Speaker 1: Doctor Howard Sobel is a top rated cosmetic dermatologist in New York. In fact, he happens to be my dermatologist. We talk about everything from what you should be doing for your daily skincare routine to insight on popular cosmetic procedures. Doctor Sobol also has his own line of skincare that you can find at doctor Sobel skinrx dot com or Sophora dot com. This is just be influenced with doctor Howard Sobel. Let's get into it. So Howard is a dermatologist, a high profile dermatologist in New York City that has a lot of celebrity clients. I you know, you don't get enough credit for the fact that a lot of people do this now and you didn't invent it. And I'm not saying you're the only person that did it, but it definitely wasn't a common thing for dermaty is to inject botox into a jaw to alleviate that mass muscle building up and also the tension from grinding. And I know this because a lot of people now when I talk about my teeth grinding try to suggest that to me and I'm like, Hi, we invented that.
Speaker 2: When you inject the mass of muscle here, this muscle, this muscle actually actual fees me like you don't use it very much, a muscle atrophye. When it actual fees, it has the effect of helping TMJ because why it is TMJ. It's grinding your teeth and increasing that muscle where it's painful.
Speaker 3: The muscle is always in contraction.
Speaker 1: To be built up.
Speaker 3: It continues you.
Speaker 2: Build up because people don't even realize it, and that's sleep they're grinding. And that's why a lot of people dent this get people, you know, bite plates so they don't grind. But this side effect you know a lot of times in dermatology, and we'll talk about it. The side effect of things is how things were discovered. So by doing botox in the muscle in this area around the jaw line, okay, it decreases the muscle, build up the tension in the jaw line, and it gives you a more heart shaped face.
Speaker 3: And that's what you want.
Speaker 2: A female wants a heart shaped face, a male wants a square loft drawer.
Speaker 1: Interesting, that's interesting, Well do you The funny thing is that mine for years I had been told by dentists for years to get a nightguard, which doesn't totally by the way. Sometimes you use it almost like a passive buyer, and that becomes like the new thing that you're biting on. If you're really like a professional like me, it becomes like it becomes like a chew toy, like a chew toy for a dog, like you're teeting. It's I'm really bad, but I've been doing it my whole life, and even young dentists were telling me to get a nightguard, and I just ignored it. And you do a lot of damage. But what I realized was that you're building it up like a bicep curl. Like people thought that I had a different face after I did that with you. But it's not something you do just the first day. It's something that you have to do in small increments a because it's a gradual thing. But B you don't want to like dissolve your entire jaw, where then it's like you don't have a jaw.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to be very very careful on this because and I've learned the lesson once or twice as well.
Speaker 3: But I see people come to me all the time.
Speaker 2: If someone's very exciting, please get rid of the TMJ, do whatever I want. I want that perfect joy line. And you do too much, and you do too much, and you answer fee that set of muscle okay, too much. What happens you have difficulty biting down and food, and also your smile maybe crooked.
Speaker 3: You can wind up with a smile like this.
Speaker 2: I can see that, and I've seen that before, and it's very hard and you have to hit the other side and balance it out.
Speaker 3: So what you'd rather not do is have that problem. Just do a little out of time and then have them come back in a month, do it again.
Speaker 2: And just slowly decrease the muscle contraction so you don't have you don't get too much. That's the last thing in the world. You want someone to come back. My TMJ is better.
Speaker 3: But look at my smile, doctor, and I can true food and I'm jeweling, So you don't want.
Speaker 1: That, right, Well, all right, So you've been a dermatologist for how many years in that space in there?
Speaker 3: Thirty five years? Thirty five? Is that dating me? Yeah, I guess that's.
Speaker 1: Dating thirty five years. That's dating you. That's thirty five years. And were you like, how long did it take you to become a hot shot, like really like the.
Speaker 2: Guy you know shot hot shots then with different hot shots. Now it's interesting, you know sometimes when you're a little older, you become antiquated. Everything now is the Internet, it's TikTok, it's it's you know, Instagram.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: When I started practice, I always had a cosmetic practice. But yet I always saw patients for their medical problems, their germ medical problems, because you can't just do botox of pills or lifel and someone and then they come in for a rash and you say, I can't see it, go to someone else. So I always saw both, and I still do. There was a time that I saw patients.
Speaker 3: I saw manage care as well as just paying patients without manage care. Now we don't see manage care anymore for the last ten years. But how did you build it? I built it by going out and word of mouth. That's how I built the practice.
Speaker 2: I mean, Bethany Frankoin, Bethany Franco would say, oh, guy, way, I met to his doctor and look what he did, and he helped me.
Speaker 3: And then you'd meet someone else, and that's how I did.
Speaker 2: I went to dinner and so I sitting next to me started talking to me, and you know, I was much younger than and you know you just you talked a lot. Okay, you didn't have a real place, there was no way of spreading the word.
Speaker 3: People didn't really take ads.
Speaker 2: Then now you see big what big hospitals take an AD on cancer and reduction and all the different heart valve treatments and everything else.
Speaker 3: It's become a different world. It's a world of not mouth to mouth.
Speaker 2: It's mouth to mouth through TikTok, through internet, and no one knows who better than you.
Speaker 1: Well, a lot of people know it better. But I'm in that world, and I feel like I used to be more. First of all, you're a doctor's you're in the office all day. You don't have a non traditional business. You can't screw around at home all day figuring out how to master this. So I feel like it's something that you feel like you have to outsource, not unlike outsourcing having a brand, And it's not something you can spend all day on. And you must feel like you're you've made a lot, you've been successful, and you've made a lot of money, but you're in the office all day seeing patients, So you don't have time to build a brand and a business where the really big, big parro Cone and you know Dennis Gross and that money is and so I want to know, a how do you manage? Does it feel exasperating like you're missing out over here? You're not big enough on Instagram or TikTok and Paracne did that and Dennis Gross did that, and you've had a lot and he is Howard is very good skincare. He has very good products. And he has like a glycolic peel that is thirty percent that actually really does burn. You feel the tangle, but not in a way where it is damaging. You have a thirty percent vitamin ccerum. The packaging is very sort of medical meat support, which I do like because it's trustworthy. But you know, be Cosmetics is the land of bullshit, and you're not spending all your time on building this brand because you're still running your business and that is a hard area to land, And so how do you balance that?
Speaker 2: And well, you know, I think I did spend a lot of time way back in nineteen ninety two, and that goes way back, you know, DDF, I know a lot of the people are listening now know what that is. That brand was Doctor's Dermatology FORMU that I started. At that time. There were no ingredients in products I think, okay, even the big companies clean.
