Speaker 1: Breaking news. Now here's Sean Hannity.
Speaker 2: All right, thank you, Scott Chatting, Thanks to all of you for being with us. Ethan, what's the breaking news? Why the breaking news?
Speaker 1: Sounder? I don't even know what you're talking about. Taylor Swift and Travis Kelsey are good.
Speaker 2: I wish them well, but I can't say that in front of Linda because you'll lose her mind. She's so pissed off that they, especially I think in the case of Travis Kelcey. But the fact that they supported the shot, uh drives. If you supported that shot, forget it. You're on the hate list for the rest of your life. You had no hope, no chance ever of getting off that hate list. Ever, not gonna happen. Tons of news today, Paul Manifort, in light of all the declassified information that has been released by Tulsey Gabbard and John Ratcliffe and what we are now learning that validates, verifies and authenticates all repla and it shows that everybody in the state run legacy medium mob was wrong about Russia.
Speaker 1: Russia Russia.
Speaker 2: How is it possible some of these people are still on the air at fake News CNN. The conspiracy theorist Rachel Maddow. I mean she was actually out there praising, you know, hearing JB. Pritzker's anti Trump speech. Shoot that right into my veins. It doesn't matter how.
Speaker 1: Wrong you are.
Speaker 2: You can get away with it if you're a liberal. But the fact is they're really not getting away with it. It is not because if they had any influence with all their Trump hatred leading into the twenty twenty four election, culminating with Nazi, you know, fascist, racist, Hitler, Stolen, Massolini, I mean, just every name you could ever think of, then it would have worked.
Speaker 1: And anyway, so you know, good luck with that.
Speaker 2: As a matter of fact, there's a poll out today, Democratic legacy, state run medium mob likes to pretend Trump voters are suffering buyer's remorse. Well, we showed you last week the poll by Matt Towery, and there's only like four or five pollsters that actually had a poll and have accurately been polling Donald Trump for the ten years, you know, since he came down that escalator in twenty fifteen at Trump Tower. And that would be Robert Kahley Trafalgar insider advantage, which would be Matt Towery. Rasmussen Polls Trump very accurately, very well. John McLaughlin is another one Atlas Polling. We have no idea who they are, but they show up in like presidential election years and they end up getting it right. But the answer suggests, if you look as you know who has done a better job as president. With the question that was asked, Donald Trump or Joe Biden, the answer suggests, if voters had a chance to cast their ballot today, Trump would just trounce Biden by an eight point land slide.
Speaker 1: Miami Herald.
Speaker 2: The majority of Americans believe President Donald Trump is outperforming as predecessor, former President Joe Biden. By the way, it's fifty four percent of respondent saying that, And I'm thinking, why is it not ninety four percent? Who are the people that don't see the obvious? You don't have eyes to see? Vast majority Republicans ninety percent said Trump is outshined Biden. Eighty one percent of Democrats disagreed, and dependents were evenly split, which which tells you that you.
Speaker 1: Know this is going to be an ongoing battle.
Speaker 2: I don't want to get too deep into this issue of Trump's flag burning order. I know it has drawn some fire from conservatives. If you recall the Supreme Court rule burning the American flag is protected First Amendment speech in nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 1: First of all, it's not speech. Let's be clear.
Speaker 2: You can scream about Trump, you can curse Trump out publicly, you can say anything you want about Trump, and that speech. We're not talking about speech. This this really is an issue of freedom of expression. And we have all sorts of laws in terms of expression. You know, for example, you can't walk around naked and express yourself because you feel free walking around naked, Well, I guess on some beaches in America, I guess you can so. But for the most part, you can't walk around naked. You know, you can't defecate, well, I guess you can in California. I'm correcting myself as I go along here. You can't defecate in public, and that would be well. I want to express myself. I want to I want to take a dump on the street. That that's not exactly speech, that's expression. Speech is okay. I get to say that I think Joe Biden sucks and I want to call him every name of the book. Or I think Donald Trump sucks and I want to call him every name in the book. You can't urinate in public, although I guess you kind of can in California because you're not gonna you know, you'll get away with it. We have this story, this guy that is known to quote pleasure himself. You know, he's been released because of these idiotic no bail laws.
