Speaker 1: Treats to the plane in Charlamagne to God Here and as we come closer to closing out this year, I just want to say thank you for tuning into the Black Podcast Network. There have been so many great moments over the past year. Take a listen to some of those captivating moments in this special best of episode.
Speaker 2: And of course we're welcome today the one and only Boosy Them pulled up on big bags.
Speaker 3: Boosie, what's up? What's up? What's up my brother? How you feeling today? How you feel?
Speaker 4: I'm alright? What age you will?
Speaker 5: You thought you when you found out like I'm chosen, I'm different than everybody else.
Speaker 6: Probably about twenty that's when I knew I was here for a reason, cause you know, I kept getting shot at the niggas, was missing me and missing me close.
Speaker 7: But like you know, I was, like, you know, I just.
Speaker 6: Kept on getting things going and getting in trouble coming out this catching this, going to die beat. It's just all kind of but every time I come back stronger. And after that I knew, like when I felt like I was here for a reason. First, when I'll say from about fifteen to eighteen, I was kind of living to die. I was kind of, but when I got to eighteen, I felt like I wasn't gonna die. I felt like I was here for a reason that still cared to me. With this day, anything that come my way, I feel I'm overcoming because I'm here for a reason.
Speaker 8: Do you think your kids played the part and you understanding that reason for you being here?
Speaker 6: Yeah, my kids made me hustle. I had kids at a young age, right, my kids twenty something. I got three kids in they twenty so I had kids at a young age and that made me hustle harder because I wanted to get them what I had in their childhood. And my kids always had it. Bro like my kids the way I look. If you see my kids, that's how they gonna do.
Speaker 7: And I always wanted that day who allow my daddy for me?
Speaker 6: Like yeah, I always wanted that bond with my with my kids, and they.
Speaker 7: They just made me hustle harder, brother, because I used.
Speaker 6: To you know, when you get kids, you think about them with everything you do. That's when they be saying I ain't see it at first like that until I had kids, like your life is theirs?
Speaker 7: It be based on them A lot.
Speaker 5: You know, what's the shit you do to keep them from life having like entitled mentality.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, Like the world hold.
Speaker 7: Oh, I'll be getting on their head.
Speaker 6: But I'm weak for my little girls, bro, my little girls, especially your baby.
Speaker 7: Yeah, my little girls, bro.
Speaker 6: Like I'd rather tell them no, I'm gonna keep it real, like it might catch up with me.
Speaker 7: But my little girls I can tell them nothing, go on ahead, and my boys I could. But when I them.
Speaker 6: Lit girls, bro, they they get the world bro, keep it real.
Speaker 7: But my boys.
Speaker 6: I'm raising my boys, my two youngest boys, the different than I raised my oldest.
Speaker 4: So I'm older though.
Speaker 2: What you think it is with the with the world nowadays, like with everybody just being sensitive because you always speak your mind, and I salute you for that.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I feel like we come from an era where you can agree, disagree, agree to disagree whatever the case is. But it seems like these days you can't really speak what's on your mind without.
Speaker 6: Because everybody's been bullied, been with bully you know you can't speak with you. I speak on certain things and I'm one of those who can't be bullied.
Speaker 7: Tea community and bullied everybody. You can't even say I like women on TV.
Speaker 6: They're gonna they're gonna drag your head like you can't even say I like I like pussy.
Speaker 7: They're gonna come for your.
Speaker 6: Motherfucking And you got athletes, actors, rappers scared to say.
Speaker 7: Anything they been bullied. If I don't like this, i'na say I don't like that.
Speaker 9: You know I'm saying.
Speaker 7: But you know, we got.
Speaker 6: Everybody scared to say something because they scared they platform gonna be taken.
Speaker 7: They don't bullied a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Bullying me too.
Speaker 7: I stay alive, I know, but you don't want you don't want your race. Yeah, everybody that got bullied, Bro, you scared.
Speaker 3: Definitely, you're scared.
Speaker 6: To say how you really feel because you're gonna be like, hold on, man, they gonna come for me.
Speaker 8: But you know, so how do you combat that type of bullying?
Speaker 7: I just keep doing what I'm doing. Speaking, But you don't say everything though some shiit you. You you be like, nah, I can't say that.