Speaker 1: Were what ingredients?
Speaker 3: There were no active ingredients. We actually put that on the map.
Speaker 2: And when we put that on the map of ninety two, we wound up going to one hundred and two skews way too much a product linectually.
Speaker 3: Probably only have twenty.
Speaker 2: But we we every time something came out, we made it better.
Speaker 1: I did that too with pash Minas.
Speaker 2: You get excited, you get excited, but that's not necessarily the best thing financially for a business.
Speaker 3: Now, we eventually sold it. We almost sold it.
Speaker 2: Was supposed to be sold to Loreal and said they bought skin Cceutical and then P and G bought us, and P and J kind of fell on sort of bad times in a way. They sold off a lot of their products and we wound up being sold to someone else. So I wound up deciding that I you know, we didn't really get a do on DDF on because everyone copied us. We were you know, no one, there was no one.
Speaker 1: They peaked too early, but you didn't make the rust. I remember talking to you, and you were torturing yourself. You're a scorpio, so I get that you were torturing yourself. You were very passionate about two roads to go in business, so you don't have to say who they were. You can say that's your choice, but this is for people listening who are business people. There were two roads. One you went P and G, which is the bigger partner that seemed like the shiny objects, and you also had somebody involved in the deal with you, so you felt like if you didn't do it, you weren't being a good partner to the person that came that you were with. But like you were going in as Beyonce, you were staying with Destiny's child with a deal for P ANDNG that you didn't think was as good as the other deal to go more on your own and have more freedom and creativity and be able to innovate and do it that way. And your gut was you wanted to go be Beyonce, but because of other reasons, you went with P and G, and you felt that that was a big mistake and then you missed the mark. So to explain that mistake because PG, P.
Speaker 3: And G is a machine.
Speaker 2: And you look at their market cap at the time, it was two hundred and fifty billion dollars, and you look at the market cap of say, the other one was Cody, the market cap was like five billion. Okay, But what you don't realize I realized now is that most of that five billion was all prestige. Out of the two hundred and fifty market cap of P and G, that it was about fifteen million that was prestige, you know, skincare, A lot of the other stuff was you went.
Speaker 1: With a smaller partner.
Speaker 3: I went with the smaller partner. No, I went with the bigger part of the PNG. No, the P and G.
Speaker 2: But they were a machine. But that machine, you know, broke down to a certain extent. They seem to be back now.
Speaker 3: PNG.
Speaker 2: By that time they sold off thirteen billion. Imagine that thirteen billion of their skincare and shampoos and all their luxury items. And then because PNG was constantly changing with time, different CEOs, and now finally they've reached the point where they seem to have reached the point where they know what they're doing now.
Speaker 3: From that standpoint, of luxury. Remember now they're a big consumer company. Now they're a big consumer company.
Speaker 4: It's Jojo Siua, host of the new podcast Jojo Sewa.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: It's time to get real, up close and personal. We're gonna be talking to you like I'm writing in a journal. You're gonna get all of the tea and all of the scoop. I'm also gonna be talking to my friends, the people I admire, to people that are drending right now. So you're gonna get like Jojo Seawa now and like, now, what's going on in the world. It's gonna be great, and I really hope you like it. You can listen to Jojo Sewa Now on the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
Speaker 1: First of all, you have no idea. You have to really try to get a sense of where that company is. And they're never gonna really tell you. I sold Skinny Girl to a company that I did not know. I know now was gobbling up brands because they wanted to swell themselves up to get up by Sun Turrey for a multi billion dollar deal. I wouldn't have known that, so I thought I was so special and they came in and they wanted to buy us and Pinnacle Vodka and all that. Now, if Skinny Girl was today with the numbers we were doing, we would be we would have sold for a billion dollars. Literally, it was, it was, it was, we sold almost a million cases.
Speaker 3: That's because the multiples are so much higher now.
Speaker 1: But also it was trend It's now more trending to do celebrity stuff. I was too early, too like I'm not complaining, and it put me on the map. But I didn't know that they would just want to like grab that brand then pay no attention to it, and that happens a lot with the bigger partner. The best partners I've ever had are the small, not only the small partners, because I have really good partnership at iHeart. The partnerships that genuinely and you have to trust and have some faith or go with your gut, are going to let you kind of be you if they wanted to buy you or be in business with you, They're going to be nimble and like Bob and Weave iHeart, I could be like tomorrow, I were going on a spaceship and it's going to cost as much and you're uncomfortable, but I'm telling you it'll be the best trip we ever take. Tomorrow. They would pull the spaceship up. And that was what you know. It was like with my individual partner in Skinny Girl. I would say to him, you shrink wrab a car by tomorrow for filming and says Skinny Girl, and he would do it because he trusted me. But bigger companies can't make those kind of fast moves. iHeart is an exception.
Speaker 3: I could simplify very easy.
Speaker 2: What I did is I went with the bigger company, the larger cap company company. I thought I could build it to a billion very quickly. And the other company and Cody, Okay, it was all about me. They all want it was.
Speaker 3: Everything was about about me.
Speaker 2: The name was about me, and they wanted to me do everything in the events, P and G. I was a founder, Okay, I wasn't really they didn't have to incorporate me incorporating when they wanted to, you know.
Speaker 3: So that was the difference.
Speaker 2: And yeah, in retrospect, I would love to have gone because you know, Cody was very cool. You know there you know they're they're out of Europe and they're just a cool company. And that doesn't mean P and G is not, but P and G is a little more consumer and they're.
Speaker 1: One was parties at that time, and one was more like going to like you know, Maysie like it was a bigger and you were a big fish. You were a small fish in a big pot. So you you fucked up, and we've all I've fucked up many times. So you fucked up, and you have the products that are as good, if not better than what they were. So what are you going to do now?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 2: I felt that, you know, we missed the boat only goes. Everyone copied does and something. There are a lot of people are copy that's got bored for billions of dollars, literally billion dollars. I believe a couple of them six hundred million dollars. I can name them all, I won't, but they copied what we had. So I need to decide to I needed to get back in the game. So I actually developed the patent on on a vehicle. You know, it's all about you know, you can name all these ingredients. If they don't get into the skin, what's the use of it? You put it on your skin? The monky is too big, it doesn't get in. So I developed a patent on a vehicle that any ingredient in a cream that you put it in, like if you put in retinol, you put it in, absorbs into the skin, stays in the skin, longer, becomes time release, and decreases any irritancy. And that's why we have very high concentrations of retinol that no one else could have because of my patented formula. So we went we got back and Sephara approached me and they asked me to fill a white space.