Speaker 1: Isn't that?
Speaker 2: It is that freedom of speech too, because burning a flag is an action, it's an expression. But not every not every expression that you want to give is legal. You can't be intoxicated or wasted in public, or on drugs in public LEAs they're not supposed to be. You know, to me, it's never been my big issue. I see both sides of it. But to me, speech is very different. Expressing yourself is very different than than acts of expression, and burning is not speech. I've never I make a distinction. That's my own personal view, But I don't really want to get into a big debate or big argument over it because I just don't think it's it's it's worth it at this point. By the way, in his second term, Donald Trump much higher approval ratings than George W. Bush, Barack Hussein Obama, uh In and by the Way and even George Herbert Walker Bush. And you know, for Trump, the approval rating follows two impeachments, a verdict of libel defamation, a criminal verdict of guilty by a Manhattan jury for supposed violation of federal election law. You know, I guess things kind of work themselves out when you really think about it. You know, for all those people that still live in Trump derangement syndrome land and and can never you know, find it within themselves to move off that that high horse that they are on.
Speaker 1: It's it's pretty interesting to me.
Speaker 2: Bill Maher I thought, had some pretty interesting comments, how and conceding that Trump's dominance and He's run circles around the Democrats. The biggest problem is the Democrats have, is what I said yesterday, on every single major issue, from illegal immigration, the law and order and safety and security a prerequisite to pursue happiness. On the economy, they want higher taxes, voted for the highest tax increase in history, when they could have vot voted for the greatest tax cut, the highest tax cut in American history. They could have stood up for working men and women with no tax on tips and over time, they could have stood up for seniors with no tax on social Security, etc. They're on the wrong side of the issue. On energy, most Americans don't want to be told that we need windmill energy or solar energy. They don't want to be told what cars to put in their driveway. They don't want to be told they can't use a plastic straw. They don't want to be told what air condition unit they can buy. They don't want to be told what refrigerator and freezer they can buy, or what washer and dryer they can buy, and what cars in their driving They don't want this. And what mar was highlighting is that Donald Trump, very cleverly, you know, has appealed to a broad base of Americans. And he points out that it has cost liberals and Democrats dearly in this country. And he pointed out, you know that he highlighted things like no tax on tips, changing the airport security rules about removing your shoes, reclassifying marijuana. It used to be a Schedule one drug. I think they're now moving into a Schedule three drug. Other agenda items have given Trump a wide spectrum of supporters, he says, while Democrats offer up high minded in tangibles like equity and saving the soul of America. Trump is saying, hey, waitresses, would you like to pay no tax on those tips? And everybody's like, well, why do we think of that? And he did it. The tips, he got, the TikTok vote, he got enough, he got the enough of taking our shoes off at the airport vote, the crypto vote, the tech pro vote, the bro bro vote. He said, he got rappers, he got ka leaders. And he went on to point out that even you know, appointing people that you know and forging alliances with the likes of Robert F. Kennedy Junior and people like Pulsey Gabbard also helped him. You know, these partnerships helped him. And Bobby Kennedy will never be president, but his you know Mahab movement, you know, uh, definitely is helping. And the president is doing it now. He is. I'm not sure what he's gonna rename the Department of Defense. I'm not sure what name it is. Why do I suspect it's going to be the Department of Peace. I don't know why I think that. I mean, it could kind of be the anti Trumpian but maybe maybe maybe Trumpian.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I haven't really thought about I just I don't know what the name is, he said, Going to explain that pretty soon. You know, we've got all of these leftists, all of these liberals that don't understand the basic fundamental issues. Again, the party of you know, kill mar or Brego Garcia. You look at k Orbrigo Garcia, accused of being a wife beater MS thirteen gang member. He's in the country illegally, uh, you know, found with drugs and money and accused of of soliciting young you know, underage kids. And and why why has the Democratic Party become the champion of this guy? Why don't they want our border safe and secure. Why don't they want law in order? Why do they cling to you know, defund dismantle, no bail, reimagine the police insanity even though they know it's failing. Why are they they so outspoken and so angry?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: JB. Pritzker yesterday screaming and yelling and calling Trump fat. I'm like, look in the mirror, buddy, take a look. I don't know telling Trump not to come to Chicago.
