Speaker 1: How does Jesus deal with light?
Speaker 2: Jesus christo?
Speaker 1: Hey, Andrew, do you have any jingles?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Do you have new ones? No? Oh oh it's my St. Patrick's Day. I don't like any of it. I forgot to use the roadcaster, and now I'm.
Speaker 1: St that's probably really loud, so I'm gonna shut it off.
Speaker 2: Hey.
Speaker 1: Look what our good friends with General Mills sent us?
Speaker 2: What did they send?
Speaker 1: Happy St? Patrick's Day?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Lucky?
Speaker 1: Very good? Look you ready here? You open this side? Watch what happens? Gently?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: Rainbows? Yeah, what's the matter?
Speaker 2: No, that's eccess excited.
Speaker 1: Look at all the things in here? Oh wow, so many stuff, Andrew.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I didn't even see that.
Speaker 1: There's so many things. Wow, looky charms related because you know it's Saint Patrick's Day.
Speaker 2: That bag looks like it was opened. What already opened this yet? No? You didn't bring it home to Cooper? No, not yet, of course.
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right, very fun, Thank you, General Miles.
Speaker 2: Thanks General Miles.
Speaker 1: Look inside for even more marshmallow fun stickers. Oh I don't know what that is? Oh those are okay? You just stick those things like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh god, I dropped them.
Speaker 1: Up anyway, Patrick's day.
Speaker 2: Are you irish?
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 2: I'm not either.
Speaker 1: I mean I might have a tiny, tiny bit, I'm.
Speaker 2: Not even a little bit. No, none of that.
Speaker 1: Oh sad, I love bagpipes so much.
Speaker 2: Bagpipes sound great.
Speaker 1: It's my face. It's an instrument, right, because that's my that's my favorite instrument. Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 2: There's a fun song that's out that has bagpipes in it, and I really do enjoy it.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: It's a nice little Yeah, I know it's great. I wish you could play it. It's definitely not in the system. It's a little it's indie. You wouldn't know it.
Speaker 1: All right. Hey, before we get started with the podcast, can we just I wanted to wish a belated happy birthday to Alyssa. Alyssa was the girl who had the serial Killer's theme birthday party last week. Oh my god, yes, yes, and they listened all the time. Her mom Sarah, Hi, Sarah, I hope you guys had a blast. I'd love to see some pictures.
Speaker 2: Yeah for real. Yeah, that's so fun.
Speaker 1: Oh and also Randall and his son Reese. Oh okay, hi Randall, they listen all the time. Love that they bond. It's great. It's great having like a dad and a son bond over.
Speaker 2: Over stuff, especially you know, you being dad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Kids.
Speaker 1: You know, because my kids and I bond over something. So it's nice that we help people bond.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You know, kids don't really like hanging out with their parents. Loser, they come around loser. Why A you're wearing that, they come around embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Honestly, once you're in college, it's like.
Speaker 1: You college shore because they need your money.
Speaker 2: No, And then after college, when they have their own lives, you just realize your parents are just awesome in most cases. I can't speak for everybody but my parents. I love my parents. I just saw them in Florida last weekend and I'm going back this weekend.
Speaker 1: That's cool.
Speaker 2: It's so nice to see them of being with them.
Speaker 1: Hey, welcome to Serial Killers. It's a podcast here, we're gonna talk about cereal.
Speaker 2: We're gonna try anne conversation.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're doing it live from the Farmland Fresh Daiies studios, So welcome aboard. You're ready to get rolland Andrew, of course, all right, that's cereal, right, But this was terrible. Everyone that comes in and is like, hey, can I get a cereal? Suggestion? And they try that and they go, oh, I mean I didn't suggest it because it wasn't very good.
Speaker 2: It wasn't, but this one could be good.
Speaker 1: Andrew, you're ready for this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll go.
Speaker 1: Down to the cereal set picking it up with your feet. Yeah, I'm very talented. Look at that chocolate strawberry, loaded cool pillows, pillow, general mills, everything, what's up? Cool? We've had all kinds of loaded cereals? Can you name one?
Speaker 2: Uh? Birthday cake? Uh? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, ha ha yeah, cam It it took you a minute. You could have just guessed anything there probably would have been right. There was tricks, there was cocoa puffs, There was cinnamon Toa's crunch, There was s'mores, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all them. They were all so good. No, I hate it.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, look at these. He's gonna go away when the Die is banned.
Speaker 2: Live in cereal rich. Yeah, it's interesting. Yeah, what's gonna happen with this whole Die band?
Speaker 1: What's gonna beats? That's what's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, is that gonna? Okay? I hate the smell of this. Why I don't like this? I like strawberries and chocolate, but this is not gonna be an unholy blend. And I feel it in my bone.
