Speaker 1: All right, those round up information overload hour toll free on numbers eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of the program. So I was made aware of a local story. It's out of Albemarle County school Board and another outside of Charlottesville. Now twenty nine News locally covered this story. Seaville dot com covered this story, and apparently the county school board is now asking their superintendent to resign following an employee arrest. And you're asking, well, Hanady, what's this all about a lot of public hearings regarding the district's handling of sexual assault allegations against a former elementary school staffer, on the school board asked for the person's resignation. Anyways, started as a social and emotional learning coach at an elementary school in town and for unknown reasons again I'm reading from Saville dot com and for unnamed reasons, he was transferred to this particular elementary school at the beginning of the twenty three to twenty four school year, and he worked until an investigation into his conduct began in January of this year. Anyways, charged with seven counts of aggravated sexual battery, one count of attempted aggravated sexual battery, four counts of indecent liberties and the earliest alleged incident dates back to August of twenty four, but it was not uncovered until this year, and you begin to wonder, how is that even possible? Now there is a statement that has been released from the school board that they requested his resignation as the superintendent of this county public school, and the details of that transition apparently are being worked through the board's chief legal officer and the person involved, and they say, this is a difficult moment for our school division, for our community. Our first responsibility is and must always be the safety, well being and trust of our students' family, staff, and schools. We recognize the pain, the anger, the fear of the frustration that many members of our community are experiencing, particularly in connection with recent events involving this particular case. Let me play for you Noah Coffin, who's going to join us in a minute. Western albemar High School graduates slamming the school's handling of multiple employee misconduct cases. This aired on Cbas nineteen in Charlottesville, as.
Speaker 2: Armally County public schools continue to face questions following the arrests of a former Hollymeat Elementary School staffer on child's sex crime charges. One recent Western Albumol High School graduate says the controversies have exposed what he believes are serious failures in the school's division's leadership and response.
Speaker 3: I can't imagine the parents who are sitting there with children at these school not knowing if their child was sexually abused by this teacher or not.
Speaker 1: They have no clue.
Speaker 2: Following the arrest of Hollymeat Elementary employee Michael Sweeney on eleven counts of child sex crimes, questions continue to swirl around the Albumorole County Public school divisions handling of the case.
Speaker 3: Our system is broken. It's very clear to see and incidents like this just really emphasize that. I think that we need we do need a new school ward. I think we need a new superintendent.
Speaker 2: Recent Western Albumol graduate know what Coffin says, Many of the community feel let down by the people responsible for protecting students. He says warning signs were allegedly present long before the community learned about the allegations.
Speaker 3: You know, you have parents in community meetings, claiming that Swiney locked their children in rooms and then they were told, oh, you're just overreacting. That's where it should have started. That's where actually needed to be taken.
Speaker 2: He's also criticizing the school division for waiting months to inform the public after Sweeney was removed from his position in January.
Speaker 3: We've seen frustrated parents coming ready for answers that the administration can't provide. It looks like they just found out about this yesterday, despite the fact that they had five lines to prepare it.
Speaker 2: Now, with Superintendent math Thugh Hawes asked to resign, Colvin says the community should use this moment to demand lasting change, including greater transparency, more accountability from school leaders, and policies designed to better protect students.
Speaker 3: We need to make a policy that prohibits teachers from meeting one on one with students in rooms that have locked doors, blinds closed. It's ridiculous that isn't in place. It's, according to hawesits and assumed principle, that's not good enough when it comes to the safety of our children.
Speaker 1: That's step number one. I would argue that every school, every square inch of every school inside and out ought to have cameras. Obviously not bathrooms or private areas, but for the most part, you will be able to know and see and that would be a great defense for innocent people. But putting that aside, Noah Coffin is with us. He currently serves as the president of TPUSA student chapter at this particular high school. He's here to join us. Rob Shilling is the host of The Shilling Show and a former Charlottesville City councilor. Noah, let's start with you. Why don't you fill in the details? How bad is this?
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me. Look, it's absolutely ridiculous. This happened over six months ago, and in all that time to prepare it, they had zero answers, zero plan of action, zero accountabilities. Who have parents hurting, not knowing what happened to our kids showing up expecting these answers that the administration has failed time and time again to provide.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they move faster? I mean, if it was their child, you would think they would want to move quickly, expeditiously.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, you're absolutely right, and we see this all the time when school boards across the country start to feel invincible and when they start to feel invincible, they lose a sense of accountability to the people. Now we know as citizens of the United States that the government derives their powers from where from the consent of the government. And so it's time as a community, not just here in Charlottesville, but across the nation to consider it. Maybe it's time to stop getting these bureaucrats are consent, they're a vote. If they're not going to be a good be doing a good job, they need to be held accountable.