Speaker 1: Nobody.
Speaker 2: We have scrolled the names of people shot and shot and killed in Chicago on TV on Hannity, the TV show on Fox for years, going back since Obama's been president.
Speaker 1: This is his own hometown.
Speaker 2: For crying out loud, you know, Tim Walls ranting about Trump, criticizing Democrats. Why are we have so much infighting? You know, they opened up I guess the what is it? I guess the DNC kicked off their summer meeting. And they started out with the DNC meeting in Minneapolis with this cringe inducing quote land acknowledgment and virtue signaling and one of the emptiest this one person Western Journal wrote it one of the emptiest, most self serving of all woke spectacles. DNC acknowledges and honors the Dakota people who were the original stewards of the lands and the waters of Minneapolis, and it goes, it just goes downhill from there. Now they've come up with, which I think is hilarious. You know, the Democrats have you know, a novel strategy is they look to twenty twenty six and twenty twenty eight to try and sound normal. And it comes with a new policy memo published online by the left leaning think tank Third Way that suggested the politician scrap forty four words, forty four of them, Linda, I don't think uses any of them. Privilege is one of them. Violence as in environmental violence, dialoguing, other ring, triggering, microaggression, assault and validation, progressive stack, centering, safe space, holding space, body shaming. Then they have other terms like subverting norms, systems of oppression, critical theory, cultural appropriation, postmodernism, existential threat to the climate, the planet, democracy, economy, radical transparency, small d democracy, barriers to participation, stakeholders, the unhoused, food insecurity, housing insecurity, person who immigrated. Then it's birthing person, inseminated person, pregnant people, chest feeding, not breastfeeding, his gender cis, gender dead, naming, hetero normative, whichever that is. I don't even know what half the stuff is. Patriarchy, LGB t Q, I A plus. I don't know what all the letters mean. What is the I in the A mean, Linda, You know the I in the A means? I have no idea. What the I in the A means? LATINX bipock alley ship, intersectionality, minoritize, communities, justice involved, incarceration, incarcerated people involun terry, confinement. I mean this when you couple that with spending tens of millions of dollars on how to communicate with men.
Speaker 1: Hey, dro here are you?
Speaker 2: I want to get her, Bruce Ki after work today, maybe tonight we'll watch the Big Game together. I mean, it's like it's so cringe worthy. It's like Gavin going out there trying to be Trump's alter ego on X instead of helping the people in the Pacific Palisades and not being the number one income tax state, sales tax state, property tax state, and the sixth largest corporate tax state, and not helping the people in the Pacific Palisades rebuild, not helping the quality of life issues and stopping the homeless from defecating on streets and drug dens all over California.
Speaker 1: Why not focus on that stuff? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't want to help Gavin, not just basic low hanging fruit for him, But he's too busy being a podcaster and a troller. I mean, that's what he's now evolved into.
Speaker 3: It.
Speaker 2: He thinks that's gonna help him maybe in the maybe in a primary, not in general. Again, the issue of flag burning is do I hate it?
Speaker 1: Of course I hate it?
Speaker 2: How many Americans fought, bled and died fighting under that flag, fighting for this country. And again, I really don't understand how I get the Supreme Court ruling. I understand it. I don't necessarily agree with it. I don't agree with it. But I see a distinction and a difference between expressing oneself and freedom of speech. You can express yourself because you want to walk around naked all the time, You're gonna express yourself.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Oh, I find great release and relief defecating in public. But you can't do that, you know, I find I find great I find a great personal satisfaction. You know, I'm by expressing myself urinating in public for the world to see, or pleasuring myself like this idiot who keeps getting released. I think it's in New York City. You know those are those are that's not speech? Speech would be. You can call any elected official any name you want, I guess, short of making a terroristic threat or threatening to kill somebody. At that point you have to be investigated. But let me just give you an example of like the Democratic Party and how they have evolved into this radical party. Because this is Hillary Clinton from two thousand and six. Listen, to her on the issue of flag burning.
