Speaker 1: Don't answer the phone.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran, the Elvis Duran phone tappy? What's your phone tap about? So Karen wants to play a phone tap on her son Eric. Now we've done this concept before where we act like we're butt dialing a parent and the parent thinks they're listening in on something scandalous. Yes, well, we turned the tables. We're gonna butt dial Eric, the son thinking mom's doing something scandalous. Oh no, no, no, you never phone tap a mom's son. It gets weird.
Speaker 3: Something tells me about All right, let's listen in. Here we go, Garrett. Here you Hello? Hello?
Speaker 2: Wow, that was just totally minding.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: I've never been with an older woman before.
Speaker 1: I got that much older than you, darling, and I'm just years older.
Speaker 3: Hello. Hello, you do yoga?
Speaker 2: You do yoga?
Speaker 1: Drop that?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 2: You do? You definitely do yoga?
Speaker 1: Oo what I'm just gonna get it for a second. I'll be right back. Don't you move with mom.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna order a quick pizza. All right, do you mind? Where's your phone?
Speaker 1: Meat might be on your side of the bed.
Speaker 2: Hello, Hi, I want to order a cheese pie for delivery. Who is this my name's Chris, and I'm just looking to get a large cheese pie.
Speaker 3: With two pizza delivery service, you styled me. I've been listening for the past fifteen minutes. I heard everything you've been with my mom.
Speaker 2: Okay, what are you doing, karenh We kind of have a problem.
Speaker 3: Put her on the phone now, Eric, what is going on?
Speaker 2: Mom? Phone?
Speaker 3: Someone buck diled me. I've been listening to everything un the last twenty minutes.
Speaker 1: How did you get me on the phone?
Speaker 3: I didn't call you. You called me mom?
Speaker 1: Well, now that's not possible. I've been busy.
Speaker 3: Mom. Look at your phone? You called me?
Speaker 1: Hey, look at my phone? What's it supposed to do? These phones confuse me? So I you know, I don't know what you're talking about. I'm busy and I have someone here helping me fix the internet.
Speaker 3: Mom.
Speaker 1: No, and he went to order a pizza. Mom, here you are on the phone. Would have it.
Speaker 3: I'm twenty two years old. I'm not eleven anymore. I know what's going on. Why is there some guy in our house?
Speaker 1: All right? Then, I have a gentleman friend over here. And it's called Tinder. You can meet people, I mean, people who.
Speaker 3: Are like mom.
Speaker 1: No, I have you admit some of the things that they show you. I just flip those people to the other side, and there's always wonderful people right on the other side of it. I met some lovely, lovely men.
Speaker 3: I know what tender is. I understand how you have.
Speaker 1: The tender too. I haven't seen you one there.
Speaker 3: I don't want to see you on there. All right, Mom, I have a meeting. I can't do this right now.
Speaker 1: Oh honey. I think that there are certain things that we didn't discuss when you were younger, and maybe we should talk about them now. You know, when you're down right now, it's not a bad thing. It's very natural.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how it works. I passed all my health, I wots, I got an ame. Remember you were very proud of me. Mom.
Speaker 1: I don't so then you should know, especially with Christine.
Speaker 3: I'm bumped up. Stop, Mom, I am begging you.
Speaker 1: It's not a thing.
Speaker 2: Hey, Eric, what my name is Garrett from Elvis Duran in the Morning show and you just got phone tapped by your mom.
Speaker 3: Wait, seriously, I'm having tamares right now and I'm wide away.
Speaker 2: Elvis Duran's phone tap this phone table was pre recorded permission granted
Speaker 3: By all the Elvis Oran phone tap only on Elvis Duran in the morning show