Speaker 1: Hello, my love, it is Lala can't Welcome back to the bonus episode of the Give Them podcast.
Speaker 2: This episode came to be because of.
Speaker 1: A dinner that Easton and I had last night with Landon, Easton's roommate and the bonus son slash brother.
Speaker 3: The cook, the chef, apparently the chef.
Speaker 2: And is your my cough?
Speaker 4: Why'd you turn me off?
Speaker 5: Damn it wasn't me.
Speaker 6: I would never do that to you, maybe, girl, I would never do that, he.
Speaker 2: Said, chef boy r d.
Speaker 5: He was cheffing it up.
Speaker 2: He was cheffing it up, and he wanted to chef it up.
Speaker 1: And he asked me what I felt like, and I told him I have to be very careful about what I consume right now because my heartburn has gotten so bad that I do trigger warning vomit. So I said, anything that's like not spicy, please make that zero spice.
Speaker 3: Why does he love a good spice?
Speaker 1: Well, I love a good spice like I love my I love my carbonation, I love my hot sauce, I love all things like Mexican food is always my go to. And I love the kick you know give me? Then my mouth on fire and I have a sweaty lip with a.
Speaker 3: Nice ice cold virgin washed down the spice. Yummy. Wait what did he cook though?
Speaker 4: It was a corn?
Speaker 2: He milked corn.
Speaker 4: Did you know you can milk corn?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: You can, man milk?
Speaker 3: Can you milk me?
Speaker 7: And boy, does I have a lot of nipples? He was like, do you want to milk it? And I'm watching him with a spoon just pushing down.
Speaker 3: No, that's chef shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, raw, so like he shaved all the kernels off the cob.
Speaker 7: Then he milked the cob with a spoon to get all the juices, and then he put it in the pan and then turned the pan on and started cooking the.
Speaker 4: Corn and the corn milk.
Speaker 5: Okay, and then he put the noodles in noodles.
Speaker 2: It was a pasta.
Speaker 5: It was a pasta dish.
Speaker 3: This sounds so good.
Speaker 1: It was fantasticamy and corny and corny and the parmesan parmesan a little barata if you wanted it.
Speaker 2: He had peaches.
Speaker 3: Did he put any cream or no heavy cream? Nothing was It was.
Speaker 4: The milk from the cob.
Speaker 3: Wow, cream, I need to I need to do that.
Speaker 2: He's posting about it. Okay, did a video?
Speaker 5: He did a video so he can show you how to make it.
Speaker 3: What's his Instagram land in Us? Right?
Speaker 8: I always thought it was land in Us. Thought he's so patriotic.
Speaker 2: I tag him in a lot of this ship.
Speaker 1: So as we're eating, I was telling my mom about an Instagram video that I did, and I said, you know, without land In, we would never have home cooked meals because when I walked into this beautiful home, I pictured us cooking and that has yet to happen.
Speaker 2: And east and I started talking about how we didn't really ever have homegom meals? Right?
Speaker 3: Did trigger her?
Speaker 5: She tried to rebuttal.
Speaker 1: Well, she wanted to point out all of the meals that she did make us, and it clicked to her, It clicks to me and then.
Speaker 2: All of us. Well, I mean Easton.
Speaker 1: That I've never had a home cooked meal from my mother because it's always come out of a boxer.
Speaker 2: A camp tell us. So I thought home cooked just mean you made it at home, right.
Speaker 3: It's not? Are you talking hamburger helpers?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 4: Alright?
Speaker 5: Seven bean soup?
Speaker 4: What the hell is that.
Speaker 7: You talk so highly of your seven bean soup? And all you do is open seven different canv of beans.
Speaker 5: And jumping in a fucking croc file.
Speaker 3: Was chicken socrate or something?
Speaker 7: Sure I wasn't there when she made it, but all I know is she didn't handmake anything.
Speaker 2: Nothing, nothing.
Speaker 4: We even her.
Speaker 1: I said, my favorite meal of yours, chicken broccoli cast a roll. I said, you got to the point where you would get rotisserie chicken.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, he goes, I used to make it. And I go, no, you got rotisserie chicken and did it?
Speaker 7: And she goes, no, That's when I got smart and started doing that.
Speaker 2: That's when you got fucking.
Speaker 4: Lazy and go smart. You're lazy. You're fucking lazy.
Speaker 3: Where and she would use the can of like broccoli cheddar soup.