Speaker 1: So I hope, mister President, that we.
Speaker 4: Can pass a law that criminalizes flag burning and desecration. I agree that this burning, this desecration that can happen to our flag, is something that people have a right to ask this body to try to prohibit and prevent it.
Speaker 1: And let's listen to Joe Biden saying something similar.
Speaker 5: The flag's unique place in our national life means that we should preserve it against all manner of destruction. A statute making it unlawful to burn, mutilate, or trample upon any flag of the United States period.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter who burns.
Speaker 5: Or mutilates, or tramples the flag, and it doesn't matter why, under my proposal, will be unlawful to do the flag harm.
Speaker 1: No if and or butts.
Speaker 5: I think that we can and that we should tell everyone they can't burn the flag.
Speaker 2: I'm only pointing this out so you understand the evolution into a radicalized party and how radical those party has become. That's why I think it's it's somewhat humorous that they've come up with this list, you know, this democratic strategy. Number one, Let's figure out how to communicate with men. Hey, bro, what's up, dude? How you doing? I want to go out for a bruski. I mean, really, you have to pay tens of millions of dollars to figure out how to communicate with men. How about you be authentic? It's sort of like, so it's so cringe worthy. What like Gavin Newsom is doing, you know, trying to be the alter ego controlling Donald Trump and spending his days podcasting and spending his days, you know, trying to act like Donald Trump on X. I'm like, do you not realize thirteen thousand people eight months ago lost their homes and they can't get permits to rebuild. Do you not realize you have the highest property taxes, the highest sales taxes, the highest income taxes of any state in the country. Do you not realize there's a mass exodus out of your state because of your policies. Do you not realize that there are drug dens all over California, homeless encampments all over California, people defecating on the streets all over cities and towns all over California. Do you not realize quality of life issues matter to people? Do you not see the crime problem all over California. Do you not see the big corporations want nothing to do with you anymore and they're leaving. You know, you made fun of the head of bed Bath and Beyond for saying they never build in California because the atmosphere is not conducive towards business. Or the fact that in and out Burger is going to move their headquarters to Franklin, Tennessee and Nashville. I mean, is that not a big shot across the bow that would wake you up? And instead you go on X and you try to you try to sound like Donald Trump, and you attack the CEO of bed Bath and Beyond. Sure they've had financial difficulty, but I would think you'd want to help them rebuild their company that creates jobs, that creates economic activity. I mean, can you not see that? You know they're failing spectacularly. Maybe you should be doing instead of a podcast, Maybe you should be figuring out with local officials how to ensure that fire hydrants will have water for the next when the next predictable wildfire hits southern California or northern California, especially with Santa Ana wins. Those are all predictable events. Maybe you should be convening a summit on how to implement the science of forestry and clearing away brush in California so it doesn't have They don't when these fires come. It doesn't have the kindling to spread at these astronomical rates that knock out thirteen thousand homes and they become these powering infernos. Just the thought, just an idea. But don't worry. You know, Gavin's not going to listen to me, which is good. I don't want Gavin to listen to me. I don't want AOC to listen to me. I don't want Jasmine Crockett to listen to me. I don't want AOC and the squad to listen to me. I don't want Marxist Kami, mom Donnie to listen to me. I don't want Pocahontas to listen to me. I don't want Grandpa's Bernie to listen to me. Just keep doing what you're doing, so let me play. The beginning is the DNC kicked off their summer meeting with this virtue signaling ultimate woke stunt about land acknowledgement.
Speaker 3: Listen Buju, Lindy Smig and Indigenous cause Amicdotum Sagana Dojhaba and nishinabe Quay. And now, good morning DNC members, friends and relatives. Let's talk about the land for a second. The DNC acknowledges and honors the Dakota Yata, the Dakota people who are the original stewards of the lands and waters of Minneapolis. The Dakota cared for the lands, lakes in the Wakatanka, the Great River, the Mississippi River for thousands of years before colonization. This land was not claimed or traded. It's a part of a history of broken treaties and promises, and in many ways we still live in a system built to suppress indigenous people's cultural and spiritual history.
