Speaker 1: And that's what you really missed with Jenna.
Speaker 2: And Kevin an iHeartRadio.
Speaker 1: Podcast Welcome to You, and That's what you really miss podcast Q and A. We're back. There's so many questions we didn't get to answer from last time, so here we are another one.
Speaker 2: Coming in hot. Who's a better kisser? Artie or Mike Chang?
Speaker 1: Oh? Shoot, Alreadie?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: I mean you guys are different.
Speaker 2: Oh so that's the real answer.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're good. I would say, did my best work on camera? You know it's a little good, do you know what I mean? Like I'm not like, oh, like, you're both great. You were my first on screen kiss.
Speaker 1: You were my first on screen kiss special uh prequel series featuring young Will's time in Glee Club. Yes or no?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: I love that absolutely? Are you kidding me? Yeah? What props do you have saved from set? And where have you put it?
Speaker 1: I stole the clock from the choir room wall and wachair hung up anywhere. It's in my garage.
Speaker 2: Also in my garage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wouldn't that be weird if you just like had it in your bedroom, like behind some plexiglass, like it's the Smithsonian. Wait, did you did you know that Tina's regional's costume from the blue the ugly blue dresses we had the bright ones, my personal costume is in the Smithsonian?
Speaker 2: Is that real? What?
Speaker 1: Yes? So Alexis told me that somebody else went to see something and was at the Smithsonian and it's it's literally on a mannequin and it's my costume.
Speaker 2: Is that the only thing from Glee that's there out of all the things that.
Speaker 1: Could be the ugliest calls you and it's Tina's.
Speaker 2: You know what, Tina deserves this. This is her reckoning, it is this is her revenge retribution.
Speaker 1: Glee of the Week posted it too. Oh my god, did you know that Tina Cohen.
Speaker 2: I love you know, Tina deserves it. And everyone listens to this knows like, oh my god, it's true. Wait we just listened to photo. Oh my god, and look at that the photo that is below ugly it's iconic.
Speaker 1: Why wow, Wow, I'm loving this.
Speaker 2: I'm loving Over the course of eight seasons and seven hundred and twenty eight songs, Glee celebrated the arts and most importantly, humanity, and they.
Speaker 1: Said, well, we need that right now. But they said we don't need Jettas anymore.
Speaker 2: Take it.
Speaker 1: I'm laughing so hard. That's so funny. Good, it's so funny. Sorry, I thought I saw that, like in the middle of the night. Recently, Alexa sunk to it and I was like, what is this?
Speaker 2: Did you wake up the next day like, did I see that?
Speaker 1: Or was I dreaming while I was feeding Graham in the middle of the night.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, you know what. I hope it stays it for a long time and you can take your shoulder to see it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 2: How cool would that be?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. If Artie or Tina had an original song, what would it be called? Roll and Roll and Move?
Speaker 2: I think, honestly, Pony is the best song for Artie. I think it would be something along Pony. So maybe I like that. I like that boy Arty.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah yeah yeah, yeah yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Not Glee related. But Kevin, are you excited for your London theater debut? I have tickets, can't wait.
Speaker 1: You're just making all your debuts all around the country or all around the world.
Speaker 2: You know, it's actually really sad. What's that not to bring us down? But Trump has put himself in charge of Kennedy's Center Center, and so all those wonderful people that we all worked with that put on those great shows are all leaving.
Speaker 1: I saw, I saw. Everybody is just resigning jobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So it's very sad because there's a really great theater community there and they do amazing work.
Speaker 1: It's sad.
Speaker 2: I feel very fortunate to have gotten in there right under the deadline. Yeah, you really did. But yes, I'm excited to come to London. I'm really excited to do this production. It's the Frogs, it's a son time production. It's going to be weird, it's going to be real queer that it's going to be so much fun.
Speaker 1: Something well theater at least a place that you can do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it's actually important. Especially yes Georgie the director, she the plan she has for this. I'm like, I think this is needed at the moment, if not for you know, people in London who come to see it, for us or going to be in it. I think it's going to be therapeutic and it's funny. Come see it starts at the end of May.
Speaker 1: You go see it. I can't believe it. Okay, how exciting Jenna do you think your kids will finally themselves or will you show them? Well, I was just having this conversation with well, actually David said this, and because mymm my daughter is very into trolls right now. I don't know where she got this, but she's like, I want to watch Trolls and we're like, okay, So we put on Trolls. Trolls?
Speaker 2: But did she get it from school?
