Speaker 1: Coming up next our final News Roundup and Information Overload Hour.
Speaker 2: A News round Up, Information Overload Hour this Friday. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and ninety four one sean if you want to be a part of this extravaganza. All right. So, Cash Patel, the FBI Director, has talked about a grand conspiracy that really began the moment that Donald J. Trump came down the escalator a Trump Tower. And it's multifaceted. It involves Hillary Clinton, top secret classified information, bleach bit devices smashed with hammers, simcards removed, the dirty Russian disinformation dossier that was used for for FIZA applications. It starts getting deep in the weeds. This is stuff that I have covered with with an ensemble, a small ensemble cast quite often on this program, and I know it's very familiar to regular listeners. And the grand conspiracy then goes on. Okay, then we have the classified information. I discussed this with Eric Schmid earlier from Tulsea Gabbard. They had senior career intelligence officials conclude there was no Trump Russia collusion. After the twenty sixteen election, Remember that dirty dossiate. They knew that Hillary was making it all up. They had a meeting about it. I believe it was August of that year, and even Bruce or was warning, you know, it's political, don't trust it, don't trust it. And then it became the basis that October for the first Pizon Warren. Three of the four signed by James comby himself, and that'spy it On Canadate Trump, transition Team Trump, and then later President Trump. And so that's one part of the conspiracy. Now, the reason the conspiracy issue is important is if they do an investigation and conclude that the merits and the evidence warrant a grand conspiracy not only investigation, but grand jury hearing and likely the indictments, then the statute of limitations go away, and then I go into Okay, Well, then Barack Obama didn't like the career senior intelligence officials assessment, so he ordered a new assessment, and lo and behold, they found Trump Russia collusion. Initially it was designed to defeat Trump. In November twenty sixteen, then you have evidence from top officials saying now this never happened, and then Barack Obama, according to Tulsi Gabbert's informations, that he reordered the whole thing to be done with a different conclusion. They didn't like the conclusion. Okay, part one of the conspiracy. Part two then would be okay, the laptop from Hell. And this is we don't spend enough time on this aspect of it, but there's no way. So the FBI verified the authenticity we now know definitively of Hunter Biden's zero Experience Hunter's laptop in March of twenty twenty. They spent the entire summer pre bunking the contents of that very real laptop by meeting weekly with big tech companies in the lead up to the twenty twenty election. They knew this laptop would be eventually leaked. How do we know that? Remember when Rudy Giuliani's apartment got raided, they took all of his electronics and then he said, well what about that one, the one with Hunter Biden's laptop on it. They didn't want any part of it. It's an unbelievable story, and he's since been vindicated. Now, Rudy Giuliani, you've heard me mention his name any times I have been meaning to have him on It's totally negligent on my part. He's a wickedly smart attorney. He was Rudy's attorney at the time, and he had a copy of the laptop and the FBI knew it. So what does that mean they knew that this was coming out? What is the analogy I've been using? They're putting cinderblocks on the scale of I'm arguing three presidential elections, fiza, Hillary gets a past, no reasonable prosecutor or prosecute. Then the very real laptop, it's pre bunked. Maybe Russian disinformation. They're tell them big tech companies every week, Okay, New York Post drops the story about Hunter's very real laptop. Then to the creditor, Mark Zuckerberg. Then you know, now a meta but then a Facebook to the credit of Jack Dorsey, who was running Twitter at the time. They called the FBI and they asked, is this what you were warning us about? The FBI should have corroborated its authenticity. They didn't. Why, I would argue, because they wanted to influence the outcome of that election and mitigate the negative impact if America knew what was on that laptop before they voted. In November of twenty twenty, nobody on the face of this earth is going to convince me that that would not have resulted in a landslide victory for Donald Trump. So anyway, Bob Costello is then Rudy Giuliani's attorney at the time, they knew you had a copy the whole time. Is that true or false?
Speaker 3: Sir?
Speaker 1: Absolutely true, And so is everything that you said for about the last two or three minutes. I agree with everything.
Speaker 2: Okay, Then I would argue the third part of the conspiracy is the weaponization of the Justice Department and going after Trump to make him unelectable in twenty twenty four, and Arctic frost didn't start till three days after Trump announced that he was running. Now, all of this we now have, you know, all the evidence to back all of this up, Bob, But you know then the indictments we're seeing, you know, Look, James Comey is a perfect case in point to me, Lyon the Congress is low hanging fruit. And that was only because he did it years later, and it's still within the statute limitations. I think they made it by less than a week. So take us through your side of the story. Hey, explain how the FBI knew you had a copy of this.