Speaker 8: Nah.
Speaker 7: I mean, you can give them the whole thing.
Speaker 6: I ain't give him the whole thing, but I'm one who I was spoken about certain situations.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that I don't agree with.
Speaker 6: If I don't agree with it that you feel strongly about, Yeah, money is not gonna make me not agree with it. Yeah, because I'm different from a lot of people. I pay myself right. I ain't got no boss.
Speaker 7: Probably if I had a fucking boss, you know who. I understand a lot of people.
Speaker 6: Who don't say anything too, because yeah, I respect their mind too. I gotta respect that because.
Speaker 7: They gotta feed that.
Speaker 6: They gotta feed their family, and they don't wanna funk I'm saying no ship yeah about their family too. It's just I'm in a different situation. I've been trying, and I've been speaking about this as I came home. So, I mean, as you can see, I can't be black balled. I mean my balls already black.
Speaker 2: Own, big, facts, wrong and uncut. We're gonna get to it today, nah man.
Speaker 6: Everybody think I get deals on the house, and you know I don't. Don't I pay the play bro work hard, play hard. I mean, I know, I just give them, Like I say about it, I'm a vi P man. But so I give them like forty thousand any games I won't go to they just take it off.
Speaker 7: Take it off there, you know.
Speaker 9: So do you like?
Speaker 8: This is what I've always wanted to know because I see the progression and I see the growth, and I see you getting better. Do you practice your moves before you go to the game.
Speaker 7: No, I just go out there and have fun. It's just but I've been doing this.
Speaker 8: It's just like I saw you do any thing one time.
Speaker 7: Like if you know me, I'm from Louisiana. Yeah, where we go, we dance, Yeah, we have fun.
Speaker 6: Party Like, I'm not the nigga who gonna go in the club and just be too still enough fashion show.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna get on the back of the girl to working, you know. I'm That's my culture. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it just looked different in that lounge, but that's my culture.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: I go to that lond It's a fast everybody fresh in that bit.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 7: I like the get down because louis.
Speaker 6: An, you're gonna see the women all on them puss it popping on them all on the wall in.
Speaker 7: The handstand right here. It's a it's a different it's a whole different world. Yeah, and that's what I'm used to. I can stay at home so you're bringing that to the court everywhere. You might see me all that popolo.
Speaker 6: You might see me dancing, dancing to the music they playing.
Speaker 7: I'm just I'm kind of hyper.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I was a d H d H d H D all that I took riding soul Loft, everything you can take of.
Speaker 7: I'm I like to be seen, That's what. That's why I'm got a good job. I'm wrapper. I like to be seen.
Speaker 8: But you need that energy though, because it's the world is so heavy and thick.
Speaker 7: What I've been through, I need that. In fact, I've been through a lot.
Speaker 6: And if I think about what I've been through, I'm gonna be a mad I'm.
Speaker 7: Gonna be a maniac.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: If I think about everything out and lost, everything out in law, all the shit I haven't been through, I'm an I'm not gonna be I'm not gonna be well, you know.
Speaker 7: So I like to have fun. I like to smile to keep from crash.
Speaker 4: What's you think about therapy?
Speaker 6: I mean, after I stopped smoking weed, when I got this thing on my leg, I mean, I start going to therapy and I loved it.
Speaker 10: Bro.
Speaker 7: When I got danger management, BRO, it was it was different.
Speaker 6: Bro, so you know, and I went saw my boy, uh my boy by clock, uh psychiatrist, just.
Speaker 7: Just talking and I ain't no.
Speaker 6: I was that fucked up man, you know, like he was telling me, like, you know, people come from war and lose three friends.
Speaker 7: And be fucked up. He was asking me how I love me, and I was like, I probably lost fifteen friends too, homicide guns. You know, we don't know.
Speaker 6: In the hood, we be fucked up, just like them people in Wall all the ship we have lost. It be like damn. He made me realize that we saying that these people need help.
Speaker 4: We need real hood babies.
Speaker 7: We need help, bro, like mama's who have lost you know.
Speaker 5: Bank, you know you're saying that ship. That's what I said. I believe in that therapy, Bro. I believe we gotta reset our mind.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying. These niggas be fucked up and don't even know they be fucked up. They don't try to normal make that shit normal.