Speaker 1: I'm sure the fresh she would absolutely. She goes, the broccoli was fresh.
Speaker 2: And I was like, she.
Speaker 7: Goes, I made the broccoli, so you cut it three time and then just threw it in there.
Speaker 1: And oh that is the rice, the rice out of a bottle, except you I don't expect you to go like, get rice out of however you get rice, well that's how you get three times.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, like a minute made rice.
Speaker 3: It was like the stuff you put in the microwave. Versus stove top, like, oh, okay, that's the kind.
Speaker 5: Of grew up.
Speaker 1: Yes, then she would do like the mushroom gravy, which was actually mushroom soup in a can in Campbles.
Speaker 2: I made you, guys, pork chops and gravy. And I'm like, also from a can, from a can. Everything is from a can. Even your.
Speaker 5: The sweet potatoes we talked so highly of.
Speaker 7: She goes, I make those by hand, and she goes, you get the yams out of a can.
Speaker 5: She goes, But you have to. You have.
Speaker 2: To Princella.
Speaker 1: Princella is the only And even Landon was like, wait a minute, your sweet potatoes.
Speaker 2: You don't like mash them? You can literally heat them in the microwave and mash them.
Speaker 7: So all you have to do is stab it with a fork a couple of times, put it in the microwave, and just shred it down.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, it has to be Princella.
Speaker 3: I do have to say, there is something about the canned.
Speaker 4: That's artificial flavoring.
Speaker 5: That's what it's called.
Speaker 2: It's called not real food.
Speaker 8: So these are all your favorite favorite meals growing up, and there none of them are homemade.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I just realized I've never I don't.
Speaker 1: I probably had homemade meals in my friend's houses, but like not.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And then my mom said, well, dad, Dad used to make you guys salisburry steaks that were TV dinners or Toastino pizza rolls.
Speaker 2: He also didn't and he also didn't cook for you. And it's like he I go, yeah, because he.
Speaker 4: Fucking got lazy.
Speaker 7: I go, he's taking us to school, brushing our teeth, brushing our hair.
Speaker 4: You're asleep.
Speaker 7: He was like, fuck it, I'm sick of cooking dinner all day.
Speaker 2: He was like a one woman show man and a woman's show that.
Speaker 4: I go.
Speaker 5: He came.
Speaker 1: No, my mom says to me, this morning, Ocean walks in for school, and my mom goes, I'm very nervous about when you give birth.
Speaker 2: What Ocean's hair is going to look like for school?
Speaker 3: Oh no?
Speaker 4: And I was like, how were you? Weren't you a mother?
Speaker 5: You know how to do.
Speaker 4: Your What do you mean?
Speaker 2: She goes, I can't do her hair.
Speaker 1: I was like, it's two pigtails, like literally, just part the hair and put them in.
Speaker 5: I already know where this is going.
Speaker 2: You may have to do her hair.
Speaker 4: I already know, hilarious hair.
Speaker 5: I can't do it.
Speaker 3: All the baby and kid photos I see of you. You got the cutest hair.
Speaker 2: The bow my dad did it.
Speaker 3: Stop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's where I'm gonna have to get good.
Speaker 1: And I remember get a vacuum and he would go like this to my banks. He'd hold them to give me the cloth and then he'd hold them here and just spray air asol hairspray. I remember Risby. Wasn't it like swapt my What wasn't.
Speaker 5: The tans swave? It's like that nude color.
Speaker 8: My dad loves the fact that your dad did your hair is the absolute cutest thing in in the world.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: My dad would never do my hair.
Speaker 1: I mean, get Easton's hair so wet, but he'd put a towel around him and I remember it being super early and east and we would be like this, getting.
Speaker 4: His hair.
Speaker 5: Like a curly little guy like what it used to be.
Speaker 4: And then he would with what what is that hairspray? So it wasn't just her. I was going to school, walks in there just moving and nothing.
Speaker 8: Was moving really, no gel or moose, it was it was spray on wet hair.
Speaker 4: Oh no, my mother was asleep. My dad fucking tried.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, I have none to judge.
Speaker 2: I was all fann He made a lunches he did.
Speaker 7: I wouldn't lay on the heater, so the heater was on the ground. Lay on the heater with a pillow, put a blanket over me. I would turn on Dennis the Menace and he would make me.
Speaker 4: A bullet cereal in the morning before before school, and then he would take me and.
Speaker 3: You would make the folders turn in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, didn't do that though. What she did?