Speaker 1: Well, I got a copy of it in the end of August of twenty twenty, and I got it from John Paul MCGEAAC. And that only came about because I started to receive representing Rudy Giuliani. I started to receive death threats and crazy phone calls because a certain reporter leaked my cell phone information and my email information. As a result of that, I contacted Rudy's private secretary and I said, told her, if I've gotten a few of these death threats, Rudy must get a thousand of them. She said, oh, yeah, they come in every day by email. I said, well, what do you do with them? She said, I take a quick look and throw them in the garbage, because almost all of these people are crazy. So I said to her, listen, from now on, instead of throwing in the garbage, send them over to me. Let me take a last look at it. She did. The next day, I'm going through that pile and I come up with an email from John Paul mcguy's claiming that he has Hunter Biden's hard drive, and so I contacted him immediately because he didn't sound like a nut.
Speaker 2: And I actually a very nice man whose life was ruined.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and I didn't know at the time that I first contacted him that the guy is legally blind. So I contact him and I say, if you have this thing legally and it hasn't been tampered with, we're very interested. We immediately start telephoning one another, and he explains to me how he received the Hunter Biden hard drive and that he's got records that substantiate that because Hunter Biden filled out a work order and signed it, and subsequent to that the FBI he first when he got it, Hunter didn't pick it up after ninety days, and it says on the work order it becomes the property of the Mac store. That was the store that mister mcguiasa call.
Speaker 2: And the Hunter brought it for the record, Hunter brought it in himself and signed that document.
Speaker 1: Yes he did.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: Now it's probably ten eleven months after that event that I get it. But before I get it, it turns out when I said to John Paul mc isaac, you know, how do I know that this is authentic, he sent me a copy of a subpoena Douce has taken from the District of Delaware as well as an FBI receipt of property form signed by two FBI agents, and the work order that Hunter Biden had filled out which had his signature. Well, now I have the laptop, not the laptop, the hard drive, and I'm looking at it, and it's got photographs of the Delaware driver's licenses Washington DC driver's license which have his picture and his signature, and I look at the signature on both of those documents. I look at the signature on the work order for the mac isaac materials and it matches up. So I become convinced that what I have is the real deal. And mcguiyasick tells me that he has legitimately and has they explained how he has it, and then I contact Rudy Juliani. Now in between then, as you've noted, Rudy Juliani's apartment as office had been the subject of a search warrant, but it wasn't until maybe a year and a half after that that we found out that there was an earlier search warrant which was still in effect on his iCloud account. So when I'm communicating with Juliani right about the time that I get the Hunter Biden hard drive. I'm communicating, and it's gone through Rudy's iCloud account, and the FBI has a search warrant. I assume it was the FBI. We never saw it has a search warrant on that iCloud account, so they're aware of the fact. Oh, Juliani's lawyer Costello has a copy of the Hunter Biden hard drive, the same hard drive that the FBI seven months prior to that had authenticate it. But they kept their mouth shut. They didn't tell anybody they had the Hunter Biden's hard drive. So when the fifthifty one people, you remember fifty one, I think.
Speaker 2: CIA fifty one former Intel officials, all by the way at the behest. According to reports of Lincoln, Tony Blinkett, mere coincidence.
Speaker 1: No, no, well, I'll tell you another Coincidencen Tony Blinken is also on the Hunter Biden hard drive, arranging for Hunter Biden to come and visit him at the Department of State, but making sure that Hunter Biden is going to enter through the diplomatic entrance. Why the diplomatic entrance, because they don't keep a record at the diplomatic entrance of anybody that's coming to visit people in the State Department.
Speaker 2: That's a tidbit I'd never heard before. Thank you for sharing.
Speaker 1: It's on a hard drive. I can back it up. Now. Why would Tony Blinkin try to hide the fact that the then vice president's son is coming to visit him in the State Department. You'll have to ask Tony Blinkin that someday. In any event, getting back to the story, the FBI knew that the Hunter Biden laptop was in our possession and knew that it was authentic by the time that I call Rudy to tell him I have Hunter Biden's hard drive, and they were putting out stories through every media outlet they could that we have reliable information that you're going to receive some Hunter Biden material that has all of the aspects of Russian disinformation. Now, do I sound like a Russian agent to you? Does Rudy Giuliani sound like a Russian agent?