Speaker 3: Ain't normal.
Speaker 5: What the ship we see and go through and betrayal and people he lost. You know what I'm saying, shit ain't normal. Brouck what you say, especially when you start to feel like.
Speaker 7: It ain't normal when you in it.
Speaker 4: It's kind of number.
Speaker 5: When you start seeing your kids and you know you got got grand kids, this should get different.
Speaker 8: And then like just speaking on all of the people that you've lost and all of the people that have gone away, like over the years, how did it feel to get reunited with bg H.
Speaker 6: I'm finish seeing for the first time on the Uh, that's hard. On the eighth we got to show together in Vegas and man, we rolled it out together, bro, Like, yeah, before I went to prison, he stayed the last month with me, every day at my house, every day, everywhere I went.
Speaker 7: We you know when I went in before him, he had me.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you had a lot of niggas sick.
Speaker 7: But you're about to go to jail the third time. That ship what you're talking about, y'all?
Speaker 4: Recording ship?
Speaker 7: Yeah with Motion Family documentary.
Speaker 5: Ah, My spoke with a cigarettes they were watching this ship was like, damn were going to Yeah, I think that one of your people so happy to see you come home and ride a.
Speaker 3: Lot with you like they do.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they feel like they grow with a nigga. They saw you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I got a real fan based like they ain't leaving me, Bro, who loved me for everything, not just music, for the stuff I dodn't been through. Just yeah, for my accomplishments, my failures.
Speaker 3: All that.
Speaker 6: So you know, me and BG we go way back, and you know I had him his whole ride.
Speaker 4: Bro, yit what you think?
Speaker 2: Like, do you think that we should celebrate people who will use the term stand tall more just from top to bottom like the people that stand taller?
Speaker 7: Of course, Bro?
Speaker 6: I think you know, flowers should be giving to people who who staying tall, Bro, because they had a choice like everybody else.
Speaker 7: Everybody got a choice.
Speaker 6: It's just a lot of being a real nigga ain't flying no more.
Speaker 7: It's not used to be flying. Niggas used to come home from doing to beer everybody.
Speaker 6: To throw parties raide. He used to be a parade.
Speaker 7: Rants with the money.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: You know back then women wanted that solid nigga, that nigga who had.
Speaker 7: Not just muscle but respect. You know, it then changed a lot.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 7: Used to be used to be different, Bro, Like it's.
Speaker 8: No glory for a real nigga anymore.
Speaker 5: Like Bro, you know they kind of down there, Like, Bro, you're keeping it real.
Speaker 7: Yeah you did five years, you stupid nigga. It's a whole different ball.
Speaker 3: When was the shift? What did you feel the shift?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: When was the shift?
Speaker 7: I would say when I came home.
Speaker 6: You know, when you leave the streets for five years and you come back, you realize how much you didn't you didn't miss you didn't realize how much ship didn't change because basically, your minds still off the jail ship.
Speaker 7: Your minds still off the ship that you went before.
Speaker 6: What niggas standing on in jail until you come home in it and it hits you phase first that you know like these these people ain't really living like that and niggas ain't ain't sticking to the cold, you know, and it just.
Speaker 7: I mean, you gotta, you gotta, you gotta deal with it.
Speaker 2: What kind of hurt is it when something how do you love don't stand tall? Because you've probably been through that. What kind of hurt is can you describe it?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 7: I be let down? That's what I worked on in anger management. Having my expectations to iie for people. That was my main reason of being mad.
Speaker 6: Every time I got mad, eighty percent of the time I was expecting something out of somebody.
Speaker 7: Who never showed me that. He never showed me that, but I was already expecting it.
Speaker 6: You know, you know this nigga ain't never you know, now, how can I nigga if you ain't been tried?
Speaker 7: How can I know you solid right?
Speaker 6: Nigga can say he a hundred this nigga a real nigga if he ain't been tried with a life center to give his life for mine?
Speaker 7: How I know you won't tell on me?
Speaker 5: M See, I know I feel like niggas expect they sell from niggas too. Like see, you know your mores and codes on how you think shit should go.
Speaker 7: So that's how you put your expectation up there for.
