. In have a fantastic. Weekend talk to you next. Time right, Here i'm leading. Off peace, out, Friends bye. Bye thanks for listening to The Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball. Podcast if you love the, show the best. Freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review On Apple podcasts Or, spotify follow us on, X, instagram and TikTok At Fantasy, pros and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot Com Slash Fantasy PROS mlb