Speaker 2: Okay, you're both Pattriots'. That's a crock of you know what.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they knew I was going to give it to Rudy and that eventually it would go to the press and that and it did. I mean, I sat with the people from the New York Post many days in my home, showing them the Hunter Biden hard drive, showing them why I thought, by the.
Speaker 2: Way, isn't ever a terrific Yes, she used to work on my show. That's why I'm saying that I was that right.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that she was in my living room a number of times. And that's how finally it got printed in the New York Post that we had Hunter Biden's hard drive, which is of course the brains of his laptop.
Speaker 2: So they knew the entire time, Bob that they was going to get out. They knew it, so that then if it's they ought, they verified its authenticity. Let's give a timeline March of twenty twenty. Then they spend the whole summer of twenty twenty in the lead up to the election, meeting weekly, which is unheard of, with all these big social media companies, big tech companies, warning them that they are likely going to be victims of a Russian disinformation campaign and the lead up to the election, and they're going hard in the paint to scare the crap out of them, and they've got to be careful. They don't want to tip the election. And anybody wasn's favor. But they did it with an agenda, didn't they.
Speaker 1: Oh? Absolutely, because at the time that this is all happening, as you said, the FBI was well aware of the fact that we had a copy of the hard Drug, that it had been authenticated, that all the material on there was legitimate, that is, it hadn't been tampered with, and that it told a very torred retail of not just Hunter Biden, but Joe Biden and other members of the Biden family, involving Ukraine and Russia and cocaine and ladies of the night, all sorts of stuff like that which we need.
Speaker 2: And loaded guns, loaded guns right. Oh, and implicating Pops. Oh, half my income goes to Pops. Oh, which accounts did I used to pay for pops home repairs? The money he's making for Ukraine. Remember he did go on He did go on Good Morning America and admit he had no experience and energy, oil gas Ukraine and was being paid millions of dollars to work on that board for Barisma.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a little bit over. He not only him, but Devin Archer who was then his partner. So the two of them, which they were partners with Hines. He was I think the what's the correct term John Kerry's steps on Christopher Hines I think was his first name. But he eventually backed out. He saw the writing on the wall smartly and backed out. But Hunter, Biden, and Devin Archer each were making over slightly over a million dollars a year to sit on a board that they had no experience with.
Speaker 2: You know, well, I don't want to rush through this. I have a couple more questions. If you have time, what do you charge it hour? It's an insane amount. I mean, Bob Coustell was a great attorney, But I'd like to ask you a couple more questions, just to clarify this so people really understand it, because you were right in the middle of this the whole time, and I want to know what pressure might have been brought to bear on you. And we know they were going after Rudy with bo barrels. They're going after him hard. Quick break more with Bob Costell. He was then Rudy Giuliani's attorney. The FBI knew he had a copy of Hunter's laptop, They knew it was going to be made public. They went out all so are pre bunking it. If that's not putting cinder blocks on the scale of an election, If that's not the deep state I've been talking about for the last ten years, I don't know what is all right. Bob Costello is with us. He used to be Rudy Giuliani's attorney. He was the attorney at the time that they were going after Rudy very very hard. He was you know. Also, you know we've gone through the whole timeline of zero experience Hunter and the laptop and he brings this laptop to this lap laptop repair shop run by John Paul Mack. Isaac is a great guy. We've interviewed him a number of times. And this poor guy's life was ruined, his business shut down. It's awful what they did to him, and how the FBI verified its authenticity in March of twenty twenty, and then they went about they did something unprecedented. They started me meeting weekly with big tech companies. I argue pre bunking the very real laptop this was to prevent the American people from having critical information and the lead up to a very critical election. I think it would have had a massive impact. I really have just a couple more questions for you. One, what about these fifty one Intel officials. They knew nothing, Bob. They didn't know what you.
Speaker 1: Knew, absolutely, And not only were they guilty of making false statements to the American public, but the FBI was as well, because they knew that the laptop was authentic, and they knew that they had verified it themselves, and they sat silently while those fifty one people said what they said, which was all false. And then Joe Biden adopted what they said during his debate with Donald Trump. That's election interference.