Speaker 1: And now I say this all the time. I tell my audience, don't ever put your faith, your hope, your trust in government. And all this Green New Deal scam, cradle to grave, wombs of the tomb. What does government do well? We spend more per capita per student on education than any country in the industrialized world, with the worst results. You know, how's defund dismantle, reimagine the police, no bail? How is that working? What the radical left is supporting? How did open borders work out for security for our country? How did those Obamacare promises work out?
Speaker 5: How?
Speaker 1: You know, where is social Security and medicare headed? Bankruptcy and solvency? And yet people, you know, get this false hope that the government's going to do stuff for him. And look at the nightmare in this one particular district, Rob Shilling, let's get your take.
Speaker 6: So this is a bad problem, Sean, and I've been watching this school division for close to twenty years on this radio program here out of Charlottesfield. The problem starts. The fish stinks from the head. This superintendent Matt Hawes some time ago send an email to his staff saying his favorite book is Rules for Radicals by Saul Alinsky, and he's offering free copies to the staff. That's where it starts. This has been a hyper sexualized school district for the past probably seven or eight years, where they're doing very very questionable things in the classroom starting.
Speaker 1: At a slow down, a defined hyper sexual What do you mean by that?
Speaker 6: Oh my goodness. We broke a story back in twenty seventeen where I'll say this very delicately. It was a ninth grade girl's class, all ninth grade girls, a male teacher, and that they were showing what I would call, very delicately a deflowering video about different types of sex and how to pleasure oneself. This was being done in these schools and a father called me up out of his mind saying, do you know what they just showed my daughters? And I broke this it turned into a national story.
Speaker 1: You've got to be kidding me. Why wasn't there widespread outrage in the community. Where was every parent? Why weren't they banging on that school door every day?
Speaker 6: You know what's interesting, Sean, is we covered stuff on this program for all these years, and the stuff goes national, sometimes international, and the local news media conspires against covering it because we broke the story, so it didn't get a lot of local play. It eventually did, but ultimately it's ignored locally and covered nationally.
Speaker 1: I mean, didn't every parent get a copy of whatever this video you're describing is? Did it not go viral in the community?
Speaker 6: Well, unfortunately, it's very difficult. You know, there's a spectrum of people that listen to this program and visit my website, but if they didn't see it there, they weren't going to see it in any of the newspapers or anything else. For a long time, I posted the video so people could see it if they wanted to, and a lot of people looked at it, but a lot of people overlooked it in the local news media unfortunately.
Speaker 1: All right, so Noah, where do we go from here? What a parent's going to do? Obviously this guy is on his way out. Is he the tip of the spear or does he have a coalition of teachers that have been involved on some level in this process and knowing about all this having occurred.
Speaker 4: No, it runs a lot deeper and than just him, And we're seeing this is his replacement as well, somebody coming from the inside who's going to be doing his job in the next year, and an assistant superintendent, and so I don't expect much change there, But he continues down to the school board. The same logic and perversion trickles down all the way through our administration. And so we need to clean sweep. And what I hope from this is that people from the community left, people from the right, conservatives, liberals can remember this when it comes time for these people to be placed on the ballot again. We remember what they did to our kids, we remember what they did to our community, and we'll be able to vote differently in the future.
Speaker 1: And it's pretty remarkable. How do you see this playing out? Rob? You know the area well, I do, and I.
Speaker 6: Have been contacted behind the scenes from a bunch of people that I don't know, but know about this program and have told me that there are various investigations ongoing as we speak. People are considering legal action. I hope they will pursue it. I know there's an effort from within the schools to try and quell this or to give people some sort of offers of settlement to be quiet. I don't think everybody's going to be quiet, and I think this is going to go much deeper than we know right now.
Speaker 1: Forget about the lawsuits. Why are in parents demanding accountability and being knowledgeable of what is being told and taught and shown to their children, certainly what you're describing inappropriate ages.
Speaker 6: It's really sad, but people are disconnected here and unfortunately we have a preponderance of Democrats on the school board, with one notable exception who's a recent higher by Democrats for a long time to vote sixty five percent Democrat come every election, and I think they're kind of protecting their own and it's really really sad. I've verged people to get their kids the hell out of these government schools because they just don't seem to be getting better, and look what's happened.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you both. Keep up the good work. Rob Shilling, thank you. Noah Coffin, thank you. All Right, let's get back to our busy phones. Eight hundred and nine to four one, Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program. Jim and Wisconsin. Jim, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 5: Sir? I'm fine, Thanks Sean. Thank you very much for giving me opportunity talk to you.