Speaker 2: Unbelievable. Then you had, you know, Tampon Tim. You gotta love Tampon Tim. Tampon Tim, of course, wants tender, affirming care without pernal consent. Tampon Tim ran with somebody that wanted sex change operations, taxpayer funded for criminals and illegal immigrant immigrants. He wanted taxpayer funded college tuition for illegal immigrants. Here's Tampon Tim losing his mind.
Speaker 6: We wouldn't wake up every day to a bunch of on TV and a bunch of nonsense. We would wake up to an adult with compassion and dignity and vision and leadership doing the work, not a manchild crying about whatever's wrong with him.
Speaker 7: Think of how easy it would be to be a damn Republican. Oh what should I wear today? This stupid freaking red hat? What should I say today?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Just make sure it's cruel. Who do we listen to that guy? Oh, the fella in the White House. Yeah, listen to him and that will be fine. Now he's talking about burning flags. He's gonna have flag burning or whatever because he knows there's a hell of a lot of flags with his picture on it that are going to get burned. There's a whole lot of that kind of crap that people.
Speaker 1: Are sick of. And I have to tell you.
Speaker 8: We can have our internal decision making, our internal healthy debates, but I refuse to believe we do not have the luxury to fight amongst ourselves.
Speaker 1: Why that thing sets in the White House. That thing sets in the White House. That thing?
Speaker 2: Wow, interesting story across the pond. The leading candidate to become Britain's next Prime minister Nigel Farage says President Trump has absolutely proven that large scale returns of illegal migrants are possible if he becomes Prime Minister in Britain's next election. Current front runner Nigel Farage says the reform UK government would establish a UK Deportation Command and use an Illegal Migration Asked Deportation Act to overturn every law and court that would prevent the government from executing the will of the British people. He said that President Trump has absolutely proven that large scale returns of the illegals are possible. Standing at an Operation rest Restoring Freedom podium, you know, he put flesh on the bones of this new anti illegal imm migration policy they call it migration, declaring we are pro British in this country. Well, I guess a lot of countries are beginning to realize, well, maybe we don't have to accept the status quo.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Social media erupted after this DNC speaker says migrant crime carjackings don't matter to many Americans. Insha Rahman, vice president Advocacy Partnerships Far Left Criminal Justice Reform Group you know, caused an uproar on social media after she told Democrats yesterday that illegal immigrant crime and high carjackings don't matter to many Americans. I'm like, obviously, you've not been a victim of crime. Unbelievable, fake Jake Tapper. I mean, you can't even make this stuff up. The President issued an executive order in April reinforcing a policy suspended by the Obama administration that required commercial truckers to be able to read traffic signs and road signs. We have this case of this guy sing that killed three people in my state of Florida. He came into the country illegally from the United Socialist utopia of Gavin Newsom in California, got his commercial driver's license there, and in Washington State he was given after he killed three people, he was given an English language proficiency assessment. He failed the assessment, providing correct responses to only two of twelve verbal questions and only accurately identified one in four highway traffic signs. I wonder why Marco Rubio had to act. I mean, he just had to. And now you know, I see that Senator Van Holland wants to say bye to his bff. We'll get into this later. The guy's accused. His own wife accused him of being a wife beater. You know he's been arrested with money and drugs. Hughes ms at thirteen gang member in the country illegally. By the way, police officials confirmed the first DC homicide since Trump deployed the National Guard thirteen days ago, which is a record pre COVID record. Man arrested for flag burning outside the White House hours after Trump made it illegal. Chicago's crime report for the last twenty four hours. Let's go over it. Let's see a few of the headlines. Seventeen year old boy charged with the shooting robbery victim on the North Side. Soccer field machine gun toting carjacker arrested with another gun just twenty days earlier. A team charged after a brutal River North attack caught on video. Victims two men and a woman hospitalized in fair condition. Two men robbed and carjacked during an early morning struggle in Lakeview on Monday. Man shot in the head while walking with his fiance in the South Loop.
Speaker 1: I can keep going, by the way.