Speaker 1: Holy Holy, that's a great song.
Speaker 2: Okay. I heard the song by the Morgan Wallen and I didn't like it at first?
Speaker 1: Which one?
Speaker 2: And it's still I'm not a huge fan. I just want to love somebody, Love Somebody. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also don't think that that's Morgan Wallen it is, is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I would think you're so country. It is that want to see high everything?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it is. Because there's another song that's really popular right now and it sounds just like him, but it's not.
Speaker 2: Well, that song sounds like another song, Love Somebody, sounds exactly like it's in the system. Can you play it?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: It's the love Somebody's.
Speaker 1: Can you speak English when you talk? It is the English? No, it's not, you're English. It's actually probably not even in here, it is. We don't have any country stations here.
Speaker 2: Yes, it doesn't matter. You have all the songs, yeah it is.
Speaker 1: They don't. Yeah, Oh my god, there's so many.
Speaker 2: Oh god, see, and you said there wasn't gonna be any of them love somebody. You literally just passed it under me and all your reasons.
Speaker 1: I don't see it.
Speaker 2: It's literally right.
Speaker 1: Just say upper down me and all your reasons upper down, say up or down?
Speaker 2: There you go and make sure you fast forward it because I know what you do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 2: What song does it sound like? It sounds like the backgrom a different song. I know what it is. It's the dual lipa song. I need someone to home and close deep. I know it's the same background. Got it? Okay, we can move on anyway. So this is.
Speaker 1: Crazy, all right, it's not crazy.
Speaker 2: It's loaded chocolate strawberry. Let's try it. But first let's go to the Farmland Fresh Dairies fridge.
Speaker 1: To you.
Speaker 2: We have today two percent reduced fat milk from Farmland Fresh Dairies.
Speaker 1: It's organic. Andrew.
Speaker 2: When you're in the milk case, make sure you're looking for the cow face.
Speaker 1: Messed it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: That's good.
Speaker 1: It was okay?
Speaker 2: Can you let me have it? No? Why?
Speaker 1: Because it wasn't great?
Speaker 2: It was great? Wayne, if you're watching this, let me know if it was good.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was.
Speaker 2: It was good.
Speaker 1: They haven't used that slogan yet, Andrew, I don't think they like it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think we really need to be in a promotional video doing it.
Speaker 1: Okay, in a cow, sitting on a cow.
Speaker 2: I fan correct it. That is really good.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked that you think that that's good. Yeah, it's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I don't hate that. M that's surprisingly good.
Speaker 1: The strawberry does taste a little artificial though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you think they're putting real strawberries in this.
Speaker 1: It is flavored with natural flavors, and so there's got to be some kind of strawberry pure or something in there. It reminds me a lot.
Speaker 2: Of green wheat, sugar, vegetable oil, corn starch, rice flour. Oh, Red forty go way from I thought Red forty is gone.
Speaker 1: No, it's the single number. Oh wait, this reminds me of another strawberry General Mills Cereal. Do you taste it?
Speaker 2: Strawberries and cream?
Speaker 1: What is that? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, that was a good one.
Speaker 1: It's that one famous seasonal strawberry cereal they have, ah, yeah, Life Reason Life, Yeah, yeah, from Quaker. That's cool. So you have no idea.
Speaker 2: Seasonal Life from General Mills.
Speaker 1: No, they don't make that.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's the ctk.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, it's also Halloween cereal.
Speaker 2: Hu, the Dracula the what now the blueberry? No, that's blueberry Frankenberry. Yes, yeah, tastes a lot like Frankenberry. This does the strawberry does, yes, because you know, same company and all. Yeah, not there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not bad at all.
Speaker 2: Three balls from Boom.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna give it four bowls. It's a nice pillow cereal. It's probably I think, the best of the loaded cereals from General Mills.
Speaker 2: No, for sure, I was going to say that. That was my next point. I don't think you were Yeah, no, no, I was for sure, for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure, And again somebody will prove us wrong. Like Newman's gonna go.
Speaker 2: Can you move over a little bit. No, you're so far out of frame.
Speaker 1: Newman's gonna go. No, the loaded cocup puffs, you rant it higher. But I just think this is pretty good. I love when Newman fact checks you. It's my favorite. I'm actually gonna have some more. How about that sounds great? Oh the milk, never mind, I want some strawberry milk.
Speaker 2: Hmm, what happen?
Speaker 1: Good stuff? That's really good.
Speaker 2: Try the milk.
Speaker 1: The strawberry milk is delicious. Mmm, I'm gonna take this home.