Speaker 5: Others because you know you and there do certain shit to them, you know what I'm saying, So when they do it to you, it's like feel like a cross.
Speaker 8: Especially the niggas that you got mutual genuine love for, you feel like y'all are on the same page when it comes to that type of shit.
Speaker 6: And any like the people you grew up with, it'd be like that's what you expect the people who had the same situation you had.
Speaker 7: But that nigga on the monkey balls ain't the same nigga thirty.
Speaker 6: Years from now. No, right, that's the week. That's what I had fucked up. I used to be thinking this nigga, this nigga played with me. Me and this nigga have been through some shit together since we were young. That'd be the same nigga envious you. So you know, you just gotta gotta gotta open your eyes, bron and take it for But you gotta be hurt by people to get this wisdom.
Speaker 7: That's the current. That's the fucked up point. You gotta get hurt by your family.
Speaker 6: You gotta get crossed by all these people to realize people ain't shit like you know. Nah, I just think you ain't shit from the dunk. So when you fuck over me, I ain't really hurt.
Speaker 3: So that made your circle a lot smaller to where you Yeah.
Speaker 6: My circle is a lot smaller, yeah than it was. You know, because when I got off the weed, I started thinking better. I just started thinking.
Speaker 3: Bro off the weed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I've been off the weed since June, okay, and I think better. I ain't all lazier and I just should be thinking about ship like probably didn't in my life.
Speaker 7: Probably got thirty calls fixed. I ain't Rick, not.
Speaker 4: One of them. Mm hmm. Yeah.
Speaker 6: All my troubles ain't come from me doing nothing to myself. You're telling it over me, you know what I'm saying. So I had to think about that. My partner was telling me about that old school nigga.
Speaker 7: He was like, boos it.
Speaker 6: You know the company you keep, bro, You know company you keep sucking up a lot of time. And I be loving niggas, you know, and a risk, risk it all for them, niggas and niggas not putting my situation in they heart. Niggas do ship and don't think and don't really think that nigga is gonna come back on who see. You might do something with anybody, but you ain't thinking about your big dog. This ship gonna come back on meat. They ain't gonna say his friends nothing, They gonna say meat. So I had to I had to just shorten my circle.
Speaker 3: Bro, you know, team Big Facts.
Speaker 2: Welcome today a brother that's heating up the streets by the name of boss Man DL Bossman.
Speaker 3: Trap Music Museum.
Speaker 2: What's what's up, my brother?
Speaker 3: How you feeling you good?
Speaker 4: You're good?
Speaker 8: So I know, like growing up imports to learn though you were raised in a household with both of your parents, right, So how do you think being raised with both your parents either affected or deflect did your perspective on life and your decision making skills as you were growing up?
Speaker 11: I mean s like ah, like the two pair of home ship, Like that ship, it don't really matter. At the end of the day, you still gonna lead the house, like you still got to go to school. Yeah, and then you feel me, you got all the activities after you still got homeboard like or whatever you're gonna go through, you're gonna go through, you feel me. Yeah, So it don't really matter about that ship. But it's still a you know what I'm saying to where you'll you'll still make better decisions probably just yeah, you know both that means.
Speaker 7: You have a more foundation.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Sure.
Speaker 2: We hear a lot of people use the term and sometimes a little too loosely, like boss, like I'm a boss, I'm a boss some boss. So from your perspective, like what is a boss? Like what is the definition? From boss man? D Lo claims boss? Like break it down for us.
Speaker 11: Bosses really like being able to when you able to like feed your mama. You know what I'm saying. Your kids, You know what I'm saying, you like conduct your business, handling your business and just staying where you need to be. You know what I'm saying, Just just a boss.
Speaker 8: Feel I feel like, in addition to what he's saying to a boss is also somebody that is able to effectively create other bosses.
Speaker 11: I agree with you, I agree be the boss, and then you got just work.
Speaker 7: All the power. Like if you can't.
Speaker 11: Everybody else boss people, one boss go down, We all bosses still we can get that boss.
Speaker 7: Back, right exactly?
Speaker 11: Boss go down? Our earthing for you think everybody got it in them to be a boss? Yeah, no they don't. But I'm saying it's I don't know, that's a hard one.