Speaker 3: What was she doing?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: But truly, if my mom were responsible, we were eating hot lunches, so she'd give me money. We were going to school late, school, very late, or not go at all because she was not waking up. And I don't know what our hair looked like. Oh, I at some point learned how to do my own hair in elementary.
Speaker 8: In elementary, six years old, doing her own hair. Yeah, that's where the independence started.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I remember exactly.
Speaker 1: It was like one of those brushes that had air coming out of it, and I gave myself like a little mushroom.
Speaker 5: Bob Candice the icon it is.
Speaker 7: You do not remember though, waking up and mom would be like, we'll go on a bit, and you're just I was ready for school with my backpack on, just sitting on the couch, and.
Speaker 1: You look at the clock and you start having a little bit of excited.
Speaker 7: You're like, well, are we fucking going what? And then you'd go up again, Hey are you ready?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Give me five minutes.
Speaker 2: It's like, I just hand me the phone because I started getting nervous. I'd beel like, we're late. We need to like call the school. We were making mom sound like such a degeneration.
Speaker 8: You and your dad there you got if she could sleep in, I'd sleep in.
Speaker 3: Good for her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Now, well teach their own.
Speaker 1: I tell her, I'm like, do you think you could take Ocean to school tomorrow? She's like I just like, you know what, I don't want to get involved like that. You know, I think it's important that you take her. I just want the school to.
Speaker 2: Know that I'm not the overly protective, hovering grandmother.
Speaker 5: And I'm like, no, you're the second mother. We need you, bitch, But like.
Speaker 2: Just now, just just like you're finding a pick her up at one thirty.
Speaker 1: That and you were down to go to orientation, but all the things that started after ten you were like really into She.
Speaker 8: Loves her sleep. That's why she looks so young at her age.
Speaker 2: To be honest, I love mom.
Speaker 5: I love her to death.
Speaker 7: And that's why I said and I have to say this because my favorite thing is when we were they were living in the apartment, Lisa every day, I just want a home, like I just love Peter, just a pitter patter in the yard. I just want to do some like yard work things like that we move, we move.
Speaker 4: In and why is high re Garchen or Easton? Can you do this?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So I told her, I go, there's no pitter.
Speaker 4: I go, Lisa in the apartment. I just can't wait to pitter powder in the yard, Lisa with the yard.
Speaker 2: Easton, will you pitter powder in it for me?
Speaker 5: And it's so great and I love her for it every time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she waters the rosemary bushes a champ anyway, attle bit.
Speaker 2: But we have slammed her this episode.
Speaker 8: But if anybody else does, I'll you know what though, you guys, look how you she She did no homemade meals, none and look how they turned out. So if you are a mother out there being like I don't want to make homemade meals. Look, you can still have two great kids, So there you go. They're they're thriving.
Speaker 2: Why do other people eat it?
Speaker 3: Mac and cheese with hot dog cut up in it? Did you guys ever have.
Speaker 4: What was the other one?
Speaker 5: Spaghettios?
Speaker 3: The hot dogs.
Speaker 7: I remember opening that and not even heating it and just eating it cold with a spoon.
Speaker 2: So good.
Speaker 1: I think dad made us spaghettios. He did a lot, and then I suddenly realized it tastes a vomit.
Speaker 8: It doesmore, but it was so good at the time.
Speaker 3: And my dad would sprinkle palm cheese on top.
Speaker 2: Oh make it.
Speaker 1: We should look up like the truly homemade version of spaghettis.
Speaker 8: I would make that and make it good. You guys, I love to cook. I would make that for you. We'll come over I get to work.
Speaker 3: Do you guys remember these? Because these were so good?
Speaker 8: My mom said all I would eat was cheese filled hot dogs.
Speaker 3: Can't even look at them now? Do you remember the cheese filled hot dogs?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: You guys, I ate those until Can I tell you? I would get drunk at my friend's house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how old are you home?
Speaker 4: Fifteenth?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: No, I was That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I would eat that up until my twenties, and they always had those, and we'd get like a little bit wasted and maybe like smoke a little weed and just.
Speaker 2: Devoured tons of cheese filled hot dogs.
Speaker 3: Cheese filled hot dogs were so good.
Speaker 4: They were same with cheese, like the ham and cheese hot pockets.
Speaker 7: But now it's like I've abused those so much, that hot pocket.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think I could ever even you.