Speaker 3: And this was sort of the white space.
Speaker 2: So we got into Saphara and we're in a whole bunch of different places, and you know, this is all much more competitive market than when I was there at ninety two.
Speaker 1: I say, I got it, Did I get it? I'm going back in with wine to a category I created, right because I created celebrity cocktail space, and I'm going I'm back in with wine, like you're going back into something that you were at the beginning of. But that's a touching story. No one cares about it.
Speaker 3: No, you know, I mean the past. It's all about the president. Okay, that's what it is.
Speaker 2: And talking about the president and making you know, making inroad is having great products. But I also find out because I've seen a lot of lousy products out there with commercials and everything else. And I don't believe a word they say that, you know, instant miracles. You know, in twenty four hours, the skin is filled in the athlete, scars are gone, the wrinkles are gone.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: And there but there are people that do believe it, and people are making a.
Speaker 3: Lot of money.
Speaker 2: So it becomes who has more money? Okay, as long as you're not doing any harm to the patient with the product. It becomes about sort of who has more money?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 1: Who can marketing? No, one hundred percent. There's a you know, and some of them are good brands, but it's about the way it's making a person feel. There's a brand I'm thinking of called Drunk Elephant. Everyone was obsessed and it looks like it's very nice products. There are some eye.
Speaker 3: But there's stories behind that. You know, they're very wealthy family behind.
Speaker 1: That, you know elephant.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, a huge family. Yeah, I mean yeah, I don't I know. I think they're they're an oil family. I'm not sure I could I.
Speaker 1: Didn't know that that's a good piece of it. Okay, what about theology, because I think they have good products, some some good products.
Speaker 2: A lot of these companies have been lucky enough or smart enough to to, you know, get some of the investment guys that want to get into the market. No different than we'll talk about what's happening in the world of dermatology. Okay, all investment guys now, I said, investment companies are buying up individual practice group practices. I predict in ten years you will not see a single practitioner in New York or even around the country.
Speaker 3: Pretty much.
Speaker 1: It's like a brand new practice.
Speaker 3: Everything's been brought up.
Speaker 2: People you have approached me, they approach my friends, and they want to buy. Very often they don't want to buy individual individual bracts, although I've been approached a lot of times. They want to buy like a group of five doctors, and then they want they're gonna buy another group, and they're gonna buy several groups and ten different groups, you know, so they have fifty different doctors in maybe ten different places. And then they'll take that and turn around and sell to some big conglomerates that wants to control them all and grow them even more and advertise.
Speaker 3: As you get.
Speaker 1: But why can't you do one of those deals and you go around the country and make sure that each one is up to part. It's like a franchise. Make sure that you're making sure that the quality is good in the franchise. I think, actually think that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: No, it's a great idea. It's all about dollars, okay.
Speaker 2: I mean, these guys come in, have huge dollars behind them, but their goal is that their goal is to be the first one in and then get out and have a bigger guy buy them, and then who knows where they go from there, And that's where it's coming. I'm amazed that you'll see it. You'll see all these little places opening, like shops that you know, it's not.
Speaker 1: Almost like adjacent to medical spa like skinny spa or like you see them in the city. You see that on the second floor, these brands that you're starting to not realize you're seeing it. But it's these different and quote unquote med spots are doing botoks are doing all this stuff. I agree with you, it happens to where they really aren't that many dentists. I've seen like these like chain teeth cleaning places that also will do your dentistry. And one of them really messed me up. One of them in New York City screwed me up bad.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: I have patient the other day. She came in, she had one eye clothes and I said, what did you do? And I always did a botox in the past while I was in the area and I hurt my knee, and why I was there Athopeda doctor he saw I do botox now and he gave her boatox and she her eyes closed.
Speaker 3: It's called tosis and she and so people are doing that now.
Speaker 1: I had. I had a dentist, which is adjacent do the botox and the jaw because he's seen what you were talking about. But still like a dentist's not their first thing that they're doing botox all day.
Speaker 2: No, you know, all the plastic surgeons jumped in and they have nurses in their offices. PA's in their office is you know, they have a lot of people assisting that. You know, even in my office. You know, after a certain period of time, the nurses, you know, and pas want to do it themselves. They don't want to assist anymore so that that whole world is changing. And what happens is they wind up going somewhere and getting bought up by some big company that's just had a whole bunch of pas and nurses working at a very at a much discounted price. You know, we've maintained, hopefully maintained, you know, our practice because you know we there's quality here and you get something under one roof. But like I don't let someone out without doing a medical check on them, making sure they don't have a melanoma or a skin cancer.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Then we then we go from head to toe, thinning hair, varicos, veins, you know, muscle loss, building up to cheeks, getting rid of fine lines and wrinkles, getting rid of pigmentation. Okay, we're coming.
Speaker 3: I'm covering skin ca I'm covering and I can tell you some new lasers. Well if we have time.
Speaker 2: He ye, we just got in the last two weeks to believe it or not, and they're exciting things happening all the time. Some of the lases, you gotta be careful, you know, another laser comes out every other week, and you got to pick and choose because a lot of them are the same.
Speaker 1: What is all this stuff and what do we really need in your opinion? Okay, So I've heard of there's, there's, and people buy these. Serrum serum is the most overused. Like everybody has a serum and they all do something different. So vitamin C serum, vitamin B serum, glycolic serum, retinal, NYA, sin peptides, matrick soul, like, let's be I know it's different for everybody. But I've been doing this a long time now. We're looking at all this stuff and I'm still confused. So can you collagen? Can you try to help me understand what is for what? So? Like then there are ones that say like for brightness and reduces discoloration, and I think those are also vitamin C. I'm a woman in the drug store, so I have been told a long time ago, and I stick by it that I would do vitamin cerum and see serum in the morning, and if you want like either a glycoc or retinal or something peeling at that or if you're dehydrated, put this on, Like tell me about this functional.
Speaker 3: You're coming to my office. What am I going to get? Okay, that's what you're asking.
Speaker 1: Okay, what does a person do during the drugs? So they want to try this year they heard about nice.
Speaker 3: Okay, we'll tell you that. Then everyone should use a retinal. Okay. Retinal is tried and true.