Speaker 2: Is gonna love it?
Speaker 1: She is Jaxon, won't she doesn't like strawberry stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, all right, next Cereal?
Speaker 1: You want to just move on?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please? I mean, what are we gonna do now? Ready? You wanna just chit chat? Nope? Can you stop showing me your butt crack? I heard it's trendy now from who. It's all over the place, the Plumber's Association of America.
Speaker 1: It's all over the web and everything all over the web. Best trendy on Instagram and Twitter and and TikTok and my Space and all those things.
Speaker 2: They're just they can't stop. It's all the rage on my Space.
Speaker 1: I mean, apparently you're supposed to be like good looking and have abs and things. Then it's hot. But you know, it's trendy. The butt crack thing.
Speaker 2: Is trendy now, Dad buds with butt cracks.
Speaker 1: I'm not kidding. Maybe that should be your new We talked about it on the show Look it Up.
Speaker 2: Oh cool? Anyway, great?
Speaker 1: Okay, So I was in shop right the other day. I was looking at the bowl and basket cereals. They were on sale. I was like, all right, you know what? We never did there?
Speaker 2: Raisin bran.
Speaker 1: Oh I love playing Rasin Bran. Great, let's bam basket if you have shop rights in your area. They got some good name brand, store brand cereals.
Speaker 2: I was in a publics over the weekend.
Speaker 1: We're shopping is a pleasure, I'll tell you what. Yep, right, yeah, they still say that.
Speaker 2: I couldn't tell you.
Speaker 1: They did when I was young.
Speaker 2: Okay, time to check in. What am I checking in for? Oh my god, my fight tomorrow?
Speaker 1: Here we go? Hey, what's that? Is that going to be on the video?
Speaker 2: No? Okay, do you know who? Cohating Cambria? Who? What? Coheating Cambria? Cambria coheat and Cambria. They're a band?
Speaker 1: No? Are you going to see them?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: There's a lot, dude, there's three scoops in this box. I'm not kidding. Look how many Raisins are in here? Bowling basket?
Speaker 2: What is up?
Speaker 1: Why do you want to keep making fun? It's a good song.
Speaker 2: You didn't even know it until two seconds.
Speaker 1: I did know. When he wants to love someone, I won't leave a hole in his heart. Ye shut up?
Speaker 2: When I was singing it. You were like, I don't know that.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Is that tractor on the farm? No? Is that? Hey hallelujah amen farm.
Speaker 1: Life anyway, spowling basket raisin bran from shop right with Faries Organic. Thank you, Daniel Spoon. You just contaminated. Okay, look how many raisins are in there? So it's got the sugared raisins, the nice brand flakes. Here we go.
Speaker 2: Mmm mmm.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. That is nice, wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, four balls.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't say. I don't know if I ever get raisin b five balls, but I'm giving this four balls in a spoon.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 1: And again, any number of brands can call their cereal raisin bran because it's not trademark a bowl, right, yeah, because that is what it is. It's raising brand. You can't really trademark that. Wow, you just wasted a lot of cereal. What a shame.
Speaker 2: It is your new thing. You're just gonna eat every single thing.
Speaker 1: You threw out a whole cup. You do too, You're starving people. No I eat it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Oh? Really?
Speaker 1: No, Cooper will write you up for that. M hmm. Okay, what was she gonna write me up for? Because it was rude?
Speaker 2: Oh? Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I gave the original tickets. You're getting canceled, pal, Oh, okay, we'll be back right after. I don't know, I got nothing.
Speaker 2: Can you just play the song again?
Speaker 1: I like better? Thank him bomb me? Yeah, he's got somebody, He's got so many. What a great show that was, Andrew. You should have come. You really should have This is the original, of course, that's why you know Morgan. Last night we talk waste great? Also, was you? Yeah, dude, I need to go to a show. I really need to go to a show so much, dude, man made a bar. We'll be back right after this. Damn dum dum dum dum dumn. And we're back. How you doing, Pal? So great? Our good friend Matt sent us some cereal, he replenished a little bit. I think it was Matt. Oh my god, what if it wasn't Matt.
Speaker 2: Maybe you should really start remembering these things.
Speaker 1: I should. I'm pretty sure it was Matt. Yeah, it was because he put the stickers on the box. Okay, I've seen this in the store.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure I've seen this too.
Speaker 1: I think I saw this at Costco. Possibly new trail. I'm guessing it's new, but I'm just doing it cool. It doesn't say new, but I've never seen it before. Cool. I'm not gonna like it, Okay, I don't like pecans.
Speaker 2: Pecans, pecans, pecan, pecans, pecans.