Speaker 8: Guys remember the egg bacon and cheese or egg hemon cheese toaster stroodles?
Speaker 3: What they were so good.
Speaker 7: That's either gonna like be really good or that's gonna make me fucking what.
Speaker 2: With the cream cheese so good? Anything sweet?
Speaker 8: Oh my god, oh my god, staple meat, I love it. That's what I'm saying, though, is I eat healthier now? But growing up all of this stuff. I ate, all this stuff I ate. My mom was a homemade It was always on the weekends or summer, I would eat this stuff.
Speaker 3: My mom was a homemade like.
Speaker 8: Dinner mommy, Okay, cheese, I love it, Homemade dinner mommy, grilled cheese and tomato soup.
Speaker 3: I mean, you could never go you can't what.
Speaker 2: Kind of cheese though, I'm doing that velvet.
Speaker 8: The velveta in the plastic right, the velvet thing, craft velvida.
Speaker 2: I thought that was I think it's too different.
Speaker 5: No, I think craft is Velveto liked.
Speaker 3: Not the velveta brick.
Speaker 2: No, not the ve that's how That's how my dad made his case out.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 8: My mom would use that for her cheese beans, green beans with a cream cheese or like a heavy cream Velveta sauce on it, and it was like a staple of hers. She made it for every freaking holiday with loved it.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 3: It was good.
Speaker 2: That sounds good. No, you're thinking of Kraft singles.
Speaker 1: Craft Slvida is a different Oh okay, don't get the too confused, just like cheese.
Speaker 3: With Oh do you remember cheese with on the ritz crackers?
Speaker 2: If you think I don't have it in my cover right now, and I do.
Speaker 8: Have you guys ever seen four Christmases or New Raise anyone?
Speaker 3: Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 2: And it's my favorite. I'm like, this is my kind of Christmas.
Speaker 5: Let you know that was in the iconic line of mind.
Speaker 3: What when you go rais?
Speaker 5: No, but it's in the four Christmases and he goes.
Speaker 1: Think about me as your friend, you were my friend, and then he started bringing my mom was a little beard.
Speaker 8: If you think I'm gonna have the dad when he's talking about the cable guy coming to the house, if you what does he say, if you think I'm gonna have a sex predator.
Speaker 3: If you think I'm gonna have a sex predator, come to my house and install my cable, you got another thing coming.
Speaker 8: It's not a sex predator, dad, He would just be installing the cable or whatever.
Speaker 9: It's Oh my god, this baby s.
Speaker 5: And he pulls it out.
Speaker 2: Well, swaddle this baby for.
Speaker 5: What she's done. And they all sorry to take us off, Like this.
Speaker 8: Sounds so good, and I make an adult version of this to this day.
Speaker 2: Okay, this person.
Speaker 8: Sells still to this day. Mac and cheese, ground beef, peas so comfort food. Really okay, you guys, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Whenever you throw vegetable into the mix, I like, but it's.
Speaker 8: No, it's so good, real quick, you guys, the best vegan mac and cheese you've ever had. Boil carrots onion and carrots onion, Boil them and then you do throw it in a blender with nutritional yeast, coconut cream, a little of the boil water, blend it up and it's like an amazing vegan cheese sauce and then put it over pasta if you want it, dm me.
Speaker 3: I have the recipes so good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just sound that over girl, it's really good.
Speaker 3: Do you actually think it sounds good?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, it sounds really good.
Speaker 5: It sounds like I could dip like.
Speaker 1: I made ocean a pasta the other day that had shredded carrots and broccoli, and then I did like an olive oil, the tiniest, tiniest bit of balsamic.
Speaker 2: Did you salt.
Speaker 3: Saute like all this?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 3: Yes, saft Okay.
Speaker 2: She goes to school.
Speaker 1: We can't heat food, so it was essentially a cold pasta, but she wouldn't need it because she's not used to having cold pasta. She kept telling her teacher, the pasta's cold, the pasta's cold.
Speaker 3: Oh, they don't have like a microwave or anything.
Speaker 1: No, but it's been interesting making her food because it's a nut free school. And so today she had a tea sandwich tea sandwiches with cream cheese, huh, and cucumber and I had her try it last night and a little salt, and I had her try it last night and I said Ocean because she liked it. At first, she was like, what is this and I told her it's like a bagel. It's like a bagel, just on bread. And then and then she saw the green thing and I was like, it's a cucumber.