Speaker 2: It's the only real product that has been held up truly to decrease fine lines and wrinkles and so many, so many studies, thousands of touch studies. So a retinal and answer question is what concentration? We have a high concentration, but longs you use a retinal at night?
Speaker 3: And question is should use a retinal every day? Okay?
Speaker 2: I think retinal is a great product. I think you start out every other day. But I like to intersperse it with nica sin in mine. A lot of people have not heard cinema nine cinemi is B three. It helps keep water, that's the thing.
Speaker 1: So if it's a BAT three sermony.
Speaker 2: B three cerami and n exact same thing. Okay, Okay, so I alternated. Because retinoal increases collagen production, it increases elastin production, It helps tighten the skin.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: It also helps blood float to the skin as well, so you get that rosy glow. Then the nine Cinemi helps, you know, the barrier of our skin, water gets out, pollutants get in. As we get older, it becomes like cottage cheese. The B three A Nice Cinemi actually actually repairs that barrier, so it always sows up the little holes. Water stays in and the pollutants things don't get out, and you get more of a plumper skin. It also helps with core size as well. Okay, if nothing else does it other than that, I think Nice Cinemi. So I have someone alternate that now because we have high concentration today, just a specific maybe for soble skin, I use it with biohyaluronic acid.
Speaker 3: Biohaluronic acid, as you.
Speaker 2: Know, is one of the best moisturizeres A skin is made up of hyaluronic acid.
Speaker 3: It helps keep water in the skin. As you get old, skin becomes less plump and it becomes sunken in. So I haven't put the retinal on by a cinemion.
Speaker 2: Assume be hieronic on and then Nice Cinemi and then biohyaluronic.
Speaker 1: Alternate days, all right, So the knights of the retinal are the hyaluronic and the knights that are off for the nice cinnamond.
Speaker 3: No, the retinal nice cinamie, it's retinal biohyaluronic right after next day.
Speaker 1: Okay, bio hyaluronic. Is that the same thing as hyaluronic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the same thing as hieron that's our name, but we use in ours is highluron which is a small molecule of the hieronic acid, so it actually gets into the skin.
Speaker 1: Yet the night of the retinal is the hyaluronic you said, yes, you're using biohyaluronic both nights, and then the other night is the n cinamide in the hyaluronic And what about the day? Do you agree with the vitamin C serum in the days?
Speaker 2: Totally viamin C that builds collagen, one of the best buildings of collagen and also which helps fine lines and wrinkles and lasting production. And the key to it it actually decreases pigmentation.
Speaker 3: It helps with brightness of the skin.
Speaker 1: Okay, So what about now when you have a product, it's like the pads that are glycolic toning pads are exfoliating pads. Those pads I use those a couple of times a week during the day and they seem to like clean the skin also, and they're not too harsh and then moisturize after with SPF and some of them are stronger and you could use those at night and using those not with retina. They're instead of correct or an alternate.
Speaker 3: Well, you alternate, you're not using it with it, you're alternating, of course.
Speaker 1: But why would you choose the retinal and not those pads? Why would one choose one or the other?
Speaker 2: Well, glycolic acid Okay, as we age, our skin cells stick together amost like a glue like substance. Okay, So the glycolic acid actually unglues those dead skin cells. So those dead skin cells that are sitting on top of the skin making your skin look yellow and rough. Yes, and as you age it doesn't you don't slough off those skin cells as readilarly. So the glycolic acid breaks up the glue in between the cells, and when you wash your face, it's slopped off.
Speaker 1: It's exploding. Yeah, I didn't know that retinol didn't explode you. I didn't know that. I thought, well.
Speaker 2: Does does that as well? But over a period of time, like holic acid works a little quicker to unglue, those those those uh glue like substance between.
Speaker 1: The cells, so you can combined and then and then a scrub is like another version of doing that on your own. It's like manual scrub is.
Speaker 3: A physical version of that.
Speaker 1: Right, that's what I'm saying. A wash cloth is an exfoliant. I think exfoliator, well, absolutely depends how rough it is, right, okay, But but.
Speaker 3: There's no The confusion here is you keep hearing.
Speaker 2: Collagen uh increasing, collagen increasing and lasting decreasing fine lines and wrinkles. A lot of these products work in conjunction with each other. And your question is a great question, But there is other than maybe the retinal. There is no one product that should be used by itself.
Speaker 3: I think. No.
Speaker 1: I agree that, Yeah, I agree, but not but but.
Speaker 2: The worst thing in my office in terms of patients coming in, they think more is better. That doesn't mean you take a retinal, then you put it like how it on top of it, and then you put a nice sit on top. But people do that, they think more is.
Speaker 3: Better, you know, and it's not okay, it's I agree.
Speaker 1: I think that it's like cooking and you have to and you have to know or eating. You have to know your body. So if I'm an Aspen, I'm not going to start doing a ton of like drying exfoliators because I know that my skin's already tightening because it's freezing out and it's so dry. So that's a place where you might do like a warm washcloth to exfoliate a little bit and then absorb the products by layering, like a serum or a face oil, and then a moisturizer would be go easy. If you're in Florida and your face is sweating at night, you might do a scrub because you've had SPF on and sweat. Like, people have to start thinking the way that they think about how they're eating or what their body wants. People treat their skin like it's either a one size fits all or they just tell me what to do and every day I'm doing that and people don't know, like my face needs a moisturizing mask or my face needs a detox masks. Like you got to kind of get in tune with your own face.
Speaker 2: Well, the average person, you know a lot because you're doing a lot with skincare all the time, but the average person can't go to the drugs are necessarily and do it right. I mean they should talk to the dermatologists and get a program and stick to that program. Okay, because if they go to the drugstore and buy something, some of them will be right, some of them won't be right, and they'll get a whole mixture of things that may count to the other. So I think it's important to get a real program and just stick to it. Very easy to need their and just just let them write on a piece of paper what do you do at night? What you do in the day, what do you do when you're in the sun. And also remember i'm buying to see because you're on redin all you have to use a sunblox. Some block always goes last, by the way, that's the last thing you put on.
Speaker 3: So you should know.
Speaker 1: Oh good question. So what about There's an SPF thirty moisturizer. There's an SPF thirty skin tint like a foundation. There's an SPF thirty serum. There's a glowy serum SPF so, and there's a powder that has SPF. So my feeling is how are you going? And then there's a spray to put on the top. It's a setting spray because then later in the day you could touch it up. How do you really believe people should be doing their SPF.