Speaker 1: Thank you. What's happening?
Speaker 5: So much? So much stuff goes onto your program every day. You can't hardly miss a day, an hour, or any of it because it's just so much. The last comment, your show is packed with news content.
Speaker 1: Thank you well day long.
Speaker 5: It's just wonderful. Anyway, I want to talk about this interim agreement and the memorial, the Memorum of Understanding that Trump just came out with.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, the MOS the Memorandum of Understanding correct Im? You rather? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just.
Speaker 7: Love that approach. After they took the what is it five six, seven times where they had us going and then all of a sudden, look, okay, it's done, it's over with. We're back to war or we're back. We've broken all the agreements. Now he seems like he's got everything set up, everything is ready to go. Here's what I don't understand. I think he would if it gets broke, I think he would strike again. But why is not nobody else helping us? Can't NATO get involved? For them shooting down a helicopter, I think they just did it. To me, that would be an act of war if you shoot down somebody's helicopter. I just don't understand that. Maybe you can clear that up for me. And why if somebody would bomb my country, create United airgrip Saudi Arabia, anything that got hit by a missile from a Ran, Why aren't them people ready boots on the ground. Okay, you guys, let's go. We're going to provide the air support, boots on the ground from you other three. Let's get ready. Let's armor Iran people that are ready. I can just remember to solve Iran in what late nineteen seventy seventy eight seventy nine, somewhere right around and then where that was a decent country.
Speaker 1: Look, you're asking a lot of important questions, and you know there was a headline I saw one of the British papers, the world is abandoning President Trump in the US and turning against the USA. And I will tell you I've been making this point forever about quote globalist organizations. I don't care if it's the UN, the WEF, I don't care if it's idiotic deals like the Paris Climate Accords. NATO, particularly Europe, is in a precipitous decline, and they have been for decades. They have neglected their own national security interest. They've failed to pay their fair share. They have adopted socialism, climate alarmism. Donald Trump has pushed them to get back to center and prioritize properly, and he is hated for it. They abandoned us, they had no moral clarity on the number one state sponsor of terror. They've been absolutely useless. And I think when all is said and done, this is going to be a reconfiguration of NATO. If I had to imagine it, it won't remain in its current form, and countries that want bilateral defense agreements that are reliable to the US will be the future. But the worst part is that they've allowed unfettered illegal immigration without assimilation, and now it is a massive political force. I never thought i'd see Sharia courts in Great Britain. I never thought i'd see no go zones in Europe and countries like France. But it's all happening, and those politicians feel like they can't anger what is now a big part of the electoral base there. I don't see a path for Europe to recover, if you want to know the truth. But America has got to survive. America has got to be on the front lines of the next generation of weaponry, innovation, commitment to security, defense, and economic prosperity. We can do all of that without anybody's help, thank God. Anyway, I hope that does answer your question. Appreciate you being with us. Eight hundred nine four one is our number. If you want to be a part of the program. Quick break right back. More of your calls coming up straight ahead.
Speaker 8: You'll hear what everyone really thinks in DC.
Speaker 1: This is the Sean Hannity Show. Give him a call. Eight five five eight one five go o LD eight five five eight one five gold. That's eight five five eight one five g O l D. All right, let's get to our busy telephones, shall we. Let's say how to James. He is in Hotlanta. James, You're on the Sean Hannity Show. How are you, sir?
Speaker 8: Hey, Sean, Yeah, I was calling about the agreement with Iran. Yes, sir, I would have liked to see, no, you know, at the beginning, no agreement of anything negotiation. I would have liked to see them continue to what they was doing, but not destroying the whole place, but to take out the leadership and take out that revolutionary regard and people like that and for ring I and Razor and and and also you know, naturally get the nuclear dust and take and put raiser there. Because I kind of think it's gonna be a cab and mouth game in the future. And when Donald Trump leaves office, I'm afraid we may get somebody like Kamana Harris and they be's a giggling while Iran is gonna be back at it making a nuclear bomb.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you a couple of questions. Did you ever hear the president talk about regime change?
Speaker 8: No, he didn't promise that. No, he didn't promise that.
Speaker 1: What was the president's top two priorities as it relates to a.
Speaker 8: Rat They should they cannot have a nuclear weapon, and and uh, he gonna open up the strakes, of course, but that.