Speaker 1: Cinnamon, pecan, pecan, sweet and crunchy Keto certified nut granola, two grams of net carbs, no sugar added fun, which means they use some kind of crud. Let's see.
Speaker 2: I'm so mad because they drove in today and now I'm regretting it because I'm gonna be stuck in traffic.
Speaker 1: Leader stupid monk fruit. Oh no, yeah, here we go. New ways to sweeter days. That's their big thing. You knows who. It smells very cinnamony, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: It's permeating through the bag.
Speaker 1: No, the bag's open. Ugh, but I don't this is gonna I I see pumpkin seeds in there.
Speaker 2: I can already tell this is gonna be like one of those earth No, like one of those cereals.
Speaker 1: That it's not cereal.
Speaker 2: It's gonna taste like one of the ones that are like keto ranola. Yeah, it's gonna be ktoy where it's like ooh and then all of a sudden the taste is gonna like just come through and kill us.
Speaker 1: Just so you know, it's not a low calorie food. Okay, I'm gonna let you know everything that's in here, buddy. There's sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, coconut almonds, pecans, pecans and cinnamon, cold salt, and monk fruit.
Speaker 2: Great mm hm.
Speaker 1: They also, uh, it's processing a facility that handles soy milk, wheat, tree nuts, and sesame seeds.
Speaker 2: So so diamond couldn't have this from Miami.
Speaker 1: It's from Miami. Oh wow, Yes, snacks Generation LLC.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Anyway, here you go, buddy. Thanks that with a little bit of Farmland Freshdairries organic two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 2: Oh is that how I have to say it? Yes, Farmland Fresh Dairies organic two percent milk.
Speaker 1: You forgot to stay reduced.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, Farmland Fresh Daies two percent reduced fat milk.
Speaker 1: Yes, I got that from the opner Bizaar yesterday.
Speaker 2: I have to say that like you if I want to get it right.
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 2: This is gonna taste disgusting.
Speaker 1: Well, it smells like cinnamon, so here we go. One, two, three, Okay, I don't really taste the monk fruit.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: That tastes the sesame seas. I mean the some flower seeds pretty good. This is all right. I just don't like I stand correct. I could do without the pecans. M you know, because I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: I'm one hundred percent going to have an allergic reaction.
Speaker 1: Like the last pie that I would eat is pecan. Yeah, no molasses.
Speaker 2: I love a pecan pie.
Speaker 1: No, although the last pie I eat was probably strawberry rhubarb. I don't like rubarb. Who wants a celery pie? So dumb? What? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's rub celery strawberry celery pie?
Speaker 1: Well, I mean it's in the celery family. You've never seen rootbarb?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Like google it like red celery?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: What's in a strawberry rubarb pipe besides.
Speaker 1: Strawberry and rhubarb? Look it up? Just say it because you won't know how to spell it.
Speaker 2: Are you b a rb rubarb? Yeah? I was right, I spelled it right now.
Speaker 1: It's cool. What is it? It's a celery It looks like celery stalks, right, red celery stalks. You keep saying it, Yeah, it does, right. So anyway, while you're looking that up, I'm actually gonna give this. I'm gonna give it three okay Andy, three meter four. It's not bad, It's really not. And I hate pecans Peaca.
Speaker 2: Can't judge a book by its cover. That's what I learned this episode. I like the strawberry chocolate and I didn't think I was gonna like that, And I like the new Trail cool Man. So don't judge a cereal by its box.
Speaker 1: Or bag, right, But they really do use the box or bag to try to draw you in. That's It's just like when you see a person, you're not going to talk to an ugly person, you know what I'm saying, Like, Well, beauty is in the eye of the beholder exactly. So if you think that something's attractive, you're going to try it or talk to it, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, No, for sure, that's why people I put on their best stuff when they go out, because they want to be attractive for sure, just like cereal boxes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, and I guess they keep their crack hanging out because that's what's tractive now, well it is. Yeah, people, dig it Please don't use the word dig near crack. Speaking of dig it, next episode related the frog related hunt sugar smacks.
Speaker 1: It hasn't been sugar smacked since the eighties, but good smacks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're impressed, honey, honey, you're impressed anyway, Just admit it. That was impressive.
Speaker 1: And for listening to serial Killers, please follow us on Instagram at serial Killers PC and please check out our friends at Farmland Fresh Dairies on Instagram as well. They have lots of fun little tidbits there and pictures and games and videos and fun little things.
Speaker 2: Fun yep games.
Speaker 1: All right, until we see you next week, Andrew say Crunch Crunch also serial KILLERSPC dot see the over twelve hundred serials we've done to date.
Speaker 2: Amazing, insane right yeah, goeybye,