Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Juble Show.
Speaker 2: Brian is on the phone today for to catch cheater, and he and his girlfriend Amanda have been together five years. But now Brian suspects that she might be messing around. So in a few minutes, we're gonna call her and see if we can catch her. A first, Brian, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Why do you think a man is cheating on you?
Speaker 3: Amanda has always been one of those kind of free spirit type of people, if you know what I mean. Since we first started dating, she kind of wandered off into oblivion sometimes and then I'll find her later with some new friend that she made along the way. Like I know, I keep telling her, I'm going to put a cow bell around her, so I know she's on the move.
Speaker 1: That so.
Speaker 3: Amanda is a smart woman, but she just kind of gets slighty sometimes. She sometimes she talked in the things that she wouldn't normally do. For example, she wandered off of the party that we were both at and I found her out back with some guy that was getting all nice and cozy with her and obviously hitting on her heart. I told Amanda later that he was being too friendly, and she just said no, he was just being nice and that she knew better. Look. I trust Amanda, but I don't trust other dudes around her. She can be taken advantage of easily, and I don't want to see that happen to her.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're protective.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean again, We've been together for five years and I feel like I know her, you know, And but this is where it's kind of been getting to me lately. Amanda seems to me more aloof when we've been together. I'll come home from work and she's gone for hours at a time, so never say where she's going or where she went.
Speaker 4: And when there's something important that talked to her about, she barely pays any attention to me. She's just scrolling and texting whoever on her phone. So the straw that broke the camel's back was when we were sitting on our couch watching one of our shows and.
Speaker 3: She got a text to pick your phone up, exit back real quick. But then she immediately took to another side of where she was sitting, but not quick enough. I mean I caught out of the corner of my eye some dude named Mike asking when he could see her again.
Speaker 1: Oh, have you asked her about this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did. I didn't see if she responded, but I did ask her who Mike was, and she shrugged it off and said it was work. Buddy. I could tell she was lying again. I know her, she's a horrible buyer. But being the guy I am, I just let it go. I need to know if Amanda is actually running around on me, or at least find out what's going on in her head. Her friends don't tell me anything, like they're they're covering for her or something. I want the truth.
Speaker 6: Okay, so this is all new behavior. She never would disappear for hours at a time before. I mean, the text message is definitely a flag.
Speaker 3: But she's a free but this got to the point where it like it's normal for to at least at some point contact me and let me know she's okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, that is kind of strange. How long can I see you again? Is that what the tech said?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's something to that effect from from Mike.
Speaker 1: I mean that's a little bit interesting. Yeah, incriminating. It was a work buddy, be like tomorrow, buddy, Yeah, tomorrow at work?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, every day I'm sorry, this is it's not funny and just it is kind of I don't know what to think.
Speaker 1: All right, well, I'm sorry, figure it out for you.
Speaker 2: Already told us what grocery store she's a Rewards card member at, so we'll play us don't come back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that every single month, we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. We'll see if she chooses to send those to you or to somebody else. Okay, okay, all right, thanks, play us, don't come back and get your to Catch a theater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Teater if you're just joining us, Brian is on the phone, and Brian suspects that his girlfriend, Amanda of five years might be cheating. So we're about to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a Rwards card member at, and say that every single month, we choose one Rors card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department and see if she sends them to him or to somebody else. But first Brian, why don't you catch everybody up on your situation?
Speaker 3: So Amanda, she can be kind of flighty and whatnot, but something's weird. We were watching one of our favorite shows together and I could tell that she was hiding texts from me that she's making with some guy named Mike. She said he's a coworker. But I don't believe her, and I love her, and I just want to know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Were you ready for us to call her?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, okay, here you go.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, corrible calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Amanda. Yeah, that's me, Amanda. Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations. You're this month big winner.
Speaker 5: Wow. Wow, that's great.
Speaker 1: Congratulations.
Speaker 2: So you've just won thirty six long stem red roses, a box of chocolate or other kind of candy, and a card to be delivered to anybody that you want within the fifty United States of these Americas.
Speaker 5: Wow. Oh, thank you. That's great. Okay, Well, like, what do you need from me? H?
Speaker 2: Well, it's pretty simple. I can take down the information over the phone in just a few minutes.