Speaker 2: I mean that's obviously individual. I mean nothing. You don't need more than thirty thirty blocks. You know, the sun rays by ninety seven percent. If you get a fifty, it's ninety eight. If you go all the way to almost one hundred percent, get what's the difference, ninety seven versus ninety eight, ninety eight ninety nine. So that's all you need is a thirty because when you start getting past the thirty, it's not it's cosmetically elegant. It's very hard to get a fifty or a sixty. So just use a thirty. If the key is how often you apply it, you've got to apply it in the sun. People don't realize that. And SPF was the guidelines were by putting it on every two hours if you're in the sun, and that will give you an SPF of thirty.
Speaker 3: If you put it on and.
Speaker 2: You wait five six hours, no longer an SPF for thirty anymore.
Speaker 1: What about mineral sunscreen? People alwauld say, oh, but it's not mineral, so it doesn't counter. It's not what it is that I like.
Speaker 3: Mineral as well because it's you know, it's as opposed to chemical. Some people have reactions to chemical sunscreens. They don't apps quickly when you put it on. It takes about half hour to work.
Speaker 2: The mineral or physical sunscreen they work instantly, and that's and that's why people like that and less chance of irritation or allergic reaction.
Speaker 1: Wow, I'm learning. This is good. Okay, great, So let's go into like things that I've heard about, and then you'll tell me things I haven't heard about. Okay, you've told me that the string. Let's go through like procedures that I just hear about in the in the in the ether. So what hydro facial bullshit or not bullshit?
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: Hydrofacial actually gets rid of this sebum and oil that's in the skin when in the sebations plant and that subations plan gets caught up with bacteria with seeb them, which is oil and debris dead skin cells.
Speaker 3: And that's what causes is it, that's what comes us.
Speaker 1: I think I've had them, and I think it's kind of bs like if you have underneath stuff, it needs to be like like gotten excavated. I feel I feel like that's a SHEI shehi bullshit facial to me, Well.
Speaker 2: What we do here very often we do actually a real poor cleansa cleaning with the facialist and then a hydro facial, or you can do it the other way around. You do a hydrofacial solution everything and then she does a real facial in terms of getting out some of the see.
Speaker 3: Them and the pus and everything else. That's clauge. Your boys komy domes blackheads, so you.
Speaker 1: Can do those little bumps that like teens get. Okay, all right, I'll sput the difference with you on that. I'm not I'm a more hardcore facial person than that.
Speaker 3: What about so do them both together?
Speaker 1: Okay? What about? Where are you on microdermabrasion?
Speaker 2: You know, Michael der Vers is almost a thing in the past. Okay, I mean you know, your date, yourself. I don't think it's done that much anymore because.
Speaker 1: We see I love it. I still think it's great.
Speaker 3: I think I know because it's simple, it's easy, and but.
Speaker 1: We have affective but we have these.
Speaker 3: Incredible you know, newer better lasers now that work better than micro deva rasion. Yeah, Michael der is a great good you know, buff puff. You know, it gets gets rid of the dead skin cells really quickly. You're refreshed and you glow for you know, for a couple of days. I'm not We have it here.
Speaker 2: We do it, but not as often because those people that want it, you know, will get sometimes a clear and brilliant there.
Speaker 1: I think micro is better than a clear and brilliant. I've had them both. I really do better than a chemical peel like a quick count I think. I think the actual slothing and buffing I think is more effective to get the ship off the top of the surface. What I really think doing this for like thirty years, all of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It also depends on skin type. You know, there are sense of skin types that cannot do a.
Speaker 3: Michael Darren Braide.
Speaker 1: Okay, they get too.
Speaker 2: Read irritated, they have broken blood vessels. The blood vessels get broken and don't listen.
Speaker 3: We do it here.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm doing it for twenty years, but I just have I think I have so many other things now that are I hate to say better but working conjunction better than just a Michael Darrel Brade.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the clear and brilliant, let's go through. We're gonna go after the plastic surgery. The clear and brilliant. From my perspective, if you get like a CO two peel or a fraxle, it's like you're down for seven days. You look like a monster. Your face is peeling off, and my personal feeling, which doesn't mean it's right, is that your skin is such baby. After that, if you even walk near the window, the brown spots fly in faster and it scares me. Versus like CO two, which is like a slow and low like you do it, and if you do a couple in a row, you're getting not the same effect, but it's not as harsh, and I think that's better.
Speaker 2: What do you think, Well, that's interesting, you said, because CO two in general is a much more aggressive peel.
Speaker 3: Or a laser.
Speaker 2: Okay, we just bought a laser last week called the Helix laser, which I'm really excited about because what it does is it actually takes over for the fractal and takes over for the CO two. You could actually, if most people want fractionally want for pigmentation, get rid of pigmentation precancers. Okay, people want CO two want, like if they want a deep one, but real deep lines for acne scars for.
Speaker 3: Pigmentation.
Speaker 2: Yes, so but with this laser does which is really exciting me. And we haven't done a huge amount yet because you only got it last week and I've done about six people already that are thrilled. Is it combines CO two and it finds non a blade of laser fractional layer there, So you're combining actually two modalities together. So if you want to tone it, I actually tune it down very low where you want to get rid of the wrinkles and the pigmentation, and and you don't want a lot of downtime because it doesn't heat up. The spot size is smaller and the spread is smaller, so it actually lets you heal quicker than a normal CO two.
Speaker 3: But you have the not a bladeer laser that down not a blader means get peel from it. Okay, you don't get any scamy. It's just a heat and that heat heats down the dermis Okay, an axle conjunction with the CO two, So you don't get the downtime you would get from a normal CO two, but more of the effect that.
Speaker 2: Then you would ever get with a CO two the old co twos so and more zero downtime.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you need three days.
Speaker 2: This is no such thing as aero top. Time someone tells you downtime, run away because you're not getting result.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about three, three to five, you know days, and I'm gonna do that.
Speaker 3: You can do, you can do.
Speaker 2: You have also been dialed down to just a cool peel and a coop pill.
Speaker 1: Just that's what I heard about. Tell me about a cool pillo. That was my next question.
Speaker 2: Well, we had a cool pill and we actually got rid of cool bill for this lays the heel goes. It's the coop pills is incorporated into this lass. Okay, it's cool.
Speaker 1: So that okay, a cool piel okaytail.
Speaker 3: Would be equivalent of coopio would be a quivalent of your buff puff. Okay.
Speaker 2: Just cleaning up the skin, getting rid of dead skin on the cell on top of the skin, and you have a minimum of redness overnight okay, and no downtime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then you dial that same laser up. You go deeper as deep as.