Speaker 2: You had a fake ride share driver sexually assaulting a woman in the Gold Coast area. One hundred thousand dollars shoplifting rate at magnificent miles store. A DWISUV driver went airborne at eighty five miles an hour before slamming into the Pence Peninsula Hotel, killing a passenger. A seventeen year old girl stabbed outside the sixty ninth Street Red Line station. Oh, I guess Democrats are doing a great job.
Speaker 1: JB.
Speaker 2: Pritzker telling Trump don't come to Chicago and that you know he's only doing it for cheap political points. No, he's doing it because you can't keep your city safe and secure. That's why he's doing it. And he's been enormously successful in Washington, d C. And if you look at the numbers Christina, over four hundred criminal illegal immigrants have been arrested in DC alone since the crackdown, nearly a thousand people arrested in thirteen days. And you know, all all you have is I'll give you an example. I'll play it later when we have Chip roy Is running for Attorney General of Texas on you know, the mayor of Chicago refusing five times to answer Liberal Joe. And I give liberal Joe credit today. Liberal Joe gets a gold star today because he asked the question five times if the city of Chicago would be safer with five thousand more police.
Speaker 1: The guy wouldn't answer.
Speaker 2: He can't answer because he's beholden to the you know, defund, dismantle, no bail, reimagine and sending social workers, you know mindset that runs his party. I mean, that's why he couldn't answer it. You know, so taking great progress in spite of all of this, not this, you know, the defund the police speaker telling the DNC illegal immigrant crime and carjackings don't matter to many Americans.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: NYPD commissioner Jessica Tish telling Pam BONDI, Oh, New York City crime is under control.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: The only problem is the NYPD commander was punished for cooking the books on crime stats, just like Washington. D c Andy Biggs has proposed legislation to extend Trump's cracked out on DC crime. If you look, if Democrats want to you know, if this is this where they want the hill they want to die on, I'm okay with all of it. They want to have no bail. I'm okay with it. Reimagine the police mamdani, I'm okay with it. Make everything a misdemeanor, including sexual assault. Good luck running on that platform. Nobody's going to stay in that city. Nobody will stay. They're all going to leave. Eight hundred nine four one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program. One way to communicate with the elderly relatives. One way to communicate with your kids, keep them off the Internet. One way to communicate with your fellow workers, your employees is because of the technology of rapid radios dot com and that's the beauty of it. You canna have group chats, private calls, battery life that goes on for days, and it's on a nationwide LTE network. It's industrial strength. You loved walkie talkies as a kid. These are walkie talkies, and you can talk to somebody on the other coast. If you're on the East coast, talk to somebody on the West coast. West coast, talk to somebody on the East coast. Press up, you know, just press a button. Grandma, you're okay, just checking in on you. I'm fine. You need any groceries, no, I think I'm okay. You can have those conversations one touch connection, no subscription fee, no monthly fee ever. Anyway, it's built to work and it's built to last and the technology is phenomenal. Just go to rapid radios dot com. They come ready to use, right out of the box. Rapid radios dot Com today Entity right, Let me come back, we'll check in. Were Chip Roy Congressman Texas running for ag We'll get to your calls. Eight hundred and ninety four one seawan straight ahead. Hey, you're great at protecting your own personal information. Now, You've probably even use things like two factor authentication or strong passwords or VPN virtual Private network. But as much as you try to be in control of how your information is protected, there are lots of places that also have it, and they may not be as careful as you are.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: That's why LifeLock dot com.
Speaker 2: They monitor millions of data points every second for identity theft. If your identity is stolen, a LifeLock US based restoration specialist will help solve identity theft issues on your behalf guaranteed and by the way, plus, all LifeLock plans are backed by the million Dollar Protection Package, meaning LifeLock will reimburse you up to the limits of your plan if you lose money due to identity theft. Save up to forty percent off your first year. Go to LifeLock dot com or call one eight hundred LifeLock. Use the promo code Hannity. One eight hundred LifeLock, LifeLock dot com promo code Hannity. Protect your name, finances, and reputation today.
Speaker 1: Terms apply