Speaker 2: What what what was that day or that moment when you was like ship, it's on me, like I'm the boss, Like I gotta step up in and handle the vision and stand on it.
Speaker 4: Like what was that moment for a little bro?
Speaker 11: I just always felt that like like because I couldn't never work no job, I'd be in that bit two weeks and then bitch it just be like you be like what, I don't know bro like I just knew, like damn, I can't work, bitch like Ship, I'm honest like I can't work. So now was like the just be sitting like damn, I can't work.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 11: I ain't gonna just be broke as far. I know I ain't finna go like that. So it was like Sun got a pop.
Speaker 5: Bitch, what's the closest major city to your time? Be so nigga from y'all seat and get caught up trying and say like they can pam. But you know how we niggas from a small town, they try to say the closest next city, like you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: Oh yeah, you was just saying, no, that's probably probably like store like store Port Saint Louis and Ship like that.
Speaker 4: I feel for our pears.
Speaker 7: So you made your biding to make sure you let them folk know you from me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm from Ports exactly.
Speaker 11: I don't give a damn if it's one street, two streets, that's where I'm from.
Speaker 5: How was it like coming up? Like how many niggas you have to leave behind? How many nigga you brought with you?
Speaker 4: Shit?
Speaker 11: That's that's creasy feel. That's just how that ship go though. You feel me you ain't doing the same shit. What you ain't doing the same shit at the same level.
Speaker 4: That's just how I go. The real was gonna come with you, yeah right.
Speaker 2: In another interview, you said some of the best advice you could give. I don't know if you were saying to an artist or street ning or whatever. You're saying, save your money. Oh yeah, why you big on that?
Speaker 4: You feel you don't know how to do that, but you can't. You feel me.
Speaker 11: Listen, one thing, getting money, it ain't.
Speaker 4: It's like that way of money, ain't.
Speaker 11: You ain't just gonna just be three four, five years just getting the same fucking you.
Speaker 7: Know what I'm saying, having the same run.
Speaker 11: Yeah, like, you gotta save that ship, bro, you feel me that ship and now you want from a whole other ship.
Speaker 2: Because we're in a culture where it's like, ain't nobody ever really said that?
Speaker 4: There's definitely nobody ain't rapping about that.
Speaker 2: But you comfortable saying, hey, bro, you probably say your money because this ship gonna have pizza Valley.
Speaker 11: I'm telling you, Yeah, this sh it ain't no father, but it ain't nothing. Just you feel your God damn Roses and Peach like that. Man, Yeah, you gotta save that money.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I know you swinging like it hits for you.
Speaker 4: Ma shit Arbarn Rapperson the naineteam Bro tried some ship You're twenty right, Yeah, I'm trying far was some too? Thou too? How you knew that that one?
Speaker 11: Mm? I really I felt that bitch, Like after I made the biggest yeah yeah, when I got out the booth, I was like, it's hard, no fear, but let it, you know, let other people hear you feel me? And I think I sutted into a couple of female too, just to see, hey, what this sounds like?
Speaker 4: They're like, damn you hard? What the fuck? When I tried that ship?
Speaker 2: A lot of a lot of young people want to come up man, Like some of them kind of I don't know if it's like in the title thing, but they don't feel like they want to necessarily gotta work like they work. It's just kind of social media, but you kind of big up the payment doing everything on social media on the streets, you putting up on DJs and all that ship, Like we'll put you in that mindset to say this is how I'm gonna move my ship as opposed to how some of the other young niggas doing it ship.
Speaker 4: Because that's that's that's the key.
Speaker 11: That that was my whole thing when I first started rapper, is to listen. Listen to people in Okay, I ain't trying to sound like you. I ain't trying to do what you did. You feel me, I gotta do it differently. We're gonna beat every aspect.
Speaker 4: Fuck.
Speaker 11: It's just like how I look at the business world, like I get you know what I'm saying, these businesses, opening businesses, like I'm have my hand and everything, not just doing one thing and that's it.
Speaker 3: So I know that.
Speaker 8: Like when you were younger and you were coming up, you were pretty good at basketball, right.
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: So do you still play basketball? And as of right now, who is your current favorite player in the NBA?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 11: I don't even play. I don't play back, so I ain't got no win for that no more.