Speaker 1: Based on what we now know today, Is there any chance in the next year that you see that the Iranians will be a nuclear armed or nuclear enriching country.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think right away, not right now. I'm just afraid. Okay, let's say even for right now, I'm afraid that if the Democrats win the House and Senate in November, which I know of, according to what you always saying that their candidates are so bad that we should win it.
Speaker 1: But well, I'm not saying we should win it. I'm saying that the historical trends I do not believe are applicable this midterm election cycle, which is a little bit different, but it's pretty much the same thing because they've gone so hardcore radical left. I think this is unlike any midterm I can think of in the last hundred years, to be honest.
Speaker 8: And the thing is that that makes them dangerous because I believe they would probably get together and try to pull us out of the million before we get the nuclear dust. They want Donald Trump to fail in this bad Democrats, and if they had to Uh, they had the House and Senate, they probably would try to sabbitize the whole thing and blame Donald Trump on it. And they probably and I'm afraid of what they're going to do to the Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: And then well, all of this is on the ballot. They're openly saying what they will do.
Speaker 8: You miss one more in mate they talking about doing, and that is taken away the electoral college. If they do that, California, Texas, and New York would basically pick the president every year every time. You can't if put with their population, you wouldn't need many stakes to even participate. It just would Ton discs. It'll what they are doing is trying to lock it down so Republicans can never get back off. It'll be a one party.
Speaker 1: They can try. But they got a big problem in the future. That is that they're on a collision course. All this mass migration out of these deep blue states and cities is going to result when we do the next census in twenty thirty in a massive shift from blue cities, blue state congressional districts to red cities, red states because people are moving to those states in droves to get away from the big bloated repressive governments in these radical blue states like New York and California, New Jersey and Illinois.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, you'd right. But I tell you who I've been a Republican. I was a Reagan Democrat way back. And it was back in the old days when I'm a I'm a no. I tell of Black for his son Ban. It was at a time that not many minorities was Republicans. But I took my time and looked at the policies and and what do I think It's the best way for this country to grow and continue to be the greatest nation in the on Earth. And I liked the Republican Party the way what Reagan was saying, the peace do strength. I always had a problem with the trade deficit, and I couldn't find no I didn't see no president want to deal with things. And that's what I like about Donald Trump. He's dealing with things that I've been I've been seeing. But I don't like no president wanted the money off the water and deal with things that was obvious, the trade deficit. Iran. I wish George Bush, instead of looking for weapons of mass destructuring in Iraq, used those soldiers to take down Iran. Uh, it just it just I'm very happy, very very happy with Donald Trump. But I'm just afraid that a little bit about I'm leaving those muddles back in charge. Continue him, leave them in charge, although we're dealing with different people.
Speaker 1: Well, remember, the President had his stated goals, He's achieved them, and as he's been saying, I'll just go back to bombing the living hell out of him if they don't abide by what he is asking for. I take the President as his word his actions here Toofore, I think back up my belief in him that he means what he says. But you know, let's let this play out. The President does have a lot on his plate beyond Iran. And if it's not a nuclear problem right now, and the straight gets open right now, and we can maybe threat a needle towards a peace deal that the president and based on the President's stated principles, not some memorandum, the world would be better off. Do I trust the Iranians? Nope, not one bit? Does he Nope, he's a trust but verified President James appreciate it. Thoughtful call. Eight hundred and nine four one Seawn Neil South Carolina High.
Speaker 9: Hey, Sean, just wanted to call him to tell you them big. Me and my wife Land are a big fans of yours and.
Speaker 7: We love Fox News and thank you sir.
Speaker 9: The other day to give see if you would mind mentioning her, giving her wishing her a happy birthday.
Speaker 1: Today's your vice birthday?
Speaker 9: Well it was actually the fifteenth, but she's not where she can listen to the radio. But we pretty much religiously watch your TV show, so I was wondering that maybe tonight you could mention it on you.
Speaker 1: If I did a birthday request every time on TV, I probably would spend hours on end. Let me tell you what I'll do. What's your wife's name? What's your beautiful bride's name?
Speaker 9: It's Londa O n DA Londa.
Speaker 1: I don't know what birthday it is. It would be rude of me to ask. I won't thank you so much for listening to the show and watching the TV show. You know, I wish you all of God's blessings on the very special day that you were born. You know, the Bible tells us that He knew you before you were and I believe that with all my heart, and I just hope you have the greatest birthday ever and that Neil does the right thing, get your great gift, takes you out to dinner, tampers you and loves on you like you deserve. How's that? Yeah?