Speaker 2: You want, but the added a blade of makes it heats up the skin and you've got the synergistic effect. I know, it's very hard to comprehend just talking to you.
Speaker 4: You do it.
Speaker 1: No, you're doing a decent job. You're saying, they compliment each other and we didn't have not as extreme.
Speaker 2: It's it's to give that person extreme results without extreme down time.
Speaker 1: Okay, and what about like some places just have the chemical peel where they put something over your skin. It's almost like a chemical solution and it's in. It feels tingly, but it's not crazy like what I mean.
Speaker 3: It's mostly glycolic acid that you know that you know years ago we use phenol, but no glycolic acid.
Speaker 2: It's a nice, little, you know, feel good thing. I think we have all these other things in our our mentor that we could.
Speaker 3: We could.
Speaker 2: We don't need it. I guess we don't need a peel. People come in and they say, I only want a peel. I'm used to appeal, please give me a TCA tri Clark. You see the acid peel. They go in, they get out, It takes ten minutes. Their faces slops off the dead skinned skin cells for probably two to three.
Speaker 3: Days, and they very fresh.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have other things I can offer them, but then they insist they want to appeel so far, so be it.
Speaker 3: We give to them peel.
Speaker 1: Okay, now let's get into filler. Because so I've done botox with you years ago, we did filler one time. I forgot what it was called wrestling, And I've had people like make up all these stories that you can verify, and you're allowed. I'm giving you the permission to say that I have not been a filler person. I'm not saying it's good or bad, but a lot of people, and a lot of plastic surgeons really don't think it's a great solution, Like that filler is not great, that most plastic surgeons don't want to alienate their dermatologists because they're referring business back and forth. But that I've heard of don't think filler is a great solution by overall.
Speaker 3: Well, it really depends what you're trying to you know.
Speaker 2: Uh, if you look at your face and you've lost the volume in your face and your face is sunking in and you're not lucky enough to have high cheek bones like you do a really great drawer line, Okay, putting a filler in and raising the cheek area and give it a more defined area. At the same time, when you do that, you lift and you get rid of as of labial nose line here from the nose to the mouth, that gets deeper. It gets deeper because what happens, your cheek has descended, and if you lift that up with a little filler, Yeah, all of a sudden you get rid of that line and you've given someone a cheek bone where now they can put makeup on and and have a defined area where the plastic surgeons are against it.
Speaker 3: If you have skin that's loose and hanging, okay, especially on the neck, if Phil is not going to do very much.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that I understand, that's a good good You're good, Howard. This is good, very very educate. Yes, I understand. And you're saying, like, the thing that I find is that people get people say things like that about the filler. But it's like, yeah, you know what, aging sucks too. But here we are like, you're not you're not a magician. You're saying, I'm going to help you solve some concave issues in your face. This is what I have. A plasti surgeon has other shit. And then still you guys are a magicians, and I've and I don't. I want to support women, so I really want to say this in a constructive way. When and just like that came out, that show that the follow up for Sex and the City, the women's faces looked like it's okay to get get work and get filler or whatever. It looked like either bad work or desperation. And I think it kind of aged, Like looking aged can often be better than looking strange and fucked up like paul A. Man notices it more than when public that her face is fucked up, like he doesn't know what he's even saying or what it could be, but he just will say not meaning he he you know, as a mother who's you know, you know, an older woman and she hasn't had play surgery, so you know, he's no problem with age. He will just look at someone and say like, what is that? And I'll be like, I think it's you know, either bad or too much or not balanced. And it's being said about the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Well, when you have a facelift, okay, you you've pull the skin as taught as you want, but if you don't have the fat underneath or the collegen or last underneath the skin to hold that up, You're going to look gaunt. You're gonna look like you got caught in a wind tunnel. So after you have a facelift, you very often need philip.
Speaker 3: That fill.
Speaker 2: It could be hyaluronic acid, wrestling juveiter, it could be even fat. Okay, there's a lot of other fills. There's something called sculpture that also that builds collagen. There's so many different things. But the key to what you're asking here is you have to just be a better version of yourself. You can't try to bring your face back. You know, when you're fifty and used to be on TV at thirty, you're not going to bring it back to thirty.
Speaker 3: And if you try to bring it back to already, you're going to look like a cabbage patch doll.
Speaker 1: But how do these doctors do this? They must be expensive doctors. These women are rich, really rich.
Speaker 3: So how does someone doctors? Will?
Speaker 2: You know, patients want it and they give it to them, and sometimes very hard to say to somebody, and they're very you know, I mean it's very very very hard.
Speaker 3: But someone insists on I want more, I want more, I want to look like my friend.
Speaker 2: I said, well, your friend looks a little freaky, you know, and then the friend gets a little anoyed. But you got to be carefully fantom and people.
Speaker 3: You don't want people to want.
Speaker 2: You don't even want to walk into a restaurant and say you want someone to say, wow, she looks really great. You don't want someone to say, oh, my god, look all the work she had done.
Speaker 1: Advertisements for you. So it's fucked up, like whoever did the work on these shows that people are criticizing. It's not a great indicator. So what do you do?
Speaker 3: You say no, no, you say no, But they're gonna go to someone else. You know that what do you want?
Speaker 2: You try to talk it somewhere in between what you want and what they want and trying to meet in the middle. And you're not going to give them that so called cabbage patch look that that we all hate. You know that that sometimes they puts so much fill in their eyes closed, you know, and they look lumpy and bumpy in certain lights, and one side is higher than the other side because it's hard to make it symmetrical.
Speaker 3: I mean this there less is more, and you do it in small incorams. That's what I believe in.
Speaker 1: And what about the lips, like so we want that people are getting. There's a young influenza. She's twenty something, and she was very honest about like putting filler in the lips. Is that filla that's lasting forever? Isn't there one that's like forever?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: I have the love controversial probaby. I love silicon. I think it's one of the few areas Micro Michael dropments of silicone that uh that a pure grade silicone, you know, medical grade silicone. You don't have any reaction to those. And you put small little dropists along the boarderline and one in two treatments.
Speaker 3: It's done.
Speaker 1: I sat and you never come back.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 2: I did her lips, but also she had a nose done, and she had two little dimples and her nose here and here you've seen that sucked in.
Speaker 3: Look here I put a drop of silicon. It literally took two minutes and two minutes and al sudden she didn't have to have a noose repair again.
Speaker 1: She hated that that's like your jaw move. I haven't heard that before. That's a move.