Speaker 3: You be playing okay?
Speaker 11: Yeah, Look when I get tired, I won't be playing no more. But yeah I played you there, okay.
Speaker 4: Uh? And who's your favorite player? My favorite player right well? My favorite team always with about hisself to you? Okay, But h what type of favorite player? What? What type?
Speaker 3: What type of females?
Speaker 4: Interesting? What type of females ship? Right? Ones that just like they be like like.
Speaker 11: Genuine you fear me and I could tell so like genuine, I don't like they just I don't know.
Speaker 8: Like when a fake ho comes in your vicinity, does your writars start going off?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 11: I could feel it, man, I can feel it a stop okay for sure.
Speaker 2: So you you I think we all baby been there in life. You don't think you've ever been food like in life? Like ever female like they can sometimes they can add that, but it don't.
Speaker 4: Be that what I'm saying.
Speaker 11: That's the first thing I said, because it's like it's genuine, but it might you know what I'm saying, You might not find out a for real but you gotta read.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they good at all? Well yeah yeah.
Speaker 8: So another thing to that I read is that when it comes to your music and your focus when you're recording, you like to focus on women in the streets. So I just want to know, like what made you understand that that was a winning formula to keep you in the game for.
Speaker 3: A long time?
Speaker 11: Just research, Like I really was watching this ship like watching what people like.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, what what Lane?
Speaker 11: I wanted to come in out watching this ship like I already knew, Like you can't just make you gotta make music for both right club field with both right right.
Speaker 5: So you say he was a student while you whit you while you coming up over the same year before you popped it all, he's a student of the game basically watching everybody who's your favorite artist?
Speaker 4: Huge?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they're go into your life what they call it when you can look at people how much music to like most of it is future.
Speaker 4: You got most of that budget.
Speaker 12: He never got gas like yeah, unlimited un limited gas, touch every emotion, but he talked about every talking about every wherever you got something whatever you're going.
Speaker 11: Yes, that boy made feed for the female and you're feeling me both.
Speaker 4: That was like who you who? You want to do a feature with them? Side? Who you want to do a feature with? I want to do a feature I don't know, bro over our network with people you feel me in regardless. Yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: How you stay at a rap beef and this ship rap because it seems like it's it's as you as you were saying, like it's almost inevitable.
Speaker 4: Somebody gonna take a shot, somebody gonna do some in case.
Speaker 11: And we don't do no popping it on the internet.
Speaker 4: But what I'm saying, like.
Speaker 11: That beef ship like they already come in the rap game, b that he already came in.
Speaker 4: He had to be photo rap.
Speaker 12: Me.
Speaker 11: I ain't gotten no beef bro, come no, I'm money. You feel me, I'm puting a whole nother mindset. All right, we could be, But what I gonna do?
Speaker 2: Hm, you feel like you're one of the people that's gonna lead into bringing that money, talk back into hustling in that mindset.
Speaker 4: And yeah, gonna try, Yeah, gonna beat it in your hands. So where did big Zo come from? I don't know, Like we just just smoking it's real zar.
Speaker 11: So I just said I'm calling her big Zo plug cause I got locked up boss Man and d Lo South and I came out and went to rapping again out feelish chain my name?
Speaker 4: What made you stop?
Speaker 11: Because everybody was like I already had more love fans from boss Man dis life and.
Speaker 4: It just switch it up. Yeah, I just kept going.
Speaker 7: You feel like with you most like when you go to the time, like damn it.
Speaker 4: Love, I don't know.
Speaker 11: It was Gamesville, but I mean it's still the games will too. But what I'm saying in North Carolina, Carolina, boy Love, sure, I just seen you went down and with Timbo.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, fun with that boy.
Speaker 11: There.
Speaker 5: Life from Savannah, Georgia Special edition of Big Facts put up on Quando Quando Rondo.
Speaker 7: What's something my brother?
Speaker 4: Chilling?
Speaker 9: Chilling?
Speaker 4: How much do you.
Speaker 5: Feel like your environment played a part in like your decision making?
Speaker 10: Mine, bro, I'm gonna keep it real, mind, because I've been going through that my whole life.
Speaker 9: That's that's that's that's one of the realist questions.