Speaker 2: You like cucumber. So she bit that and I said, did you like it while you eat that at school? She said yes, So I'm making it.
Speaker 1: And I said to her again and again, Ocean, I need you to promise you're gonna eat lunch tomorrow.
Speaker 2: And what did she say? She goes, I'm gonna eat it. Oh, mom, I'm going to eat it.
Speaker 7: And this is lunch today, that's lunch, so we'll see.
Speaker 3: I'm nut free zone, so nothing, no nuts at all.
Speaker 2: No nuts. I did make her a honey butter and jelly sandwich.
Speaker 3: Honey butter and jelly sounds so and.
Speaker 2: The woman her teacher was like, are you sure, And I was like, I literally put the butter and honey together myself and whipped it up. Yes, there's yeah, that sounds really good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I'll keep you updated on what this mama makes her baby for school.
Speaker 8: Well, speaking of a nut free school, also nut, that's what it should be.
Speaker 3: Nut free summer. I feel like I'm gonna have a nut free summer. That sounds come. I did not even mean that.
Speaker 4: It's literally it's called no nut November for.
Speaker 5: I want to go.
Speaker 7: He's making would go, Oh yeah, Jessica, that's why it's called no nut November.
Speaker 2: Oh no, I'm going. Okay.
Speaker 8: Peanut, Oh my gosh, peanut butter and marshmallow santwich.
Speaker 3: Do you remember fluff and nutter?
Speaker 2: Nutter?
Speaker 8: Of course I wanted fluffun are so bad, and my mom would never make it for me.
Speaker 3: And I'd always try and trade people my fucking.
Speaker 8: Hummus rap or some ship, and they wouldn't trade with me.
Speaker 4: Wrap nutter.
Speaker 2: They do the fluff and utter with the peep.
Speaker 3: You do the marshmallow fluff with peanut butter.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh that sounds so good.
Speaker 4: I'm getting.
Speaker 1: Do you guys remember when Schmuckers or Smuckers came out with the goobers and it was both the jelly and better, And I remember I wanted it.
Speaker 2: So bad and my dad was like, look at the cost. Of it. Oh, I forget the peanut butter and the jelly separate for a way cheaper than that.
Speaker 1: And I was like, come on, dad, it feels so good to be an adult now where I'm like, fuck it, I don't have to ask anybody for anything.
Speaker 2: I can just get this if I want it.
Speaker 5: And you're like, oh, that's why we didn't get it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, this is bullshit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm like, go to the store and get the peanut butter and the jelly separate because that shit's expensive and it doesn't even hit.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Do you guys remember the colored.
Speaker 2: Ketchup ew disgusting purple?
Speaker 3: It was like producer John remembers, do you remember that?
Speaker 6: I want that back so bad. I was just thinking about that a week ago when I was at Bonds. I was walking down the eye and I go, where's the colored ketchup?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna vomit and I already have.
Speaker 7: I don't think we'll ever get colored ketchup back because we can't even everything is.
Speaker 4: We're losing everything anyway. Skittles dies are going away.
Speaker 5: For God, and that we're about to just put in different colors.
Speaker 1: Who are Jessica loves to talk about red I say red dive forty at least twice a week.
Speaker 8: I red Die forty, tattoo that twice a week. Red guys don't get stuff with red Die forty in it.
Speaker 3: Okay? Oh tuna castrole?
Speaker 4: What is that?
Speaker 3: Castrole?
Speaker 4: I know what a.
Speaker 3: Noodle? And then you hide the cat food. If my mom put peas in there and I was little, i'd pick out.
Speaker 5: The back to the peace.
Speaker 2: Can I tell you that reminds me of cat food?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's probably it would definitely. I wouldn't eat it now, I.
Speaker 8: Probably would like the stuff on the Did you guys ever have casseroles?
Speaker 1: We're from YouTube? Of course we live on castles.
Speaker 8: Yeah, this person said gross, But you don't think that's a gross gross?
Speaker 3: But spam sandwiches. That sounds so bad to let me tell you.
Speaker 1: You cut up your spam, you fry it in a pan, you have rice, and then there's this seaweed.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get the name for you, guys.
Speaker 3: We need to get this when we're in Hawaii.
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 7: That's what I get when we were in Hawaii. Every time I walk to the grocery store and just get a spam.
Speaker 3: Like when we were in Hawaii, spam on.
Speaker 7: Top of it, seaweed around it, grab it, dunking in a little bit of so delicious.