Speaker 2: Absolutely at the highest level. Here's the worst part. And I got asked this question all the time. How come nobody had been held account for this, Sean, don't Bob, I don't have a good answer.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it's coming. I think the day of on ability is coming. And I think all of these people right now you have this arctic frust exercise, which is exactly what they did to these eight Republican senators and one Republican congressman. Quite coincidentally, all Republicans. They had done to me about six months before that, when I was representing Steve Bennett. They did the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: And by the way, we learned from Truck Grassley this week that they did it to four hundred and thirty individuals and entities. They were subpoena They put out subpoenas for communications records, banking records. There's no predicate for such a warrant like that. They didn't go about it the way that I understand a warrant. You go about getting a warren is that the way you get a warrant?
Speaker 1: Well, no, this isn't a search warrant. What they did was this is the Stored Communications Act, and they obtained this the material that they obtained through subpoenas. But they violated all the principles of the Department of Justice, which is that the Department of Justice exists and the FBI exists to study and investigate crimes, not to study and investigate individuals, which is what this is, which violates their rights of privacy. I mean, do you think it's coincidental that all of the senators that they went after are Republicans?
Speaker 3: Of course not.
Speaker 1: Do you think that it's coincidental, by the way, that the same prosecutors that went after my same material when I was representing Steve Bannon then moved over to Jack Smith's committee. I'm talking about JP Cooney and Molly Gaston. Those two were the ones who did it to me. We complained to the judge, We made a motion for sanctions to the judge, and the judge has sat on that even until today, there's been no decision on that yet.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me ask the over to Jack Smith's A million dollar question, how do all these people now? Cash is the one that talked about the Grand Conspiracy. I gave part one. I laid that out about Hillary and the Faisa Warrens, and you know, no reasonable prosecutor would prosecute top secret classified information what they knew when they knew it now the newly declassified information, Tulsey, this is twenty twenty, So the conspiracy continues. I would argue from twenty twenty through twenty twenty four, especially now what we're learning through about arctic frost, that they then used the process of weaponization of the Justice Department to go after Trump. And for example, take a case of a legal nda and whose statutal limitations had expired, which was which is a misdemeanor in New York. Correct me if I'm wrong at any point at any time and turn it into thirty four felony counts with a novel legal theory that nobody had ever imagined before, and have another judge in a civil case, you know, value mar Lago at eighteen million and not allowed professionals to even testify because it's worth a billion five.
Speaker 1: You're completely correct. None of this passes the red face test. These people should have been embarrassed to present materials like that to any court, but unfortunately they got courts that bent over backwards for them and really disregarded their obligations to be fair to both sides. And you know, Donald Trump's criminal conviction is absurd. It will certainly get overturned on appeal. Judge m Goren's judgment for what five hundred million dollars?
Speaker 2: Gosh, I just I shudder to think. You know this all happened in our country. I really do. And the worst part is unless there is a grand conspiracy investigation. Again, Cash Bettel was the first I heard to bring it up. There's no way to hold these people accountable at this point because the statute of limitations.
Speaker 1: Are run out exactly right, I mean.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm going to call me do I think he lied before Congress. I think there's a prima Phacia case that would indicate he might have. And you know the same with Brennan. I would expect that something that's probably going to happen with him. But Bob, that's not the real that's the low hanging fruit, you know, it's it doesn't get to the core of corruption that I believe that took place here. Am I wrong in believing cinder blocks of an election, on the scales of an election were used.
Speaker 1: No, you're totally right. But here's what's going to happen. They're going to pick the low hanging fruit and get some of these people to flip, which is just a prosecutor's parlance for cooperate, and they're going to cooperate up the chain to say, I know that you did this particular act, but who directed you to do it and why? And when they get the answers to those questions, they'll move up the chain and they will get to the top on this because you can tell that the people that put in place are dedicated to getting to the bottom of all of this, into making people pay the right price for what they did.
Speaker 2: All right, Bob, Costello. You're a really smart lawyer and gutsy too, because you knew having that laptop in your possession, you knew that you were a target. Rudy knew he was a target. And I'm sure you had a lot of sleep those night's over it. We appreciate you sharing all this information with us. Thank you very much, sir.
Speaker 1: You're quite welcome. Keep up the good work, Sean, appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Buy eight ninety four one, Shawn our number. You want to be a part of the program. John in Connecticut, what's up, John, Harry? You glad you called.