Speaker 10: Anybody who ever ever ever did an interview on me a life ever asks me, boy, I noticed.
Speaker 9: Some even and me there's some nigga ship some.
Speaker 10: Sh boy don't boy, everybody got there on choices, So man, we was put here with free will. So man, I can't even what I really want to answer it with it. I can't really say that because mine I'm finally getting some understanding about a lot of stuff. And I noticed, mind you your boy, life is what you make it. While you got NFL players got four five hundred million dollar contracts, living way better than rapper. Everybody, even me and they mama was on door, They daddy was in jail. This Michael lawd he's slept in cars on. Some Caucasian folks came and got him. From what from the movie. I don't know how real it really is, but from what we seen, Michael lays some white people adopting him out the slums and he became somebody so brouh and I can't even necessarily say that. The churches and what was going on and the people that been around me affecting me on decision making.
Speaker 5: Do you think do you think it's easier to be influenced with a young mind and broke and all that. Do you think it's easily being easier to be influent?
Speaker 9: Thank cold No, that's.
Speaker 7: The same thing environment.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: That's the same b nigga.
Speaker 10: Could get one of these little young niggas around here to spend something for two bands. What you mean when he when you young, yes boy, yeah boy, when you younger, you man. Niggas don't be man niggas be making decisions for ship that don't even hold morals like.
Speaker 9: Spend for two bands. Two bands. Look, cousin, boy, that's a boat by that lawyer forty fifty.
Speaker 10: Yeah, you spending for two bands when I was that age though, that's something I would have did.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 9: By give me not saying I ain't never did nothing that like that.
Speaker 3: You're saying mine said.
Speaker 7: You're just saying with your mind set.
Speaker 9: Yeah yeah, boy like.
Speaker 10: But still though you making the decision. Somebody came to you with an offering. You made the decision on this, so at the end of the day, you still had your own decision. You can't blame boy. Listen by my mama in jail, so right. I just told her everything is on you, so right, you can't blame nobody else. So listen that situation right there with the young nigga that's spend it for two bands.
Speaker 9: Yeah you're young or whatever like that, But you still made the decision.
Speaker 4: Bro.
Speaker 10: Bet bro five six seven years ago, I could have signed the fucking three sixty.
Speaker 7: I could have.
Speaker 10: Signed the sixty five to twenty deals sixty my way five twenty days. Yeah, so right, bet bro, ain't nobody beat me up putting a gun in my head and it made me sign the paper. If we go to court, and I became this multi platinum diamond selling all this. When we go to court, the label Wasn't them folks gonna say you signed the deal, you made the decision so bright.
Speaker 9: At the end of the day, I feel like everything is on you.
Speaker 5: So you feel like, Noah, that that's real, right that? So you're basically saying, be a cumber for you. Yeah, be a coumber for your decisions, no matter what ages.
Speaker 9: Listen right now, I got a conspiracy charge.
Speaker 10: You you you you know we can't really you know what's going on. But boy, listen, boy Bank, I know you know what going on. I'm a young nigga, but a nigga.
Speaker 9: Been watching since I've been growing up.
Speaker 10: I know what's going on out here. Older nigga's done coach the niggas. All this shit by all you hear me, y'all tight shit from and not just the ad this city, that city that everybody know the real top dogs you see me. Everybody know the ones who real big homies. Not no big homie who's telling the little nigga go put this blue flag on and when he get locked up, you ain't sending him shit. I'm talking about the real big homies. A nigga been coached on y'all, So I know what I know certain shit. I ain't gotta explain.
Speaker 7: All the way out people period to you, at least.
Speaker 9: Conspiracy.
Speaker 10: It's crazy because I just told my partner last night. He like, I'm like, love bro, me and your brother here a twin matter of fact, is my big brother. I'm like, bit brother here twins right, and they gnawed shad. I said, bit by life so fucked up nowadays, and these federal charges so fucked up nowadays.
Speaker 9: My nigga, I'm like, boy, me and your twin could go be.
Speaker 10: Like we about to rob a bank. All just say it's me the twins and you bank Me and the twins about the robber bank. You ain't got nothing to do with you and you not going, But you know them folks coming to.
Speaker 11: Get you too.
Speaker 9: Conspiracy.