Speaker 3: Well, because people are afraid of silicone because it's permit, which means you've got to do a really good job. Because it's permanent. Is good because it's permanent. Permit's bad because it's permanent, because.
Speaker 1: You get it out. You're saying, that's Lisa Rinna lips. When she did her lips, she did silicon because it was.
Speaker 3: Only what she did. I don't know what she did, but that.
Speaker 1: Would be a lot of meaning. So she had to keep keeping them the way that she did it, that she had to.
Speaker 3: Do it every four and five months if she to keep it up.
Speaker 1: Wow and wow and can you it's a really subtle difference. The silicon. I would like some juicues.
Speaker 3: No, with the silicon, you just do.
Speaker 2: I can tell you so many your friends that I've done, and it's ten years ago, and it's held that usually need one or.
Speaker 3: Two depends on you have good lips, so you need you need Maybe I have good lips, Okay, I'm looking for now.
Speaker 1: Your little lips look good, so I don't need it.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you did to it. Maybe maybe you uh.
Speaker 1: I didn't know I had. I would like the silicon in the lips.
Speaker 3: Have nice shaped lips? Yeah, you have great lips, but with almost no lips skinny skinny scale of those, I may have to do four or five treatments on, but we do it slowly so they never walk in and say, oh my god, what did you do to me? Okay, that doesn't happen because I never give them that much.
Speaker 2: When you do the ones that are absorbed, you do you can't give them a lot, and it goes down in a couple of days, out of it and disappears in three or four months, and they hate it.
Speaker 3: You could actually dissolve.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so you also do light but which we'll get into in one second and then I'll let you go soon. But the other thing is I heard that I thought that. I never knew that BBL was a Brazilian butt lift. I just someone. I didn't know that that's what that stood for. But that looks like something you just go in somewhere they inject something in your ass, will come out and you look braziliant. But it's very dangerous and.
Speaker 2: Serious, very dangerous, and most guys are not doing that. Most physicians are not doing Brazilian butt lifts. It's it's it's a dangerous procedure. There are some people maybe in great hands, they do it well, but that's not something I'm ever going to recommend to somebody.
Speaker 3: I think it. There's been too many, there's been you know, actually reported debts with that for it.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. That sounds to me like just like going to get your boobs done. I heard. It's not like that. It's very serious.
Speaker 3: It's totally not that. And a lot of people who did it before are not doing it now.
Speaker 1: Wow, And you think that, like that's the Kardashians. The butts are definitely like Brazilian butt lifts. What else would there be.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know what else it could possibly be.
Speaker 2: You know, putting sculpture in and keep you have to keep putting it in at me six months and and building up that way. There are ways of building up a buttops besides that. But so I talked to me to tell you what they actually had.
Speaker 1: But obviously something you have to do.
Speaker 3: Something's either being doing continuously or.
Speaker 1: It stayed okay, And have you noticed it different? So I heard an article that the food supply in this country, it's ozempic, is affecting what's going on at supermarkets. So people are purchasing thirty percent less food. It makes sense. I would have never thought of this, but like thirty percent less food because of ozempic. Now I'm seeing these housewives, not some I'm seeing housewives former housewives. They don't even look like themselves. They're almost like little children. Like I'm thin, and I know that, but I've always been thin, so it sort of like works on me, like I'm either a couple of pounds heavier, a couple of pence thinner. I don't know if it's just my eye seeing it, or if it's actually strange and unnatural like previously somewhat thin people, or maybe they were like, you know, a size that was totally reasonable and not overweight, and now they look like they're like young children. It looks bizarre to me, and I don't I don't. I want to know if that's affecting you. And like light bull and plastic.
Speaker 2: They look them they look them emaciated okay that's the word, okay, And and they don't look like themselves. But sometimes they're thin in the body and they look going through the face. So when they come in I kind of fix their face up, meaning I give them a little I plump up their skin and give a little definition around the jaw line, because all of a sudden everything starts.
Speaker 3: To hang, you know.
Speaker 1: It's you know, oh yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean you start losing the structure that your skin hangs on, and skin becomes very very loose, and really it just hangs.
Speaker 1: It's drastic. If your body's been in the same body for fifty years and then you decide to like have drastic twenty five pounds weight loss, there's going to be something that's so true.
Speaker 3: You know, most people.
Speaker 2: In earlier years, like you know, forties, fifty sixties, it's the neck that goes okay, And I think I once told you about. I'm excited about a new procedure we just have now. It's called my elevate. It's a very simple procedure. You ever see the bands on your neck here?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you I have. You've got to get done, and you have little so it's a little suture that he goes across, comes across here, and it cuts the bands and the bands go up and bands go down, and you go around with.
Speaker 2: The suture underneath the skin. You tie the skin tight. Yeah, of course, it's beautiful. It's an hour procedure. So instead of getting cut your neck, you know, whole neck here and get cut here and to pull your neck back and and that's you know, it's a major surgery. This is a local anesthesia. This is a suture that cuts the skin. It's a brochure, but it's my elevate my elevate a little piece of tape here for three days and it gets rid of the bands and it tightens the skin underneath.
Speaker 3: It doesn't do anything for the drawer line. It's the skin underneath your neck.
Speaker 2: And what you do is I do it with light bul suction. So I will do that in a light ol suction. The drawing mine as well, and any fat in the neck. And you do that combination together. And we sometimes will do that with vavashi, which is a lake he said, tightens the skin as well.
Speaker 3: You do all three the same time and you get a tight net.
Speaker 2: And basically it's surgery, but it's it's on the local anesthesia.
Speaker 1: It's called okay. And then and you guys do I did m skulp, But you have to stick to it. I did it once or twice. I'm like, it squeezes your stomach and it squeezes you, but it's like it's doing the push ups for you.
Speaker 3: It's you know, it's you know, it's an easy way out of going to the gym, but it's also gets you going. Once you see some results, you go to the gym. Because I know, when I don't go to the gym, I don't go to the gym. When I start going to the gym, I don't want to miss the gym.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, just gives you.
Speaker 3: A jump start, excuse me, a jump start.
Speaker 1: Okay, and then I don't go. But that thing, yeah, I've been on that thing, but it's it's it's literally a pain in the ass.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: And then last, but probably not least, the strings. I know that you're against those strings that make people like look cold and weird.
Speaker 3: I've never been a thrigg guy, you know, taking those sings and throwing it across the cheek line or jaw line, and they don't last. They have a tenny none of the last about three four months. That's it. Because if you notice, when the people put the string in, they also give you phillip.