Speaker 1: Like, I don't know. I must have been because where else would she have learned about this movie? So we put it on for her and I had never seen it before, and obviously Justin Timberlake was the execu producer and all the music and it's great, and it's like they're bops because I'd prefer to listen to that all the time. Then like, we love let it go, but we need a change in this house. And so we're listening and watching Trolls now a bunch and there's True Colors and so we're on the way to the school the other day and she's listening to She's like, I want to listen to Trolls. I was like, do you want to listen to a mommy song? So I played her my True Colors and she like went quiet the whole time, and I'm like, Mommy singing a troll song because that's how I have to you know, I have to place it. And she loves it. She asked for Mommy song now, so it's like my first introduction. It's really cute. She doesn't quite get like. We tried to show her a tour video once and she like doesn't get it yet. So we're waiting. But I don't know. I mean, I think it'll just depend. I think I'm gonna have to sit her down and explain to her at some point that Mommy was on TV. Do you know what I mean? Like, because it's not you know, I don't know, it's just something that she has to learn. But yeah, so I think she'll have to. I'll have to teach her about it before somebody shows her.
Speaker 2: Kids spread like memorabilia hanging up in your house or anything that she would see. No, no, I didn't think you would. I didn't know.
Speaker 1: But I will pull out that Oprah and then Obama photo at some point so she can see it, you know what I mean? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, if Glee had a beach themed episode, what song would you sing? Hear me out Jenna's face, the look of disgust on her face.
Speaker 1: Just like the amount of sand. Imagine being in sand the whole episode. It's like being in that umbrella number, like in water out the whole episode.
Speaker 2: I would want to do Drunken Love because that video takes place on the beach. I don't want to recreate.
Speaker 1: That departure from a beach themed episode. I was thinking to Beach Boys, bring Stamos back in, have Carl be the drummer, Let's do some Beach Boys.
Speaker 2: Great, However, that video is on a beach.
Speaker 1: I'm fair, I get it. I get it, you know.
Speaker 2: That's that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I get it. It's just very different than where my head was.
Speaker 2: I know. That's why I decided to take into a direction.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, this is a good once a tribute episode. Artist album play you wanted to do but never got to do. I would have loved to do more musicals, kind of like how like we did Grease, you know, like just more of those more current ones. But also why I mean, and this makes sense because Ran probably didn't like the Beach Boys, but like the Beach Boys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's do it. I think it would have been really cool to do. I don't know how they would do this in my nerdy brain, but I think doing a full company like the musical like the musical company would have been a really and doing it with the gender swap like it was just on Broadway and having you be.
Speaker 1: Bobby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and like Chris and Darren could be getting married.
Speaker 1: That's great. Yeah, you could do not getting married, that's nice.
Speaker 2: And like all those other parts or something for everybody to do. It would be really fun to do that, especially like watch high school players. High school students play like adults who are like getting married and sick of being married and having kids, which is always I think it's so funny to watch high school students do that. So I guess that would have been really fun.
Speaker 1: Sorry, I have too much to ask. I could speak to you guys for a week. How are you finding the rewatch as it's getting more real and raw? I feel like as a listener, I can hear you guys being more forgiving of one another and the other cast when you watch back and you're seeing what was going on both on and off set. I'm just wondering if the rewatch was changing your opinion on anything or anyone.
Speaker 2: I think that's correct. We are being more forgiving and understanding. And it also has helped me understand the way I was feeling during it and my impression of it. Watching it back and thinking of all the things we were going through, Yeah, makes me feel a little more forgiving of everything and everyone.
Speaker 1: Definitely, Definitely, I think going sequentially and understanding what was going on and talking about it, it's like I feel like we are seeing it through it new new eyes and we had to and I don't know, I just think yes, the answer is yes. Yes.
Speaker 2: If Artie Tina had letterbox accounts, what would their four favorites be? I don't know four, but I feel like Artie's like would be two thousand and one Space Odyssey. It would probably Schindler's List.
Speaker 1: Yeah, god, yeah, totally. I think Tinas would be very similar to mine, Like I think she would be like never been kissed, ten things they hate about you, bring it on clueless like which I'm into.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I think I think we've answered a majority of thes that you guys had submitted, So thank you so much. I'm so glad we got to more of them. Thank you for submitting such great questions. We love you. We hope you enjoy these q and a's as much as we do.
Speaker 2: Get ready for the next time we ask come up with your crazier, deeper questions because we're going to keep it going. And that's what you really missed. Thanks for listening, and follow us on Instagram at and that's what you really miss pod. Make sure to write us a review and leave us five stars. See you next time.