Speaker 9: Sounds great?
Speaker 1: All right, man, I appreciate it. Don Lake ron Kankomoh, what's a big Don? Welcome aboard, sir hey.
Speaker 5: Sean, so thank you so much for taking my call. This m you from the Iran. It's it looks like it's getting a lot of scrutiny from everybody, but trust I trust Trump on this and it's a work in It's still a work in progress. There's sixty days and it's just it's sixty days to come up with a final decision.
Speaker 1: The way I understand it, when I've heard him now in the last two days say three times that he will blow them to hell and back if they don't go along with what he is demanding. And he's been very consistent on that. The question I guess I have is why do some people doubt what he's saying. I mean, I think is actions have proven time and time again that he's willing to do all of it, and he's done all of it. And he also has other stuff that he has to pay attention to. We have an economy, we have an election, we have other national security concerns. You know, there's no problem with the president going in anytime he wants. As he told me directly I talked to at the G seven don He told me I won't think twice and I believed him.
Speaker 5: I believe him too. But you just see so much on the you know, in social media and on television that what's what's Trump doing? Is he giving too much credit to the Iranians. I don't think he's doing that at all. I think it's still trust.
Speaker 1: But verify what I was told on and I talked to a number of people, is he hit him hard twice last week, and then he said he's going to hit him harder the third night in a row. And then he said, and I think I'm taking carg Island. Then almost immediately a series of events occurred meaning that the Iranians will sign whatever you want, and that ended up being the m ou and so. But do I think the mo Ou? I honestly, I think they made too big a deal about that when it has they've already negotiated way beyond that anyway, and I've had that confirmed by multiple people involved in it.
Speaker 5: Yep, Sean, you know what, we signed a peace deal with the Japan on the USS Missouri at the end of World War Two. There must have been a lot of mistrust and it all worked out pretty well. No.
Speaker 1: I mean, remember Reagan walked away from regievic that's right, and you know, yet not happening, and people say, oh, he's going to start World War three, but no, the you know, it took a couple of years, but that wall came tumbling down big don We appreciate you, man, Thank you. Eight hundred ninety four one, Shawn al Texas God bless Texas out. What's going on?
Speaker 10: A Sean handed my favorite TV personality, Dan, I've listened to you for years, Dude.
Speaker 1: I appreciate it, man. What's going on?
Speaker 10: Love?
Speaker 1: My friends in Texas?
Speaker 10: Oh, doing great. We are so pumped and so ready for midterms. We're so ready to see the defeat of that crazy tell Rico.
Speaker 1: By gosh, By the way, what are people saying in Texas about six check under God? Is non binary? Men play women's sports? Tula Rico?
Speaker 10: So here at the point I called you had a guy on there yesterday that was all concerned about the material or conservative guy. But man, it's such a thin thread.
Speaker 9: You know, what if this?
Speaker 8: What if that?
Speaker 10: You know, the people in Texas that are conservatives, we don't get up and beat our chest and holler from the mountaintops like these crazy little defties, do you know?
Speaker 7: We just do life.
Speaker 10: You know, we work hard, we take care of our families, we worship at the church of our choice, you know, and we just take care of life, you know. And that's where the majority of the people is. And I think one of the things that really concerns me a lot is the voice, the megaphone of the far left. And just like the gentleman was just one with you just now about social media, social media, social media, get so sick of hearing that, you know, we need to learn to have real conversations with one another, you know, call the eyeball, where we can actually communicate what's on our minds, what we're really feeling, right, and get off of the social media. Say I applaud you, Sean.
Speaker 6: You have you have got you know.
Speaker 10: The gonads of steel, our friend, to stand up like you do, to laugh, to make such consistently, over and over and over.
Speaker 1: Oh they don't. They don't really like me that much. But I'm not looking to be liked by them. I prefer people like you in Texas, like this show. We try to be different than all of them. We've been proven right way more than all of them. We take pride in our work, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. And I think I'm going to be more right than wrong when it comes to this being a very very different mid term election cycle. I hope I'm right. I don't see six gender. I just don't see the people of Texas voting for this madness. I just don't. All right, that's gonna wrap things up for today. Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern on the Fox News Channel, The Theight, Ramaswami, Mark, Wayne Mullin, DHS, Dave Asman, The Economy, Greg Jarrett, Lawfair a corrupt, abusively bias, legacy media mob, Joe Kanca Hannity Tonight, nine Eastern News. You'll never get from the legacy media mob. Fox News ceed tonight and back here tomorrow. Thank you for making the show possible.