Speaker 1: Actually were made assess a mel topic miles water and.
Speaker 3: I know mine too. I'm hungry.
Speaker 5: I want some Chinese. I want some sushi.
Speaker 1: Well lesa Japanese seasoning and it's rice seasoning. And it looks like this Nori Komi for furry cocky like this, do you see it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: So is that a sprinkle? Oh?
Speaker 2: And it is so good? So you put that on the rice with the spam.
Speaker 3: And I'll try it in Hawaii this time and do a review.
Speaker 1: You don't have it just like on a Tuesday in Los Angeles.
Speaker 3: People have it in eggs.
Speaker 1: In Hawaii, though they have That's what I had for breakfast at one time at the in Hawaii, like all the time. Really, yeah, I was like, where else.
Speaker 2: Am I going to have? Like I'm in Hawaii. This is like on every freaking menu. You have to get it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Oh, I can't wait to go back those Asai EBLs. Okay, I do this all the freaking time. We're about to go through after this and name our favorite cereal. This person said cereal for dinner and yes I still do this now at thirty four. I was never allowed to do it growing up, and now I do it all the time. I love a Cereal for dinner and I have three bowls minimum.
Speaker 1: You guys, I used to hate freaking Cereal because that's what I had for breakfast every single morning. Okay, when you're a kid and you're like, I don't want Cereal, it's kind of like peeb and J.
Speaker 2: You had him at school.
Speaker 1: But now like I'm freaking smashing on crustables, like nobody's business so good. Like I get on crustables for me, not ocean right, she likes them too.
Speaker 2: But now Cereal my mouth?
Speaker 3: What is your favorite?
Speaker 8: And you must say right now, I'm on an apple Jack's kick, Apple Jacks, what about yours?
Speaker 4: I'm on a special K, the fruit and yogurt special K.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like the strawberry and yogurt.
Speaker 7: I like the almond one's good, but I like like the bit they're like berries, and then the big yeah.
Speaker 3: Yogurt and the granola whatever. What was your favorite growing up?
Speaker 4: Also?
Speaker 5: I like that with yogurt instead of milk. That's another good one.
Speaker 7: Oh, a replacement freak yogurt if I do have to go for like a cereal that is not the greatest.
Speaker 5: I'm a cap'n crunch.
Speaker 2: Oh, tear the roof of your mouth.
Speaker 4: We may get into a one bowl minimum.
Speaker 2: It's totally worth a fun up.
Speaker 5: You let it soggy down in the milk.
Speaker 3: For a minute, yeah, pat pat Pat Patah.
Speaker 2: You know what, though, I don't refill the milk.
Speaker 1: I just keep pointing the cereal and it gets less and less until the milk and the cereals gone.
Speaker 3: I do that too.
Speaker 2: What's your preference growing up? Do you say?
Speaker 4: Waffle crisp?
Speaker 3: Growing up? Waffle crisp?
Speaker 8: And they looked for it everywhere, continued it for a little bit, and then they brought it back.
Speaker 2: I wait where?
Speaker 8: No, no, no, they brought it back. I bought it for twenty dollars like five years ago.
Speaker 2: See Amazon.
Speaker 8: No, I think they brought it back. Sugar smacks with the frog, fuck me up. I think it's a bear, but fuck me up. No, the frog time having Google sugar Smacks, and I think they brought back waffle crisp.
Speaker 1: Also, if they brought back waffle crisping, straight to routs honeycomb, no real honey honey and the cold milk makes the honey kind of hard.
Speaker 4: Okay, at the bottom of the bowl, just scraping it. Wait, honey today, honey.
Speaker 3: With real honey. That's okay.
Speaker 8: Waffle Crisp is available at Walmart for four dollars and ninety three cents.
Speaker 3: You can buy it online now.
Speaker 2: I just have to look in at.
Speaker 5: Where.
Speaker 1: It may be a forty five minute drive with no traffic, so two hours.
Speaker 2: But it's worth it.
Speaker 3: It's worth it. Oh my god.
Speaker 8: Do you guys remember rice Crispy treats though the clumps of rice crispy with the marshmallow?
Speaker 2: Do you know that that was my most favorite cereal? Nowhere to be had really anymore?
Speaker 3: You could probably find it online.
Speaker 2: No, I've looked, really.
Speaker 8: Yeah, cinnamon toast crunch I loved until the shrimps recently, the shrimp tails.