Speaker 3: Thank you Seans for taking my call. Last night. I was watching your town hall meeting. It was a great show.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you. It's a real possibility, very deep blue New Jersey. Could you imagine hearing the words Box News could now project that New Jersey as elected Republican Jack really to be the next governor.
Speaker 3: Wow, I could listen to it. I used to live in the Bronx. I had to get out of the Bronx. Unfortunately I moved to Connecticut anyway, Sean. The reason for my call is then I turned on fucked the business station, the regular station, and they say Chervyl has increased to lead by two points. It's now out of the margin of era. They never quote any of the polls, and I don't understand why, Chris. Their poles seem to be just as bad as CNN and MSNBC, And I don't oh.
Speaker 2: Robert Kaheley addressed this last night. Just look at the people that were right. Robert Kaheley, Matt Terwry nailed twenty sixteen, twenty twenty, and twenty twenty four in their polling. They're really good at what they do. Then you have you know Emerson had a great year in twenty twenty four. They have it all. There's four polls combined with those three that have this at one point race. So what does that mean to me? If you're in New Jersey? What does it mean to me? What message do I want to send you? This is real and assume that your vote will be the deciding vote in New Jersey and that there is You're not wasting your time. You are not. I can't guarantee a win. It's very hard for a Republican to win in a deep blue state like New Jersey. But I think the time might be perfect. How Ironica would be on election night if you know, comrade Marxist Mamdanni won in New York City and New Jersey went red. Wow, wouldn't that be cool?
Speaker 3: And I'm so I'm so glad that I'm not in New York City right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bet you are. John. We appreciate you, man. Thank you all right, eight hundred ninety four one. Shawn is on number if you want to be a part of the program. Larry in Michigan. What's up, Larry? How are you glad you called?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 4: Sean longtime twenty five year listener.
Speaker 2: Wow, thank you very much. It means a lot to me for first time caller.
Speaker 4: I have. I had one question and one point My question is with the federal shutdown and the federal employees that are going to get back pay, is that back pay going to put them into a higher tax bracket to where all of their money earned is in one lump sum.
Speaker 2: Now, that wouldn't put you in because it's annualized in terms of you're just getting back pay. I mean, it's like you got your regular paycheck, except you know you had to suffer without it for a while.
Speaker 4: Understood. And then my second point, Seawan, is you were dead on accurate when you came out and said Obamacare was a complete disaster from day one. And now the Democrats hypocrisy is coming through saying the insurance premiums are going to be going up. They're the cause of it because they created this disaster.
Speaker 2: They had this, they had this increase built in. Remember at the time, I said, imagine a funnel. And what they originally plan to do is funnel every American into the system that you'd be forced to Remember, if you didn't have your own insurance, you were going to be forced to buy Obamacare. And Trump fixed that in his first term. So you know that's why I you know, i'd say eight eight eight, ease one two three. You owe it to yourself. There are good plans out there that are alternatives. It's a disaster, and actually the President of this week said that it would be a good idea to work together and come up with a new system. We definitely need one. It's got to be free market oriented, it's got to be competition oriented, and otherwise it's a disaster. Government doesn't run many things. Well, how's your school system has law and order, safety, security? You know, run through the list. They don't. Where's the Social Security lock box? These people promise everything and they steal everything. It pisses me off. You get why are you getting me mad on a Friday? Why are you doing that? I want to relax and enjoy my weekend.
Speaker 4: Sean, you were a great American, and for many years I been told that I look like.
Speaker 1: You, and I actually sound like you. So just know that you have more than enough support.
Speaker 2: I was at a football game last weekend, at a college football game, and a guy turns around and he's kind of got a nice little shine on if you will, and goes, man, you look like Sean Hannity. Because then he look like Sean Hannity goes to his friend and I'm like, you know what. Another guy said that to me like five minutes ago. I'm like, really, I look like I watched the guy. Do you do you like him? I love him? I said, I'm Sean Hannity. It was pretty funny. Listen, Larry twenty five years. I am so grateful you let me do this job. I really am. You have a great weekend with your family.
Speaker 3: Okay, thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: All right, thought it's gonna wrap things up for this Halloween Friday, okay, go out, teach your little children to go beg for free stuff, and remind them tomorrow that not everything in life is free. Have a great, great weekend. We will see you back here Monday. Thank you for making the show possible.