Speaker 2: Very rarely does someone do string without doing filler. And it's really the filler that does most of the job. The string is like a little addedive thing.
Speaker 3: And and I've seen too many people where they have the string and the string, you know, tendency to poke out over a period of time. It looks like it comes to pokes out like a splinter. How do you get it?
Speaker 2: It depends how it's put in, of course not it doesn't happen to everybody, but I've seen enough people where that happens. Or if someone goes like this with the hand and the strings across here, the string pops.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you know the string even though it hears uh as you go like this, it's easy to pop.
Speaker 1: You get it in?
Speaker 3: How they get it? Get it in out?
Speaker 1: How do you get the string in and out? What it's like.
Speaker 3: It's just a little opening with a little oak anesthesia.
Speaker 2: And you stick the string and you you're threaded through the through the area you want to go. And then and then you push down and it has a locking mechanism. Okay, and then you pull on it.
Speaker 3: And it tightens the skin. It tightens it because it locks in underneath your skin.
Speaker 1: So when do you study bob wire.
Speaker 3: It goes like bobed wire. It goes underneath the skin and locks in, but it can it could break. But more importantly, I find that it just doesn't last that long. We do it. It pushes me to do it. I'll do it, but I also do with filler, and I'll do with all the other things I like to do with some of the lasers and the tightening. Not just thread alone, but the one thing I do thread alone is the one I just said. The my elevate is also a thread, but it's it's a polyastic braided thread that lasts indefinite. There's no reaction to it. It's underneath the skin and so.
Speaker 1: Many years things that just you don't have to do again. Like you like you want to do silicon properly so you don't have to do it. I like that. I agree with that. I don't want to go in. I don't. I got my hair cut and colored for the first time, like with intention in five years. Like to go to somebody and be like, hi, somebody, what are we going to do today? Like it's just been drive by trims or coloring it myself. It was a disaster. So I'm I like to rather go do something and it's gonna last for a really long time. How do you have time to study all this science when you're working in the office.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, obviously there's weekends and that's my time on Mondays. My time Mondays is put together all the different you know, lasers that come out, different procedures that come out, and go through the journals and just making sure that that I'm up to date.
Speaker 3: You know. It's it's easy in this world and things are moving so fast, especially technology wise, that you've got to be up on it, Okay, you know, I.
Speaker 1: Will say I always say that to people. You're like, listen, you play basketball, you got a cool sun whatever. You go out and you're out about town or all the cool restaurants. You're like a skin dork.
Speaker 3: You really are.
Speaker 1: You go to those conferences, those like boring medical conferences and learn all that stuff, like I do think, and you're not into all the gimmicks, which I do like some gimmicks because you've got to be into some gimmicks and you got to you can't be like, you know, have a simple you know, what's it called placard on the door. But I feel like you're based in science and you do study a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, I think we've been ahead of the game, like liposuction. I was one of the first guys in nineteen eight hinty eighty five to do liposuction. You know, we have an accredit operating room, so it's safe, and you know, of course, the skincare line was one of the first. And I think pretty much every lazer that comes out, we get it right at the beginning. That's good and bad because when you get a laser in the beginning, you're also testing it out.
Speaker 3: Even though you'll be tested out, but you're testing out in your own hands. Yeah, until you become familiar.
Speaker 2: And then when you become familiar, that same laser works so much better for you later on because you have learned how to use it. Okay, it's like getting into a car.
Speaker 1: Okay, So well, I think you're great. I've always liked you. I met you years ago, and I'm out in the city all the time. But when I am and ken, you're the only like dermatologist that I have. You know, that's like a unless it's like can someone come over to the house and uh do the botox for the jaw, which I don't always love. I think you're you're You're good. I think it's not easy to stay ahead of it. I think you're doing a good job, and I think your products are really really good. And I have to say that my daughter was I don't want to talk about her that much with this, but she was experiencing some skin issues, as an girl her age does. And it was right before back to school, and like she was had been in camp and had like this terrible thing happened from this dirty room and I was apoplectic. And it was two days before school and I called Howard. He was home in his house in the Hampton's and I'm like, we have to come over. He was his son was there. I was like, this is like, we have to come over. And you were like wearing normal clothes. I had this like toolkit that I literally bought myself at a drug store. And you really helped her out. And she really likes you, and you know your good dad, and she liked coming in and like being like, well, no, I want to go to doctor Solby. I have his products, and she's got your closin in the friege and so like she's so nice, is my kid.
Speaker 3: She's a good girl. You know.
Speaker 2: I wanted to mention because you and I talked about it with COVID and a lot of people. Thirty percent of people that have COVID have been having hair loss problems and over a real long period of time. And the only real answer for that was no real answer to hair loss was was you know doing PRP when you take the blood from someone's vein and then you spin it down, you get the plasmah and the plasma has a growth factors. That was so painful when I did it on my own scalp several times, it was very painful, and it works. It slows down the hair loss, it increases the diameter.
Speaker 3: Of the hair.
Speaker 2: When you get regrowth, it's questionable, but somebody that came out about six months ago.
Speaker 3: We have the first machine. It's called Altlet head t ED and the what it does is it actually you get the growth factors from the company that you order me automatically get from your plasma. You put it on the scalp and by ultrasound it delivers the product into the scalp, into the hair filecle and you're getting the same results that you see with p r P, which means decrease hair loss, increasing the diameter of the hair. And we also what we also do is give you a topical as well, different topical.
Speaker 1: For female definitely women. I have hair. I love that, and we'll talk.
Speaker 3: About women than men because women have a tendency just to.
Speaker 2: Thin out in the front. And then the light shines on the head. You can see the scalp.
Speaker 1: Right here.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it it looks full.
Speaker 2: But also his hand lost nones and it doesn't hurt.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm into that. And another time we'll talk about like what your perceived other reactions to the vaccine not getting it, Like not that you're being political, but I have seen a lot of different stuff in my own life and looked online and this was amazing. Uh. I don't know that I have your retinol. I need to get it now that you were.
Speaker 3: Selling yea col coal, just send it to you.
Speaker 1: Awesome, this was really good, like really great. Oh, where can they get your products? That's what I want to know. Where can they get your own that.
Speaker 3: They can order from my office? Or dot com would probably be the easiest.
Speaker 1: So for a dot com they love for perfect Okay, yeah, yeah, fantastic, talk to you later
Speaker 3: Okay, bye bye,