Speaker 3: You knew he was doing it.
Speaker 10: You should have told us, bit brother, That's what ship I really got going on right now.
Speaker 9: But I'm taking the blame.
Speaker 7: Because it was.
Speaker 5: But how how big are you on like self incrimination? You know what I'm saying. No matter what if they putting you in there, they can go to your page and add up to that nigga that we're saying you what about that part of my son?
Speaker 9: But you gotta you boy, Damn boy, you just fucked me up.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 9: You just let me know like it's gonna be way harder the beef for the da If I can't beef with you, boy, you just hit me with one.
Speaker 10: That was one right they boy, guess what. I ain't really got no answer, but guess what I want to. I ain't got no answer, but I got a lesson that the smart might learn from tow.
Speaker 4: Boy.
Speaker 10: Listen, boy, if you ain't really living by that image, don't paint it like that because when they take your picture that you're painting and put it in court and that jewelry, look at it, that's how you look.
Speaker 4: That's you.
Speaker 3: That's if you an't, that's your head.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 10: Boy might come on, you've been in my shoes before. You've been twenty five. Boy, I pray to God boy like that. I get to your age like boy, and had done wag with you.
Speaker 11: Wag.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm gonna keep it real.
Speaker 4: It was different.
Speaker 5: It was different than what the young niggas doing. Now you know what I'm saying, Like it's a different time, bro, Like like, how y'all all right? How y'all niggas Like I'll tell my son, like by the time they twenty twenty.
Speaker 7: Five, they done lost six, eight, nine close partners.
Speaker 5: Like when you start losing our pot until we got of age, niggas dying of heart attacks and shit like that. We might have lost one or two niggas, but y'all be losing so many partners. And and it's like in this day and time, these young niggas killing themself and shit, like I think this internet shit just it's a different time, bro.
Speaker 4: So I can't you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I can't say if I was twenty five in this era, how the being growing up like a two thousand babies.
Speaker 9: It's crazy.
Speaker 10: And I know you probably thought of all this before, but when I say it, I know your mind gonna lock in on it.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 10: The dope boys from my generation, they ain't got shit but money in the rental.
Speaker 9: The dope boys from your generation. For them boys when they bought houses, when.
Speaker 10: The fans came and got damn the folks is haul you hauling off multiple cars and houses?
Speaker 9: Not no, no, I'm talking about no joy. Yeah, the folks is in bucke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that right.
Speaker 10: They should show you the difference between this shit. It's a wide gap between us and y'all. And I be honest and guess what I say this about myself, my nigga, because so I learned something.
Speaker 9: Boy Like, I've been solder for ten months. I've been doing drug drugs all my life.
Speaker 10: I've been sober for ten months due to this fair ship. But I love being sober now because I noticed being sober and helped me understood a life.
Speaker 9: I probably peeped and seeing.
Speaker 10: The light, but I never had a real understanding when I was peeping and seeing till not.
Speaker 8: So now I know.
Speaker 10: Sometimes you gotta put yourself if you want somebody to learn something and to learn not to do something, put your If you're not in they if they felt like, you know, not in their shoes, you gotta show them you and yours and age bro back.
Speaker 9: Then your partner go to jail. Y'all went fucking they bitch, no.
Speaker 4: Cud, it was.
Speaker 3: It was just it was morals, y'all.
Speaker 10: Partner to die, y'all was really splitting that bread but shoes shoes, shoes to the sun. And the daughter shoes for the son and daughter. Y'all was on that man bit bro man, even me. Sometimes I feel like I'm slacking and lacking, you know, But at the same time, nobody never know what been going on and what happen in what my name I got called on to have somebody felt about me.
Speaker 9: For me to feel I feel like I'm gonna just sit back and chill.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 10: When I do do something, I'm gonna do it and keep it pushing. This shame ain't about to be no everyday thing though, because the nigga ain't. Ain't nobody parents like to.
Speaker 4: Be throwing me under the bus type shit.
Speaker 10: Ain't nobody bitch, cousin, brother, homeboy, none of that. If you feel some type of way about me, come tell me.
Speaker 3: Once again.
Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning into the Blackfec Podcast Network. Seeing you in twenty twenty five for more great moments from your favorite podcast.