Speaker 2: I think people are putting that shit in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe I think they're trying to get a cash break on what planet? Are they like boxing cereals and detailing shrimp in what facility?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 2: I could see if they were like making oatmeal in the nut facility. Yeah, that makes sense, Like seafood.
Speaker 5: Trader Joe's putting like metal.
Speaker 4: In their shit.
Speaker 3: What not?
Speaker 8: Trader Joe's another plant, another plant, another plant, and.
Speaker 1: Then everyone jumped on the bandwagon and they're like, Oh, that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 2: I'll put nails in here. Oh quick cash break, you know. But I won't lie. Whenever I see that ship, I do perceive. I'm like, I feel like it's not real. But if that happens to me, cinnamon toast, cry.
Speaker 4: I can't be the one.
Speaker 8: No, Now, you guys, you do Ezekiel Cereal from Whole Foods. It's like little just like nibbles of famous of hummus of sorts. Ezekiel Cereal from Whole Foods. This is healthy and very good for you. Ezekiel Cereal. You drizzle honey, cinnamon, you sprinkle walnuts on top chop of bananas, and it tastes like a banana bread of sorts.
Speaker 3: Cereal.
Speaker 4: The whole point of cereal meal.
Speaker 3: Don't you do it yourself.
Speaker 1: The whole point of cereal is to have a quick breakfast.
Speaker 4: Bananas. I'm just gonna eat a bite and eat in the banana and just make it.
Speaker 8: Though there are people out here, I will make it for you and Hawaii, there are people out there that are gonna like it.
Speaker 3: You can only find it a whole food.
Speaker 1: So I think there are people out here who actually care about their health well being and make home cooked shit.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're just not accustomed to the over my hood.
Speaker 8: This person says, every Monday was pasta night. Growing up, mine was every Sunday. Did you guys have a pasta night?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Pretty much every day you could just throw She also brought that up too. I made you guys spaghetti.
Speaker 2: I said, you boiled water, put the spaghetti in and then and then open prey.
Speaker 7: And put it on the sauce. I don't even think she did that. I think she microwaved it.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 8: Growing up in New York, that was a sin. You could not do canned sauce because it was very Italian. We were surrounded by all the Italians. So it was sauce night every Sunday. So good, so good.
Speaker 1: Thank God for landin. Yeah, now I know what real sauce tastes like.
Speaker 3: Did you guys do the pasta with?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, this person said, pasta simple butter and salt. We did pasta salt, pepper, butter and parmesan cheese.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Love that love that too.
Speaker 8: This person says milk spaghetti a family original, and my husband refuses to try it, but my family still loves it.
Speaker 3: Crying, laughing face. Hold on, milk spaghetti.
Speaker 5: Is it like a bull of cereal with spaghetti in it?
Speaker 3: She didn't get into detail, but I hate it. Am getting dizzy thinking about it. Truly, this is not good for any of us.
Speaker 1: She seems like like elf.
Speaker 8: You know, I would I've seen that on TikTok spaghetti and they'll do like the M and m's.
Speaker 3: Maple syrup chocolate sauce on top. I'd eat that spaghetti only.
Speaker 5: I would do maybe the maple syrup, and that is it.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't do any of it. You guys are filthy creatures.
Speaker 8: I'll do maple syrup on anything, idiot. Maple syrup is God's gift to this earth. Okay, buddy, I will maple syrup.
Speaker 6: I'll take it to the Please send in the spaghetti with milk. I need a picture of that because I'm very curious.
Speaker 5: I would like to know.
Speaker 3: And is it real milk or is it.
Speaker 5: Like condensed milk?
Speaker 3: Or is it like heavy cream? And it's just like Alfredo.
Speaker 2: This this one has spaghetti cooked and milk.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's what pan garlic.
Speaker 5: I mean this instead of water, maybe they use milk. And maybe it looks like.
Speaker 2: It looks crispy.
Speaker 8: What do you mean crispy like your ours? That's like a baked pastap sword.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's cooked in milk. I don't know.
Speaker 1: This kind of looks good or I'm just way hungry.
Speaker 3: What gives you.
Speaker 5: Gas looking at that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Whatever that means, it doesn't. Let's sign off you guys.
Speaker 1: Thank you for submitting your yummy and unhealthy childhood meals that you ate.
Speaker 2: It doesn't feel better to know that I was not alone and that my mom is just like yours.
Speaker 1: Thank you for listening and I will catch you next Monday.