Speaker 5: Okay, cool.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I can give you the information so you can send flowers.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's it's thirty six longstim red roses.
Speaker 5: I actually want to send this to a guy, but okay, I don't really want to send flowers. Is there anything else I could send?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yes you can. This does happen from time time. We do have gift cards at the store, so you can choose a gift card. It won't be as much worth as much as the flowers, so we can do one hundred dollars gift card.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Do you have like a.
Speaker 2: A hardware store, Yes, we do. We've got cards, so that's great. Okay, one hundred dollars and it'll still include candy and a card to go along with it if you would like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, great, great?
Speaker 1: Cool. So who would you like to send them to? What's the first and last name? Uh?
Speaker 5: First name is Mikeay Mike.
Speaker 2: Would you like to write anything to go along with it in the card? Y, here's to building a new relationship.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cute.
Speaker 3: Wait, wait, what do you mean new relationship?
Speaker 5: What is this about?
Speaker 3: Amanda?
Speaker 5: What?
Speaker 1: Amanda?
Speaker 2: That's your boyfriend Brian of five years. This is actually the Jubil Show. It's a radio show. My name's Jewble how Many and I'm Victoria, and we do a segment where if you think your significant other is cheating, you can try to catch them.
Speaker 1: And that's Brian, your boyfriend on the phone.
Speaker 3: I started getting excited because I was thinking about the cabinets that we talked about putting in the house. And then all of a sudden, who's.
Speaker 5: Mike, I'm on the radio right now? Like what?
Speaker 3: Yeah, because look I can tell that that text to Mike. You're lying about it and being a coworker obviously.
Speaker 7: Now, yeah, you're right, You're correct. I am seeing somebody else, and I'm seeing somebody else that doesn't treat me like a toy or has me on a leash the entire time. Brian, if you want to do this publicly, we can do this publicly. Like for the entire relationship, you've constantly made me feel like an object rather than a person, a woman.
Speaker 3: I've never treated her like that. I knew that's what was going on when I saw that text from the Mike guy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 7: Mean what the only reason why you saw any text on my phone is because you were constantly nuping on my phone. He has talked into my phone more times than I can then I can count, regardless of whatever password I put in, whatever times I've changed it. He literally watches my keystrokes and then and have ends.
Speaker 5: That's the only way he would have seen anything.
Speaker 6: I feel for you in that way, Amanda, how commune never did anything about it before.
Speaker 5: I have said this all the time.
Speaker 8: Anytime I talk to anybody, he's always like right there, like listening and being a chaperone and listening.
Speaker 7: And even if I talk to somebody like any guy for the past five years, you freak out anytime and you sit there and they're like, who's that guy? Why were you talking to him? And I'm just talking to people. I'm talking to people at parties.
Speaker 8: I try to talk to you your friends, to my friends, and you're constantly like questioning me all.
Speaker 5: The time, all the time. So when I met Mike, he was just nice. He was just a nice guy.
Speaker 3: But you know, you have your friends.
Speaker 5: That's play the way.
Speaker 3: None of your friends talk to me or tell me what's going on, to tell her for your lives.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what they don't cover up from my lives, but they don't talk to you because they know what you do and how you treat me. Not only that, but they all know that you tried me to get to do an OnlyFans account, that you were going to oversee me and take care of all the payments. You've always greaved me, like I'm some prize that you could show up and gave all this money off of. I think that you get off on the idea that guys can't have me, and I think it.
Speaker 5: Turns you on.
Speaker 3: Oh come on, you know I never talked about making an only fans account.
Speaker 5: That was your idea. I called bull stupid. No, that's exactly what you did. That's exactly what you did. You were like, you should do that all things. It would pay for some of your hair stuff. You would come on to it and monetize it. That's exactly what you were going to do.
Speaker 3: Okay, whatever you say, But Amanda, you didn't have to cheat on me five years. Come on, let's just break up.
Speaker 5: I cheated on you because you deserved it. Oho.
Speaker 1: She hung up.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: I honestly I don't know what she was talking about. I obviously can't trust her the only fan saying her idea, I'm done. I'm done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it sounds like you guys need to be done.
Speaker 3: At List I know. Thanks guys for helping me out.
Speaker 1: You'll find someone who you work better with, trust me.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 7: Definitely the Jubile shows to catch a cheater